Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I thought it was Dave’s job to plan all their vacations lol

Dave -- put effort into something?   Surely you jest.

The fact that she has a travel agent should be a wake up call to all her supporters.     I'm betting most of them don't take enough vacations to need one.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 10

Jon’s cellphone holder makes me laugh. He looks like a 45 year old accountant. 

The un decorated box with 2 ribbons is just sad. 

Jill really does not care for AndKaylee and her 3rd grand baby.

• Like 18
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Squealing 

Giggling

Forced smiles

Jill pointing at something/someone

Yasssssss

David looking bored/confused 

Isn't that the content of every single one of her videos, though?

• LOL 17
31 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

Hey now...as a middle-aged accountant (although female), I think most of us would look at that and say "What a dork". 🤣

He has a bit of a creeper look to him.  

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

He is a nice looking guy basically but something is off. Not saying he is a bad guy, just something that makes him not attractive. 

• Like 10
12 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

He is a nice looking guy basically but something is off. Not saying he is a bad guy, just something that makes him not attractive. 

Watching him morph into a Rodrigues does it for me. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 9
20 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Can you imagine having to listen to that caterwauling and out-of-tune violin for FIVE DAYS??!!?? 😖

Can you imagine listening to Jill for FIVE days? 🤣
Talk about a no win situation between her and the caterwauling!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

Why even post this picture of an unknown person?  Just to prove DBD has one friend?  If you have to block out his face, it probably means he does not want his picture posted----or he doesn't want to admit publicly that he knows this family.  This is so odd.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Why even post this picture of an unknown person?  Just to prove DBD has one friend?  If you have to block out his face, it probably means he does not want his picture posted----or he doesn't want to admit publicly that he knows this family.  This is so odd.

I thought his face wasn't blocked out in the original picture. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
Just now, libgirl2 said:

I thought his face wasn't blocked out in the original picture. 

It wasn’t. If Jill did it, it would have looked like this: 😎

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

There was no other place to take the picture besides in front of the rest rooms??? 

LOL. At least they didn’t take pictures of themselves IN the restroom, as seems to be so popular (and disgusting) with some young people. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, AstridM said:

LOL. At least they didn’t take pictures of themselves IN the restroom, as seems to be so popular (and disgusting) with some young people. 

don't give Jill ideas.... two bffs hanging in the bathroom! 

• LOL 7
40 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I blocked the guys face. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

If these two selected a restroom based solely on the figures on the doors, Hunk and his friend would make a very bad mistake. 

This photograph does not give the message you think it does, Jill. 

3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

9F51C479-4D5B-43CE-B702-497C1999A059.jpeg

If these two selected a restroom based solely on the figures on the doors, Hunk and his friend would make a very bad mistake. 

This photograph does not give the message you think it does, Jill. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

His face can be seen on Jill's original post.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

His face can be seen on Jill's original post.

I believe he's the pastor of the church that keeps inviting them back for appearances every year. BFFs indeed.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think it's the pasty-pale face and dork haircut that all fundie males have. Or want to have, if you're a balding Duggar boy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
5 hours ago, Heathen said:

I think it's the pasty-pale face and dork haircut that all fundie males have. Or want to have, if you're a balding Duggar boy. 

that and the weird posing for Jill's endless pics and videos.

the way they all just seem to be sitting there normal like and then instantly turn on the switch to performance mode when they notice jill's camera is so bizarre.

• Like 6

she even has a throw rug under corner shelving🙄😂

from the video she bought/found an old door and sammers and gabriel cut it into shelves.

also 10:30pm and the younger girls can be heard playing in the background.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 3
(edited)
27 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

she even has a throw rug under corner shelving🙄😂

from the video she bought/found an old door and sammers and gabriel cut it into shelves.

also 10:30pm and the younger girls can be heard playing in the background.

Those rugs are awful. One of the first things on the list when doing an assessment on a home where someone has limited mobility……..freaking throw rugs. Ditch them ASAP. They’re also a danger to Jill’s father while assisting Ma. Hopefully Ma’s house is better. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤞

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 8
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

If there is a fire it’s not going to be easy to escape that’s for sure. 

And if there's a fire, everyone inside the barndo will be expected to rescue as many tchotchkes as possible on their way out. 

How did that corner stay empty for so many years? I thought every inch of that house was filled. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
43 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

And if there's a fire, everyone inside the barndo will be expected to rescue as many tchotchkes as possible on their way out. 

How did that corner stay empty for so many years? I thought every inch of that house was filled. 

That corner wasn’t empty.  That’s where she had the old door that Sammers made shelves out of.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

The shelves apparently are more special/important than AndKaylee baby’s existence/gender reveal.

And probably more interesting.

• LOL 9