Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

As I said in an earlier post and others have said, JillR may have majorly fucked up her grift game with this GFM. 

Adding to the poor timing of this major grift gaff is, she has no babies and is marrying off her kids. The reason she doesn't let her boys work before college is because she needs the numbers for each church grift. Pretty soon she's going to only have 6 girls, some of who will be teens, but of course she will have the golden child of grift, Sofia.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, clueless101 said:

I’m proud to be one of the ‘haters’ because I commented “ Beg,beg,beg” on her IG post yesterday.  

She has her Instagram comments turned on?

6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jill and family are “on the road again”. No info given about where they are headed.

They performed at a church on Sunday. It's also time for a family vacation. I doubt we see pictures of that until well after the fact, if at all.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jill and family are “on the road again”. No info given about where they are headed.

While her poor Ma is in ICU (with a partly shaved head) and her dad is out of vacation days and has to go back to work to pay the bills.   Yep sounds like the perfect time for road trip.   Oh wait, Jill realized her local grift is gone so she has to hit the road and find some other suckers who have no idea how horrible she is.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They performed at a church on Sunday. It's also time for a family vacation. I doubt we see pictures of that until well after the fact, if at all.

If Jill is lucky, she'll make enough from caterwauling, ringing cowbells, and sobbing about her mother's condition to get the stink van to Florida, where Nurie and Nemo will join the tour for a while. Nathan will drain his bank account to cover shopping, entertainment, and meals out. That's the vacation part this year.

The "annual" family reunion at the beach house in Texas appears to have been a one-time memory maker. Too bad. Tim will miss the eighteen-hour drive and the trip on the fairy.

Maybe Jill will set aside enough money to give her father a helpful donation like the generous Christian she is. We'll see. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Gas prices have dropped for 30+ days in a row. Surely she’ll mention how wonderful this is, right? 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 17
(edited)

Jill’s most recent post:

Update on my Mom!  😊

My Aunt Vallory Smith has been holding down the fort for us with my Mom at the hospital, as this week was busy for the four of us girls.  My Daddy had to go home because he had so much to get caught up on.  He also had a doctor appointment of his own.  😔 Please pray for his health. 

Aunt Val (who is my Dad's youngest sister) has done a GREAT job caring for her. 😊 She laughed at my Mom who actually tried to start wiggling her legs and telling my Aunt Val she was tired of laying in bed and she wanted to get up!  She is SUCH a hard worker!  However, my mom is hooked to SO many wires and tubes, there was no way she could get up.  The nurse rearranged my Mom's position and that comforted her.  😊😉

The swelling is coming down quite a bit in my Mom's face as the infection slowly heals.(Picture below was covered to save her dignity).  We all love her so much!  ❤️ 

The necklace and earrings pictured below, my Daddy bought for Ma and gave them to her at the hospital.  He sent us these words (via text) about Ma......  "I'm so proud of the person she is. It's been a privilege to have her as my wife.  She has given me such a glorious heritage and so much joy 😊 in the process."  -Daddy

I know we all have trials, but if I told you all the trials my parents have gone through in the last few years, it would make you want to cry.  Please consider lightening their load during this difficult time by giving to this fund we set up for them to help bring a small solace during a hard time!  😥  Thank You!  

Click Link- 

With Timothy Noyes

90292EA4-BA10-4894-87E7-614F4ACCD418.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Mind Blown 14
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, Tigregirl said:

Hi Jill (since we know you read this).  In most of the families I know, the children started getting part time jobs around the age of 16 or 17 and still managed to be successful students.  One or both parents work so they can feed their children, and dress them in clothes and shoes that fit.  They also don’t travel all over the country, yet beg for money to “recover” from a storm, only to go spend 3 days in a hotel for a convention.  They don’t constantly ask for “love offerings”, money to buy their kids a car or send them to college, or to replace a car after an accident.  That’s the beauty of these things called “jobs” - you get paid on a regular basis for the work you do.  You use that paycheck to pay bills, buy groceries, household supplies and clothing (that fits), hopefully save some and hopefully on occasion do something fun like a vacation or a special dinner out.  Do some people with jobs still struggle?  Of course.  But I still don’t know anybody who asks for money as much as you do.  I have family members who have had serious health issues with large medical bills, as have I.  But guess what.  We paid our bills without begging for donations.  We set up payment plans with the hospital, and having a job meant we could make a monthly payment, even if it was a small one that month. So maybe you and your “hot hunk” should look into that.  Your teen aged and adult children too.  As far as I know, you all should be capable of working somewhere and bringing in some money that could help your parents.  

You may have noticed, Jill, that you aren’t getting as many donations as you probably think you should have.  You should sit back and really think about why that is.  You may find that people have grown tired of your constant begging when you seem to be able to fill the RV with gas and frequently travel, when you often post pictures of you enjoying dinner in a restaurant, when your makeup budget seems unlimited and when we never see you in the same outfit twice but your youngest daughters never wear clothes or shoes that fit or are appropriate for the weather.  So, sorry, Jill, but no donation from me.  You and David and your oldest children need to find jobs so you can all learn the importance and dignity of supporting yourselves.

This is the best comment I have read here for a while!! It sums up everything I would love to say to Jill but in a much nicer tone!

• Like 8
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jill’s most recent post:

Update on my Mom!  😊

My Aunt Vallory Smith has been holding down the fort for us with my Mom at the hospital, as this week was busy for the four of us girls.  My Daddy had to go home because he had so much to get caught up on.  He also had a doctor appointment of his own.  😔 Please pray for his health. 

Aunt Val (who is my Dad's youngest sister) has done a GREAT job caring for her. 😊 She laughed at my Mom who actually tried to start wiggling her legs and telling my Aunt Val she was tired of laying in bed and she wanted to get up!  She is SUCH a hard worker!  However, my mom is hooked to SO many wires and tubes, there was no way she could get up.  The nurse rearranged my Mom's position and that comforted her.  😊😉

The swelling is coming down quite a bit in my Mom's face as the infection slowly heals.(Picture below was covered to save her dignity).  We all love her so much!  ❤️ 

The necklace and earrings pictured below, my Daddy bought for Ma and gave them to her at the hospital.  He sent us these words (via text) about Ma......  "I'm so proud of the person she is. It's been a privilege to have her as my wife.  She has given me such a glorious heritage and so much joy 😊 in the process."  -Daddy

I know we all have trials, but if I told you all the trials my parents have gone through in the last few years, it would make you want to cry.  Please consider lightening their load during this difficult time by giving to this fund we set up for them to help bring a small solace during a hard time!  😥  Thank You!  

Click Link- 

With Timothy Noyes

Jill pasted Pat's regular face over her hospital face. Can't say that I've seen quite that trick before. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
(edited)

"I know we all have trials, but if I told you all the trials my parents have gone through in the last few years, it would make you want to cry.  Please consider lightening their load during this difficult time by giving to this fund we set up for them to help bring a small solace during a hard time!  😥  Thank You!"  

Wait. Jill has held back telling the world about all the trials her parents have been through in the last few years? How can that be? Now would be a great time to spill it all. The Gofundme is hardly moving. 😭

What's the going rate for solace these days? Money is good for reducing a $50,000 medical debt or putting siding on a house, but twenty thousand dollars for a small solace is grossly overpriced.   

Happy Florida trip, Jill! 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Thanks 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

To protect her dignity? Oh Jillybean, that ship sailed a while ago and you made it go bye bye.

Jill is now worried about protecting ma's dignity, but left all the previous posts of ma in the hospital on her public fb page as they were. I did look to see if jill went back and copy/pasted the dignity saving face on all the previous hospital pics she has posted. Nope 😂

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 9
(edited)

Daddy has the time and money to shop for jewelry yet he needs a GFM because he can't leave Ma's side to work and earn a living.  Jilly really needs to think before she posts.  

ETA:  Like that's ever going to happen.  Her warped brain doesn't work that way.  

Edited by Abmis
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I don’t think cheap tacky jewelry is allowed to be worn in the hospital?

I'm sure Jill will be glad to take care of it (=wear it) while her mom is in the hospital. Jill's eyes light up at the sight of tacky.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Jill is now worried about protecting ma's dignity, but left all the previous posts of ma in the hospital on her public fb page as they were. I did look to see if jill went back and copy/pasted the dignity saving face on all the previous hospital pics she has posted. Nope 😂

SOMEONE said something to herr -- like you will be BANNED if you keep posting pics of Ma.   Or worse, we won't let you near the money if you keep this up.   That's the only thing that would cause the sudden change.   but yeah, she won't think to go back and fix anything.

25 minutes ago, Abmis said:

Daddy has the time and money to shop for jewelry yet he needs a GFM because he can't leave Ma's side to work and earn a living.  Jilly really needs to think before she posts.  

ETA:  Like that's ever going to happen.  Her warped brain doesn't work that way.  

Kinda noticed that too.   But then I thought, you know what if the poor man wants to buy his wife some jewelry right now, let him.   I doubt it was really expensive stuff, more like Walmart jewelry counter.  

• Like 6
16 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

If Jill is lucky, she'll make enough from caterwauling, ringing cowbells, and sobbing about her mother's condition to get the stink van to Florida, where Nurie and Nemo will join the tour for a while. Nathan will drain his bank account to cover shopping, entertainment, and meals out. That's the vacation part this year.

The "annual" family reunion at the beach house in Texas appears to have been a one-time memory maker. Too bad. Tim will miss the eighteen-hour drive and the trip on the fairy.

Maybe Jill will set aside enough money to give her father a helpful donation like the generous Christian she is. We'll see. 

To be fair, we always need more cowbell!

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I don’t think cheap tacky jewelry is allowed to be worn in the hospital?

They’re begging for money because they’re in dire straits financially, but he goes out and buys jewelry??  You couldn’t make this shit up.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I'm sure Jill will be glad to take care of it (=wear it) while her mom is in the hospital. Jill's eyes light up at the sight of tacky.  

Sometimes I wonder if Weird Al wrote his song with her in mind because she does/would totally do a lot of the tacky things he mentions, like this one:

"I would live-tweet a funeral, take selfies with the deceased (Because I'm tacky)"

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

To be fair, we always need more cowbell!

We really do. 🙂

10 minutes ago, mom2two said:

If she really wanted to raise money in a GFM, maybe she should do something to help others.  Like what this guy did,--this is a human with a pure heart.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/18/us/indiana-driver-house-fire-children-rescue/index.html

his GFM has raised over 300K

None of these fundies ever do anything to help others. But they’re super “Christian “ doncha know?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Ma Turtleneck needs her privacy and some time FAR away from Jill. Seriously, who the hell does this woman think she is?  Someone in that family needs to reign Jill in, and fast. I’d be LIVID if my brother posted pics of our mom in that state.  Even WITH the superimposed face to “protect her dignity”. 
And as far as Pa Turtleneck goes, part of me thinks that he feels so helpless in this, the only thing he could think to do is buy Ma something.  Maybe gift giving is his love language?  That definitely isn’t much more than costume jewelry.  
I also believe that the GFM is a sham. Jill is marketing it every chance she can get.  She has a personal interest in grifting as much as she can. I’m sure Ma and Pa’s church is doing something to help and the parishioners are probably setting up a meal train, too.  Helping family in times of need is a personal thing and the family should be chipping in first.  This should not be put in the hands of strangers to do. Also, Jill, we are in the throes of a recession. This is NOT time to pester folks for money.  Most of us are out here trying to keep our OWN heads above water.  Just like on an airplane, in times like this you need to help yourself and your family before you look to assist others. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

Helping family in times of need is a personal thing and the family should be chipping in first.

Especially when you have a huge family. With all of the adults and teens over 16, they should be able to pool a decent amount of money if all work (minus Amy). And yes, Jill, women and girls can work too! I read yesterday that some teen girls are charging $30 an hour for babysitting! I charged $1 an hour when I turned 13 in 1981. Times have changed, lol.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jill’s most recent post:

Update on my Mom!  😊

Click Link- 

With Timothy Noyes

90292EA4-BA10-4894-87E7-614F4ACCD418.jpeg

DIGNITY??  WTF, Jill.

• Sad 4
  • Fire 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mom2two said:

If she really wanted to raise money in a GFM, maybe she should do something to help others.  Like what this guy did,--this is a human with a pure heart.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/18/us/indiana-driver-house-fire-children-rescue/index.html

his GFM has raised over 300K

Nicholas Bostic deserves every good thing coming his way. 

Jill griped about giving an undeserving xtian who followers her personal Jesus a ride home from the freaking hospital. If she came upon a situation like the one above she's form a prayer chain while those poor children died of smoke inhalation. She's more evil than a secular scammer of the same type because she's preying on people's belief that she's a holy person who's closer to god than everyone else. Not to mention she relies on starving her children and dressing them like 1880s street children to get food and money.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

Facebook Marketplace is sometimes entertaining. Using Jill’s Facebook account, Timothy has this ad:

Hello, I am Tim with Heavenly Lawn Care I am the current owner, and founder of this business. I started this business to help save money to continue my flight training to help pay for expenses. The business has been very successful, and I currently have about 20 weekly lawn customers, along with extra side jobs every week. Currently with my lawn customers I make about $3,500 a month then with extra side jobs about an extra $1,500 a month. So, my average monthly income this season has been $5,000. I wasn’t quite sure how to list this business for sale but it appears business owners suggest to sell it at the price my equipment is worth plus one month of my average salary which equals about $12,000. But I am open to offers! 

These are some of the biggest items that are being sold with the business; 
6x12 Heavy Duty Home Made Trailer 
5 Weed Eaters 
1 Edger
2 Blowers 
1 Wright Stander X 52in With About 2,200 hours (Runs Like a Beast) 
1 Chainsaw 

Well that is most of the stuff I can think of off the top of my head. But all the power equipment runs amazing (I don’t keep things that don’t run or give me trouble). It is basically an entire 10x20 storage unit full of stuff that goes with the business. All you need is a truck or something to pull about 3,000lbs, and your good to go (oh yes and some cash, lol) then you would have a small business. Also like I said before I am open to offers, but am not interested in separating the equipment at this time. Thanks! Also the only reason for selling is because I have saved enough money to continue my education to fulfill my goal to be a missionary pilot.

One of a few pictures he used:

4C0B00D1-0FC5-46A0-8942-AD5A752A14CB.jpeg

• Mind Blown 10
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Timothy, no one is going to take you seriously if you still post using mommy’s account. Jebus Christ. Will he be sure to report that $5000 a month to the IRS in April?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Why he is selling the business? Why wouldn't he just pass on the business to his brothers? Think of all the presents they could buy Jill with a monthly income of 5K.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12