Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

Rachel is the female lead and absolutely her story should be the A story.  I defended her having the majority of the songs in “Opening Night” because that was the climax of a story they were building for her since the very first episode of the series.  That said I think the balance of songs in 601 is off.  I would have taken out one of the Rachel songs and instead done a song for the group that gives an indication of where they all are emotionally i.e. showing Will singing his part at Carmel, Blaine his part at Dalton, Sam his part at wherever he is, Rachel her part at McKinley, etc.

Edited by camussie

I'd love Kurt to have way more to until they decide he gets sarcastic and dismissive with his teacher than quits and decides to go back to Lima to take over the tire shop.

I'd love Kurt to have way more to until they decide he gets sarcastic and dismissive with his teacher than quits and decides to go back to Lima to take over the tire shop.

Yes.  It's not about going away and chasing fantasies.  Life is about being together and spending your whole life with the people in your Glee club in your old hometown and going back to the high school at least once a week.

Edited by Camera One

MJBLOG = www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-spoilers-loser-like-me-details.htm

Glee Season 6 Spoilers Loser Like Me

The time frame is fall. As I mentioned in my last spoiler post, there is a 6 month-ish time jump between season 5 and season 6.

Rachel, Blaine, Kurt, Sam, Figgins, Will, Sue, Karofsky, and some others I’ll mention in a bit, ARE in this episode.

Artie, Mercedes, Santana  are NOT in the episode.

Rachel’s pilot goes to series, but it bombs. The show is quickly cancelled. The fallout renders her Hollywood career dead in the water. Having burned her bridges on Broadway she has nowhere to go. She ends up moving back home.

Rachel  finds out that her dads are divorcing. Hiram has moved out. Leroy, who is in the episode, is the dad left at home.

Rachel , still dismayed that Principal Sue disbanded the Glee club, goes above her head to the Lima school superintendent. She convinces him to revive the McKinley glee club by offering to fund it with her remaining TV money.  He insists she be the director.

Blaine and Kurt are already broken up when the episode begins.

Backstory:  After Blaine moved back into the loft, the couple continued to argue.  Kurt decided they were too young to be engaged and broke it off. Upset after the breakup, Blaine allowed his grades to slip and was cut from NYADA.

In the episode, Blaine has already moved back in with his parents to regroup, and has taken a job at Dalton as the director of The Warblers.

After months apart, Kurt changes his mind about Blaine and heads back to Lima to try and get him back.  But too late because…

Blaine and Karofsky are a couple. They are dating. They even have pet names for each other. Yogi Bear and Boo Boo. And yes, I did throw up in my mouth a little when I heard that.

Karofsky is a college student and totally out as a gay man.

Blaine tells Kurt he’s dating Karofsky.

After Kurt arrives in Lima, Rachel convinces him to run Glee club with her.  He remains a NYADA student, taking the job as an intern.

Figgins is a part-time barista at the Lima Bean

Sam works for Coach Beiste.  He is an assistant football coach at McKinley

Artie is still in film school. Mercedes is still on tour with Santana and Brittany.

New kids, Roderick, the nerd, and Spencer, the cocky gay football player, appear in the episode.

Will is the director of Vocal Adrenaline.

We’ll get to see Rachel’s pilot. It’s called “That’s So Rachel”

No Glee club tryouts yet.

So basically imo they are throwing all the main characters under the bus to get them back to Lima.

Rachel we have seen her character assassination already. Now Blaine will get kick out of school and date  Kurt's bully and Kurt will come running back to Lima to win Blaine back.   I guess Kurt at least gets to stay in school but  doubtful we will see any career movement on him.

Plus they seem to be sacrificing Rachel's dads too cause they couldn't get Jeff Goldblum.

Ick.

• Love 2

It's official, the writers hate and for some reason resent their own fandom. I don't know maybe they're resentful that the fans didn't appreciate their "revolutionary" idea in S4 and allowed the ratings to drop and this is their form of payback. I just have no words. The only characters actually coming out of this great are the ones they don't give a shit about. Kudos to Artie sticking with film school and Mercedes, Brittany and Santana off doing their own thing.

Meanwhile, unpopular opinion I know but I feel so bad for poor Darren Criss - what a clusterfuck of a character that boy has been asked to play. Because it was so hard to cast some random to play the new boyfriend. No, they had to make it Kurt's former bully because the sex with the lighthouse and creepy crushing on Sam wasn't awful enough. I cannot wait for the honest opinions years from now from that cast when this show is long over.

The only other possibility with that vomit worthy Karofsky crap is that Blaine is pretending to date him to make Kurt jealous but that would actually be even more disturbing than genuinely falling for him in the first place. You know how I know Ryan and company are just pretty much saying "screw you" to the fandom now is because I know for a fact there were some very loud Karofsky/Kurt shippers. So I can just see Ryan responding to all the outrage of Blaine dating Karofsky by arguing that all the fans who liked Karofsky and said he had changed and deserved a second chance thought he was good enough for Kurt, so what's so wrong with Blaine dating him. Because again, he is that much of petty little shit, along with being a shitty writer.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

I  feel bad for Lea and Darren, both of their characters started off strong.  Blaine was the nice, well adjusted boy who offered up courage to Kurt and Rachel was the strong girl who was unapologetically ambitious but forgiving and just wanted to belong.

Now he is insecure and a bit creepy and she is a washed up has been at 20.  

Sure the others do not get much development but their characters have stayed somewhat in tact and matured some and not have regressed and basically been dismantled for a plot point.

• Love 1

Blaine for me is the epitome of what many have said in regards to Glee, that it's better when you like a character, that they be ignored. S2 Blaine was pretty much a guest star and even S3 the character had little storylines of his own other than the episode about his brother. But then S4 happened where he was more of a central character and it's been freaking downhill from there. And I don't know Darren Criss personally but judging by some not too subtle passive aggressive comments he's made, I don't think he's exactly happy about a lot of what's happened with the character. It truly has just been bad to worse to worse and then you think, it can't get any worse and then it does. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

It sounds like Dave Karofsky comes out of this smelling like roses. Joy.

It's official, the writers hate and for some reason resent their own fandom. I don't know maybe they're resentful that the fans didn't appreciate their "revolutionary" idea in S4 and allowed the ratings to drop and this is their form of payback. I just have no words. Meanwhile, unpopular opinion I know but I feel so bad for poor Darren Criss - what a clusterfuck of a character that boy has been asked to play. Because it was so hard to cast some random to play the new boyfriend. No, they had to make it Kurt's former bully because the sex with the lighthouse and creepy crushing on Sam wasn't awful enough. I cannot wait for the honest opinions years from now from that cast when this show is long over.

I agree. Even though Darren will get to work with a friend, and has the Warblers back one more time, the rest is exhausting. Yes, he's got quite the anti-fan club going on because he sang/was on screen too much, then it grows every time Blaine screws up with Kurt, now his character's a withering schlub. I just hope they don't throw in some meta about those stupid blind items on top of writing themselves into a dead end by torpedoing their purported stars.

I'm sad about Rachel's fathers splitting up. I suppose they could reference Jane Lynch's divorce or Brad/Gwyneth since they think they're so clever.

Rachel , still dismayed that Principal Sue disbanded the Glee club, goes above her head to the Lima school superintendent. She convinces him to revive the McKinley glee club by offering to fund it with her remaining TV money.  He insists she be the director.

Anyone else wondering why Will didn't try this?!!

Blaine and Karofsky are a couple. They are dating. They even have pet names for each other. Yogi Bear and Boo Boo.

This is the part that made me go "okay this is a troll post"...but then I remembered it's Glee. What a middle finger to Klaine fans (of which I am not but even I can see it as a huge fuck you to that sizeable fandom).

• Love 2
I do like the bit where Kurt thinks that he and Blaine are too young to be engaged but I guess that that is a catalyst for us to think Kurt is awful because "true love always" or some crap like that.

Let me get this straight, Kurt breaking off  a rushed, teenage  engagement because they are too young is going to be shown as wrong and he will pay the price by having Blaine hookup with Karofsky.

All this storyline boils down to one thing.   From the Actors Studio Ryan Murphy on his early 80's Indiana High School life :

"I was an odd creature in high school because I was a target but also I was popular, and that's because on the sly, I was dating a lot of the football players."

That fantasy sums it all up.

• Love 2

I believe that Will did also have to pay out of his own pocket to reopen the club In the pilot but Figgins also asked him to run detention for free in exchange for keeping It after Alcoholics Anonymous bid to rent out the auditorium for meetings. In the current case I presume that Sue is harder to pursued than Figgins was and that Rachel is able to provide more extensive funding that beats what competing local organisations can offer out right. Also I bet that the school board would like the Positive PR of a celebrity like Rachel coming back which is why they insist on her coaching.

Edited by Pink ranger
"I was an odd creature in high school because I was a target but also I was popular, and that's because on the sly, I was dating a lot of the football players."

I don't think dating is the word he's actually means. 

• Love 8

I don't think dating is the word he's actually means.

I think Ryan Murphy was referring to his "soul mates." They're end game, you know.

Well... it's this just a load of oy that is certain to make absolutely no one left in the audience happy.

That Rachel, a college drop out (who only completed one year at NYADA) and who personally destroyed her own career on Broadway and not television would be pegged as the best person to revitalize a high school show choir is beyond absurd. And using her TV money? If her show got canceled early, I deeply doubt that there's that much money to begin with (since the network would only have to pay her for the episodes that she actually filmed and contracts always have cancelation clauses to free them from obligation in case the show bombs) and seriously... since she's got zero chance of finding professional work for the extended future, shouldn't she think about saving that money to actually live on? Yes, I know... I'm an idiot for trying to apply logic to this show.

Sorry that her fathers are divorcing (agree that they probably couldn't get Jeff Goldblum back). I'm betting that to continue the astonishing level of gross that they will be divorcing over blaming one another for Rachel's career bombing. Since they were so overly invested in making their little girl a star. Yeah... Glee would go there.

And Dalton... a top prep school would also decide that a college wash out (and Blaine would have gotten expelled in his freshman year!) would be the best musical director for their choir that they could find. Either standards are really, really low there or after the Warblers steroid scandal the school couldn't attract any legitimate candidates for the position. Still, am feeing a huge grain of satisfaction that the one who had to work hardest to actually get into NYADA and didn't have the easiest time there is the only one who's actually managing to see his education through there.

The only positive... Kurt and Blaine ending their engagement and breaking up and it's Kurt's decision? Excellent. Best outcome I could have possibly wished for. And Blaine getting expelled from NYADA because he was so depressed over Kurt dumping him and returning to Ohio a "loser"? Icing on the cake. I'm calling it now... the whole Blaine/Karofsky thing is about Blaine trying to make Kurt jealous because seriously...? Ick. I know that Dave was an asshat in the beginning, but he doesn't deserve to be paired with the Grease Stain. And if it is legit... all that "soulmate" bullshit that Blaine's been peddling over the past two seasons is going to look even more shallow and pathetic.

I love that they haven't even filmed the first episode yet and Glee's train wreak status seems to be set is stone. This is going to be fun simply because of the utterly craptastic mess that the show has made of itself.

• Love 2

It seems to me as if the writers blame US for the show tanking, so they're going full scorched earth on every character we love and every pairing (at least some) people (still) care about.

The Blave thing alone pisses off Karofsky fans, Kurtofsky fans, Blaine fans, Klaine fans *and* every fan who never wanted to see Karofsky on their screens again. That's the touch of genius, right there.

As fucked up and stupid as the plotting is, I'm curious to see HummelBerry trying to get a showchoir off the ground. And as I hate a lot of the writing for Rachel, not Rachel herself, I'm going to enjoy watching her ego coping with the painful reality of her choices and having to take that step back necessary to being a teacher, not the star. I hope that the series ends with Rachel going back to NYC with Kurt to find her way back to performing, rather than her turning into her mother, declaring Lima and the choir room 'home.' Although I very much fear that this whole last season is tooled to deliver just that, after Murphy's bollocks declaration of what his dream ending was.

I'm thrilled that Kurt called off the engagement but of course the whole last season must be him mooning about in despair over his Lost True Love. Dream ending there would be Kurt throwing confetti at Yogi and BooBoo's wedding and thanking god for the narrow escape he had. I know I'm doomed to disappointment on that one. 

I'm stone cold on Blaine, but I actually enjoyed the Warblers and their numbers before they went full Dr Evil and the show dismantled all the cute, pretentious more-than-a-century history/heritage they set up for them. I couldn't be arsed to even watch the steroids storyline.

Its a shame about Rachel's Dads. They could easily have had just one Dad appearing and just refer to the other offscreen. It wouldn't be the first time. They managed 3 seasons off-screen but colourfully present in Rachel's storyline. But, it's Glee. Why tell an honest story - one Dad supporting Rachel's efforts to get back on her feet, the other pissed and disappointed, or similar - when you can be manipulative instead?

But...reading the spoilers, laid out cold like that, I hold to my opinion that the writers are trying to fuck fans over as much as they can manage in this final,  ignominious nail in the Glee coffin.

• Love 1

So the writers are mad at the fans and decided to destroy the entire show and everything left anybody still watching likes about it. Okay, I can roll with that. At least they know this is awful, and they're doing it intentionally. The How I Met Your Mother guys thought they were geniuses until the end. Somehow this hurts less. Obviously nothing in season 6 counts. Troll on. You've got 13 episodes and clearly nobody in charge or with a modicum of sense gives a damn what you do with them. Next up, Will trades his baby for a choreographer who does that spirit fingers number straight out of Bring It On. Makes as much sense as anything else here, and it might actually be funny. 

So, how low can network tv ratings get? I want to know when to chill the champagne and fire the confetti cannon. 

I really am done with this show. Done ditty done ditty done done done. So the last thing I want to see on tumblr are pictures of Mark in the studio and of his costumes for a fitting.

No. No no.

No.

• Love 2

I think the writers are trying to make Rachel as much of an underdog as possible, and that's why they're splitting up her dads.

Or there's no way Jeff Goldblum is showing up for this mess again. They cast too big there. One of the smaller of the many, many mistakes they made along the way to winding up here.

I really am done with this show. Done ditty done ditty done done done. So the last thing I want to see on tumblr are pictures of Mark in the studio and of his costumes for a fitting.

No. No no.

No.

It says a lot about this show that my first reaction to seeing those pictures was 'aw no' and I love Puck. 

http://marksallingnews.tumblr.com

Scroll down a bit for the pics mentioned btw.

Or there's no way Jeff Goldblum is showing up for this mess again. They cast too big there. One of the smaller of the many, many mistakes they made along the way to winding up

here.

Or a combination of the two.

So is Kurt just going to take a leave from NYADA to hang in Lima so he can win Blaine back?  If that is the case not sure how he looks better than Rachel or Blaine here.  As for Artie are they going to have him flying back and forth for his episodes, saying he is in town filming his documentary (since I still think that is how he is involved)?   As I said before this show simply liked to make things harder than it has to be.  Not to mention make its characters look pathetic as possible.  I should want to root for these people, not think why bother with a bunch of losers like this.  

Edited by camussie
So is Kurt just going to take a leave from NYADA to hang in Lima so he can win Blaine back?  If that is the case not sure how he looks better than Rachel or Blaine here.

Totally agree.

If there are any two story lines that started in Season one that were still relatively  intact at the beginning of Season 5  is that Rachel had Broadway dreams and that Kurt couldn't wait (and should) get out of the homophobic cow town of Lima, Ohio.  Kurt was shown prospering and thriving in NY and NYADA.

Now we  are led  to believe Kurt would deliberately give up  BOTH NY and NYADA to move back to fucking LIma, Ohio to win back his ex boyfriend who is now dating his ex tormentor who threatened to kill him.  The same tormentor whose only previous screen time with Blaine was to  have physical altercations with him.

Glee is determined to burn do the ground any previous scenarios there were touching or moving or made sense.  Burt tearfully saying Kurt wouldn't come back in 5.01 has been  sown with salt now.

You can't make up this shit.

Edited by caracas1914

I should want to root for these people, not think why bother with a bunch of losers like this.  

That is the problem. They blew up everything as hard as they could in the time jump so they could create buzz around how wrong it is and tell the story of putting it all back together again. The problem is I don't want them all flung back together again in whatever combinations they think are inspiring or endgame. They've done this so many times it doesn't mean anything anymore.  It just makes every last character look bad for continuing the cycle. The characters aren't the only ones who need professional help. I truly wish they'd pulled the plug on this show before it got to this point. They ran out of ideas and are just doing whatever will make people mad enough to keep talking about them. It's kind of pathetic. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't laughing at the fans while rolling around in swimming pools full of cash.

And I still think it is stupid as hell we are going to be back in Lima after 6 months and apparently aren't going to see any of the sophomores (now seniors) but instead they are bringing in a whole new set of newbies to tell the story of New Directions's comeback.  That includes Jake even though his brother apparently makes an appearance.  I wasn't fan of the newbies but I find that annoying.  If I was a fan (and they did have some) I would be really ticked.

I am mildly curious how they are going to handle Rachel's thoughts about Finn in relation to all of this.  Really her being back in the choir room, the place where they met and fell in love, essentially doing the career Finn had just started preparing himself for should bring up a lot of conflicted emotions.  Still my feeling is RM & team want to move on from all of that so it, or more specifically Finn, won't really be acknowledged which will be a big elephant in the room to me.  Much like it was a big hole in the show when Kurt got beat up and Burt didn't say we already lost Finn this year we can't lose you too.

A couple of other things to note

• This will be the second time that Kurt/Blaine have tried to live together in 1.5 years and it has only led to problems.  If anything I think that should tell both of them that maybe they weren't meant to get married
  • Are they going to try a competition cycle?  Assuming the show picks up around "real" time (January 2015) at least sectionals would already be over.  
Edited by camussie
  • Love 1

I think he is getting NYADA credit for helping out New Directions. I wonder if the actors are going to be phoning in their performances this season.

I hope they can do it from a beach somewhere in Mexico while special effects artists can CGI something that looks as much like them as these characters sound like the ones we used to love.

I think he is getting NYADA credit for helping out New Directions. I wonder if the actors are going to be phoning in their performances this season.

Even if that is the case it sounds like he comes up with that solution just so he can hang in Lima, in hopes of winning Blaine back.  He needs to have some dignity.  As do the rest of them.  Beyond that Finn getting some work study credit helping out with ND made a bit of sense since he was working towards being a music teacher.  Kurt, not so much.  I think this is the writers once again expecting its audience to say "But it's Glee," an excuse they always seem to fall back on to explain their nonsensical writing.  That excuse has always annoyed me.  Glee being in a world where there is some hyper reality does not give it an excuse to have completely non-coherent stories and characterizations.

Edited by camussie
  • Love 1
I think he is getting NYADA credit for helping out New Directions.

It still means leaving NYADA and classes to hone his skills.

What amazes me is that Blaine would choose to go around with his ex fiance's bully, it's almost as if the writers are trying to convey how much hate Blaine subconsciously  has toward Kurt.

Now that premise might be interesting if only we didn't know they are going to join Kurt and Blaine  back together by Episode  5.13 for the epic Klaine wedding.

Well this is all a bit of a bloody laughable clusterfuck. What are these writers actually on and can they please produce some credentials to show that they are qualified to write for a television series. This show must be trying to conduct an experiment to show how you can write total crap and a) still keep an audience b) how quickly you can lose an audience or c) get an audience not to give a fuck! I hope whatever the findings are they can help prevent other shows from taking the burn your bridge with all your fans approach that Glee has taken. I honestly do not know where to even begin to try and apply logic, creativity, or worth to anything listed in these spoilers. I unlike Glee will take some time before I comment any further. 

I think the writers are trying to make Rachel as much of an underdog as possible, and that's why they're splitting up her dads.

Something like that. Even if they clearly can't get Jeff Goldblum, there are so many ways he can be accounted for offscreen instead of ramping up the drama with divorce, He can take a sabbatical and go volunteer in Africa, retire and go fishing, win a round the world trip or go care for an ailing parent/friend, literally endless options to send him off somewhere. But they go for the jugular every time. Remember Burt's cancer?

Edited by fakeempress

Or Finn shooting himself out of the army?  There were other ways to explain why he left the army from the plausible (undiagnosed back injury from all of the times he got sacked) to the funny (as one poster on Tumblr suggested him getting hit by a mail truck) but they went for the one that made him look like as big as a loser as possible (what i call piling on) - even though he had shown an aptitude with mechanical things in the past.  They seem to be doing the same thing with Rachel here because the Glee writers long ago lost what little ability they had to do nuance.

As for Kurt, this is one time I would actually welcome another Burt health scare.  Mike O'Malley's schedule may preclude it but it would make more sense for Kurt to be home on leave from NYADA (or even partial leave with him getting credit to help out ND) because Burt is sick and then working towards a reconciliation with Blaine from there, rather than him just hanging around Lima, finding a way to make it work with NYADA, in hopes of winning Blaine back.  

Edited by camussie

I'm still betting that the whole Blaine/Karofsky "relationship" is an act to make Kurt jealous. And if that's the case, I hope that it opens Kurt's eyes to just how toxic and manipulative a person Blaine is. First, that the guy that he "dates" after their breakup is the guy who spent years terrorizing and assaulting Kurt (despite Kurt having since forgiven him). This follows Blaine's infidelity and all the manipulative games he's played. It's going to be hysterical for the show to try to make Kurt about to be the "bad guy" here when breaking off an engagement because you've come to the realization that neither you or your partner are ready and because you're just not happy with the situation makes you a bad person in things. It's not Kurt's fault that Blaine turns into a puddle of self-indulgent goo over it and ends up getting expelled for poor grades.

My best hope is that Kurt sees Blaine with Dave (who really deserves so much better) and gets the wake up call that they just don't belong together and walks away and never looks back. If this is a game to manipulate Kurt, it would be a horribly cruel capper on a relationship that hasn't been healthy since season 2 (and even then had it's awful moments).

The final scene will still be Rachel. They'll somehow toss her a humanitarian awarded Oscar for running show choir or something and she'll dedicate it to Finn. Klaine will spew whatever about soulmates and the kind of can't stand to live together true love they have an episode or so before that. 

Luckily this will probably be pulled from the schedule long before they get there. I'm sure Gordon Ramsay can teach cats to cook to fill the spare hours more pleasantly and with better ratings.

• Love 3

Right now it looks like Artie, Sam, and maybe Mercedes will be the ones who come out of this mess the most unscathed.  

• Artie will pop back up in Lima but I think he will be going back and forth a bit and his presence will be explained by a documentary he is filming about the choirs. headed by former teammates, competing against each other.  
  • Sam, who never had a big desire to leave Lima in the first place, will be assisting Beiste and I assume taking some college classes.  
  • Mercedes will be in and out touring
Edited by camussie

Right now it looks like Artie, Sam, and maybe Mercedes will be the ones who come out of this mess the most unscathed.  

The characters that will come out of this the best are Quinn, Mike and the old newbies who look like they will be neither seen nor heard from. 

True,  Mike and Tina look to be the real winners here.  Tina, maybe most of all.  Seems like she leaves and doesn't make repeated trips back to help out her old show choir.  

Still of the ones we will see it seems like Artie, Sam, and Mercedes will be the most unscathed.  

One interesting thing to note is they seem to be backing off of this final season Sam heavy.  Last spring it seemed like they were gearing up for him to be almost as much of a lead as Blaine & Rachel but now it looks like he will be more supporting.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 1
One interesting thing to note is they seem to be backing off of this final season Sam heavy.

Too early to tell.  Alas I fear that the spoilers for 6.01 are only the opening salvo of the Glee trainwreck.

Be very afraid, I sense a looming Becky return.

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 2

When I heard about the new newbies I thought it would be funny if one of them was a Puckerman, a nice bit of continuity that there was one in every group. Maybe if Mark Salling is back I could be onto something!! 

Are we sure the old newbies aren't back in the capacity the were in the second half of season 5 (sit in the back and sing and dance basically)? That would make sense, which would explain why it's not being done.

NOoooooooooooooo. 

None of the old newbies have said a word about working on the show again.  I imagine the show can't really afford it which is why they went with another set of even cheaper newbies.  I half expect to see sets built out of scraps from other TV shows and the cast's garages by seasons end given how much I bet Fox cut Glee's budget.

Edited by camussie
  • Love 1

You found a way to make this worse. I know, maybe she'll date Puck and then he can dump her for Santana. They can make a bad joke about how she was tired of being angry all the time. LOL lesbians! Then Figgins and Sue can elope, Kurt dates a student, Burt catches some more cancer, Will gets pregnant, Sam's junk literally is plastered on the side of a bus, and Rachel tragically runs out of gold stars rendering her unable to sign anything ever again. And you don't even want to know what Blaine's poking on Facebook on the side.

Somewhere in the distance Dianna Agron laughs and laughs.

• Love 4

Or Finn shooting himself out of the army?  There were other ways to explain why he left the army from the plausible (undiagnosed back injury from all of the times he got sacked) to the funny (as one poster on Tumblr suggested him getting hit by a mail truck)

Maybe that's how he died.

I'll show myself out...

• Love 3

I bet $ 1 million that Sam " discovers" Spencer, the football player, singing in the showers and encourages him to join Rachels glee club.

Not taking that bet. I will however bet everything I own that you're right.

• Love 1