Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ninamags said:

Actually, I was referring to the scene that Jared and Jensen filmed that they said at the con was very difficult for Jared to film. 

It took on an extra layer of meaning for him. 

Yes I was referring to that then I brought up the goodbye video too.

• Love 1

Damn, this changes everything as far as who's going to die this season. If it was someone like Sam or Cas I'd normally be like "Pssh whatevs, see you back next season!"

But guys... what if they actually permakilled Castiel? With next season being the last, I feel like all bets are off.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ZennyKenny said:

Damn, this changes everything as far as who's going to die this season. If it was someone like Sam or Cas I'd normally be like "Pssh whatevs, see you back next season!"

But guys... what if they actually permakilled Castiel? With next season being the last, I feel like all bets are off.

While anyone might die in the Series Finale, I don't see a perma-kill right now in Season 14. 

• Love 3

I think for sure we get Lucifer back as the final big bad of Supernatural and he will be totally destroyed this time after causing much mayhem.   Also wouldn't be surprised by a final return toward the very end by JDM.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

There is a pic of Rob Benedict at the cast wrap party last night so I think it's safe to assume we get a visit from God.

Is there a link to any of the pics to the cast wrap party?

• Love 1

TVLine's May sweeps scorecard is out -- but it goes from April 25th - May 22 -- which means the Supernatural S14 Finale is included. Those not familiar, the categories (and my guess based on spoilers thus far)

Number of characters giving birth: 2 - NOPE
Number of couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time: 12 - BWHAHAHAA NOPE
Number of new pregnancies: 4 NOPE
Number of weddings: 5 NOPE
Number of couples reuniting: 7 NOPE
Number of fatalities: 27 - Ah!  THIS is our category - we often get the highest number
  Guesses: Nobody (which would be a shock)

Number of breakups/separations/divorces: 9  NOPE
Number of possible fatalities*: 15  Probable
  Guessing: Cas and/or Jack (although Jack may be in the Apr 18th episode - so it won't count)
* Applies to characters whose fate is left up in the air at the end of the season finale
Number of characters leaving town: 8 NOPE
Number of resurrections and/or big returns: 11 DEFINITE
   Guessing: Chuck - we know at least ONE of these slots are ours as it was already stated by Dabb - who it is is the guessing game

Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes: 20  NOPE
Number of engagements/question poppings: 3NOPE
Number of time warps/jump: 2 Not LIkely
Number of surprise/unthinkable crossovers: 1 Not LIkely

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SueB said:

TVLine's May sweeps scorecard is out -- but it goes from April 25th - May 22 -- which means the Supernatural S14 Finale is included. Those not familiar, the categories (and my guess based on spoilers thus far)

Number of couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time: 12 - BWHAHAHAA NOPE
Number of fatalities: 27 - Ah!  THIS is our category - we often get the highest number

Guessing: Cas and/or Jack (although Jack may be in the Apr 18th episode - so it won't count)
* Applies to characters whose fate is left up in the air at the end of the season finale
   Guessing: Chuck - we know at least ONE of these slots are ours as it was already stated by Dabb - who it is is the guessing game

Who guessed Cas as a probable death? I don't think that is likely. Does anyone here? With his Empty plotline being next season, I don't think he will die this season...plus he just died 2 finales ago.

6 minutes ago, SueB said:

Don't think Cas dies this season even temporarily--since Dabb said earlier that the deal with the Empty won't be dealt with this year.   He said the boys find out about it this year but it doesn't happen this year.  So Cas dying(permanently or temporarily) is a worry for season 15.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Don't think Cas dies this season even temporarily--since Dabb said earlier that the deal with the Empty won't be dealt with this year.   He said the boys find out about it this year but it doesn't happen this year.  So Cas dying(permanently or temporarily) is a worry for season 15.

I hope if it happens (and I would rather it not) that it is at the very end!

• Love 1

I don't think we can "nope" the pregnancy yet, a lot of people were saying "jokingly" that while Dean and Sam were out grocery shopping, John and Mary were getting it on and Mary would end up pregnant.  Horrible idea but....Dabb.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tessathereaper said:

I don't think we can "nope" the pregnancy yet, a lot of people were saying "jokingly" that while Dean and Sam were out grocery shopping, John and Mary were getting it on and Mary would end up pregnant.  Horrible idea but....Dabb.

Fair!  There certainly was time. 

• Love 3

Isn’t it nice that Mary has “motherly” concern for NougatSue?  Too bad she hasn’t displayed any toward Dean this year. (Bad Dean and Sam for just brushing Jack’s issues aside.)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, PAForrest said:

When I first saw this photo I thought Jensen was doing a guest-starring stint on The Walking Dead! LOL!

My first thought was a Thriller video reboot. Guess that shows my age. Or is it preference...

• Love 2

Jack In the Box description 

A PILLAR OF SALT– Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Castiel (Misha Collins) investigate a string of suspicious deaths that have a biblical element to them.Robert Singer directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1419). Original airdate 4/18/2019.

From KSite

• Love 1

Welp.  It sure seems like Mary is going to die.

Did anyone catch exactly what Dean said at the start of the clip?  He said two words and I couldn't quite understand them. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SueB said:

Welp.  It sure seems like Mary is going to die.

Sure seems like she might be getting the "extra backstory and/or attention before we kill'em off" treatment that they like to do to significant characters on this show. (Bobby, Rowena, Charlie, etc. It's really predictable once you see the pattern of the writing).

1 minute ago, S Cook Productions said:

I just saw on set pics of Rob Benedict in the season finale. 

The Ultimate Deus Ex Machina. 

What a surprise from the present showrunner-Not. 🙄

• Love 4
6 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Would it be too much to hope that he takes Lucifer with him for good?

We can't get rid of Lucifer, he's the star of the show, he's been on for 14 years...wait he hasn't???  OH. (is the sarcasm showing?  oops sorry not sorry)

Edited by 7kstar
changed #24 to 14
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 3/29/2019 at 10:44 PM, SueB said:

Awesome--love Chuck and Rob Benedict who is always great.   Definitely looks like they are in character in the pic--i'd love more Cas/Chuck interaction...we didn't much of that in the last return at all.  It's overdue.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Jakes said:

i'd love more Cas/Chuck interaction...we didn't much of that in the last return at all.  It's overdue.

I can only hope that Cas finally confronts Chuck and gives him an earful.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Jakes said:

Awesome--love Chuck and Rob Benedict who is always great.   Definitely looks like they are in character in the pic--i'd love more Cas/Chuck interaction...we didn't much of that in the last return at all.  It's overdue.

I am thrilled that Chuck and Cas will be in a scene together and I agree that it's way overdue. I thought that it was insulting after his journey for most of season 5 to find God that Cas's interaction with Chuck was while Lucifer was using him a vessel and that was the extent of it.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I am thrilled that Chuck and Cas will be in a scene together and I agree that it's way overdue.

one can hope it is satisfying and not a blow off scene.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, 7kstar said:

one can hope it is satisfying and not a blow off scene.

This is a legitimate fear with the current crop of writers. If it's the finale doesn't that mean that Dabb and possibly Singer will be the writers? If so it's doubtful that he will take Lucifer with him unfortunately. He may just pop up to meet Jack since he's the son of his favorite child and disappear again. ☹️

Edited by DeeDee79
2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Since Jack got touted as "the most powerful being in the universe" Chuck is 100 % there because of him. 

And I'm betting that he ends up being as powerful as Chuck if not more so.

• Love 3

Listening to the Gold Panel and reading the notes from the Main Panel today - with loss stemming from sacrifice being the 'theme' of S14 (per J2) -- it sure seems like we're losing Mary or Jack or both.  I'd bet Mary.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Since Jack got touted as "the most powerful being in the universe" Chuck is 100 % there because of him. 

Jack may only be the most powerful being in the universe because God left together with Amara so they don‘t count. Why should Jack be the reason for Cas‘ search for God, but AU Michael, who was much more dangerous than our precious Nougat kid, obviously, was no reason to call for help?

Cas could search for God because of a more urgent issue - the lack of angels in heaven, for example.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, NougatJack said:

Why should Jack be the reason for Cas‘ search for God, but AU Michael, who was much more dangerous than our precious Nougat kid, obviously, was no reason to call for help?

Because this season has really been about Jack with AU Michael (all incarnations) and Cas, Sam, Dean and probably a resurrected Lucifer all orbiting around him.  So Cas seeking God to deal with Jack in whatever way makes the most sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Maybe you're right. But I don't want Jack to be killed - he already died this season, that`s enough - or to be depowered again. God could restore his soul, that would be great. But I think it depends on whether Alex has signed for the 15th season or not. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, NougatJack said:

Maybe you're right. But I don't want Jack to be killed - he already died this season, that`s enough - or to be depowered again. God could restore his soul, that would be great. But I think it depends on whether Alex has signed for the 15th season or not. 

I think you are onto something here.  ONLY God can restore a soul.  When Chuck made one, he said it made him 'naseous'.  So I could see him looking for Chuck to give his grandchild a soul or fix the one he has. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Leaving aside the fact that I am not interested in any story centering around Jack--especially after the disaster that was his alleged characterization in the last ep, where he appears to have regressed to minus 2--just giving Jack back his soul but leaving him the ridiculous power that the show has chosen to give the Tween Wonder Sue would not necessarily solve the problem.  "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."  (Notice that there is no "tends" when it comes to absolute power.)

Especially when we're dealing with someone that they keep portraying as apparently incapable of ever maturing or truly learning, even though he was born with a fully formed adult brain.

And while with humans evil is not generally inherited (though psychopaths are born, which would suggest that they have a wiring issue that might be able to be passed on; I really don't know), Jack is not the offspring of a human alone.  He's also Satan's spawn and Chuck has already advised us that Luci was evil on his own; the Mark only made him worse.

Edited by Lemuria
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8