Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Make-ups and Breakdowns

• Start Topic

Kandi has officially become my most hated housewife!!!  Oh My God!!!  Could she have been any more disrespectful to Sharon at that dinner?  And I really hate Bravo even more for showing Sharon in such a state of rage.  She doesn’t deserve that.  At least she’s at peace now and won’t have to be subjected to Kandi and her piece of shit mother ever again.  I hate Kandi so much, it makes me not like Riley either.  Her whole family sucks!!!  smdh

• Love 19

I have no words for Kandi. It's okay for MJ to proclaim Sharon was a prostitute but it's not okay for Sharon to call MJ a bitch?

The cameraman was on point this episode. First, the zoom in on Derek J's feet stuffed in those heels and then, the zoom in on Todd's ringless finger.

• Love 12

God Bless her, but I see why Miss Sharon had a stroke, she was heavy handed with that salt shaker and she was shaking it on a salad, may she rest in peace.  I sure wished she had lived to punch MJ in the mouth, I would have loved to see that.  

I can't with Kandi laughing at and excusing her mother's behavior, but was offended by what Miss Sharon was saying.

• Love 8

Kandi has officially become my most hated housewife!!!  Oh My God!!!  Could she have been any more disrespectful to Sharon at that dinner?  And I really hate Bravo even more for showing Sharon in such a state of rage.  She doesn’t deserve that.  At least she’s at peace now and won’t have to be subjected to Kandi and her piece of shit mother ever again.  I hate Kandi so much, it makes me not like Riley either.  Her whole family sucks!!!  smdh

I am glad they aired Sharon having her say! She got the last word in. No matter what Joyce and or Kandi say, they will never be able to live this down, they will never be able to correct the lies and damage that Joyce said about Sharon/Todd/his father, they showed us who they really are, nasty, vile women!

• Love 13

I was actually clapping when Todd's mom said she was going to sue the bitch.  I believe actual cast members cannot sue each other (slander or liable - otherwise they'd be in court 24/7), but the two mom's are not actual cast members.  Mama Joyce just says whatever.  It's not disrespecting a parent if they do say something inappropriate to call them on it, especially if it's said about your MIL and on National tv.  Kandi has no backbone.  MJ basically said Todd was no good, a cheater, an opportunist, and Kandi didn't say a thing.  I still love my mama.  You can still love her, but have an adult conversation about how she cannot continue to disrespect your husband or members of his family because they are YOUR family now, too.  If you disrespect them, you are disrespecting me.  

I don't see Todd and Kandi lasting for very long.  

• Love 10

A few weeks ago, I suggested we start a pool for how long Kandi and Todd would be married. We need to step that up. Also, having Nene as a friend affects Peter and Cynthia's sex life? At least I think that's what Peter was saying. Hmmmm.

• Love 4

I can't with Kandi laughing at and excusing her mother's behavior, but was offended by what Miss Sharon was saying.

According to Kandi, her mother talks so much shit about so many people it's hard for her to keep track, which is why she lied.

I also don't understand WHY Kandi would bring up MJ asking for MS's birthdate so she could pull her record. WHY THE FUCK would you think it was appropriate to bring that shit up? Then get offended when the poor woman is trying to save her name and reputation.

• Love 7

RIP Todd's mom. You did indeed get the last word. (Why did it make laugh so hard though when she said to look at her resume because prostitute wouldn't be on there. As if someone would list that. LOL)

• Love 8

Todd is on point for not wearing a wedding ring cause Kandi has no idea what a marriage is. It's okay for Joyce to talk all the shit she wants about whoever and folks are just supposed to eat it? Bitch please. Todd should have picked up his momma and got the hell on.

Kandi and her damn momma deserve eat other. Now I DO hope Todd I'd a gold digger and is slowly siphoning money out of Kandi's funds. He can call it Hazzard pay for deealing w that bitch Joyce.

And another example of how stoopid Kandi is, when a brother offer you sex while he's wearing his Tims you do NOT turn that shit down.

• Love 13

Peter is one manipulative mother fucker.

Tell me, Asshole, who made you answer for all the mean shit you've said in the past?

UGH!  Both him and Cynthia...go away.

And I laughed out loud at her taking that NY Fashion week thing so seriously.  It looked like it was put on in the back alley of a Macy's.

Gimme a break with these two.

• Love 11

The guy was kind when measuring Cynthia's ass and letting the tape measure hang below the widest point. Her butt HAS grown, there's no doubt about it. Bless her heart.

Nene and Gregg are boring. I almost nodded off when they were talking in the kitchen.

• Love 2

Tell me, Asshole, who made you answer for all the mean shit you've said in the past?

And I laughed out loud at her taking that NY Fashion week thing so seriously.  It looked like it was put on in the back alley of a Macy's.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! There was such a stark difference between the conversations between the couples. I just didn't like Peter's attitude at all.

Y'all done already said all I felt regarding Kandi. She's such an asshole. I wonder how she and Todd felt watching her talking heads tonight.

• Love 3

I salute all of you who called it about Peter being behind Cynthia and Nene falling out.  I should have known that Cynthia hadn't found her backbone.  Damn.

I guess I can't be mad at Peter because he finally found a business he could run.

Kandi's storyline is distasteful.  I wonder if she and Todd bothered to ask Bravo to pull this footage because it really puts them both in a bad light.  I think Todd and Kandi will be married along time because the come up is more important than his mother.  He should never have married Kandi until Joyce apologized to his mother.  If this storyline is fake, then he should be ashamed of himself for allowing such things to be said for a paycheck.

• Love 14

I don't think Todd has any say-so about editing, nor does Kandi. Those contracts are what they are. But I'm more pissed at Bravo for allowing it all to air, but I guess they had nothing else to fill the hour. Nene was sleep-inducing and Kenya was barely a blip.

Phaedra's segment with Derek in her office and at his salon was actually funny and shades of the old Phaedra.

• Love 3

I don't know how I feel about the Sharon segment even being shown. I kind of think that should have been scraped. No one came out of that looking particularly good. Whoever said Sharon was really heavy handed with the salt - true that.

• Love 5

I thought Phaedra was trying too hard to be funny.  Derek J's foot crammed into that poor shoe didn't illicit a giggle from me.

Sadly, I am only watching for Apollo's buffoonery at this point.  It seems that he won't disappointment next week.  I going to miss him.

• Love 3

A few weeks ago, I suggested we start a pool for how long Kandi and Todd would be married. We need to step that up. Also, having Nene as a friend affects Peter and Cynthia's sex life? At least I think that's what Peter was saying. Hmmmm.

Peter is the same jerk/ass that said he was going to cheat on Cynthia because she had Fibroid Tumors! What kind of husband puts his carnal needs before his wife's health? Also, neither Cynthia or Peter ever said that Nene was in bed preventing them from having sex when they were riding her coat tails to stay on the show. The next thing we will hear from them is that Kenya stopped them from having sex as well when they move onto the next HW.

• Love 3

Derek's pinky toes needed resuscitation stat, damn Derek you made my feet hurt and I wasn't even wearing shoes.

Kandi is dead to me. She has no right to be so pissy since her mother is the wicked witch of the east. And newsflash Kandi Koated Krazy, you don't have to support your krazy assed mother no matter what she does. Love her from a distance.

• Love 9

Kandi is such a damn hypocrite! She gets all up in her feelings when Ms. Sharon is calling her mother out for the piece of shit that she is; acting all indignant that Todd and his mom have the nerve to be offended by the venomous lies spewing out of that heifer’s mouth.

I see you Kandi and it’s not a good look.

• Love 14

Also, I think we can all say that Cynthia is gorgeous so lets just get that out of the way, but with all her hype about the Bailey Agency and modeling, girl why you look stiff as a board when you walking? Giving a good dose of reality to the phrase "Those who can't, teach". ***sips tea***

Edited by ticklemepink
  • Love 13

And another example of how stoopid Kandi is, when a brother offer you sex while he's wearing his Tims you do NOT turn that shit down.

Bwaahaaaa!! Dont have the good sense God gave a billygoat, bless her heart. She really is a straight up asshole though so I was particularly delighted that she missed out on this bit of business. You turned down your second baby for sure, ya big dummy!

ticklemepink - up top guh. I refuse to keep calling joyce mama. Hate her, hate her hurr.

Cynthia dont let them talk you out your peach cobbler girl, gawn and eat your food

• Love 4

Also, I think we can all say that Cynthia is gorgeous so lets just get that out of the way, but with all her hype about the Bailey Agency and modeling, girl why you look stiff as a board when you walking? Giving a good dose of reality to the phrase "Those who can't, teach". ***sips tea***

I'd agree that Cynthia looks gorgeous and well dressed, but this season, not so much. I'm really not liking what she did to her hair.
  • Love 5

What specifically did Kandi say that was bad? She said she told her mother she needed to apologize. She said she can't let it happen that MS punches her mother. She stayed pretty quiet when MS said she was going to shoot Kandi's mother.

I think both mothers have shown horrendous, threatening behavior. Kandi does not stand up for herself or others much or if at all, but I haven't seen her threaten violence. She very calmly said she couldn't let violence happen to her mother- I didn't take it to mean Kandi would proactively inflict violence to stop it. She could call the police or not support face to face meeting between the two or step in between them or shield her mother.

From what I remember seeing, this is what I think.

• Love 1
Betweenyouandme, Todd also said that his mother should not be saying she was going to inflict harm, punch, etc. At least he can agree that some of what his own mother said was uncalled for. Kandi just brushes her own mother's words aside because "she does that to everybody."
  • Love 9

So much to comment on...

1. MrsSmartyPants and Brooklynista I am from DC. Those damn Tims in winter, in summer, jeans around his ankles, whatever OH LAWD!!! Delicious. If you are reading this and you don't understand, you betta ask somebody!!

2. I have lost my love for Kandi. I hate speculating on someone's marriage but, yeah, that is over.

I wonder if Ole Stank Attitude Joyce - she ain't my mama- had the bad judgment to attend the services? You can't pay respect to someone you openly disrespected.

3. Porsha's hair...that is all I have to say. Leaving now to find her website- and I haven't worn weave but now...

• Love 5

Betweenyouandme, Todd also said that his mother should not be saying she was going to inflict harm, punch, etc. At least he can agree that some of what his own mother said was uncalled for. Kandi just brushes her own mother's words aside because "she does that to everybody."

I like that Todd did that. It's sad they all couldn't just get along. I think that MS would have probably liked MJ just fine though if MJ didn't start off being so negative to Todd. Is his not wearing the ring foreshadowing or just the TV crew picking up on it during the arguments, I wonder.

Thank you for your response to me, cooksdelight.

• Love 1

Peter is working overtime to try to isolate Cynthia. He doesn't want Cynthia to come out of it looking like a "punk." Yeah, that's it. It couldn't be that he doesn't want anyone else to have her ear and possibly influence her to take a good look at her husband. Couldn't be anything like that.

• Love 11

Peter is working overtime to try to isolate Cynthia. He doesn't want Cynthia to come out of it looking like a "punk." Yeah, that's it. It couldn't be that he doesn't want anyone else to have her ear and possibly influence her to take a good look at her husband. Couldn't be anything like that.

Peter has total control over Cynthia.  Did you see how he checked her at that dinner with Kandi and Todd when Cynthia began talking about how Peter always brings up marriage-license-gate whenever they get into it?  He said, "You don't have to do all that" or something like that and she froze up a little.  It's sad really, because it makes it seem like Peter is the best Cynthia could do and we know that isn't so.  Why she lets that asshole control her and her money is beyond all comprehension.  smdh

This episode made me love Sharon all the more!  I'm really sad that she's gone.  I have tears typing this.  :'(

Edited by swankie
  • Love 6

Her walk was terrible for someone who's been in the modeling game as long as she has. She looked nervous and insecure. I also thought it was funny when she didn't order food at dinner like she was going to magically drop ten pounds a few days before the show.

I just can't with Kandi anymore. She's completely blind to the fact that none of these hurt feelings, animosities and feuds would even exist if Joyce hadn't opened her vile mouth.

Kenya and Claudia? Yawn. They have nothing more to offer than lame, not-even-remotely-funny sexual innuendos.

• Love 8

So much to comment on...

1. MrsSmartyPants and Brooklynista I am from DC. Those damn Tims in winter, in summer, jeans around his ankles, whatever OH LAWD!!! Delicious. If you are reading this and you don't understand, you betta ask somebody!!

2. I have lost my love for Kandi. I hate speculating on someone's marriage but, yeah, that is over.

I wonder if Ole Stank Attitude Joyce - she ain't my mama- had the bad judgment to attend the services? You can't pay respect to someone you openly disrespected.

3. Porsha's hair...that is all I have to say. Leaving now to find her website- and I haven't worn weave but now...

Joyce either tweeted or sent out a statement that she would not attend Sharon's funeral out of respect for Sharon's family/friends/loved ones. She sent flowers instead. IMO, she was afraid that someone would hold her accountable for her vile words/actions in NY and Kandi would not be able to deflect/defend/excuse her or buy her out of this mess she put herself in.

Her walk was terrible for someone who's been in the modeling game as long as she has. She looked nervous and insecure. I also thought it was funny when she didn't order food at dinner like she was going to magically drop ten pounds a few days before the show.

I just can't with Kandi anymore. She's completely blind to the fact that none of these hurt feelings, animosities and feuds would even exist if Joyce hadn't opened her vile mouth.

Kenya and Claudia? Yawn. They have nothing more to offer than lame, not-even-remotely-funny sexual innuendos.

Neither of them are showing/sharing their real personal lives and it is boring. There is very little interesting about either woman so far this season. Without  the Apollo/Phaedra or Porsha and Nene conflicts, Kenya has nothing to offer the show on her own and Claudia only has her radio show and we already saw that so ........boring.   JMO

• Love 2

I think Ms Sharon was most poignant when she busted Kandi on her lying about Joyce not saying anything about her initially.  It seems Sharon and Todd only learned about the prostitution and whore comments on tv. Her question about how Kandi thought she was going to start off her marriage lying was spot on.  I totally did not buy Kandis excuse saying that she does not keep up with everything her mother says about everybody.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 9

Kandi was wrong on so many levels in the meeting with Ms. Sharon. She was loud, defensive, and she did use profanity. She doesn't want Todd to speak with her mother like that, yet she "turned up" pn his mom. Todd will ALWAYS think about how they treated his mother, edpecially now that she passed, and Kandi is included in the "they." I tell you what, I am pretty docile but if you mistreat my mother in anyway, you are getting some words and out of my life. And believe me, when she is wrong Iet her know it. Since she loves me and respects me, she straightens up. Hmm, what does that say about Joyce's feelings for Kandi? We know she thinks she has no sense when it comes to picking men.

• Love 11

I think Ms Sharon was most poignant when she busted Kandi on her lying about Joyce not saying anything about her initially.  It seems Sharon and Todd only learned about the prostitution and whore comments on tv. Her question about how Kandi thought she was going to start off her marriage lying was spot on.  I totally did not buy Kandis excuse saying that she does not keep up with everything her mother says about everybody.

I was waiting for Todd/Sharon to say "But Sharon aint just anybody"  

Kandi is a fucking liar. You remember good and damn well when a camera crew is in your kitchen filming your mother call your future mother in law a prostitute.  That aint anything you forget. How dare you 1) lie about it and 2) let the first time they hear about it be on TV.

• Love 12

She knew/remembered, especially since Kandi addressed that comment in her talking head interview. She said that she did not want to tell Todd what her mother said about Sharon because of the wedding. She knew full well had he known what Joyce called his mother, he would not have married her!

Kandi is getting called out on twitter with only a few (3-4) people defending her and Todd is silent, he has not tweeted since the 10th of December, I wonder if there is tension now that this episode has aired. The HW's get their copy about a week or so before it is shown on TV, I find his silence worrisome because of the timing of this specific episode.  

• Love 8

I'm never typing MJ again.  EVER.  I'll get banned if I type what I really want to call her. 

I have to watch this again.  I missed the Derek toe shot. 

Announcergirl ~ Regarding your #1 ~ I'm ashamed to admit, I don't know what you are talking about.  Help a gf out. 

• Love 6