Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ratings are up (doubled?) after the exposure of the affair. 

Cast members ostracized others on reality shows (didn't invite them to events, didn't film with them), to the point of networks letting the pariahs go. 

But Sandoval and Raquel will probably be a couple, and Schwartz is still Sandoval's friend and he will film with him. 

Not the least bit surprised, with the coverage this has gotten in the tabloids and the way Bravo has been marathoning the whole series since this broke. This is a gold mine for Andy. 

If one or two people become a liability, it’s easier to cut them loose. Who wants the constant headache of people demanding not to film with certain others, or having to jump through hoops accomodating demands at reunion time? Certainly not Andy, pretty sure. But he seems to really like Sandoval, so if Sandoval goes, he’ll find some place in the Bravo universe at some point.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
9 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Ok, I’m old-ish and have a horrible memory, I give up.  I’ve been trying to remember an example of this type of dynamic happening on any Bravo shows that I’ve watched.   I either can’t remember (which is the most likely scenario), or wasn’t a viewer of such shows.  

Please help an amnesiac sister out!  😂 Inquiring minds wanna know!

8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Danielle Staub of the NJ HWs. She had to film with some random "new" friends, her real friends, as she called them, her daughters, and an ex con in S2. She was let go after that.

It goes both ways. Jill Zarin tried to ice out Bethenny and get the rest of the RHNY cast to stop filming with her, but instead she got herself booted. It typically comes down to one cast member thinking they’re a bigger star than another one and will be able to manipulate the entire show in their direction. But oftentimes production does not agree with their estimation of their self-worth. I think most Bravolebrities know that to stay in the game you need teams of 3 or so close allies that consistently fight with another team of 3 frienemies, with another 3 people that can stay relatively neutral and get along with both teams.

In current time, I think that’s why James is so scared because Rachel is hanging out with the various cast members, and he’s mostly left filming alone with Ally on dates where she seems to be a love hostage. I guess he also has Lala as a 1:1 filming friend. Katie is trying to push out Scheana—which just makes her film with Schwartz more—but Scheana is not succeeding in pushing out Katie back, as Katie’s going to your wedding, like it or not. Anyway, looking forward, the two Toms and Rachel will film together. If Schwartz is dating Jo (or someone else), they might add her to round out their group. I think enough time will have to pass before anyone else would “betray Ariana” by including Sandoval and Rachel in small groups, but I think they will start by hanging out at Schwartz and Sandy’s (for Schwartz but Sandoval will be there) and have them just having confrontations in big group settings before eventually and slowly getting back into smaller group dynamics. None of these people want to get real jobs. And like it or not, they all know without a doubt that Scandoval brought life and viewers back to this dying show. They don’t want to be the Jill here, knowing that Sandoval is the Bethenny right now.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
40 minutes ago, Jel said:

I could see maybe Raquel getting dropped, but not Sandoval. 

I think Raquel might get demoted to Sandoval’s love interest instead of a full cast member. So Sandoval stays on and films with everyone but Raquel is only in scenes with him.

Based on past experience this entire group will find a way to forgive Sandoval and blame Raquel. 

I also think (this is just a hunch) that Sandoval’s cover story will be that he and Ariana were just waiting until filming wrapped to break up but their relationship had been over for a while. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I also think (this is just a hunch) that Sandoval’s cover story will be that he and Ariana were just waiting until filming wrapped to break up but their relationship had been over for a while. 

I remember hearing that before. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

If one or two people become a liability, it’s easier to cut them loose. Who wants the constant headache of people demanding not to film with certain others, or having to jump through hoops accomodating demands at reunion time? Certainly not Andy, pretty sure. But he seems to really like Sandoval, so if Sandoval goes, he’ll find some place in the Bravo universe at some point.

Andy and Bravo has also realized over in NJ that no matter how much the rest of the cast complains about filming with a criminal, when that criminal is the “star” of the show, after a while your disdain for them dwindles and you begrudgingly agree to film with them. Let the cameras follow T&R around for a while and focus on them the first few episodes of next season and see how long it takes for others to realize “well…we’ve been friends for so long, well….everyone deserves a 2nd chance” and magically they’re all back on camera together again. They all got new mortgages to pay and businesses to finance, none of them are in any position to make crazy demands of their employer. 

Mark my words, next season Tom and Raquel will be at the opening of the women-only sandwich shop and sitting next to Ariana’s new boyfriend (who Andy is out scouring the streets for now). 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Mark my words, next season Tom and Raquel will be at the opening of the women-only sandwich shop and sitting next to Ariana’s new boyfriend.

Or girlfriend. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

All of the cast members want to remain on the show. They are used to a certain lifestyle, they have kids, and endorsements. The Toms have big name endorsements (as seen on their IG, for example) because of the show. Nobody would be interested in them otherwise. Raquel will be on the show next season if she is still with Sandoval, perhaps as a friend. If not, the other cast members will not film with her.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
On 3/29/2023 at 9:10 AM, RoseAllDay said:

If Vicki Gunvalson apparently had a season-to-season contract…pretty sure Tom and Rachel do as well.

They both need to go. Sandoval, in particular is LONG past his sell-by date. From what I’ve been reading about the reunion, he and Rachel are personas non grata. Him especially. Two people in any Bravo show are expendable, even moreso when they’re part of a cast of thousands like on VR. Just bring on two new Pump (or TomTom, or S&S) employees and move on. The way they’ve been featuring the S&S interview process, it feels like auditions.

Wait a bit after sacking those two, and Bravo has itself a new spinoff.

Yes, I agree they both need to go, but I honestly don't think they will. I read the ratings literally doubled after the news broke. This is Bravo, Teresa Guduice went to prison, they kept Jen Shaw on after being charged with multiple felonies and Erika Jayne, who may or may not have known her husband was stealing from victims to finance her "career" and has stated, quite emphatically, that she doesn't care about the victims. So, these three remain and they are going to fire two consenting adults for having an affair? They will probably both get big raises. 

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Yes, I agree they both need to go, but I honestly don't think they will. I read the ratings literally doubled after the news broke. This is Bravo, Teresa Guduice went to prison, they kept Jen Shaw on after being charged with multiple felonies and Erika Jayne, who may or may not have known her husband was stealing from victims to finance her "career" and has stated, quite emphatically, that she doesn't care about the victims. So, these three remain and they are going to fire two consenting adults for having an affair? They will probably both get big raises. 

Yes, Sandoval and Raquel's affair is far more innocent than the massive fraud other Bravolebrities committed.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

There’s something I’ve been thinking about since this whole affair has unfolded—I’m interested to hear peoples’ thoughts.  Ariana is facing a Faustian bargain—in normal life, she would never want to see her cheating ex ever again (nor should she).  But now that she’s locked into this reality tv hell, how does she reconcile that? Having to face her ex (on camera and in group settings presumably) cause she knows it pays for her “lifestyle” but doesn’t it seem like a piece of her soul would be carved out every time she had to film with him?  Like what is the true cost in the long run?   I know they’ve all sucked it up and filmed with each other after all these indiscretions but that’s gotta corrupt your sense of self-worth and general sense of ethics.  And they were all so much younger and just messing around like twentysomethings tend to do so I feel like the stakes were lower.  This feels different with Tom and Ariana basically being married.  Am I overthinking this?  Probably lol.  Moral of the story:  There is no way in HELL anyone could pay me to be on reality TV!  Dealing with cheating is hard enough without worrying about how it’ll affect your gravy train.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

*cough* *cough* cancer *cough*

That too. For those who don't remember (or know), Vicki Gunvalson of the OC Housewives claimed her then bf had cancer because she didn't have a more compelling story line, and to get sympathy. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Or, they may film with her to bully and put her on blast. She was tolerated in the past in part because she was simple and harmless. She gained a little confidence during this season and has started talking shit in the name of defending herself, but the person she mostly hits back at--Lala--doesn't give a fuck about her silly, poorly delivered insults. Soon she will be outed for this affair, and this diabolical stab in the back of someone who cared for and defended her, and will be a moving target. No one in the audience is going to feel sorry for her next season if she's constantly whimpering about the acid tongues of the likes of Lala? Can her ego withstand the hatred of her "colleagues?" Will Sandoval tire of her constant whining and stupid-talk? The hatred's going to grow if she continues to do stupid stuff like going to and likely sleeping over at Arianna's house while she's away, per Page Six. This silly cow has no respect for anyone, including herself.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, politichick said:

Or, they may film with her to bully and put her on blast. She was tolerated in the past in part because she was simple and harmless. She gained a little confidence during this season and has started talking shit in the name of defending herself, but the person she mostly hits back at--Lala--doesn't give a fuck about her silly, poorly delivered insults. Soon she will be outed for this affair, and this diabolical stab in the back of someone who cared for and defended her, and will be a moving target. No one in the audience is going to feel sorry for her next season if she's constantly whimpering about the acid tongues of the likes of Lala? Can her ego withstand the hatred of her "colleagues?" Will Sandoval tire of her constant whining and stupid-talk? The hatred's going to grow if she continues to do stupid stuff like going to and likely sleeping over at Arianna's house while she's away, per Page Six. This silly cow has no respect for anyone, including herself.

She slept at Ariana's house when Ariana was away, and at the house. And the one responsible for this is Sandoval because he didn't have to do it/invite her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She slept at Ariana's house when Ariana was away, and at the house. And the one responsible for this is Sandoval because he didn't have to do it/invite her. 

Where did you guys learn about this? Last season’s episodes or cast Instagram? TMZ?

Sandoval didn’t have to invite her. Yup. 

But Rachel chose to have sex with Sandoval. And then had sex with him. They were probably both aware that what they were doing would upset Ariana. Ariana has been kind to both of them for many years/months.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Where did you guys learn about this? Last season’s episodes or cast Instagram? TMZ?

But Rachel chose to have sex with Sandoval. And then had sex with him. They were probably both aware that what they were doing would upset Ariana. Ariana has been kind to both of them for many years/months.

It just happened this week. It is all over the interwebs.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

That too. For those who don't remember (or know), Vicki Gunvalson of the OC Housewives claimed her then bf had cancer because she didn't have a more compelling story line, and to get sympathy. 

She also created a cancer charity which was actually a way for her to get contact information for her business.

3 hours ago, politichick said:

Or, they may film with her to bully and put her on blast. She was tolerated in the past in part because she was simple and harmless. She gained a little confidence during this season and has started talking shit in the name of defending herself, but the person she mostly hits back at, Lala, doesn't give a fuck about her silly, poorly delivered insults. Soon she will be outed for this affair, and this diabolical stab in the back of someone who cared for and defended her, and will be a moving target. No one in the audience is going to feel sorry for her next season if she's constantly whimpering about the acid tongues of the likes of Lala

You were being sarcastic, right? 😉

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It's everywhere. IG, the internet. TMZ is on IG too. I almost never check anything on purpose, they pop up on the suggestions on IG because I keep checking those! I know, it's a vicious cycle!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 3/30/2023 at 8:25 AM, FozzyBear said:

I think Raquel might get demoted to Sandoval’s love interest instead of a full cast member. So Sandoval stays on and films with everyone but Raquel is only in scenes with him.

Based on past experience this entire group will find a way to forgive Sandoval and blame Raquel. 

He's already starting to throw this out there... I think he mentioned that he & Ariana only had sex 4 times a year or some such nonsense.  Shit, he's lucky he got it 4 times a year; you gotta share your mirror with that narcissist, and your mani/pedi person is constantly doing HIS nails.  Jeebus. What an ass.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

He's already starting to throw this out there... I think he mentioned that he & Ariana only had sex 4 times a year or some such nonsense.  Shit, he's lucky he got it 4 times a year; you gotta share your mirror with that narcissist, and your mani/pedi person is constantly doing HIS nails.  Jeebus. What an ass.

He better stop, because Ariana never said anything about it. Lisa VDP thinks he and Raquel had planned to wait until filming ended, and the show aired (even the reunion), and then reveal they were together, but unfortunately for them, they were exposed in the very beginning of the season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2023 at 12:53 AM, Marigold66 said:

There’s something I’ve been thinking about since this whole affair has unfolded—I’m interested to hear peoples’ thoughts.  Ariana is facing a Faustian bargain—in normal life, she would never want to see her cheating ex ever again (nor should she).  But now that she’s locked into this reality tv hell, how does she reconcile that? Having to face her ex (on camera and in group settings presumably) cause she knows it pays for her “lifestyle” but doesn’t it seem like a piece of her soul would be carved out every time she had to film with him?  Like what is the true cost in the long run?   I know they’ve all sucked it up and filmed with each other after all these indiscretions but that’s gotta corrupt your sense of self-worth and general sense of ethics.  And they were all so much younger and just messing around like twentysomethings tend to do so I feel like the stakes were lower.  This feels different with Tom and Ariana basically being married.  Am I overthinking this?  Probably lol.  Moral of the story:  There is no way in HELL anyone could pay me to be on reality TV!  Dealing with cheating is hard enough without worrying about how it’ll affect your gravy train.

Well if filming had already wrapped when the affair was discovered, and the cameras called them all up minutes after finding out and said “hey can we come over” and Ariana said “sure” I have less pity for her. She may be upset, but she ain’t that upset.

When I read the story about her fighting with Bravo for privacy then I’ll feel differently. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Well if filming had already wrapped when the affair was discovered, and the cameras called them all up minutes after finding out and said “hey can we come over” and Ariana said “sure” I have less pity for her. She may be upset, but she ain’t that upset.

It may be kind of cathartic for her to call him an ass on tv, have everyone watching take her side and humiliate him!  It won't last so I guess she needs to enjoy it while it does 😄

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ummmm this does not reflect sweetly for Rachel.  I'd be curious to hear other spin, but it looks like a real misuse of funds and court time. 

(so is she still going to press charges for her permanently scarred eyebrow and black eye?)

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Ummmm this does not reflect sweetly for Rachel.  I'd be curious to hear other spin, but it looks like a real misuse of funds and court time. 

(so is she still going to press charges for her permanently scarred eyebrow and black eye?)

I doubt it. Not going to court was like dropping herself the case. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, hottesthw said:

When I read the story about her fighting with Bravo for privacy then I’ll feel differently. 

Everything is up for sale when you sign up for a reality show. One can always leave, like very few do. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

This season's filming ended on September 20th in Vegas, at the Life Is Beautiful Festival. This is from Raquel's IG from that festival. I had to crop the date at the bottom because of the text, and comments. It's my screenshot from a reel- it appeared as a photo on social media, etc. before. Raquel is on Tom's shoulders. 

Screenshot_20230401_151946_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/27/2023 at 11:07 PM, ZettaK said:

That's the exterior of S & S. 

Screenshot_20230326_091252_Instagram.jpg

And this is Brett Bakman (who we saw on VR), the Operating Partner of S & S.

Screenshot_20230325_012433_Instagram.jpg

The front exterior of S&S’s looks like a few dive bars I frequented back in the day. 🥴

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

This season's filming ended on September 20th in Vegas, at the Life Is Beautiful Festival. This is from Raquel's IG. I had to crop the date at the bottom. It's my screenshot from a reel- it appeared as a photo on social media, etc. before. Raquel is on Tom's shoulders. 

Every time I see him with the long hair, mustache and aviator glasses, I think low-grade porn movie.  Every damn time.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

He's already starting to throw this out there... I think he mentioned that he & Ariana only had sex 4 times a year or some such nonsense.  

Yeah, I definitely remember seeing that on the show. Or maybe that was Schwartz and Katie?

• LOL 1
On 3/30/2023 at 4:52 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Not the least bit surprised, with the coverage this has gotten in the tabloids and the way Bravo has been marathoning the whole series since this broke. This is a gold mine for Andy. 

I'm not buying the whole Rachel and Sandoval love affair. I would find it more believable if Sandoval has been hooking up with Andy. But VPR has been circling the drain for awhile. It needed something to revive it and I guess  SandovaL and Rachel will be getting their Bravo paychecks increased significantly. 

I never found Sandoval likeable in any way. Sleazy, skeezy, creepy. I hope he can pay back the quarter million he owes his parents before they die.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/1/2023 at 5:15 PM, Gharlane said:

Yeah, I definitely remember seeing that on the show. Or maybe that was Schwartz and Katie?

It was in the mid season preview trailer. Sandoval said it about Ariana and him.

On 4/1/2023 at 4:48 PM, farmgal4 said:

The front exterior of S&S’s looks like a few dive bars I frequented back in the day. 🥴

Every time I see him with the long hair, mustache and aviator glasses, I think low-grade porn movie.  Every damn time.

I hate his mustache. It's like Kyle's from Summer House mullet from the 1980s. I don't care if it's a "trend", it's still hideous. You don't have to follow all trends. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

This season's filming ended on September 20th in Vegas, at the Life Is Beautiful Festival. This is from Raquel's IG. I had to crop the date at the bottom. It's my screenshot from a reel- it appeared as a photo on social media, etc. before. Raquel is on Tom's shoulders. 

If R &S have a first born son, this is what the baby will look like coming out of Raquel's birth canal.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
On 3/31/2023 at 6:52 PM, ZettaK said:

It's everywhere. IG, the internet. TMZ is on IG too. I almost never check anything on purpose, they pop up on the suggestions on IG because I keep checking those! I know, it's a vicious cycle!

What confuses me is that as soon as the story broke, people were saying, how could Rachel do that to Ariana, when Ariana had been so nice to her.

“Ariana stood up for Rachel. Ariana let Rachel stay with Sandoval and her.”

It felt as if others watched this on VPR?

• LOL 1
(edited)

So even though Ariana stated that she doesn’t care what they do/how they spend their time, it seems to me that both Sandoval and Rachel are inadvertently rubbing it in her face by posting these photos indicating, “Look how much fun we’re having!” and “We are having so much fun together. We really like to spend time together.” Or by making no effort to keep their meet-ups discreet.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Red flags for the affair according to Scheana: Tom and Raquel were seen spending private time by the pool at Scheana's wedding, Raquel turned her phone's location off at one point, and she drove for six hours to see one of Sandoval's concerts.

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/31/scheana-shay-dishes-on-red-flags-of-tom-raquel-affair/

Raquel showed no remorse about the affair at the reunion. She even smiled.

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/31/raquel-leviss-had-no-remorse-at-pump-rules-reunion-scheana/

There were more than 1 million live viewers during a recent episode! It was an incredible record for the show which doesn't do well for a couple of years. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/1/2023 at 3:48 PM, farmgal4 said:

He's trying, and failing 1000%, to be like Pedro Pascal.

On 4/1/2023 at 7:49 AM, hottesthw said:

No matter where Tom and were in their relationship, Tom still betrayed her.  So I'm sure that Ariana is absolutely upset, in addition to feeling numb and angry at other times too.  And when you're feeling that way, it might be cathartic to talk about the awfulness of Sandoval.  Plus I'm sure she is doubting all her instincts and feeling dumb and wants to film Tom gaslighting her like he's probably done the past several months.  Personally, I wouldn't want to film it, but when I went through it, I couldn't stop crying and talking to my family/close friends because it's all you can think about.  Maybe it will be a healing thing for Ariana?  

I also think that Katie is handling the divorce and being around Schwartz much better than I expected.  She's definitely not letting Schwartz make her feel as bad about herself anymore (at least publicly).  Though it would be much easier to not be around him at all. Thank goodness they never had kids. Although Katie was basically a mother to Schwartz anyway.

Edited by KLJ
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Raquel was at Sandoval's house on Wednesday. Ariana was away in order to film a Lifetime movie. Raquel was seen leaving with an overnight bag, a tote, and a small handbag. Sandoval's representative claimed she didn’t spend the night, but stopped on her way to an Evolution (Bravo's production company) interview. In slippers, socks, and sweatpants (photos)? Tom has no plans of leaving the house. A source recently said that an "emotional" Sandoval still hopes to give the romance a shot.

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/30/raquel-leviss-sleeps-at-tom-sandovals-home-while-ariana-is-away/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What confuses me is that as soon as the story broke, people were saying, how could Rachel do that to Ariana, when Ariana had been so nice to her.

“Ariana stood up for Rachel. Ariana let Rachel stay with Sandoval and her.”

It felt as if others watched this on VPR?

We didn't see Raquel staying at Ariana's house (we might in future episodes), but cast members probably mentioned it on recent  Bravo, and media interviews after the affair was exposed because they knew, and it circulated. 

Jax said on WWHL recently that he thought something strange was going on when he and other VR cast members including Raquel were at a Labor Day party in Orange County, and Sandoval refused to leave after Ariana called to say her grandmother was sick (or died). He claimed he couldn't get an Uber, when guests were coming and going in Ubers all day long. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

We didn't see Raquel staying at Ariana's house (we might in future episodes), but cast members probably mentioned it on recent  Bravo, and media interviews after the affair was exposed because they knew, and it circulated. 

Jax said on WWHL recently that he thought something strange was going on when he and other VR cast members were at a Labor Day party in Orange County, and Sandoval refused to leave after Ariana called to say her grandmother was sick (or died). He claimed he couldn't get an Uber, when guests were coming and going in Ubers all day long. 

Sandoval is a huge douchebag. He is the newest scent of douche: greasy stanky funk.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Red flags for the affair according to Scheana: Tom and Raquel were seen spending private time by the pool at Scheana's wedding, Raquel turned her phone's location off at one point, and she drove for six hours to see one of Sandoval's concerts.

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/31/scheana-shay-dishes-on-red-flags-of-tom-raquel-affair/

Raquel showed no remorse about the affair at the reunion. She even smiled.

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/31/raquel-leviss-had-no-remorse-at-pump-rules-reunion-scheana/

Just to add on to this. Scheana and Lala speak about all this on Scheana's latest podcast. It seems neither are very enamored with Schwartz's girlfriend Jo.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Scheana Shay reveals ‘red flags,’ ‘first sign’ of Tom and Raquel’s affair

I couldn't but notice how photoshopped LaLa and Schemer's photos all looked. BTW, I am skeptical of LaLa's claim on the podcast that she saw the signs when she didn't see it happening to her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

BTW, I am skeptical of LaLa's claim on the podcast that she saw the signs when she didn't see it happening to her. 

Why?  It's pretty common to be able to see things in others you can't in yourself or your own relationships.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1