Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, sandwoman said:

YES. Lisa hates him. I recently rewatched that scene and you can see her blood boil. The whole scene is very strange and hilarious to watch now.

https://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/season-8/episode-20/videos/jax-taylor-calls-vanderpump-rules-his-show

There was something extremely wrong with Jax in his last season. A large part of it was his jealousy of Schwartz and Sandoval, and how Lisa seemed to be favoring them over him, but that was his fault for always acting like a jerk. It wasn’t Lisa’s problem that he was still pouring drinks at SUR when he was 40.

His pent-up anger was scary — reminded me of the Hulk trying not to lose it. There were times when I was afraid for Brittany.

He really showed his ass, and Lisa had no choice but to cut him loose. Not surprised that he’s now in his glory with Sandoval’s fall from grace.

• Like 16
  • Useful 1
On 3/11/2023 at 7:21 PM, ZettaK said:

It will be problematic to have Ariana and Sandoval on the same show though.

No more problematic than having literally any of them on the show, as they have all cheated.

19 hours ago, Jel said:

I'm actually heartened by the passionate reaction -- it's good to know that despite our many differences these days, we still share some basic morality. Shitty behavior is is still shitty behavior.

I think we can all agree that calls for violence and DM'd death threats come from the small percentage of internet weirdos (who seem to send them to virtually everyone on on virtually every subject) are completely unacceptable.

I was kind of surprised when it happened, going along with laughing at all of them and  reading blogs, but with social media it’s actually gotten weird and gross that the mob picks up pitchforks and goes after someone’s business, livelihood, personal safety.  

16 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Don’t put your words in my mouth. I never said there shouldn’t be comments. I took issue with the slut shaming and the use of the label sociopath. And if you think having a cheating boyfriend is akin to rape and death,  maybe ask a rape victim about that. 

Thank you. I think comparing it to rape should be removed from this discussion, that makes me feel sick.  

15 hours ago, Jel said:

Agree. Slut shaming is shaming a woman for having a robust sex life with more than one partner. I am pretty sure it doesn’t extend to screw your friend’s boyfriend. That’s a different matter. 
No one is shaming Raquel for having sex; they are shaming her (if that is even the right word) for carrying on a secret 7 month affair with Ariana’s long time, live in SO, after Ariana befriended her, and in Ariana’s own home. I’m genuinely perplexed if people don’t see a difference. Shrug 

Shaming anyone is really not a good look. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2023 at 9:01 PM, princelina said:

I agree with what you are saying - I think Raquel is probably just a dumb girl with wrong priorities - even the whole "wanting to be loved" schtick could be solved in greater LA.  The desire to only be loved by one of the men in this tight group is her problem.  And as I said before - I think the fact that she was a popular cast member last year went to her head - she didn't realize that a lot of that was based on her "reforming" James and being a sweetheart who was tied to him.  Unlike Brittany - the only reason Jax wasn't the first divorced guy is because she will never let him go!  He's been trying to break up with her since she arrived in California 😄

Agree. I can't stand doormat Brittany and so glad she's gone, but their break up-and we all know it's coming sooner or later-will be epic. Even better than Kristen and Sandoval. Totally honest, but embarrassing admission, I thought crazy Kristen stalking Sandoval was the best season of the show. Ariana is not going to go full in Bunny Boiler for the cameras like Kristen did. And I suspect Brittany would make Kristen look calm.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Bravo is running the Kristin/Tom/Ariana triangle season today.

Phew, the gaslighting of Kristin was INTENSE. I’M not sure what Stassi is doing for work these days, but her PI skillz were ON POINT. 

• Like 11
4 hours ago, politichick said:

Actually entertaining, Katie & Tom, nothing has changed! Jax made great entertainment, at least he owned his behavior! 

Edited by lili45
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

There was something extremely wrong with Jax in his last season. A large part of it was his jealousy of Schwartz and Sandoval, and how Lisa seemed to be favoring them over him, but that was his fault for always acting like a jerk. It wasn’t Lisa’s problem that he was still pouring drinks at SUR when he was 40.

His pent-up anger was scary — reminded me of the Hulk trying not to lose it. There were times when I was afraid for Brittany.

I wondered if Jax's anger issues were related to steroid and/or drug abuse.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 3/12/2023 at 1:49 AM, ZettaK said:

Jax was supposedly fired because he and Brittany had initially asked a pastor, who is homophobic and anti-trans, to officiate their wedding. 

I don't think Jax was fired for that because he satiated the mob by replacing the pastor with Lance Bass. It was next season, if memory serves, that Jax was fired after saying what dooms every Bravolebrity who says it.

23 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I wonder if Sandoval will get fired if he's responsable?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, politichick said:

I love that they are re-running this.

Jax spilled the beans that Ariana f-ed Tom.  He is a liar in general, but he is always truthful about his own cheating, and the cheating of others.

Ariana sucks.  So does Stassi, she is on another level of bitch during her BIRTHDAY!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I love that they are re-running this.

Jax spilled the beans that Ariana f-ed Tom.  He is a liar in general, but he is always truthful about his own cheating, and the cheating of others.

Ariana sucks.  So does Stassi, she is on another level of bitch during her BIRTHDAY!

That was an incredible reveal….! And Arianna had just denied it ;) 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I don't think Jax was fired for that because he satiated the mob by replacing the pastor with Lance Bass. It was next season, if memory serves, that Jax was fired after saying what dooms every Bravolebrity who says it.

I wonder if Sandoval will get fired if he's responsable?

Frankly, I wasn’t surprised at TomTom, given how loose these clowns run the business to begin with. I can see them not checking IDs and not giving a fuck about the sobriety levels of the people they serve alcohol to. Here’s the thing — alcohol authorities do not screw around with stuff like this. Penalties can be hefty, and if they don’t get their act together, they could lose their license for good.

Pump — I imagine Lisa is beyond angry, and people have already been fired. Same with TomTom. 

Of all the weekends to have your liquor license put on pause in WeHo…Oscar weekend. 😐

• Like 10
7 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Frankly, I wasn’t surprised at TomTom, given how loose these clowns run the business to begin with. I can see them not checking IDs and not giving a fuck about the sobriety levels of the people they serve alcohol to. Here’s the thing — alcohol authorities do not screw around with stuff like this. Penalties can be hefty, and if they don’t get their act together, they could lose their license for good.

Pump — I imagine Lisa is beyond angry, and people have already been fired. Same with TomTom. 

Of all the weekends to have your liquor license put on pause in WeHo…Oscar weekend. 😐

Undoubtedly all of this negative publicity as drawn attention to her restaurants.  Sandoval referencing his friendship with Tom as a brand, yet couldn’t bother to respect his own “brand.” No insight whatsoever.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Got home just in time to see Kristen, Stassi, Jax, and Sandoval get into it.

Good times. Even my kid, who has no idea what’s going on, is laughing. 😁

Next is Lisa’s scolding of Jax…”where you put your dick affects my business.” 😅

Love VR.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I had to laugh at that new because really, do people really give a shit about the Oscar's in this day and age, not to mention go out to eat and get drunk during the event? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, lili45 said:

That was an incredible reveal….! And Arianna had just denied it ;) 

Ariana denied, denied, denied... Tom swore on his parents' lives! 

The whole lot of them are good liars.  And people say they are terrible actors HAHA!

16 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Got home just in time to see Kristen, Stassi, Jax, and Sandoval get into it.

Good times. Even my kid, who has no idea what’s going on, is laughing. 😁

Love VR.

This is good tv!

Where was Time magazine to cover all of this??

sidenote: I love your avatar!  Is that your dog?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

The whole lot of them are good liars.  And people say they are terrible actors HAHA!

This is good tv!

Absolutely! Great liars. Hate to admit it but I miss seeing Jax! Sandoval is an utter jack hole, and seeing that Arianna actually lied to her bestie Scheana re kissing Tom at the Nugget, hmmmmmm. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, lili45 said:

Absolutely! Great liars. Hate to admit it but I miss seeing Jax! Sandoval is an utter jack hole, and seeing that Arianna actually lied to her bestie Scheana re kissing Tom at the Nugget, hmmmmmm. 

I miss Jax too!  He is so awful, just such a bad person, it is like I can't look away.

Stassi wrote in her book (I think, or mentioned on her podcast) that she was taking a crazy amount of ritilin or adderall, or whatever at this point and it shows.  She is hopped up like a crackhead, and dear god she is annoying.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I miss Jax too!  He is so awful, just such a bad person, it is like I can't look away.

Stassi wrote in her book (I think, or mentioned on her podcast) that she was taking a crazy amount of ritilin or adderall, or whatever at this point and it shows.  She is hopped up like a crackhead, and dear god she is annoying.  

I had no idea, makes sense!  Season 2, 13 is everything. It’s amazing how history’s plots repeat themselves. Yeah Peter for chastising Jax for sleeping w Kristen.

The common theme throughout seems to be Sandoval being a massive douche. Jax is bad, but at least he owns it, while Sandoval yikes, ick and gross!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

This is good tv!

Thanks! No, it’s not my dog, although I did have a little sweetie that looked just like it. It’s an image I found online and just like. 😊I’m a sucker for Dachshunds.

Just finished watching Sandoval go full out on Jax, LOL. What a mess, LOL.

42 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Stassi had a very dark side to her…remember her graphic fantasies about what she would do to her enemies? 🫣

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m now at Season Three Episode 5. I always said Season Two including reunion was the best Season of reality TV ever. I never really gave up on the show because of that.

And once again, the Chucklefuck’s don’t fail to disappoint. 

I’m trying to figure out current timeline. Last episode was early Aug? When did the initial hookup happen? Late Aug/Early Sept? They had to have been giving each other the eye for much longer. These are the burning questions that consume me.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
55 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Yes indeed to season 2, original cast really gave us authentic emotion, wow. I believe that they have been hooking up for 7 months starting in July. But Peter recently stated that he had observed some questionable behavior, but didn’t believe that Sandoval would actually be doing this, so chose to ignore it.

Oh the irony of this all. When Sandoval was so upset that his friend slept with his gf Kristen twice, and that massive brawl that broke out when he attacked Jax. We all felt for him. He was crying and deeply affected by the transgressions.

And now this? now he puts Rachquel in a worst ongoing situation of 7-8months? 
These humans are seriously flawed. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I wondered if Jax's anger issues were related to steroid and/or drug abuse.

I’m guessing steroids. He was practically living at the gym, so he probably felt in competition there too, plus his anger would come out of nowhere. I remember his eyes would get really scary.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m guessing steroids. He was practically living at the gym, so he probably felt in competition there too, plus his anger would come out of nowhere. I remember his eyes would get really scary.

Didn't he have to get surgery to remove something on his chest that is usually caused by steroid abuse?🤔

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

And coke.  Lots of coke.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/8/2023 at 4:25 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Exclusive

Vanderpump Rules cast members Rachel Leviss and Tom Sandoval announce that they are pregnant

“Couldn’t be happier!” smitten couple enthuses

I jest. 

I posted this on Facebook. They eviscerated me. Different senses of humor over there!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I posted this on Facebook. They eviscerated me. Different senses of humor over there!!

That was silly to do. There are a whole lot of not that bright and possibly mentally unhinged people out there. Stay here. I thought it was funny. 

I’m currently watching Scheana “Shake That”. Not as fabulous as “Good as Gold” on top of the SUR bar in the gold lame shorts (not to mention those sneakers), but good for a giggle or too.

• LOL 7

-

11 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Didn't he have to get surgery to remove something on his chest that is usually caused by steroid abuse?🤔

Like boobs?  I think so, but no telling if I’m remembering correctly.  I think I’m blocking out the fact that I ever watched this trash.  🤦‍♀️

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Aww geez. I thought it was hilarious, @hoodooznoodooz Stupid, humorless Facebook not getting jokes!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/13/2023 at 3:37 PM, RoseAllDay said:

It's not the fault of the Toms if the liquor licenses were pulled from TomTom and Pump. They don't have anything to do with Pump, and they are minor owners of TomTom. It's the managers' fault. And Lisa has new restaurants/bars in Vegas, and she is probably not present all the time to check either. 

17 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Man boobs, or the scientific gynecomastia.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/13/2023 at 2:46 PM, Gharlane said:

Producers don't necessarily fire somebody immediately. I think Jax and Brittany were not really forgiven for the pastor incident, and when Jax said VR was "his show", they finally did it. There was no reason to fire Brittany, she didn't say it, although it's possible she said something of the sort in private. This is what happens when individuals become too arrogant because of perceived fame.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In a few months you're going to look like a genius. Nothing starts the path to redemption better than a baby. Just ask Stassi and Dirty John.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's not the fault of the Toms if the liquor licenses were pulled from TomTom and Pump. They don't have anything to do with Pump, and they are minor owners of TomTom. It's the managers' fault. And Lisa has new restaurants/bars in Vegas, and she is probably not present all the time to check either. 

Man boobs, or the scientific gynecomastia.

I may be wrong, but everybody who is listed as an owner may have to answer for violations. Managers can be fired and servers made to take classes in responsible serving practices run through alcohol commissions. My point was, that this is the kind of stuff the Toms stepped up to when they entered this venture, and irresponsibility can lead to big problems. Crews, I think, tend to take their cues from whoever they see as being in charge. 

And yes, I imagine Lisa’s absence from Pump was a contributing factor there — I know the Toms have nothing to do with Pump.

9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Producers don't necessarily fire somebody immediately. I think Jax and Brittany were not really forgiven for the pastor incident, and when Jax said VR was "his show", they finally did it. There was no reason to fire Brittany, she didn't say it, although it's possible she said something of the sort in private. This is what happens when individuals become too arrogant because of perceived fame.

Jax was a complete and total ass his last season. Don’t know if it was ‘roid induced or not, but he burned a lot of bridges. Again, he was pissed that he was stuck in his life at 40. Nobody’s fault but his. Why should Lisa have helped him the way she helped the Toms, if he showed her so much disrespect? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I may be wrong, but everybody who is listed as an owner may have to answer for violations. Managers can be fired and servers made to take classes in responsible serving practices run through alcohol commissions. My point priblem  this is the kind of stuff the Toms stepped up to when they entered this venture, and irresponsibility can lead to big problems. Crews, I think, tend to take their cues from whoever they see as being in charge. 

And yes, I imagine Lisa’s absence from Pump was a contributing factor there — I know the Toms have nothing to do with Pump.

Jax was a complete and total ass his last season. Don’t know if it was ‘roid induced or not, but he burned a lot of bridges. Again, he was pissed that he was stuck in his life at 40. Nobody’s fault but his. Why should Lisa have helped him the way she helped the Toms, if he showed her so much disrespect? 

The owners are legally responsible, but the managers are responsible for the every day running of a restaurant (and I assume legally, as well). It's strange that both restaurants/bars had the same problem at the same time. As for firing anybody, the owners are not going to fire themselves (the Toms, and Lisa VDP are the owners of TomTom, and Lisa of Pump), they might fire, or admonish the manager(s), or the person who is responsible for the liquor license. 

As for Jax, he was horrible, and arrogant, especially toward the end. The Toms were normally respectful to Lisa in the past, and they were talented in creating cocktails (they are invited to events at bars, and Sandoval and Ariana wrote a book), and personable. Jax was nothing like this. Does anybody remember that he couldn't make a decent cocktail, and customers were complaining? And he was full of rage. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Cloudy, Drizzly day so half watching the Vanderpump Rules earlier seasons. Not sure which one they're on, but I think it's pretty early and before the show became completely unwatchable. Gotta love Scheanna explaining that her addict husband has to keep drinking, just not as much, because Not drinking just doesn't fit her lifestyle. Sheanna's husband explaining to their friends how he feels he can never express himself because Sheanna always interrupts and takes over as she interrupts and takes over. Kristen asking JAX for relationship advice and him giving it! Also the season that introduced Lala and Brittany, both of whom I thought might be promising until I grew to detest them both. Ah, good times.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
19 minutes ago, AnnieBananie said:

Lala is really trying to make bank and/or stay relevant by dropping "Send it to Darrell" merch. If she's not the center of attention, she'll try to be. 

(She also had a truck with the slogan driving around WeHo, apparently. Yawn.)

Lordy, we need an eye-roll emoji!  They’re all such opportunistic grifters, it’s embarassing.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

All of the podcasts and “songs” (if you can call them that), wines, tequilas, and other assorted side hustles just reek of the money-grubbing sleaze that is Bravo.   I’m sure that’s one of the ways they bait the less narcissistic CAST MEMBERS into being on their shows.  

It’s all a big exploitative grift.  I’m surprised Dr. Phil, his wife Robin and son Jay don’t have their own show yet.   Well, his show IS officially in it’s last season now…😲

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The Toms were normally respectful to Lisa in the past, and they were talented in creating cocktails (they are invited to events at bars, and Sandoval and Ariana wrote a book), and personable.rage. 

When they were cutting establishing VPR Paris shots, then interiors, they gave us a close-up of a cocktail; the bartenders had speared 6-8 blueberries or olives. This looked, in my opinion, very unimaginative.

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I don't get it. Who is Darrell? 

Lala's attorney. Raquel's attorney sent cyst and decease letters to everyone to warn them to not share Raquel's sexual video. Everyone in the cast has legal representation. Raquel's attorney sent the letters directly to the cast instead of their attorneys. Lala was bitching about it, "Stop sending me this shit. Send it to Darrell." It's super dumb.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6