Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, snarkastic said:

Looks like it. Saw a pic of Cinderella, Emma, and Hook. Hook has a pacifier at the end of his hook which means it's original!recipe Hook, but WHY is he wearing the pirate garb at Henry's wedding????? UGH!

Link? I wanna see if it's real or Photoshopped!

Never mind. Found it.

Lana also filmed in studio today.

Edited by Souris

I guess it's real. With the hook babyproofing, these are Hook Prime and Emma with their infant child I guess. 

23 minutes ago, snarkastic said:

WHY is he wearing the pirate garb at Henry's wedding??

Maybe the wedding takes place in the Disenchanted Forest, and he is dressed for the location? Why they decided to dress up both Hook Prime and WHook in the same costume in an already confusing season is beyond me.

12 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I guess it's real. With the hook babyproofing, these are Hook Prime and Emma with their infant child I guess. 

Maybe the wedding takes place in the Disenchanted Forest, and he is dressed for the location? Why they decided to dress up both Hook Prime and WHook in the same costume in an already confusing season is beyond me.

There are theories going around that it's not Hook Prime but Whook, that it's not really Emma but some Wish version of Emma, that it's not the Henryella wedding but something for Lucy (christening, etc., hence the pacifier thing on the hook). I don't know, but I'm sure it'll be confusing and a mess no matter what. It is an A&E ep, after all!

Time for the Official GIF of OUAT:

lowerexpectations.gif

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

It’s probably a flashback to Lucy’s christening, so it would be Emma and Wish Hook. We would get a comment about Hook Prime being in Storybrooke sheriffing or some other stupid thing. 

But I don’t care, I’m not watching that shit. 

• Love 3

The Lucy actress was on set today. In a flowery dress with a fancy necklace but not sure if that necessarily means she was in the party scene or some other scene.

Adam posted the pic of the red leather jacket and said it was "back in action," but I don't trust him to think that JMo was in multiple scenes with different costumes. It would've been a time crunch. I think he was just being a dick.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2

Possibilities from that photo:

1. Emma and Hook Prime are in the Disenchanted Forest for Henry's Wedding/celebratory party after the Curse in HH is broken, and everyone goes back to the magical realms. 

2. Emma is in the Disenchanted Forest for same reasons as above, and that is WHook in the picture. Hook Prime is back in Storybrooke taking care of the CS baby who is anywhere between 1-12 years old. 

3. That is Wish Emma dressed in a modern-looking bridal dress getting married to WHook. 

Unless Ginny and Josh are filming as well, it looks like Emma won't even share a scene with her parents.  To be fair, I understand there were scheduling conflicts, but it is still disappointing.  I did not expect much more than cameos - but now I suspect they are going to be very isolated cameos - and cameos in the truest sense of the word.   I was kind of hoping Henry and Jacinda would be resolved in the episode prior to the finale and they would stay in her kingdom, and more time for the original cast.

• Love 5

The thing is, JMo hasn't been working, but I guess she only wanted to commit to a day? It's got to be Henry's wedding because Cinderella is dressed as, well Cinderella and it's all a green screen so it's the Enchanted forest. 

Why bother to go back to Storybrooke if Hook and Emma aren't there, or won't be seen?  I guess there's a possibility that Emma is dead since it could be 10 years later?

9 minutes ago, CCTC said:

I was kind of hoping Henry and Jacinda would be resolved in the episode prior to the finale and they would stay in her kingdom, and more time for the original cast.

At the end of the day, this season is not focussed on the original cast. It would feel odd if the finale dumped all the newbies just to pander to fans who stopped watching the Show. 

2 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

I guess there's a possibility that Emma is dead since it could be 10 years later?

Even A&E aren't that petty.

1 minute ago, Rumsy4 said:

It would feel odd if the finale dumped all the newbies just to pander to fans who stopped watching the Show. 

They did tend to drop all the recurring characters from each arc an episode before the finale, so that would have matched their pattern from before.

Though Jacinda and Lucy, we knew all along they would stick around. 

A&E had no interest in giving Snow/Emma or David/Emma an adventure of their own in Season 6 so I'm not surprised they won't even have a scene together.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

At the end of the day, this season is not focussed on the original cast. It would feel odd if the finale dumped all the newbies just to pander to fans who stopped watching the Show. 

Objectively I agree - and this makes sense.  From a selfish stand point, I would rather watch the original cast, but understand that they had their ending - good or bad, and it is not their show anymore.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Camera One said:

A&E had no interest in giving Snow/Emma or David/Emma an adventure of their own in Season 6 so I'm not surprised they won't even have a scene together.   Like

Are we really surprised at this point? The series finale is not the time the writers are going to change all their writing patterns and focus on Emma or Snowing, or even, apparently, Captain Swan. 

Despite my tone, I'm not bitter at this point. I got closure with CS in 7.02. And Snowing are better off far away from Regina. But I can understand that people got their hopes up about the original cast's appearances in the finale, and are now disappointed.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Rumsy4 said:

And Snowing are better off far away from Regina. 

There's still room for one last kowtow in their final appearance.

23 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

1. Emma and Hook Prime are in the Disenchanted Forest for Henry's Wedding/celebratory party after the Curse in HH is broken, and everyone goes back to the magical realms. 

It will be Emma and Hook Prime.  It's supposed to be featuring all the original characters so the two of them will get to hug Henry and Jacinda like they actually care. The pacifier on the Hook will be a throwaway line about the baby.  That's pretty much it for one day of shooting.

Cut shot to Henry introducing Jacinda to his grandparents Snow and Charming.  Snow and Charming is glad Regina is back because they couldn't handle running Storybrooke.  Done.

The rest will be the Regina, Rumple and Zelena show.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

The thing is, JMo hasn't been working, but I guess she only wanted to commit to a day? It's got to be Henry's wedding because Cinderella is dressed as, well Cinderella and it's all a green screen so it's the Enchanted forest.

What if it's worse and it is the EQ / Fake Robin wedding....

• Love 4
Just now, PixiePaws1 said:

Corner. Now! LOL.

It seems like all the returners filmed for only one day each, so that could be all that ABC would pony up to pay them. I imagine the cost of Gosh and JMo for multiple days, on top of the other returners, would be more than ABC would want to spend on a show they've kicked to the curb. Not to mention that A&E wouldn't really want to use them that much anyway. And with Gosh both filming other things, scheduling for them could've been problematic, anyway.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

If there's something utterly irrelevant not just to the season, but to the whole show, this would be it. Aaaaand this is something A&E might well want to show. 

But the EQ's carriage was seen in the Storybrooke filming location, and Sean Maguire wasn't around today. So, I doubt Emma will be around for it. lol

Edited by Rumsy4
2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

If there's something utterly irrelevant not just to the season, but to the whole show, this would be it. Aaaaand this is something A&E might well want to show. 

And EQ hijacked the Season 6 finale, so PixiePaw1's guess is a good one.  I guess they had a 15 year engagement or are we not talking timelines today?

Another possibility is Alice/Robyn wedding?

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

But the EQ's carriage was seen in the Storybrooke filming location, and Sean Maguire wasn't around today. So, I doubt Emma will be around for it. lol

(Speaking from the time out corner)

Maybe EQ and Regina are going to marry each other.....they share such a magnificent all consuming love...;o)

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Another possibility is Alice/Robyn wedding?

Please no.

Just now, PixiePaws1 said:

(Speaking from the time out corner)

Maybe EQ and Regina are going to marry each other.....they share such a magnificent all consuming love...;o)

They came close to making out a few times in S6. After all...who can love Regina like Regina?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I'm guessing the Evil Queen carriage in Storybrooke is how Clone Queen and Wish Robin arrive for whatever reason. However, we have seen it before in SB, and it was still only there for flashbacks that weren't in town. So I don't know. I'm pretty sure Out-of-Ideas Queen will both be there. We can't possibly end the show without them announcing their baby, Henrietta Marian Mills-Hood.

41 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

This. I don't want the last episode or two to be, "JK! Let's just pretend S7 didn't happen. Here, take this fan service!"

10 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

JMo with Emma hair extensions that look better than the haystack in 7.02 (X).

If her makeup looks anything like that, it'll be the first time Emma looked like herself since 4A. I don't know what they did in 4B onwards, but she always looked pale or sick. Before that, she was always so glowing.

Snow and Charming is glad Regina is back because they couldn't handle running Storybrooke.  

We'll see a humorous quick shot of Storybrooke as a smoking crater. (Say what you want about Regina, Snow and Charming aren't good leaders either.)

Edited by KingOfHearts
52 minutes ago, Camera One said:

The pacifier on the Hook will be a throwaway line about the baby.

If the pacifier is even part of the shooting and not just something they did for that photo. Colin's got a baby, so he's probably got a few pacifiers lying around.

If Baby Swan-Jones is still a baby and this happens after the HH curse, then the timeline is really super screwy.

Using Henry and Jacinda's wedding as a big season finale event seems weird, given that we know it already happened. It's like "Oh, Henry didn't drop the rest of his family, after all -- he invited them to the wedding that happened about a decade ago."

I just give up even trying to speculate. It's not as though it will make much sense, so anything logical I can come up with is certain not to be it.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

If the pacifier is even part of the shooting and not just something they did for that photo. Colin's got a baby, so he's probably got a few pacifiers lying around.

If Baby Swan-Jones is still a baby and this happens after the HH curse, then the timeline is really super screwy.

Using Henry and Jacinda's wedding as a big season finale event seems weird, given that we know it already happened. It's like "Oh, Henry didn't drop the rest of his family, after all -- he invited them to the wedding that happened about a decade ago."

I just give up even trying to speculate. It's not as though it will make much sense, so anything logical I can come up with is certain not to be it.

To me JMo looks too dressy for a wedding guest and relative to Emma, Jacinda doesn't look dressy enough to be the bride.

For that to be wedding attire it would need to be something on the level of the Snowing EF wedding.   

Maybe they resurrect Robin and he and Regina marry in a scene reminiscent of Snowing is Ep1.  A&E would see that as full circle on Regina getting acceptance and her fondest desire.

3 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Not sure how accurate this is: (X).

I tend to believe it.  There won't be anything deep between the original SB characters so green screen to make it appear they are sitting together isn't going to be that hard.  They can even have a conversation without being in the same shot.

• Love 2

This. I don't want the last episode or two to be, "JK! Let's just pretend S7 didn't happen. Here, take this fan service!"

Given some of the filler we've gotten in the last few weeks, it doesn't take 12 hours to wrap up the storylines that A&E had planned for S7.  Gothel is MIA half the time, so it's obvious A&E are just spinning their wheels in their usual mid-arc coast.  So to me, a 2-hour (or, heck, 4-hour) "fan service" to wrap up this series is not a problem.  It doesn't necessarily have to be pretending S7 didn't happen.  The old characters and the new characters could work together to avert another major apocalypse.  Now obviously, that's not going to happen, but forcing through exactly what they had intended from the start of this season would satisfy practically nobody except themselves.  And that's exactly what we're going to get.  But oh well, that just means more nonsense to discuss and laugh at.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Camera One said:

Given some of the filler we've gotten in the last few weeks, it doesn't take 12 hours to wrap up the storylines that A&E had planned for S7.  Gothel is MIA half the time, so it's obvious A&E are just spinning their wheels in their usual mid-arc coast.  So to me, a 2-hour (or, heck, 4-hour) "fan service" to wrap up this series is not a problem.  It doesn't necessarily have to be pretending S7 didn't happen.  The old characters and the new characters could work together to avert another major apocalypse.  Now obviously, that's not going to happen, but forcing through exactly what they had intended from the start of this season would satisfy practically nobody except themselves.  And that's exactly what we're going to get.  But oh well, that just means more nonsense to discuss and laugh at.

I wish they would do an AU or alternate timeline or new weird curse episode. Those were still mostly good at even when the rest of the show went to shit.

Given that its not realistic to get back actors for an extended period of time.  I think the one thing they should do (but probably won't) is reintroduce Hook to the story earlier than they can get Emma back.  Have someone figure out a way to bring him to HH (throw a bottle in the water or whatever) and help defeat Gothel.  Wrap up everything and use Hook as a bridge back to Storybrooke.  Basically play off the opportunities of having two Hooks in HH and someone that can fill in Henry (and us) about what his family has been up to.  Then they can have something that happens in Storybrooke that brings everyone home to save the town and residents.

If we can't get all the old characters as part of the action then Hook on a quest to find/save Emma is the next best thing.

I tend to think its going to be more of a crowd scene / Last Supper type glimpse of the old characters and nothing really tied into whatever the story for the episode is.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

I would hope that we get some sort of indication that Emma, Hook & The Charmings have been in contact with Henry and have met Cinderella and their grandchild/great grandchild before they get together for whatever this event is. I understand the actors aren't on the show anymore- but that doesn't mean that they couldn't of been visitng eachother and FaceTiming eachother via Magical Mirrors. Haha. 

• Love 1

I’m absurdly pleased we got a selfie from JMo and Colin. Glad they took the time for that. I didn’t see any other selfies from JMo with any of the other old cast. Perhaps she and Colin were the only original cast there today?

• Love 1

No surprise. This show started with a green screen wedding. Kind of fitting that’s how it would end.

And I bet the shot of the wedding will turn into the book Lucy is reading, just like it did with her father.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

To me JMo looks too dressy for a wedding guest and relative to Emma, Jacinda doesn't look dressy enough to be the bride.

And why would Emma decide to wear a long white dress to someone else's wedding? That's kind of against the usual etiquette. Especially if Jacinda is in blue - it would make it look like Emma's wedding instead of Cinderella's.

2 hours ago, superloislane said:

And why would Emma decide to wear a long white dress to someone else's wedding? That's kind of against the usual etiquette. Especially if Jacinda is in blue - it would make it look like Emma's wedding instead of Cinderella's.

The dress looked peach and not white to me. 

3 hours ago, XrystalPond said:

something will threaten Storybrooke and the disEnchanted Forest, which is why they have a ball and dance it out while...

That does sound like something these charatcers would do. Just twiddle their thumbs and dance and have HOPE. 

• Love 2

Canadagraphs throwing some shaaaade on Twitter: “#OnceUponATime shooting a scene with Pongo, Raphael Sbarge Lee Arenberg and 2 other dwarves that most definitely aren't Michael Coleman.”

• Love 5

Makes sense. Maybe they’re only going back to Storybrooke to tell everyone else they have to leave. If the town is in danger then they’d have more of a reason to go there than simply go back to the realm that was their home for 8 years.

Maybe the Disenchanted Forest is about to be destroyed, and the only way to stop it is LOVE, so they invite Emma, Snowing, Hook, Granny, Ariel, Wish Robin, etc. to come to a ball because all that LOVE will avert the latest apocalypse.  And that will dilute the evil since everyone will breathe some in, so that's why all of Storybrooke is invited.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

It seems like Alice is filming for the finale episode. I'm so glad. She's one of the few characters from S7 I wanted to stick around for the finale. 

Well, wherever Nobin goes she would go.

17 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

It seems like Alice is filming for the finale episode. I'm so glad. She's one of the few characters from S7 I wanted to stick around for the finale. 

In my happy place headcanon, she meets Hook Prime, Emma, and baby Alice (because all Hooks want to name their daughters after their mother), and it's like getting an uncle, aunt, and cousin, so the formerly lonely girl in the tower now has a family. Maybe she'll even stay in Storybrooke along with her dad and the Hooks just decide to consider themselves twin brothers. WHook ends up working in the sheriff's office, since he has actual police experience now, and Hook Prime finds something else to do that's maybe a better fit.

• Love 4

Just popping in to say that I was on Instagram and saw Jens and josh's posts about returning and so promptly came here out of excitement and also promptly decided I won't be watching this either.   I had some ill conceived hope that this would be an awesome old and new casts against great evil throw down,  but if it's just crap cameos then I'm just fine not tuning in. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, XrystalPond said:

Given that there was the tweet/insta about the jacket on set, I'm going with Emma, Hook, and baby(?) are magically transported to this disEnchanted forest, as well as Snow and Charming who will be green screened into the scene.

Jacket on set tweet is either a reference to JMo on set and no jacket to be found.

If the jacket is on set then given wardrobe, its probably something intended to be touching that will be extremely irksome like Emma bequeathing the jacket to the next generation,, Cinderella or Lucy.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, XrystalPond said:

Actually, the set side people said that she filmed one scene wearing the jacket and with the yellow bug. Today they have been filming with the bug in "Storybrooke."

Could you supply a link to that report? I'm curious.

So Adult Henry rides into Storybrooke on a horse.  Can he get any more pretentious?

He leaves Storybrooke on a motorcycle but comes back on a horse.  Wow, full circle amazing.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Camera One said:

So Adult Henry rides into Storybrooke on a horse.  Can he get any more pretentious?

He leaves Storybrooke on a motorcycle but comes back on a horse.  Wow, full circle amazing.

Could this be Wish Henry finally come back to avenge the kidnapping of his mother and the murder of his totally fake grandparents? Will he also kowtow to Regina by the end of the episode and thank her for making him an orphan?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, XrystalPond said:

Actually, the set side people said that she filmed one scene wearing the jacket and with the yellow bug.

I'm thinking the only "source" for this is the fact that Adam (and JMo) posted pics of the red jacket and the yellow bug (just like their source claiming the CS baby was there seems to be random tweets about Hook baby-proofing his hook). I doubt there was time for Jen to do more than the big group scene yesterday. All the photos (including the final one where she says "That's a wrap") are her in the dress. Unfortunately the yellow bug has been filming more than JMo this season, so I don't think the fact they posted a pic of it yesterday means she filmed with it. Of course I have no inside information, but just trying to keep my own expectations in check.

ETA: I do see the tweet now by YRVShoots that says JMo filmed with the red jacket and yellow bug yesterday and they will add her to Storybrooke via green screen, so that could very well be happening. I guess I'm just very wary since this person has mis-interpreted spoilers in the past. 

Edited by Kktjones
  • Love 3