Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

so she’ll do a bang-up job being Queen in the Wish Realm where she actually succeded in murdering a version of Snow and Charming.

We were told it was Emma's Wish Realm, but it was really Regina's.

Clone Queen will crash the coronation with Wish Robin doting from behind, holding their newborn child - Henrietta.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

If it’s Regina’s coronation, and it in actually in Snow’s castle, that will be the “crowning” touch in the Evil Queen’s Happy Ending. I’m sure Snow will tell Regina she was the best Queen in all the Realms when she murdered her father and usurped the throne, and so she’ll do a bang-up job being Queen in the Wish Realm where she actually succeded in murdering a version of Snow and Charming.

Is making Regina queen of wish realm for real or just an educated guess.  Because that is infuriating enough that I may not bother watching.  I can do it.  I still haven't seen the BTVS finale.

If they to do, it I bet you they do a near shot for shot of Snowing's wedding.

Everyone stands around the empty alter in a semi circle.  Snowing are chatting and the door blow open and Regina says 'sorry I'm late' and then walks down the aisle to be crowned queen.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Is making Regina queen of wish realm for real or just an educated guess. 

An educated guess for now. Educated in the ways of the writers. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

An educated guess for now. Educated in the ways of the writers. 

Oh.  I've actually been wondering if its Zelena's wedding.  My only reason is that there was an extremely clunky line in the last episode.  Some kind of reference to her wedding being in two months which struck me as tune back in for the finale.

While you won’t get too much info on what they’ve been up to since we last saw them, Snow and Charming will play a very pivotal role in the series finale.

Very pivotal?  Like they're tied up to a pivot and need to be saved?

“We don’t really know what has happened to them...” Ginnifer Goodwin tells me. 

Sounds pivotal alright, LOL.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

Oh.  I've actually been wondering if its Zelena's wedding.  My only reason is that there was an extremely clunky line in the last episode.  Some kind of reference to her wedding being in two months which struck me as tune back in for the finale.

Doubt Zelena’s wedding would be the big event in the series finale. And A&E are famous for their arsenal of unused Chekov’s guns.

However, it would be typical of A&E to make the series finale all about Regina. There’s an old interview where A&E talked about how the Evil Queen was just misunderstood and it was a metaphor on being struggling writers in Hollywood. And about wanting to write a story where the Evil Queen got a Happy Ending. 

52 minutes ago, Camera One said:

“We don’t really know what has happened to them...” Ginnifer Goodwin tells me. 

Sounds pivotal alright, LOL.

Will we at least find out if Snowflake is still a baby or not? 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

There’s an old interview where A&E talked about how the Evil Queen was just misunderstood and it was a metaphor on being struggling writers in Hollywood. And about wanting to write a story where the Evil Queen got a Happy Ending. 

So they cursed us all to the only land where bad producers could get seven seasons.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Doubt Zelena’s wedding would be the big event in the series finale. And A&E are famous for their arsenal of unused Chekov’s guns.

However, it would be typical of A&E to make the series finale all about Regina. There’s an old interview where A&E talked about how the Evil Queen was just misunderstood and it was a metaphor on being struggling writers in Hollywood. And about wanting to write a story where the Evil Queen got a Happy Ending. 

Will we at least find out if Snowflake is still a baby or not? 

Sure because when you look at mass murderers you immediately think 'ah, poor struggling Hollywood writer'. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I can't wait for tonight's episode, where we'll find out the true pure-hearted Guardian is.. Regina.

It's funny that the previews make it look like Alice is, but if that's so, why did Rumple waste all that time with Anastasia? So, not a lot of suspense here, unless we're going to find that it is Alice, but there's some kind of handwave about why Rumple and Gothel focused on Anastasia instead.

And I'm still not sure what the Guardian is supposed to be able to do for Rumple. Make him mortal? Let him die? Raise Belle so they can be reunited that way? Because Rumple's taking a lot on faith that he'll end up in the same place in the afterlife that Belle went. When he sacrificed himself to take out Pan, he ended up in the Underworld, so it doesn't look like there's any guarantee for him, and he went on to do a lot of evil after that. Plus, when he visited the Underworld on the mission to save Hook, he teamed up with Hades. Zeus was pissed enough at Hades that he brought Hook back from the dead just because Hook played a tangential role in getting Hades killed. If Zeus has any control over who goes where, is he going to be super keen on helping out Rumple in the afterlife?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Shanna Marie said:

It's funny that the previews make it look like Alice is, but if that's so, why did Rumple waste all that time with Anastasia? So, not a lot of suspense here, unless we're going to find that it is Alice, but there's some kind of handwave about why Rumple and Gothel focused on Anastasia instead.

And I'm still not sure what the Guardian is supposed to be able to do for Rumple. Make him mortal? Let him die? Raise Belle so they can be reunited that way? Because Rumple's taking a lot on faith that he'll end up in the same place in the afterlife that Belle went. When he sacrificed himself to take out Pan, he ended up in the Underworld, so it doesn't look like there's any guarantee for him, and he went on to do a lot of evil after that. Plus, when he visited the Underworld on the mission to save Hook, he teamed up with Hades. Zeus was pissed enough at Hades that he brought Hook back from the dead just because Hook played a tangential role in getting Hades killed. If Zeus has any control over who goes where, is he going to be super keen on helping out Rumple in the afterlife?

A&E: your questions are pointless. #nospoilers

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

And I'm still not sure what the Guardian is supposed to be able to do for Rumple. Make him mortal? Let him die? Raise Belle so they can be reunited that way?

My initial understanding, at least in the first half of the season, was that the Guardian was the only person worthy of taking the Dark One powers without abusing them. So like, the only person who could succeed Rumple without using his power for evil.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

My initial understanding, at least in the first half of the season, was that the Guardian was the only person worthy of taking the Dark One powers without abusing them. So like, the only person who could succeed Rumple without using his power for evil.

Which then means he'd become mortal and die like a normal person, however many years later (since who knows how old he's supposed to be in this crazy timeline), unless it's the kind of thing where he's so old that he'll instantly just turn to dust as soon as he's no longer the Dark One, and he's counting on his offscreen redemption and however many years he's lived since his last mega evil deeds for getting him to the same afterlife as Belle. I'm still not sure why she had to grow old and die for him to do this, other than the fact that they wrote her out of the show. Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to grow old together? Anyway, I guess with the crazy morality of this universe, his evil may not matter so much as he needs to make sure he has no unfinished business before he dies. But did Belle have unfinished business? She died while her son was still rather young and without knowing whether her husband would ever rid himself of the Darkness (you know, this time, after all the other chances he's had and didn't take). What if he manages to go straight to the good place and she's stuck hanging out in Under Granny's with Arthur?

I'm guessing that him turning into Sparkle Dark again has something to do with him trying to force the Darkness on Alice and she turns out not to be the Guardian, so it goes horribly wrong, and that's why he owes her a favor later.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

he's counting on his offscreen redemption and however many years he's lived since his last mega evil deeds for getting him to the same afterlife as Belle. 

Belle is probably hanging out in Underbrooke, waiting for for her good-hearted husband. Once he gets there, they'll both move on because Gideon, who?

41 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I'm guessing that him turning into Sparkle Dark again has something to do with him trying to force the Darkness on Alice and she turns out not to be the Guardian, so it goes horribly wrong, and that's why he owes her a favor later.

My guess is WRumple tries to attack and kill Alice and Rumple absorbs the former's power.

26 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

My guess is WRumple tries to attack and kill Alice and Rumple absorbs the former's power.

Because soaking up additional power is a great way to prove his total redemption after a life of doing all sorts of evil things in the name of obtaining and keeping power. Yep, probably the most likely scenario on this show.

• Love 1
On 4/19/2018 at 9:10 PM, ParadoxLost said:

Is making Regina queen of wish realm for real or just an educated guess.  

I think she may be made queen of the regular EF, not the Wish realm.

On 4/19/2018 at 9:25 PM, ParadoxLost said:

One of the spoiler accounts said it's a coronation. And there's no indication that Zelena is even there, I don't think.

Well, parts of that episode just left a sour taste in my mouth. I miss the days when there used to be real heroes on this show, who did good and helped others just because it was right. Not because they benefited from it in any way.

This is what I loved about charcaters like Emma Snow and Charming. I know Henry has tried to follow his family’s example. But he’s not awake enough to really do anything.

• Love 4

Promo has Gothel saying "Time has come for the Coven to return."  Took you long enough.

"There is a war brewing".  Sheesh, how many times have we heard THAT before.

Edited by Camera One

I'm surprised there aren't any additional guest stars for Friday. We won't be seeing any additional Coat Hangers with names, nor any named wood nymphs. I was, however, able to snag a secret snippet of the script.

EXT. EVENING.
GOTHEL is walking down the trail to her village with a basket full of freshly picked herbs.
Gothel (singing): "I want to be where the people are, I want to see them dancing..."
GOTHEL sees her nymph village has been burned down by a group of humans, probably commanded by Regina or her clones. 
Gothel (still singing): "Savages! Savages! Killers at the core!"

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

Gothel is very misunderstood.  No one who loves flowers can be evil.

2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm surprised there aren't any additional guest stars for Friday. We won't be seeing any additional Coat Hangers with names

I saw several intriguing hooded extras in the promo.  I'm really excited to see them.

“At the opening of the year, when we saw him get on the motorcycle, it was like a different Jared,” Kitsis notes. “We’re going to show an episode with him before that in Storybrooke with Regina.” “We think it’s a really sweet, emotional mother-son story, ” Horowitz adds.” “It’s a college tour. Who doesn’t want to go on a college tour with the Evil Queen?”

So we don't want to see the Evil Queen at the DMV, but we do want to see her on a college tour? K.

Who are their secret identities?  I NEED to know.

They're the Siamese Cats from Lady and the Tramp, obviously.

Edited by KingOfHearts

So are they expecting us to believe Gothel had spent the last few episodes gathering her Coven off-screen?  I am guessing they're using Alice as bait to lure in Rumple to get the Dagger?  It's still really unclear what Gothel will do with the Dagger when the time comes.  She can't control the Dark One in the World Without Magic, right?  Does she want to be the Dark One herself?  Did Dr. Facilier want that?  So they both want to take the Dagger and stab Rumple with it?  Isn't that another way for him to reunite with Belle?  Or is that a no no because a new baddie is let loose on the world?  The goals of the villain are so murky that it's hard to get excited about next week.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, KingOfHearts said:

They'll be as frightening yet complex as the hooded Dark Ones.

And they'll probably be the same, standing around doing nothing while the final 'battle' again happens with Gothel.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:46 PM, Shanna Marie said:

All of the Drizella/Tremaine/Anastasia stuff ended up being completely pointless, the season could've started with just Gothel and coven from the start with her evil plans and nothing would've changed.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Camera One said:

It's still really unclear what Gothel will do with the Dagger when the time comes.  She can't control the Dark One in the World Without Magic, right?  Does she want to be the Dark One herself?  Did Dr. Facilier want that? 

Obviously Gothel wants to Dagger so she can be redeemed by becoming the Guardian. Had we had another season she would wrestle with controlling the power, be wooed to the dark side by it, be saved by our heroes who would forive all the evil she did because she tried to do the right thing, she just sucked at it.

Dr. F clearly wants to get the Dagger to impress Regina, because she is worthy of the greatest man who ever was and Dr. F needs to prove he is that man.

Yeah, no, I got nothing. They want the Dagger because the "Authors" needed more than one baddie going after St. Rumple.

Just now, Rumsy4 said:

Press Release for 7.20

Roni enlists Lucy’s help to wake Henry, but things don’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Rogers and Weaver go to Margot in hopes of getting through to Tilly. In a flashback, Young Henry struggles to decide what path to follow until a mysterious phone call helps put him on track.

"Yawn" at the first and last parts.

Does that mean Rogers and Margot are awake, or does this have something to do with Gothel coercing Tilly to doing something nefarious by threatening Rogers in the upcoming episode? 

I was thinking about the rumor that Margot and Tilly go to Storybrooke to seek help. If they went to 2017 Storybrooke, wouldn't Zelena be there with Toddler!Robyn? We know everybody else is going there regardless, so how are they going to resolve 2 Regina's, 2 Henry's, and 2 Hook's? 

Remember back in S5, when we were racking our brains to figure out how the finale could possibly work? Then it turned out the actual episode was more confusing than the few spoilers. I fear we're going to get the same catastrophe again, where nothing will make sense and we'll get a stupid "Henry at the fountain" type scene again. (Only this time, Lucy will do the honors.)

50 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I fear we're going to get the same catastrophe again, where nothing will make sense 

We think nothing makes sense.  A&E think awesome surprise twist that no one saw coming.

50 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I was thinking about the rumor that Margot and Tilly go to Storybrooke to seek help. If they went to 2017 Storybrooke, wouldn't Zelena be there with Toddler!Robyn?

There have been filming clips posted that make it look like Margot and Tilly go to Storybrooke in the food truck, and Grumpy has his usual "Intruders!" freakout because, of course, he doesn't recognize Robyn, since she's a toddler.

I've been thinking that this could up being a bit traumatic for Tilly if she's "awake" at this point, because if she runs into Hook Prime, he'll look almost exactly like Rogers/her father, but he'll have no idea who she is. At that time, he wouldn't even have heard of the missing "Rook."

There was also the mention in the news release that a mysterious phone call makes a difference in Henry's choice. I've been semi-jokingly speculating that the best solution to this whole mess is for Roni to warn her 2018 self not to let Henry leave town, but it sounds like someone calls Henry and gives him the idea to go realm-hopping. But that would be a circular time loop, which they haven't really done on this show. Maybe he gets a call not to go, and that changes everything.

• Love 1

I'm actually looking forward to Tilly/Margot in storybrooke. That could be very comedic. It's a shame that all those antics are going to be stuffed into the last two episodes.

Resetting the timeline is pretty problematic. At the beginning of the season, I wouldn't have cared. However, I definitely don't want the WHook/Alice/Robyn/Zelena stuff to have never happened. I couldn't care less about Henry and the Tremaines.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

but it sounds like someone calls Henry and gives him the idea to go realm-hopping. But that would be a circular time loop, which they haven't really done on this show. Maybe he gets a call not to go, and that changes everything.

I'm guessing Henry will be all ready to go to college and then he gets this phone call.  Maybe Mother Gothel forces Tilly to make the call since The Guardian has the special power to use a telephone.  That makes Tilly the "White Rabbit" that causes Henry to fall down the rabbit hole.  

I can't wait for an entire episode of dialogue like, "I want to be a character in my own story", "I want to be a hero", "I am tired of writing other people's stories", etc.

Off-hand comments about off-screen Emma, Hook and Snowing could be amusing.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

Henry to Regina: "I'll never be a hero like you, mom. Especially if I go to college instead of going on adventures!"

Why doesn't Henry go to Hogwarts with Gideon? He could get his fairy tale kicks while getting a degree from a school that's only accredited in magical medieval realms.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Why doesn't Henry go to Hogwarts with Gideon? He could get his fairy tale kicks while getting a degree from a school that's only accredited in magical medieval realms.

He really should have gone to Auradon Prep with the kids of other villians. He would have fit right in. (from Descendants the book turned Disney movie)

• Love 1
On 4/23/2018 at 9:33 PM, KingOfHearts said:

I'm surprised there aren't any additional guest stars for Friday. We won't be seeing any additional Coat Hangers with names, nor any named wood nymphs. I was, however, able to snag a secret snippet of the script.

EXT. EVENING.
GOTHEL is walking down the trail to her village with a basket full of freshly picked herbs.
Gothel (singing): "I want to be where the people are, I want to see them dancing..."
GOTHEL sees her nymph village has been burned down by a group of humans, probably commanded by Regina or her clones. 
Gothel (still singing): "Savages! Savages! Killers at the core!"

H...How did you...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

H...How did you...

I guess because OuaT's plots are pretty predictable once you've seen a lot of them, you can fill in the blanks.

Once it was revealed she was a wood nymph, you can connect the pieces like incorporating the 'humans are evil' element to piece together in a typical tragic villain backstory, usually culminating in said character losing loved one(s) and resulting in their fall into darkness.

But it is funny the Disney parody ended up being right on the money though.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I only meant the wood nymph part. When was that revealed before today?

From spoilers?  I know plot details have been leaked before on this show where we would know exactly how the arc climaxes would play out in advance.

I guess I missed these spoilers. But it doesn't matter. I was mostly just making a joke. lol 

Ugh...I thought at least we'd have an end of Lucy's meddling, but apparently Henry loses his faith...again. So tired of this!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

I guess I missed these spoilers. But it doesn't matter. I was mostly just making a joke. lol 

Ugh...I thought at least we'd have an end of Lucy's meddling, but apparently Henry loses his faith...again. So tired of this!

I guess A&E have to rehash that mess again before the end of the series.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Camera One said:

LOL, A&E only have the chance to give us that feeling three more times!

Remember how frustrating it was to watch Emma go through 21 episodes of disbelief? Let's take that element from S1, and make it worse. (That last sentence really describes S7.)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Remember how frustrating it was to watch Emma go through 21 episodes of disbelief? Let's take that element from S1, and make it worse. (That last sentence really describes S7.)

Yup, it took the weakest elements from the previous seasons and then transplanted them on to the new characters.

I was really hoping the curse would have been broken and Gothel would have died in 7x19. That would have given the finale shenanigans an extra episode to be fleshed out in. It seems it's going to be shoved into the last two hours. Greaaaat.

We're going to get an entire episode of Henry learning to believe by talking to his younger self, when the Jacinda kiss could have saved us all the trouble.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2