Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I'm curious how they know whether it's Hook Prime or WHook in Storybrooke -- other than that he's wearing slightly different modern clothes (but still within the general Hook look). Is there context that gives an indication?

7 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I'm curious how they know whether it's Hook Prime or WHook in Storybrooke -- other than that he's wearing slightly different modern clothes (but still within the general Hook look). Is there context that gives an indication?

Yeah, I'm not sure how one can tell either.

15 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

People were saying it was WHook because he was filming with Alice. But if Jennifer did film a scene on green screen that will later be placed in Storybrooke- then it could also be Hook. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

Apparently WHook doesn’t have a scar, which I haven’t noticed. So, some people are claiming that it is Whook in the black coat and black velvet vest in the selfie JMo posted. I think that’s reaching.

In the Storybrooke filming scenes, they claim that they can tell Colin is wearing Rogers’s black jacket. I’m sure some of them are good at observing these little details as far as costuming at least.

Edited by Rumsy4

I'm starting to think that the entire town of SB has been moved/cursed to the Disenchanted Forest or even to the Wish Realm. And as the ep.is called Leaving SB, it is going to disappear (not relocate..just fade away) and the citizens have to leave over the border into whatever Fairytale Land they are in or they will vanish into the ether along with the town. I also think this celebration we speculated was a wedding is actually a ball (to welcome the ex-SB people) at the end of the episode(they don't film chronologically).

1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

I’m sure some of them are good at observing these little details as far as costuming at least.

The trouble with that is, I don't have confidence that production are that good at remembering these little details. So a scar, the coat, etc could mean it's Hook vs Whook or it could mean the costumer forgot which one had a scar and just tossed it on there with the hope they got it right. I really have little faith that the people who make this show actually care about this show anymore.

• Love 3

Apparently Whook wears that same flowery shirt in BTS photos for ep 18, so it seems it is Whook in SB. I saw the 18 pic on Tumblr but can't find the link again right now.

It's possible Colin changed costumes on green screen day and was both Hooks then. That wouldn't be too hard.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2

I must say that if Baby Swan-Jones is still a baby while Lucy is the Lucy we know, or if this is a second Baby Swan-Jones born when its parents are in their 50s but look like they're in their 30s, then they're not even trying to have any kind of coherent timeline. Everything's happening all at the same time, so there are dinosaurs running around under the futuristic monorail in London while Winston Churchill is interviewed on the Today Show and the world's about to fall apart.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I must say that if Baby Swan-Jones is still a baby while Lucy is the Lucy we know, or if this is a second Baby Swan-Jones born when its parents are in their 50s but look like they're in their 30s, then they're not even trying to have any kind of coherent timeline. Everything's happening all at the same time, so there are dinosaurs running around under the futuristic monorail in London while Winston Churchill is interviewed on the Today Show and the world's about to fall apart.

LOL! I would not be in the least surprised with this show. I honestly think they simply don't care about the timeline.

I really, really, really hope we get Emma with Hook Prime. If they just have Emma with Whook that's a deliberate FU to CS fans. Even as little as I think of A&E, I would still be taken a bit aback if they refuse a final CS scene.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I must say that if Baby Swan-Jones is still a baby while Lucy is the Lucy we know, or if this is a second Baby Swan-Jones born when its parents are in their 50s but look like they're in their 30s, then they're not even trying to have any kind of coherent timeline.

Or if baby Snowing is still a baby being carried around everywhere. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CCTC said:

Or if baby Snowing is still a baby being carried around everywhere. 

I actually wouldn't be surprised. Snowflake is a baby, even though he was born before Robyn, who's now in her mid-20s. And Baby Swan-Jones is an infant in spite of being born before Lucy, who is 8-10 (how much time has passed since her 8th birthday?). And none of the parents have changed.

I honestly haven't noticed whether WHook/Rogers has the scar on his face or not. It actually makes no sense if he doesn't, since pre-Lt. Jones Killian had it, and their history only splits at whether or not Regina cast the curse. Even if there were different Wish Realm events that meant he didn't have the scar, WHook had himself magically made into a duplicate of the current (at that time) Hook Prime, so he should have gained the scar. He got his clothes and hairstyle, so he should have also got the scar.

• Love 2

They could say that when the Hyperion Heights Curse was enacted, there was a blanket time-freeze everywhere else, including Storybrooke (yeah, poor them).  But even that doesn't necessarily work because we have no idea how long the Hyperion Heights Curse has lasted and we saw Robyn in Storybrooke as an 18 year old, so everyone there should be significantly older (except Zelena looked exactly the same).  

Okay, alternate BS explanation.  When the Mills sisters both left Storybrooke, the town was left without its heart and core, so the entire town froze in place.  Or without Zelena protecting Storybrooke, Gothel enacted her revenge and came to Storybrooke and froze everyone.  

The thing about this show is the Writers can make anything up.  Yet they can't even make stuff up that doesn't contradict other stuff they make up.  What's the point of all the binders on the shelf if no one ever looks at them?  Whose story is it and who decides when someone's story ends?  This has been another episode of H-Town.  Tune in next week for more drivel.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Camera One said:

Okay, alternate BS explanation.  When the Mills sisters both left Storybrooke, the town was left without its heart and core, so the entire town froze in place.  Or without Zelena protecting Storybrooke, Gothel enacted her revenge and came to Storybrooke and froze everyone.  

I think everything froze when Henry left town, other than Robyn, apparently. Hook, Emma, and Regina hadn't aged while Henry was apparently about 15 years older. Zelena hadn't aged when Robyn was 18 years older. But things weren't so frozen that Emma couldn't get pregnant. Maybe it's some kind of spell that only affects adults, so the adults are frozen in time but the kids keep growing. Or Robyn aged super fast because of the magic Emma used to speed up Zelena's pregnancy that kept working after she was born, and time in the Disenchanted Forest moves differently, so only a few years have gone by in Storybrooke. But that doesn't explain no one changing during Lucy's lifetime. It does explain bratty Robyn, though, if she's emotionally a toddler in an 18-year-old body.

• Love 1

So, all the people in HH travelled back in time when the Curse was cast. But there's no way for them to go back to the future (ba dum tish). When they return to Storybrooke, it is at the point where Emma and Killian 1.0 just had their baby. There will be two Zelenas, and two Robyns in Storybrooke. Only Henry and Robyn look older because Zelena and Regina have taken a ever-youth potion. 

Emma and Hook Prime have to stay in Storybrooke to preserve the timeline. For the same reason, chronologically older Zelena, Robyn, Regina, and Henry have to leave Storybrooke and go to live in the Enchanted Forest, along with Alice and Whook. They can't go to the Disenchanted Forest because their younger selves are there/will be there. The new gang is leaving Storybrooke forever. Hence the episode title. 

Emma just needs to keep track of which version of Henry she's talking to during their magical skype sessions from now on. That should be easy. ;-)

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

For the same reason, chronologically older Zelena, Robyn, Regina, and Henry have to leave Storybrooke and go to live in the Enchanted Forest, along with Alice and Whook. They can't go to the Disenchanted Forest because their younger selves are there/will be there. The new gang is leaving Storybrooke forever. Hence the episode title. 

I think this is it.

I'm crying already.  Emma and Snowing will be deprived of Regina forever.  That is ultimate sadness right there.  Closing montage at Granny's with "How Do I Live" playing in the background with flashback montage of Regina trying to murder Snow, Charming and Emma, while we see Rumple reuniting with Belle in the afterlife.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 6

Maybe the event is Henry's coronation? If Snowing, Emma & Hook have to leave Storybrooke and live in the EF- maybe they don't want to rule the kingdom and decide to give that to Henry and he becomes King & Cinderella becomes Queen of the EF?

31 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Maybe the event is Henry's coronation? If Snowing, Emma & Hook have to leave Storybrooke and live in the EF- maybe they don't want to rule the kingdom and decide to give that to Henry and he becomes King & Cinderella becomes Queen of the EF?

Gaaghhh...haven't the EFers had enough with "Those two idiots" being in charge for years and never protecting anyone from anything.  Imagine dim bulb Henry being the king.. he makes his grandparents look like intelligent and fierce leaders. One would also think that living in the real world would give them a sense of something other then royals running things simply because they were born into it.  Also, wouldn't Henry growing up in the real world..not be interested in that..(though nothing of his adult character makes sense, from being upset that his little self isnt in a goofy book to living in the Faux EF without running water or indoor plumbing or central air and not seeming to mind...

However, since they think this character is a stand in for them, I have no doubt it would happen.

• Love 2

Operation Bromance... it's like they come up with stuff to make us groan.

Oh yes.  Henry had some great friends... his not-stepdad and this random guy he met in the forest.  If this operation fails, dramatically, zero consequences will result.  What will lonely Henry do?  Hijinx ensues when Henry and Nick start having feelings for each other.

Did Jacinda just leave Lucy and buy her some takeout so she could have a night on the town with Sabine?  Why didn't they just say she needed to help Sabine with the food truck?

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Operation Bromance... it's like they come up with stuff to make us groan.

I read the link name and thought it was going to be some kind of Hook/Charming photo for the finale. Nope.

13 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I know some of us were clamoring to see Nick again. :-p

I don't know if it's "clamoring" as much as wondering why the heck he was even introduced in the first place. He adds less to the story than even Robyn. I don't hate the guy, but even Will Scarlet was utilized more than him. It's a wonder he's even coming back into the fray to any capacity.

Can someone please explain to me who is in this photo?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Camera One said:
26 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Can someone please explain to me who is in this photo?

The two on the left are Santa Claus.

The other two are Ivy and Lady Legolas.

2 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

I read the link name and thought it was going to be some kind of Hook/Charming photo for the finale.

Me, too.

I still can't believe that Lucy didn't figure out Rogers/Hook by herself (or did she? I just read the article, didn't watch the clip). They really wasted the opportunity to play with a mixup involving the fact that there are two Hooks. There's the one who should be in Lucy's book, who is Emma's husband and Henry's stepfather, but that's not the one who's with them now. Though I guess WHook has spent more time with Henry by now than Hook did. Operation Bromance would have a lot more impact if we'd seen WHook and Henry interacting in flashbacks. Have they had a real scene together since WHook joined the team? They've stood in the background together, but I don't recall them even talking. I actually wasn't sure if they had become friends at all or if that was purely a Rogers development.

1 hour ago, Shanna Marie said:

Operation Bromance would have a lot more impact if we'd seen WHook and Henry interacting in flashbacks.

It's weird to consider WHook as one of Henry's "bros", since he's a duplicate of his step-father. Maybe the writers will explore that in the "high seas adventure" episode, but who knows. Nick makes more sense, though it's no less awkward in the present. "You should totally hang out with the guy you barely know who's competing for my mom's affections! Such bromance!"

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Shanna Marie said:

I still can't believe that Lucy didn't figure out Rogers/Hook by herself (or did she? I just read the article, didn't watch the clip).

She didn't.  Roni said Henry was a loner here and had some "great friends" back in the Disenchanted Forest and they were Rogers and Nick.  

Operation Bromance would have a lot more impact if we'd seen WHook and Henry interacting in flashbacks. Have they had a real scene together since WHook joined the team?

It's been half a season and none of us would say they're "friends".  That's saying something.

They've stood in the background together, but I don't recall them even talking. 

On this show, that counts as an actual friendship.   Remember, Emma/August counts as close friends so everything needs to be measured by that.

4 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Nick makes more sense, though it's no less awkward in the present. "You should totally hang out with the guy you barely know who's competing for my mom's affections! Such bromance!"

Exactly, can't wait to find what contrived scenario Lucy comes up with for the 3 men to hang out together.  Especially since Henry thinks Lucy feels he's not good enough for her mom.  Is this how the kiss between Jacinda and Nick will come out?  Soap suds is not exactly what I'm watching this show for.

1 hour ago, Camera One said:

Is this how the kiss between Jacinda and Nick will come out?  Soap suds is not exactly what I'm watching this show for.

It would be kind of funny if a Jacinda/Nick kiss broke the curse.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

It's weird to consider WHook as one of Henry's "bros", since he's a duplicate of his step-father. Maybe the writers will explore that in the "high seas adventure" episode, but who knows.

In a way, it makes a little more sense for WHook to be one of Henry's "bros" than it would for Hook Prime. Hook Prime met Henry when Henry was a kid and was his stepfather for at least a few years. WHook and Henry met when they were both around the same age (well, WHook looked around the same age, though depending on the way the wacky timeline works, he's actually well over 200 and a duplicate of someone who should have been in his mid-late 40s) and didn't have that stepparent baggage. I doubt Henry has ever shouted anything like "you're not my real dad!" to WHook. It would be a little weird for Henry and Hook Prime to just hang out as friends (especially since Hook should be at least 20 years older -- physically).

The timeline gets even wackier, though, if the show is treating Henry and Rogers as peers, given that any version of Hook should be physically about 20 years older than Henry, and WHook and Henry have been in the same world for at least a decade, so should have been aging on the same timeline.

11 hours ago, Camera One said:

Roni said Henry was a loner here and had some "great friends" back in the Disenchanted Forest and they were Rogers and Nick.  

That shouldn't be a big newsflash, considering Henry and Rogers spent most of the previous episode hanging out together. I think Henry and Rogers have spent far more time together than we've seen Henry and WHook together. They've hung out in the bar together and worked together on a few cases. Rogers has been to Henry's home several times.

Oh well, at least it doesn't sound like I'm missing a major episode tonight. I've got a Good Friday service at the same time as the episode, so I'll have to wait until ABC puts it up for streaming.

In the photo from yesterday in Steveston, it looks like we will see Regina, Zelena, Alice and Robyn, along with returnees Granny, Archie, Grumpy & another Dwarf.  Plus a bunch of Munchkins.  So yeah, it will be such an awesome finale.  

44 minutes ago, Camera One said:

In the photo from yesterday in Steveston, it looks like we will see Regina, Zelena, Alice and Robyn, along with returnees Granny, Archie, Grumpy & another Dwarf.  Plus a bunch of Munchkins.  So yeah, it will be such an awesome finale.  

You had me at "a bunch of Munchkins". You couldn't have the series finale without them, as evident by their important role in the S6 finale.

Edited by KingOfHearts
24 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

You had me at "a bunch of Munchkins". You couldn't have the series finale without them, as evident by their important role in the S6 finale.

It automatically shows how creative the show is, with the mashups.

• Love 1

Forget the Yellow Bug and the Red Jacket, the Rollin' Bayou Food Truck is in Storybrooke and will be in the finale!  

Season 7 - Episode 22 - Leaving Storybrooke

Jacinda and Sabine finish their cross-country business venture by trying to sell beignets in the most difficult market - Storybrooke, Maine.  Will they be leaving Storybrooke with a profit?  It's Gumbo vs. Lasagna in the final episode of "Once Upon a Time".

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Jacinda and Sabine finish their cross-country business venture by trying to sell beignets in the most difficult market - Storybrooke, Maine.  Will they be leaving Storybrooke with a profit?  It's Gumbo vs. Lasagna in the final episode of "Once Upon a Time".

Are you on #TeamGranny or #TeamSabine?

Yay! Blackbeard. I do like his sleazy charm and the way he and Hook play off of each other.

Is this the original or is this W!Blackbeard?

Why is WSmee still young? 

1 minute ago, saoirse said:

I'm going to miss you all so much when the show is finally over. Not the show so much, but you guys? Priceless!

Me too!! Seriously, the last couple of seasons have been enjoyable mainly becasue of this forum.

But let's not say goodbye yet. We'll beat all topics to Underbrooke and back with a rewatch.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

WSmee is literally the only one I can hand wave away.  He sails to WNeverland enough to stop aging.

I'd say he goes on biscuit runs for WPan, but he would have been fired by now for eating them so much.

15 hours ago, XrystalPond said:

At one of the cons, Colin said that OGHook had his scar. They covered it for WishHook/Rogers.

I totally forgot to look for that with this episode. It's funny, because I always noticed it was there for Hook Prime, but don't notice it not being there for WHook/Rogers. Though I still say it doesn't make sense for there to be that difference, since WHook supposedly duplicated Hook exactly.

• Love 2

It also doesn’t make sense because Hook had the scar in Good Form, The Crocodile, The Brothers Jones, Straight on Til Morning...basically every flashback the two shared since they would have occurred before the timelines diverged. 

• Love 4
(edited)

So lame. The dark one is going to hide behind a fake badge and arrest one of the coven’s victims for wanting revenge? What right do any of these people have to judge Hansel? The hypocrisy never ends.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 4

The thing in the promo that cracks me up is hearing adult Henry still whining about wanting to be the hero in a storybook. Hasn't he heard that you're the hero of your own story, whether or not anyone ever writes it down? It was one thing when teen Henry said it, but it's weird hearing that come from an adult.

Also, you kind of have to actually do something other than sit around whining about not being a hero in order to end up in a book.

• Love 3

Totally, could he be any more whiny?  He is whining about this after Whook and Regina joins him, so this would be after he has met Jacinda, I guess.  

Oh boy, Nick invites Henry to get into his car "to give him everything he deserves", eh?  

Lucy is working on one sister at a time?  Is Roni busy this episode or something?

So it looks like we're going to get a filler episode to dispose of Hansel.  He finally get some flashback time and then he dies, or what?

17 minutes ago, Camera One said:

So it looks like we're going to get a filler episode to dispose of Hansel.  He finally get some flashback time and then he dies, or what?

That would explain the "Breadcrumbs" title. But doesn't the flashback show Henry and Whook? Jack was still Henry's friend right before the curse, wasn't he? We saw him hanging around in the background, I think. I seem to recall comments about how they wrote in the character so he could stand around doing nothing. So it's not like Henry learns that he's a psycho but then forgets it in the curse. Hansel's flashback would cover an entirely different time period. Though this season, it could be happening at the same time, even though he's already Henry's friend as "Jack" at this time and this is around the time Drizella would have been meeting Gretel and hearing about their backstory.