Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Mother Gothel becomes the Mayor of Storybrooke and before she is stopped, starts "leaving" Snow, Charming, Emma and Hook (the term actually means turning them into piles of leaves).  Henry, Regina, Zelena, Whook and Rumple grieve (or pretend to grieve their loss since 3/5 of them victimized those people anyway) and realize that their home must lie elsewhere as they journey to a galaxy far, far away.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4

Question: Any scoop on Once Upon a Time and Gothel’s plan for the Coven of Eight? — Mira
Ausiello: Only that Gothel’s end game is quite grand — and perhaps thus fitting for the series’ very final conflict. As opposed to a typical supervillain plan, “She wants more than just taking over the world,” co-creator Eddy Kitsis ominously warns.

She wants to end it. Muahahahhaha

• Love 2

Maybe idiot Henry finally managed to destroy magic and Storybrooke is in danger of disappearing once again. So, they all have to book it to the Enchanted/Disenchanted Forest. 

"Happily Ever After" should've been the title of the last episode. Even if it was cliche. "Leaving Storybrooke" sounds pathetic. 

• Love 3

Yeah, "Leaving Storybrooke" is a poor name for a final episode.  Best case scenario, "Homecoming"/"Leaving Storybrooke" focuses on the original characters as they decide it's time to leave Storybrooke and go back home to the Enchanted Forest. 

Please don't tell me this episode is still about Jacinda, Tiana, Lucy, Dr. Facilier, Nick, Gothel, Robyn, Anastasia and all the Hyperion Heights people I couldn't care less about.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Please don't tell me this episode is still about Jacinda, Tiana, Lucy, Dr. Facilier, Nick, Gothel, Robyn, Anastasia and all the Hyperion Heights people I couldn't care less about.

I was worried I'd find Drizella on your list. I breathed a sigh of relief after reading it. I wouldn't mind if she moved to Storybrooke and joined Snow's "Villains Anonymous Rehabilitation Program (V.A.R.P)". I've heard Maleficent and the Sheriff of Nottingham made some real progress.

My guess is that Gothel wants to either control all magic or destroy it completely for all realms.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

Sadly, if I were Santa, Drizella would be on my Naughty List without much chance of returning.  She irritates now with her whiny and entitled behavior.  The actress stopped filming a while back, so I was assuming she was out for the season.  However, I am now motivated to try watching "Reign" because of the actress.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Sadly, if I were Santa, Drizella would be on my Naughty List without much chance of returning.  She irritates now with her whiny and entitled behavior.  The actress stopped filming a while back, so I was assuming she was out for the season.  However, I am now motivated to try watching "Reign" because of the actress.

I'm hoping that, before she goes, her traumatic experience over her mother's death will change her attitude.

2 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Maybe idiot Henry finally managed to destroy magic and Storybrooke is in danger of disappearing once again. So, they all have to book it to the Enchanted/Disenchanted Forest. 

"Happily Ever After" should've been the title of the last episode. Even if it was cliche. "Leaving Storybrooke" sounds pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Camera One said:

Yeah, "Leaving Storybrooke" is a poor name for a final episode.  Best case scenario, "Homecoming"/"Leaving Storybrooke" focuses on the original characters as they decide it's time to leave Storybrooke and go back home to the Enchanted Forest. 

The main problem is that we already left Storybrooke, so just having them return to it at the very end of the season just to leave it again is redundant or was probably the case that they rushed an ending when ABC gave them the heads up.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

what excuse will they come up with to explain why Emma and Snowing aren’t there?

They left for a vacation the minute they realized Regina was coming back? :-p

• Love 6

There will definitely be another life lost during Friday’s episode, and the blame will land squarely on a surprising beloved character. But not everything is as it appears on the surface, sending Rogers and Weaver on an even more desperate mission. (X)

So, is this Ivy’s exit episode? I can’t remember when the actress stopped filming.

The “beloved” character is Murderella? Henry?

49 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

So, is this Ivy’s exit episode?

Oi vey. Just kill off Alice while you're at it. All decent characters must die. But at least Jacinda and Henry get to be together, right?

My thoughts went immediately to this - Gothel has Drizella's heart. As she begins to confide in Henry about the curse, Gothel crushes it and we get a Graham-esque death. She dies in Henry's arms and he now believes in the curse. Whatever happens, I'll bet she gets an untimely hoorah of redemption before she quickly dies.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

hmmm, well, that narrows it down...to no one. 

Well...didn't Emma's bug appear in BTS shots? Maybe it gets trashed... sacrilege!!

Edited by PixiePaws1
Thanks Rumsy!

sending Rogers and Weaver on an even more desperate mission.

An even more desperate mission than what?  Breaking into that old lady's bakery last week?

So, is this Ivy’s exit episode? I can’t remember when the actress stopped filming.

That would be fast.  It would be even faster than them pushing Hyde out the door in 6A.  

Maybe Nick dies and Henry is framed, just like Mary Margaret in Season 1, which makes Jacinda turn against him.  Or substitute Nick with Drizella.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Well...didn't Emma's appear in BTS shots? Maybe it gets trashed... sacrilege!!

I realized you had missed the word "bug". I was very confused until then. :-p

26 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Maybe Nick dies

Oh, that explains the "beloved character" part. Nick has such a huge fanbase!

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Oh, that explains the "beloved character" part. Nick has such a huge fanclub!

LOL!  I think the "beloved character" is the one who is blamed.  It has to be Henry or Jacinda, because the Writers have no idea what to do what those two and they will need angst and both Henry and Jacinda are "beloved" (using the term, very very very very very very very very very loosely).

Instead of the scenario above (a jealous Henry is accused of killing Nick), it could also be a jealous Jacinda accused of killing Ivy (and Henry doesn't support her).  Plus this will be "just like Season 1" with Mary Margaret.

Edited by Camera One
15 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I think the "beloved character" is the one who is blamed. 

Oh right. I forgot. :-p But don't tell me Nick is not beloved? He re-enacted a scene from Star Wars for Henry's sake, even though he most likely had no clue what a movie was. Hmm...unless Henry had stored a bunch of movies on his magical undying phone.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

There will definitely be another life lost during Friday’s episode, and the blame will land squarely on a surprising beloved character. But not everything is as it appears on the surface, sending Rogers and Weaver on an even more desperate mission.

Tilly. Rogers working to get her out of jail could parallel Hook trying to free her from the tower.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 1

My guess is that it will be Drizilla and either Hook or Henry are responsible for her death.

If it is Drizilla it will be pretty amazing that they have eliminated most of the Cinderella portion of the story when the summer promotion was all Cinderella on a motorcycle.

1 hour ago, rogvortex58 said:

Tilly. Rogers working to get her out of jail could parallel Hook trying to free her from the tower.

That’s an interesting spec. And Rogers making a deal with Eloise to free Tilly would parallel WHook going to WRumple for help in the past. Both will likely end in disaster. :-/

19 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

They wouldn't kill off half of their LGBT pairing so early, would they?

It depends on who the victim is. It’s unlikely to be Robyn. It seems like Ivy is about to kick the bucket.

5 minutes ago, CCTC said:

My guess is that it will be Drizilla and either Hook or Henry are responsible for her death.

If it is Drizilla it will be pretty amazing that they have eliminated most of the Cinderella portion of the story when the summer promotion was all Cinderella on a motorcycle.

And if WHook does it, it will prove that he is just like the regular Hook: the unlikely hero who wins our hearts when he puts another nail in the coffin of the Winderella part of this reboot.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

Sean is back for the finale. Great. Robin used to be a bartender. He and Roni can run the bar together, and Regina never has to return to Storybrooke ever again.

Are you sure? Does this mean Clone Queen is back? Ugh...nooooo. Unless it is Disenchanted Robin. Don't tell me the Finale has a love pentagon between the two Robins, the two Reginas, and Facilier.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

So WHook and WRumple meet again after so many years, and it's completely anticlimactic. The writing in that scene was atrocious. I had to laugh at Robert giving it his all, though. I haven't seen him that energetic in a loooong time.

16 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

So WHook and WRumple meet again after so many years, and it's completely anticlimactic. The writing in that scene was atrocious. I had to laugh at Robert giving it his all, though. I haven't seen him that energetic in a loooong time.

Robert did seem to be a bit more into it - but did he seem like he was channeling Gollum more than old school Rumpelstiltskin?  While he always had a bit of that gibberish, he seemed a bit more over the top than usual.  When I was watching some of the earlier episodes, I was struck by how much more of an undertone of menace he had.  In some ways his Rumple evolved like the EQ - more scenery chewing and tics meant to be humorous more than scare in the later seasons.

• Love 1
Just now, Rumsy4 said:

Maybe Carlye decided to play WRumple a bit over the top to distinguish him from Rumple Prime.

We also have to remember that it's been years since WRumple has seen another person. He's gone insane.

• Love 1

How the frick are Peter Pan and Cruella DeVil there? They're dead.

This already sounds better than the S6 finale. Why didn't they bring a bunch of people back for that one?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, rogvortex58 said:

Well, Rumple wants to be dead. He might see some old faces when he gets to the underworld.

Rumple: "Well I guess this makes my third trip."

WRumple: "Make that fourth, dearie!"

Edited by KingOfHearts
15 minutes ago, CCTC said:

With all these people back for the finale, it will seem a bit odd if Emma, RealHook, Snow and Charming are the only characters not back.

Yes it does. 

Not that I won't enjoy seeing Ariel and even Cruella back. Pan went out with a whimper in Season 5. I'm not sure what's there left to "explore".

2 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

Well, Rumple wants to be dead. He might see some old faces when he gets to the underworld.

I think this is a strong possibility. Unless Milah and poor Aunt Em are rescued from the Lost Souls River, it's really pointless, as far as I'm concerned. I have zero stakes in rumple being reunited with Belle after death.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I think this is a strong possibility. Unless Milah and poor Aunt Em are rescued from the Lost Souls River, it's really pointless, as far as I'm concerned. I have zero stakes in rumple being reunited with Belle after death.

Truthfully, the only satisfaction I’d get out of it is knowing he’d no longer be on the same plane of existence as Emma and Killian. That they’re still alive, and he’s not.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 3

The EW article also says "These won’t be the only actors returning for the last installments, as additional talent is expected to be announced soon." I am hoping that means they're saving the big announcement for last - Jen, Ginny & Josh. It's really the only way they can get me interested in watching the finale. Although I still can't figure out how they would make this work given HH is years behind SB.

• Love 1

JMo said at a con sometime in the past week or so that she was trying to make it happen so I'm assuming they'll bring her back. I'm a little less hopeful about Ginny and Josh -- both of them are shooting pilots right now so the scheduling may be difficult even if A&E wanted to bring them back.

They should be able to get the actor for Original Hook. :-)

It would be kind of pointless to have Ariel without Original Hook, and it doesn't seem like WHook would have had the same relationship with her or with the Ariel in his world, since I doubt that would have happened without the curse, Storybrooke, curse reverse, etc.

It kind of looks like they're ditching the new cast for the finale, which would be fine with me. I don't see how they could fit the new cast in with all the Storybrooke stuff, and with all these people.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, sharky said:

JMo said at a con sometime in the past week or so that she was trying to make it happen so I'm assuming they'll bring her back. I'm a little less hopeful about Ginny and Josh -- both of them are shooting pilots right now so the scheduling may be difficult even if A&E wanted to bring them back.

The article mentioned that Ginny's pilot is under ABC, which might increase her odds.

It kind of looks like they're ditching the new cast for the finale, which would be fine with me. I don't see how they could fit the new cast in with all the Storybrooke stuff, and with all these people.

But you can bet your bottom dollar Jacinda and Lucy will be there, sadly.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2