Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Serena said:

Yeah, but he did the boob popping out thing too, so I'm gonna have to guess it's a request from above.

I agree, but the clothes seem ill-fitting too now. Maybe the slashed budget isn't enough for proper tailoring.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

The animated flashback is going to be a Regina centric where we see EQ and Robin Hood hop off to the Disney version of that movie where they are all cartoon animals.

Animated flashback? Where was that mentioned?

47 minutes ago, oncebluethrone said:

I can't find it.   I may have misread an explanation of the different versions of characters that mentions animations.

I didn't think they meant animated flashbacks. Just that they would include fairytale versions of characters from animated disney movies. Creatively bankrupt as they apparently are.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, oncebluethrone said:

I was skimming some of the comments from whatever was hosted yesterday.  They were talking about all of the various worlds - why there could be a different Cinderella etc.  Someone asked if there might be an alternative universe with the animated characters and if we would see it.  They answered in their typical vague, sure - why not - could happen etc.  So they were mentioned in a way, but not that one is just around the corner.  {I think -- I skimmed them pretty fast and have not reread them, so I could have completely missed or misinterpreted something).

Edited by CCTC

I noticed that there was a possible loophole in the way they phrased their answer about whether Hook would have a new love interest. They said "the Hook we know and love" wouldn't want anyone but Emma, but that leaves room for Officer Rogers, or for other versions of Hook throughout the multiverse, or whatever other character they might have Colin play throughout the multiverse. Really, how much are we going to even see of the "Hook we know and love"? There might be a few flashbacks to explain the current curse that moved them to Seattle, but otherwise, it's probably mostly going to be Officer Rogers until/unless the memory/identity curse is broken, distant past Hook (young Killian, Lt. Jones, pirate Jones, revenge-crazed Hook), or possibly multiverse Hook-like characters.

Henry traveling the story multiverse may be how they're getting around the other characters not aging. The ones living in a neighborhood in Seattle may not be isolated in a time bubble, after all. They established with Gidiot that there are realms where time moves differently, so Gidiot was aged from newborn to adult in days from our perspective, so Henry can be out jumping realms and growing into adulthood while little time passes for everyone else. At least a few years will have to pass between the end of season six and beginning of season seven for Henry to be old enough to go out on his own, but that may just catch them up to real time. That way, they wouldn't have to strain themselves to get near-future worldbuilding and instead will be able to stop worrying about how far back in time they are for pop culture references. I think they were maybe in 2014 in season 6, so if it's 2017 on the show, that would work. Really, Henry should still be barely 13, but I believe they declared he was 14 at some point in season six, so we'll go with it and say he's now 17 and maybe right out of high school when he sets off to see the worlds. It's not as though any of his parents can say much about him being too young, since that's older than his biological mother, his biological father, or his stepfather were out on their own.

I'm kind of okay with the concept of the story multiverse and different versions of the same stories over and over. That's really the only thing that makes sense in relation to the Author mythology, since they implied that both the Grimms and Walt Disney were Authors, and they each told different versions of the same stories that aren't the stories that Author Isaac told (and that we were told were the "real" versions). Other Snow White/Cinderella/whatever stories may have played out in different time periods that matched those previous versions we've heard. This also allows them a do-over on the stories they zoomed past or screwed up. Maybe we'll get a decent Rapunzel this time who's more like the Tangled version.

• Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Writing Wrongs said:

I will forever be grateful to him for Josh's tight pants.

Really in both the fairy tale and in the "real world".  His jeans were not exactly baggy.

This is partially why seeing Hook in a loose fitting cop uniform is a bit shocking.

Edited by CCTC
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

I noticed that there was a possible loophole in the way they phrased their answer about whether Hook would have a new love interest. They said "the Hook we know and love" wouldn't want anyone but Emma, but that leaves room for Officer Rogers, or for other versions of Hook throughout the multiverse, or whatever other character they might have Colin play throughout the multiverse. Really, how much are we going to even see of the "Hook we know and love"? There might be a few flashbacks to explain the current curse that moved them to Seattle, but otherwise, it's probably mostly going to be Officer Rogers until/unless the memory/identity curse is broken, distant past Hook (young Killian, Lt. Jones, pirate Jones, revenge-crazed Hook), or possibly multiverse Hook-like characters.

I went straight to "there is no Tinder in Storybrooke." with well they aren't in Storybrooke, are they?

I'm kind of okay with the concept of the story multiverse and different versions of the same stories over and over. That's really the only thing that makes sense in relation to the Author mythology, since they implied that both the Grimms and Walt Disney were Authors, and they each told different versions of the same stories that aren't the stories that Author Isaac told (and that we were told were the "real" versions). Other Snow White/Cinderella/whatever stories may have played out in different time periods that matched those previous versions we've heard. This also allows them a do-over on the stories they zoomed past or screwed up. Maybe we'll get a decent Rapunzel this time who's more like the Tangled version.

I'm not against it so much as I think they haven't restructured the show enough to have any chance of pulling it off.  And they would need to adhere more to closely to other versions of the stories if Henry was the Author of OUAT S1 - S6.  They need to make it clear that this EF is the Grimm version, and that is Disney, and this other one is Arabian Nights, and this other one is Hans Christian Anderson.  I don't think they can do that because I don't think they know more than the Cliff Note version of each fairy tale.  I'm not really certain if they will even show more than this one EF where Henry is the Prince in Cinderella.  I kind of think they won't.

On the other hand, I'm pulling for the alternate Sleeping Beauty where the mother in law is an Ogre and tries to eat her Grandchildren if for no other reason to if I can see "he ate Bob" as Henry.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

They need to make it clear that this EF is the Grimm version, and that is Disney, and this other one is Arabian Nights, and this other one is Hans Christian Anderson.  I don't think they can do that because I don't think they know more than the Cliff Note version of each fairy tale.

I think that the Grimm, Disney, Andersen, etc., worlds have already played out (since those Authors have already written their stories), so whatever Henry visits will be something entirely new, the "Henry" version, so it won't adhere to any stories (and they can stick with only reading the Wikipedia entries on these tales). The new versions will have as much in common with the "traditional" or even the Disney versions as what we've seen so far with the stories they've already addressed (in the Isaac years). Cinderella will get some kind of help getting to the ball and may lose her shoe (or something else), but the similarities will end there.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I think that the Grimm, Disney, Andersen, etc., worlds have already played out (since those Authors have already written their stories), so whatever Henry visits will be something entirely new, the "Henry" version, so it won't adhere to any stories (and they can stick with only reading the Wikipedia entries on these tales). The new versions will have as much in common with the "traditional" or even the Disney versions as what we've seen so far with the stories they've already addressed (in the Isaac years). Cinderella will get some kind of help getting to the ball and may lose her shoe (or something else), but the similarities will end there.

So Henry is effectively a god creating new worlds? What could go wrong!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

So Henry is effectively a god creating new worlds? What could go wrong!

I don't think the Authors are creating new worlds. They're just visiting worlds and recording the events there. So the Grimms observed worlds where the stories played out in a certain way, Walt Disney recorded similar stories from different worlds, Isaac recorded the version of the Enchanted Forest we've been seeing, and now Henry will record another realm(s) where similar stories play out in different ways.

At least, that's kind of how it sounds from what they've established, but this is subject to change on whim or forgetting what they've written or because they get a cool idea. I've probably put more thought into it in the past few posts than they have in the entire series.

• Love 2

I think people are putting more thought into this than the writers will. I imagine Henry will arrive in the Enchanted Forest and point out that he already knows a Cinderella but that this one must be a different version without elaborating and then it will never be mentioned again. Remember, this season is supposed to be easier for new viewers to come into (lol like there will be any new viewers) so they're not going to create this complicated multi universe mythology. They'll just hand wave it all away.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Henry traveling the story multiverse may be how they're getting around the other characters not aging. The ones living in a neighborhood in Seattle may not be isolated in a time bubble, after all. They established with Gidiot that there are realms where time moves differently, so Gidiot was aged from newborn to adult in days from our perspective, so Henry can be out jumping realms and growing into adulthood while little time passes for everyone else. At least a few years will have to pass between the end of season six and beginning of season seven for Henry to be old enough to go out on his own, but that may just catch them up to real time. That way, they wouldn't have to strain themselves to get near-future worldbuilding and instead will be able to stop worrying about how far back in time they are for pop culture references. I think they were maybe in 2014 in season 6, so if it's 2017 on the show, that would work. 

I like this idea. That gives an out from having Hook et all cursed for 14 or more years before Lucy shows up.

5 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I went straight to "there is no Tinder in Storybrooke." with well they aren't in Storybrooke, are they?

So did I. They can't even keep their Cursed neighborhoods straight. :-p

Hmm, some of these spoilers have the potential to be the worst of both (all?) worlds. Requiring too much knowledge of the previous and very convoluted seasons to be readily accessible to new viewers and turning off other viewers who have stuck with the show because they fired half the cast and a lot of previous friendships, relationships and families therefore no one watches. We'll see I guess, though I can't see ABC/Disney forking out of a big marketing campaign for the show at this point.

• Love 2

turning off other viewers who have stuck with the show because they fired half the cast 

I'm the first one to criticise A&E, but they didn't fire half the cast, only Emilie and Rebecca were not renewed, Josh, Ginny and Jennifer left because they wanted to leave. 

5 hours ago, RadioGirl27 said:

I'm the first one to criticise A&E, but they didn't fire half the cast, only Emilie and Rebecca were not renewed, Josh, Ginny and Jennifer left because they wanted to leave. 

Don't forget Jared was fired, too.

10 hours ago, RadioGirl27 said:

Josh and Ginny were leaving the show but I don't think they were going to be asked back anyway so you could see that as firing them. Jared was also fired. As far as we know, they just asked back JMo, Colin, Lana and Robert

• Love 3

However, Jared's already been back on set and it remains to be seen if Bex and Emilie will return at all. Firing Jared is necessary in a story focused on an adult version of his character so, for me, it doesn't feel like a personal slight as it did with Bex and Emilie. They obviously like the character he had a hand in creating enough to centre the reboot around him. 

They wrote Belle and Zelena into the ground, gave the actresses nearly nothing to work with and then declined to have them continue on the show as soon as the opportunity came about. If I were Emilie especially, I would not be very happy with A&E. 

• Love 2

They wrote Belle and Zelena into the ground, gave the actresses nearly nothing to work with and then declined to have them continue on the show as soon as the opportunity came about. If I were Emilie especially, I would not be very happy with A&E. 

Taking this to the Season 7 thread, since it's not spoiler-related.

Jen keeps stressing she's back for ONE and ONLY ONE episode.

There's a reason for that. They're going to end her story in a way that precludes her coming back for more.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Souris said:

There's a reason for that. They're going to end her story in a way that precludes her coming back for more.

Exactly. The episode is "A Pirate's Life" which up until Emma was a relatively lonely life.  So we'll see what happens to her and why he's cursed yet again.  There's no happy ending here folks.  They needed closure on Emma and this is what brings it.  I don't think it's a good thing she's been spotted with the same hairstyle and clothes if this is 10 years on.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Souris said:

That doesn't have to mean that A&E end her story in a way that precludes her coming back.  A&E seem scared enough that people aren't going to watch that they'll leave some kind of "hope" or opportunity to troll fandom.

Its just as possible that Jmo has made a personal decision that she is absolutely done and will not be changing her mind and wants to avoid fandom getting their hopes up and A&E trolling fandom with vague or non specific hints about a second return that is never going to happen.

I also wonder how many bad feelings JMo has towards A&E considering their handling of the final season and the "reboot".  I was frankly surprised she gave them one episode.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

That doesn't have to mean that A&E end her story in a way that precludes her coming back.  A&E seem scared enough that people aren't going to watch that they'll leave some kind of "hope" or opportunity to troll fandom.

Its just as possible that Jmo has made a personal decision that she is absolutely done and will not be changing her mind and wants to avoid fandom getting their hopes up and A&E trolling fandom with vague or non specific hints about a second return that is never going to happen.

I also wonder how many bad feelings JMo has towards A&E considering their handling of the final season and the "reboot".  I was frankly surprised she gave them one episode.

Something went wrong in the last year that led her deciding to leave the show around Christmas?  Before that she was signing up for cons (for this Spring/Summer) for basically a Captain Swan tour according to fans.  I can't see why she'd sign up to do the cons if the show was ending in Season 6 or she was leaving the show.  Then a week before the finale she announces publicly she's leaving and cancels her appearances. Did they not offer enough money?  Or enough time off?  Surely she would've had a reduced role with Adult Henry as the main character.

I believe her when she says this is the only episode she'll appear in but it's such a shame to abruptly end the character this way.  Basically 6 years for nothing?

16 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I think Jen is professional enough to never say anything bad publicly about A&E, but given how much she's into story and character, she couldn't have been happy with the way they treated Emma in S6. And I'm sure Robert isn't alone in having issues with the writing.

It frankly boggles my mind that so many fans are actually expecting something happy and romantic and wonderful for CS in this ep. It's like, what about the setup aren't you getting here? For all intents and purposes, this ep will be the end of CS, basically. This is the ep that likely explains why Hook is alone and cursed and parted from Emma for the rest of the series. Not something to look forward to, folks.

6 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Something went wrong in the last year that led her deciding to leave the show around Christmas?  Before that she was signing up for cons (for this Spring/Summer) for basically a Captain Swan tour according to fans.  I can't see why she'd sign up to do the cons if the show was ending in Season 6 or she was leaving the show.  Then a week before the finale she announces publicly she's leaving and cancels her appearances. Did they not offer enough money?  Or enough time off?  Surely she would've had a reduced role with Adult Henry as the main character.

I believe her when she says this is the only episode she'll appear in but it's such a shame to abruptly end the character this way.  Basically 6 years for nothing?

Personally, I could tell she was done long before Christmas. I had inklings almost from the start of the season. I think it was known she wasn't coming back long, long before it was made public. I think all the negotiating talk was about the number of eps she'd agree too, not for her coming back as a regular. And I don't think it was about money for Jen -- I think it was her having so many other things she wanted to do, being creatively unfulfilled by the role, and being flat-out sick and tired of filming in Vancouver.

• Love 3
(edited)

Lana and Carlye were the leads for the final season. Of the rest, Colin at least had storylines of his own, whether they were good or not. JMo had shaky hands and storylines that made Emma look weak and flaky. Why would she sign on for another season of nonsense? 

I think by the end of filming this episode, we may know whether or not Emma is being killed off. But dead is not dead, unless you're Bagel. I still don't think Emma is dying, just because Snowing are gone too. 

As the Lady Washington is in town, I suspect the flashback will be to Captain Jones, pre-Milah. He probably did something terrible horrible blah blah. Present day will show karma biting him back by separating him and Emma. I'm feeling depressed thinking about it. Way to ruin the ship, A&E! Yes, it was JMo's decision to leave, but A&E practically pushed her (and Ginny Goodwin and Josh Dallas out). 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Souris said:

They're going to end her story in a way that precludes her coming back for more.

I think that's the best way to go about it if JMo has made it clear to the writers that she's only coming back for this 1 episode and that's that, to be honest. I obviously don't want Emma to die  and I don't think she will, but I also currently really don't expect Morrison to return for more episodes other than, possibly, an eventual series finale. I would therefore prefer a scenario that means the writers can't/won't spend however long this rebooted version of the show may last baiting and attempting to some of their story around a character who's simply no longer part of it.

(edited)

A&E are terrible writers and terrible showrunners, but even they can see that killing Emma in the second episode means loosing half of the already small audience. So they are going to leave it open. 

If they can convince Jennifer to come back for the finale, good. If not, they just need a double with a blonde wig and a red jacket hugging Colin without showing her face. Even if she comes back, they reunion would be just that, a hug and maybe a kiss. 

Way to ruin the ship, A&E! 

The ship was ruined long time ago. Since Season 4, A&E have been mistreating the relationship between Hook and Emma, always afraid of the reaction of the antis. Season 6, with the terrible proposal and the ridiculous wedding was justo the final blow. 

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 9

Jane, stop trying to make Henry/NewCinder happen. It's not going to happen. 

Alright, that's probably unfair to a ship we haven't seen yet. But, if I've learned anything in my many fandom over the years, it's that fans HATE having a ship forced on them. I mean, almost every ship will have its fans, but in most cases, forcing a couple together and telling fans "this is your new ship! Love it!" will cause the majority to reject it on principle. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RadioGirl27 said:

If not, they just need a double with a blonde wig and a red jacket hugging Colin without showing her face. Even if she comes back, they reunion would be just that, a hug and maybe a kiss. 

I agree. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

But, if I've learned anything in my many fandom over the years, it's that fans HATE having a ship forced on them.

Bingo.

Normally, I'd be excited to see Jen and Colin filming together, but it's just kind of depressing now. Part of me is hoping that the writers will make it seem like Emma is gone for good in 7x02 and A&E/Jen will make it appear like she'll never come back in interviews as a way to keep it under wraps that Emma will make a surprise appearance in the finale...but after watching this show for six years I know better. I don't think they'll actually kill Emma off, but I also don't expect to have any kind of satisfying resolution either. This whole situation sucks.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Something went wrong in the last year that led her deciding to leave the show around Christmas?

She got the scripts for the Wishverse and saw that they believed Emma would be weak and useless and groveling to someone who just murdered her parents if Regina hadn't improved her life by casting the curse? Or she got the scripts that had Emma giving up on Hook after she broke up with him, doing nothing to find him, assuming the worst of him, and claiming that he never loved her? (I guess the Wishverse would have been filmed well before Christmas, but when was the breakup stuff filmed?) I think either of those would have been the final straw for me in her shoes because it would be clear there's no artistic integrity in sticking with it. The way they talked about her departure, it sounds like they did offer more money. She just wasn't interested in sticking with the show.

If Hook and Emma are in their present-day clothes while filming with adult Henry, that does ruin the "Henry's aging while realm-hopping" theory, unless he's doing some kind of magical Skype with the folks back home while he's in fairy tale land. That does look like a fairy tale land cottage, and Hook and Emma are in Storybrooke clothes. If there's a lot of smoke, then it could be the equivalent of those Star Wars hologram messages.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

She got the scripts for the Wishverse

I have to wonder if this was the beginning of the end for her - I know it was for a lot of viewers. I find it interesting that I've never heard her mention anything about those two episodes (apart from laughing about Old Hook along with Colin on panels). She was even interviewed the day 6x10 was airing and the only tease she gave was about Robin Hood. She always talks about the Season 3 finale as being her favorite, but 6x10-11 had a lot of the same elements - Fairy Tale Land, beautiful costumes, family dynamic, adventures leading to getting back to real life, etc. However, she doesn't seem the least bit enamored with these eps. 

I see that Jen & Colin are filming with Jared today - maybe on the Jolly Roger? I guess this will be their "goodbye" scene as Henry heads out of town? I do wonder if these scenes with Emma are the only flashbacks in the episode or if we'll see more of Hook's past before he met Emma...

• Love 3

I think the Jolly Roger and Emma are going to be the flashback with the present being Captain Rogers and what his life is like now. 

And of course that just confirms that A&E probably aren't going to let go of this flashback stuff. Maybe it will be similar to the Zelena half season where they flashed back to how they got there. Or they have flashbacks with the new characters. But holy crap, I can't take another Regina flashback. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sharky said:

And of course that just confirms that A&E probably aren't going to let go of this flashback stuff.

A&E already confirmed on the D23 panel that they were keeping the flashback format on the show. I HOPE the flashbacks for the returning characters are back to their time in Storybrooke and/or how they were cursed. Obviously for the new folks the flashbacks would inform us of their pasts.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

A&E already confirmed on the D23 panel that they were keeping the flashback format on the show. I HOPE the flashbacks for the returning characters are back to their time in Storybrooke and/or how they were cursed. Obviously for the new folks the flashbacks would inform us of their pasts.

It's sad they're probably not going to do the Will/Anastasia story. It would have been the perfect opportunity to reintroduce Anastasia as Alt!Cinderella's step-sister. Of course, there's no way in hell Michael Socha would come back.

But holy crap, I can't take another Regina flashback. 

I could take one if Regina has done anything remotely interesting in the past 15 years of her life.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

So A&E used Jen for two days (sounds like only two scenes, one with Hook and adult Henry, and one with Hook and Jared's Henry). A&E probably only even used her at all because ABC made them.

I still think killing Emma is highly possible. Henry leaves town and Emma drops dead on the Jolly -- just like Milah.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow - I can't believe they used so little of Jen in her one and only episode (unless that's all she agreed to from the beginning)! They may sneak a scene or two in studio later today, but it won't total more than a few minutes of screen time. I'm the last person to be optimistic about this show, but I honestly don't think they will kill her off. I think Hook will somehow get pulled into the curse without her. Then either Jen returns for one final reunion scene or, as others have suggested, they use a double and don't show her face. Both would be EXTREMELY lackluster and lacking payoff, but that's all you get with these writers anymore. So glad I'll be traveling internationally this weekend and away from the Comic Con spoilers - I can't imagine anything good will come from them!

I guess this also puts to rest the idea that CS may have had a child. Clearly Emma's not pregnant here, no child is present and Hook appears to be the same age in his cursed form, so they must get separated soon. So much for their happy beginning :(.

Edited by Kktjones
  • Love 5

I just...I don't even know about next season. It sounds like we get about two seconds of Emma (enough for her tragic and pointless death?) and then we jump into Hook not being Hook and being separated from his family and everything being about dumb grown up Henry and I just don't care. I'm so committed to the show it's hard to imagine not watching, but it's hard to imagine watching THIS basterisation of the show. 

• Love 4

Wow! This is worse than I imagined. Emma is going to be in two scenes at most, no CS baby, and quick separation--however that happens. That's like a giant eff you from A&E to Emma Swan and her fans.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Wow! This is worse than I imagined. Emma is going to be in two scenes at most, no CS baby, and quick separation--however that happens. That's like a giant eff you from A&E to Emma Swan and her fans.

Just when I didn't think I could hate A&E more....!!!! It's  a wonder they didn't have to put JMo in a straight jacket to drag her to set...

• Love 2

I really shouldn't do too much mental fanfic speculation because it's bound to leave me disappointed with what they actually do, but what may be happening is that the present-day story may be the equivalent of season one when Henry was trying to convince Emma that Mary Margaret was her mother, with Lucy and Henry running into Officer Rogers and Lucy trying to convince Henry that this is his stepfather, who's really Captain Hook. Maybe it turns out Lucy's a runaway from a foster home and Officer Rogers spots her and wants to bring her in, but something just keeps him from doing that, and there's some conflict with her claiming Henry's her father and Henry insisting he's never seen her before. In flashbacks, we see Teen Henry about to head out on his adventures, and Emma and Hook give him some magic shell/stone/bracelet/whatever that will allow him to stay in touch. In another flashback, we see Adult Henry in a fairytale world, getting a magical Skype call of the "Help us, Henry-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope" variety from them -- with him having aged while realm-hopping while less time has passed for them. That would explain them being in Storybrooke clothes in a fairy tale setting with lots of smoke. Maybe there's one more flashback of them keeping in touch with him, and seeing how he's grown, to go in between. I doubt we'll learn exactly what happened this early in the season, though, just the fact that something awful was happening and then the fact that Hook now thinks he's Officer Rogers in Seattle, Emma's nowhere near, and Henry doesn't remember any of it. Further flashbacks will involve Henry trying to figure out what happened and get back and help, but the curse gets to him. Or something.

I just assumed it was them sparring like they did in 6x03. And since Henry is a few years older, they've now moved on to real swords. Perhaps this is all part of preparing him to strike out on his own.

One thing I found interesting is that, if I have my timeline straight, this is supposed to be 4 or so years in the future and Killian is wearing the exact same costume he's worn the past three seasons. Emma and Henry both have completely new looks, but Hook is stuck in that same crappy jacket and off-center vest :(.

(edited)

Trying to work out where this video is that NA mentioned..but the only Savior  that ever had any value for me was Emma

'Replying to @NatalieAbrams and @colinodonoghue1

New #OUAT video during experience teases season 7: "A new curse awakens, a new savior emerges" ..'

Edited by PixiePaws1
Spelling...*sigh*
48 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

New #OUAT video during experience teases season 7: "A new curse awakens, a new savior emerges" ..'

Wow - that is creative.  

• Love 4