Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

On 12/29/2022 at 4:26 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Luis’s gift to his stepdaughters. I know nothing about Cartier but think 12 grand a piece for bracelets was over the top and show offfy. Some are saying the bracelets are fugazi, others are saying they are real.

https://pagesix.com/2022/12/29/luis-ruelas-accused-of-giving-teresa-giudices-daughters-fake-cartier/

It's possible they are not fake, and the Cartier logo seems to be slightly off on the interior of the box because of the angle of the photo. I kind of doubt he would buy fake. Girls, and young women don't need to wear gold bracelets with diamonds which are dressy anyway. I was always shocked that the daughters wore designer brands (clothes, bags, etc.) from an early age (as seen on their IG), but that is what Teresa taught them to do. Heather Dubrow's kids who come from a far more well off family (there is no comparison by any means) wear casual, normal clothes. But there is a difference in educational level between the two families. Heather's kids don't need to show off with clothes. 

• Like 9
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's possible they are not fake, and the Cartier logo seems to be slightly off on the interior of the box because of the angle of the photo. I kind of doubt he would buy fake. Girls, and young women don't need to wear gold bracelets with diamonds which are dressy anyway. I was always shocked that the daughters wore designer brands (clothes, bags, etc.) from an early age (as seen on their IG), but that is what Teresa taught them to do. Heather Dubrow's kids who come from a far more well off family (there is no comparison by any means) wear casual, normal clothes. But there is a difference in educational level between the two families. Heather's kids don't need to show off with clothes. 

Heather used two of her daughters coming out as part of her storyline to make her seem like such a wonderful and accepting parent. I thinks there’s plenty of bullshit in the Dubrow house too but Heather puts a better spin on things. Her kids don’t seem label obsessed and do seem more productive than Teresa kids.

You are right that Tre has always dolled up her girls since they were babies and focused on looking “Fabulous” and put together all the time. Through the years she loves flaunting her lifestyle and it doesn’t seem like she’s learned anything. I don’t see why they would post the bracelets on social media. Hopefully Tre’s new life doesn’t come crashing down.

• Like 5

The most annoying thing about that Cartier video was Milania's voice - flat, monotonous, zero intonation, and practically slurring her words.  She's going to have a really hard time with college interviews next year if that lazy ass speaking is how she presents herself.  They don't care about Kartier bracelets and Guchi bags.  (Assuming she goes to college, I can see her saying no thanks to higher education and going ok to film infomercials for hair extensions or some such thing.)

As for Jackie, yeah, nobody is buying what she's selling about the demotion to friend. That said this idea that she didn't know is foolish, we all knew well before filming started.  She knew before filming started.  They filmed over the summer, the fact that she was going to be friend came out well before that I think.  That said I also wondered if her demotion had to do somewhat because she was SUCH a wreck as a result of the show that she became a legal liability?  But if this is the deal they came to, "be a friend, say why on your own terms," then so be it.  

• Like 5
On 1/2/2023 at 2:29 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Heather used two of her daughters coming out as part of her storyline to make her seem like such a wonderful and accepting parent. I thinks there’s plenty of bullshit in the Dubrow house too but Heather puts a better spin on things. Her kids don’t seem label obsessed and do seem more productive than Teresa kids.

You are right that Tre has always dolled up her girls since they were babies and focused on looking “Fabulous” and put together all the time. Through the years she loves flaunting her lifestyle and it doesn’t seem like she’s learned anything. I don’t see why they would post the bracelets on social media. Hopefully Tre’s new life doesn’t come crashing down.

Heather might have used it as a storyline, but I don't doubt she is an accepting and loving mother. Her kids were never accused of bad behavior (or worse), and two are already going to college. The other two are younger. It's the same with Teresa’s daughters, as well. No ugly incidents/behavior. In fact, Gia is graduating (I believe this year) from Rutgers which is a good school, and she wants to attend Rutgers Law School after that. Gabriella has even better grades than Gia as a senior in high school, and she can be accepted to a good university. She doesn't have social media, and her appearances are minimal on the show.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 1/1/2023 at 10:42 PM, heatherchandler said:

Uugh new chompers.

Looks like she may have also gotten cheek implants or buccal fat removal, which is trendy now in celebrity circles. I’m not a fan of it. If often makes people look harsher and older. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Looks like she may have also gotten cheek implants or buccal fat removal, which is trendy now in celebrity circles. I’m not a fan of it. If often makes people look harsher and older. 

Yes, buccal fat removal. And if you look at photos of celebrities (from A to Z), they all look a lot older, and haggard. It's a terrible trend. People look better with a little bit of fat on their faces when they get older. Imagine how bad these people will look in the future. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 1/13/2023 at 5:15 AM, ZettaK said:

Yes, buccal fat removal. And if you look at photos of celebrities (from A to Z), they all look a lot older, and haggard. It's a terrible trend. People look better with a little bit of fat on their faces when they get older. Imagine how bad these people will look in the future. 

Yep. A few plastic surgeons I follow on YT won’t even do the procedure anymore. They said there is great potential for damage to the nerves in the face too. 

I started to say I don’t understand why these HWs keep messing with their faces, but then I realized it’s probably because they are on TV and being compared to each other and inspected and critiqued by millions. It’s a set up to make some feel insecure. I don’t envy any of them. No way would I want to be in their shows. 

I hope it’s true Jackie is not coming back as a regular. She’d be better off walking away from the show even as a friend. It can’t be good for her eating disorder. 

I only watched a few episodes last season. Luis is slimy. I don’t think I can tolerate much more of him, so I don’t know if I’ll watch this season. I also can only stand Teresa for a few minutes at a time. I wish when she went to prison, that would’ve ended her run on this show. I guess Andy likes her though as she brings drama. 

Just now, Sweet-tea said:

Yep. A few plastic surgeons I follow on YT won’t even do the procedure anymore. They said there is potential for damage to the nerves in the face.

I started to say I don’t understand why these HWs keep messing with their faces, but then I realized it’s probably because they are on TV and being compared to each other and inspected and critiqued by millions. It’s a set up to make some feel insecure. I don’t envy any of them. No way would I want to be in their shows. 

I hope it’s true Jackie is not coming back as a regular. She’d be better off walking away from the show even as a friend. It can’t be good for her eating disorder. 

I only watched a few episodes last season. Luis is slimy. I don’t think I can tolerate much more of him, so I don’t know if I’ll watch this season. I also can only stand Teresa for a few minutes at a time. I wish when she went to prison, that would’ve ended her run on this show. I guess Andy likes her though as she brings drama. 

• Like 6
On 12/31/2022 at 9:34 AM, sATL said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wont-believe-many-times-teresa-215145590.html

for someone who brags about "4 daughters" is this the standard and teaching you want them to have ? How many time you spread your legs during the day ?

My Son reading the newspaper asked me who this girl was that is in the paper posing on the beach in a bikini everyday.  I said it’s Gia Gudice, one of Theresa’s daughters.”  The four daughters are already like the Mother, unfortunately.  Half naked all the time, full of makeup and hair spray.

• Sad 3
  • Applause 1
On 1/16/2023 at 9:51 PM, kristen111 said:

My Son reading the newspaper asked me who this girl was that is in the paper posing on the beach in a bikini everyday.  I said it’s Gia Gudice, one of Theresa’s daughters.”  The four daughters are already like the Mother, unfortunately.  Half naked all the time, full of makeup and hair spray.

Eh, I'm gonna have to defend Gia and the girls here. She's on vacation from college, I don't think that's "half naked all the time." Lots of girls and guys post vacation pics (and guys in bathing suits don't get called half naked/sexualized the way girls in swimwear do.) Gia hasn't gotten in any trouble that I know of and is going to graduate Rutgers soon, so IG isn't her whole life. And the other 3 girls are in highschool, Gabriella is looking at good colleges. The last video I saw of Malania she was hanging out with Louis Autistic son and Audrina is very involved in competitive dance. "None are half naked all the time. " And some are minors still maturing and figuring themselves out.

• Like 14
On 1/14/2023 at 5:28 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I used to work with a woman whose fun activity was to attend taping of shows she liked. The Chew, Rachael Ray, Dr Oz, all the rest. During a taping she was selected to ask a question. She was so excited. When the show aired she was mortified. Under the studio lights and on HD our gorgeous Linda didn’t look like herself. The lighting and cameras exaggerated every fine line she knew was there and every fine line she didn’t know was there. Her makeup which was always impeccable looked blotchy. Her bouncy hair looked flat and yellow hued. This wasn’t our Linda. I really need to say she was a beautiful woman. If you complemented her she’d complain about the extra 25lbs she needed do lose. I didn’t realize how much HD and lighting distorts until then. 

Shortly after this she took a leave of absence. She returned a few months later with a new face. Gone were the cheeks that added a youthfulness to her face. All of the softness was gone. Her new taunt face looked angry. Her brows stayed in constant alert. It was sad. 

This is partially what happens to most of these people. Cameras, being on display magnifies all physical insecurities. I think that’s why I was amazed Denise Richards did so many scenes without makeup. 

20 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Eh, I'm gonna have to defend Gia and the girls here. She's on vacation from college, I don't think that's "half naked all the time." Lots of girls and guys post vacation pics (and guys in bathing suits don't get called half naked/sexualized the way girls in swimwear do.) Gia hasn't gotten in any trouble that I know of and is going to graduate Rutgers soon, so IG isn't her whole life. And the other 3 girls are in highschool, Gabriella is looking at good colleges. The last video I saw of Malania she was hanging out with Louis Autistic son and Audrina is very involved in competitive dance. "None are half naked all the time. " And some are minors still maturing and figuring themselves out.

This. They’ve had the misfortune of spending their lives on camera. They’re the product of two damaged people both carrying their own traumas, generational traumas. They’ve had to endure a lot. They all seem to be good kids who aren’t living on social media. They’re still learning who they are, figuring out who they want to be.

Even with all the excess I haven’t seen them display the entitlements the Manzo kids did about education, work. Often it’s hard for some of these kids to get real jobs because of their profile.

Materialism doesn’t make someone a bad person. You can be a materialistic and a bad parent, or a good one. Heather Dubrow mentioned upthread is materialistic, attention seeking but she is a great parent. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I used to work with a woman whose fun activity was to attend taping of shows she liked. The Chew, Rachael Ray, Dr Oz, all the rest. During a taping she was selected to ask a question. She was so excited. When the show aired she was mortified. Under the studio lights and on HD our gorgeous Linda didn’t look like herself. The lighting and cameras exaggerated every fine line she knew was there and every fine line she didn’t know was there. Her makeup which was always impeccable looked blotchy. Her bouncy hair looked flat and yellow hued. This wasn’t our Linda. I really need to say she was a beautiful woman. If you complemented her she’d complain about the extra 25lbs she needed do lose. I didn’t realize how much HD and lighting distorts until then. 

Shortly after this she took a leave of absence. She returned a few months later with a new face. Gone were the cheeks that added a youthfulness to her face. All of the softness was gone. Her new taunt face looked angry. Her brows stayed in constant alert. It was sad. 

This is partially what happens to most of these people. Cameras, being on display magnifies all physical insecurities. I think that’s why I was amazed Denise Richards did so many scenes without makeup. 

This. They’ve had the misfortune of spending their lives on camera. They’re the product of two damaged people both carrying their own traumas, generational traumas. They’ve had to endure a lot. They all seem to be good kids who aren’t living on social media. They’re still learning who they are, figuring out who they want to be.

Even with all the excess I haven’t seen them display the entitlements the Manzo kids did about education, work. Often it’s hard for some of these kids to get real jobs because of their profile.

Materialism doesn’t make someone a bad person. You can be a materialistic and a bad parent, or a good one. Heather Dubrow mentioned upthread is materialistic, attention seeking but she is a great parent. 

The pressure of being on TV and how it shows everything is why once Jackie revealed she struggled with ED, I started to worry about her being on HW and saw a relapse coming a mile away. People without established ED start to become more image and weight conscious. It just seems like a bad environment for someone who already had an ED and clearly it was bad for her.

The Manzo kids did seem entitled to success but didn't seem to want to work. I never really bought Albie blaming law school on his advisor. At the time you get to college with a learning disability you get good at advocating for yourself. Plus after law school he went through several careers, I  just don't think he was career oriented but they were quick to blame everyone but Albie for law school. I thought Caroline had Al were rude/snobby when they went to Vitos family deli. Al clearly didn't like Lauren's bf cutting cold cuts for a living even though his own son wasn't putting his college degree to use. I guess because a deli isn't a catering hall it's not a good enough fambly business. Working at the fambly business is fine if you're putting effort into it and aren't handed a top spot (I think Chris started out parking cars), I think Chris Manzo had the personality to make a good banquet manager but that didn't seem good enough (though if the Brownstone really is "connected" and that's why Chris really left, I understand that completely) instead him and Albie went off to have failed businesses. Lauren left the Brownstone so her mother could buy her a salon. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

The pressure of being on TV and how it shows everything is why once Jackie revealed she struggled with ED, I started to worry about her being on HW and saw a relapse coming a mile away. People without established ED start to become more image and weight conscious. It just seems like a bad environment for someone who already had an ED and clearly it was bad for her.

The Manzo kids did seem entitled to success but didn't seem to want to work. I never really bought Albie blaming law school on his advisor. At the time you get to college with a learning disability you get good at advocating for yourself. Plus after law school he went through several careers, I  just don't think he was career oriented but they were quick to blame everyone but Albie for law school. I thought Caroline had Al were rude/snobby when they went to Vitos family deli. Al clearly didn't like Lauren's bf cutting cold cuts for a living even though his own son wasn't putting his college degree to use. I guess because a deli isn't a catering hall it's not a good enough fambly business. Working at the fambly business is fine if you're putting effort into it and aren't handed a top spot (I think Chris started out parking cars), I think Chris Manzo had the personality to make a good banquet manager but that didn't seem good enough (though if the Brownstone really is "connected" and that's why Chris really left, I understand that completely) instead him and Albie went off to have failed businesses. Lauren left the Brownstone so her mother could buy her a salon. 

The minute Jackie mentioned her ED, I was scared for her. Between cameras causing dysmorphia, new pressures of being on tv, it’s all too much. 

I posted about the Manzos at the deli in the other thread after re-watching recently. Al was a real piece of work in that scene. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LemonSoda said:

The minute Jackie mentioned her ED, I was scared for her. Between cameras causing dysmorphia, new pressures of being on tv, it’s all too much. 

I posted about the Manzos at the deli in the other thread after re-watching recently. Al was a real piece of work in that scene. 

Yes I love the Jersey franchise, and the kids are very well behaved considering what they went through on t.v. no less.  I did think the gowns they wore were very skimpy for their ages tho.  They dressed exactly like Teresa, which is a little over the top IMO.  I could never stand the Manzos, especially Caroline with her famous meatballs, and bragging she was the best Italian cook.  I’m surprised Andy didn’t put her on the show being she brags how she sends him her famous meatballs.  I can’t wait for Louie to engage with the whole family.  Should be very interesting.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I’m not calling Teresa’s kids bad kids because they pose in bikinis.  I’m just saying they dress very skimpy for their ages.  I have two daughters myself.

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Yes I love the Jersey franchise, and the kids are very well behaved considering what they went through on t.v. no less.  I did think the gowns they wore were very skimpy for their ages tho.  They dressed exactly like Teresa, which is a little over the top IMO.  I could never stand the Manzos, especially Caroline with her famous meatballs, and bragging she was the best Italian cook.  I’m surprised Andy didn’t put her on the show being she brags how she sends him her famous meatballs.  I can’t wait for Louie to engage with the whole family.  Should be very interesting.

I’m surprised that she didn’t do more on there to plug her family’s Brownstone sauce. One of their family’s many business ventures that didn’t go anywhere. 

5 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m not calling Teresa’s kids bad kids because they pose in bikinis.  I’m just saying they dress very skimpy for their ages.  I have two daughters myself.

I understand. I cringe when I see how skimpy so many young girls are dressed these days. But it has unfortunately become the norm. 

• Like 6

I’ve always liked Teresa from day one.  She’s not the brightest  bulb in the box, but she has a good heart and loves her home, her husbands, and cooks, lol.  A real homebody.  I just hope Louie is not a scammer.  We shall see.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 5
On 1/14/2023 at 8:28 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Yep. A few plastic surgeons I follow on YT won’t even do the procedure anymore. They said there is great potential for damage to the nerves in the face too. 

Yeah, they have sex 5 or 6 times a day, lol.  Does this guy work?  He must be taking Viagra.  Not good for the heart.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Yeah, they have sex 5 or 6 times a day, lol.  Does this guy work?  He must be taking Viagra.  Not good for the heart.  

Maybe that’s his job until he can start scoring some influencer gigs? 😂

• LOL 6

I always thought Teresa overdid it with her girls in their outfits at a young age. We now know Tre couldn’t really afford all that stuff. Hopefully they don’t make the same mistake again and the girls really do go on to good jobs. 
Carolines kids were given their businesses, weight loss surgery and who knows what else. I haven’t kept up with any of them to see if any of them do anything now,

• Like 5
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’ve always liked Teresa from day one.  She’s not the brightest  bulb in the box, but she has a good heart and loves her home, her husbands, and cooks, lol.  A real homebody.  I just hope Louie is not a scammer.  We shall see.

I feel the total opposite. Tre started off the first season okay, but everything changed when she got her "bubbies." She became emboldened, and then she flipped a table. It went directly to her head. 

Can't stand the way her girls, even Gabriella, dress. My NJ niece is just about Gia's age and wouldn't be caught dead in those outfits. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I feel the total opposite. Tre started off the first season okay, but everything changed when she got her "bubbies." She became emboldened, and then she flipped a table. It went directly to her head. 

Can't stand the way her girls, even Gabriella, dress. My NJ niece is just about Gia's age and wouldn't be caught dead in those outfits. 

Even the adults dress too provocative.  What’s her face .. Delores dresses too scanty for her age, IMO.  Crop tops?  Not a good look.  Melissa too.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Even the adults dress too provocative.  What’s her face .. Delores dresses too scanty for her age, IMO.  Crop tops?  Not a good look.  Melissa too.

Agreed, but the kids were being mentioned, and I think their clothing choices are far more egregious than women who dress 20 years younger than their age. 😀

• Like 5

I'm appalled at how the kids dress, and think that Teresa forgot that she was the parent who could and should say no (that said, acknowledgment of that was captured on the show). 

I don't know parents gushing over how hot or cute their kid looks at 14 dressed like a 28 year old out in a club on a Saturday night became a thing but it drives me bonkers.  And it's not just tre or Melissa, it is everywhere.  

Just because it is trendy doesn't mean kids should wear it.  Just because it is trendy doesn't mean it flatters you. And no, this doesn't mean kids can't express themselves, but what's appropriate and how you present yourself matters as well (boys or girls).  

I'll go shake my cane at the kids playing loud music in their car now.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
On 1/29/2023 at 1:58 AM, ZettaK said:

Melissa had buccal fat removal after all.

Screenshot_20230127_181322_Instagram.jpg

I'm baffled by this trend. I understand why some people want certain other work done but having the sides of your face looking caved in? No. Why? I've yet to see anyone look good with it. 

• Like 8
18 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I'm baffled by this trend. I understand why some people want certain other work done but having the sides of your face looking caved in? No. Why? I've yet to see anyone look good with it. 

Many do it as a way of replacing cheek filler to give themselves a more chiseled, contoured look. Usually they’ll use filler to plump the cheek to look more defined. This removes the natural fat to give permanent contour. It’s awful 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Gabriella Guidice received a letter of acceptance from the University of Michigan, and it seems she will attend in the fall. She had other offers, as well.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
On 1/13/2023 at 5:15 AM, ZettaK said:

I was going to say the same thing.  They had a piece on The Today Show about it and all I could think was I a few years these women are going to wish they hadn’t done this, when the face naturally loses collagen and starts looking more bony and haggard.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 1/2/2023 at 9:21 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

As for Jackie, yeah, nobody is buying what she's selling about the demotion to friend. That said this idea that she didn't know is foolish, we all knew well before filming started.  She knew before filming started.  They filmed over the summer, the fact that she was going to be friend came out well before that I think.  That said I also wondered if her demotion had to do somewhat because she was SUCH a wreck as a result of the show that she became a legal liability?  But if this is the deal they came to, "be a friend, say why on your own terms," then so be it.  

I’m glad she’s been demoted to friend status.  First of all, for her physical and mental well being this show can’t be healthy.  Secondly, I just personally don’t like her and find her very boring.  Catty behind peoples backs, but when someone calls her out on it she can’t handle it.  I also hate her style, she has none.  I can see her being demoted after filming.  They probably saw in post production that they didn’t have anything interesting to turn into a story so they demoted her.

• Like 8

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jackie-goldschneider-horrified-ozempic-runs-191500138.html

Does anyone want Jackie’s opinion on Ozempic? This is the woman who fat shamed Jennifer during an earlier season. Now she’s so “disgusted” by fat shaming and everything eating disordered. She’s only doing it to jump on the      bandwagon of being compassionate which we know this asshole is not.

I wish people would stop interviewing her. She was demoted, now we need her and her fugly husband to go away completely. She is a disgusting sellout and an asshole.

• Like 2
On 1/30/2023 at 5:06 PM, Gigi43 said:

I don’t get it either. It makes people look older. I think Bella Hadid was one of the first celebs I noticed who looks like she had it. I think one of Kyle Richard’s (RHBH) daughter’s had it too. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
On 2/1/2023 at 6:35 AM, ZettaK said:

Gabriella Guidice received a letter of acceptance from the University of Michigan, and it seems she will attend in the fall. She had other offers, as well.

That's such a great school! Kudos to her. Say what you will about Tre, her kids seem very smart and well-adjusted. Watch Melania go to Yale or something.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I am 67 and in the last year noticed that my cheeks were beginnings by to sink n and I am overweight. I recently heard a doctor talking about this trend. Everyone is born with it. I copied the.following from WebMD and it echoes what the doctor said:

The most important thing to watch out for is getting too much of your buccal fat taken out — especially if you are very young, This is because as you grow older, your buccal fat pad naturally diminishes and the shape of your face begins to change.

If too much buccal fat is removed, you could end up with “saggy” or “deflated” cheeks decades from now. For this reason, it is best to approach your surgery conservatively.  

Remember that you can always remove more buccal fat later on if you desire, but you cannot replace what you've removed.

That certainly explains what is happening to me and he said that this is why older people can look haggard.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 2/18/2023 at 8:44 PM, LilaFowler said:

That's such a great school! Kudos to her. Say what you will about Tre, her kids seem very smart and well-adjusted. Watch Melania go to Yale or something.

University of Michigan rates 25th in national universities according to U.S. News and World Report, and 3rd best public university. It is considered a public Ivy, and it is a tier 2 university (after the Ivy League ones).

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Mouthy & street-smart is far different than book-smart.  Different types of "intelligence." I wish all the best to Theresa's kids, but from what little we see & their still relatively young ages, I don't expect any of them to become rocket scientists, brain surgeons, judges. If they do, more power to them.

US News rankings change drastically over the years & even year to year. Recently, some top schools bowed out of their rankings altogether due to their wonky standards.  If your ultimate employer puts stock in the rankings, it might matter - but really, the goal is employability.  To employers that put more stock in your major & course of studies & how well you ranked in your class - instead of bragging rights - the recognizability of the school doesn't matter as much. 

If you're hiring someone for your business, do you want someone LAST in their class at Yale who studied fine arts over someone FIRST in their class as a business major at a decent school? And will the student be staying in Michigan (or even Chicago) for work? Going to Michigan might matter more to workplaces in Michigan & very little to those in New York or California who consider the Midwest to be fly-over states - no matter what the US News ranking for its university.  It's all so subjective. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Chris & CJ Laurita and Louie & Louie Jr Ruelas hung out golfing this weekend.

They met through Jacqueline and Teresa.  The irony that both families have sons named Nicholas who have autism.

Ashlee says at first she was skeptical, but says that Teresa and Jacqs now talk all the time.

x4jrj3fp40ma1.webp

• Like 9
On 2/18/2023 at 7:44 PM, LilaFowler said:

No way - I give the thief ZERO kudos.

She stole millions of dollars, used the money to buy tacky clothes and furniture and ALSO put her kids through great schools.  She stole the money that gave her kids a leg up.  

There are cumulative effects to stealing 11 million dollars.  Her kids benefited and will thrive because of the money that she stole from banks, etc.  There are kids WAY smarter than the Giudice kids who have parents that did not lie, cheat and steal who grew up poor and with no leg up who are not getting into top schools.

She deserves no kudos for this.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 11
On 3/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, twilightzone said:

Chris & CJ Laurita and Louie & Louie Jr Ruelas hung out golfing this weekend.

They met through Jacqueline and Teresa.  The irony that both families have sons named Nicholas who have autism.

Ashlee says at first she was skeptical, but says that Teresa and Jacqs now talk all the time.

x4jrj3fp40ma1.webp

CJ looks like Chris, but has Jacqueline's darker hair. I just checked Jacqueline's IG, and she had to ask for permission to post a photo of CJ who doesn't care to really participate on social media (although he has accounts).

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 2/16/2023 at 3:53 PM, Chatty Cake said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jackie-goldschneider-horrified-ozempic-runs-191500138.html

Does anyone want Jackie’s opinion on Ozempic? This is the woman who fat shamed Jennifer during an earlier season. Now she’s so “disgusted” by fat shaming and everything eating disordered. She’s only doing it to jump on the      bandwagon of being compassionate which we know this asshole is not.

I wish people would stop interviewing her. She was demoted, now we need her and her fugly husband to go away completely. She is a disgusting sellout and an asshole.

You forgot a “snob”.

• Like 2
On 1/1/2023 at 4:34 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Is it normal to be that horny? Or is she faking it? I can’t imagine wanting to do it that often at my age which is slightly older than her.

Maybe Loooie is putting that shit in her food that they give the soldiers in war.   Salt Peter.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 2