Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Eric had his redemption arc last year and briefly reunited with Nicole just before the actress left the show. Now they're pushing him and Jennifer as a real couple after years of slow burn. I think I preferred them as drinking buddies.

Speaking of this whole Eric has decided to move on with Jennifer, I'm not feeling it. It's kinda sad, as the actor can be quite charming when he's not required to do too much heavy lifting. 

I'm just not going to be able to let go of him and Nicole in my little soap fan heart. I know that feeling a soap couple's chemistry is subjective as hell,  but, for me, rare is the soap couple who can truly generate onscreen chemistry these days, and most of the ones who do are living on their soap history to begin with. 

Hopefully, AZ will find herself feeling refreshed after leaving for a bit and then maybe she will return before Days signs off. Then, hopefully, I'll get a reunion.

• Love 7

Stefan O. is soooo gross.  How are we supposed to find this character we barely know who barely leaves his bedroom rootable when he's manipulating a mentally ill woman into leaving the country with him? 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13

So Gabi's trial starts tomorrow.  Pretty quick scheduling, eh.  Why do I have this feeling, we'll just hear about the trial, and not actually see the courtroom.  And I'm sure Gabi will be found guilty and will end up in Statesville by Friday, or next week at the latest.

Meanwhile, we won't see Stefan, Gabigail and Chad in anyplace resembling Hong Kong. Probably a town square or office space.  And since Hong Kong is where Hope went to visit Shawn and Belle, we should get scenes with them.  But I'm sure we won't.  

I'm a longtime John fan, but I too found him laughing with Steve being blindfolded in poor taste.

At first I thought the Gabigail twist might work, especially since Gabi had the fling with Chad last summer. But now it's all about Gabby and Stefan, which makes no sense, since Gabi hates Stefan. And though old-Abby would probably sleep with Stefan without giving it much thought, new-Abby wouldn't, so it will be positively gross and disgusting if Stefan lets Gabigail have sex with him.

Can you tell I'm a bit down on the show these days?  Still spoiler-free though, so hoping there's good stuff to look forward to.

• Love 3

Awfully fast for an arrest and then a trial. It can take a couple of years or so here for someone's murder case can go to court. Any evidence on Gabi is circumstantial, at best. Still waaaay too many what ifs for the court system and the DA - well, it is Trask who has a Gabi vendetta.

The Steve/John darts game was a bit in poor taste. Maybe it was supposed to be man-bro stuff, but Steve going blind because of your actions is nothing to be proud of, John.

Gabigail is more interesting than Gabi. And it looks like Hong Kong (or some sort of Salem park scene with maybe a few lanterns) will be filled with Salemites.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Stefan O. is soooo gross.  How are we supposed to find this character we barely know who barely leaves his bedroom rootable when he's manipulating a mentally ill woman into leaving the country with him? 

Stefan O., thy name is Ford.

I can't wait till he roughs up a nun.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Gabigail dresses better than Abigail does.

12 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

And poorly acted by a bland actress. 

She's just bland all around. I'm sure she's a lovely person but I'm just bored to death with her. She's milquetoast at best...from her wardrobe to her acting "choices." Don't get me started on her makeup...it's like...beige on beige. She looks like she's been in the hospital and the show wants you to feel like she's exhausted from being in a coma for months and months.

At least with Mansi we got shrieking or some kind of emoting...not saying it was GOOD emoting but still, it was there. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, boes said:

I mean the guy haven't  even been established on screen, and he's being written as a creeper. Even Vivian thinks he's jump the shark.

Not a wise move, Ron.

• Love 2

The beat with Sonny and Man Bun Bartender - that MBB flirted with Sonny/bought him a drink when they first met, but MBB met some other guy he wants to date exclusively, like, a day later - was kinda weird.  I mean, I guess with Gabi locked up, Sonny doesn't have anyone else to talk to about this stuff, but still.  I wonder if MBB is going to keep popping up.

Will/Paul and Lucas/Chloe were cute on their dates, and Chloe is seriously gorge.  But hmmm, who is following her?

• Love 5

So I was wrong about Hope not seeing Shawn while in Hong Kong. (that was a pleasant surprise)

So maybe I'll be wrong about them not showing Gabi's trial.

It was also a nice surprise to see Chloe again.  Has it been 3 months since she's been gone?  I wasn't watching back when Lucas and Chloe were a couple before, but I like them together.  Wonder who's following her?

I thought Sonny was more likable today than he's been for a long time. Maybe he just needed to be around different characters. I like Jeff, the bartender, and would be fine if he sticks around for a while.

The fact that no one, except Claire, is supporting Hope and her anti-Rafe opinion, makes me fear the writers plan to reunite Rope.  Don't they know how many of us are rooting for the breakup to be permanent?

Back to yesterday's show. Even though I didn't care for the light and cheery humour around Steve going blind, I do like that the poisoning story didn't end with the antidote, the way it would have if Dena had written it. 

• Love 1

I want to smack the hell out of Sonny so bad.  The nerve of him to be on his high horse and try trashing Paul and Will.  He's just bitter that everything has backfired on him.  One more time, I don't feel sorry for him.  Have fun swiping left and right, ingrate. 

Can someone explain to me why Rafe is getting this halo effect from everyone in Salem that's suppose to be Hope's family??  I get Kate having his side especially with their history and how Rafe ruined his relationship with Jordan in similar fashion.  Yet over the last 2 weeks since the secret has been revealed: Jennifer... Eric... Ciara... and now Shawn have all been like "Hope give him another chance"  I'm more pissed Hope's own children are falling for this fuck shit and not giving Rafe a piece of their minds.  Granted daddy Bo couldn't keep his pickle in his pants when he gave into temptation with Billie and Carly.  Yet Ciara happily cut up Carlys clothes when Bo wanted to move with Carly.  Shawn (Jason C) use to give Billie (Julie Pinson) a piece especially when Chelsea accidentally killed Zack.  I'll be nice if Hope had someone on her side and not have it be the "poor Rafe" story.  Furthermore, Rafe continues to get a pass in the writing with Stefano being murdered.  Yes, Hope committed murder.  But Rafe was there to cover it up!  And Hope didn't snitch on him and took the whole fall.  Had she ratted, he wouldn't be employed by the Salem PD considering he covered for Gabi with Nick's murder.   

Chloe and Lucas... Look... these two weren't popular the first time around.  I'll try to be open minded, they were ok today.  Seems like Chloe has someone suspicious following her around. 
As long as Higley isn't writing for Chloe, I'm good.  She loved trashing tf out of Chloe every chance she could. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, buffynut said:

I thought Sonny was more likable today than he's been for a long time.

With MBB, sure, but he was such a douche with Will and Paul.  Being all, "Why would you want to be with him, he sucks!" to Paul about Will was ridiculous given a) Sonny forgave Will all those transgressions at the time and b) those transgressions clearly didn't stop Sonny wanting to be with him now.  I get that he's hurt, but, you know, stow it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

With MBB, sure, but he was such a douche with Will and Paul.  

I should have specified more likable with MBB.  And not so much with Will and Paul.

• Love 2

If I were Kate, I think I would be more concerned about Lucas being in a bar, rather than dating Chloe

Heh.  Just noticed Kristian and Brandon are both lefties.

Laughing that Shawn is on Rafe's side.  :D How does Hope know Rafe was in the other room when she went to talk to Sami? Have we missed a conversation?

I don't believe Sonny didn't know how to use a dating app.

Really, Rafe?  Giving evidence to the dead guy's widow?

• Love 2

I watched yesterday's and today's ep today. I was so distracted by how horrible Kate's makeup is and by the fact that Hope never ate even one bite of the food she had. Kate's foundation is way too light and Hope kept picking up food on her fork but never putting it in her mouth. Both these things were driving me nuts!

Chloe and Lucas are cute. I'm intrigued by what's happening with someone following her.

I wanna like Paul/Will so much more than I actually do.

I am interested in where the Brady/Eve thing will go now. I loved their scenes yesterday.

I fast forwarded all things Stefan/Abigail/Chad. I just don't give a shit. Plus, it's so gross.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

The beat with Sonny and Man Bun Bartender - that MBB flirted with Sonny/bought him a drink when they first met, but MBB met some other guy he wants to date exclusively, like, a day later - was kinda weird.  I mean, I guess with Gabi locked up, Sonny doesn't have anyone else to talk to about this stuff, but still.  I wonder if MBB is going to keep popping up.

Will/Paul and Lucas/Chloe were cute on their dates, and Chloe is seriously gorge.  But hmmm, who is following her?

Having trouble remembering this part of history but the guy who raped Nancy, her dad's business partner, and the man Nancy "thought" was Chloe's biological father, he is dead right?  I think I remember Nancy and/or Chloe killing him back in the day when he came after her again?  Just trying to think of possible suspects.

Could be a stalker storyline with Chloe as the target?

Would be interesting if they brought back someone from Chloe and Brady's past in Europe.  An old dealer or drug buddy from Brady's past who wants revenge on Chloe and/or Brady from taking his meal ticket away from him.  Might be nice to explore that part of their history, mix in Eve and Lucas as well.

• Love 3
On 3/18/2018 at 11:51 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Eric had his redemption arc last year and briefly reunited with Nicole just before the actress left the show. Now they're pushing him and Jennifer as a real couple after years of slow burn. I think I preferred them as drinking buddies.

Thanks for the information. I was still watching full time with the Eric and Nicole stuff. I was pissed that they wasted all of that couple’s potential to pair Nicole with the awful Brady. I initially liked Eric with Jennifer, but again, sometimes when the moment passes it’s hard to get that feeling back.

• Love 2

Shut up, Sonny, just shut up. 

MBB is a hottie. I would like to keep him. Also, shouldn't those divorce papers list Sonny as "Jackson" since that is his legal name. Will was listed as "William". I really do like Paul/Will. I wish I didn't like them so much but I do. Poor Paul is gonna get crushed again, isn't he?

Shallow note but Kate's outfit was AWFUL.

Also, shut up, Sonny.

• Love 7

I should probably put this in the Unpopular Opinion thread, but I don't mind Sonny being nasty to Will at all.  Or Paul, for that matter.  Oh-so-noble Sonny got knocked down to earth by Will coming back from the dead and not wanting him, not even remembering him.  And now Paul - who I like okay for the first time ever but will never be a fan of - is sniffing around his ex-husband as the ex-husband sniffs back.

If he wasn't being pissy about the whole thing, hurt and angry, but instead being dispassionate and understanding I'd hate him like poison for being a cardboard saint.

Sonny may not be pleasant, he may not be sympathetic, but he's acting like a human being.  That's pretty rare in Salem.

• Love 8

Kate's outfit reminded me of a couch.

Amazing that the phone still works and is not out of power. Maybe the Salem PD charged it?

Sonny, go back to Europe for a while. Mr. MBB doesn't seem like your type at all. Your dead husband came back from the dead, doesn't remember you, doesn't want you. You were perfectly to move on to your previous love, who is now with your previously departed husband.  You help pack Will's bags and let him go forward. Let him return to you (if that is possible) when you both want it.

I too noted that Hope didn't touch her food - she did drink the water in the cup, but that's it. That was probably a nice mid-end restaurant in Hong Kong. Which looked like Salem. Kinda quick on the divorce - she could probably get an annulment based on fraud or something.

Hope whoever is following Chloe makes for an interesting storyline. Maybe now that she is free of folks from her past, she can have something to do.

• Love 2

If he wasn't being pissy about the whole thing, hurt and angry, but instead being dispassionate and understanding I'd hate him like poison for being a cardboard saint.

Sonny may not be pleasant, he may not be sympathetic, but he's acting like a human being.  That's pretty rare in Salem.

Great point, Boes.

Hope whoever is following Chloe makes for an interesting storyline. Maybe now that she is free of folks from her past, she can have something to do.

From your lips...

• Love 2
10 hours ago, boes said:

I should probably put this in the Unpopular Opinion thread, but I don't mind Sonny being nasty to Will at all.  Or Paul, for that matter.  Oh-so-noble Sonny got knocked down to earth by Will coming back from the dead and not wanting him, not even remembering him.  And now Paul - who I like okay for the first time ever but will never be a fan of - is sniffing around his ex-husband as the ex-husband sniffs back.

If he wasn't being pissy about the whole thing, hurt and angry, but instead being dispassionate and understanding I'd hate him like poison for being a cardboard saint.

That's a good point, Sonny being pissy versus a saintly martyr is more interesting and soapy.  But I personally find his attitude towards Paul - who, let's not forget, Sonny rather remorselessly dumped and has tried to make The Villain of the piece - grating so I enjoyed Paul telling him to butt out of his personal life.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

That's a good point, Sonny being pissy versus a saintly martyr is more interesting and soapy.  But I personally find his attitude towards Paul - who, let's not forget, Sonny rather remorselessly dumped and has tried to make The Villain of the piece - grating so I enjoyed Paul telling him to butt out of his personal life.

I like that too.  Paul has, IMO, too often been portrayed as a plaster saint so him standing up for himself is what's made him more palatable to me as a character.  

• Love 7

But I personally find his attitude towards Paul - who, let's not forget, Sonny rather remorselessly dumped and has tried to make The Villain of the piece - grating so I enjoyed Paul telling him to butt out of his personal life.

Same. Sonny started being pissy towards Paul the second Will's name was mentioned at their not!wedding and it hasn't let up since. That's my issue with him. If he had gotten mad only recently over Paul/Will then I could have more sympathy for him, but he's been nasty to Paul for months. Sonny even accused Paul of trying to get with Will as revenge against him when it was Will pouching on Paul every ten minutes. I'm like "Get over yourself! Everything isn't about you!".

• Love 2

So Vivian is Sonny's online date.  The reveal was good for a momentary shock, but it makes no sense. How did Vivian just happen to know Sonny was going to look for a online date?  And she lucked into the right app? And didn't we just have a "fake" online persona storyline last summer with Ciara.  Oh well, maybe that means Sonny and the bartender will eventually get to date, That is unless he's going to get back with Will or Paul sooner than later. 

Will Abigail be absent the entire Hong Kong trip?  Otherwise, won't she wonder how she got there?  Either way there's going to be a long gap in her memory / timeline.

And I'm confused about Andre's murder. Abby supposed is the murderer. But Gabby is the one seen on the video. Hope this all makes some sort of sense when the truth comes out.

I totally fell for the fakeout and thought Lani was going to blurt out the truth.  Silly, naive, me. LOL.

I still enjoy the bro friendship between Chad and Sonny. 

Starting to like Eric and Jennifer a bit more.  And the hairstylists are doing a bit better with MR's hair.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, buffynut said:

So Vivian is Sonny's online date.  The reveal was good for a momentary shock, but it makes no sense. How did Vivian just happen to know Sonny was going to look for a online date?  And she lucked into the right app? And didn't we just have a "fake" online persona storyline last summer with Ciara.  Oh well, maybe that means Sonny and the bartender will eventually get to date, That is unless he's going to get back with Will or Paul sooner than later.

HA that's hilarious!  So I bet

Greg Rikaart is someone Vivian pays to pose as this guy from the app.  Soapy!

Could MBB be on Vivian's payroll?  Maybe that's how she found out?  Also, didn't Sonny say he had previously downloaded the app, but hadn't used it yet?  So maybe Viv saw it on his phone?

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, buffynut said:

And I'm confused about Andre's murder. Abby supposed is the murderer. But Gabby is the one seen on the video. Hope this all makes some sort of sense when the truth comes out.

Best I can figure is that Abigail killed Andre, snapped, and split into Gabigail (as Dr. Laura explained). She changed clothes (in the Gabi Chic office?) and then went back to Andre's office to clean up the evidence. While she was in there, Vivian and Stefan came in and she hid. That's how she knows they were standing over Andre's dead body. Vivian and Stefan leave. Then Gabigail leaves. Stefan scrubs the security footage so that no one knows he and Vivian were in Andre's office (apparently without viewing it first), and inadvertently scrubs all of what happened except the part where Gabigail leaves the office with the lid. Thus there is no evidence of Abigail coming or going.

Maybe?

(The "Gabi" versus "Gabby" thing is really killing me.)

Edited by Vince1178
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, annabel said:

I FF most things Kate, so what evidence did Rafe give to her? Andre's phone?

Yes.

Jennifer, it's bad enough you snooped through Abigail's medical file, but now you're talking to Eric about it without her permission.

Would Ari actually be able to tell Gabi was in prison garb and therefore needed to have a jacket draped over her shoulders?

Jeez, Sonny, why do you want to jump into a long term relationship already? But on the other side, you really have to wait a week to meet up with the guy?

Oh, jeez, what is Vivian up to?

• Love 3

Kate praising Stefano and Andre got on my nerves.  They were both murdering pyschopaths that got exactly what they deserved. Decades too late, but at least the assholes are dead.

I want to see more Horita.  I was a big time hater, but,  their chemistry has pulled me in.   If Will likes Paul, then, I will deal with it. I still want Wilson to be endgame. I know that I am a minority on here. That's okay.

I feel bad for Sonny. Another unpopular opinion.  That has to stung, to see your ex husband moving on with your ex.   I remember back in the day during the Hope/Bo/Billie triangle, there was a minority of people who wanted Billie and Hope to get together because Kristian had more chemistry with Lisa Rinna than the fake Bo..lol

The DID story is so bad.  I found it laughable that Gabby thinks that she could threaten Vivian Alamain.  Are you kidding me....  Vivian's first scene, on the show, was her shooting a guy to death and walking calmly over his dead body to hug her beloved nephew Lawrence.  

I am intrigue with what Vivian will do to Sonny.  I have a feeling that will pull in Horita into it. 

Stefan is just gross, taking advantage of a sick woman.. I did like what he said to Kate about Andre..

I love Chad's friendship with Sonny.  Sonny was very likable. 

I am loving the real Gabi with Eli.. Eli is a beautiful man. I love looking at him...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7

I did love Chad's "What a hunk!" when he saw the pic of Sonny's online match--BF is damn funny and it looked like FS was fighting a smile.

That's pretty much the only scene I really enjoyed today, although I did like Kate telling off Stefan--LK's always a treat to watch.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Garnett7 said:

Same. Sonny started being pissy towards Paul the second Will's name was mentioned at their not!wedding and it hasn't let up since. That's my issue with him. If he had gotten mad only recently over Paul/Will then I could have more sympathy for him, but he's been nasty to Paul for months. Sonny even accused Paul of trying to get with Will as revenge against him when it was Will pouching on Paul every ten minutes. I'm like "Get over yourself! Everything isn't about you!".

That's what I like about how Paul and Sonny are behaving.  It's so human for Paul to be hurt and angry and resentful for the way Sonny has behaved, and while regrettable, completely understandable for Sonny behaving like such an ass to Paul and Will.  I don't mean to say it's fair or right, just understandable.  Love that falls apart is one ugly, mean thing.  Amicable breakups are rarer than Julie behaving like a reasonable human being.

And there sits Will, in the catbird seat, wanted by both, a win-win destination in sight.

And frankly, I fail to see why either of them even bother.

The pheromone count must be high.

• Love 7

Why does Paul need to stay in Salem and have his pick of men there? As a former pro ball player, he should have more options than Will and Sonny. He can still work with dad John if he has a place in say, Chicago.

Some people are relationship jumpers and can't stand to be alone with themselves for any period of time. Maybe Sonny figures if Paul has moved on , so should he and not come across as some unwanted loser type.  Be single for a while, date, explore many options. Being alone means having to face your demons and get to a place where you can have a healthy relationship. Not another codependent one. No idea what Vivian is planning - unless it is to take over Titan.

I too like Sonny and Chad as friends - at least for now - both from two opposing families but still have each other's back.

Stefan, instead of getting it on with Gabigail, you really should have a chat with your brother Chad about his wife's mental health issues and express your concerns that she is unwell. It's sad that you have to take advantage of a mentally ill woman.

• Love 7
On 3/20/2018 at 4:01 PM, BlackMamba said:

I want to smack the hell out of Sonny so bad.  The nerve of him to be on his high horse and try trashing Paul and Will.  He's just bitter that everything has backfired on him.  One more time, I don't feel sorry for him.  Have fun swiping left and right, ingrate. 

Get in line. Sonny is horrible. 

22 hours ago, boes said:

I like that too.  Paul has, IMO, too often been portrayed as a plaster saint so him standing up for himself is what's made him more palatable to me as a character.  

Loving Paul with more depth. He was such a boring saint before. 

17 hours ago, buffynut said:

So Vivian is Sonny's online date. 

I still enjoy the bro friendship between Chad and Sonny. 

Vivian punk-ing Sonny is everything sunshine and kooshballs. I love it so much.

I like the Chad/Sonny friendship but I really wish we'd get back to ChIll. That was the original friendship and they don't "remember" it. I hate that.

14 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I feel bad for Sonny. Another unpopular opinion.  That has to stung, to see your ex husband moving on with your ex.   

Sonny is one of my least favorite characters...and has been since he wasn't supportive of Will (before the cheating) in many ways...and when Freddie Smith checked out emotionally and mentally in his portrayal (over a year before he left). I do feel bad for Sonny in this situation but then it totally disappears when he starts his Kiriakis entitlement crap. Will doesn't remember you. Give him space. Let him eff around and sow some oats and discover who he is now and who he was. Does it suck that he wants Paul b/c of the original triangle and the stuff now? Sure it does. But...move forward and if it's meant to be, it'll happen. Stop with this bitter lashing out stuff. 

11 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I did love Chad's "What a hunk!" when he saw the pic of Sonny's online match--BF is damn funny and it looked like FS was fighting a smile.

Billy makes almost all things better.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I want to see more Horita.  I was a big time hater, but,  their chemistry has pulled me in.   If Will likes Paul, then, I will deal with it. I still want Wilson to be endgame. I know that I am a minority on here. That's okay.

I feel bad for Sonny. Another unpopular opinion.  That has to stung, to see your ex husband moving on with your ex.   I remember back in the day during the Hope/Bo/Billie triangle, there was a minority of people who wanted Billie and Hope to get together because Kristian had more chemistry with Lisa Rinna than the fake Bo..lol

11 hours ago, boes said:

That's what I like about how Paul and Sonny are behaving.  It's so human for Paul to be hurt and angry and resentful for the way Sonny has behaved, and while regrettable, completely understandable for Sonny behaving like such an ass to Paul and Will.  I don't mean to say it's fair or right, just understandable.  Love that falls apart is one ugly, mean thing.  Amicable breakups are rarer than Julie behaving like a reasonable human being.

And there sits Will, in the catbird seat, wanted by both, a win-win destination in sight.

And frankly, I fail to see why either of them even bother.

The pheromone count must be high.

I also feel slightly bad for Sonny because he never got to have that closure with Will, he never got to say that he forgave Will for the cheating.  The Will he has now doesn't remember him or their relationship and it just kills Sonny to be on the outside of things and watch his two exes get together.  But then any sympathy I have disappears when he's openly nasty to Will and Paul--yes it's a very human reaction but it's also unpleasant to watch because Will's pretty much a victim of circumstance in all of this and Sonny looks like a jerk picking on the amnesiac.

• Love 5
On 3/20/2018 at 1:19 AM, boes said:

You hush, now. Frank doesn't need even that much encouragement.

12 hours ago, boes said:

Amicable breakups are rarer than Julie behaving like a reasonable human being.

Ha!

• Love 2

I personally like Sonny acting like a little bitch towards Will/Paul if only because I find it hilarious. But also I go between being deeply annoyed by Will and not giving one shit about him, so that might have something to do with it. Plus, I really do get where they're all coming from, which is nice.

• Love 4

The show keeps pleasantly surprising me.

First we have scenes in Hong Kong with both Hope & Shawn and Hope & Belle.  Wasn't expecting to see either Shawn or Belle. 

Then today we got to actually see the trial.  And the Lani shocker at the end. 

As one who constantly complained about "murder park" always being "dressed up" to pretend to be other cities, I am pleased with the effort they've put into the new sets. I'm sure they're still regular sets dressed up, but they're not as obvious as the fake greenery of murder park.

I still don't get Stefan's sick obsession with Gabigail.  Unless he plans to have Gabby meet with a doctor in Hong Kong, which I highly doubt.  This storyline would have been better if he'd never met Chad's wife, and then somehow met Gabigail and became attracted/obsessed with her. At least then he wouldn't be betraying Abby every time he's with Gabby. 

• Love 7

I'm actually liking the stuff with Will, Sonny, and Paul.  Sonny wouldn't be the first person to dump someone to try and reunite with an ex only for it to not work out.  The fact that Sonny's ex Will is getting together with Sonny's ex Paul is actually good soap.

Could all of the Dimeras exit stage left never to be seen again?  I am so tired of them.  The only Dimeras I want to see ever again are Johnny and Sydney, and that's only if they are involved with something concerning Sami, Lucas, Kate, or Allie.

• Love 4

Show interrupted for non-news news break.  :(

Chad and Hope just happen to run into each other in Hong Kong.

Is it really a good idea for your defense attorney to start off his argument by saying that you got away with murder before on a technicality?

Such a soapy ending to today's show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Could all of the Dimeras exit stage left never to be seen again?  I am so tired of them. 

I will sign this petition!

26 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Is it really a good idea for your defense attorney to start off his argument by saying that you got away with murder before on a technicality?

"Your Honor, is it too late to say I'd like to represent myself? Well, could I change my plea to 'Not Guilty And Also My Lawyer Is Too Dumb To Live'?"

• Love 3
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

I still don't get Stefan's sick obsession with Gabigail.  Unless he plans to have Gabby meet with a doctor in Hong Kong, which I highly doubt.  This storyline would have been better if he'd never met Chad's wife, and then somehow met Gabigail and became attracted/obsessed with her. At least then he wouldn't be betraying Abby every time he's with Gabby. 

I've been thinking this since Gabigail emerged. Do they want us to think he's this disgusting opportunist. Is he supposed to be this vile creeper taking advantage of a woman he knows is mentally ill? If so, good job show, 'cause he's gross. 

The problem is I don't think they want his character to come across this way. I'm sure they're going for some misguided grayish middle ground type area, but they overshot their landing zone. All they had to do was have him fall for her as Gabigail without knowing she had a life as Abby. There's your out on him being conflicted. I could give a shit if he stole Dimera, but this is something else entirely. 

• Love 9