Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Wow..just wow. I was not expecting this to be so amazing. I was tearing up throughout the whole episode but holy shit! To hear Tonight I Celebrate My Love and that final dance? I was flat out ugly crying looking like I got punched in the face. I bitch about Days a lot but today showed it can be great. This was a keeper.

• Love 5

I absolutely loved today's Days. I can't help it.   It was just done right on so many levels. 

I dont care much they allegedly don't like each other,  KA/PR are just magic when they are in each other's orbits.  Just to hear "I celebrate my love for you" I melted!!!  I was fangirling so hard.   Oh who caught that TomSell shade!!!  Whoever was the script writer must really took great offense like many fans that they would think Bo would abandon his family.   No way would he do that!   And I'm glad the writers keep letting TomSell knows they were dead ass wrong for that one. 

I'm glad the writers also dropped Stefano's intention wanting to kill Hope for her money along with Aiden/Andre.   I look at it now as killed or be killed.  In the words of that great Boardway play "Chicago"  ?He had it coming?

I think the writers also dropped a little foreshadowing in that Hope will possibly make more mistakes and learn from them.   She doesn't have to be perfect.   I expect more messy Hope for sure but some greater good will come out of it. 

And omg can we get Scott Shilstone back as full time.   He would be amazing as a new guy to be paired with Claire.   I totally would cosign it.   Plus he was cute.   Still shocked he works for Deadline.  He should be in acting. 

Overall very good episode.  Usually I don't get into standalone episodes often but this one was special for me.  Not remotely complaining, well done! 

• Love 8
(edited)
32 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I absolutely loved today's Days. I can't help it.   It was just done right on so many levels. 

I dont care much they allegedly don't like each other,  KA/PR are just magic when they are in each other's orbits.  Just to hear "I celebrate my love for you" I melted!!!  I was fangirling so hard.   Oh who caught that TomSell shade!!!  Whoever was the script writer must really took great offense like many fans that they would think Bo would abandon his family.   No way would he do that!   And I'm glad the writers keep letting TomSell knows they were dead ass wrong for that one. 

I'm glad the writers also dropped Stefano's intention wanting to kill Hope for her money along with Aiden/Andre.   I look at it now as killed or be killed.  In the words of that great Boardway play "Chicago"  ?He had it coming?

I think the writers also dropped a little foreshadowing in that Hope will possibly make more mistakes and learn from them.   She doesn't have to be perfect.   I expect more messy Hope for sure but some greater good will come out of it. 

And omg can we get Scott Shilstone back as full time.   He would be amazing as a new guy to be paired with Claire.   I totally would cosign it.   Plus he was cute.   Still shocked he works for Deadline.  He should be in acting. 

Overall very good episode.  Usually I don't get into standalone episodes often but this one was special for me.  Not remotely complaining, well done! 

I would want him to be back as JT.. He would still be Hope's son, but, not really...lol....Even after Bo and Hope got back Zack back from Lexie, they always maintained a relationship with JT, with whom they had had a bond with, since  they thought he was their son, due to Stefano's machinations. I always loved that about the show, family is not always biological....It is why the Mickey/ Sarah bond and Sonny/ Arianna were so special because they were not Father/Daughter biologically...

Edited by Apprentice79
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Kristian was on fire when Zack died..I can still remember the scream heard around the world when she received the news of Zack's passing..I loved the scene of her combing his hair in the coffin and breaking down with Bo in his bedroom days later. Kristian and Peter deserved Emmys for Zack's death....I remember hating Billie, Kate and that horrid Chelsea at that time....I wanted the little bitch to die..

I wasn't watching then, but I went and watched all of the Zack death episodes on YouTube a while back, and KA cried for something like two weeks straight.  I couldn't imagine how she avoided being sick after all of that.

His imdb entry:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1740033/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Rick Kitchen said:

I wasn't watching then, but I went and watched all of the Zack death episodes on YouTube a while back, and KA cried for something like two weeks straight.  I couldn't imagine how she avoided being sick after all of that.

She said that it was the hardest thing that she had to do as an actress on the show..Everybody was exhausted emotionally by this story. Ken Corday said  that the cast and crew were so affected by this storyline that he had vowed to never kill off a legacy child again..We all know that Ken Corday is a damn liar, look at what he did to Will...

• Love 5

Ugh, I hate the name "Fancy Face".

I was wondering why in her dream  Bo just stood around while Larry Welch said bad things to Hope, but then he said he did it to show her she could handle herself.

Mark my words: Hope will forget her promise to watch out for Chad.

I guess dead kids continue to grow after they die.

• Love 4

Someone must have been cutting onions while I watched today's episode.  Whew, my eyes misted over a little.  Today is an example of why I keep watching.  If only they could go back in time and fix things, like giving PR a good story so he wouldn't leave.  (And I'm still a diehard Carly fan, but can't deny Bope's magic.)

• Love 3
(edited)

As a fan of the 80's and 90's Days, I loved seeing the use of the old clips.

One question - we got a ton of flashbacks to Bo and Hope today, why didn't we get more flashbacks of Jack and Jennifer during Jenn's standalone episode, say Jack kidnapping Jennifer from her wedding to, ugh, Emilio? I swear to God that one episode led to me marrying a fireman.

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 4
(edited)

So, this episode has been popping into my head all day.  I forgot how much I love Peter Reckell (he often gets overshadowed by my everlasting devotion to Stephen Nichols). I miss old time 80s style romance on my soaps! What do you guys do for a good romance fix?  I miss all the old soaps so much.  I don't enjoy reading garbage romance novels.  I got nothing but old soap clips, lol!  Pathetic me!  

Edited by Revlonred
  • Love 3

KA was so pretty back in the day. Granted she was 20 years younger (weren't we all) but she just sparkled. Now, with age and her weight loss she looks so tired. The one thing about the clips of her from the 80's showed was that the actress playing Ciara is AWFUL! That girl doesn't have the sparkle, charm or vocal ability that KA had. I still don't know why Ken Corday is so stuck on keeping her around (or most of the young set) but she needs to be replaced and/or written out. 

• Love 3

I find it impossible to believe that they can't find talented young actors who sparkle etc.  Who watched Ciara's screen test and said, oh yes, she's got that something special???? She's awful on many levels.

• Love 1

I pity the next person to use the Horton cabin.  Hope hot-footed it out of there and left her carton of strawberries in the sink and the rest of her groceries rotting on the kitchen table. 

Too bad Show didn't put as much effort into casting some of our current teens ( Ciara, JOEY), as they apparently did with one off Zach.  He was terrific.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I nearly passed out when they played the theme song for Bo and Hope in the 80's....

I've never been a huge Bope fan, but they have had some great moments and driven some great storylines through the years. The hour just flew by. I loved the clip selection and actually wanted more Larry Welch.  The Zach moment was nice, but I was never all that invested in Chelsea's Speed Bump. I was fine until the final dance, when I just lost it as soon as the music started.  I am stunned that KennyBoy paid the Big Bucks for the original Roberta Flack - Peabo Bryson 1983 classic that played endlessly during Bo and Hope's first few years (back when money was gushing into daytime).  The PR-KA chemistry continues to be off the charts, even after all these years.

If the sad-sack Daytime Emmys still has a Guest Actor Daytime category, I think PR gets the win.  He was amazing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

KA was so pretty back in the day. Granted she was 20 years younger (weren't we all) but she just sparkled. 

Those clips were from 30+ years ago. There's a big difference between 22 and 52. 

Sadly, KA was often criticized for being a "big girl" in Hollywood-speak all throughout her first few years on the show.

Wha-aaaaaat?! Big girl? Hollywood is one messed up place.

I pity the next person to use the Horton cabin.  Hope hot-footed it out of there and left her carton of strawberries in the sink and the rest of her groceries rotting on the kitchen table.

:) I spotted that too. Also, since when is there a grocery store on the deserted island to get produce from? I just happened to rewatch the Kristen/John 2012 cabin scenes, and it was made abundantly clear there was no electricity in the cabin, nor a 711 nearby. Guess things changed...? I know it's just a detail but it bugged me a teensy bit because it felt lazy. They could easily had Hope bring her own food and build a fire. Might have even made for better ambience...

I got nothing but old soap clips, lol!  Pathetic me!  

See above. You are not alone!

• Love 1

Tonight I Celebrate My Love was the best and most sentimental Bo & Hope song but I also loved James Ingram's Whatever We Imagine.  Also back then was when we had that beautiful Marty Davich composed music. The music that was always used for them was gorgeous.  Damn today had me such a sentimental mess.

2 hours ago, annabel said:

I do wish there had been more flashbacks, maybe Bo on his motorcycle at the end of that long plantation driveway? Holding out for a hero...

That would have been perfect. The Oak Alley stuff was some of my favorite during that time. And yes I would have also loved them showing Bo on his motorcycle going to rescue Hope from marrying Larry, that would have been fitting especially with Larry being on again. So many great memories.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

Those clips were from 30+ years ago. There's a big difference between 22 and 52. 

Sadly, KA was often criticized for being a "big girl" in Hollywood-speak all throughout her first few years on the show.

The only thing "big" about KA was her superb "80s hair style :):)

It was awesome seeing the old scenes of Bo and Hope's heyday when they were young and in love and just adorable together and then we get to see them 30 years later, older but still with so much chemistry.  And seeing how much charisma a young KA had makes the actress playing Ciara look dull and unsuited for the role in comparison.  I feel rather bad for her.

• Love 8

I wonder how much DOOL had to pay for the rights to "Tonight I Celebrate My Love"? I thought any song from the 80's cost mucho bucks thus none of the soaps using them anymore. It really added to the show with them dancing to the song. Whatever the troubles KA & PR have had or might still have they do have great chemistry. Too bad "their daughter" didn't inherit any of those genes. LOL!!! 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Revlonred said:

I find it impossible to believe that they can't find talented young actors who sparkle etc.  Who watched Ciara's screen test and said, oh yes, she's got that something special???? She's awful on many levels.

It's very possible. Rewind back 6 -7 years ago: Casey Diedrick and Chandler Massey and Taylor Spreitler. Hell, even (and especially to me b/c I love him), Brendan Coughlin. They were teen scene originally...talented and had that "it."

• Love 2
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

The only thing "big" about KA was her superb "80s hair style :):)

It was awesome seeing the old scenes of Bo and Hope's heyday when they were young and in love and just adorable together and then we get to see them 30 years later, older but still with so much chemistry.  And seeing how much charisma a young KA had makes the actress playing Ciara look dull and unsuited for the role in comparison.  I feel rather bad for her.

Kristian Alfonso was the most beautiful bride that I have ever seen on television...She was glowing. That Bope wedding was magical....The show went all out for their wedding..

• Love 1

I think she was possibly the most radiant tv bride, ever.  Yes, her face was glowing; she was magnificent and really looked overwhelmingly happy to be marrying the love of her life.  

The head piece was 80s lunacy at its finest, but I do wonder whose was worse- hers or Marlena's from 1986?

• Love 2

That headpiece at the time was considered high fashion in bridal. 1985 was obviously a very different style. My cousin got married a year after that and her kids look at the wedding photos and crack up at the headpiece and gaudy dress she wore.  Bo and Hopes wedding was something to behold. That was when budget wasn't an issue and no expenses were spared for the supercouples.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

That headpiece at the time was considered high fashion in bridal. 1985 was obviously a very different style. My cousin got married a year after that and her kids look at the wedding photos and crack up at the headpiece and gaudy dress she wore.  Bo and Hopes wedding was something to behold. That was when budget wasn't an issue and no expenses were spared for the supercouples.

Don't forget the location shoots and a real honeymoon, where the viewers were treated to episodes dedicated to the newlyweds..I am still pissed that Wilson got a low budget Honeymoon....

Hope's wedding dress cost $40,000 and that was very expensive in 1985..Kristian loved it so much that she wore it for her first wedding in real life.

Peter was so damn handsome in his tux as Bo..He looks so good with a beard...He was not naired from head to toe...He is still a beautiful man now...He is aging so well..He is like fine wine, he gets better and better..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
(edited)

Honeymoons were great!  The weddings were events that called for staying home from school by whatever means necessary, even with a VCR, because they could not be completely trusted.  I always thought Kim and Shane got a little screwed on their wedding.  The dress was gorgeous, and  Patsy Pease looked magnificent, but they seemed to get short changed compared to other weddings.  I also think the ceremonies themselves were such a treat. Long, not rushed, sometimes with music, flashbacks, traditional vows, personal vows, multiple episode long parties...  Ahhhhh

I had two VCRs taping at the same time because I was forced to watch Steve & Kayla's wedding day at my grandmother's house. Just in case.

Today's episode - Drake's facial expressions behind Mary Beth Evans are hilarious.  And that's a fact!

and P.S. Drake and Mary Beth are totally rocking a sibling vibe - because he should BE ROMAN.  Why again????? 

Edited by Revlonred
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Revlonred said:

Honeymoons were great!  The weddings were events that called for staying home from school by whatever means necessary, even with a VCR, because they could not be completely trusted.  I always thought Kim and Shane got a little screwed on their wedding.  The dress was gorgeous, and  Patsy Pease looked magnificent, but they seemed to get short changed compared to other weddings.  I also think the ceremonies themselves were such a treat. Long, not rushed, sometimes with music, flashbacks, traditional vows, personal vows, multiple episode long parties...  Ahhhhh

I had two VCRs taping at the same time because I was forced to watch Steve & Kayla's wedding day at my grandmother's house. Just in case.

Today's episode - Drake's facial expressions behind Mary Beth Evans are hilarious.  And that's a fact!

and P.S. Drake and Mary Beth are totally rocking a sibling vibe - because he should BE ROMAN.  Why again????? 

I agree with that...However, we got some great love scenes on their honeymoon. It was the first time the show had a man simulate oral sex on a woman in a love scene via Kim and Shane..lol The love scenes back then were very riske....

I will never forget that sweet scene that Bo had with John in Mexico where he told him in front of Roman that he had two brothers, instead of one..John had spent 7 years as a brother in the Brady family and shared alot of memories with them...He should have remained Roman and the show began it's slow descent to the craziness that it is now...

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

It was the first time the show had a man simulate oral sex on a woman in a love scene via Kim and Shane..lol The love scenes back then were very riske....

I do not remember this, and I must go watch it now. (I imagine Shane would be quite good at that, hehe)  I do remember Kayla going under the bubbles during her honeymoon, and Stephen Nichols making some wonderful faces of pleasure. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Revlonred said:

I do not remember this, and I must go watch it now. (I imagine Shane would be quite good at that, hehe)  I do remember Kayla going under the bubbles during her honeymoon, and Stephen Nichols making some wonderful faces of pleasure. 

Yup, it was Kim and Shane. If it was not their honeymoon, it could have been another time..It was so long ago...lol The show was good at showing the couples having a healthy sex life...

• Love 3

John should've let Kayla punch that cult leader in the face. I hope this is the last we see of that useless Jade. 

Of course the incompetent Brady and Friends Police Department didn't notice Deimos laying there by the river. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

I will never forget that sweet scene that Bo had with John in Mexico where he told him in front of Roman that he had two brothers, instead of one.

I loved that, too. As I said, I know Drake Hogestyn is no great thespian, but he did mesh so well with the Bradys. And I also loved that Carrie still looked at John as a second dad. The twins turning away from him never made sense as they were toddlers when Marlena/Roman "died" and John was the only father they knew. (I know they were SORASed not long after, which made it all murky, but still. John loved those kids. So Sami [as Jensen Ackles' Eric didn't seem to have a reaction overall] being all about Marlena/Roman and so against John still doesn't make sense to me even then - and that was even before the Marlena/John affair.

IMO, I think it would have been interesting if the twins had a rougher time accepting Roman/Marlena and John actually went through legal means to stay in their lives. It would have been a story with no villains, just drama with shades of gray that could have had Brady family members torn over it all. Oh, well.

Speaking of John still being accepted as a Brady, I liked how, after the revelation that John wasn't a Brady and was hesitant to be around them, that Shawn Sr. confronted John and told him, "You're still a Brady. You're still my son!" I get why Roman was sort of a dick to John, having had "his" life, but it isn't as if John deliberately had it out of malice. So I'm glad all the other family members took John's own history as their "brother" into account, too, and didn't just say, "Bye!"

Yeah, Drake should have stayed Roman, since Wayne Northrop didn't stay, anyway.

Whoops, sorry. This should probably be in the history thread!

• Love 2
(edited)
28 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I loved that, too. As I said, I know Drake Hogestyn is no great thespian, but he did mesh so well with the Bradys. And I also loved that Carrie still looked at John as a second dad. The twins turning away from him never made sense as they were toddlers when Marlena/Roman "died" and was the only father they knew.

IMO, I think it would have been interesting if the twins had a rougher time accepting Roman/Marlena and John actually went through legal means to stay in their lives. It would have been a story with no villains, just drama with shades of gray that could have had Brady family members torn over it all. Oh, well.

Speaking of John still being accepted as a Brady, I liked how, after the revelation that John wasn't a Brady and was hesitant to be around them, that Shawn Sr. confronted John and told him, "You're still a Brady. You're still my son!" I get why Roman was sort of a dick to John, having had "his" life, but it isn't as if John deliberately had it out of malice. So I'm glad all the other family members took John's own history as their "brother" into account, too, and didn't just say, "Bye!"

Yeah, Drake should have stayed Roman, since Wayne Northrop didn't stay, anyway.

I love your post one thousand times! It is why I used to hate Sami with the heat of a thousand sun..Her deplorable treatment of John and Carrie was awful..I remember how Carrie held the family down as the oldest. The Carrie haters call her self-righteous and boring, I don't care..She was the heart of the family, after Marlena's "death". I loved her bond with John as Roman..The best father/daughter duo in all of daytime..I loved the storyline of Carrie being kidnapped by Stefano to lure John to his island...Carrie was so fierce and unfazed by Stefano...It is a shame they never gave her  good stories as an adult..I remember the twins having a tough time dealing with Marlena's return...They had such a strong bond with Isabella,Carrie and John as Roman..Marlena felt left out of that...I remember the last Christmas that the twins had with John, because Roman insisted on it. He wanted to reclaim his role as father from John..It  was bittersweet and I felt so bad for John. He lost his identity, his kids, his siblings, his parents and the love of his life Marlena..I have never gotten into Shelle and Thrady because I consider John to still be a Brady...Therefore, they are cousins in my eyes..lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

felt so bad for John. He lost his kids, his siblings and the love of his life Marlena.

Just want to say I agree with 99% of this, but...I hate John with Marlena. What can I say? I really loved John/Isabella.  :-)

Onward to today's episode!

They couldn't even afford a river this time around, could they?  We just got a splash sound.

Gee, what a surprise, Salem PD can't find Deimos's "body".

So Steve tells Joey about Kayla's head injury but not about her having been in the hospital with the mysterious virus?

Why would Rafe believe Kate claiming that Nicole killed Deimos?

Geez, John, mind your own business.

We couldn't get Kayla punching Jade's aunt, but at least we got a slap of Kate, who thoroughly deserves it.

So we know Aiden is a criminal, and now we know he's unethical, too, because he actually went along with forging false marriage documents for kate.

• Love 3

I missed most of yesterday, unfortunately.  But did see today's show and I rather enjoyed it.

Today was the first time I saw any chemistry between Belle and Shawn. I still have trouble thinking of them as teen Belle and Shawn now grownup, but I did like their scene together today. 

Also enjoyed the John / Kayla scenes and those including Steve and Joey.  

And as much as I think the Deimos / Kate / Nicole triangle is stupid, I am a bit intrigued to see what is going to happen next.

• Love 3

Two good episodes in a row. What is Days coming to?

i for one cannot stand Jade, her aunt or this stupid commune story. They all need to go and never be seen or heard from again.

i agree with the posts about Kayla and John's scenes.  They are so natural and siblingy (I know, not a word) together.  Those two are as easy to watch as she and Fauxman are painful to watch.  Steve remains awesome and Joey remains a tree stump.  My only question is where is this thing with Fynn and Kayla going, or as it yet another pointless Days story that will never be mentioned again?  If they are truly going nowhere, why try to make them go anywhere?

Nicole slapping Kate was great.  

Why is Lani still on this show? 

They better not be killing Deimos while keeping Oompaloompa, Jade, and the other host of dead weight currently dragging down the show.

• Love 7
(edited)

Today reminded me how much I miss Drake playing Roman rather than John.  I always loved the relationship between Kayla and Drake's Roman (I always remember the scene when Kayla told Roman about the rape and how caring he was) and seeing how much he still cares for her made me happy.  Drake may not be the best actor on the show, but his scenes with MBE always seem more "real"  (or as real as Drake's acting is).  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 4

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't mind the Nicole/Deimos/Kate situation as much as some. It's not very well thought out, but the three actors involved are all terrific.

This commune story, on the other hand.... can't end soon enough.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, amish40 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't mind the Nicole/Deimos/Kate situation as much as some. It's not very well thought out, but the three actors involved are all terrific.

This commune story, on the other hand.... can't end soon enough.

It's a popular opinion with me.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

Today reminded me how much I miss Drake playing Roman rather than John.  I always loved the relationship between Kayla and Drake's Roman (I always remember the scene when Kayla told Roman about the rape and how caring he was) and seeing how much he still cares for her made me happy.  Drake may not be the best actor on the show, but his scenes with MBE always seem more "real"  (or as real as Drake's acting is).  

I like the actors' chemistry, but I wish they would write the relationship more ongoing.  Him popping up and acting like he's been on this journey with Kayla was kind of a grrrr moment for me.

I'm not believing this Nicole/Deimos/Kate stuff, but at least it's soapy writing.

9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wait a sec...is Kayla's head hurting because of the knock Ava gave her back in January?

Yup... Fynn diagnosed her back in something like April.  I liked the continuity at first but now I just want them to resolve it already.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

Drake may not be the best actor on the show, but his scenes with MBE always seem more "real"  (or as real as Drake's acting is).  

It's funny you mention that, as yesterday I was thinking how natural Drake's acting seemed in his scenes with MBE. Despite the fact that I LOVE John and Marlena as a couple,  Drake always seems a little, for want of a better word, "less real" when he's with Deidre.

• Love 2

I thought Kate was paying Aiden $250,000 not $200,000? 

This Hope/Aiden thing is pointless. Aiden is the big bad so obviously he will be exposed so Rafe can rush in and play hero. There's no reason to invest in this.

Deimos and Chloe knowing each other is extremely random, but whatever. I'm somewhat intrigued. It can't be any worse than the Deimos/Kate/Nicole triangle. 

• Love 3

So do you think they cut something from the episode, what with that long 2-part flashback that, I believe, we only flashed back to yesterday?

24 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

This Hope/Aiden thing is pointless. Aiden is the big bad so obviously he will be exposed so Rafe can rush in and play hero. There's no reason to invest in this.

I agree. Maybe they should have waited a while to reveal Aiden was still a bad guy. I'm still hoping somehow TPTB saw a spark between Rafe and his mother's friend and that they will put him with her and find someone better for Hope.

• Love 4

The show goes from bad to worse. I don't know what happened..It is so disjointed...Galen is so awful, it hurts to watch him play tough..Dude, you are no Bo Brady...Have several seats!  Hope taking Aiden is so insulting on so many levels..I know that Aiden is not responsible for Chase's actions, nevertheless, how can Hope expect Ciara to be okay with this..Is she supposed to smile blandly at Chase at the dinner table on the Holidays..Haiden is dead on arrival..It is sad, Haiden has more chemistry than Rope...They should have left Aiden dead, what is the point, it seems to be very cruel to the Haiden fans to do this..Daniel is rocking the Shady Aiden role..I think he should have been that way from the beginning..Hope likes alpha males...Rafe is so beta and wimpy....Hope is too old to be in a love triangle..That Hope episode was amazing and today was such a letdown..I thought for sure Hope would have kicked both Aiden and Rafe to the curb and focus on herself, her children and the rest of her family...Hope should join John and Patch in their venture Blackpatch and go on adventures with them.. I always loved Hope's dynamic with Steve...

• Love 5
(edited)

So Hope really made the stupid decision to pick scummy ass Aiden.   Well at least Bo didn't lie to her in her dream that she would make a mistake.  

As for the human scumbag Aiden,  he really got Kate her marriage certificate for 250k.   Ok Days here is a plan: pair Kate/Aiden.  Might as well.  The crooked lawyer,  potential killer with a gambling problem with a petty,  no-man keeping ex call girl -  MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. Kaiden has more Chemistry than Hope/Aiden not to mention those two are way too damaged to deserve a second look.   

I can't wait til this all blows up when they find out Deimos isn't dead.   Boy did Vincent Irizarry look like holy shit when he got out the water.   I felt like I was watching swamp thing.   Nadia still one of the beautiful women I ever seen in daytime.   No she isn't the greatest actress ever but she's very nice to look at.   I look forward to seeing what Chloe and "Robert" had together.  

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6