Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Yes, it was actually quite an awful scene. She walks in on Steve in bed with Ava, and the door locks behind her, so she can't even get out of the room. Steve's trying to explain as Ava looks smug and triumphant.

Disgusting! So glad I missed that.  And 

that's the chic that's coming back too?

Just lovely. 

• Love 2

I know that today's episode was a good one, but I felt very detached from it all.  I liked Aiden too much to get any enjoyment at all from what happened today.  And Bo being back is feeling a little flat to me so far.  I think it's because I very clearly remember how he left, how he off hand he was, how he told Hope that there was no excitement in police work anymore, how excited he then WAS because he was suddenly on the trail of some secret to bring down the DiMera's for good.  And this was all in the middle of taking him mom back and forth to California for treatment.

I understand the rewrite and the reason for it, problem is, for me, it's not all that long ago, and his eagerness to leave was on display when he disappeared.  I'll swallow it like a good viewer and see if it eventually settles in my stomach.  But if this means that Hope has to torture herself for not believing in him, that's probably not gonna work for me.

Steve, on the other hand, I have less trouble with his new backstory, and that's mainly because it was longer ago.  

Too bad Show couldn't keep the adventures coming but also stick with an actual adult storyline about  couples who do break apart for various, actual, grownup reasons, like discontent, growing apart, midlife crisises.  These actors have the chops to do both, and more.  

And Ava Vitali, REALLY, SHOW?????   Why not have another storm leave behind some more star children??  Oy.....

Don't count on it.  Today I found her sausage-fingered man-hands more interesting that anything else she did.  Mean but true!

Ben delivered a liine to our Princess today that will live forever in my prevert of a brain "I'll uncuff you so we can make love".

Nope, not going to add one single thing to that.  We all have minds that can take that image to places it both should and should never go.  But how I hope we hear that same line from EVERY guy she snags from here on out.  
I wonder....do the DiMera's heat their basement rooms?

-I realized that I apparently never connected w/Aiden's character when I was more devastated over Hope's gorgeous house being trashed than her new husband being beaten to death.  

While I did love Aiden, my main thought was, "Somebody needs to make another trip to Pottery Barn ASAP".

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

Happy Anniversary DAYS!

If Andre keeps Sami kidnapped, what happens to the kids? Wouldn't they need to return to Salem? Not that Sami cares, but is Lucas just leaving his daughter out there when her mother is MIA?

Are we supposed to believe Andre sent her on the Switzerland goose chase? Stefano also seems in the dark on it all, when it was Stefano who had Kristen inject EJ.

Abby was great showing her grossed out disgust at Ben kissing her and Ben was so good when he turned on her with his anger at the end like a switch. 

Will miss Aiden, he was a great addition. 

Rafe's spidey sense is at it again, he knows it doesn't make sense that the killer is Aiden now. 

Was great to finally see Bo and Hope in scenes together, Bo interacting with Rafe, Kayla seeing Bo.  

I've never understood this assumption, especially in regards to Abifail. 99.999% of the posts here about her are extremely negative.

Because 99.999% of the total posts here are about Abigail whether she's on or not and it's not coming from people who like Abby/KM/Chad&Abby etc... It's coming for the people obsessed with posting about how much they hate her.

May be like someone suggested above there should be a "I hate Abigail" thread, so you can discuss all the hate, wanting to kill her off etc.. all about her, while people who want to discuss the show and what actually happened that day can do so? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

I have to log in to say I don't hate Kate Mansi!  I am old school.  Teen when Bo/Hope, Steve/Kayla, end of Roman/Marlena, full John/Marlena.  Kate (Mansi, not Kate the character) is actually quite good (what the hell does she know? she's a kid).  Hate talking about it. It is the writing folks.  It is horrible; her EJ business, 1st Chad, 2nd Chad.  Bad writing does not warrant murder of a legacy character.

Who has the ability to discuss what happened to Jennifer?  Still hate Jack.  Understand that Matt Ashford did an excellent job  (I know people who have been raped, not so many married them.)  Almost liked him, but I didn't have to care because I had to many super couples to choose from.  I lived in Chicago at the time and had to run for the el when we got out of school early and defy my mother to watch Days.It was awesome.  I watched Marlena kill Stephano the first time on the catwalk!  awesome TV, or I was really young.  Will talk more clearly when awesome vodka wears off.  Kate is not terrible.  She doesn't understand the history,

Jennifer Horton is hardly Jennifer; and the whole business of what happened with Peter is relevant and awesome and terrible!  Bring orignal Peter back.  That is something I would watch all day!  Less vodka, more analysis!  I will do better y'all.  Give me a chance preverts.  I am a better writer without Vodka!

edited to say, i don't know anyone who marries their rapist, not that Matt did anything illegal or Melissa Brennan (whatever her name is after she married that Ryan guy) did any such thing.

• Love 1

Because 99.999% of the total posts here are about Abigail whether she's on or not and it's not coming from people who like Abby/KM/Chad&Abby etc... It's coming for the people obsessed with posting about how much they hate her.

May be like someone suggested above there should be a "I hate Abigail" thread, so you can discuss all the hate, wanting to kill her off etc.. all about her, while people who want to discuss the show and what actually happened that day can do so? 

Exaggeration is almost as much fun as dress up and just as unreal.  Ignoring things is the easiest thing in the world to do - which I should be doing right now instead of writing this - but no subject is addressed in any post or thread 99.999% of the time.  

I read lots of things I don't agree with - big deal.  Some folks even call Sami a bad mother, don't agree, don't care that some folks feel that way.  Don't hate EJ, don't mind it that most do.  Etc.

And most of us seem to be able to discuss the show and the horror of the Hortons without batting an eyelash, if we're so inclined.    

What I really don't like are attempts to stir up what's not a problem.  

That IS a problem.

Edited by boes
  • Love 18

co-sign on the aidan don't care train.  Whatever.  don't care. Maybe he was nice.  He reminds me of that guy Richard that Marlena sexted up right before he died for being a bad cop. Same recycle.  I suspect they found DH and bounced him.  I always kind of loved Hope because my friend in high school liked them.. But If I tell the truth, I always like Bo, and I usually like the female part of a couple.  And I have to admit I like Steve and Bo better than Kayla and Steve or Bo and Hope.

Preverts will never like me.  Because of my use of Vodka and dang, I never thought about Bo and Steve before!

Okay, current day.  I don't care about that Ben guy.  At all. 

I don't remember Adrian being such a pain in the ass; i only liked Lucas when he was in military school.  People say they like EJ because he loved Sami for Sami.  I agree on that.  I always wanted Sami of the Mermaid hair to have someone love her.  Lucas did.  At the time he was some kind of Tom Cruise recycle.  I am one of the only ones who didn't like Tom Cruise.  But I liked Lucas then. He liked her, and I thought she would be able to do better about her rape.

To all IOC, rape is not sexy, or fun.  Only good for an emmy reel, and don't just give that to anyone.

Exaggeration is almost as much fun as dress up and just as unreal.  Ignoring things is the easiest thing in the world to do - which I should be doing right now instead of writing this - but no subject is addressed in any post or thread 99.999% of the time.  

I read lots of things I don't agree with - big deal.  Some folks even call Sami a bad mother, don't agree, don't care that some folks feel that way.  Don't hate EJ, don't mind it that most do.  Etc.

And most of us seem to be able to discuss the show and the horror of the Hortons without batting an eyelash, if we're so inclined.    

That IS a problem.

I love your post..I love Will and I will always love him, despite the character assassination of his character..I had no problem with people calling him sneasel, or disliking him on this board...I would sometime join in as well, when he pissed me off, but that never diminished my love for him...

• Love 8

Okay, current day. I don't care about that Ben guy. At all.

I don't remember Adrian being such a pain in the ass; i only liked Lucas when he was in military school. People say they like EJ because he loved Sami for Sami. I agree on that. I always wanted Sami of the Mermaid hair to have someone love her. Lucas did. At the time he was some kind of Tom Cruise recycle. I am one of the only ones who didn't like Tom Cruise. But I liked Lucas then. He liked her, and I thought she would be able to do better about her rape.

To all IOC, rape is not sexy, or fun. Only good for an emmy reel, and don't just give that to anyone.

Umm Sami drugged and raped Austin (which was crazy considering she was raped by Alan) and she wanted him for like 10 years but fans tend to forget this and always focus on EJ's rape of Sami. Plus wasn't it Lucas who almost got Sami executed once upon a time and guess what he got redeemed.

• Love 3

I have to log in to say I don't hate Kate Mansi! I am old school. Teen when Bo/Hope, Steve/Kayla, end of Roman/Marlena, full John/Marlena. Kate (Mansi, not Kate the character) is actually quite good (what the hell does she know? she's a kid). Hate talking about it. It is the writing folks. It is horrible; her EJ business, 1st Chad, 2nd Chad. Bad writing does not warrant murder of a legacy character.

Who has the ability to discuss what happened to Jennifer? Still hate Jack. Understand that Matt Ashford did an excellent job (I know people who have been raped, not so many married them.) Almost liked him, but I didn't have to care because I had to many super couples to choose from. I lived in Chicago at the time and had to run for the el when we got out of school early and defy my mother to watch Days.It was awesome. I watched Marlena kill Stephano the first time on the catwalk! awesome TV, or I was really young. Will talk more clearly when awesome vodka wears off. Kate is not terrible. She doesn't understand the history,

Jennifer Horton is hardly Jennifer; and the whole business of what happened with Peter is relevant and awesome and terrible! Bring orignal Peter back. That is something I would watch all day! Less vodka, more analysis! I will do better y'all. Give me a chance preverts. I am a better writer without Vodka!

edited to say, i don't know anyone who marries their rapist, not that Matt did anything illegal or Melissa Brennan (whatever her name is after she married that Ryan guy) did any such thing.

Uh.....Jack didn't rape Jennifer......and what is that last paragraph?

Edited by Jewlmc

I agree.  For some unfathomable reason, Abigail is a huge part of the show right now.  She's on almost every day, and the days she's not on the other characters are talking about her.  Wanting to see her killed off, or the character rested and recast with a better actor, is within the context of the daily happenings. 

As leftphalange said yesterday or the day before, the show would instantly improve for me if she were gone, just as it has now that Dr. Tan isn't on every day.  Since the guy has been turned into wallpaper, hardly anyone complains about him because there's nothing to complain about.  The Abigail problem could just as easily be solved.  I'd be happier if the character were to fall down an elevator shaft, or turned into bear food, or set off in a rocket ship to the sun, but I'd tolerate her also being turned into background noise.

• Love 10

Will talk more clearly when awesome vodka wears off. Kate is not terrible. She doesn't understand the history,

Jennifer Horton is hardly Jennifer; and the whole business of what happened with Peter is relevant and awesome and terrible! Bring orignal Peter back. That is something I would watch all day! Less vodka, more analysis! I will do better y'all. Give me a chance preverts. I am a better writer without Vodka!

#1 - Please stay forever

#2 - Us preverts are gonna hate on Abi (and eventually Rafe and definitely Taniel) until the cows come home. So pull up a chair!

#3 - It is definitely the vodka talking. She is awful and doesn't understand the acting.

Edited by DisneyBoy

I read somewhere that Brandon Beemer is replacing Jason Cook as Shawn in 2016. I have no idea why and I'm not really sure it's neccesarly needed. I guess they need a young stud with abs to replace Shawn Christian whenever he supposedly leaves.

That IS a problem.

I want to marry this post and have it's babies :)  The entire idea behind these forums are for the fans to get together and talk about the show, the characters and the story lines.  Some characters and actors are more beloved by others and that's just the way it goes.  

When I visit The Blacklist forum, people are usually bashing the character of Liz and the actress--I think the character and actress are doing a good job, so I just post my positive thoughts and move on and I think that's kind of the point of the forums.  Fans get together and squee and/or rant and/or do a combination of the two.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion and we all have to respect that--I think the majority of posters here do that.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 7

I also thought Abby did a really nice job showing her disgust as Ben the Maniac kissed her (blech), trying to grab that fireplace poker and all. It must be a singularly horrifying experience to be cuffed like that and have to show "love" for this killer, and I think Abigail is barely keeping a lid on her hysteria. So the serial killer story will end soon with Ben's apprehension? Seems kind of anti-climactic. 

Billy Flynn is my bae, for sure : ) Loved his mounting anxiety that someone else was about to be murdered. 

And Bope!! Another strong performance day for KA. Her anquished cry when she woke up in Bo's arms made my skin tingle. And I don't know what the hell is keeping Bo going after being nearly tortured to death mere days before in show-time. That final scene with Bo cradling Hope was very satisfying.

• Love 5

I love your post..I love Will and I will always love him, despite the character assassination of his character..I had no problem with people calling him sneasel, or disliking him on this board...I would sometime join in as well, when he pissed me off, but that never diminished my love for him...

This.

I'm just so disappointed that a CELEBRATION of 50 Years on television is nothing but graphic murder and violence. Where is the fun? Where are the parties and flashbacks?

• Love 8

Honestly I can't criticize Griffith and Higley on the dark storylines too much. After all, they inherited the serial killer story from the prior writing regime so they had to see it through to the end for continuity sake. The NBC/Corday budget constraints also meant they had to streamline the cast to make room for the actors returning for the 50th so it all became a self-fulfilling prophesy.

As for

Bo dying, everything I'm reading is that it's being done at Peter Reckell's request in order to permanently give Bo an end

so again, I can't blame Corday or the writers for that one either. I think had the circumstances been different for the new writers coming out of the gate, the 50th wouldn't seem so grim, but they have to play the hand they were dealt.

• Love 2

My take on Day's 50th storyline is not good.  While I enjoy seeing characters who have been absent, beloved sets reappearing and the idea of a town celebration, the overall tenor of stories has been horrible.

Let's review.  Steve and Kayla are at odd with no sense that that situation will be resolved anytime soon.  The somewhat romantic story of Aiden and Hope trying a second time to find happiness has been blown to smithereens by a murderous, nonsensical plot about Aiden the gambling addict, who never showed one hint of that previously, now determined to kill Hope for money while claiming to truly love her.  Jennifer is just going around mothering and has no story whatsoever. Naggie looks on while Victor watches every breath Caroline takes. The Caroline story has been good and I loved seeing PM being stubborn, sneaky Grandma escaping the hospital.  The Abe/new girl story was so predictable and the new character is so dull that I don't care one bit about that story. I love A Martinez and wish his story would be expanded.  He is very watchable.  TPTB have turned Justin into an annoying, vengeful man.  Those dimples are wasted on that meany. Lucas and Adrienne make me laugh.  Please.  I was disappointed that Clyde had such an unceremonious exit.  The actor made the most of Clyde.  Salem needs a resident villain.  Stefano is too old to even take seriously.  Such a shame.  Andre has come off as just a sycophant trying his best to get Daddy's approval. What should have been a wonderful celebration for Salem came off as a tacky costume drama.  I won't even comment on the trials and tribulations of Abby's vagina.  She brought all of this on herself.  Ben is a murderer because he loves Abby so much.  Yeah that's it.  Nevermind he is totally insane.  Chad is not a DiMera in any sense of the word or in the way he looks.  So I don't care what happens to him.

In short, there has been non-stop misery during what should have been a happy celebration of the life of a once venerable, entertaining show.  Where is the celebration?  I'm still waiting.

• Love 11

Honestly I can't criticize Griffith and Higley on the dark storylines too much. After all, they inherited the serial killer story from the prior writing regime so they had to see it through to the end for continuity sake. The NBC/Corday budget constraints also meant they had to streamline the cast to make room for the actors returning for the 50th so it all became a self-fulfilling prophesy.

I think had the circumstances been different for the new writers coming out of the gate, the 50th wouldn't seem so grim, but they have to play the hand they were dealt.

I disagree. They re-shot a bunch of stuff, anyway (had actors who were "finished" come back - Freddie, for one...dropping the Eve drugging Jen thing for 2nd). They could have changed some things. They didn't. We got dark, depressing and disappointing instead.

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 6

My take on Day's 50th storyline is not good.  While I enjoy seeing characters who have been absent, beloved sets reappearing and the idea of a town celebration, the overall tenor of stories has been horrible.

Let's review.  Steve and Kayla are at odd with no sense that that situation will be resolved anytime soon.  The somewhat romantic story of Aiden and Hope trying a second time to find happiness has been blown to smithereens by a murderous, nonsensical plot about Aiden the gambling addict, who never showed one hint of that previously, now determined to kill Hope for money while claiming to truly love her.  Jennifer is just going around mothering and has no story whatsoever. Naggie looks on while Victor watches every breath Caroline takes. The Caroline story has been good and I loved seeing PM being stubborn, sneaky Grandma escaping the hospital.  The Abe/new girl story was so predictable and the new character is so dull that I don't care one bit about that story. I love A Martinez and wish his story would be expanded.  He is very watchable.  TPTB have turned Justin into an annoying, vengeful man.  Those dimples are wasted on that meany. Lucas and Adrienne make me laugh.  Please.  I was disappointed that Clyde had such an unceremonious exit.  The actor made the most of Clyde.  Salem needs a resident villain.  Stefano is too old to even take seriously.  Such a shame.  Andre has come off as just a sycophant trying his best to get Daddy's approval. What should have been a wonderful celebration for Salem came off as a tacky costume drama.  I won't even comment on the trials and tribulations of Abby's vagina.  She brought all of this on herself.  Ben is a murderer because he loves Abby so much.  Yeah that's it.  Nevermind he is totally insane.  Chad is not a DiMera in any sense of the word or in the way he looks.  So I don't care what happens to him.

In short, there has been non-stop misery during what should have been a happy celebration of the life of a once venerable, entertaining show.  Where is the celebration?  I'm still waiting.

Your post is divine and I wish  that somebody would text Corday this to him..I have no doubt that the serial killer story was his stupid idea....The man is an uninspiring idiot....

• Love 3

Bo should have been a lot more bitter about his family not caring to look for him for so long, he seems so blase about it. Happily hugging Roman and Kayla who didn't do a thing to find him and Kayla even tried to stop Steve.  I did enjoy Andre taunting Rafe and Justin, for their false arrest of Chad and how the PD looks stupid.

Jennifer should be a tad little more concerned shouldn't she? She tells Chad she got a phone call from Abby saying Ben was being strange, then a text now Abby's gone and she doesn't know where she is and instead of racing to the police station to report all that she's running to Hope? Chad's the only one with warning bells going off? 

Chad remembers his coma? He remembers what Andre said to him while he was in a coma, but he can't remember the whole fight with Ben?

Kate said the Horton's understand and have forgiven Gabi for murdering Nick? Really? So I guess everyone should understand and forgive Aiden instead of being  horrified and glad a murderer is dead.

How is she eating with her hands cuffed? Not behind her back, obvi. (I'm not 'watchin'...just reading)

She's not. He put the food on the table, told her to eat and she said she couldn't because of her hands. He has her hands zip tied up tight and her legs are cuffed to the bed post. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

I'm crying at the thought of Abifail's broke down demon baby being in peril. 

Ew please don't tell me they're going to stick Kate with this random Eddie dude. 

Chad has to know that Andre is at least indirectly responsible for what happened to Aiden and Hope.

• Love 7

How is she eating with her hands cuffed? Not behind her back, obvi. (I'm not 'watchin'...just reading)

Our Dear One doesn't take in sustenance in any of the usual ways.

She sucks the life force out of any and everything around her and when she's done, one little burp and she floats to the next unsuspecting galaxy.

What man wouldn't love her??

• Love 8

I could say something mean about little Abigail, but I will refrain today, in order to not offend the sensibilities of those that love her on this board. I will bitch about Kate. Why is she not mourning Will, her beloved Grandson. We have seen how his death has affected Marlena. Why can't Kate be a real character. I hate that we really never get to see her exist as a character without a love interest and that she always ends up being the welcome mattress for all new male characters over the age of 50. Sigh. The way that she zeroed in on Eduardo at the pub, reminded me of a predator going in for the kill. She was stealthy and purposeful. I know that she was a prostitute, I think it is ridiculous how the show uses Kate...I think Eduardo would be interesting with Jennifer..She looked beautiful today in her sky blue dress..Just perfect...For a minute there, my revulsion for Jennifer disappeared and then it came back, when I remembered how she treated Jack like he was dog doo for doctor Tan...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 8

Jennifer should be a tad little more concerned shouldn't she? She tells Chad she got a phone call from Abby saying Ben was being strange, then a text now Abby's gone and she doesn't know where she is and instead of racing to the police station to report all that she's running to Hope? Chad's the only one with warning bells going off? 

Plot point so she could let Chad know something was strange. I was shocked that he went to the apartment. That was bold! LOL! Loving this storyline! Looking forward to tomorrow!

• Love 2

I can't believe Rob Wilson is out-acting Kate Mansi. Yeah, I make fun of her, but of the two I probably would have thought she was the better actor since she doesn't look quite as plastic. 

I just think Abigail is so boring in this storyline. I don't hate her like I did during the Ejabby stuff, but she's so blah right now. I actually felt more moved when the freaking serial killer talked about how Abby cheated on him. 

• Love 6

I can't believe Rob Wilson is out-acting Kate Mansi. Yeah, I make fun of her, but of the two I probably would have thought she was the better actor since she doesn't look quite as plastic. 

I just think Abigail is so boring in this storyline. I don't hate her like I did during the Ejabby stuff, but she's so blah right now. I actually felt more moved when the freaking serial killer talked about how Abby cheated on him. 

I promise not to say anything bad again about the damsel in distress, but I did feel sorry for the serial killer...He looked like a wounded kid and I did love his crack abut her weakness to spread her legs for Dimera men...lol  I could not resist that comment..

• Love 6

Plot point so she could let Chad know something was strange. I was shocked that he went to the apartment. That was bold! LOL! Loving this storyline! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Ben and Chad coming face to face was a surprise, may be they're trying to keep spoilers on the down low?

If I have to hear Abagail tell Ben that "she's marrying him, she's having his baby" one more time I'm going to red necktie someone. That's been her fucking mantra for the last three months. Gees writers maybe you should update your insert dialogue here software.

Edited by callmebetty
  • Love 8

I agree with this--I'm not getting any sense of worry or urgency from KM, it's like she knows Ben will never hurt her, no matter what she says or does, so I'm not in fear for her or her life.  And as many times as KM scrunches up her face, she just can't bring the tears.  I think she needs to stop attempting it.

• Love 5

Bo, if you want Hope to sleep, stop fiddling with her hair.  I'm glad to see that sometime in the night they got her out of her bloody clothes.

Andre's shirt is weird.  White shirt with black collar?

Does Justin have any sort of legal right to tell Chad not to leave Salem?

Damn, Roman, could you stop yelling in the middle of a hospital?

I always thought that Gabi should go back to modeling. The Gabi/Eduardo scene was really good. And Rafe is being a punk with Gabi.

What did Andre mean when he said that he wished he could have been there when Justin had to let Chad go?  He was there.

Wow, Jennifer's dress is so pretty.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 5

Bo, if you want Hope to sleep, stop fiddling with her hair.  I'm glad to see that sometime in the night they got her out of her bloody clothes.

Andre's shirt is weird.  White shirt with black collar?

Does Justin have any sort of legal right to tell Chad not to leave Salem?

Damn, Roman, could you stop yelling in the middle of a hospital?

I always thought that Gabi should to back to modeling. The Gabi/Eduardo scene was really good. And Rafe is being a punk with Gabi.

What did Andre mean when he said that he wished he could have been there when Justin had to let Chad go?  He was there.

Wow, Jennifer's dress is so pretty.

Jennifer was beautiful today.....

• Love 4

Are Abby's ankles tied to the chair legs or is she just to stupid to get up from the chair and run?  At first I thought that was the case and that she was just sitting there like a guy with her legs open, but then I figured she must have each ankle tied to each chair leg.  My question:  did she just submissively sit there and let him tie her up one leg at a time?  Why the hell didn't she kick at him or punch him in the head with her secured hands?

I hate a weak woman on a soap opera.  I hate it when women are portrayed so weak and unable to fight for themselves, waiting for a man to save them..  I vaguely remember someone going after Jen and Nicole I think a while back (was it Jen's stalker guy?).  It was one guy and two of them.  Then Daniel showed up and fought him off while they stood back and screamed and simpered.  One guy could take him on but two women couldn't beat the crap out of one guy?!  Annoying.

I like that Hope was at least a fighter until Aidan caused her to go unconscious.  Otherwise she would have kept fighting, that's just how Hope is.  It does bug me a little that she got knocked out and Bo had to be the one to finish him off though.  A woman can never do it all by herself.

Why hasn't Abby tried to fake out Ben and find things to break free with.  He seems to leave her alone plenty, she could bide her time and do something when he heads back to get food or something.  But nooo, she does it all wrong.  She cries for him to stay and not leave her.  Hasn't she figured out that if he doesn't leave he will keep her there tied up?  He's not going to change his mind.

I'm guessing she will stay there a damsel in distress and Chad will be her hero saving her from Ben.  Maybe Ben will end up dead, maybe he'll join his daddy in prison.  Ben is too pretty for prison, he'll end up being somebody's bitch.  But now that Abby is feeling distress with the baby, she will be even more helpless and in need of saving.  

• Love 4

Ben and Chad coming face to face was a surprise, may be they're trying to keep spoilers on the down low?

Or either some of them are misleading. Two of the spoilers were completely wrong about and Chad and Abby.

KM and KA have to be loving all this material they're getting right now. Because I know I've been glue to my screen.

• Love 1

Are Abby's ankles tied to the chair legs or is she just to stupid to get up from the chair and run?  At first I thought that was the case and that she was just sitting there like a guy with her legs open, but then I figured she must have each ankle tied to each chair leg.  My question:  did she just submissively sit there and let him tie her up one leg at a time?  Why the hell didn't she kick at him or punch him in the head with her secured hands?

Her legs are secured to the chair and her hands are zip tied. 

I'm not sure how far a pregnant woman would get running with her hands zip tied/handcuffed and kicking a man of Ben's size and strength while on a remote island. Where is Ben even getting the chinese food from? He had to leave the island and return to get that food. Look at what he did to Chad and Will. He's already knocked her unconscious while she tried to get away once, a pregnant kick isn't going to really do anything to him except make him get more violent and angry which doesn't seem like the brightest idea when trying to protect an unborn child. 

• Love 5