Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Holy crow but KM/Abby did not look attractive today.  That was one weird looking bikini top and it fit her strangely too and then to have Zoe looking so effortlessly sexy--not a good day to be KM/Abby.

The Paul/John scenes feel really forced and I just realized that we haven't seen Ms. Tori Simpson in quite some time--I guess the show realized the actress was kind of crappy.

(edited)

What a horrible episode and Tomsell got paid for this....Freddie looks checked out....It is the same scene over and over again with Wilson and Paul...I find it odd that 2 young  attractive gay men like Paul and Derrick would be not be hitting the sheets..I wish soaps would show people just having sex with each other because they enjoy it without the constraints of a commitment..That happens in real life...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

It doesn't always happen in real life.  Gay people/men have friends just like everyone else.

I found this an enjoyable episode.  Holy Cannoli, Sparkle in those swim trunks was enough for the investment of my time.

• Love 1
(edited)

7/9/2015 Recap :)

Zoe/Chad/Abby

Chad denies making Abby jealous and Zoe doesn't want to be used and once Chad figures out his feelings he can get back to her and Zoe walks off but Chad wants Zoe to come and Zoe calls Ben hot but not as hot as Chad. Chad says Theo likes to hang out with Abby and that Abby is ancient history and that Zoe is imagining things and that they're through and Zoe doesn't buy any of it and walks off with Chad following her. Abby walks in and picks up her glasses looking a little stunned at what she heard and walks off.

Brady/Theresa/Haley/Tate/John

Brady is in Tate's room with the nanny Haley and being cutesy with Tate as Theresa is looking on not happy. Theresa enters the room saying she lost her tablet and it's not in there and Theresa asks Haley to look for it which Haley says she doesn't work for Theresa which Theresa doesn't like Haley talking to her like that and Brady steps in and has Haley watch Theresa while he straightens things out with Theresa and takes her out of the room.

Brady says Theresa can't order Haley around and not gonna use Tate to get to him and Brady wonders why she hasn't looked for a bigger place. Brady is gonna make sure Haley is there when both of them are with Tate. Theresa doesn't like that Brady is taking Haley's side over hers and can't take it anymore which Brady tells her to cut it out. Brady goes over the contract and tells Theresa to stop intruding. Theresa says she was looking for her tablet and they argue some more with Theresa storming off.

Haley is with Tate as Theresa enters the room and finds her tablet and doesn't appreciate that Haley is trying to make her look bad. Haley says Theresa takes care of that all by herself, Theresa says she's the hired help and she's Tate's mother. Haley walks off with Tate to go and fix a bottle. Theresa looks up and sees a new smoke detector and gets upset and walks out of the room.

John enters the living room where Brady and Haley are and holds Tate but only for a second and Haley says Tate looks like John as Theresa enters the living room and says she's going to work and leaves. Outside the house Theresa says she needs to come up with a plan ASAP and walks off. John is talking about the Xander case and then it shifts over to Paul being spokesman for Mad World and Paul staying in Salem. Brady is glad that Paul is staying and John is having a problem with Paul & Derrick and Brady says Paul is an adult. John wants Paul to be happy and Brady says Paul will find a guy to be with.

John is getting ready to leave and tells Brady he doesn't like Theresa staying there and to get her out as soon as possible because she's trouble.

Ben/Abe/Theo/John/Zoe/Chad/Abby

John, Abe, & Theo arrive at the park and Ben approaches and wants to take Theo for a swim but Theo wants to wait for Abby and Chad. Ben says they'll be there later and Theo wants to know why Abby and Chad aren't there together and says Paul is there which John walks off. Ben is able to get Theo to do something else and they walk off.

Zoe and Chad arrive at the park and Chad introduces Zoe to Ben. Zoe sees her friend Phoebe and goes off to talk to her. Chad appreciates Ben coming to the picnic which Ben did for Theo. Abby looks on from behind now in her bikini and sunglasses. Abby comes and asks about Zoe which Chad says she'll be back and Zoe does come back and kiss Chad with Abby looking uncomfortable. Theo and Abe run up and Theo hugs Abby. Chad runs off to hang out with Theo and Zoe joins and Theo asks for Abby. Abe has to go do something and Abby thanks Ben for coming and goes off to be with Theo, Zoe, & Chad.

Zoe and Abby return and Abby talks about being dizzy and Zoe says Ben and Chad getting along. Abby asks why Zoe doesn't think that Ben and Chad get along which Zoe said she could be wrong and goes to buy everybody hot dogs. Abby says hot dogs and feeling nauseous. Everyone returns and Zoe has the hot dogs and asks Abby to hold Theo's as Abby is looking uncomfortable and can't stand the scent. Zoe continues passing out the hot dogs and gives Abby hers while she still looks uncomfortable.

Everything is wrapping up as Ben and Abby leave while Zoe and Theo pack things up. Zoe points out the watch which Theo freaks out and Chad says that he'll return the watch to Ben. Abe and Theo soon leave. Zoe had a good time and calls Theo adorable or something like that and says something about Ben and Abby being happy or whatever.

Adrienne/Lucas

Adrienne enters TBD wanting to know if Sonny is there and the co-worker says no. Lucas enters and Adrienne tells him that she's looking for Sonny to tell him about the divorce. Lucas doesn't understand why Adrienne hasn't told Sonny and Adrienne hasn't told any of her children as Lucas didn't tell Will. Adrienne says she needs to be honest with her boys starting with Sonny. Lucas is wondering why Adrienne can't wait because he wants to know if she made a decision from where she's going. Adrienne says Justin wanted out as he slept with another woman and used her affair to green light the divorce. Adrienne says Lucas should know what it's like as he's been through it and they have kids and have history. Lucas says he's not talking about Justin, he's talking about them.

(Missed some of the conversation because of the emergency broadcasting test)

Adrienne says it doesn't matter if she wants the divorce because it's happening as it's not about hurt feelings or misunderstandings. She calls Lucas a decent man and it's not his fault and how they're not in a place to make a commitment right now. Lucas grabs her hand and says whatever they have is just starting and don't know how far it will go but he's ok with it.

Sonny/Will/Ari/Paul/Derrick/John

Sonny sees Derrick and Paul as they're talking and Paul and Derrick see Sonny, Will, & Ari. Paul introduces Derrick to Sonny & Will and John walks up and Paul introduces Derrick to John. They make pleasant chit chat. They talk about playing volleyball as Will says Sonny should play volleyball with Derrick and Sonny goes off with Derrick. John and Paul walk a few feet away and aks Paul if everything is ok and Paul says everything is fine.

Derrick and Sonny are walking and Derrick apologizes for exposing the affair between Will and Paul and hope things work out. Derrick can't believe Sonny has a family because he's young and they chat briefly before walking off to play. Will looks at John and Paul talking. John and Paul are talking about how Paul met Derrick and John asks what else he knows about Derrick which Paul finds funny and cool that his new father is hovering and asking about a guy. Paul says John interrogates people but feels John accepts him for who he is. John says he needs to get with the program and wants to know about Derrick which Paul says they're just friends and play tennis together. John asks if Tori is okay with Paul being comfortable in Salem which Paul says Tori is and John says he's doing fine and has to go. Paul wants to hang out with Brady and for John to kiss Tate for him which John will and leaves. Paul sees Will and says he can watch Ari if Will wants to go hang out with Sonny and Derrick.

Paul says Derrick is a friend and Will thinks it's great they're friends and seem more than that as he thinks there is chemistry and Derrick is hot. Paul wants to know why Will is pushing it and what he's afraid of. Paul says he and Derrick just play tennis and Paul asks he brought Sonny here to watch Paul with Derrick which Will denies. Paul says gay men can just be friends and what Will is doing is pushing Sonny away. Derrick and Sonny return and Sonny asks if everything is ok. Will says everything is fine and Paul invites Derrick to lunch and they leave with Derrick saying the four of them should do lunch. Sonny asks Will what really happened.

Will says nothing but being friendly and they talk about Paul and Derrick and what their relationship is about. Sonny gets a call and it's Adrienne who needs to talk to Sonny and Sonny is on his way. Will says to Ari that the day didn't go as he had planned.

Theresa/Anne

Theresa arrives in the break room at the hospital where Anne is fixing coffee and vents about Haley. Anne asks if Haley has a shot and Theresa says she's not unattractive. They talk about whether or not Brady and Haley are going to get together and Theresa says what will happen if her plan doesn't work and Anne asks what plan. Theresa says she has to come up with a way to save Tate from something horrible. Anne points out putting Tate in danger which Theresa says she wouldn't do that. Anne says a good idea is for Theresa to be a good mother. Theresa says if she did Haley would get all the credit and a nanny cam is installed in the smoke detector. 

Anne asks if Theresa is sure about the nanny cam but Theresa is sure that there is. Theresa says there was a cam installed in the smoke detector that caused her to lose her stash back in the day. Anne says it's tragic but how does she know and Theresa says the place is rigged and Anne points out that maybe Brady doesn't know about it and Theresa figures that it's Victor. They talk some more about being a good mother and a plan is hatched into Theresa's head.

Theresa is thinking as she says technology is good as the nanny cam can turn everything around with Anne's help.

Abby/Ben/Chad

Abby is at Ben's house and is nauseous and then wonders if she's late and sees that she is and says it's impossible and Ben arrives and asks what's impossible as there's a knock at the door and it's Chad as Abby turns around. (Last scene of the day)

These stories are lame and today's show was even lamer. If shows continue to be this boring like it has been over the past couple of weeks, I won't be able to recap them anymore. I'm not gonna keep recapping boredom and repeat conversations over and over and those damn flashbacks. Maybe I should recap when the new writers take over lol. As you can see in my recap I was barely paying attention to their conversations today cause I missed some stuff.

Damn Yawn is such a bad actor. Just awful, atrocious, abhorrent, and appalling. Those facial expressions, that monotone voice. OMG.

Jar Jar in her bikini: tumblr_inline_mub264lc0B1qhcvhp.gif

Am I suppose to feel sorry for Jar Jar who let two unprotected penises in her and let them squirt all up in her?? I mean sperm and penicillin is the main food group that Jar Jars need to survive.

Same convo with Sonny & Sneasel and I'm just beyond bored. WTF was Sneasel expecting to happen when Sonny seen Derrick and Sparkles? Was he expecting Sonny to get upset, jealous, disown Sparkles. I just don't understand and writers don't either.

Theresa I like you a lot but you getting on my damn nerves with all this planning and plotting. Writers consistently write the same damn thing for her with no character growth at all. Instead of being concerned about being a mother and having the pros/cons of being pregnant stripped away from her she keeps thinking about that fucking blockhead Brady. I just wanna slap the shit out of Theresa sometimes. JL better be glad she's a good actress.

Adrienne & Lucas. BLAH

Zoe blends in well, hopefully she sticks around.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 6
(edited)

I love that the nanny isn't standing for any of Theresa's bullshit. Theresa is just so ridiculous. She has no other aspirations other than getting money and Brady's dick. 

I don't have anything to say about Sonny/Will/Sparkle because what's the point.

Our national nightmare re: Abifail is beginning :(

This show has just gone completely off the rails with every single story being stupid and boring as hell.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5
(edited)

It doesn't always happen in real life.  Gay people/men have friends just like everyone else.

That's what I liked about it and I'm glad he clued Will in on that too! LOL.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 4
(edited)

Holy crow but KM/Abby did not look attractive today.  That was one weird looking bikini top and it fit her strangely too and then to have Zoe looking so effortlessly sexy--not a good day to be KM/Abby.

I wish I looked that bad. lol. Not always a huge fan of KM hair, but the girl definitely have a well toned body. She's gorgeous.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 1
(edited)

why would chad even look at the oh so ordinary side piece when the beautiful Zoe is there?

Is Peter Jackson filming another JRR Tolkien movie which made all the Orcs unavailable to stand next to Abby to give her a fighting chance to look like the supermodel the show hypes her up to be? Seriously though, KM looks good in a bikini but damn Zoe. You just don't hire a supermodel type and than make her semi-interesting on top of that and stand her next to the Hobbit. 

Of course Abby overheard the Chad only brought Zoe to make her jealous conversation. Of course she did. Can't have her feeling insecure,used, unattractive or unwanted for long now can we? That ego is a bottomless pit in constant need of feeding. With her around it is always Shark Week on Days. 

Aw, geez. Again with the pregnancy scare/WTD story? ENOUGH.

Didn't they just have sex? In case we forgot, they remind us with eye-searing flashbacks anytime Chad or Abby are on-screen. Do Hobbits just shows signs of incubation and gestation faster? 

Isn't it funny that she (and in fairness the dudes too - condom anyone?) can't seem to get her birth control right but seems to find out she is pregnant like damn near 2-3 weeks after having sex. 

I find it hard to even watch the show with this WTD story, Will and his mess, & Theresamunchausen mess. Just 3 unwatchable stories too many. Not to even mention the Jonas factor. I know many are excited about new writers coming on but I remember Dena. However, I will say that she did give Ari Walker material to sink her teeth into even though I might not have always liked the story. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2

So, rather than wanting to be with a woman who is funny, witty, ambitious, and smart in addition to being beautiful, lean, and sexy, Chad wants to be with someone who is dull, self-involved, has no sense of humor, only has a job because of her mommy, has a history of gaslighting and being violent, is a serial cheater, and is also short, bowlegged, knobby-shouldered and all around strange looking? 

Ok, then.

• Love 11

And so it begins. Have mercy on us all as we endure the pregnancy of the side piece. I may vomit along with Abifail. 

Theo is cute, and I understand that he has special needs, but I fail to see the benefit of the adults catering to his every whim.

Sneasel needs to spend time in a high security psychiatric facility!

Paul + Derrick = HOT!!!!

• Love 5

Man, they sure reran a lot of yesterday's scenes first thing this episode.

Abigail bought a huge picnic basket worth of food at the club, but they're buying hot dogs?

Is Theresa wearing a teensy tiny skirt, or is that shorts? I want details about Theresa's ex and the smoke detector camera.

John tells Brady that Derrick "dressed well"?  He was wearing swim trunks.

• Love 5

Do the writers have no comprehension of how teenagers and 20 somethings behave?  They like to have fun and enjoy themselves.  They can be serious and responsible, but they also like to go out with their friends, go to movies, nightclubs, the beach, and simply have a good time.  Drama is fine for a soap, but never ending misery is not.

Zoe and Theresa would have guys lined up wanting to go out with them.

• Love 8
These stories are lame and today's show was even lamer. If shows continue to be this boring like it has been over the past couple of weeks, I won't be able to recap them anymore. I'm not gonna keep recapping boredom and repeat conversations over and over and those damn flashbacks. Maybe I should recap when the new writers take over lol. As you can see in my recap I was barely paying attention to their conversations today cause I missed some stuff.

I say you should only recap if you are enjoying it.  I love love LOVE your recaps, but if they stop being fun for you, what's the point?  Recap when the show inspires you to (for good or bad), and know we'll be happy to read them!!!

• Love 5

I don't want Zoe to get pregnant.  I want Zoe to be like, "Later guy.  I want to enjoy being single and young and free.  I'm not ready to get tied down with a bunch of WTD drama with someone else's baby.  You are on your own with Slappy and Manny."  I so want Zoe to tell Chad in no uncertain terms he has to use a condom.

• Love 4

Yes, KM is toned but for me that doesn't equate with looking good, especially if the show is going to have characters going on and on about how beautiful Abby is when she's actually rather ordinary looking with an atrocious personality.

• Love 5

Since the writers clearly have no conception of how adults behave (and consequently have everyone acting like horny, angst-ridden teenagers), I'm not surprised that they have no idea of how to write realistically for college-aged people, either.

• Love 3

A photo has been leaked of the Abby baby!  Hard to tell who the daddy is, but there's no doubt who the mommy is.  Looks exactly like our Abby girl...

Abigails%20baby.jpg

• Love 5
(edited)

Once again Anne is stellar. Her reaction was hilarious when Theresa was complaining that a smoke detector/nanny cam made her lose her stash. TPTB must like Theresa more than Nicole - they let Theresa have a friend she can share her plans with whereas Nicole has to talk to herself all the time.

I really enjoyed the conversation between Brady and John about Paul. John's acting -- which usually plays as a series of tics -- fit the conversation perfectly.  Brady is great when he lightens up. His smile is so damn cute it's too bad we see it so little.

It's weird with Brady. If he were acting like he is because he actually knows what Theresa is up to, it would be understandable. But, since the show has him acting that way towards her when he ostensibly does not know, he comes off as a gigantic jerk.

I find the situation with the nanny to be strange. Theresa is in some way her boss, right? So who gets to snap, "I'm not your maid," to your boss on like the third day you've worked at a place? I can understand asking, in a professional manner, for clarification on your role in a job, but not being snide the way she was to Theresa. Brady should be seeing that as a problem (i.e. an overly entitled nanny).

Edited by micat
  • Love 3
(edited)

What I hate in Tomsell's Salem is the fact that familial connections are lost in the shuffle in their nonsensical stories. Why does Theresa have to live at the Kiriakis mansion..She is a Brady, Caroline, Hope and Kayla would welcome her and the baby with open arms..It makes no sense to me..Kim and Shane would not be okay with their daughter and grandson living with Victor. They should be in Salem making sure that they are okay..Given all that they have gone through with Victor, the whole Brady clan should be warning Victor about harming Theresa...They know what he is capable of...The Theresa storyline could have been a way for the show to remind viewers old and new via flashbacks, how Evil Victor is..Some viewers get a kick out of Victor attacking Will and Theresa. I get uncomfortable whenever he does that because of his dark  history with the Brady clan..

It bears repeating, but where the hell is Andrew Donovan..This is the 50th anniversary of the show, all of these legacy children should be coming back to Salem for a time period. They are the future of the show, how long can Bo, Hope, Marlena e.t.c drive story, the new generation should be front and center with the vets as supporting players...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I find the situation with the nanny to be strange. Theresa is in some way her boss, right? So who gets to snap, "I'm not your maid," to your boss on like the third day you've worked at a place? I can understand asking, in a professional manner, for clarification on your role in a job, but not being snide the way she was to Theresa. Brady should be seeing that as a problem (i.e. an overly entitled nanny).

Didn't the nanny say she's following Brady's orders to not let Theresa treat her like a servant? He's the one who is paying her so obviously she's going to listen to him instead of Theresa, especially since Theresa is acting stank. She seems like she would be one of those rich housewives who think they have a right to treat "the help" poorly.

• Love 4
(edited)

Ah, the inconsistencies on Thursday's show!
- Haley comments that the fresh air from being outside made Tate hungry, then a little later downstairs, Brady talks up going outside with Tate
- Abigail asks Ben to hold her sunglasses, but they are on her head when she comes back from the swim
- Where is Zoe holding the cash for the numerous hot dogs she purchased? She called to the hot dog guy and walked over without a wallet or purse.
- Arianna is 2. Why is she in a bucket seat car carrier stroller? They normally are not for kids over 12 months.
- Abigail comments at the apartment that she put too much garlic in the pasta. But didn't she purchase all the food at Club TBD?

That being said, I do love this show. I'm assuming it will be preempted by the Women's World Cup champs' parade today in NY, so I should figure out what random channel they are airing it on.

Edited by AManfred
  • Love 5

AManfred -- great catches : ) I'm always trying to figure out what time of day it is in Salem, as that is rarely consistent as well. 

Theresa -- how does any young/new mother walk into a room with their baby in it and not immediately go over and hold him? She tossed off a "see ya, Tate!" like he was a family friend, not her son. Again, the writers had a great opportunity to soften Theresa but didn't see or ignored it. Kristin showed more motherly love for that baby in the three scenes we saw of them versus Theresa. 

Ari and her bucket seat -- I know, you'd think Ari had mobility problems or something. When my girl was 2, she was running around like a banshee, hardly sat down long enough to eat! 

• Love 3
(edited)

To be fair Lastwaltz, they probably keep the twins who play Ari in that bucket seat to keep her from running off the set...lol They should have her walk a bit, it would make it more realistic...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

As much as it pains me to say anything nice concerning Abigail, at least she's figuring out she's pregnant on her own. Every other pregnancy on this show has been discovered by random fainting followed by weeks spent in the hospital.

And wait? Wasn't it July 4th? Why were Anne and Teresa at work while everyone else was at the lake?

• Love 3

They don't want Theresa to meet Ben and Chad....Plus, Theresa looks much better than Abifail and Ken Corday does not want anybody upstaging his pet..I hope there is more character integration with Higley and Josh..I like Josh, he is really good at character-driven stories..

• Love 3

I thought Theresa showed a lot of angst looking through the doorway with John and Brady and Tater Tot because Nasty Nanny was taking her place and she was sent off to work.  It wasn't like she didn't want to be in the middle of that.  People are treating her like crap for no good reason.  I understand her desperation.

Usually one gets pregnant mid cycle so it's not unusual to find out like I did, about 3 weeks later.  With Eej, wasn't it about 3 months later when she figured it out?  That's more unrealistic for a young woman.

Nausea over a hot dog is way too funny for the Jar Jar I thought she craved weenies.

• Love 5
(edited)

Nausea over a hot dog is way too funny for the Jar Jar I thought she craved weenies.

Oh my GOD but that is perfect :):)  

Today we were treated to Abby freaking out all over Will and making him promise not to tell anyone that she has a pregnancy test.  Like all of Salem is riveted by her sex life.  Get over yourself Abs, the only people this affects are Chad,Ben and her.  That's pretty much it.   

And it's also awesome to see Will and Abby in scenes together because they have that whole "not being able to stay faithful to my partner" thing going for them :)

I do like the rapport that FS has with JE--I believe all of their scenes and I liked watching them interact today and talking about how cheating affects relationships.  Very nicely played.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

Even when Adrienne is/was at her blinkered, judgmental worst, I liked the way Evans and Smith played that mother-son dynamic. They always had a rapport that was believable and touching.

(You guys, I gave in to nostalgia and started watching online clips of Will's coming-out storyline this week: the contrast with the current writing is, shall we say, unedifying in the extreme. So many relationship have been lost or altered beyond any recognition. I even miss T. I never thought I'd say that.)

• Love 4
(edited)

What is so shocking was that it was Tomsell that wrote Wilson's romance and got all of the awards and accolades for that..It is shocking that they would destroy their signature couple like that....I have a feeling that it was Ken Corday that demanded that they ruin Will and Wilson to make Paul and Paulson more palatable. Ken Corday has gone on record to say that he hates couples and wants characters to be with other people and not stay with just one person..He broke up lumi and Phloe to put Lucas and Chloe together..I will never understand that...Phloe were hot and perfect for one another....The same for Lumi...

Edited by Apprentice79

And she has the uncanny ability to turn guys into weenies.  

Looks to me like she's grown tired of a constant diet of Ben's Vienna sausages.  Mercy ME, what will our former Purity Circle Girl DO??  (I wonder if she has to return the banner and tiara.......)

• Love 2

So, it hit me, while Abigail was checking her "Am I Late?" app on her smartphone and was having the flashbacks of sleeping with Chadrick and Ben/Ollie, practically back-to-back. What if...? Hold on to your seats, because this sounds impossible... What if, since Abigail slept with the two guys within 24 hours... What if she became pregnant with TWINS and each guy was the father of ONE of them??? This would be sooooo novel for a soap <cough> Guiding Light> <cough> Sammi/EJ/Lucas <cough>

• Love 4

Boes, she does have a weakness for Dimera Weenies....lol....she was begging EJ for some and even offered to be his side piece in order to still have access to it...

So true, Apprentice!  But, is she in to foot-longs, or does she go for the Ball Park regulars?  

Inquiring minds really DON'T want to know - what this show has done to my withered brain.....

• Love 1
(edited)

The show is stupid  and boring, we have to have these types of post to keep it relevant and interesting..Lord knows Tomsell have not been able to do that with their nonsensical parody of a soap...

Edited by Apprentice79

Dang is just hit me.  side piece and will are birds of a feather.

Boes, she does have a weakness for Dimera Weenies....lol....she was begging EJ for some and even offered to be his side piece in order to still have access to it...

She was already his side piece.  Just begging to have a permanent position as side his piece.

• Love 1
(edited)

7/10/2015 Recap :)

Lucas/Ari/Will

Lucas, Will, and Ari enter Sonny & Will's apartment and they discuss Sonny leaving to speak to Adrienne and Will asks Lucas does he know why Adrienne is speaking to Sonny. Lucas says that Sonny will tell Will and asks how things are going with them and Will says he made an appointment to see a therapist and how Sonny told him that Will didn't have time to process being gay. Will says he may learn a thing or two to save his marriage. Will wants to save his family.

Lucas asks if Will is sure Sonny wants to work on things which Will says yes ad that the life they have together is what Sonny needs which Lucas hopes that he's right. Will wants a distraction and wants to stop obsessing over everything. Lucas tells him to go for a walk and to go see Caroline as he'll watch Ari. Will leaves. Lucas has Ari in his hands and goes to the door to look for keys and opens it and Adrienne is standing there. She enters and they get all cutesy with Ari. Adrienne says this is how they got close together by watching Ari which Lucas confirms. Adrienne says is it ok for now which Lucas says is perfect.

Sonny/Adrienne/Chad

Sonny gets the news that Justin filed for divorce and Adrienne says Justin wasn't happy with his marriage because he had an affair long before she was Justin and if Sonny understands. Sonny says it sounds final which Adrienne says it is and Sonny is worried about them and asked if her and Justin talked about it and is it the only way. Adrienne says that her and Justin never talked about what went wrong with their marriage but the affair indicates he wasn't happy and her friendship with Lucas turned into more. Sonny asks did Justin explain why he wasn't happy and Adrienne says he didn't and there are times where there are no explanations and how her and Justin argued and yelled at each other. Sonny says it must be sad for the both of them and sorry that they can't be happy together and says he loves her and will support her no matter what and it means a lot to Adrienne. Sonny says maybe they can change being happy together as they had years where they were happy and can find a way to get it back. Sonny needs her to tell him that the divorce is the only way to fix things between them.

Sonny realizes it's a dumb questions cause divorce is opposite of fixing things. Adrienne says Justin doesn't believe it can be fixed and she shares some responsibility. Sonny says she turned to Lucas and Adrienne says Lucas was supportive which Sonny understands. Sonny is disappointed in Justin for having the affair which Adrienne says that her and Justin have problems in their marriage but respect each other and they share a bond because of their kids and Adrienne says she loves Sonny. Sonny wats to ask is it serious what's going on with her and Lucas. Adrienne says her and Lucas care for each other but no commitments when Chad enters and Adrienne has to leave which she says her goodbyes and leaves.

Chad says it looked like he interrupted something and asks Sonny if he's ok. They talk about Sonny hiring JJ and Sonny wants to know it's cool because he knows Chad has feelings for Abby. Chad denies his feelings and Sonny doesn't believe it because of Chad's reaction to JJ being hired. Chad says Sonny is wrong and he's through with Abby which Sonny doesn't believe by the look on his face and Chad leaves.

Nicole/Dan

Nicole is at Dan's sipping coffee and flashing back to Eric and Dan respectively when Dan enters putting on a shirt hoping his shower didn't wake Nicole. She doesn't answer ad Dan asks what is it and Nicole says she could't sleep cause she has to tell him something. Nicole says it's a big step to move in with Dan and needed some time to think about it and decided to take him up on moving in. Dan says he loves her and wants her there and Nicole says yes that she wants to move in and says good luck on trying to get rid of her. They kiss and Dan says he trusts Nicole and Nicole says she loves Dan with all her heart and someone could say something to him to make him change his mind. Dan says he's been there and some more talk.

Dan wants to know why Nicole is worried which Nicole says Xander and how Xander can come up to him and tell him things that she said about him and that nothing happened with her and Xander but made him believe that something could happen. Dan says Nicole worked hard to get her life together and nothing will get him to change how he feels about her. Dan says for Nicole to finish getting dressed so she can move in and Nicole says she's lucky and Dan says he is.

Serena/Eric/Brady/Nicole/Dan

Eric is on the phone with Serena getting ready to meet up and Serena wants to help. Eric will meet her and hangs up and Brady is in the doorway wondering why Eric is still talking to Serena. Eric and Serena are at TBD and Serena says she has all the evidence and once she turns it over she won't be in the clear but she don't care and will do anything for Eric as she loves him and wants Eric to forgive her and all she wants which is only a dream for Serena as she's sitting in The Square.

Eric isn't getting into with Brady which Brady says he's being protective. Eric flashes to kissing Nicole which Brady asks what and Eric doesn't want to talk about it and goes to leave and Brady says he's just trying to be there for Eric just like Eric was for him. Eric comes to Brady and asks how things are. Brady says things are challenging with Theresa in the house but she wants to do fine by Tate. They chat some more about Xander which Eric flashes back to Serena offering to help.

Dan and Nicole are walking through the Square and Dan asks if she's ok and Nicole says she's not going to stop living because of Xander and gonna put it behind her and concentrate on Dan. Serena exits the shop with coffee in her hands and sees Dan and Nicole as they look at her. Cold greeting and Dan wants to leave but Nicole makes a comment about Serena being a two fisted coffee drinker and Serena says she's waiting for Eric and Dan wants to know why which Serena just walks off without saying anything. Dan wants to know why they're meeting and Dan and Nicole see Eric standing in the Square.

Nicole says she can't do it right now and wants Dan to ask Eric about Serena. Nicole leaves. Dan wants to know why he's seeing Serena which Eric snaps at Dan to drop it and leave it alone. Eric then apologizes and Dan doesn't mind as he says they owe Eric so much. Dan talks about Eric saving Nicole's life and how Nicole is playing tough but scared and goes on and on until Eric snaps again and wants Dan to stop thanking him.

Serena is on the phone in her hotel room texting Eric to meet her there. There's a knock at her door and it's Nicole and Nicole says she can tell Serena how she feels about her and calls her a lying deceitful bitch.

Anne/Theresa/Haley/Brady

Theresa says she has to take out the nanny and how she's a good mother and prove it to Brady. Theresa says the nanny cam will be the answer to her prayers. Theresa wants to get a guy to help her and Anne says they're on the clock but Theresa tells Anne to focus as she loves Brady which Anne is cynical about and Theresa grabs Anne and they walk out of the break room.

Anne and Theresa enter Vic's house which Anne is mesmerized by the house and Theresa goes to get something which Anne sits on the chair and is relaxing. Theresa comes to the nursery and Haley asks if Theresa cleared this visitation with Brady which Theresa says yes and wants to start fresh with Haley. She thinks with Haley's help they can bond, be friends and be a good mother which Haley says yes and all Theresa wanted to say and she says goodbye to Tate and leaves. Outside Theresa smirks.

Theresa enters the living room again and talks about Haley as Anne is just looking at everything while Theresa talks about the feed from the nanny cam can go to the computer and Anne asks if she knows how to clear the cache on the computer which Theresa says yes as she's on the laptop. Theresa finds the nanny cam on the computer and see if there's a recording and they see Haley as Theresa is emailing it to her. Theresa looks like she can loop it over and over of her leaving so it looks like she sat on her ass all day and they're about to go and find Anne's tech friend until Brady enters the living room.

Theresa says she's coordinating her work hours and getting her keys which Brady says she got what she needed. Theresa excuses Anne as Anne compliments Brady on how beautiful the house is and leaves. Brady asks Theresa is there something else which Theresa says there is. Theresa says she has a lead on a new place and doesn't want to jinx it and if all goes to plan her and Tate will be out in a week or two which Brady is glad. Theresa leaves.

Ben/Chad/Abby/Will

Abby is looking at her mobile calendar and flashes back to sex with Ben & Chad (not a threesome) when Chad knocks and hopes it isn't a bad time. Chad returns the watch to Ben and Chad asks Abby if she's ok and she scatters off to the bathroom. Chad asks should Ben go check on Abby and Ben says she's just a little off and Chad is getting ready to leave and thanks Ben for being good to Theo when Abby returns and Chad asks if she's ok and she says she is and Chad leaves. Ben says Abby was talking to herself and what does impossible mean. Abby says she was talking about work stuff and nothing important. Ben has to go to work and says he has to work late and leaves. Abby is freaking out and grabs her things and leaves.

Abby is walking through the park and Will comes up to her and apologizes for missing her and Ben at the picnic and Will asks if something is wrong. Abby has to leave drops her purse and the pregnancy test is half out which Will sees. Abby grabs her things and knows Will seen it and doesn't want him saying anything to anyone. Will thinks that she shouldn't go through it alone and how he should have been there for Gabi and Abby wants him to say nothing. Will wants to be there with her when she finds out which Abby agrees to and the two walk off.

They arrive back at Ben's house and talks about being late and not being planned and thought they were careful. Abby is grateful that Will is there and Will says it's selfish as he's relieved to focus on someone else's problems. Will asks if she's gonna tell Ben when she finds out and how Ben will be thrilled while Abby looks doubtful. Will says they didn't have the talk since she moved in about having children and Abby says they're not ready to have a child which Abby apologizes for saying that. Will talks about raising Ari is the best thing he's ever done.

Abby says she needs to know and goes to take the test and Will hugs her and tells her he'll be right there. Will asks if Abby is ok as she exits the bathroom and Will asks if she's pregnant. (Last scene of the day)

Sorry Sneasel that Jar Jar didn't hear you in the Square, you know with your barking and Jar Jar's howling the two noises kind of cancel each other out. Didn't Lucas tell you to go and see Caroline but you go and talk to an unidentified species and want to know if she's carrying a litter.

Here's her litter if she's pregnant: Baby-Audrey2_500.gif?width=500&height=28

I said I wanted to see Anne in the Kiriakis mansion and I got it lol. 

I was happy with Eric snapping at Dark Roast until he apologized for it. None of his business, Eric is grown he can see who he wants, same thing for Brady like these two have any room to talk about the women that's been in and out of their lives. Brady being with rapey Kristter and Dark Roast with Jacosta. Dark Roast feels like he has a right to know everyone's business. So damn irritating.

Nicole STFU, you're no better than Serena, you're a lying deceitful bitch too. They're acting like Serena tried to murder Eric and Nicole when all she did was smuggle diamonds. She tried warning Nicole but Nicole didn't want to listen.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 7

I'm not going to pretend like I don't wish Sami was here to remind Sonny's mother of how she's a hateful judgmental bitch who treated her and Will like shit and to gloat about how her marriage is over because she and Justin can't stop cheating on each other.

I hope Abifail gets run over by a car.

• Love 6

Soap opera cliche number 452: Women who are pregnant find out because they are always getting sick and having to run into the bathroom. Cliche number 452a: A woman carrying a pregnancy test will always drop it in public. I'm sure if it helped Will to keep Sonny or get rid of Paul, he would tattle about Abigail's pregnancy test at the drop of a hat.

Dammit, Nicole, find yourself a man who's good for you.

• Love 6

Ken Corday doesn't like couples, but he is desperately trying to prove his hand picked favorites can be as popular a couple as other couples he did everything to ruin were.  He is failing.  Apparently, he didn't learn anything with Dannifer.

Any fans Ejami had were because of AS and JS, not the writing.  Same thing with Lumi, Safe, and Ejole.

• Love 1
(edited)

I briefly tuned in today for five minutes.

LIKED...SORTA

-Theresa and Anne scheming to get the baby nanny fired. Such silliness for two grown women...and yet, in keeping with their enjoyably teenager-ish antics.

-Adrienne (Judi Evans can SELL a scene)

DISLIKED

-Abigail's blouse. It looked like a spotted hospital gown in close-up. And her acting isn't great either, obviously...

-Lucas offering to help out Will at the drop of a hat. Let him suffer Lucas! He deserves it!

-Nicole and Tan. Oy.

I feel really badly for you guys who watch this show on a daily basis because...there isn't much to get into anymore, is there?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

Nope, not at all because every single last story is just lame. No character growth and everyone is relegated to the same thing over and over and having the same conversations day in and day out.

• Love 7

I briefly tuned in today for five minutes.

I also tuned in today, and lasted 25 minutes longer than you. Finally had enough when Abigail dropped her purse and the pregnancy test fell out. 

• Love 2

What is so shocking was that it was Tomsell that wrote Wilson's romance and got all of the awards and accolades for that..It is shocking that they would destroy their signature couple like that...

Maybe I should say the contrast with the current writing and acting?

Ken Corday does not like any one couple or character becoming to popular.  He does not like for the actors/actresses to have negotiating power when it comes to salaries.  What the fool does not understand, is those popular characters and couples brought the ratings up which translated into more advertising dollars.  His attempts to force people to like his hand picked favorites have failed miserably.

There is no reason for Theresa to be living at Victor's.  As I have said before, Shane is rich.  There is no way Shane and Kim would be okay with Theresa living at Victor's, and money is not a problem for Shane.

I hope Stefano, Victor and Clyde kill each other.  Either that or Sami and Kate kill all three of them, and get away with it.

• Love 5