Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Wow. I'm usually not a fan of TOB, but she and KdP killed it today. What really got me was seeing Paige's gradual disappointment as Eve continued to lie. Her eyes just got darker and more worn down. It was so obvious that Paige was done with Eve, and justifiably so.

I'm ready for Paige to lay the smackdown on JJ and in front of everyone. The twerp deserves it considering how he's been lately.

Bet Paige forgives JJ since she has now sampled his dick. But will never forgive her Mother. jmo

I really hope this doesn't happen, especially since Paige was ready to pick up her entire life for him and he's willing to continue lying to her.

• Love 6
(edited)

I will give Eve credit for telling the truth when Paige gave her the last chance. There are a lot of soap characters I've known throughout the decades who would blaze through that last chance and keep on denying what was obviously staring them in the face. (Some of those characters are ones I've loved deeply when it comes to that.) And once she stopped trying to cover it up she was pretty honest about what a huge fucking mess it was. She didn't even try to dress it up as anything but a gigantic, loathsome mistake.

Also her 'I don't know' when Paige asked her 'Why?' Probably the most honest moment we've gotten out of the story from a meta standpoint... because, let's face it, it never made any sense to anyone why it happened at all much less kept on happening. It was two people who had absolutely zero self esteem digging a hole deeper together for no other reason than that was the only thing either one seemed to know how to do.

And KDP crying always gets me. It's the thing that makes me want Paige and Eve to repair their relationship at some point. Paige and JJ? Don't think I can go there... it's better if JJ get some help and Paige get a fucking degree somewhere far away (and for the love of God, Paige, pack layers. NoCal isn't LA or San Diego!) Look, I've rooted for pairings to come together again after horrible situations where I should not have wanted them to get back together. Soaps are full of 'so wrong it's right' couples over the years although they did it better in the days where they actually took the time to write the beats for everyone...

But, man, JJ has become so unlikable in all of this and, even worse, smug. I mean, I always knew that Eve was going to catch hell and that she was going to be completely isolated as a result. She's the most under of underdogs that ever undered at this point and, also, she's earned every bit of the hell she's catching so, on that score, she's already paying for her misdeeds... and she will continue to pay.

And fucking Kassie plays devastation so well that I'm just put in a place where I'm feeling 'let her stop hurting for the love of god!' That's my weakness on that front.

But then there's everyone else... Jen seems to realize she's made a mistake in pushing this reunion when things are as fucked up as they are. (Please don't make me talk about Daniel. I'd really rather not.) But JJ is at the top of his mountain of lies thinking nothing can touch him and he's got Eve dead to rights so that she can no longer keep him from His Precious... and seems to no longer want to acknowledge his own wrong-doing. "It's all Eve's fault!" (And, of course, Abigail is right there nodding and supporting the Eve is The Worst party line. Shut up, Abigail! -- granted, what else would she say? It still annoys me.)

JJ has somehow found a place right beside Will in 'insufferable wrongdoer who refuses to acknowledge or apologize for what he did' and, man, is that EVER not a good place to be.

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 8

I wish Paige would be done with JJ.  I want Adrienne to divorce Justin.  I don't like Lucas/Adrienne as a couple, but Justin has no respect or regard for Adrienne so she should be done with him.

Unfortunately, the way these cheating SLs go, the wronged party gets angry calls it quits with the cheater, and then they end up being written as in the wrong for getting justifiably upset about being cheating on.  {Rolls Eyes}

• Love 2

I hope Paige goes all Sami on him and what I mean is remember when there were two Rafes and Sami figured it out and confronted EJ by punching the fuck out of him 2x. That's what Paige needs to do to JJ punch his ass twice and run off with Rory. 

• Love 4

Rory? He is in love with JJ and JJ can do no wrong according to Rory.

Doesn't he also kind of have a thing for Abigail? Or does Rory just think anyone in a skirt is hot... unless it's Paige. Because, man, Rory does not like Paige and never has.

Is anyone else kind of hoping for some inappropriate Rory reaction to JJ sleeping with Eve?

• Love 3

I'm almost certain Abigail and Maggie and Kayla are going to find some way to blame Eve for she and JJ sleeping together, as if JJ had no agency in the matter. After all, they reacted the same way when it came out that Abigail slept with EJ. I hope this isn't the case, but I know that will happen.

• Love 4
(edited)

Gosh, the Eve and Paige scenes were a bit duller than I expected....probably because of Paige. 

Paige didn't seem as shocked as I thought she'd be. Jennifer's reaction to finding out was kind of epic, but Paige seemed so blah. I guess she seemed to improve as the scenes went on and she started crying, but  holy cow, the scenes leading up to her crying seemed to drag so much I didn't think I'd be able to get to the end of the episode.  

I think Paige acts her part correctly, but maybe she lacks that indefinable "it" factor which makes some soap actresses stand out when they're saying the word "slut."

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Glad some of these story lines are moving. Can't wait for weasel JJ and his enabling mother get the smack down from Paige. Still basking in the glow of Paul cold cocking Sneasel's...I could watch that forever.

• Love 4
(edited)

KdP was amazing today!  When she whisper-sputtered that she slept with JJ, man oh man.  She can play regret and disgust with herself so well.  And TOB has been flat for so long that it was really great to see her showing some spark again.  Can't wait to see what Paige has in store for JJ and Jennifer tomorrow, and I'm especially looking forward to watching Casey Moss.  Eve and JJ still don't make a lick of sense but at least the payoff is/will be some wonderful acting.

I haven't like Zander since he manhandled Serena, but now I really don't like him.  If this story ends with Dr. Tan saving the day then I will be bitter.  Nicole needs to be the hero here.

Oh, and what the fuck is going on with Abigail's 1982 clothes and greasy hair?  Just hideous.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 4

Bet Paige forgives JJ since she has now sampled his dick. But will never forgive her Mother. jmo

I expect Paige will forgive JJ down the road, but it's a soap opera - pretty much all couples break up. But relatives never stop being related to each other. I really can't think of one time where a soap character has disowned a relative and stuck to it for all time. Eve and Paige will reconcile eventually.

• Love 2
(edited)

WOO HOO!  Party at Jenn's!!  Get out your silly hats, start cramming for your knock-knock jokes, and try not to get nekkid too early.  

How could Paige NOT have a good time, with this crowd!  We've got the lovely Jenn organizing it - jenn.jpg - she gives good party.  And of course, the inspiration for the celebration, her dear boy JJ - JJ%20cool.jpg - who luckily, is too cool for school but apparently not for San Jose State.

Of course, who could have a good time without JJ's dear sister, Jenn's firstborn, the lovely Abigail - jar%20jar.jpg  Abigail makes a good time whereever  she goes, be it a shower, a boardroom, or even a supply closet.

And it how could anyone have fun without JJ's ex-great-aunt-by-marriage, that vivacious and oh-so-SWEET dear Aunt Maggie - maggie.jpg

Because Jenn is just the type, because she's just so CARING, she's also invited poor, poor Kayla to the party.  Poor, poor Kayla, you rmember her, right?  The woman who apologized to JJ last year because his father raped her??  Kayla, the woman who is three times as smart as anyone else in the room, but who has been reduced to being little more than a walk-on doormat to to back up any lesser character when that's needed?  The woman who can't get a date while her niece Abigail goes dumpster-diving for hers?

You must remember THIS Kayla - Kayla.jpg - cuz this is who they think we see.  But we know better.

Nonetheless, Kayla will be there, invited probably to clean up and eat leftovers.  Cuz they love and value her so much....

Yup, Paige is one lucky girl to be the star attraction at a party with THIS caliber of hosts!  But will it just be JJ"s family,

hell no.  There's also her dear friend Daphne - daphne.jpg -

and we can't be forgettng good ol' Rory!  But watch out, he might just spike the metamucil! - Rory.jpg

He really is THE dude, but he isn't the TOP dude.  Cuz no party is complete without the SOOPER DUDE himself,

Dr. Dan!! - Daniel%20dude.jpg

Paige may think what she's going through at her mom's, finding out about her and JJ is bad.  But she ain't seen nothin' yet, until she gets to this party. 

What a group of freaks.

I really enjoyed the Eve/Paige scenes today and I'm looking forward to seeing JJ get swatted like the bug he currently is tomorrow.  (I'm hoping JJ's bugdom is short-lived and that he becomes rootable again).  I think that T O'B did a more than decent job today, and I think KdP did an excellent job.  

I couldn't help, while watching those two, to think of Kate Mansi and how she NEVER seems to bring it, no matter what the scene or storyline or scene partner.  With T O'B today, we saw vulnerablilty, pain, anger......with KM all I ever see is a supercilious snark, sort of like what you'd expect from the dumb one in a Mean Girls gang.  There just is no There there with her.

Good times, folks!

I'm ignoring all things Xander and Serena and Nicole right now.  That story is so over, so done.  PLus, it's obvious that we're going to have to watch Daniel rescue Nicole and I just can't watch that.  She's smarter than his dirty big toe yet Show can't allow that to play out.  

But no matter, we've got JJ's exploding world to look forward to!

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

I was pleased to see TOB do a much better job in her scenes today than in JJ's nightmare. KdP was excellent as usual.

Paige should dump JJ just for the guest list on that horrible surprise party he threw her. Paige is supposed to be happy looking at that group??

I just hope that Paige doesn't play along all of tomorrow and then lose it only at the very end. Let's get the party going early - the tirade and slap and entirely justified invective!

• Love 4

Bobcat, Justin is being written so out of character that its crazy. I am not pleased with the way that he is treating Adrienne either. If TPTB wanted Justin to go to the dark side, it should have been written and developed. Instead, we get Justin just having an affair out of nowhere.

There is no affair.  It's all part of the Steve-Bo storyline. Justin has to pretend in order to protect his wife's brother and Victor's son.  All will be explained/revealed in August.  Adrienne will be devastated and elated.  It's Soap 101.

Count on it.

.....When she whisper-sputtered that she slept with JJ, man oh man.  She can play regret and disgust with herself so well........Eve and JJ still don't make a lick of sense but at least the payoff is/will be some wonderful acting.

And I bet there is at least one more tumble of hate-sex once the dust settles. And a miracle pregnancy.

• Love 2

Loved the Eve/Paige smackdown - actually felt for both of them.   Man JJ really has turned into a vile creature - I do hope Paige really lays the smackdown on him in front of EVERYONE.

I hate that Xander is being thrown under the bus to make Dr. Tan the hero (again) - everytime the show shoves how great Dr. Tan is down my throat - the more I loathe him.

Weirdly enough - I'm enjoying Adrienne & Lucas - I know she'll eventually go back to Justin - but am going to enjoy them while I can.   I just love that Lucas is finally getting some kind of story.

Looking forward to having Bo & Steve back - have missed them both.

• Love 5

And I keep coming back to KM having to have MR there when AS's Sami goes to confront Abby.  KM should be ashamed that another actress was needed to create drama when CM and TOB who are both younger then she is didn't need any assists.

I guess dating a writer means you don't have to have even a modicum of talent. 

• Love 5

Loved the Eve/Paige smackdown - actually felt for both of them.   Man JJ really has turned into a vile creature - I do hope Paige really lays the smackdown on him in front of EVERYONE.

I hate that Xander is being thrown under the bus to make Dr. Tan the hero (again) - everytime the show shoves how great Dr. Tan is down my throat - the more I loathe him.

Weirdly enough - I'm enjoying Adrienne & Lucas - I know she'll eventually go back to Justin - but am going to enjoy them while I can.   I just love that Lucas is finally getting some kind of story.

Looking forward to having Bo & Steve back - have missed them both.

I'm surprised that I'm enjoying Lucas and Adrienne.  I wouldn't mind if she stayed with Lucas.  I was never a Justin/Adrienne fan anyway.

I'm looking forward to Steve returning, but I loathe Bo.  I hope his return is extremely short term and Hope stays happy and in love with Aiden.  Bo has treated Hope like crap for years.  The mere thought of his return makes me want to quit watching completely. I hope Steve sticks around for awhile.

I'm looking forward to today's party.  I thought Kassie and True were both very good yesterday.  JJ is so smug right now, I can't wait for Paige to give it to him with both barrels.

• Love 3

For the time being, I can see why it might be easier for Paige to forgive JJ than Eve. JJ doesn't have a blood bond to her. I would find it harder to forgive a mother for this kind of transgression. 

I did find JJ's smugness with Eve a little weird -- there's really no guarantee that his plan could go as he's saying it could go, unless he was trying not to blink in front of Eve. All I can gather from his reasoning is that perhaps he felt a tougher posture would work with her, since the other postures landed him in bed with her.

• Love 6

I'm over JJ. For real, this time. When I'm yelling for him to listen to Daniel, it's a sign that things have taken a really wrong turn with his character. 

I can't feel anything for Paige. She's still boring, and TOB plays her like a robot, and no amount of crying will make me care about her character. I don't dislike her, I just wonder why she's there.

• Love 6

It's sad that I actually preferred seeing Jennifer jump on top of JJ and Eve to strangle Eve than I did watching Paige showcase her devastation with a certain degree of dignity. I must be a sick person.

• Love 4

Well, Jennifer losing her shit was fun. I mean... it was! Let's be honest!

Paige finding out is more of a relief. Although today might wind up being fun! Paige and Eve having their confrontation alone was all heartbreaking and anguish and stuff. But now... now we've got an AUDIENCE.

::rubs hands together::

• Love 5

Oh yeah, maybe Paige was more muted with her mother so that she could really lose her marbles in front of JJ's family. Abigail is there, so I wonder if she'll slap Paige before even hearing the full explanation.

• Love 3

I bet that if Paige slaps JJ, Jen will be the first to jump in and pull her off of him... because, you know, it's totes okay for Jennifer to jump on Eve and start strangling her after receiving a horrible shock but if anyone lashes out at one of her cubs... fuck that! Not allowed!

I swear, if Daniel interrupts the goods in order to tell everyone to calm down and talk it out... I will kill him with fire from my mind. It's bad enough that he's there... do not ruin it for us, Daniel!!

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't know about you, but I don't watch soaps for dignity!

I abandoned any thought of dignity (not that I ever invested in the concept to any recognizable degree.....) back in my Ryan's Hope days when Delia was involved in an unrequited love affair with a gorilla.

And it just got better from there!!

Edited by boes
  • Love 5
(edited)

I don't know about you, but I don't watch soaps for dignity!

I do, but I may be an idiot. I like to blame it on being conditioned by Wendy Riche and the Labines to expect greatness. Boy did they pull a fast one on me. I hold Agnes Nixon accountable for these standards as well.

I bet that if Paige slaps JJ, Jen will be the first to jump in and pull her off of him... because, you know, it's totes okay for Jennifer to jump on Eve and start strangling her after receiving a horrible shock but if anyone lashes out at one of her cubs... fuck that! Not allowed!

I swear, if Daniel interrupts the goods in order to tell everyone to calm down and talk it out... I will kill him with fire from my mind. It's bad enough that he's there... do not ruin it for us, Daniel!!

And just why exactly haven't you done this already? Hmmmm?

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Wow, that was some amazing party they threw for Sage.  Other than the balloons and the cake, how is this different from a regular day at Jennifer's Horton Homestead.  I will say, watching KM's performance of Abigail waxing on about JJ's insistence about the chocolate frosting was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

And when did Paige's friend become a supporter of Paige and JJ.  She should have been saying, you're going California with this loser?  Call me when you regain your sanity.

• Love 4

It's not as easy as it sounds... but you have noticed his orange has gotten toastier, haven't you?

I would say to only use your power for good but hell, go for it.  This town could use a good Stephen King Firestarter!

DON'T forget Maggie's hair.  That haystack should go up in a heartbeat!

• Love 2

Good God! Sparkle is so pathetic, he is always begging Sonny....How many ways does Sonny have to tell Paul he wants to save his marriage? Now Paul is using the excuse that it worked for John with Marlena it should work for him. John and Marlena's love story was so complex and heartbreaking for everybody..John never set out to hurt Roman and steal Marlena...He wasn't constantly begging Marlena to leave Roman and be with him. Will is an asshole now, but he is right about Sparkle. He and Will are running neck and neck for the title of Mr Pathetic....Run Sonny..Run far away.....I am looking forward to Sonny leaving town..This storyline has run its course....The worst triangle ever..Everybody is awful, including Sonny, because he comes off  stupid, indecisive,weak and gullible. I miss the old Sonny,  who was strong, Confident, assertive and sharp....Go away Daniel....He is so insufferable.....He was so smug at the birthday party....If Higley gets rid of him and brings back my beloved Jack..I will be a fan for life....Is it me or is Joseph Mascolo reading cue cards, something is off with his acting..He is usually very good....

• Love 2

I abandoned any thought of dignity (not that I ever invested in the concept to any recognizable degree.....) back in my Ryan's Hope days when Delia was involved in anrequited love affair with a gorilla.

And it just got better from there!!

It's so funny because I thought you said unrequited love affair with a gorilla.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why did it take everyone so long to realize something was wrong with Paige? How stupid are any of these people?

Do Kayla and Maggie have faces that can't move? Or does absolutely nothing shock them? WTF was up with those two? Hope should have been at this party to give the same face she did when the sex tape was shown in church. Never thought I'd say this but I thought Abigail gave the best shocked face to Jennifer (aside from Paige, of course). I did of course go "Shut up, Abigail!" when she was all "What are you talking about, Paige?" And I did wonder why she looked desperate to show up in a Tiffany or Debbie Gibson video.

The weirdness of Paige's face kind of helped today's scenes, I think. Her teeth looked like they could kill as much as her eyes.  And, yeah, I was thrilled with the cake throw-down.

I was kind of impressed with how quickly Jennifer's face seemed to age when Paige told her that she's as bad as Eve. That's a way better insult than calling someone a slut. 

Cole is so stupid. O.M.G.  I didn't think anyone could be dumber than JJ and Eve, but Cole was coming close today. 

KDP does have skills. The character of Eve is such a mess, but as I've said before I do believe she loves her daughter which makes this storyline even more depressing.

Why was Will banking on Sonny not finding out the truth from Paul? Still don't care about Paul though. I enjoy laughing at him as much as I enjoy laughing at Will. There are no winners among those two.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 6

And when did Paige's friend become a supporter of Paige and JJ.  She should have been saying, you're going California with this loser?  Call me when you regain your sanity.

Yeah, it seemed for awhile there Daphne was the conductor of the 'stop obsessing over this jerk! He's moved on! You need to, too!' I guess once they got back together she decided to go the supportive friend route.

Although at THIS point... 'Dude, he slept with your mother! And then he had sex with YOU! His MOM knew about it and encouraged you guys to get together... at least your Mom had the decency to think that was fucked up!'

I know Eve and Decency don't go together all that well. Still, for all that Eve bleated against JJ from jump he proved her absolutely right once he slept with her the first time. And all the stuff afterwards, like the whole 'Shane's worse off than he seems' was to keep Paige away from the guy who just sexed up her Mom. I thought Eve was out of line at the start but once they hit the sheets... everything she was saying was kind of accurate.

And Jen pushing for them to reunite after catching JJ while he was... you know... inside Eve. Ewwwww! Which just made the whole JJ/Paige sex even grosser.

• Love 3
(edited)

JJ is a dummy. He made Paige tell that in front of all of those people.

I know! <Monica Gellar's voice>  I don't get JJ's overconfidence these days. Why was he not picking up on how ghostly Paige looked? He should have taken her somewhere else to find out what was wrong with her. Lucky for him Maggie and Kayla don't seem to find any of this stuff remotely weird. Have they slept with daughter's boyfriends in the past or hidden this info from anyone before? Because I have no idea why Maggie was being way less judgmental about this than whatever Nicole has been up to lately with that stupid elephant.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3
(edited)

I never really understood Eve's apathy towards JJ. She was friends with Jack....This storyline was stupid as well. The real Eve would never have done something like that to her daughter...They change characters' personalities for their nonsensical plots..I can't see Charlotte Ross' Eve doing this..She never really hated Jennifer, she just called her out  on her games with Frankie..These writers should watch youtube to get knowledge about the characters that they are writing for....There was a vulnerability with Eve and she had a tough life..She and Kim hated each other, but they grew to love one another...She loved Jeannie and Andrew...I loved her creepy relationship with Nick..I swear Days has had the best couples of all daytime....People always talk about the supercouples on this show and they were good...Even the minor couples were good: I loved Bo and Carly, Frankie and Jennifer,Tony and Anna, Mike and April, and Eve and Nick....The writers back then took their time to craft a love story with good characters....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

HOLY CRAP THEY LET PAUL MAKE AN ACTIVE MOVE!!!!! The writers were making him more passive than Sonny- I was starting to think the only way they would get together would be if Sonny legit slipped and landed on Paul.

I have to give it to the writers- I didn't forward a single part of this episode- Paige went AWF, JJ got his just desserts and to some extent, so did Jennifer and I hope daniel is next, I always enjoy John and Marlena, and I'm team Eve and Kassie knocked her performance out of the park as she has been doing. And of course, I'm all about Paulson moments and Chad+Sonny moments. I'm enjoying this week.

Will has to be the stupidest person alive to think Sonny was never going to find out what he said to Paul- like wtf was Will smoking in California.

• Love 6

Finally, some Paulson progress!

Go for it, Sonny.  You know you want to.

I enjoyed this episode as well.  But why is Maggie crying because another one of Jocasta's whore children slept with someone inappropriate?

• Love 3

Finally, some Paulson progress!

Go for it, Sonny.  You know you want to.

I enjoyed this episode as well.  But why is Maggie crying because another one of Jocasta's whore children slept with someone inappropriate?

Why the heck are the Jonases even there? OMG Paige should have broken up with JJ for this crap birthday alone- crappy guests, crappy cake, crappy day all around. What 19 year old college student wants a birthday party like that?

• Love 4

I never really understood Eve's apathy towards JJ. She was friends with Jack....This storyline was stupid as well. 

I didn't watch back in the day but I have friends who are longtime Days fans and I asked them and they concur with this. Jack and Eve didn't hate each other so Eve going around hissing about JJ being 'just like his father' made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The thing is, the writers had this planned when they were still trying to get Charlotte Ross back. She said no because she was busy so they looked elsewhere. So it could have just as easily been CR going around hating Jennifer and hating Jack and all that noise... and basically behaving in a manner that bears little resemblance to the character 25 years ago.

Plus, the writing has been downright schizophrenic... Eve and JJ bond over music... then she hates him because he's 'just like Jack'... even though they were friends/co-conspirators back in the day... Eve and Jennifer have hated each other since high school... except not really because it was really when they were college aged... Shane doesn't have a college fund set up for his grand-daughter... because of reasons... everyone talks about how wonderful Paige is even though Eve is the one who raised her so she must have done something right... Eve hates JJ... then she's weirdly obsessed with holding onto that fucking jacket... Jennifer tries to reach out wondering if Eve has actual feelings for JJ... said feelings disappear within a day...

I mean, it's like the whole thing with Theresa. What the fuck is that backstory supposed to be and how to does it relate to the actual child that Shane and Kim had?

It's like they do a story randomizer and it just fills in names with a generic plot that has nothing to do with the actual characters or history. I don't even know all the history of this show but I can smell bullshit! And use Google!

• Love 8

Exactly Dandesun...Theresa does not bear any resemblance to who I envisioned Kim and Shane's daughter to be.....Shane and Kim would have given everything to make sure that their kids grew up with love and stability. Especially Kim who is a survivor of sexual abuse. Theresa should have been standalone character with no familial ties in Salem....Tomsell just sucks and are awful with crafting their stories....Look at what they did to Will, they turned him into an interloper in his own marriage....Nobody is who they are supposed to be..Nicole is another character that has been destroyed, she is always begging for people's approval..Old school Nicole did not care about approval or being liked..She is Daniel's punching bag, it is sickening to watch him treat her like she is lower than dirt...

• Love 2

I've decided to look on the bright side with this Sonny/Will/Sparkle crap. FS leaving means Sonny won't end up with either of them. I'm going to laugh when Will and Sparkle magically get over their hatred for each other and get together because there's no other gays in Salem. 

Was it really necessary for Jen to fall to her knees crying? That was a bit dramatic, I think. 

• Love 5

Wait a doggone moment, the fact that the show really had Sonny defending Will with the ole "everything will has been going through lately" when everything Will has been going through either didn't happen to him or was caused by him, meanwhile Sonny was nearly stabbed to death and cheated on and Paul finds out his mother lied to him his whole life and just got raked over the coals by, of all ppl, druggie alchies Thrady...... this show needs to stop trying to invoke sympathy for Will cuz it aint working. Thank you Paul for cutting off the Will speech Sonny was about to start because my head would have exploded

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Will and Paul will be like EJ and Sami..Sick and disgusting to watch..They will get together..They will be declaring that they are soulmates by next year..Paul and Will will both be saying: Sonny who?

Edited by Apprentice79
(edited)

I very, very rarely mute scenes but oh boy did Sparkle leave a big turd on today's episode.  I couldn't care less about him confronting Jawn about the Conference Table Sex That Scarred Sami, especially since Sami should be part of that story.  And he's using it to justify his lust for Sonny.  So it's out there, Sparkle will do whatever it takes and Will was right to keep him out of Salem.  IMHO.

Speaking of Jawn how stupid was MarRoomba?  After being parachuted into Salem Park Where Everything Bad Happens, her priority is to find out how it's going with Sparkle?  Nevermind she was kidnapped to Italy, her life threatened, and threatened some more on a plane flight home to nowhere.  Only sparkle's important right now.

The Sparkle Saga was really unnecessary since we really wanted to see Paige deck JJ.  I'm not a fan of the slappiness but that was great.  I was a little bummed they would leave it at the turd cake on the floor.  I LOVE it every time Failure is clueless about what's going on but did we have to keep looking at that huge jaw hanging open?  The shoehorning of KM was bad. 

Ha ha did Rory get the whole thing on video?  Wow he's growing up.  Makes me feel a little icky for liking him for a long time.  If Days can put  Will's articles online they can post Rory's video too!

Also a big laugh at Dingy Dan.  When JJ said "we did it" even DD shook his head as if thinking what a novice you are, you need to lie to women better than that.  At least he kept his mouth shut. I thought Jen did a great job today with the guilt aging. 

I like Chad even if we can't figure out what he's up to.  Anybody notice he has a weird kind of sparkle in his eye and he sort of freezes into a smirk?  But he seems like a pretty intelligent person unlike some on this show.  What's with Stephono asking if he's getting back together with the Failure?  I thought he was engineering some kind of ultimate humiliation for her.  In my dreams.

Haystack Hair should be Naggie's new nickname LMAO.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wait a doggone moment, the fact that the show really had Sonny defending Will with the ole "everything will has been going through lately" when everything Will has been going through either didn't happen to him or was caused by him, meanwhile Sonny was nearly stabbed to death and cheated on and Paul finds out his mother lied to him his whole life and just got raked over the coals by, of all ppl, druggie alchies Thrady...... this show needs to stop trying to invoke sympathy for Will cuz it aint working. Thank you Paul for cutting off the Will speech Sonny was about to start because my head would have exploded

I think the show wants to jerk around both the Paulson and Wilson fanbases...This triangle sucks....Will was right about Paul all along and he proved that today...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1