Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Ugh Will you're giving Sparkle exactly what he wants. Why would you tell him you think Sonny would rather be with him than you. Sparkle is already an egotistical prick and now he knows how insecure you are. You're only making it easier for him.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

GO SONNY! You beautiful man, he's always able to shut Sneasel the fuck up. Sonny shouldn't be blaming himself for his gerbil dropping his pellets all over Salem. It's ridiculous, Sonny knows he's not at fault.

Even Sparkles brought up a good point, why did he leave Sonny alone to track him down. Sneasel is just very pathetic and pitiful. GW does that face again of lowering his head and looking like he escaped from a mental hospital. Now he wants to threaten Sparkles if he doesn't get out of town, I was so hoping that Sparkles would punch the shit out of Sneasel, but I'm sure he will when he learns that the gerbil blackmailed his vacant mother.

Look at dumbass BOllie, having that species do his work for him. So fucking pathetic, I guess he can place the blame on her for when he gets an F. BOllie you can't let Jar Jar move in, I'm pretty sure the building doesn't allow any pets up in there. She's treading carefully by being able to use her cloaking device to sneak in and gallop all over the building. I call BS on her not wanting to move in with mannequin because she now knows Chad is free, if he was still with Grimace she would have packed up her extra pair of hooves, fleas collar, pooper scooper, and animal bowl and moved right on in.

That was the most forced bump between Chad and Jar Jar I've ever seen. He practically had his arms out ready to bump into that creature. Chad really, surprised that BOllie hasn't read the book. Mannequins are not built for reading. They're built to be played, which he's gonna get played when Jar Jar drops her depends.

Shrewena looked like she wanted to strangle Parker. She's an idiot talking about how she can't just be walking around with the diamonds. Bitch put them in your bra, your panties, or even in your vagina, get to the hotel and tell whats her face you have them and hand them over. Damn, is it that damn hard unless she wants them for herself.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the Crypt Keeper not be telling Nicole and Eric about what's going on with Brady, since they don't work in law enforcement and they're investigating what's going on. Tells Nicole and Eric to not talk about it, then why tell them to begin with??

• Love 7

Will successfully scared the crap out of me (good job Guy!), Paul continues to be cool as the other side of the pillow, and my poor baby Sonny seems to be the only one who has actually been THINKING about this marriage >.<

Those Wilson scenes were intense soapy goodness but my mind continues to be boggled by Will's nerve- where is it coming from? how has this story shifted so drastically? we went from "sonny's choice" to "will's meltdown" as the center story and I don't get it- poor Sonny is getting yelled at and accused of being unable to resist Paul when he did- like seventeen times! Will KO'ed at round 2 >.<

• Love 6

Look at dumbass BOllie, having that species do his work for him. So fucking pathetic, I guess he can place the blame on her for when he gets an F. BOllie you can't let Jar Jar move in, I'm pretty sure the building doesn't allow any pets up in there. She's treading carefully by being able to use her cloaking device to sneak in and gallop all over the building. I call BS on her not wanting to move in with mannequin because she now knows Chad is free, if he was still with Grimace she would have packed up her extra pair of hooves, fleas collar, pooper scooper, and animal bowl and moved right on in.

Plastic mannequin's apartment needs to be fumigated with him and that creature inside. They're so disgusting and rancid and dirty and worthless. Just filthy pieces of shit. 

• Love 3

For the love of God, Sonny, take Ari, Kate, Theresa, and Ciarra, go find Sami and her children in Hollywood, and give me a show worth watching.

I care even less about the freaking diamonds than I did about the damn elephant.

• Love 4

"Why did Sonny marry me when he could have you?" Yeah, Will, this is a good question actually. I mean, besides the fact Paul refused Sonny's proposal, why is he with Will when he could have Paul? Pfft.

Will should really work on his insecurities.

• Love 6

For the love of God, Sonny, take Ari, Kate, Theresa, and Ciarra, go find Sami and her children in Hollywood, and give me a show worth watching.

I care even less about the freaking diamonds than I did about the damn elephant.

Sonny has no legal rights to Ari, so he cannot do that....lol  If Paulson happens, Will will not allow Ari around them...

Edited by Apprentice79

ShadowSixx, you write FABULOUSLY FUNNY posts every time, and sometimes you write something that is just pure into-the-stratosphere descriptive comic GOLD, and this paragraph. well, all I can say is I wish I could steal it, marrry it and have it's baby - surrogate, of course,

FANtasTIC!!

Edited by boes

But how did this become the central question instead of "Will Sonny forgive Will for CHEATING ON HIM?".

I literally do not understand why "why did will marry you, sonny?" has not been uttered yet! Everyone- even the flipping psychiatrist- is all "will made a mistake, they'll get past it and save the marriage" but what if Will actually does not want to be married subconsciously? What happened to that being the story and the central question being "what will sonny do?," DOOL?

• Love 2
Sonny has no legal rights to Ari, so he cannot do that

I don't care.

I think this SL would have been better if Will had cheated with some random guy when he was in CA, was feeling guilty, and then discovered Sparkle was Sonny's ex.  Then when Sonny left Will to reunite with Sparkle (which is where I believe this is going), random CA guy could show up in Salem looking for Will.

• Love 1

I don't care.

I think this SL would have been better if Will had cheated with some random guy when he was in CA, was feeling guilty, and then discovered Sparkle was Sonny's ex.  Then when Sonny left Will to reunite with Sparkle (which is where I believe this is going), random CA guy could show up in Salem looking for Will.

So, do you think that there will be a guy coming from LA looking for Will...

So, do you think that there will be a guy coming from LA looking for Will...

I think that would make things more interesting.  It's so obvious the writers had Will cheat on Sonny with Sonny's ex for the supposed shocking twist factor, and are now floundering on what to do with the three characters.

• Love 2

I think that would make things more interesting.  It's so obvious the writers had Will cheat on Sonny with Sonny's ex for the supposed shocking twist factor, and are now floundering on what to do with the three characters.

It would be interesting...Especially if it is a guy that could be a good rival for Sonny..Sonny has never had competition for Will....It would be cool if the guy started to spend time with Ari, that would really piss Sonny off....

• Love 1

Can someone please explain to me like I'm Ben why Serena put those buttons in the fireplace?!?

Its amazing that MA & AZ have more chemistry than either has with their current love interest.

• Love 3

Sparkle can go back to wherever he came from and take his useless mother with him. If Will and Sonny split up Sonny can date someone who isn't...Sparkle. 

It would be cool for Will to find out something shady about Sparkle while he is on the outs with Sonny, but Sonny refuses to believe him because of the expose that he has written about Paul..That would be a good twist...

It would be cool for Will to find out something shady about Sparkle while he is on the outs with Sonny, but Sonny refuses to believe him because of the expose that he has written about Paul..That would be a good twist...

I don't like Will, but this could be an interesting twist. Unfortunately it would, as it does for all soap couples, serve to bring Wilson closer together in the end, while completely ignoring the facts that Will cheated and there were existing problems in the relationship. Making Paul a bad guy shouldn't negate those facts, but that's how it always goes. For that reason alone, I hope they don't do something like this.

• Love 4

Abby and Ben continue to annoy with their dull and insipid romance and meaningless existence and I love how Abby is slowly becoming uninterested in Ben now that Chad's looking her way.  My, what a stellar human being she is.

Abby is about as loyal and faithful as her choices. Funny how Chad doesn't seem to be the devil incarnate to her anymore. 

But how did this become the central question instead of "Will Sonny forgive Will for CHEATING ON HIM?".

Same way that Abby was the poor victim of Sami's evil unprovoked revenge plans after Abby fucks Sami's fiance. 

Shrewena looked like she wanted to strangle Parker. She's an idiot talking about how she can't just be walking around with the diamonds. Bitch put them in your bra, your panties, or even in your vagina,

Ah the vagine... nature's pocket (tm Broad City)

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2

Haven't seen today's episode nor had the time to read the postings above yet...BUT, found this on TVWeek dot com....not surprising, Days is racing to the bottom

Long-running series on two different broadcast networks hit all-time lows in a key metric for the week ending March 13. Citing figures reported by Soap Opera Network, TVbytheNumbers.com reports that the daytime staples “General Hospital” and “Days of Our Lives” both set new lows in women 18-49.

ABC’s “General Hospital” averaged 503,000 viewers in the demo, falling below its previous low of 516,000, set during the week of Dec. 22-26 last year. “Days of Our Lives,” airing on NBC, sank to 422,000, eclipsing the mark of 423,000 set in the week of July 9-13, 2012, its previous low in the measure.

Could it be the horrible writing and some horrible casting choices?  I say yes.

• Love 4

I don't like Will, but this could be an interesting twist. Unfortunately it would, as it does for all soap couples, serve to bring Wilson closer together in the end, while completely ignoring the facts that Will cheated and there were existing problems in the relationship. Making Paul a bad guy shouldn't negate those facts, but that's how it always goes. For that reason alone, I hope they don't do something like

I don't like Will, but this could be an interesting twist. Unfortunately it would, as it does for all soap couples, serve to bring Wilson closer together in the end, while completely ignoring the facts that Will cheated and there were existing problems in the relationship. Making Paul a bad guy shouldn't negate those facts, but that's how it always goes. For that reason alone, I hope they don't do something like this.

I don't think that they will do that..I don't think Sparkle is as Noble as he presents himself to be....I think Arianna will bring them back together in an organic way...Sonny and Will need to sit down and really talk to one another...They have both contributed to their marital woes..Will's cheating is a symptom of that...

Edited by Apprentice79

You would think the writers would buy a clue when the "blame Sami for everything EJ and Slappy did" got so much backlash, and would, I don't know, consider doing a better job, but no, they continue on their idiotic way writing SLs that make no sense, and go nowhere.

If Kate/Sami had been allowed to destroy the Dimeras, possibly with some help from Lucas, Bo, and Steve, that would have been an excellent SL, and a much better exit SL.  Way better than Sami being the bad guy for standing up for herself, and Kristen, EJ, and Stefano once again getting a free pass for all the despicable things they have done, and all the crimes they committed.

• Love 6

Sparkle can go back to wherever he came from and take his useless mother with him. If Will and Sonny split up Sonny can date someone who isn't...Sparkle. 

Maybe Derrick will come back and Sonny and Derrick can date. Derrick was coming onto Sonny and wanted to go on a date with him when he visited TBD. Seems Sonny wouldn't have to worry about Derrick coming out because it seems Derrick is out, he just doesn't broadcast it, even though Derrick sucks at his job, he probably was fired.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 2

Maybe Derrick will come back and Sonny and Derrick can date. Derrick was coming onto Sonny and wanted to go on a date with him when he visited TBD. Seems Sonny wouldn't have to worry about Derrick coming out because it seems Derrick is out, he just doesn't broadcast it, even though Derrick sucks at his job, he probably was fired.

It is funny that you said that because Freddie and Guy hinted in their joint interview that Derrick does come back...lol....

Edited by Apprentice79

I suppose you could get this idea from Will that if he, who has no past with Paul, was unable to resist bedding him what chance does he have against Sonny going for an actual relationship with this uber irresistible guy. I guess? I don't know.

Frankly, the more I see of Paul, the more I just want to go and rewatch the Lizzie Bennett Diaries.

But I am also confused as to why Will somehow hasn't come up with the idea to FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO HIS HUSBAND for his infidelity. I'm gob-smacked over that one and remain so.

Anyone watch the first episode of the new Doctor Who series? You know, the first one with the Ninth Doctor? And Rose was getting chased by mannequins come to life? And it was all weird and creepy? Yeah... that's Bollie/Abigail all over. Except I only want the Doctor to save me and take me somewhere else when they're on.

• Love 6

Frankly, the more I see of Paul, the more I just want to go and rewatch the Lizzie Bennett Diaries.

Was he not the cutest?! On a shallow note, he is an absolute babe.If I were Sonny I'd be back in there pronto.

Edited by Ruby Red
  • Love 3

Usually when someone is cheated on, that person is the one to give into insecurity and lack of trust issues. But the reverse is happening in the Will/Sonny storyline where the cheater gives into weird paranoia and an inability to have faith in the spouse. 

Whatever is happening, I think Will is a bit of a nutcase (in that needy desperate way rather than the way Sami or Lucas could be at times) and I have no idea why. The nuttiness seemed to happen so suddenly...  

Will has that desperation to him that's kind of hard to watch. Like that kind of  uncomfortable desperation you might see on Dr. Phil rather than whatever entertaining weirdness it was that Sami had...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 8

This s/l might actually be interesting if they had a capable actor playing the part of Will. As it is now, it's just hard to get through watching the scenes and not be distracted by all the goofy facial contortions this guy does.

• Love 5

Hello my darling dears! Just a note to mention that we do sometimes have newer viewers who have not memorized the spreadsheet of nicknames we have for all the characters. ;)

It might help them out if we do occasionally drop an actual character name in our comments.

MWAH!

• Love 13

Twenty minutes into today's episode, and I just can't with Serena and her little bag of rocks.  Ugh.

I was getting very annoyed by those damned elephants, and then I thought, finally, she has the glass buttons, er, diamonds, and this story can now move along.  But noooo!  Bad enough she was waving them around for Parker to see (whyohwhy?), but now she PUTS THEM IN THE FIREPLACE?  She was so desperate to get them and now she needs to hide them from purple hooded woman?  And the best place she can think of is in the fireplace of the apt where a little boy lives?

I am truly sad at how they have wasted MA on this ridiculous storyline with this useless, unlikable and stupid character.

And I cannot wait until someone lights the fireplace.

• Love 10
Paul:  Well, I guess if I did want to go after him, I'd do it right now, when he's alone.  The husband you claim to love so much is finally home, and you leave him alone so you can track me down and yell at me.  Why is that, Will?  How come he's there and you're here?

NICE.  Oh, that was so satisfying, as was Sonny's breaking point with Will.  Sonny was on fire today, and it was fantastic.

I'm feeling the pull of a couple unpopular opinions today.  For example, I almost found Abby interesting today.  (I know!)  What I did find interesting was that she's well aware of what a plastic Ken doll she's boning, and that she wants to keep him safely in his box.  (And she certainly doesn't want to move into his crappy little doll box!)  She's at least smart enough (or is it shrewd enough?) to know she can't be happy with a dumb guy long-term.  Chad was playing all the right notes today; talking about her dad's book was brilliant.

The other oddity today was that I don't find the problem with Will to be that Guy is a crap actor.  He seems to have a limited range, I'll give you that all day long, but that's not a death knell.  (Speak one word against Dolph Lundgren in my presence and you will be cursed to the seventh hell!)  I find his facial reactions to be part of Will's character -- he's not as smart as he thinks he is, he's not as smooth as he thinks he is, and he sure as hell doesn't have a poker face -- he's about as devious (and self-aware) as a goldfish.  I find his Will to be very reminiscent of Sami in her youth, especially in his eyes and nose, and some of his expressions, especially when he is shell-shocked, are pure Sami to me.  (Remember her unbearably bad line reading at the Flashdrive wedding -- "we have to find out what's going on with this... (weird pause, bizarre emphasis) VIDEO!"?) 

It's uncomfortable to watch Will, but not (for me) because of the acting, but because of the character.  He's in a desperate, miserable, self-absorbed, self-pitying, self-hating place -- that's uncomfortable to watch.  It's ugly, and unappealing, but to me it feels right for the character at this time and place.

• Love 3

So we're supposed to believe that Ben is getting help with CALCULUS from Abigail? Neither one of them is smart enough to pass a calc course, and Abigail would have had no reason to study it in the first place. Wasn't she a journalism or art history major or something? Definitely humanities, not science. I have no idea what Ben's major is supposed to be...

• Love 5

I find his Will to be very reminiscent of Sami in her youth, especially in his eyes and nose, and some of his expressions, especially when he is shell-shocked, are pure Sami to me.  (Remember her unbearably bad line reading at the Flashdrive wedding -- "we have to find out what's going on with this... (weird pause, bizarre emphasis) VIDEO!"?) 

Wow. I don't know how this passed me by before, but you are so right. Young Sami was a pretty awful actress (and she only slightly improved over the years), and her facial expressions were very similar. But, and maybe because I was 20 years younger, I liked young Sami, so it worked for me then. I still think that, regardless of her acting limitations, there was something appealing about AS that I'm not seeing in GW. But the nostril flaring and puffing?Very Sami.

I wonder if my reasons for liking her then has to do with who Sami was up against. I disliked Carrie and Kate (then, I've done a 180 on her over the years). Maybe our common enemies made it easier to overlook AS's acting?

• Love 2

NICE.  Oh, that was so satisfying, as was Sonny's breaking point with Will.  Sonny was on fire today, and it was fantastic.

I'm feeling the pull of a couple unpopular opinions today.  For example, I almost found Abby interesting today.  (I know!)  What I did find interesting was that she's well aware of what a plastic Ken doll she's boning, and that she wants to keep him safely in his box.  (And she certainly doesn't want to move into his crappy little doll box!)  She's at least smart enough (or is it shrewd enough?) to know she can't be happy with a dumb guy long-term.  Chad was playing all the right notes today; talking about her dad's book was brilliant.

The other oddity today was that I don't find the problem with Will to be that Guy is a crap actor.  He seems to have a limited range, I'll give you that all day long, but that's not a death knell.  (Speak one word against Dolph Lundgren in my presence and you will be cursed to the seventh hell!)  I find his facial reactions to be part of Will's character -- he's not as smart as he thinks he is, he's not as smooth as he thinks he is, and he sure as hell doesn't have a poker face -- he's about as devious (and self-aware) as a goldfish.  I find his Will to be very reminiscent of Sami in her youth, especially in his eyes and nose, and some of his expressions, especially when he is shell-shocked, are pure Sami to me.  (Remember her unbearably bad line reading at the Flashdrive wedding -- "we have to find out what's going on with this... (weird pause, bizarre emphasis) VIDEO!"?) 

It's uncomfortable to watch Will, but not (for me) because of the acting, but because of the character.  He's in a desperate, miserable, self-absorbed, self-pitying, self-hating place -- that's uncomfortable to watch.  It's ugly, and unappealing, but to me it feels right for the character at this time and place.

That is why I find Will to be sympathetic at this time, despite his douchy behavior...He is floundering and drowning and it is uncomfortable to watch..It is like watching an episode of Doctor Phil. it is uncomfortable, but oddly fascinating... Sonny knows how to put Will in his place and a pissed off Sonny is always hot....I thought the Wilson scenes, Sonny's scenes with Adrienne, Paul/Will and Paul/Mother were the best parts of the show yesterday...

• Love 2

I think it was easy to understand why Sami would feel insecure next to Carrie. Marlena was there as sort of "proof" that Sami wasn't simply imagining things. Sami also had a lot of weirdly traumatic things happen to her. 

Except for the Austin-Lucas paternity mess, I don't think Will has had the accumulation of traumas Sami had. He's been well-loved by most members of his family since birth. And I don't think Sonny is anything like Marlena nor do I think he's given any indication that he "favours" Paul over Will. So watching Will freak out like this is sort of disturbing in that regard. He's like those people on Oprah that she'd side-eye and give a lecture to.  

AS was also a lot prettier than GW so I think it was easier to watch her nostrils flare and her eyes do the laser beam thing. I don't remember thinking AS was brilliant as an actress, but she did have the kind of charisma that works for a show like Days of Our Lives. I don't think I even liked anything Sami was doing and I remember being a bit horrified by her actions, but she was compelling in that way that makes you stare at someone even when you kind of hate them. I don't think GW has that rare quality. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

I think it was easy to understand why Sami would feel insecure next to Carrie. Marlena was there as sort of "proof" that Sami wasn't simply imagining things. Sami also had a lot of weirdly traumatic things happen to her. 

Except for the Austin-Lucas paternity mess, I don't think Will has had the accumulation of traumas Sami had. He's been well-loved by most members of his family since birth. And I don't think Sonny is anything like Marlena nor do I think he's given any indication that he "favours" Paul over Will. So watching Will freak out like this is sort of disturbing in that regard. He's like those people on Oprah that she'd side-eye and give a lecture to.  

AS was also a lot prettier than GW so I think it was easier to watch her nostrils flare and her eyes do the laser beam thing. I don't remember thinking AS was brilliant as an actress, but she did have the kind of charisma that works for a show like Days of Our Lives. I don't think I even liked anything Sami was doing and I remember being a bit horrified by her actions, but she was compelling in that way that makes you stare at someone even when you kind of hate them. I don't think GW has that rare quality. 

I think Will has always believed that he was not good enough for Sonny....He freaked out about Brent and Brian as well...This is typical self-hating, insecure Will Horton.He is worst with Sparkle because of his affair with him. He is also very jealous of Sparkle and his past with Sonny...I think he knows that he could lose Sonny and that is sending him over the edge....Sparkle is a bit too good to be true...Just because Will is acting crazy, it does not mean that he does not have his number....Look at Serena and Nicole....

I think enough things have happened to Will to give him some problems, but insecurity never seemed like one of them. 

I could talk myself into believing it....if they'd have Will reflect on all that Lucas and Sami have done for him: going to prison, covering it up, etc. and weigh it against some of the awful things he's done (not stepping up and confessing to shooting EJ, contributing to Arianna the First's death*, the story on Sami, and so on). Have him question whether or not he deserved all of that unconditional love and support from his family. But they've managed to make Will one of the least self-reflective people on this show, and that is quite a feat.

*I know a lot of people disagree, but if Will and Sami hadn't been hounding Arianna for that damned tape, and Will hadn't confronted her outside the Pub, she wouldn't have run from him, only to hit by a car. It bugs me to no end that there was no fall out from that, at least a little guilt from Will. I suppose it doesn't matter now, though; does Rafe even remember his other sister anymore?

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 3

I think enough things have happened to Will to give him some problems, but insecurity never seemed like one of them. 

I think ultimately that's the problem I'm having with Will right now. I think certain things could account for deficiencies in his personality, but he never seemed insecure to me ....until now. CM's Will seemed kind of cocky at times, especially with EJ. Even when Will was sporting that ugly do during his teen years when he was pulling pranks on EJ with Lucas, he seemed confident and if anything should have made a teenager feel insecure, that awful hair-cut should have done it. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

How is Abifail going to judge plastic mannequin for living in a crappy apartment; at least he's attempting to live on his own. She still lives at home with her mommy even though I'm sure the job she never goes to pays her enough to get her own place. And she definitely can't judge mannequin for being dumb when she's a useless idiot herself. Chad is playing her, saying all the right things so she'll bust it open in the shower for him, but she doesn't care, she just wants some penis. 

• Love 3

I can't even. I understand that people who are familiar with Melissa Archer's work are hoping she has a storyline. I'm not, so I'm hoping she has a deathline. AWFUL.

There were aspects of the story I didn't like, but I enjoyed seeing her so much that I put up with those aspects. Even though she wasn't the reason I returned to watching the show, her leaving is the reason I'll stop. The things I liked before can't take away the bad taste of how this was handled.

• Love 1

I rather liked Abigail today, too, and I LOVED how confused she was after the interlude with Chad. Well played, Chad, well played. Ben's not long for this storyline. 

I don't know how Sonny or anyone else for that matter can even be in the same room as Will these days. I'm usually a very empathetic person, but he has wrung every ounce of good will from me that he's going to get. Sonny's the wounded party here, Will, not you. God. 

Otherwise, I'm just waiting for Damon/Xander to come back. 

• Love 4

I think Will has always believed that he was not good enough for Sonny....He freaked out about Brent and Brian as well...This is typical self-hating, insecure Will Horton.He is worst with Sparkle because of his affair with him. He is also very jealous of Sparkle and his past with Sonny...I think he knows that he could lose Sonny and that is sending him over the edge....Sparkle is a bit too good to be true...Just because Will is acting crazy, it does not mean that he does not have his number....Look at Serena and Nicole....

I get Will being insecure about Paul, but he loses me when all his focus is on Sonny possibly leaving him for Paul because of their connection, history, whatever when he should be more concerned Sonny is going to leave him because he CHEATED, C-H-E-A-T-E-D.

• Love 9

Why do most of the characters over 40 have no lives and are all somehow involved in the gay story? Why is Lucas, someone in the prime of his life, stuck spending most of his time with that annoying harpy Sonny's mother? I totally understand why Justin is tired of dealing with Sonny's mother but I wish he would have just divorced her instead of cheating on her and giving her another reason to go on a damn rant and feel persecuted. How hard is it to file divorce papers. It has to be easier than dealing with this shit. And why does Lucas even want to insert himself in the mess that is Justin and Sonny's mother's marriage? This is some Sparkle type behavior and I don't like Lucas acting like this.  After dealing with Carrie and Chloe's drama, and even Sami's drama, he should be running the other way whenever Sonny's mother makes an appearance instead of sticking his tongue down her throat. Gross. 

• Love 4

So we're supposed to believe that Ben is getting help with CALCULUS from Abigail? Neither one of them is smart enough to pass a calc course, and Abigail would have had no reason to study it in the first place. Wasn't she a journalism or art history major or something? Definitely humanities, not science. I have no idea what Ben's major is supposed to be...

Abigail's major was indeed journalism, but she did have an internship with Austin that one semester. Austin was a finance/accounting professor, so it's possible she did pick up some math skills. 

• Love 1

Abigail's major was indeed journalism, but she did have an internship with Austin that one semester. Austin was a finance/accounting professor, so it's possible she did pick up some math skills. 

She was too busy trying to have sex with him to learn anything educational. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7

HA! I think that's giving Abigail too much credit. I was an English major and to this day, math gives me fits. 

• Love 2

The elephant and the diamonds are even more annoying than the blue flash drive was.

Will acting entitled, cocky, and arrogant makes more sense than him being insecure.  Sami, Lucas, Kate, etc., have been covering for Will and fighting his battles for him his entire life.  I would find it more believable that Will was floundering because this is something they cannot fix for him.  Will cheated, and he is the one who needs to make things right with Sonny.

The writers are batting a thousand when it comes to the cheating SLs.  It's Sami's fault EJ cheated.  It's Kate's fault Rafe cheated.  It's Eve's fault JJ cheated.  I guess since this SL involves three men, they are having a harder time blaming someone.  It's Sonny's fault, he didn't tell Will about Paul.  It's Paul's fault he didn't leave town.  I'm feeling helpful so I will give the writers a clue.

The only people to blame for their cheating is the cheater.  EJ cheated, and it's his fault.  Rafe cheated, and it's his fault.  Will cheated, and it's his fault.  JJ cheated, it's his fault, and he needs to get the hell away from all those shrews that are constantly yelling at him.

• Love 5