Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Doesn't Will have sole  custody of Ari?  does Gabi still  have legal rights to her even though she is in prison for 15 years? I am not throwing shade, just curious....

Will may have sole custody at the moment, but going to prison does not make someone forfeit their parental rights. Only a specific court order can do that. As such, Ari cannot be legally adopted by anyone. Gabi is still Ari's legal parent; and many imprisoned parents have legal visitation rights with their children (whether the other parent wants them to or not.) Upon release from prison, Gabi could sue for/request custody or increased visitation rights.

Edited by kristabell
  • Love 5
(edited)

I'm not really sure what the point of the Adrianne/Abigail scenes are, and I don't understand the significance of this article, nor why Stephano is so interested in Chad pursuing her. I don't get Hope getting all defensive for Ben either. None of this makes any sense.

I love anyone giving Failure grief just to see the stricken look on her face, even if it is for the wrong reasons.  Adrienne seems pretty concerned about Chad being a big bad Dimera so it wasn't exactly about her being in the wrong with EJ but I'll take it.  Hope, however, was closer to Sami and I did not see her defending Bollie but rather noting she's all but throwing herself at Chad.  I'm clinging to the hope Chad leads the Failure on and on causing Bollie to leave town.  Creepy Clyde would follow his bo-woy.  Then Chad drops her ass big time as payback for what EJ and Sami couldn't or wouldn't do while calling her out on every rotten thing she's done. 

I'm debating whether I think Hope should go tell her Cuz (if I could slap Hope, it would be for saying Cuz) the truth about how loose her daughter is.  Not that I want Jenn more involved in her kids' lives but good lord Racoon and her amphibian spawn are delusional. 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 5

Will may have sole custody at the moment, but going to prison does not make someone forfeit their parental rights. Only a specific court order can do that. As such, Ari cannot be legally adopted by anyone. Gabi is still Ari's legal parent; and many imprisoned parents have legal visitation rights with their children (whether the other parent wants them to or not.) Upon release from prison, Gabi could sue for/request custody or increased visitation rights.

Once the affair is revealed and the fallout with Paulson getting together.  I can see Rafe wanting to play a more active role in Ari's life..I am glad that somebody is looking out for Gabi's interest while she is away...It is going to get worse between Will, Sonny and Sparkle...

• Love 4

I can see it, since it relates to his son's happiness.

It relates to Adrienne's son's happiness and desire for privacy as well. Sonny and Paul decided not to tell everyone about the relationship and Adrienne kept her son's confidence. It's not Adrienne's story to tell and Lucas and Adrienne are nowhere near close enough to be spilling their childrens secrets. I also found it hypocritical that he was upset she didn't tell him about Paul because he certainly didn't tell her about Paul and Will when he found out- it was only yesterday that they both discussed it and it was because Adrienne said "I know about Paul and Will." So Lucas decides he can keep Will's confidence but Adrienne can't keep Sonny's? And he certainly didn't tell Adrienne that Paul is blackmailing Tori, which will end up hurting Sonny. I just felt he was way out of line and place on those comments.

I'm actually enjoying those meaningful looks Paul and Sonny gave each other (and I think Rafe and Chad totally noticed it. Especially Rafe). And if Paul is a saint or a wolf in sheep's clothing I do not really care anymore at this point. All the writing is so bad, I just like CS and FS chemistry together.

I'm just sick of Will\s behavior. The writing is utterly ridiculous. And Sonny does not have to baby Will and watch him every move so he does not do something stupid/ But I still I want more Paul/Sonny flashbacks of how they met in San Fransisco at that party.

My top 3 MUST HAPPEN DOOL scenes

1. Paulson meets flashbacks

2. Victor vs. Will

3. Paul and Will Royal Rumble

• Love 7

Was it explained why Stephano is telling Chad how to manipulate Abigail? What does Stephano get out of this? And does Chad actually want Abigail or is he trying to please Stephano? And how does Stephano get pleased by this? Does Stephano need some more cells but this time from a Horton baby? What is going on???

• Love 6
(edited)

I continue to be baffled by why all these rich Salemites can't just sign a check for these underprivileged kids instead of raising money, though.

I don't get it either but that's my problem with a lot of charities.  And then you've got the Koch Brothers who vow to spend enough money in 2016 amounting to nearly a million per citizen.

What I found particularly disgusting is when JarJar grinned and said if "these" kids get a full meal they'll think it's Christmas!  Effing heartless.  Oh, and her "heading up alone" that charity as Bollie was sure to announce the other day, is laughable for a sociopath like JarJar.

Re Baby Ari, legal rights and physical placement are two different things, at least when I went through it.  There may not even be paperwork involved saying Will has physical custody since it was clear Gabi couldn't.  When she gets out if they can't work out a shared arrangement they might take it to court but she was awfully dependent on the men to watch Gabi.  OTOH she might come out of jail saying you had her for ten years, she's mine now. 

I was channel hopping and Lucas and Adrienne were arguing.  The next thing I knew they were kissing.  No, just no.

ETA I have to give a shout out to Mama Norita for telling Sparkle to just write a check! 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3
(edited)

I would love for Chad to be leading that vapid trick on, for him to have a video of that conference room scene that he plays for all of Salem, and posts to the internet, and for him to tell Slappy, "You may not care about Sami's children, but I do."  And for him to phrase it that way just like Kate did, "Sami's children."  Unfortunately, I don't think that is what will happen.  Dannifer and Jar Jar are Corday's favorites.

Sonny like JJ is rapidly becoming surrounded by characters I detest who can't stay the hell out of Sonny's personal business.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 8

Lol at them talking about Clint's note.

"Babe,

It was fun. But all good things come to an end. Thanks for the sex and non consentual blood sample.

Clint"

At the time I thought that scene was unintentionally funny.

Tree looked younger than Toothy in their scene. They're the same age though, right?

Why is Hope putting her hands on Chad and ordering him to stay away from Jar Jar? Where was she before when Failure was fucking around with Dimeri men. She shouldn't be grabbing him like that even if its to protect sweet Abigail save him from banging that wildebeast.

Marlena is right but idiot snake Will won't listen. I could see Mar's total disappointment and embarrassment for her grandson. I liked her red relaxed plaid shirt and almost skinny pants. If a was a youthful and laid back look for Mar.

Will needs to stop shouting at, flinging his arms in the face of, and threatening people. Damn the characters on this show are so abusive especially the good guys like Jar Jar and Brady. None of this shit would fly in the real world.

I just wondered. Is it possible they're setting up Will to be the victim of a murder mystery?? That would be great.

• Love 7

Sonny like JJ is rapidly becoming surrounded by characters I detest who can't stay the hell out of Sonny's personal business.

Sonny, JJ, Chad should pack their bags and go find something better. FS, CM, BF can do better for acting roles, CS too tbh. 

• Love 1

It relates to Adrienne's son's happiness and desire for privacy as well. Sonny and Paul decided not to tell everyone about the relationship and Adrienne kept her son's confidence. It's not Adrienne's story to tell and Lucas and Adrienne are nowhere near close enough to be spilling their childrens secrets. I also found it hypocritical that he was upset she didn't tell him about Paul because he certainly didn't tell her about Paul and Will when he found out- it was only yesterday that they both discussed it and it was because Adrienne said "I know about Paul and Will." So Lucas decides he can keep Will's confidence but Adrienne can't keep Sonny's? And he certainly didn't tell Adrienne that Paul is blackmailing Tori, which will end up hurting Sonny. I just felt he was way out of line and place on those comments.

My top 3 MUST HAPPEN DOOL scenes

1. Paulson meets flashbacks

2. Victor vs. Will

3. Paul and Will Royal Rumble

You might get number 2...lol...Even then, I don't think Sonny would let Victor and Paul hurt Will..He loves his husband despite him being a complete idiot...I do think that Will is going to be spiteful in keeping Ari away from Sonny, when he gets with Paul. Perhaps Victor will intercede on Sonny's behalf and tell him to not do that....

• Love 1

You might get number 2...lol...Even then, I don't think Sonny would let Victor and Paul hurt Will..He loves his husband despite him being a complete idiot...I do think that Will is going to be spiteful in keeping Ari away from Sonny, when he gets with Paul. Perhaps Victor will intercede on Sonny's behalf and tell him to not do that....

HAHA oh no, I don't want Victor to hurt Will. I've always loved Victor and Sonny's relationship though (honestly, I swear he likes him better than Brady). Sonny seems to be the warm, caramel center in every piece of hard candy in Salem: Chad, Victor, heck even Stephano and E.J. liked him well enough. I just want Victor to have an Adrienne style confrontation with Will, especially since Vic was one of their greatest supporters and even hosted their wedding.

• Love 4

Was Abigail trying to imply that Ben can't read? (I mean, sure, we all think it, but it did seem cold coming out of her mouth). Because of her cruelty in the way she said it, I had not problem with Ben brining up EJ's name. 

• Love 4
(edited)

HAHA oh no, I don't want Victor to hurt Will. I've always loved Victor and Sonny's relationship though (honestly, I swear he likes him better than Brady). Sonny seems to be the warm, caramel center in every piece of hard candy in Salem: Chad, Victor, heck even Stephano and E.J. liked him well enough. I just want Victor to have an Adrienne style confrontation with Will, especially since Vic was one of their greatest supporters and even hosted their wedding.

I do think that will happen..I remember when the lie about Gabi's pregnancy was exposed at Gabi and Nick's wedding. Victor was very understanding and went to bat for Will..He told Sonny not to hold it against Will...He will feel betrayed when he finds out..I still lament the destruction of Will and Wilson..It saddens me that some  people want Will to be murdered, when there are worst people in Salem...I do feel that Will and Sonny will go down the path of no return like EJ and Sami....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Sonny, JJ, Chad should pack their bags and go find something better. FS, CM, BF can do better for acting roles, CS too tbh. 

These four guys should just get a primetime spinoff in NYC somewhere. CM is great, I love Freddie's chemistry with both Billy and Chris. They're all hot. Let them be single roommates in NYC causing shennaningans. I ship this friendship square as much as i ship Jaidaul (baseball triangle friends ftw)

• Love 2

I think Daniel is smart to note that all of this could easily fall apart, but why is Daniel so invested in JJ's love life?

Because he and Jenn are exactly the same, from their gasbag egos right down to their matching brazilian wax jobs.

• Love 1

.It saddens me that some  people want Will to be murdered, when there are worst people in Salem...I do feel that Will and Sonny will go down the path of no return like EJ and Sami....

I hate Will, but I don't want him killed off. I want him to leave town to seek treatment for his issues and come back a few months later played by a better actor.

I expect Freddie to leave when his contract is up this summer, especially if he wins the Emmy. And I can see the show reuniting WilSon and having them leave town with Ari.

• Love 2

I just want Will to change some of his facial expressions. He's doing the standard soap stuff like cheating and blackmailing, but he's being played as if he's a serial killer. When Stephano appears more sane than you, there's a problem!

• Love 3

What is the deal with Chad and Stefano and Abigail?  Are they setting her up for something?  I sure hope so.

It's funny how Adrienne is full of relationship advice.

Will's tablet doesn't have a screen saver on it? "You're acting like I did something wrong, Grandma."  Just stfu.

Poor Jorge. "I will never confuse you with a generous person again."  Ha! Not only being attacked by Theresa, but he's a Cubs fan!

Man, Paul just can't get out of town.  :D

(edited)

I remember when schemes in Salem involved breaking and entering, switching paternity tests, kidnapping, interesting blackmail stuff, and a cat fight in just one day.  Sami, Kate, and Lucas should be disappointed in Will for being so freaking inept.  Bring back the panther.  That would be more entertaining than this.

Daniel wants JJ for himself.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.  Run, JJ, run.  Sonny and Chad join him.  Your fates in Salem if you don't get out now will consist of - being in some of the most boring SLs and couples ever.

The writing is horrible, but FS, JL, and CM have been able to rise above it.  The same can't be said for several of their contemporaries.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

Daniel wants JJ for himself.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.  Run, JJ, run.   

I was thinking that too. The way Daniel is coming across right now...seems a little odd....

• Love 1

Why the fuck would Stefano care about boring ol' Abigail?  Of course it makes no sense why anyone would care about that vapid idiot, but especially a lunatic like Stefano.  I do not want Chad wasted on her, so all this better be part of a plan that involves more than him getting her away from the mannequin.  I'd love to see Chad  with Theresa, or Melanie, or someone new.  Days desperately needs a couple more young women on the show.

Will is a piss-poor blackmailer.  It's sad that the child of Sami and Lucas and the grandson of Kate could turn out to be such an ineffectual moron.  He hasn't learned a thing.

• Love 6

There is nothing wrong with criticizing an actor's performance. Rob Wilson who plays Ben was so much better on All My Children than he is on Days. I think it is the poor writing of the show that is affecting their performances...I want him  to stick around. The same goes for  Chrishell Stause, she was awesome as Amanda on All My Children. Melissa Archer was awesome as Natalie on One Life to Live, she is awful as Serena...Sarah Joy Brown was great as Carly on General Hospital, but Madison was awful..  Ian Buchanan is great on General Hospital as Duke Lavery, he had an awful role on Days. The writing on this show is just so bad and so nonsensical....I am not too happy with Higley coming back, but I will take her over this current writing team...

I think Melissa is still pretty awesome as Serena.

• Love 2

Was it explained why Stephano is telling Chad how to manipulate Abigail? What does Stephano get out of this? And does Chad actually want Abigail or is he trying to please Stephano? And how does Stephano get pleased by this? Does Stephano need some more cells but this time from a Horton baby? What is going on???

And seriously does it really require the scheming of 2 Dimeras, a ghostwriter to write fake reviews, setting up fake websites and wasting a bunching of international calling minutes to manipulate a simpleton like Abigail? They aren't exactly matching wits with some genius chess player who is two steps ahead of them. Hell, Abby is barely a chutes and ladders player. All it takes with her is a ton of compliments. Call her pretty, smart, beautiful, caring, gorgeous, good at her job, stunning, hot, sexy, irristible and believe all her malarky about nothing really being her fault (like being manipulated by EJ) and she is pretty much putty in your hands. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to have a significant other. She likes a challenge. It is pretty much clear sailing after that.

• Love 7

And seriously does it really require the scheming of 2 Dimeras, a ghostwriter to write fake reviews, setting up fake websites and wasting a bunching of international calling minutes to manipulate a simpleton like Abigail? They aren't exactly matching wits with some genius chess player who is two steps ahead of them. Hell, Abby is barely a chutes and ladders player. All it takes with her is a ton of compliments. Call her pretty, smart, beautiful, caring, gorgeous, good at her job, stunning, hot, sexy, irristible and believe all her malarky about nothing really being her fault (like being manipulated by EJ) and she is pretty much putty in your hands. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to have a significant other. She likes a challenge. It is pretty much clear sailing after that.

It also doesn't hurt to take her on a trip to the nearest shower or supply closet. Or cabin. Or boardroom. She'd probably be fine with getting it on next to a trash can at the park.

• Love 4

Totally understood why Abigail didn't want to move in with Ben.  One I still find him to be an angry person & he seems to have those fists ready pretty quickly.  Two JMHO Abigail believes she is better than Ben.  Ben is also kind of dumb for keep bringing up that Chad likes her.   Way to send her right into his arms moron! 

Daniel thinks his JJ"s dad.  He isn't.  Why JJ thinks he has to tell him anything is beyond me.  I am still 1 show behind but I loved the one scene where John was talking to Will, Paul and Sonny.  He was such a bumbling doofus  just too focused on his task.  The look on Paul's face in the background made that scene for me LOL

• Love 5

I liked Marlena in Get a Grip mode with Will, too bad he wasn't really paying attention. He really is jumping to all kinds of conclusions with no proof whatsoever. And John finally sees Mama Norita, zzzzzzz

• Love 2
(edited)

Good on Lucas for trying to point out to Will that pushing Paul in the path of the DiMeras is pretty fucked up.

Even if Will doesn't care about the effect on Paul, he should think about the effect on himself, given that the DiMera family has a history of helping each other go after who they want, no holds barred. Just look at everything Stefano did for Kristen back in the day so she could hang onto Jawn.

But as QuelleC pointed out the other day, Ari has two legal parents, Gabi and Will, so Sonny can't adopt Ari.  And although I love Sonny far more than either Sneasel or Gabi, I don't want Show to EVER have Gabi give up her rights as Ari's mom.

This is incorrect. Third-parent adoption exists and is allowed in a number of states already. Yes, Heather can have three legal parents!

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 1

Even if Will doesn't care about the effect on Paul, he should think about the effect on himself, given that the DiMera family has a history of helping each other go after who they want, no holds barred. Just look at everything Stefano did for Kristen back in the day so she could hang onto Jawn.

This is incorrect. Third-parent adoption exists and is allowed in a number of states already. Yes, Heather can have three legal parents!

Would Will allow Sonny to adopt Arianna? Things are about to get worst between them...Once Paul and Sonny become an item, Will is not going to be so nice to Sonny...I think that awesome scene that we got between Sonny and Ari was to show us that they will be apart for a while....If Will gets with somebody else, Sonny's nightmare will have become true..

• Love 1

I would love for Abigail to go after Daniel.  the fallout would be delicious.  Mommy would be so  proud of her darling.

• Love 5
(edited)

Third-parent adoption exists and is allowed in a number of states already. Yes, Heather can have three legal parents!

Interesting.  I didn't know that.  My nephew had a terrible time legally adopting his stepdaughter - who he raised as a single parent after her mother died.  Her biological and legal dad refused for years to allow the adoption, even though he never visited or gave any support of any kind.  Court bent over backwards to respect his "rights".  .  How great it would have been if this had been possible even only a few years ago.

Good to know.

Edited by boes
  • Love 2

I think that Abigail views herself as better than Ben. When she first dated him I remember her saying she was happy to be with him because he was uncomplicated. She basically called him simple and has tried to get him a job that is higher in status. 

If Chad wasn't on the board at the hospital I don't think that she would even be talking to him. She masks it by talking about how much Chad loved Jack's book. Chad up talks her to board members and is now getting her help to run the charity. She's being coddled without having it come from the many family members that work there. She's golden as long as she flirts with him.  I think this story line makes her look worse than Chad.  She knows that Chad is manipulative, is being warned by her family members, and has a boyfriend. She's overlooking that Chad is obviously manipulative and using Jack's memory to get to her in favor of what he can do for her. Unfortunately, it's going to develop into poor Abigail's trusting nature succumbing to the evil Dimeras.

Also, I like how the benefit brought all of the townspeople together in a believable way. 

• Love 5

Has JJ ever been one of Dan's patients? That would explain everything.

I read this as "one of Dan's parents" and then realized, you know, nothing would surprise me.

• Love 5

I think that Abigail views herself as better than Ben. When she first dated him I remember her saying she was happy to be with him because he was uncomplicated. She basically called him simple and has tried to get him a job that is higher in status. 

Abifail can sit her delusional ass down somewhere if she thinks she's better than anyone. Plastic mannequin is trash but at least he has his own apartment and has been shown pretending to work more than she has. Abifail lives at home with her mommy and hardly ever goes to work. The only reason she got the job originally is because she's a Horton and the only reason she still has the job is because of Chad. I'm not even sure I believe she passed all her classes in order to graduate from college. She probably set her sights on the married president of Salem University. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm not even sure I believe she passed all her classes in order to graduate from college. She probably set her sights on the married president of Salem University. 

Well if she went to Salem U, she rarely had to go to classes because they were most likely cancelled. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 9

Not a huge Abigail fan, but I thought her scenes the other day with Ben when they were discussing their status were really good. She showed confusion and sadness pretty well, I thought. She and Ben are not a good match despite the attraction, and he'll be in for a rude awakening. But I also can't fathom why Stefano is involved in this petty stuff. What could be motivating him -- is it just for Chad's sake? Even Chad doesn't seem that desperate for Abigail, he looks like he's just playing the game. And what a stupid mystery for us to solve -- just give us a clue, show. 

Although I'm also not an Adrienne fan, I thought the Lucas/Adrienne scenes yesterday were good, too. How many times do we see a soap "couple" process suspicion, annoyance, understanding and acceptance all in the space of a 10 minute conversation? And by acceptance, I guess I mean smooching. Ick, but whatever. 

Well, it's April, and according to reports we'll see Kristin soon : ) 

• Love 4

What a great description of Abigail and her two-bit brain.  I'm still puzzled about Chad the Bad, or at least the reaction he gets from the Salemites.  Yesterday Hope acted as if he was Stefano himself.  The only "bad" I remember him doing was lying to Abigail so he could beat Cameron to the prize and be the first to collect the Big Frosty.

Marlena was great yesterday!  This is the Marlena i loved in the Will coming out storyline.  And contrast how she told Will with no b.s. that what he was doing with Sparkle's paternity secret was dead wrong.  She didn't pat him on the head, tell him it was all okay, she told him - with love, that what he was doing was wrong.

Now contrast that with how everyone treated and talked to Abigail after her EJ excursion.  What a crock.

This probably belongs in the unpopular opinion folder, but I like Lucas and Adrienne.  And hair and makeup seem to be liking her better, too, these days.  She's looking good.

• Love 7

Abifail can sit her delusional ass down somewhere if she thinks she's better than anyone. Plastic mannequin is trash but at least he has his own apartment and has been shown pretending to work more than she has. Abifail lives at home with her mommy and hardly ever goes to work. The only reason she got the job originally is because she's a Horton and the only reason she still has the job is because of Chad. I'm not even sure I believe she passed all her classes in order to graduate from college. She probably set her sights on the married president of Salem University. 

Indeed.  She got her job because Seth Burns is crazy about her.  Now she is keeping it through Seth Burns and Chad.  Not because she is a good worker but through manipulating men.

• Love 1

Chad didn't lie.  Cameron assumed Chad had a brain tumor, and then Chad continued to let Cameron believe that was true.  Compared to what everyone else in Salem has done, that doesn't even come close to being bad.  Stefano has become a pathetic joke.

I don't like Will's blackmail because not only is Will looking foolish, and incompetent, but I also don't care about Sparkle, Sparkle's mom, or who Sparkle's dad is going to turn out to be.  Lucas finding out Kate had been a hooker was a reveal with some serious fall out and payoff.

Slappy believes herself better than everyone.  That's another reason she was so angry that EJ didn't leave Sami.  The boring twit thinks she is better than Sami and her children, the people she didn't care about getting hurt, so long as she could get laid.  The reason Jar Jar is running around Salem bad mouthing EJ is because she doesn't want to have to face the truth that she was nothing more than an easy lay.  Sami shot EJ in the head, had him thrown in jail, and took his company, and EJ was still obsessed with her, and wanted Sami to give him another chance.  Slappy really didn't like hearing from EJ about how she was a mistake EJ wished he had never made, and that EJ had a lot to atone for and make up to Sami.

• Love 3
(edited)

Wow, how endearing was Abs today!  Didn't you just love how she kept questioning Ben to admit that he was horribly jealous that she was talking to Chad?  What a prize of a woman, wanting to hurt her boyfriend's feelings.  Contrast that with Sonny, who is going out of his way to not cause Will pain by not mentioning his past with Paul--I can see why she's so beloved in all of Salem.

And how old is Theo supposed to be?  At least ten, maybe older?  So what was with the "It has to be Uncle Chad and Abby" tantrum he was throwing today?  ETA:  Please disregard the Theo remarks--I forgot he's autistic.

I always think Sonny is cute but man when he was smiling today for his pictures, he looks especially good :)

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 2

Paul and Ciara, PaulSon, Haiden, Jarlena, Evil Eye Will and Paul's-biggest-fan Chad were the best parts of today. Also the kiddies! I'm really happy about how the benefit turned out. Just an enjoyable episode overall

And how old is Theo supposed to be?  At least ten, maybe older?  So what was with the "It has to be Uncle Chad and Abby" tantrum he was throwing today?

I always think Sonny is cute but man when he was smiling today for his pictures, he looks especially good :)

1. Theo is autistic

2. 100% Agreed on Sonny

• Love 2

1. Theo is autistic

2. 100% Agreed on Sonny

Well, now I feel crappy--God bless that child, even if he is fictional :):)  Thanks for letting me know--I can't believe I forgot that.

I have to admit that Rafe angered me slightly with his remarks that he is going to intercede if he thinks Ari is upset.  Woah there, it's to his credit that he's worried about his niece, but making vaguely threatening comments regarding his taking a child away from her dad are not cool.  

• Love 3

Well, now I feel crappy--God bless that child, even if he is fictional :):)  Thanks for letting me know--I can't believe I forgot that.

I have to admit that Rafe angered me slightly with his remarks that he is going to intercede if he thinks Ari is upset.  Woah there, it's to his credit that he's worried about his niece, but making vaguely threatening comments regarding his taking a child away from her dad are not cool.  

No problem! And I have no idea what leg Rafe hopes to stand on: he was fired from the police force for his conduct and currently moonlights as the manager of a nightclub. Who will be home to take care of Ari- Ari's current babysitters? Not to mention that Adrienne and Lucas watch her all the time- why wouldn't they be considered before Rafe?