Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Abigail's major was indeed journalism, but she did have an internship with Austin that one semester. Austin was a finance/accounting professor, so it's possible she did pick up some math skills. 

Austin knows how to do calculus???

• Love 8

Two good things came out of today's episode:

Hope's not buying Clyde's "aw shucks" act--she even gave him the Det. Brady stare down--and the New Good Looking man flirted with Nicole--WOO HOO!!

And I loved how AZ played Nicole's reaction to New Good Looking man's flirting--she looked flattered but she was also slightly embarrassed which is normal.  Now cue KM's Abby and whenever there is even a hint of a compliment coming, her mouth gapes open and she looks like "Of course it's true" while trying to appear humble.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

Judging by those facial expressions, I think psycho Abigail is back on the way...

Chad: "Ben hasn't read the book?"

Me: "Ben can read?"

Despite being way less evil, Chad has a more readably manipulative face than EJ so it's hilarious to me that Abigail can be played like this.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Despite being way less evil, Chad has a more readably manipulative face than EJ so it's hilarious to me that Abigail can be played like this.

Why are you surprised? It's not like she's even moderately smart. 

• Love 2

Judging by those facial expressions, I think psycho Abigail is back on the way...

Chad: "Ben hasn't read the book?"

Me: "Ben can read?"

Imo abifail is played because she wants to be played.  She is hot to trot with whoever.

• Love 1

I don't know what the writers or the actress was going for, but Slappy acting like Sami had chased after her fiance, or that EJ had somehow misled the boring twit is still a big WTF moment for me.

I wish Chad wasn't being wasted in this SL.  Chad is another character the writers decided to write OCC to move whatever idiotic SL they are planning along.  Chad and Sonny were good friends, and the writers threw that away for - reasons?

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4

I think the new guy who ran into Nicole is Alexander Kiriakis...It is a contract role.....I think the Kiriakis shady side is going to reemerge with Alex, hopefully he will pull Sonny in his dark web..Sonny needs to be less of a Mary Sue and more darker..We know that Freddie can pull it off....Alex will continue what Victor started years ago.....Plus, he threw shade at Daniel..I am already a fan just for that..I am surprised by this because the show has mandated that we all worship  at the altar of Dr Dan....If that Nicole/Victor scene is any indication, Victor's head is going to explode when Nicole hooks up with Xander/Alex...lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Austin knows how to do calculus???

*dies* Does anyone remember Austin Peck's Blog of Awesomeness, featuring his Forehead of Thought? So funny.

I keep forgetting to mention something important -- I am so appreciative of Jordan's exit storyline. She left with her head high, to a good future, and did I mention that she left town alive? I loved her farewell dance with Rafe, and I wasn't even around for that pairing. General Hospital has damaged me with its penchant for murdering young women -- how nice to see a soap handle a character departure well. I feel bad for CS -- I loved her on AMC, but Jordan never really took off.

• Love 5

The writers completely botched Jordan's SL, but Jordan dumping Rafe for cheating on her.  Then dumping Chad because she didn't want to play games, and didn't trust him.  Then leaving town because it was good for HER career, and future.  Was a thing of beauty.  If she would have killed Clyde and Ben on her way out of town, it would have been perfect.

• Love 6

Why would Chad want to touch jar jar with a ten foot pole after she dumped him while he was in the hospital because she was already eyeing EJ's d*ck.

I would love for Chad to have a fling with Theresa. They would be hot together..Not all relationships lead to marriage and children..Some people have sexual relationships with no strings attached....

• Love 4

Chad and Theresa could be hot and interesting if the idiot writers would let them be Chad and Theresa.  Unfortunately, Theresa would at some point get blamed for Chad looking at someone wrong. {face palm}

Slappy is one of Ken Corday's favorites, like Dannifer.  So Sami, Chad, EJ, etc., got thrown under the bus to prop her.  I hope Ken Corday appreciates the loss of advertising revenue when Alison Sweeney left for better things.

• Love 4

I would love for Chad to have a fling with Theresa. They would be hot together..Not all relationships lead to marriage and children..Some people have sexual relationships with no strings attached....

Chad and Theresa will never meet because that might interfere with the story they have planned for Chad and the side piece.

• Love 2

Chad and Theresa will never meet because that might interfere with the story they have planned for Chad and the side piece.

What a waste! I think they would be good together....Theresa deserves better than Brady..I want Brady to hook up with Chloe again...They need to retcon Parker as Kiriakis so that she will be tied to Philip...

• Love 1

Let's keep Brady being in a hospital a secret yet Anne, Theresa, Dark Roast, Toothy, Nicole, Eric, Victor, Naggie, & Crypt Keeper all know that he was in there. Yep, we're going to definitely keep that on the low. I think they would have had more success with keeping it a secret by putting it on a billboard. SMDH.

I wish Theresa would stop acting like an idiot at times. In the real world she would have been fired a long time ago. Theresa is it worth it to be double docked and having all your unpaid time zapped up so quickly and it's only March. IDK about hospitals but don't sick time restart at the beginning of the year for them or not.

Damon is back with a short haircut, still good looking good, I guess writers caught on that they shouldn't let the eyecandy go. I will say that the constant bumping into each other is just beyond old and tired, already did that shit with Hope and Aiden numerous times and with Nicole and Shrewena. He didn't give his name so don't know if he's playing a new character or not which doesn't seem like it since Dark Roast (as usual, cause he knows every fucking thing) says that he looks familiar. I knew it, the minute he bumped into Nicole that he was gonna have something to do with the stupid elephant story. Writers just wanna keep adding characters onto this stupid story, so I know the actor probably isn't going to last long in this role.

Why bake all them damn muffins?? Exactly how many people you plan on having over Eeyore? Tigger, Winnie, Piglet, Christoper Robin, & Rabbit??

Wasn't it a joy though on Victor talking down to Dark Roast? I enjoyed it because seldom do other characters get to do that with him. Dark Roast is just irritating and Nicole really needs to stop wasting her time but she can't get involved with Damon because he's the bad guy and I bet Dark Roast is going to expose him and be the savior.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 2

Let's keep Brady being in a hospital a secret yet Anne, Theresa, Dark Roast, Toothy, Nicole, Eric, Victor, Naggie, & Crypt Keeper all know that he was in there. Yep, we're going to definitely keep that on the low. I think they would have had more success with keeping it a secret by putting it on a billboard. SMDH.

I wish Theresa would stop acting like an idiot at times. In the real world she would have been fired a long time ago. Theresa is it worth it to be double docked and having all your unpaid time zapped up so quickly and it's only March. IDK about hospitals but don't sick time restart at the beginning of the year for them or not.

Damon is back with a short haircut, still good looking good, I guess writers caught on that they shouldn't let the eyecandy go. I will say that the constant bumping into each other is just beyond old and tired, already did that shit with Hope and Aiden numerous times and with Nicole and Shrewena. He didn't give his name so don't know if he's playing a new character or not which doesn't seem like it since Dark Roast (as usual, cause he knows every fucking thing) says that he looks familiar. I knew it, the minute he bumped into Nicole that he was gonna have something to do with the stupid elephant story. Writers just wanna keep adding characters onto this stupid story, so I know the actor probably isn't going to last long in this role.

Why bake all them damn muffins?? Exactly how many people you plan on having over Eeyore? Tigger, Winnie, Piglet, Christoper Robin, & Rabbit??

Perhaps, Dark roast recognized this guy because he saw a picture of him at the Kiriakis mansion..Plus, it is a contract role....So the new guy is here for a while...

• Love 1

OMG I can't wait to get home and see my new baby daddy in his new role. It has been a long time since I have actively lusted after a soap actor.  I just want to enjoy before the show gets a chance to kill it.

When Serena was hiding those Esty craft crystals in Daniel's fireplace I had a thought: if Maggie is dumb enough to keep her wallet in Parker's backpack, she probably keeps her Metamucil, last will and testament and bank statements in Daniel's fireplace. 

Ollie, please. Abby ain't trying to live in your section 8 studio apartment. Newsflash: You are Mr. plastic right now. Further newsflash: you are the rebound guy after EJ. 

Watching this show's cheating storylines is like falling down the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland with the benefit of a good acid trip. Watching the cheater yell at and demand the person that was cheated on justify their whereabouts, justify their actions with a straight face? What alternate reality is this? The entire story shift from Will cheated on Sonny with Paul to Sonny was with Paul before he married Will (and Sonny never told Paul that) and now Will is totally insecure about it. What the what!!

I find it funny how similar Nicole and Serena's wardrobes are. It's as if they both shop in the same section of H and M.

This is funny because Serena was clowning Nicole for the sexy dress she was wearing when she surprised her during elephant switch and I remember thinking that it looks like a dress Serena would wear so I don't know WTH she is talking about. LOL!

• Love 4

I absolutely loved Victor giving Daniel a piece of his mind. About time someone told him off.

Good to see "not-Damon" back. Hopefully he will rescue Nicole from her obession with Daniel.  And also, hopefully he will get those stupid diamonds before Daniel and family get chilly and decide to light a late spring fire.  Seriously how stupid is Serena, to think they are safer in a FIREPLACE than just about anywhere else.

• Love 2

Victor's right; Daniel is a moron.

He's also a lot of other derogatory adjectives many that describe looks or hygeine.

Xander's cute.

Alison Sweeney looks gorgeous in that toothpaste commercial.

Kate's shirt was weird. So was Toothy's. With Clint's facial hair more grown out he looks more like electro shock therapy especially when he sneers. Serena looked beautiful today all smiley and the bright blue dress and bouncy hair. To bad she's a liar and lamo. Seriously how hard is it to steal that damn Cost Plus World Market statue and open the secret compartment? It shouldn't have been that difficult.

• Love 1

Is Serena auditioning to be a Solid Gold dancer? What's with the mirror ball beads on her dress? Oh, wait...is THAT where she put those diamonds?

#The70sWantTheirDressBack

Nicole looks absolutely ridiculous with that haircut. Someone please tell Ari.

#FixItAri

It's always nice to see Victor. I can watch him watch paint dry.

#Stud

That's all I got.

#DayzGotMeLikeZzzzzzzzzzzz

• Love 1

I loved today! No bad acting Will (in more ways than one), no Ollie the genius, no pathetic Jen with her unhealthy interest her her kids' sex lives. That all being said I am looking forward to Serena's exit...hoping she takes boring Eric with her. Perhaps they can go back to Africa to fight Ebola...it's current and would work. Maybe Will could go with!!

• Love 1

So I guess the writers really plan on keeping Clyde around indefinitely? Are we supposed to forget he's a pedophile and child abuser?

If Xander is Alex, maybe he will avenge his baby brother  and do away with him with the help of Kate who bought the pedophile in town in the first place...Instead of having Will investigate Sparkle, he should have been investigating Sonny's stabbing. Will could have enlisted his dad and Nicole at first to maintain discretion and secrecy. As time went on, it would have  pulled in Roman, Hope, Victor, Justin, Alex, Abe,Steve, Bo, Stefano, Peter, Jack, Kayla, Adrienne,Kristen, in taking down  Clyde and his organization..Instead we got this drivel as a storyline for Wilson....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

I just finished watching Monday and today's episodes.  I wish it was a case of doubling my pleasure but.....it wasn't.  In fact, I'm hoping that Clint makes one final pass through in Salem and empties his tranquilizer gun.  I think Show would be much improved with Daniel, Abigail, Jenn, Sneasel and Eric unconscious.  Ooops!  I forgot, Eric is ALREADY unconscious.  

With allergy season in full swing here my Sneasel tolerance is at an all-time low.  I see so very many well thought out posts here about what is motivating Will - all food for thought.  And all of them make me wish you folks were writing this storyline.  As some of you with more perception than I have said, there are certain resemblances between how Sneasel is behaving and how Sami did - and how unfortunately, Sneasel is lacking in the charm, or whatever, that made Sami interesting even when she was so clearly off the rails.  Whatever that is, Guy Wilson doesn't have it and I don't think Chandler Massey had it either.  And maybe the way this is written, the way the character of Will is currently conceived makes that an impossibility for any actor to overcome, I don't know.

What I do know is that Sneasel's panic, his inability to really see that it is HIS INFIDELITY that is the root cause, his unwillingness to simply tell Sonny he's sorry and appear to mean it, and his putting it all on Sonny's past or Sparkle's presence makes this storyline actually start to irritate me.  I loved Sonny telling him that it was his CHEATING that was the issue, and for Will to stop trying to blame it on his past.  But nothing is getting through that blockhead of his, and there's no charm, underlying or unwitting, in his behavior at all.  

Maybe I'd care if I didn't also think Sparkle has all the emotional depth of a cardboard cutout, and all the maturity of a bottle of 2 buck chuck.  The guy has lived in a celebrity bubble all of his adult life, with people fawning all over him, and attributing qualities to him simply because he knew how to throw a ball, catering to his wishes and constantly telling him what a great and special guy he is.  I don't think he's got a clue as to what real life is like, or what his real feelings are, and more importantly, how to live in the real world as an adult.  He's still playacting.  Pretty isn't enough.

But Pretty sure can be nice!!  I don't care what name he goes by, it's very nice to see that Damon made an EXCELLENT recovery!  And not only that, the guy also has the taste to see Nicole and actually respond like a normal human being.  It was so nice, finally, to see somebody treating her nicely and for her to finally not having to be the apologetic nutjob Show has made her be lately.  And it was very sweet for her to finally let Dark Roast see that there IS life in Salem that doesn't include his dessicated, sand-blasted chest-hair-dyed saggy behind.  

And Victor, my Victor, King of my Heart!  Him blasting that bloated surfer gasbag about not telling him what happened to Brady was a thing of beauty.  Yet Daniel, does he shut up?  Does he apologise?  Does he show even a tiny bit of regret?  Oh, NO, not him.  He has the gall to throw it all back in Victor's face, that superannuated Ken Doll of a dork.  I was afraid for a moment that Victor would apologize to him - because Show loves to ruin things - but Thank God he didn't.  

I guess Daniel caught a hefty case of Condescension from all those months of sleeping with Polly Pureheart.  Nothing ever made Jenn hotter than judging someone for not living up to her standards and topping it off with a slap.   And now that the disease he caught from Jenn seems to be resurfacing, he's also back chasing the original source of infection.  His infection has apparently gotten so bad that he's now delusional enough to feel he can even speak down to Victor, whereas up till now he's mostly kept to verbal smackdowns of women like Nicole and Theresa and boneheads like Brady.   It must be serious if he's delusional enough to think he can talk to Victor like that and get away with it.

I suppose that Maggie will start weeping when she hears Victor spoke up to her elderly baby boy, and there will be trouble at the Kiriakis mansion.  She's very likely to start wearing her cast-iron underwear and denying Victor access to her version of the Wonderful World of Disney.  If this happens I hope Victor realizes that making love to Maggie is the equivalent of going on the teacup ride and start giving Kate a second look.  I'll be very, very surprised if Maggie doesn't try to punish Victor.  

So Abigail doesn't want to live with Ollie.  Now if Ollie were a REAL boy, he'd have figured out by now that the last thing he wants is having Abigail live with him.  Doesn't he know that where Abigail goes, Mother follows?  Does he really want Jenn giving him critiques while he attempts to mate with Jar Jar?  It's bad enough that Abigail tapes his attempts now on her phone and she and Jenn watch it at home on movie night.  

YUP, Abigail will soon be jumping Chad somewhere.  Some people collect hummels or stamps or hats or - Abigail collects Dimera men sexual encounters.  Now we know the REAL reason Stefano doesn't return to Salem.  I only hope Abe keeps Theo far away from Abigail.

So is that a bag of pop rocks Serena had hidden in the elephant?  Or did she save all of Eric's old kidney stones?  

(Minor rant here - Show brought in Melissa Archer and Kassie dePavia, two actors that some of us know and appreciated from OLTL.  Show got this talent, and then proceeded to dump them BOTH into characterizations and storylines that were either horrific or boring or both.  I very much doubt if either actor has garnered any new fans from what they've seen on Days, and I can't blame anyone for that.  I can tell everyone that I've seen them do excellent work, for YEARS, but going by what people have seen here, anyone who didn't know them from OLTL would have every reason to think my brain was soft.

Show gets talent and then proceeds to waste it.  Show really pisses me off in that regard.  And it makes me very doubtful that Show can be trusted with anyone, returning vets or new actors, old characters or new.  )

That said, free Serena, and US, from the elephant walk.

Victor's right; Daniel is a moron.

Ain't it the truth!!

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

I was just watching the Daytime Emmy's last year on Youtube, where Chandler won his 3rd Emmy in a row. Instead of them showing a clip of Chandler as Will in his emmy reel, they showed a clip of Guy as Will. That was so shady of them...The producers of Days were very vindictive in doing that..They really hated him...Wow....I was stunned by that...He was a good sport about it and just rolled with it and made a joke about the "mixup"...That must have been very awkward for Guy as well. I noticed that he did not thank Freddie in his acceptance speech....I was sad about that....Freddie deserved a mention..Freddie is what made Wilson magical for me....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I've been waiting so, so long for a man to come in and react the way you'd think a straight man would to Nicole. Thank you, Show, for throwing me that little bone. So, what...now we have to wait another 15 or so years for Theresa to have her moment? And it will be only a moment, I'm sure. Can't have ,men responding positively to the show's vixens/punching bags for more than that, can we?

So, if he's Alex, how are they going to explain the accent? I don't mind if he's both Alex and the man behind the elephant caper because I've been missing  the old school, shady Kiriakis family. Not giving him a name, either with Nicole or with Serena and Navidad's conversations, is a good sign for that, I guess.

• Love 7

Maybe I'd care if I didn't also think Sparkle has all the emotional depth of a cardboard cutout, and all the maturity of a bottle of 2 buck chuck.  The guy has lived in a celebrity bubble all of his adult life, with people fawning all over him, and attributing qualities to him simply because he knew how to throw a ball, catering to his wishes and constantly telling him what a great and special guy he is.  I don't think he's got a clue as to what real life is like, or what his real feelings are, and more importantly, how to live in the real world as an adult.  He's still playacting.  Pretty isn't enough.

This sounds strangely similar to someone else in Salem. Anyone know who? I'll give you a hint - it's a rodent, it was spawned by a rabid deranged raccoon, and it molests a plastic mannequin.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5

So, if he's Alex, how are they going to explain the accent? I don't mind if he's both Alex and the man behind the elephant caper because I've been missing  the old school, shady Kiriakis family. Not giving him a name, either with Nicole or with Serena and Navidad's conversations, is a good sign for that, I guess.

It sounded to me like Paul Telfer was trying to hide his accent and doing a terrible job at it. But my eardrums have been permanently damaged by Kirstin Storms' shrieking and Brad Anderson's squealing, so my hearing isn't exactly reliable.

And as much as I want Jackson's brothers and more Kiriakis' in general on the show, I'd rather Paul Telfer not play anyone related to Jackson because then they can't hook-up.

• Love 3

I've been waiting so, so long for a man to come in and react the way you'd think a straight man would to Nicole. Thank you, Show, for throwing me that little bone. 

Never knew how thirsty I was for such a scene until it aired. So ridiculous to see compliments heaped on the likes of Abby, Jen. One would think that gorgeous chicks like Nicole and Theresa were fugmos as often as they were complimented - Rare to never. I think there has sorta been a pattern the last few years that I have just recently noticed. The girl next door types are elevated and we are told (in a 'its raining anvils' kinda way) they are good and the ones to root for. While the more 'vixenish type' women are the bad girls, can't keep a man and got crapped on by the whole town. 

Nicole girl - you are as single as a dollar bill. How many times has that dried out bit of jerky rejected you? How many times can you humiliate yourself? You would rather be lathering up and shaving a dehydrated salami roll? Girl have you eyes that see not? That is prime tenderloin sitting in front of you!! Your ass is too used to those cheap ass cut to recognize it.  Drop that zero and get with a hero! Hell, even being by yourself is preferable at this point. 

Hilarious that Damon/Alex/whoever got drenched with the only cup that contained actual coffee in Salem. Those suckers are usually obviously empty. 

I don't yet know who the new guy is supposed to be but I do hope he is a Kiriakis. Granted I am not at all familiar with Alex so new guy with his looks and accent may not be canon. All that notwithstanding, the show really, really needs to groom an inheritor to the K throne. I think adding Alex or Phillip makes sense. The WTF to me is the back flips and triple axle sow cow to make Sparkle John's son. 

Was Serena baking for the troops? That was a lot of damn muffins!

I could never root for Eric and Nicole again. Just nope. Nicole did wrong but Eric was too much of a jagoff for me to want to see him with her again. It will be nice to see Nicole be proven right about Serena, although I am doubtful about it resonating in the payoff. 

I guess Daniel caught a hefty case of Condescension from all those months of sleeping with Polly Pureheart.  Nothing ever made Jenn hotter than judging someone for not living up to her standards and topping it off with a slap.   And now that the disease he caught from Jenn seems to be resurfacing, he's also back chasing the original source of infection.  His infection has apparently gotten so bad that he's now delusional enough to feel he can even speak down to Victor, whereas up till now he's mostly kept to verbal smackdowns of women like Nicole and Theresa and boneheads like Brady.

Jen's is like that little monkey from Outbreak. 

I can't even with the vials of blood and Clint. WTF is the point of that?!?

• Love 4

*dies* Does anyone remember Austin Peck's Blog of Awesomeness, featuring his Forehead of Thought? So funny.

I keep forgetting to mention something important -- I am so appreciative of Jordan's exit storyline. She left with her head high, to a good future, and did I mention that she left town alive? I loved her farewell dance with Rafe, and I wasn't even around for that pairing. General Hospital has damaged me with its penchant for murdering young women -- how nice to see a soap handle a character departure well. I feel bad for CS -- I loved her on AMC, but Jordan never really took off.

Well at least they gave her more than 3 months! ;) I loved CS on AMC, but Jordan was never really a comfortable fit.

This is funny because Serena was clowning Nicole for the sexy dress she was wearing when she surprised her during elephant switch and I remember thinking that it looks like a dress Serena would wear so I don't know WTH she is talking about. LOL!

So far Serena hasn't really worn anything too low cut. Nicole, otoh, has been putting those new and improved puppies on display.

• Love 1

Never knew how thirsty I was for such a scene until it aired. So ridiculous to see compliments heaped on the likes of Abby, Jen. One would think that gorgeous chicks like Nicole and Theresa were fugmos as often as they were complimented - Rare to never. I think there has sorta been a pattern the last few years that I have just recently noticed. The girl next door types are elevated and we are told (in a 'its raining anvils' kinda way) they are good and the ones to root for. While the more 'vixenish type' women are the bad girls, can't keep a man and got crapped on by the whole town. 

Nicole girl - you are as single as a dollar bill. How many times has that dried out bit of jerky rejected you? How many times can you humiliate yourself? You would rather be lathering up and shaving a dehydrated salami roll? Girl have you eyes that see not? That is prime tenderloin sitting in front of you!! Your ass is too used to those cheap ass cut to recognize it.  Drop that zero and get with a hero! Hell, even being by yourself is preferable at this point. 

Hilarious that Damon/Alex/whoever got drenched with the only cup that contained actual coffee in Salem. Those suckers are usually obviously empty. 

I don't yet know who the new guy is supposed to be but I do hope he is a Kiriakis. Granted I am not at all familiar with Alex so new guy with his looks and accent may not be canon. All that notwithstanding, the show really, really needs to groom an inheritor to the K throne. I think adding Alex or Phillip makes sense. The WTF to me is the back flips and triple axle sow cow to make Sparkle John's son. 

Was Serena baking for the troops? That was a lot of damn muffins!

I could never root for Eric and Nicole again. Just nope. Nicole did wrong but Eric was too much of a jagoff for me to want to see him with her again. It will be nice to see Nicole be proven right about Serena, although I am doubtful about it resonating in the payoff. 

Jen's is like that little monkey from Outbreak. 

I can't even with the vials of blood and Clint. WTF is the point of that?!?

Alex would be a new character onscreen, because we last saw him on the show as a kid....I hope he is Alex, we need somebody to take over for Victor. Philip should come back to fight him for the throne as Victor's only son. Brady is too dumb, the twins are out of town and Sonny is too much of a Mary sue....I hope Alex can darken him up just a bit....Freddie can play it..Sonny needs to be doing more than just be a ping pong between Will and Sparkle..Perhaps Sonny gets involved in some shady dealings with Alex that puts Will and Arianna's life in danger that necessitates them to move in with Sonny at the Kiriakis mansion for protection..That can lead to some drama between Will, Sonny and Sparkle especially if  Paulson have renewed their relationship.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Paul Telfer as Damon:Super HOT! The t-shirt, leather jacket and jeans. Longer (oilier) hair was sexy.

Paul Telfer as "new guy" Just okay. If he didn't have the accent he'd be one cut above average.

• Love 3

Clint is a very very sloppy goon. The Dimerias need to find a new agency to supply them with henchmen. 

I could just FF all scenes involving Dan, Nicole, Eric, and Serena for three months and not miss anything. I swear these people have the same exact conversations and end up in the same situations over and over again. 

It would have been considered self defense if Eve had beaten raccoon Jen's stalking ass. 

Abifail and raccoon Jen are such gossiping bitches. Isn't there anything better they could be doing, you know, maybe doing the job they get paid to do.

• Love 5

Jar Jar is sick, smiling and gloating about looking at Lima Bean looking like a chucky doll on crack . I never seen a family members so obsessed about JJ's sex life. So insane that Jacosta and Jar Jar are so fascinated with JJ's relationship. I don't see these two human forms of penis repellent telling JJ about who they're banging. Well in Jacosta's case she's spending money on batteries for her Beef Jerky 2 inch dildo she has stored in her kangaroo pouch for when she and Jar Jar are not cock-a-doodle-dooing at the moon. They do that to warn other Jar Jars out there that they're still working on finding a king to rule over their kingdom as their only options are Beef Jerky, Plastic Mannequin, and Wannabe DiMera Chad.

I'm tired of saying this Nicole, but stop wasting your damn time with that slab of beef jerky. This is exactly another reason why Beef Jerky is an annoying ass character. When people call him out on his shit, he doesn't want to hear it. He doesn't want anyone doubting his "character" and he always pushes blame off on the woman as the one with the problem when he's the damn problem. Yet writers insist on having female characters in Salem fawn all over him. I'm surprised writers had the strength to restrain themselves from having Sparkles drool and piss himself over Beef Jerky.

The elephant story just gets worse and worse. I'm still calling him Damon, I don't care but he can do me a favor and break Shrewena's neck and be done with it, so that this story is over.

The Theresa/Brady thing is just getting more blah and blah. Toothy is just annoying and her and Electroshock can fight to the death with knives and double KO each other. Permanently.

All these stories are just sickening and beyond boring.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5

Every SL on this show has the same repetitive scenes over and over again, and goes nowhere.

The Dimera henchmen have always been incompetent.  So have most of the Dimeras.  Except for Andre, none of Stefano's children were able to pull off any of their schemes without his help.  Andre was Stefano's nephew so maybe that's why he was more successful.

Stefano should have hired Kate, Sami, and Nicole (back when they were competent) to be his henchmen.  Stefano told Kristen once that he wished his own children were as capable of going after what they wanted and getting it as Samantha Brady was.

I see another common theme here.  Theresa is wasted on Brady.  Nicole is wasted on Daniel.  Kate is wasted on Clyde.  I hope Sami is having a better time in CA, than these women are having in Salem.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

Why do the Hortons have yogurt and coffee just lying around in their living room?

"Eric had my elephant" sounds dirty. "You're sensitive about getting an ex-priest into bed so you can grab his elephant."

Dammit, I don't want Xander to be a bad guy, I want him for Nicole and Nicole really doesn't need another heartbreak.

• Love 4

Why do the Hortons have yogurt and coffee just lying around in their living room?

That's the food Jar Jars & Jacostas live off of, it's rumored to be part of their mating ritual to trap some poor men into having sex with them, and the side effect is judgmental shrieking from those species. I also hear Ken Dolls and Dark Roasts are more susceptible to the yogurt and coffee that Jar Jar and Jacosta have a neverending supply of. It has a 50% chance of working on DiMera men.

• Love 4

The new guy is hot...I would like the show to test him with all the ladies on the show; Eve, Theresa, Serena, but I want him with Nicole..Even though Eric and Nicole are endgame..I want her to take him for a ride...Serena is actually interesting now..I am intrigued by her relationship with him..

The new guy is hot...I would like the show to test him with all the ladies on the show; Eve, Theresa, Serena, but I want him with Nicole..Even though Eric and Nicole are endgame..I want her to take him for a ride...Serena is actually interesting now..I am intrigued by her relationship with him..

I am not sure Eric and Nicole are endgame. I mean I get that Serena was brought on to whitewash Nicole, but I'm not all that sure it was for Eric. Honestly, though, with Serena leaving, I don't even care that much anymore.