Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if Sonny pulls a Kelly Taylor, ends his marriage with Will while not immediately getting together with Paul, and then we'll have a period of them both openly pursuing him.

I wouid absolutely love this!  I'm wondering if Paul's going to come out of the closet in Sneasel's article by naming Sonny as the man he's in love with--that would be wonderfully soapy :)

Serena's dress bothers me more than anything else. I think her wardrobe is kind of weird for a journalist. Does she work for Entertainment Tonight?

Today, Serena's eyes did look a little freaky when she and Nicole were fighting....to be fair, I don't think she can help that they look like that, but I was struck by how scary they could look when the camera moves in close...

That poor bell-hop....between Paul and Serena, this dude must be stressed. Well, he certainly looks more stressed out than Will!

I can't make head or tail of this donor storyline. All I got out of it today is that Kate seems to know what anonymous means, unlike Abigail. I still won't forgive her for being with Clyde though. 

Edited by bantering

I like Serena. She was off her game today though. Nic is back on the scent.

The sooner Paige finds out about JJ's older lady fetish, the better. Maybe it will make her jaded and finally interesting.

Maybe the Eve and JJ thing would seem less weird (especially from Eve's end) if I could remember that Eve is supposed to be in her 40s. 

I think the fact that I keep thinking she's 53 or whatever colors my reaction of how I feel Eve should have behaved with him. Or maybe if JJ was older, like 21 or so, when Lewinsky was with Clinton, I'd be less inclined to put so much on Eve and more on JJ.  Somehow 21 sounds more acceptable than 18 (even though 18 is legal). 

There's a movie with J-Lo coming out called The Boy Next Door, and  the pairing in the movie trailer did look a little less weird to me, but I'm not sure if that's because of how  J-Lo looks  -- and the fact that the teenager looked 30. (Not that I really think someone in their 40s would really be interested in a high schooler even if she looks like J-Lo, but somehow I was able to rationalize it better with her face and that boy's 30 year old muscles? Maybe it will turn out that he's a 30 year old impersonating an 18 year old??)

I guess I expect someone who is as towering and somewhat more mature looking like Eve to be ....wiser? There's a sort of disconnect between how Eve looks  and how she's acting that I don't get. 

JJ doesn't come off as 18 to me... he honestly comes off as someone in his 20s. Mid-20s at that so this 'oh, he's so young and innocent' vibe that I guess I'm supposed to be getting from him isn't coming across that way at all. He certainly comes across as fucked up and with issues but then so does Eve. For all that Eve should be 'older and wiser' -- well, looking around Salem I see a lot of hugely fucked up people that should probably have learned a lesson or two ages ago. I mean... why, exactly, did Kate devote so much of her fucking time to digging up Jordan's secrets again? Because she wanted Rafe? And now she's banging Jordan's skeezy rapey step-father and despite having gone through this shit in her own life she's got absolutely no radar at all that Not!George Hazard is skeezy and rapey?

I mean, Eve is clearly a TLC-reality show level train-wreck but I'd say that a significant part of that is these writers seem absolutely incapable of writing anything resembling nuance or layers or anything. Cripes, how long have they had Jordan and yet they've done absolutely nothing to make her remotely interesting. Jordan is the human equivalent of a flatline and, in all the time she's been here, the writers seem incapable of giving her anything to do other than wear 'I shit myself' expressions over her 'secret.'

So while JJ clearly has issues galore that probably aren't helped by the distaff side of his family and their smug, holier-than-thou weirdness, I don't see him as an innocent in this at all. What we've seen has shown him being a very willing participant in the Eve/JJ sex humiliations. As for Eve, the first incident was clearly a rock-bottom situation...  but I don't fully get the second. But I don't think the second was staged very well at all. They are both disgusted with themselves in the aftermath but they certainly don't show any signs of stopping during. The second bout didn't come off as passion-fueled-by-hate even... it was just... badly staged, like I said.

Plus, I know Eve's going to catch all the shit for this. Paige will hate her. The Hortons will probably show up at her apartment with pitchforks and torches. If Salem had stocks they'd throw Eve into them as fast as they could get her to Holy Horton Square, of this I'm sure. The question is if Eve then gets jettisoned from the 'teen scene' and allowed to interact with actual grown ups for a change or if she's consigned to play the evil temptress against the teen true love... bleargh... I can't even.

It would be really nice if they let her do something else. This story sucks and KDP can do a lot with very little... but come on already. Give me something to actually root for, for a change!

• Love 5

I like Serena. She was off her game today though. Nic is back on the scent.

The sooner Paige finds out about JJ's older lady fetish, the better. Maybe it will make her jaded and finally interesting.

Nicole is so often her worst enemy, probably why I love her. Serena did send Nicole right back on her scent, but I still can see both sides. Serena is definitely hiding something besides the beefcake shots of Eric in her safe.  ;) I maintain Serena and Nicole are going to be the next Days' supercouple.

Edited by sometimesfan
  • Love 2

I think Sonny does want Paul, whether he's admitted it to himself or not.  I was totally on board with Sparkle Paul telling Sonny he was sending mixed signals.  Sonny might not realize he is or want to believe he is, but he is. 

• Love 2

JJ doesn't come off as 18 to me... he honestly comes off as someone in his 20s. Mid-20s at that so this 'oh, he's so young and innocent' vibe that I guess I'm supposed to be getting from him isn't coming across that way at all. He certainly comes across as fucked up and with issues but then so does Eve.  

I do agree that the actor playing JJ doesn't seem 18. I think he is older in real life (and looks older too - not quite as old as the guy in new J-Lo movie but not quite as young as Justin Bieber either, who may be older than 18).  But because the character is 18 (I'm guessing based on the fact that Paige was supposed to go to Stanford) and the boyfriend of Eve's daughter, I find it baffling for any older woman who happens to have come in contact with him by virtue of her mother position to wind up in bed with him. That's why I mentioned that  If JJ was aged up to 21,  I'd probably be less torn on how to view the choice to pair them together.  It's only a difference of 3 years but somehow 21 doesn't seem quite as vexing an age to me for these May-December filings as 18. Of course, they'd still have the mother-boyfriend issue to deal with though (there are so many other issues to deal with aside from the age difference, I don't even know where to begin). If Eve were an older  man and JJ were an 18 year old girl, I'd most likely be side-eyeing the guy pretty badly without any equivocation. So I suppose that also colors my view of the relationship too. I might have cut Abigail some slack, even though she's not an innocent, if she had only been 18 when she got with EJ, but the difference of four years and her college degree did make a difference in how I viewed her  and her mess with EJ. And he's not even as old as Eve, I don't think. 

I also think Eve owes more to her daughter than JJ does. If we took out the fact that she's Eve's mother, maybe I'd find it less baffling for her to wind up in bed with an 18 year old, but her position as the mother screams that no matter how screwed-up she might be she should have had common sense in that situation. JJ will hurt Paige, but in the end the wound that will cut the deepest will come from her mother.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

When Will was sitting at his computer I'm pretty sure I heard him say he was going to forcibly out Paul.  If so, what a douche.  I'm going to need Empire's Cookie Lyon to bring her broom to Salem and beat Will's bitch ass.  

Anyway, is there  a reason why everyone except Kate and Anne are styled to look like shit?  

• Love 1

When Will was sitting at his computer I'm pretty sure I heard him say he was going to forcibly out Paul.  If so, what a douche.  I'm going to need Empire's Cookie Lyon to bring her broom to Salem and beat Will's bitch ass.  

Anyway, is there  a reason why everyone except Kate and Anne are styled to look like shit?  

He said he didn't want to out Paul if he didn't want it to happen, but that he thought that it was what Paul really wants.  But he has also said all along that he would never publish anything Paul doesn't want published.

I do agree that the actor playing JJ doesn't seem 18. I think he is older in real life (and looks older too - not quite as old as the guy in new J-Lo movie but not quite as young as Justin Bieber either, who may be older than 18).

Casey Moss turned 21 last November.  Justin Bieber turns 21 in March.

Ryan Guzman from the new JLo film is 27.

• Love 1

I have no issue with a woman Eve's age having sex with a man JJ's age.  The issue I have is that JJ hates Eve, is repulsed by her (I think).  And this is why I cannot understand what happened.  I can understand it from Eve's perspective, but not JJ's.  Sure, she's a MILF, if she wasn't hateful and everything else toward him.  I simply  cannot believe that JJ would not be repulsed by Eve.

• Love 1

I am starting to wonder if Serena is going to turn out to be related to Victor--He was married to Diana Coleville and that was her mother's name... Maybe she had Victor's baby when she left town? It just seems so random and yet so connected--and would tie into this idea of DiMera vs Kiriakis story they seem to be going for....

• Love 2

I'm about as broken up about Sparkle Paul losing his baseball skills as I am about Eve never singing again.  In other words, I don't give a rats ass.  But Sparkle sure does!  If he could make money with self-pity and faux drama the guy will be even richer.

Sonny was great today.  He was a true Kiriakis by turning down Victor.  It would have made no sense for him to accept that club from him after having made it clear that doing this on his own was pretty important.  And he was firm with Sparkle, too.  I didn't see any wavering.  I expect that will come, but it wasn't on display today.  And Sparkle is grasping, saying that Sonny was giving him mixed signals.  Nah, not really.  Memories, nostalgia, the thoughts of what might have been, but he put all those things firmly in their place after seeing Sparkle the first few times.

Sneasel really looks like he's spent way too much around Jawn, since he always looks like someone let one rip and then locked him in a room with the odor.  The guy is so DOUR.  He makes those fish lips, scrunches his eyes and honest to God looks like an angry Fievel.  A lot of this is the actor.  Chandler Massey's Will had humor - this guy is utterly devoid of any humor or charm. 

He sure as hell wasted no time rubbing Sonny's financial loss in his face.  Nothing says guilt like trying to make the injured party feel like crap, does it?  Sneasel is such a weasel.

Ummmm, Serena......dial it down.   Way too much smirking and sneering going on.  Show already has Jennifer and Abigail to do that and I don't think we need any more of that.  She and Nicole - as sometimesfan has said, would be an excellent frenemies team.  They've got a similar energy IMO.  

Did those beefcake photos of Eric look photoshopped to anyone else?  I swear his head was just a bit too big for the body.  Of course, Eric does have a huge head.

So now we know that Ollie IS just as stupid as Abigail!!  I suspect tomorrow we're going to see a lot of Jordan's sad face, Ollie's waxed one, Abigail's "why isn't this ALL ABOUT ME?" face, and Chad just sitting back.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 5

I am starting to wonder if Serena is going to turn out to be related to Victor--He was married to Diana Coleville and that was her mother's name... Maybe she had Victor's baby when she left town? It just seems so random and yet so connected--and would tie into this idea of DiMera vs Kiriakis story they seem to be going for....

Where was the name of Serena's mother mentioned?

Nicole is so often her worst enemy, probably why I love her. Serena did send Nicole right back on her scent, but I still can see both sides. Serena is definitely hiding something besides the beefcake shots of Eric in her safe.  ;) I maintain Serena and Nicole are going to be the next Days' supercouple.

If Serena doesn't want Nicole digging into her past, perhaps she shouldn't antagonize her for no reason! And why would she keep the beefcake photos in her safe? It's not like it's a secret that she's hot for Eric.

• Love 2

Stupid Ollie fell for Kate's manipulation hook, line and sinker BWAHHH!

That little douche Will is getting more and more repulsive...and who dresses him?  This guy as an actor has a range that goes from A to B.  Get rid of him!  Although the facial expressions are priceless.

I am not seeing Rafe running a nightclub...just let him leave town there's nothing for him in Salem anymore.

Just my take on yesterday's episode. 

• Love 3

If Serena doesn't want Nicole digging into her past, perhaps she shouldn't antagonize her for no reason! And why would she keep the beefcake photos in her safe? It's not like it's a secret that she's hot for Eric.

I think Serena has plenty of reasons to antagonize Nicole. Even after Nicole was looking into Serena's life online, she broke into her room, looked at and copied her emails, and snooped around the room. Obviously, the beefcake pictures aren't the real reason Serena's storing them in the safe.

I love Nicole, but she's no victim here.

Edited by sometimesfan
  • Love 4

So why didn't Sonny just insist that everything Victor was offering be considered a loan? Why didn't Victor suggest that?  (I know...soap logic) 

If MA isn't intending to play Serena as unhinged, she really needs to change something up. The dialog is bad enough, but when she gets all Norma Desmond with those eyes, I just can't take her seriously.  And I get it, Nicole broke into her hotel room, but I had to laugh at her self-centered "Are you stalking me?" when she ran into Nicole, minding her own damn business, in a public place. 

• Love 5

I think she's supposed to be playing Serena as desperately trying to hide her Secret, and Nicole being on her trail is making her batty/nervous/scared, so she lashed out at Nicole. I guess it would be cooler if she handled Nicole with more aplomb, but I think we're supposed to see her plaaaaans for her secret falling apart, which works just fine for me since Days could have dragged this out a year, so I'm just happy shit is going down now instead. I liked Serena from the start because the actress is very charismatic, gorgeous, sexy and can act - unlike other newbies like Ben and Jordan.

As far as Eve, this shit is soapy and sudsy as hell (kind of like Paul/Will/Sonny). I'm quite surprised folks hate it so much. Sure it's skanky and skeazy and such, but that's a good thing in my book. I don't need everything to be Hortons hanging ornaments on a tree acting like they don't have a screwed up, incestuous, crazy ass family. The weak link is definitely Paige, but maybe when shit hits the fan, True will be able to bring it. My only problem is I don't know where they go with Eve after this. The only way to go is redemption and I hate the thought of that. How boring!

Edited by Thorpe
  • Love 8

Re:  Paul's telling Sonny he's sending mixed messages, I think Paul would take any interaction with Sonny as encouragement.  All Sonny would have to do is smile at Paul and Paul thinks Sonny wants to get back together.  I truly hope the writers don't drop the ball on this storyline the way then did during Sami's revenge arc.

MA really is playing Serena like she's slightly deranged--Nicole is coming across as the emotionally healthy adult and as much as I love Nicole, she isn't always mature.

I hope Sneasel steps it up a notch with his acting or otherwise he'll be the KM in the scenes--the weak actor who needs the stronger ones to prop them up.  I'm expecting an epic reveal and I have no doubt that FS will bring it, but I'm starting to worry that weird facial expressions are all we are going to get from GW..

• Love 3

I think Serena has plenty of reasons to antagonize Nicole. Even after Nicole was looking into Serena's life online, she broke into her room, looked at and copied her emails, and snooped around the room. Obviously, the beefcake pictures aren't the real reason Serena's storing them in the safe.

I love Nicole, but she's no victim here.

I'm not saying Nicole is a victim. But Serena (and Eric) told Nicole off several times already. Nicole "apologized" and agreed to leave them alone. If Serena wants Nicole to leave her alone, she should cross the street to avoid any further contact. Keep poking the bear and it WILL bite you!

• Love 4

Delurking with more contempt for Will.  I've got no sympathy for him whatsoever. I'm Team Sonny all the way. Sonny has made some big mistakes, but Will's actions have only made things worse. Sonny shouldn't have cleaned out the joint checking account, but money can be repaid; the damage Will has done can't be undone. Just like one can't un-ring a bell or un-fire a gun, one can't un-fuck somebody.  Sonny may have gotten close to the line with Paul a couple of times, but it was Will who crossed it, in every way. Will's immaturity is not Sonny's fault. So what if Sonny's sown his wild oats before he married Will? That's a plus IMO because it proves that while Sonny's not "perfect," he's still more mature than Will. Since Will is not ready for marriage, he should have said so a long time ago, for Sonny's sake as well as his own.Snny has tried to work things out with Will more than once, but Will being Will, instead of making an actual effort to do the same, he just takes the Path Of Least Resistance, proving that in some ways, Will is his mother's son.

As for whether physical or emotional cheating is worse, in this case it's a tie because Will did both. Will's impulsiveness has always gotten him in trouble professionally and personally, especially the latter. Will's a father because of it. He married too young because of it and when the truth comes out-which, knowing Will's tendency to lie to save his own sorry ass, will happen way later than it should-his marriage will/should be completely devastated.  Unlike Will, Sonny knows that marriage isn't always easy, safe or pretty, but if you love someone enough, you at least try to make it work and Sonny's been doing that way more than Will.  Another one of Will's many problems is his taking Sonny for granted. Sonny has been good, decent and loyal to Will to a fault. Sonny has made mistakes, compromises and sacrifices for Will. He's even broken the law for Will and he repays him by betraying him the first chance he gets. As for Paul, he's not blameless either, by a long shot. He could have found out about Sonny's marriage to Will anytime he wanted. That's what Google is for. I believe that Sonny didn't tell Will about Paul because Paul was/is still closeted and it wasn't his secret to tell. When Sonny learns the truth, I hope he not only unleashes his inner Kiriakis, he should make Will and Paul suffer and I can think of one person who could help him do that-Brian. He not only has history/chemistry with Sonny, he and Will aren't BFFs by a long shot, so I think he'd have no problem with helping Sonny get payback. If there's revenge sex/a full blown affair, that would not only be even better, it would be full-fledged soapy goodness at Will and Paul's expense, as it should be.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 4

The SL with JJ/Eve is just dumb.  They are wasting the character of JJ, and the actor who plays him in stupid SLs.  These writers seem to thrive on having a good actor playing a character with possibilities, and putting them in the lamest story possible.

Will looks as sleazy and pathetic as EJ.  Sonny deserves better than either Sneasel or Paul.

Kate is another character that is being wasted.  Kate is a sociopath, but she has always been a smart sociopath.  There is no way she would be fooled by Clyde.  Kate, Sami, and Nicole should have said to hell with men years ago, and become a threesome.  That would be way more entertaining than the horrible SLs and pairings these three character kept getting stuck in.

• Love 5

MA really is playing Serena like she's slightly deranged--Nicole is coming across as the emotionally healthy adult and as much as I love Nicole, she isn't always mature.

Exactly! I love me some Nicole, but when she's the most reasonable person in the room, something is definitely up. It really looks like they went out of their way to show us that Nicole isn't intending to do unjustified harm here. Whether that means Serena is "good" or "bad" or if she does end up getting hurt by it all remains to be seen, but I think a few things were put in place yesterday to show that Nicole isn't simply being malicious or jealous: she genuinely seemed ready to move on with Daniel, she wasn't the first to be bitchy in this encounter with Serena, and she initially rejected the Mystery Caller.

I'm digging so many things about the show right now. Even the things that I find distasteful (Will, in any capacity), Eve banging her kid's boyfriend, and Eric and Serena's self righteous whatever it is...are holding my interest. Hell, like someone else said, I'm even interested in what they have in mind for Rafe. RAFE, for God's sake. 

• Love 4

I think Guy Wilson is acting the 'cheating with Paul' part of his storyline really well. I see him being curious, scared, physically attracted, emotionally drawn in, and overwhelmed. GW and CP have good chemistry, too. I've really loved their scenes.

It's the guilt part of Will's cheating that Guy is having trouble conveying, which is a bummer, but I still think this is the best storyline on Days right now. Surprisingly, Sonny is the one I have the most trouble feeling for. He seems more pressed about his club than his strained marriage or his first love being back in his life.

Edited by Thorpe
  • Love 1

Gosh this show sounds so boring just from reading tweets. I don't know if I will even bother to watch later. What purpose do Clyde, Ben and Jordan serve? Just get rid of them and put Chad

and Abby together already.

Lima Bean is so annoying confronting Bev about JJ cheating. Why couldn't they just put Bev and JJ together?

Suddenly Southern is so going to get tarred and feathered snce she is the one convincing JJ to lie to Lima Bean.

So sick of them talking about Bo. He's been gone for soon to be three years now. Why couldn't all the Hortons and Brady's say what they had to say then? it's ridiculous that they are still talking about him when Aiden has been on the show for a year. Unless PR/Bo is really coming back like Jack did when Jen had to choose between him and Dark Roast Dan.

Personally I think that Hope and Aiden pressed the accelerator too hard on their relationship because they went from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds. Hope should be investigating him instead of letting him placate her. Maybe she is just happy to be getting laid for the first time in ages, though I'm sure if she asked, Abby could recommend a good vibrator.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 4

If Sami could get Abigail fired for sleeping with EJ since he was on the board, why isn't there a problem with Jordan and Chad's relationship, and Brady and Melanie's potential one? Not to mention when Brady and Theresa were involved.

• Love 2

If Sami could get Abigail fired for sleeping with EJ since he was on the board, why isn't there a problem with Jordan and Chad's relationship, and Brady and Melanie's potential one? Not to mention when Brady and Theresa were involved.

I would think disclosure would be the reason Jordan and Chad's relationship might be acceptable, although I don't think the show bothered to have a scene with them going to hospital management. Also Chad and Jordan have to my knowledge never gotten physical on hospital premises.

I'm not sure lots of people knew about Brady and Theresa and I can't remember if they were ever shown together the hospital or not.

Abby had an illicit affair with an engaged board member, so she wouldn't even have been able to declare that relationship. She and EJ actually used the hospital as a location for their affair when they started to go at it in the storage room and were interrupted. They also had clandestine meetings to discuss their affair when Abby especially should have been working. EJ primarily works at DE so I wouldn't hold him to the same standard as her regarding wasting work time.

Brady and Melanie might still declare their relationship seeing as Brady was instrumental in Mel being hired.

Abby clearly hasn't learned anything from the experience since she and Ben were about to have sex on her desk the other day. They were interrupted by Jordan, but that could easily have been Kayla or some hospital heavyweight and she would yet again be in violation of the morality clause.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

Abigail would have kept her job if a donation wasn't involved (that was Kayla's original plan). There was leverage to fire her -- she was disposable and donation money was involved which would have been given to another hospital if Kayla didn't follow through. I don't think Chad would pull a Dimera donation and give it to another hospital because of his relationship with Jordan. 

Will may have reported on what was going on at the hospital in passing in his story about his mother and Abigail, but since his writing looks kind of stinky, maybe no one got past the bad writing to bring up a storm about current and future hospital violations.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Almost everyone in today's episode needs to be murdered.

Abifail, Tamiflu, and plastic mannequin are worthless pieces of filth and need to be thrown in a trash compacter. 

Lima Bean needs to overdose on a bottle of pain pills. 

Victor needs to have hillbilly rapist thrown in a pit of wild boars. 

• Love 4

Sneasel is a real piece of shit. Sonny once again trying to talk to him and he can't be bothered once again. Sonny asked him to let that phone go to voice mail but he couldn't even do that for his husband. Then he acts all put upon because he has to work like Sonny hasn't been paying the bills while his ass was jobless and floating around being a big worthless nothing casting judgments on other people.

ALL OF THIS. Will fills me with such rage that I can no longer stand to watch him. The only scenes I want to see of him are of him losing everything.

How the hell did Ari G come to be conceived? Was Will unsure about his orientation at the time?

• Love 3

How the hell did Ari G come to be conceived? Was Will unsure about his orientation at the time?

Well, Will was out (or kinda out) for a while.  But then new writers came in and they kinda back tracked him so they could set up Ari G being conceived.  So he had a last grasp at straightness one-night stand with Gabi.

• Love 3

Hey, Abby how do you enjoy banging someone as dumb as a box of rocks?  LMAO!  Not only dumb, but strangely weird looking to boot...southerner with a New Yawk accent.  Obviously he's not a gifted enough actor to handle a southern drawl.  Where are they picking up these actors...I've seen dinner theater acting way better than theirs.

• Love 5

Who is Judgy trying to be with that hairstyle...Marcia Brady? Epic fail. I haven't seen a hairstyle like that in years. She needs to sit her dated ass down somewhere and read some fashion magazines. For a woman who has money she sure as hell looks cheap. Another reason why I can't stand Judgy is that when she talks to people she don't like she has that smug smile on her face. She talks about leaving their kids alone, pffft Judgy has done nothing but stick her nose in JJ's business.

I'm also wondering, why didn't Jar Jar donate some Horton/Deveraux money to her charity she's starting with Grimace?

BOllie standing there in a huff like a big dumb dragon. Seriously, he looked like a dragon that has trouble exhaling fire and tried so many times and keeps failing. Just breathing hot air as usual.

If that reporter doesn't know how to spell Clyde, she's in big trouble and needs to find another job. I'll forgive if she asked is Clyde spelled with a C or a K.

Isn't it nice how Lima Bean and her friend can just throw out names to someone they don't even know slept with JJ. Lima Bean also comes off as an obsessive nutjob, just blasting through people to get to JJ, damn you rude bitch you can say excuse me. Her character just grates.

Eve, you're cold because you're wearing a fucking dress out in the cold weather, while everyone else who's outside is wrapped up like it's cold, she's out there like it's just chili and breezy. Nothing like talking about fucking out in public where anyone could hear who's out on a jog and whatnot. I can see why JJ wouldn't want to go back to the house cause he'll sex her up again all the while playing Color Me Badd's, "I Wanna Sex You Up".

Chase, don't get your Casper looking ass kicked across the damn square. I can't stand kids who give lip.

• Love 3

Where was the name of Serena's mother mentioned?

It hasnt been mentioned yet--I was just pointing out that Diana had a mother named Serena and now we have this Serena character and the show seems to want to do more Kirikias stuff so I guess I just dont see this as a random choice

or one of the fool writers really likes Gossip Girl

• Love 2

Aside from Anne and Kate being entertaining I didn't like today's episode.

Clyde is disgusting. When does Victor get to decimate him?

For someone who says she wants to keep her sex romps with JJ secret- Eve's almost yelling the truth from the rooftops.

Jordan, Ben (and by association Chad and Abby) are terribly dull.

Really boring show today.

• Love 4

Eve, the easiest way to keep a secret is to shut up about it. If you must, keep it indoors. Same advice for Aiden when threatening people.  If I was Nicole, reporter extraordinaire, I would create a dossier on everyone in Salem by hanging out in those bushes.

Edited by polodog
  • Love 6

The male reporter in the "press conference (HA!)" looked like T's older brother.

Actually he looked like T's younger brother.  The local news apparently thought this "story" wasn't worth sending anybody to cover it but the paper boy and some woman who can't spell "Clyde".

• Love 1

Eve, the easiest way to keep a secret is to shut up about it. If you must, keep it indoors. Same advice for Aiden when threatening people.  If I was Nicole, reporter extraordinaire, I would create a dossier on everyone in Salem by hanging out in those bushes.

That's what Will should do too. Then he wouldn't have to write stories about his mother and his cousin, and sleep with baseball players to get them to come out of the closet.

• Love 2

Kate looks so small and petty in her vendetta against Jordan.  I don't understand why Jordan doesn't drop the 'hey, you're sleeping with a pedophile' bomb on her, but I guess the writers are waiting for sweeps for that bit of info to come to light?

Whatever.  In any event, Clyde needs to die.

Ben and Abigail looked extra stupid with the faces they were making at the hospital.  I mean the kind of stupid where you have to rewind and laugh because it's so stupid.

The boy who plays Chase is a good actor and such a cute little guy.  I'd like to see him and Ciara in a bigger yet child-appropriate story (i.e., nothing like the ones the kids on GH are written into).

Poor JJ.  He's surrounded by horrible women.  And then there's Paige.  Her pleading and screeching today was pathetic and disturbing.  Have some damn pride, girl.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 3

Kate looks so small and petty in her vendetta against Jordan.  I don't understand why Jordan doesn't drop the 'hey, you're sleeping with a pedophile' bomb on her, but I guess the writers are waiting for sweeps for that bit of info to come to light?

Is it because she doesn't want  Ben to know? That's all I can figure. Ben doesn't seem to know what Clyde did.

• Love 2

Ben doesn't seem to know what day it is.  How would he pick up on Tammi Sue's situation?

On a positive note, he's about to get the lifetime achievement award for the "Austin Peck, the dog pissed on my shoe."

Edited by polodog
  • Love 6

That could be, bantering.  I guess she hasn't told anyone about it, has she?  I remember flashbacks of her confronting Clyde when she was wearing that horrible checkered and lace shirt ... but was that the last time it was explicitly brought up? 

She's said numerous times that he ruined her life but has no one put two and two together?  Of course Ben and Abigail wouldn't because they're idiots, but Rafe is slightly smarter.  And Kate should definitely be suspicious, especially after eaveslurking on them a few weeks ago . . .

• Love 3