Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Reading tweets, OMG what is the shows obsession with having Will visit Gabi all the time? If Gabi wanted regular contact with Ari, she should not have shot Nick in the first place.

And they always have to do it together. Why can't Sonny take Ari himself? Or Rafe for that matter, since he is jobless?

Sonny is becoming a nag with this particular issue. With all the stuff Will and Sonny have going on, fighting about visiting Gabi should be last on the list.

Why fight about when to see Gabi when they don't have money to live on right now? It's like Sonny wants to harp on about what Will is doing wrong, but Will can't say anything when Sonny makes a mistake. When Will started to complain about the money, Sonny put him in his place about his level of contribution, and Will let it go very easily.

If Gabi is offscreen, I don't want to hear of her. She had plenty of airtime when she was on the show.

Is the goal to make Sneasel even more unlikeable so we'll be happy when Sonny cheats with Paul?

I know Will has not been doing himself any favors lately, but it's crap like this that makes me want to stay on TeamSneasel.

Seems like Chadsworth has really been behind the troubles with Sonny's club. I've never liked Rafe, but I hope he teams up with Victor to nail Chad. It's all happening to poor Sonny, but at least Victor is checking up on him. Looks like Sonny is beholden to Chad. I see the DiMera-Kiriakis feud starting up again.

I can't believe Maxine said God was helping Melanie to see Brady in a new light. I'm sure God has better things to do. They are seriously trying to prop Melanie and Brady.

Looks like Melanie is having attitude with Theresa when she's trying to help her. What is it with these writers wanting us to like these 'good' characters that are actually rude and entitled.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 1

That's incorrect - Nicole noticed and started asking about Serena because the first time she saw Serena, Serena was talking to Eric. Serena and Eric were chatting inside and Nicole was standing outside staring at them and then Marlena turned up and basically dragged Nicole off into the park and told her to mind her own beeswax. 

Oh, OK. I could have sworn that she first spotted her alone.

Either way, I still don't think this is about Nicole wanting Eric, but is more about her resenting being told what to do (in this case, to not be curious about Serena). She may have still snooped if Marlena had simply said "It's someone Eric knew in Africa" because snooping in in Nicole's nature, but I think everyone being so secretive/protective of Serena set off alarms. I don't think Nicole was just throwing it out there when she asked Daniel if he didn't think it was weird that Serena and Melanie just happened to be friends, I think she genuinely believes that Serena's up to something.

• Love 1

I like Chad, but, yeah, he's really not that scary. I thought his character was headed off in a bit of a direction than doing Stephano's bidding, but since that seems to be what he's doing, I don't see how anyone would realistically be intimidated by him -- other than for the fact that Stephano will come out of the corner to do something really terrible to you.

• Love 2

Why is Kayla always making a bitch face?

I guess Theresa is going to have nightmare for years with Yawn showing up at her doorstep. I hate when characters just enter people's houses without being invited in. It's a good enough reason to grab a gun and get to shooting. I'm so happy that she quickly threw him out of her house since he didn't say much.

Toothy sure as hell is no Lucille Ball so she really needs to stop with the over the top hysterics and acting like she's on a comedy sitcom. Since Lucille Ball is her inspiration wouldn't it be best to go do comedy and not a soap opera? Lucille Ball isn't known for being dramatic. All that hyped up drug talking she does is just annoying and irritating. Writers or the actress may think the character quirk is cute but it's just stupid.

Theresa comes to work and Dannifer Pimptress and Toothy give her a whole lot of attitude. Then continues to pile on even more attitude, but was funny as hell when they both told Brady to get his dumbass out.

IDK what Sonny has done to Chad or why he's willing to throw away their friendship but Chad is such a snake. He better leave Sonny alone. He may have made a mistake in not letting Rafe be a cop now that the level field have been even, dumb move on Chad's part.

• Love 3

Man oh man, but Melanie is lame!  What was her brilliant comeback to Theresa?  "I'll have whatever attitude I'll like?"  That doesn't even make any sense.  Melanie was ridiculous with her threats--her benefits will start immediately after she signs a form?  I don't think so.  And why do I have the feeling that Melanie was about to threaten Theresa with Brady's getting her fired if she didn't do what Mel wanted?  Yep, Mealnie certainly is a "good Salem person."

I love Sonny but when did he turn into such a crappy business person?  And now that the second club has fallen through, Sonny won't have to ask Paul for any money  and Ben won't have his fabulous new bartening job--win/win.

• Love 3

I don't think Nicole was just throwing it out there when she asked Daniel if he didn't think it was weird that Serena and Melanie just happened to be friends, I think she genuinely believes that Serena's up to something.

And what if Serena is up to something? What's it to her? If she's "just curious" about Serena she could just Google her, which she did. She broke into her room because she insists Serena is up to *something* and Google didn't give up the goods. Despite what she may think, she's not entitled to to know who Serena is or what she's up to. She's damn lucky Serena isn't pressing charges.

The nerve of Jawn to show up to Theresa's place unsolicited. She should have called the cops. 

I'm noticing that most of the women on this show hate each other and a lot of the guys just ignore each other. 

Kayla never made it clear that she was interested in Aiden so I'm not sure why she's trying to get mad at Hope for dating him. She's too old to be acting like this. 

Wow, so Chad really did sabotage Sonny. Well damn. I'm not liking where this is going. 

Can't Rafe try to get his job back at the FBI? I would thinking being a fed would be better than working at the raggedy incompetent Salem PD anyway. 

• Love 5

Molly Burnett is terrible!  I didn't see much of her the first the time around, but I don't recall her being this bad.  She went to Michelle Stafford school of acting, only somehow, she is even worse than MS!  It's like she's having seizures.  When she is acting opposite Jen Lilley it is even more apparent.

• Love 5

And what if Serena is up to something? What's it to her? If she's "just curious" about Serena she could just Google her, which she did. She broke into her room because she insists Serena is up to *something* and Google didn't give up the goods. Despite what she may think, she's not entitled to to know who Serena is or what she's up to. She's damn lucky Serena isn't pressing charges.

I didn't say she was justified in breaking into Serena's room. She did it because she's Nicole, and she's over the top, and this is a soap opera.

As I said in another post, I don't like it, but shows do this all the time. They make one character suspicious of another for no good reason, they have them snoop, then discover some deep dark secret. Sometimes, like when it was Will and Sonny playing Hardy Boys with Nick, they're "justified" and seen as the good guys. Then there's Nicole, who will no doubt remain the bad guy in this story.

• Love 3

What is Chad's end game in screwing over Sonny?  Just because he can?  Just because he wants Sonny in his debt?  That doesn't seem likely.

I hope Victor does some digging.

I actually like airheaded Melanie.  She's fun.

• Love 7

Except that John could then have her arrested for attempted murder.

How? He signed a statement telling a completely different story knowing that he was lying. He would be right behind Theresa in handcuffs.

• Love 4

I wish (More than anything, more than life! More than riches!) the writers would give Kate something to do other than make horrible comments about Jordan. I hate it when Kate is so demeaned and diminished. I mean, seriously, she called Jordan a "dull as dishwater slut"! Jordan! I was so confused, I actually said aloud (to my cats), "But that's ABIGAIL, not Jordan!".

This is so beneath Kate. I know she often stoops low, but she's so much more interesting when she doesn't. And I hate hate HATE her being taken in by Clyde.

Free Kate (and her multiple necklaces)!

• Love 7

How? He signed a statement telling a completely different story knowing that he was lying. He would be right behind Theresa in handcuffs.

He could say his memory is coming back.

I wish (More than anything, more than life! More than riches!) the writers would give Kate something to do other than make horrible comments about Jordan. I hate it when Kate is so demeaned and diminished. I mean, seriously, she called Jordan a "dull as dishwater slut"! Jordan! I was so confused, I actually said aloud (to my cats), "But that's ABIGAIL, not Jordan!".

This is so beneath Kate. I know she often stoops low, but she's so much more interesting when she doesn't. And I hate hate HATE her being taken in by Clyde.

Free Kate (and her multiple necklaces)!

Well, Jordan is gone soon, so maybe Kate can move on.

• Love 1

Writers just love tossing out the word "slut" and "whore" and can be thrown at anyone. It can be thrown at Hope.  I just hate when those words are thrown out there and really there's no reason to call a character that. IDK what makes Grimace a slut, is it that she was with Rafe and now Chad. It isn't like Grimace is dressing slutty and slept with half of Salem, make a man believe that they had sex, or gone down the family tree like Jar Jar. There was so many other names to call Grimace like boring, dull, useless, worthless, Anbesol, wet noodle, Hickey McCornflakes, etc. something besides slut.

• Love 8

So Chad is going to completely stab Sonny, who has been a good friend and business partner to Chad, in the back, because he's now embraced being a Dimera, and Stefano's latest puppet?  Because that worked out so well for his other siblings, almost all of whom are now dead?  Whatever show {rolls eyes}.

The next time someone shows up at Theresa's home uninvited and threatens her, I want her to take a page out of cousin Sami's handbook, and punch them or shoot them in the head.  Either will do.

• Love 4

There was so many other names to call Grimace like boring, dull, useless, worthless, Anbesol, wet noodle, Hickey McCornflakes, etc. something besides slut.

I could be wrong, but I think Kate called Jordan dull AND a slut.

Hickey McCornflakes.  You people are making me spit out really expensive alcohol.  That's just wrong.   (Although it's the only way I can get through the show.)

I can pull it together-back to the show.  Melanie propping has got to go.  I can't take much more. I also can't take the stuttering.  And you want to see attitude, take on the snarkers around here.   You would so crawl under your bed covers.  Go back from whence you came.

And I'm really disappointed in Maxine.  First Dannifer and now this.  I don't know which is going to explode first.  My TV or my head.  My TV because I throw the remote in it's direction.

Edited by polodog
  • Love 1

I just find it odd that they say Anne doesn't have a life and lives with cats but it looks like Maxine doesn't have one either. Her main purpose is to prop and see how far her tongue can go up a Jonas' ass. So far she can touch their brain stem.

How I wish Anne called in sick today but she was actually out on a date with Lucas, but I know that's not going to happen.

• Love 6

I hate John.  Hate him.  The actor is nothing to write home about but the character, for me, is utterly insufferable.   I'm about the same age as DH is, and I find him trying to play the tough macho guy at this point in his life as unintentionally funny on Days as Geary trying to be the Big Bad on GH is.  Give it a rest, guys, no-one is buying.  

That utter dick shows up at Theresa's, pushes his way in to tell her....what, exactly?  If this is his way of staying out of Brady's life, it just proves that Brady comes by his tiny brain honestly.  Theresa was great, basically shoving him out the door and letting him know what she thought in no uncertain terms, but even then, Jawn had to keep that smirk on his face.  Although, knowing him, he was probably smiling because he let one rip in Theresa's apartment before he left.  Hate this character - as far as I"m concerned, Theresa needs to practice her poker skills and I don't mean cards.

It's always nice to see Victor.  I'm glad he set his idiot grandson straight on what doing a favor means, but I wish he'd been clearer with Sonny before this all went down.  I don't understand what Chad's motivation is, but if it's simply to have Sonny "owe him one", then it's pretty weak.  Nowhere is it written that Sonny would have to pay Chad back by doing whatever he wanted, and Show shouldn't suggest that Sonny would sacrifice his principles for such a thing.  I don't think Chad is getting good advice from that Undead Stefano.  

Maybe I'm getting desperate for a good story line, but I'm far more interested in what might develop with Rafe getting kicked off the force than I ever thought I would be.  Rafe's character could use a reboot and maybe this will be it.  More than a pretty face?  I guess we'll see.....

When Mel opened that huge mouth of hers and started giving Theresa lip, I wish Theresa had just one over, put her hand on Mel's head and pushed her over backwards into that fake potted plant.  ANYTHING to shut her up.  I did like them both telling Brady to get out.  But I don't think I found it as charming as Show thought I would.  

Show needs to stop making me feel more cranky when Show is over than before it began.

But no matter what Show does, you folks do it right.  Like these two new nicknames......

Mel's 3 a.m. hair is proof that she really is Dark Roast Dan's Daughter after all.

There was so many other names to call Grimace like boring, dull, useless, worthless, Anbesol, wet noodle, Hickey McCornflakes, etc. something besides slut.

Congrats, guys, really good!!

• Love 4

It's always nice to see Victor.  I'm glad he set his idiot grandson straight on what doing a favor means, but I wish he'd been clearer with Sonny before this all went down.  I don't understand what Chad's motivation is, but if it's simply to have Sonny "owe him one", then it's pretty weak.  Nowhere is it written that Sonny would have to pay Chad back by doing whatever he wanted, and Show shouldn't suggest that Sonny would sacrifice his principles for such a thing.  I don't think Chad is getting good advice from that Undead Stefano. 

So Chad's selling out his best friend for "leverage"? I think this is the show's attempt to revive the old animosity between House Kiriakis and House Dimera, and it's very weak; it depends on Chad's becoming a spineless jerk who does his decrepit asshat of a father's bidding, and on Sonny's becoming a boob with the instincts of a macaroon. Pff. No.

The most entertaining part of the episode was definitely Pop-Up Victor, the Grumpiest of Santa's Elves ("Why does everything around here have to be such a big deal?")

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 7

I love Chad but not happy about him screwing over Sonny - I hope there's more to this than what we are seeing - I really don't want him screwing over his best friend - especially with everyone else in town gunning for him since he's a Dimera.

Do not want to see Brady & Melanie hook up - they are better off staying friends

And Eric needs to STHU - take your goody two shoes act back to Africa

As for Serena - don't really care what her secret is - they've done nothing to make me want to know any more about her.

As much as I love Kayla - this whole I don't trust Aiden thing seemed to have come out of nowhere - especially since she's gotten info from people that we don't even really know

• Love 4

Yeah, I thought it was weird when Kate called Jordan a slut. Not that the word should be used  in general, but if it is used, Jordan isn't the first person to come to mind when I hear the word.

Apparently, Jordan is a slut because she had the audacity to date Rafe. I am by no means a fan of the girl, but she hasn't actually done anything to anyone. Kate just looks desperate and foolish for continuing to bash someone so far beneath her while she has sex with that hillbilly. And a former hooker is probably the last person who should be calling anyone a slut. 

So Chad is going to completely stab Sonny, who has been a good friend and business partner to Chad, in the back, because he's now embraced being a Dimera, and Stefano's latest puppet?  Because that worked out so well for his other siblings, almost all of whom are now dead?  Whatever show {rolls eyes}.

The writers don't even have the decency of showing us why Chad is acting like this. Surely his idiot brother banging that worthless baboon isn't the reason why he decided to become a selfish backstabbing asshole. 

• Love 7

Apparently, Jordan is a slut because she had the audacity to date Rafe. I am by no means a fan of the girl, but she hasn't actually done anything to anyone. Kate just looks desperate and foolish for continuing to bash someone so far beneath her while she has sex with that hillbilly. And a former hooker is probably the last person who should be calling anyone a slut.

My dream is for Jordan to suddenly realize that the best thing she can do to neutralize Kate is to do nothing. Let her continue to date Clyde the rapist, and suddenly discover that in her overzealousness to destroy this woman who ultimately isn't worth her time, she has completely fucked herself over. 

Even Jordan had to point out that Kate's basically just slinging any insult she can think of at her, whether they're valid or not. 

Edited by bnichol
  • Love 4

Because that worked out so well for [Chad's] other siblings, almost all of whom are now dead?  Whatever show {rolls eyes}.

This! Chad's transformation makes no sense to me, but his betrayal of Sonny is the kind of stupid that leaves marks.

• Love 5

I don't even get what's going on with Sonny and Chad. I was surprised to see Chad aiming to get back at Sonny for.....?

Maybe this would be less jarring if Chad was actually scary, but since he isn't....

Some people laughed at EJ for not being convincing in his menacingness but he did a better job of looking like he wanted revenge on somebody (even if it made absolutely no sense!). 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Chad lost me yesterday, but I suppose that's what the show intended. They need to give him more to do than amble around that new Dimeara mansion set. I guess the sex couch was on its last legs? I hope they reveal what his plan is sooner than later so I can go back to liking the character. 

And I still love Melanie (#dodgingtomatoes) -- she could tone the quirkiness down a notch, for sure, and hopefully she will when some feedback reaches the actress. But I find her so refreshing and alive compared to the blandness that is Jennifer, Abigail, Marlena, and Hope. Yes, I'm including Hope in that pack : ) Kate couldn't be bland if her life depended on it, which is why I love her. 

• Love 7

I can't believe that someone somewhere hasn't coached the actress who plays Melanie against making all those unattractive faces and contorting her mouth like she does.  Even more unbelievable is that she gets hired and inserts those stupid quirks into her character.  There are probably a million better actresses than she in local amateur theaters alone.  Why are we stuck with this actress?

I would have loved Theresa to say, "I'll tell my dad you said, hello," right before she slammed the door in John's face.  Come on.  I don't care what she's done, I find it completely unreasonable the way her family and close friends of her family treat her.  Why did they bother making her connected to the Bradys if they planned to treat her like an outsider?

• Love 8

Was there an episode which explained why Chad would be mad at Sonny? Or is this all simply to please Stephano? I was frustrated with my self for skipping scenes and episodes, but since it seems like everyone else is as confused as I am, I'm not sure if actually missed anything.

Edited by bantering

I guess "DiMera vs. Kiriakis!! Multiple generations of hate!!" was too irresistible for TIIC so they decided to just skip right to it with no regards to characterization or plot whatsoever

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 5

I didn't know Naggie was so interested to help Theresa. I thought she told Brady that JT was a write-off?

The Theresa thing confuses me. We saw her wanting to use the baby as her ticket to getting her hooks into Brady permanently, and now she's all sad when she sees the rattle? I want to like Theresa, but this is an example of the writers making characters go to an extreme and then they want to change the motivation down the line.

Sonny sounded jealous when he was talking about Paul having someone in his room. And later he was snippy at the club. Was that because of Paul or Will? I was so happy that Sonny told Ben he can find another job if he doesn't like Chad around. Sonny has blinders on where Chad is concerned, but I approve of him siding with Chad against BOllie.

When he talks to Paul, why does Sonny never mention Ari? I suppose I should be grateful that he is not justifying staying with Will because of Ari.

Paul irritates me when he goes on about his connection to Sonny. It reminds me of when Abigail would try to tell EJ how he felt. Why would Paul be surprised that Sonny thinks he's moved on? He flirts with everything on two legs. If Pauk wants to be taken seriously, he should be like he is with Sonny all the time. Changing personalities is making people (including Sonny) wonder what is real.

Didn't Sneasel violate his confidentiality agreement by telling Kate who his article was about? Maybe the writers wanted to show us Sneasel bouncing ideas off of someone else so we know what he's thinking. That's what the show has been missing-characters talking to friends so we know what they are thinking and feeling. Better than talking to yourself in the park. Perhaps Kate will come into play later.

Sneasel seemed to get worked up when he started quizzing Paul in his room. Is he frustrated or is Paul getting under his skin? Sonny could be right about Willass getting something out of his article and the fact that TMZ Bellhop has loose lips.

I just knew that the last scene was spliced in the promo. If you've seen the promo for this week, you know what I'm talking about. Roll on Thursday.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 3

It was a missed opportunity to not show Theresa have real feelings about the pregnancy at the time, so I'm choosing to ignore the obvious gear shifting crap they're pulling now. Especially if it results in a more substantial story for Theresa. I'm being careful what I'm wishing for, but I'm glad to see that Theresa is starting to recall things. 

And did I miss something with Dr. Ugly Henchman's appearance yesterday? He flashbacked and dialed Kristen's number and then....nothing? In a show with lots of pointless scenes, that one was particularly pointless!

• Love 3

I'm not buying what the writers are trying to do with Theresa and this baby. Obviously she didn't deserve to have her embryo stolen, but I don't believe for a second that she actually wanted to be a mother during the two hour period when she thought she was pregnant. And I don't understand why she had to bash Brady to Melanie. She says she wants to start fresh with Melanie but then starts talking crap about her best friend. What did Theresa think was going to happen? It's like every single time she's on the verge of having a little happiness she has to go and and say something stupid and mess it up. Like she can't go a single day without being hateful. 

Paul is becoming another annoying desperate freak like Abifail. No means no, you creep. Sonny told you he's happily married and doesn't want your closeted ass so move along. 

Why does everyone just wander through the woods for no reason? How many people need to be attacked or murdered there before people find a different path to take. 

• Love 8

Jar Jar it's not a compliment when a rapist says that, "Your pretty as a picture." Writers are working extra overtime to get every male character to say that she's "pretty", even having Sami say it. If people are rushing to tell her that she's "pretty" then people need to also be telling Theresa this as well. Did y'all see the look on her face after Clyde said it? She's never subtle or humble about it based on her facial expressions, it's like whenever they tell her this she looks like it's a fact and not an opinion. I remember when Sami said, "If only your father was here to see how you turned out." She gave that look like it was a fact and thought that Sami was referring to her being a good person. Nope, Sami was referring to her being a slut.

It won't be long before Jar Jar is bopping up and down on Mr. Rapey's disgusting, raping penis or having a threesome with BOllie and Mr. Rapey. I like how she offered BOllie's fridge for Mr. Rapey to rummage through like she lives there.

THANK YOU SONNY!! BOllie is just rude, Chad just asked a simple question on a table and BOllie just gives out attitude. That's just not a worker to keep and BOllie has been given way too many chances. A regular employee would have been fired already for talking to the boss like that.

Why is Sneasel telling Kate about his article on Paul? Didn't Zoe tell him that it's confidential? Why is he running his mouth or letting Kate read it? The only person in Salem who would possibly know about the article is Victor since he owns it or something. GW just keeps showing what a horrible actor he is. His facial expressions suck ass when he asked Paul if he was lonely. The pursed lips, the eye thing once again because boy I would love to know what GW did during his audition to land this role?

OMG Toothy - SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP!!!!!!!!! Bitch talks too damn much.

Love Kate calling Jar Jar & Grimace incompetent. Highlight of the show.

• Love 5

Abifail and Tammy Sue are not qualified to run this project. Tammy Sue went to express PT school and Abby is a recent grad who was a nepotism hire both times.

Shadowsixx, I know exactly the look you were talking about. Jar Jar is so smug. I would go back to being on TeamChad if he got rid of Ben.

Ben obviously gets propped by proxy because he is Abby's boyfriend. The writers just had to have Sonny apologize to Ben even though Ben was in the wrong. I am so tired of this passive version of Sonny.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 5

Let's also talk about Sneasel's shirt, my goodness that damn thing is Fugly. Why is he wearing senior citizen shirts. That's something I would expect Victor to wear while he's retired and playing golf with his friends or throwing Naggie overboard into the ocean.

• Love 3

Abifail and Tammy Sue are not qualified to run this project. Tammy Sue went to express PT school and Abby is a recent grad who was a nepotism hire both times.

Kate was on fire today and I especially liked Abby's looking completely confused after Kate called her incompetetnt, like she couldn't understand why Kate wasn't complimenting her.  Good times :)

I actually saw a glimpse of a Maggie I could get behind--she was compassionate to an obviously distraught Theresa and I really hope this is a step in the direction of the show actually giving Theresa a support system.  The show is trying way to hard to make Mel and Brady happen--if you have to wrk this hard to create "cute" moments, then it isn't working.

I love Sonny but man, Paul keeps getting grosser and grosser especially with his preening over Sonny's having come to his hotel room.  At this point, both Sonny and Will would have to be beyond desperate to have sex with Paul.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 10

"You never let anyone get even a glimpse inside that body made for baseball!"

Ew -- what? What does that even mean? People pay this guy for his writing?

"... even a glimpse beyond" would be one thing, but "inside" makes it sound like Sneasel attended the Jeffrey Dahmer School of Journalism. Or maybe he just thinks that gay people have rainbow-coloured organs? Either Wilson biffed that line or the writing staff is even drunker than I thought.

This story just keeps getting worse. I keep waiting for Sonny to mention Will's name in Paul's presence even once.

• Love 3

"You never let anyone get even a glimpse inside that body made for baseball!"

Ew -- what? What does that even mean? People pay this guy for his writing?

"... even a glimpse beyond" would be one thing, but "inside" makes it sound like Sneasel attended the Jeffrey Dahmer School of Journalism. Or maybe he just thinks that gay people have rainbow-coloured organs? Either Wilson biffed that line or the writing staff is even drunker than I thought.

This story just keeps getting worse. I keep waiting for Sonny to mention Will's name in Paul's presence even once.

I thoroughly disagree with your opinion, but you have your right to it.  I actually thought Guy and Christopher killed it today, and their sexual tension was strong.  I am loving this story and can't wait to see what happens next.  It's the only story going on right now that I even really care about, except wanting an explanation for Chad's assholery.

• Love 2

@rickkitchen ITA  Will and Paul are interesting.  Although I was thinking is Will asking him out or doing an interview?   Seriously though he reminds of his mom sometimes LOL.

Teresa is going to start remembering soon isn't she?  She may think she is crazy.  I can buy she was trying to trap Brady and that she would love the baby also.

Rick Kitchen, I can appreciate a difference of opinion. For me, the tension between them was undercut by Paul's air of self-possession; he strikes me as manipulative almost all the time. And I just can't get over how unprofessional Won't is being (or how unrealistically his career is being portrayed). If it's working for you, I'm glad there's at least one thing you can enjoy.

• Love 2