Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Drag her, Gabi!

It would be great if doing a DNA test on Abigail's fetus showed that Stefan is the father and also, that Stefan is not related to Chad.

Hope is really annoying.

Are we supposed to feel bad for Ciara?

• Love 5

I only feel bad for Ciara in that she really needs to have her leg set by a doctor and get a proper cast. She might be facing some serious issues with her leg down the road and face possible surgery to re-break it and set it properly so it heals properly. She is young but she will have issues with it for probably the rest of her life. Throwing away being the face of GabiChic or Bella or whatever is really stupid. Those types of opportunities don't come around every day. Having a hissyfit or feeling sorry for yourself is a short-term thing. Now she will have to face having to go to college or a tech institute to get a marketable job skill. Serial killer Ben Weston is not a good longterm bet.

I hope that the actress playing Claire eats a bit more and has the support of her family and friends.

Gabi, you really shouldn't be so nice to Abs. Yes, she was mentally ill and still is, but she/her alter sent you to jail. She and Chad should be paying your medical bills and such. Another kid for Abs? Who is the daddy? Chad will have some clue. Really not the best idea. Having Chad and Stefan fight over her? Yawn.

I guess the lightbulb went on over Hope's head. Leave your adult daughter alone and she will come back if and when she wants to.

• Love 3

I can understand Gabi's upsetment at watching Chad and Abby being a happy family together--she has to work to repair her relationship with her daughter while Abby still has a loving bond with her son.  I'd be pretty damn peeved as well.

I was cringing at those weird sponge bath scenes today--were they supposed to be sexy or funny because I couldn't help but think about how horrible Ciara's wound from her compound fracture must be festering--that's pretty damn gross.

• Love 12

I also laughed out loud when she kicked him in the face.   Her reaction was probably the most charming this particular Ciara has ever been.  I could actually be down with these two if she becomes less bratty and he remains less murderous.

• Love 10

Ciara's leg should be all shades of blue, green and black. And swollen. A couple of people I know broke their ankles in the last couple of years.  Her leg should receive proper treatment. Ah well, sucks to be her. If she wasn't so difficult and unpleasant, and Ben wasn't so serial killer-like, maybe they could have a beautiful something or other.

Abs seems to have come out of her mental illness and murder and kidnapping charges relatively scot-free. Surely the DA could give her a year or two of community service, ensure that she receives regular psychiatric care, is on whatever meds she needs and she has to report to someone monthly. And of course, reimburse the State for the time Gabi spent in prison. Gabi gets to find a way to reconnect to her child and Abs may be having another one by who knows. Chad isn't stupid and figure out that his big bro could be the baby daddy.

I hope this Leo story wraps up soon. I think more of his true identity is starting to unravel.

Kayla, even though Steve can't see, he can still hear your lies.

• Love 4

So Kayla liked to Steve and is telling him that Stephan sold the bionic eye program to another country.  So does this mean Steve will have his remaining eye removed and a bionic eye put in?  Once he then finds out the truth, is he going to demand his old blind eye back?  Also why have they never discussed a cornea transplant to help Steve regain his eye sight.

I wonder if Leo is going to tell Sonny everything and they will work together to get back at Kate or he is going tell Sonny he'll drop the case and give Sonny proof against Kate in exchange for a large sum of cash?

Abigail and Chad are major hypocrites.  She didn't pay for her crimes at all and only  had a few weeks of therapy and they are both acting all put out and upset because Ben has been released after spending a few years locked up in a psychiatric facility?  Same with Hope saying that Ben should be locked up forever.  Right back at you Hope, last I checked you killed someone too.  Not to mention the crimes you committed while you were taking that sleep medicine.

Ciara and Ben were the bright spots of the episode.  That sponge bath and her accidentally kicking Ben in the face because she's so ticklish.  My boyfriend can relate to that-he's been the victim of a foot to the face when he has tried to be romantic and rub my feet because my feet are extremely ticklish.   I liked that a character admitted that they were dirty and smelled after being stuck somewhere for days but I thought it was funny when she took off her dirty shirt but not her cami.  Woudln't the cami be dirty too?  She put Ben's clean shirt right over it.  Wonder what is going to happen with Ben now that he is on his last pill.  Will he leave to get more medicine and get grabbed by Hope and Rafe or does he stay in the cabin and experience some symptoms of his mental illness?

What is up with Kate's suit?  It's so ugly in my opinion. 

Did love the scenes with Stephen and Kayla.  He lights up a bit around her.  Steve definitely  knows something is up with Kayla even if he can't see her face.

Is it just me or is Chad's suit rather tight? 

Had to watch the episode on demand. Finally got to see the show live and it gets pre-empted by the Maryland shooting.  Save the news stories until the actual news comes in the evening please.  No need to interrupt the soaps.  Also, I wish they would stop with the anti-smoking ads.  Even when I watch it in the evening, we usually watch it while we eat dinner so I don't need to see deformed faces, gum disease, and holes in throats while I am eating.  Yeesh.

• Love 3
(edited)

annabel, I'm struggling to remember what of importance actually happened today.  But here's the gist.

Kayla thinks she conned Steve into believing that Stefan sold his bionic eye company to another, non-Dimera related company, which means they can go ahead with the replacement or whatever.  He's happy of course, but probably suspicious as well.

Kate received a photo of her grabbing Leo outside her hotel room, with a note from Stefan that they needed to talk.  So she's screwed for the moment. 

Gabi agreed to keep Abigail's positive pregnancy test a secret, but it's not clear that's a promise she intends to keep.

Ben and Ciara had some bonding moments over her broken leg and soup.

ETA:  Totally agree with Kate's hideous suit.  Me likey Chad's tight suit, though.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 3
On 6/26/2018 at 5:24 PM, tribeca said:

Mine does. But I am poor and have a Walmart dumb phone.  

old iPhone here. only way mine won't make a sound is if i mute it. do the new ones not make camera sounds now? :)  look, my phone works fine enough. need to update finally because i can't add more apps and can't access email but am waiting to see when the next iPhone update is and if i have to open $2,000 for 2 phones. like what the hell apple? 

On 6/26/2018 at 10:32 PM, Frozendiva said:

Leo is a 'kid'? His appearance is a middle aged grifter who targets companies, makes up bogus claims, collects a settlement, changes his name and moves on to another sucker. Cold and calculating and probably already finding another target.  Some people do get younger looking with age, but not him.

Paul, you can be the voice of reason with WIll. It is up to him to take the serum - whatever the consequence.

Stefan appears to be a bit more interesting when he is not around Abs. Kayla, you are small league compared to Ted, Kate, and Leo.

So what if Chad is wearing the DiMera ring.

Abs, you need to focus on yourself and not another possible offspring.

Sonny, you aren't going to out-con a con by what you did. Serves you right for being obvious with the phone recording. Leo has been there, done that, and has gotten the t-shirt. And sweatshirt. And sweatpants.

i think that ring is like "my precious"!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, jaylee-03031 said:

So Kayla liked to Steve and is telling him that Stephan sold the bionic eye program to another country.  So does this mean Steve will have his remaining eye removed and a bionic eye put in?  Once he then finds out the truth, is he going to demand his old blind eye back?  Also why have they never discussed a cornea transplant to help Steve regain his eye sight.

I wonder if Leo is going to tell Sonny everything and they will work together to get back at Kate or he is going tell Sonny he'll drop the case and give Sonny proof against Kate in exchange for a large sum of cash?

Abigail and Chad are major hypocrites.  She didn't pay for her crimes at all and only  had a few weeks of therapy and they are both acting all put out and upset because Ben has been released after spending a few years locked up in a psychiatric facility?  Same with Hope saying that Ben should be locked up forever.  Right back at you Hope, last I checked you killed someone too.  Not to mention the crimes you committed while you were taking that sleep medicine.

Ciara and Ben were the bright spots of the episode.  That sponge bath and her accidentally kicking Ben in the face because she's so ticklish.  My boyfriend can relate to that-he's been the victim of a foot to the face when he has tried to be romantic and rub my feet because my feet are extremely ticklish.   I liked that a character admitted that they were dirty and smelled after being stuck somewhere for days but I thought it was funny when she took off her dirty shirt but not her cami.  Woudln't the cami be dirty too?  She put Ben's clean shirt right over it.  Wonder what is going to happen with Ben now that he is on his last pill.  Will he leave to get more medicine and get grabbed by Hope and Rafe or does he stay in the cabin and experience some symptoms of his mental illness?

What is up with Kate's suit?  It's so ugly in my opinion. 

Did love the scenes with Stephen and Kayla.  He lights up a bit around her.  Steve definitely  knows something is up with Kayla even if he can't see her face.

Is it just me or is Chad's suit rather tight? 

Had to watch the episode on demand. Finally got to see the show live and it gets pre-empted by the Maryland shooting.  Save the news stories until the actual news comes in the evening please.  No need to interrupt the soaps.  Also, I wish they would stop with the anti-smoking ads.  Even when I watch it in the evening, we usually watch it while we eat dinner so I don't need to see deformed faces, gum disease, and holes in throats while I am eating.  Yeesh.

i like ciara and ben. can't see how he can be redeemed but i do like him now.  ciara needed a complete! sponge bath. ben should have put up a blanket so she could wash her entire body in private. stink is everywhere. 

i liked kate's jacket.  

abigail was cured of multiple  personalites , one who was a murderer, in a month. what magical place did she go to? grandmas? i have depression, never killed anyone, never set someone on fire, never multiple fucked my husbands relatives. it should be a breeze to fix me. what utter bull shit. it's insulting. 

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Ciara's leg should be all shades of blue, green and black. And swollen. A couple of people I know broke their ankles in the last couple of years.  Her leg should receive proper treatment. Ah well, sucks to be her. If she wasn't so difficult and unpleasant, and Ben wasn't so serial killer-like, maybe they could have a beautiful something or other.

Abs seems to have come out of her mental illness and murder and kidnapping charges relatively scot-free. Surely the DA could give her a year or two of community service, ensure that she receives regular psychiatric care, is on whatever meds she needs and she has to report to someone monthly. And of course, reimburse the State for the time Gabi spent in prison. Gabi gets to find a way to reconnect to her child and Abs may be having another one by who knows. Chad isn't stupid and figure out that his big bro could be the baby daddy.

I hope this Leo story wraps up soon. I think more of his true identity is starting to unravel.

Kayla, even though Steve can't see, he can still hear your lies.

in real life the girl would be left with some sort of limp or ache or disfigurement. but princess jr. will be fine. 

abigail getting away with murder with no consequence really pisses me off. at least community service!

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

in real life the girl would be left with some sort of limp or ache or disfigurement. but princess jr. will be fine. 

But this is the magical town where Philip Kiriakis lost part of his leg but when last seen mostly nekkid, in a romp with Belle, he had grown it back!

Anything can happen once you're over the rainbow in olde Salem Towne.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, boes said:

But this is the magical town where Philip Kiriakis lost part of his leg but when last seen mostly nekkid, in a romp with Belle, he had grown it back!

Also the same town where they removed Jen's heart & put it back in and the heart monitor never missed a beat...in a prison infirmary no less. Seriously. (Of course it was Saint Doctor Tan Dan so that explains that, right?)

• Love 10
(edited)

Abigail getting away with murder with no consequence really pisses me off. at least community service!

Only when I read that did it finally click - she literally is getting away with murder these days isn't she? What a gal.

It's kind of amazing to me the way they chose to tell the story because they could have had the entire town including the judge be heavily impacted by the fact that Andre was a serial killer and a crazy person. Hell, they even could have had Hope finally come clean about all the horrible things Andre did to her that he was previously blackmailing her into shutting up about - setting her house on fire, trying to blow up Rafe, urging Chase to rape Ciara (did she know about that? If she did the timing would certainly be perfect to bring it up, what with the current Ciara subplot), not to mention what he did to Hattie.

In retrospect, I'm really glad we got as much as story out of Hope shooting Stefano as we did. Granted it wasn't the best of stories, but they simply could have hand-waved it with Hope's emotional distress plea and that would have been massively infuriating.

I don't even like Andre but the whole "let her go to Grandma's house and eat cookies" sentence just makes me sick.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, boes said:

ha, that's right. i forgot about philip's leg!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

The main difference in Abigail and Ben issues is Abigail has people who care and love her.   Ben is alone.

Also, Abigail is immediately forgiven for anything, whereas Ben is vilified. The whole town rallies around Abby to excuse, justify, or outright ignore her crimes but the Salemites practically line up to spit in Ben's face. And at this point, every damn person on the show has committed horrible crimes so no one is in any position to judge anyone else. Talk about a town full of glass houses.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Also, Abigail is immediately forgiven for anything, whereas Ben is vilified. The whole town rallies around Abby to excuse, justify, or outright ignore her crimes but the Salemites practically line up to spit in Ben's face. And at this point, every damn person on the show has committed horrible crimes so no one is in any position to judge anyone else. Talk about a town full of glass houses.

The show should have had Abigail's alter Gabby totally in love with Ben. It would have been hilarious and different.  Abigail did love Ben once upon a time. It would not be a stretch to do that..

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Jesus, Eve is being an absolutely horrible person.

Her whole look of contempt as Theresa was describing being a prisoner and forced to do "things" was actually shocking and is Eve's complete lack of concern over the abuse Theresa suffered all in defense of Brady?  I have never wanted two people to suffer more then Eve and Brady--I hope we get to see the moment that Eve learns that Ben Weston is out and walking around and that she has a full on meltdown.  And that Theresa just walks past her.

So, does Paul really think Will made his choice that quickly?  And I never noticed this before but Leo's kind of lacking as an actor.  He looked like a child trying to plot and act coy when he was trying to talk Sonny into marriage.

• Love 9

So, I've missed a few eps here and there due to weather interruptions and such, but I caught JJ standing up for Theresa. My cute little pocket JJ just straight morphed into hot good guy JJ. Soaps just don't know how to do hot good guys that aren't totally boring anymore. It was a nice throwback feeling Days used to do so well. I do hope we get a little JJ/Theresa sexy time. 

Eve is a horrible sister. It's like any instinct she may have ever had to be a caring relative is completely annihilated by her sex drive. Brady is so emotionally abusive to the women in his life. I can't wait until she experiences it. I know he was no prince to her at first, but now that she believes in this ridiculous love affair between them, it will be doubly satisfying for me when he turns on her. He's been an asshole forever. I can't even get worked up over his BS anymore. 

I just can't with Ben. He was a true serial killer. There was no split personality out for him, nobody blackmailing him. He just enjoyed the shit out of strangling innocent people. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Her whole look of contempt as Theresa was describing being a prisoner and forced to do "things" was actually shocking and is Eve's complete lack of concern over the abuse Theresa suffered all in defense of Brady?  I have never wanted two people to suffer more then Eve and Brady--I hope we get to see the moment that Eve learns that Ben Weston is out and walking around and that she has a full on meltdown.  And that Theresa just walks past her.

So, does Paul really think Will made his choice that quickly?  And I never noticed this before but Leo's kind of lacking as an actor.  He looked like a child trying to plot and act coy when he was trying to talk Sonny into marriage.

Didn’t they give him an Emmy?  See, that’s why Daytime Emmys really don’t mean much.  They just give them to anybody.

• Love 2

The Salem court system must be well-funded and staffed. How do you get a child custody hearing within days? Shouldn't there be assessments of Tate's home, how he is cared for, etc.? How both parties behave around him? Theresa has little chance of custody at this point - unless she has a job and can provide a home for him, what are her realistic chances? Eve and Brady shouldn't be getting it either. Just bizarre. As someone above posted, Brady has a history of abusing women. Eve will be next in line when she isn't convenient any more. Or she turns on him.  Brady needs to be re-assigned to Europe or wherever and go away for a year. Eve that desperate for a dude in that she picks Brady? Why?

Leo has real feelings for Sonny? Puh-leeze. And proposing marriage to end the lawsuit? Does he not think that Sonny would draw up some pre-nup - if he fell for the stupid scheme - and Leo would get zilch?

Did like the Stefan and Kate scenes.

Maybe Paul could put a shirt on. Just sayin'.

• Love 4

Eve was awful today. She showed zero compassion.    Does she not believe Teresa was a prisoner ?   Her saying Teresa was playing house was so cringe worthy.     I do think Eve would poison Tate’s opinion of his mom.  

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, bantering said:

This might be a dumb question to ask, but why is Will with Sonny's ex (I keep forgetting his name after long tune-outs). 

Because, until Leo came to town, there are only three gay guys in all of Salem.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, boes said:

Because, until Leo came to town, there are only three gay guys in all of Salem.

Whoops! I should have realized this.

I've just gleaned that Will has no memory, and I just find it strange that Sonny's ex ping-ponged from Sonny to a memory-less Will.  And Sonny's ex clearly wants Will to want him, but ....I I think we all know how this might end. 

On another note regarding Eve and Teresa: I've never taken drugs, but  I think taking cocaine is way less worse than sleeping with your daughter's boyfriend. Eve has no moral high ground. Eve makes Sami seem like mother of the year.

No matter what show he's on, Tyler Christopher always manages to play a character who annoys me. Why is he on this show?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, bantering said:

This might be a dumb question to ask, but why is Will with Sonny's ex (I keep forgetting his name after long tune-outs). 

I wish that Will had come back already in a relationship. Horita is okay, but, there is no depth to them. I still find Paul to be too perfect, for my liking.  Paul should have been a grey character or a straight up villain with an agenda. Soaps are always scared to write minority characters, as villains. Renee Jones was awesome, as evil Lexie. She was ruthless and I loved it.  Lani was interesting when she was obsessed with Sean-Douglas.  I wish they had kept it.  She was supposed to hate Belle and go after her, but, the show edited out those scenes, fearing, a backlash. Then, they put her with JJ. 

Wilson needs to be rebuild slowly, for them to ever be viable.  I wish that Will had embraced being single, while he navigates his amnesia and getting to know his relatives. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Why does everyone just automatically assume that Sonny is innocent of sexual harassment and that Leo is pulling a scam? Yes the audience knows this but shouldn't a character or two wonder if maybe Sonny might be guilty?  I think the story would be more interesting if one or two people thought that maybe Sonny did sexually harass Leo.  It would more realistic anyway.

It bothers me too that Abigail got away with murder and then turns around and acts all put out that Ben has been released so soon.  Hello Abs, you murdered someone , framed someone and got her sent to prison, and almost killed 3 other people and never had to serve any time and everyone things you are so perfect and precious.  At least Ben spent a couple of years locked up in a psychiatric facility where he received intensive therapy.  Hope too with her Ben should be locked up forever speech.  Hope murdered someone and she's not locked up anymore and even gets to be the police commissioner. 

Brady and Eve makes my blood boil.  I hope that somehow Theresa gets custody of Tate.  I am impressed with Theresa's self control because if I had been her and Eve told me I was just playing house after I had been a sex slave for over a year I would have smacked the crap out of Eve.  Do Brady and Eve need to see a recording of Theresa being raped and tortured repeatedly for them to get it in theirs heads all the horror that Theresa has been.  How can Eve have no compassion at all for her sister?

For a second there  I thought Will was with a girl because I thought I saw a pair off boobs next to him and I was confused but then I realized it was Paul, lol.  I wish Will's first memories were memories of his daughter instead of Sonny.

I am really loving JJ right now.  Keep that up writers.

I bet Hope's head will explode if Ciara defends Ben once they are found.  She'll probably assume her precious baby was brainwashed by Ben.  Hope putting an APB out on Ben might keep him from getting the medicine he needs so Hope could be the one putting Ciara in danger. 

Oh and what is it with this website.  I log in to this site, start typing my comments right away and go to paste the comments only to find out the website signed me out and I have to sign back in. I was only signed in for 2 minutes.  Argh.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, jaylee-03031 said:

Why does everyone just automatically assume that Sonny is innocent of sexual harassment and that Leo is pulling a scam? Yes the audience knows this but shouldn't a character or two wonder if maybe Sonny might be guilty?  I think the story would be more interesting if one or two people thought that maybe Sonny did sexually harass Leo.  It would more realistic anyway.

The story is poorly written. Plus, Sonny is related to everybody in town, so, it will be hard to have people believing Leo over Sonny.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Gabi and Sami need to bond over there hatred of abby lol.

I thought they already bonded when they tried to murder Nick. This whole town is full of would be murderers. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

50 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I thought they already bonded when they tried to murder Nick. This whole town is full of would be murderers. 

And Gabi's being the mother of Sami's grandchild already makes her Sami's favorite ):)

• Love 7
11 hours ago, tribeca said:

Eve was awful today. She showed zero compassion.    Does she not believe Teresa was a prisoner ?   

I've felt like Eve has been skeptical of Theresa's account of events ever since she returned. Maggie too, for that matter. Even Justin yesterday was quick to blame the victim.

This story is so weird to me, I can't figure out who the writers think we should be rooting for. On the one hand there's Jen Lilley on Twitter talking about Theresa being a sex slave (and it's pretty clear to any viewer over the age of 12 that Theresa wasn't forcibly kidnapped and held prisoner just so she could clean house) but on the show, it seems the writers are very careful to never let Theresa or anyone else utter the "R" word or mention sex at all. Why is that? And literally no one on the show shows the slightest bit of sympathy for Theresa except JJ. Everyone else treats her like she has a big old scarlet letter on her chest. But on the other hand, if the writers think we should be on Eve & Brady's side, why are they making Eve so shrewish and hateful and smug? KdP sitting in the gallery rolling her eyes and scoffing was so over the top and offensive. Gah, I hate this story. I hate all child custody stories, they end up making everyone look bad. I just wish Theresa would forget about awful, awful Brady (and what was up with his beard yesterday, yuck) and take advantage of the dreamboat she's currently rooming with. 

• Love 15

The fact that Theresa has JJ right in front of her and still thinks Brady is a prize tells me all I need to know about her. 

15 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

On the one hand there's Jen Lilley on Twitter talking about Theresa being a sex slave (and it's pretty clear to any viewer over the age of 12 that Theresa wasn't forcibly kidnapped and held prisoner just so she could clean house) but on the show, it seems the writers are very careful to never let Theresa or anyone else utter the "R" word or mention sex at all. Why is that?

This. Exactly. I feel like they don't want us to think she was raped for 2 years but they also kinda do want us to think that. It changes depending on what plot they feel like pushing in the moment.

• Love 12
(edited)
15 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

I've felt like Eve has been skeptical of Theresa's account of events ever since she returned. Maggie too, for that matter. Even Justin yesterday was quick to blame the victim.

This story is so weird to me, I can't figure out who the writers think we should be rooting for. On the one hand there's Jen Lilley on Twitter talking about Theresa being a sex slave (and it's pretty clear to any viewer over the age of 12 that Theresa wasn't forcibly kidnapped and held prisoner just so she could clean house) but on the show, it seems the writers are very careful to never let Theresa or anyone else utter the "R" word or mention sex at all. Why is that? And literally no one on the show shows the slightest bit of sympathy for Theresa except JJ. Everyone else treats her like she has a big old scarlet letter on her chest. But on the other hand, if the writers think we should be on Eve & Brady's side, why are they making Eve so shrewish and hateful and smug? KdP sitting in the gallery rolling her eyes and scoffing was so over the top and offensive. Gah, I hate this story. I hate all child custody stories, they end up making everyone look bad. I just wish Theresa would forget about awful, awful Brady (and what was up with his beard yesterday, yuck) and take advantage of the dreamboat she's currently rooming with. 

Ron wants to have it both ways.  He did the same thing with Theo/JJ and the Black lives matter story.   The show should have said that Shane, Steve and Roman saved Theresa from the Noodle, a.k.a el fideo. Theresa is getting intensive therapy, offscreen and that she would share custody with Brady, with the condition that Tate would not be raised around Victor's toxic influence.  There is no way Kim and Shane would allow their grandson around him.  There was no reason to bring Theresa back, just, so, she could be trashed, to prop Eve and Brady.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is no way Kim and Shane would allow their grandson around him.  There was no reason to bring Theresa back, just, so, she could be trashed, to prop Eve and Brady. 

Agreed. The way Kim and Shane have been thrown under the bus (while they're offscreen just trying to live their lives and mind their own business, lol) in this whole ludicrous story is a real slap in the face to their fans.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

Agreed. The way Kim and Shane have been thrown under the bus (while they're offscreen just trying to live their lives and mind their own business, lol) in this whole ludicrous story is a real slap in the face to their fans.

Especially since Shane went out of his way to help Hope with those pesky murder charges against her. Sure he could help Hope but he should have done everything in his powe including joining forces with Victor to rescue his daughter.

Instead,Theresa had to endure almost two years as a sex slave to protect her infant son and stupid Brady. It was only because El Fideo grew tired of raping her that he was willing to throw her in as part of a business deal with Xander.

• Love 10

This theresa stuff is kinda reminding me how everyone would throw it in Nicole's face that she was forced to do porn by her father I mean Nicole had done lots of horrible stuff but that's what would get thrown in her face.

• Love 15
23 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

The story is poorly written. Plus, Sonny is related to everybody in town, so, it will be hard to have people believing Leo over Sonny.  

Which sums up just about every storyline anymore.  It's not that they don't have the characters or the history.  It's the writers just don't care.

22 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

If only.  Sami, Gabi, and Kate as co-conspirators in the Nick disaster was hilarious.

• Love 7

You know the show is bad when the former serial killer is the character you most enjoy watching. Then again, with everyone else I like either ruined, backburnered, or leaving the show, I guess there aren't a lot of other options left.

• Love 12

I do not understand the Leo stans.  He's disgusting.

I'm hoping Gabi has an ulterior motive and isn't really helping Abigail.

Yeah, Chad is a good friend to Sonny. Such a good friend that he's willing to throw him under the bus to pay off Leo.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/2/2018 at 5:20 PM, Silver Raven said:

I do not understand the Leo stans.  He's disgusting.

I'm hoping Gabi has an ulterior motive and isn't really helping Abigail.

Yeah, Chad is a good friend to Sonny. Such a good friend that he's willing to throw him under the bus to pay off Leo.

Leo is neither good-looking or particularly a good actor but he did have some good comedic moments.  His "Are you saying the wedding's off?" when Sonny started listing all of the criminals things Leo had done was rather amusing and Will's grinning in satisfaction as Sonny told Leo off made me grin.  I do wish Will had gotten to throw some punches though--the man has muscles, let him use 'em :):)

I do think Gabi sees Stefan as the main evil but she hasn't forgotten Abby's role in what happened to her--I do think Gabi has some plans brewing. 

Re:  Chad and Sonny, I do appreciate that Chad obviously feels guilty for what's happening to Sonny but like Gabi, he sees Stefan as the absolute evil, and he will get his revenge--no matter what.

Paul really needs to stop gloating that Will chose him over Sonny, it's not a good look.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6

I hope Gabi has some sort of revenge planned for Abigail - no, it is not all Stefan's fault that she got sent to jail. Abigail simply saying that she was sorry is not going to cut it.  Forgive, yes; forget no. Yeah, karma will get her most fittingly. I wouldn't be going out of my way to help Abigail with some paternity test.  Stefan and Chad have the same father, so their DNA will be close.  Abigail needs to tell Chad about the possible offspring and she has no idea who the father is.

Stefan, your messing with Kate may not bode well for you. Nice that Gabi heard a little of it.

Leo the con, why would you think that Sonny would 'marry' you? He could just find a Kiriakis goon to take you out. Too bad you hit your head on the fireplace.

Chad, yes, Stefan is the big bad, but you still have your friend Sonny. One of the nice things about the crime families is that the younger generation were friends.

Paul, you could have quite the choice of men. Why pick Will or Sonny?

• Love 7