Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Speaking of Theresa, I liked that she used Brady's antipathy for Xander as a way to keep Brady focused on protecting her and Tate.  Nothing like appealing to his caveman instincts :)

What made that work for me was that it was at least partly genuine on Theresa's part, too.  She was not happy to see Xander there due what nearly happened to her cousin.  And she brought up Tate without even being prompted.  So it was clear she was also worried about him being there.  She just played it up a bit more with Brady.

• Love 1

Nice job to have when your boss, your aunt, doesn't care if you come in late.

What does Clyde expect Martin to do, go hunting Kayla down to demand she ask him to do a paternity test? When he got called away, he should have called Kayla.

I would love to see a scene where Theresa actually shows some love towards Tate without an ulterior motive.

Why would Xander let himself be degraded like that?

Why hasn't Abigail been told she's inheriting property?  Even if the DiMeras want to control it, she still needs to know it's hers. Don't drop "Ravello" on us without explanation!

Is Ben working at TBD?  I thought he was working at The Edge.

What the hell is Paige wearing?! :O

"I would have thought your kneecaps would be the first to go."

• Love 2

Watching KM's attempts at acting is funny, annoying, and cringe-worthy all at the same time. 

I love how Kayla calls Abifail to ask her if she's coming into work. Not demand that she show up, but ask. And then the rat had the nerve to say she lost track of time and faced no reprimand for being late. This dirtbag gets paid to do nothing and she doesn't even have the decency to show up on time. Disgusting. 

He said something that sounded like Ravello. It sounded like this is some girl that Chad dated/had sex with in the past. 

Wonder if that girl had an abortion.

The "actress" who plays Abby is an abomination, yet she is on screen practically non-stop. Who is she related to or screwing to merit such treatment because neither her looks nor her talent merit the attention she receives.

The only truly scary thing in the show right now is what. They have done to my beloved Kayla. Nothing Stefano, Victor, nor psycho dad are doing is as bone-chillingly disturbing. I mean with the exception of her small scene with Hope and Aiden, you only see her with Abigail, her niece via marriage, who is her rapist's daughter. Yet no scenes with Theresa, her actual niece, Eric, her actual nephew, or Brady, who for all intents and purposes is her nephew given John's Brady connection and his status as Isabella's son, since Izzy B was Kayla's little brother (the soon to return Bo) sister.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 6

Luckily for Sami she doesn't need Kayla or any of her other relatives.  Sami can take care of herself.  I hated what they did to Lumi and Safe even more so because they only put Ejami together just so EJ could ruin Sami's life again.

Someone please get Theresa out of the Brady, Naggie, and Victor's orbit.  Theresa, JJ, and Chad are all being wasted in pathetic, boring, repetitive SLs.

• Love 2

Why would Xander let himself be degraded like that?

Is Ben working at TBD?  I thought he was working at The Edge.

Xander lets Victor treat him like shit because at least it means he's giving him any kind of attention. Xander is another one of Salem's desperados.

Yes, Ben works at TBD. Remember all of those scenes when Sonny first hired him and he couldn't stop talking shit to Chad or hitting him? This went on for weeks until Sonny FINALLY told him he could kick rocks if he couldn't get along with Chad.

The "actress" who plays Abby is an abomination, yet she is on screen practically non-stop. Who is she related to or screwing to merit such treatment because neither her looks nor her talent merit the attention she receives.

KM is allegedly dating a writer. 

• Love 2

Yes, Ben works at TBD. Remember all of those scenes when Sonny first hired him and he couldn't stop talking shit to Chad or hitting him? This went on for weeks until Sonny FINALLY told him he could kick rocks if he couldn't get along with Chad.

I thought he quit TBD after he punched Chad and got arrested for it.

• Love 2

Hey Maggie,  How about YOU go and get your own place?  What a horrid hag she is, always with the simpering smile, that creepy little girl giggle, and the passive-aggressive poison tongue.  She can simper and smirk and giggle all she wants, but this woman is as mean as a snake and just as poisonous.  

I really enjoyed all the frowning looks and censoring comments she and Brady gave Theresa when they came in because she was yelling for the nanny to come and change Tate.  Yep, that Theresa is SUCH a bad mother.  And yet, Maggie grabbed the kid and hustled him off to....find the nanny to change him.  She didn't do it.  I guess she wouldn't want to get anything on one of her Dynasty knockoff pantsuits.  But that Theresa, BAD mother!  Maggie, GOOD.  Bullshit.

And I didn't see Brady rushing to find the diapers either.  That poor nanny, having to change Tate AND Brady.  And I bet Brady fusses a lot more than Tate does.

I don't know what Victor's plan is, but it sure seems boneheaded to me.  I'm hoping that, to take revenge on Victor, he'll seduce Maggie.  Victor will come home to find them doing it on her zimmer frame, teeth out and everything.  

Now lets talk about Abigail.  What do you mean, you don't want to??  EVERYONE wants to talk about Abigail.  She's amazing.  Don't you know that?  After all, every other scene, every other person in Salem wants to talk about her.  Because, I guess I have to spell it out.  She's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Except, she's not.  And KM might want to go back and take a second acting class.  There are other ways to show stress rather than just make an O with your lips and blow out.  But then again, that's probably an easy default, since she has to make the same expression to inflate her lifesize boy doll Ben.  And that is the ONLY thing she does, so don't get any ideas.  Abigail is definitely NOT amazing in that sort of way.

I resent Ireland being dragged into this whole mess.  My poor ancestral homeland has had enough trouble without seeing some of its land deeded to Abigail.  That's just wrong.

• Love 6

Still not sure why Clyde or Stefano can't just force Abifail to sign over the land at gun point and then kill IT. I also don't understand why uber rich Stefano is so desperate to get this land or how Chad being with IT will help him get it. 

• Love 2

Dating a writer.  I could believe that since she went from being on very little to being on 24/7 365.

Even more so because they wouldn't allow Sami to beat her ass during the affair, knowing full well Sami is known for throwing punches and slaps. When has Sami left anyone immune to one of those? She slapped her own son Will so Jar Jar should have at least been hit once.

y0NW4p.gif

KRVD8k.gif

yA6ZgP.gif

vJb8p3.gif

m679oZ.gif

See my point, so Jar Jar should no way have escaped Sami's fist.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 11

Seeing those pics makes me really miss Sami & her snark  ( I really miss Lumi as well (they just sparkled together))

Oh look Abifail is back with her grandma outfits - the wardrobe people must hate her to put her in such ugly clothes.   I FF thru most of her just because I'm sick to death of seeing her cry.   And it pains me that Kayla is falling all over herself to help that twit.

And Stefano - instead of having Chad chase after the hose beast - just take the land from her & be done with it - then we won't be forced to watch Chad pine over her

Not sure why they have drug out this Xander story - as much as I like the actor - they needed to get rid of him after Eric & Nicole were saved & not done what they are doing now - hopefully it won't last too much longer.

• Love 7

To be fair to Kayla, Sami wasn't exactly treating her like you'd treat your aunt. That was back when Sami was talking in that "I'm a real grown up now" voice and came at Kayla like the powerful businesswoman she was pretending to be and treated her like a pesky hospital administrator that she could talk down to, or worse, coerce.  I didn't like Kayla's allegiance to Abby, but if Sami had approached her with some respect, she might have earned some herself.

To be fair to Kayla, Sami wasn't exactly treating her like you'd treat your aunt. That was back when Sami was talking in that "I'm a real grown up now" voice and came at Kayla like the powerful businesswoman she was pretending to be and treated her like a pesky hospital administrator that she could talk down to, or worse, coerce.  I didn't like Kayla's allegiance to Abby, but if Sami had approached her with some respect, she might have earned some herself.

Didn't Kayla immediately start out by defending Abby, however, for making Sami out to be the interloper in her own marriage? Besides, it wouldn't kill Kayla to actually, you know, do her job and either enforce hospital policy (board member) or at least chastise her for rarely showing up to work, none of which ever happened IIRC.

• Love 7

Fair enough! Sami has not always been the darling of the Brady family....However,Kayla expressed Sympathy for Jennifer and none for Sami. Plus, Abigail pulled the same stunt with Austin and Carrie, another of Kayla's nieces...It would behoove the people of Salem to realize that there is something wrong with Abigail....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 8

So Chad told Stefano he was not EJ.  What Chad does not know is that the princess did not have any problems with EJ as long as he was giving her dick.

I think he was referring more about how EJ and Sami treated each other before they decided they were the love of each other lives. He don't want that to happen to him and Abigail.

• Love 1

Now lets talk about Abigail.  What do you mean, you don't want to??  EVERYONE wants to talk about Abigail.  She's amazing.  Don't you know that?  After all, every other scene, every other person in Salem wants to talk about her.  Because, I guess I have to spell it out.  She's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Except, she's not.  And KM might want to go back and take a second acting class.  There are other ways to show stress rather than just make an O with your lips and blow out.  But then again, that's probably an easy default, since she has to make the same expression to inflate her lifesize boy doll Ben.  And that is the ONLY thing she does, so don't get any ideas.  Abigail is definitely NOT amazing in that sort of way.

I resent Ireland being dragged into this whole mess.  My poor ancestral homeland has had enough trouble without seeing some of its land deeded to Abigail.  That's just wrong.

This entire post is a thing of beauty!  And why does our beloved ancestral country have to be dragged down by Abs?  The Bradys have always been associated with Ireland and I bet you anything this land has to do with their family and that's why Stephano is so obsessed with it.  Explain to me again why Abby and her Hortoness are now a part of this?

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 4

Because Ken Corday and the idiot writers simply will not accept when their personal favorites are not wanted by the fans.

When Sami talked to Kayla, Kayla's first thought was poor Jennifer.  Kayla never expressed even a second of sympathy for Sami.  Then Sami asked Kayla to do her job, and Kayla refused.  Slappy broke hospital policy, and Kayla refused to enforce it.  If Kayla doesn't want to enforce the rules, she shouldn't have the job at the hospital that she does.  Sami didn't do anything to Kayla.  Sami is better off not having Kayla as an aunt.

Love those pictures of Sami.  Sami would have stomped the boring twit into the ground, and Kate/Sami would have destroyed Stefano and EJ.  Yet another epic fail on the writers part, not following through on that SL.

Why is Theresa still wasting time at Brady's?  I don't believe for a minute anyone would willingly expose themselves to Brady, Naggie, and Victor on a daily basis.

• Love 7

Fair enough! Sami has not always been the darling of the Brady family....However,Kayla expressed Sympathy for Jennifer and none for Sami. Plus, Abigail pulled the same stunt with Austin and Carrie, another of Kayla's nieces...It would behoove the people of Salem to realize that there is something wrong with Abigail....

Indeed.  She is in heat all the time.

Had Sami slapped St. Slappy as hard as she did everyone else it would actually put the saint in the hospital.  That would be the only way to get her at the work place.

• Love 5

Sami punched the hell out of EJ twice over Fake Rafe.  Sami kicked Andre into the ground when she was pregnant with the twins.  When Sami caught Carrie kissing Rafe, and later confronted her at the hotel room, Christie Clark did a great job of showing Carrie being afraid of Sami.  Sami would not back down from anyone.

• Love 5

What can I say.  Slappy is a person of privilege.

When it is out that slappy is carrying Chad's baby I can just hear Jennifer, Hope, JJ, Maggie, Sonny, Will, Brady, Marlena, Eric, Kayla, Adrienne, Lucas etc. still singing the old song that Abigail is amazing.

• Love 4

What can I say.  Slappy is a person of privilege.

When it is out that slappy is carrying Chad's baby I can just hear Jennifer, Hope, JJ, Maggie, Sonny, Will, Brady, Marlena, Eric, Kayla, Adrienne, Lucas etc. still singing the old song that Abigail is amazing.

Exactly, so I'm not sure why we are being put through this excruciating storyline and watching KM try and act.  Whatever happens, whomever the father is, it won't matter because Abby will be praised and loved by whatever man is the sperm donor and she will have the support of the Horton clan.  Where is all of this manufactured angst coming from?

And I can't bring myself to care about Sparkle and his fake drama with Derrick and Sonny and Will--I just don't care annymore.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 8

There was alot of editing going on today, scenes were very choppy today and filled with endless flashbacks....I actually feel sorry for the mannequin, he is being played by Abifail....sami did warn him...Chad has been messing with him from the moment  he met him, from accusing to stealing from Him and Sonny, to bedding his sister Jordan, treated his sister like crap, to mocking him constantly, and to finally sleeping with Abifail dashing his dreams of a happy future with her....I don't think it is fair that Chad gets to walk away with Abigail...I hope the baby is Ben's....I want Ben to be the fly in the ointment for Chabby...

Clyde is a monster, he needed to stay on canvas..He inspires fear and loathing..Whereas Stefano and Victor inspires pity because they are a shadow of their former selves..The show needs to use some of their legacy children to carry on the Dimera and Kiriakis dynasty...

On another note, I have frequented a Pro-wilson site and I have been banned from it for daring to question Will and defending Sonny..lol You guys know that I like Will, but that does not mean that I cannot call him out for being a douchebag..I just find it funny how Sonny is a villain and Will is the innocent victim of Sonny's evilness...It is amazing how these Will stans are crazy....Unbelievable! There is a rumor that Guy Wilson is out as Will..I was just saying that he could be out and that the show is not releasing it at this time..I was accused of being negative, antagonistic and a hater... I also got lambasted for saying that Horita was gross and disgusting..The way that they came for me, you would have thought that I had made a homophobic comment...It is truly bizarro world..I like this site where we can discuss the show, without any fear of being ridiculed...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Sami and Lucas finding out from Nick Lucas was the twins father (something that never should have been changed) was so much better than this current WTD SL.  If the writers waste Sami's visit by having her reveal Clyde and Martin's interference, I am going to be so annoyed.  The only good thing that might come of that is if Clyde targets Sami or Kate, and Kate/Sami kill him.

Since Sonny/Will/Paul/Derrick have no problem hanging out together, why don't they just become a foursome.  No more drama or angst.  The only person I feel sorry for in this mess is Ari.  Ari should go get Tate and Theresa, and join Sami with her children in California.

• Love 2

On another note, I have frequented a Pro-wilson site and I have been banned from it for daring to question Will and defending Sonny..lol You guys know that I like Will, but that does not mean that I cannot call him out for being a douchebag..I just find it funny how Sonny is a villain and Will is the innocent victim of Sonny's evilness...It is amazing how these Will stans are crazy....Unbelievable! There is a rumor that Guy Wilson is out as Will..I was just saying that he could be out and that the show is not releasing it at this time..I was accused of being negative, antagonistic and a hater... I also got lambasted for saying that Horita was gross and disgusting..The way that they came for me, you would have thought that I had made a homophobic comment...It is truly bizarro world..I like this site where we can discuss the show, without any fear of being ridiculed...

You got banned because you criticized WILL?  What total b.s.  Good thing those folks aren't here - with what we've all said about Sneasel their tiny brains would explode.

It sorta dumbfounds me that you would get banned anywhere.  Your posts are anything but biased or mean, you don't troll with your comments - none of that.  If that's how they treat you, then I think you're better off hanging with us.  Some of those other sites......suffice it to say, I do NOT miss visiting them.  Here we can have different opinions, not get flamed, and read some of the best commentary I've seen.

• Love 5

Exactly.. I was basically put in  my place for pissing people off with my comments about Will..I was told that people were complaining about me...lol...They would be pissed about the comments about Will on here...lol They put all the blame on Sonny and their marital woes...Will is innocent, and does nothing wrong..They even defended that article about Sami, that Will wrote....

Coming to you from the shallow corner of the room I must give kudos to the hair and clothing departments for matching Kate's highlights (lowlights? Bluelights?) with her clothing. I know she's had them for a while but they really seem more prominent with certain clothes.

That's all I got. Everything else was either a flashback, a rerun, or boring.

• Love 4

8/6/2015 Recap :)

Abby/Kayla/Martin/Chad

We start with Abby flashing back to Chad/Ben telling them they love her and starts to "cry". Kayla enters and hands Abby the envelope and says if it's positive and Abby says she knows if it's positive Chad is the father. Kayla asks if she needs to open it and Abby says she will as Kayla phone rings and it's Martin telling Kayla that the test is contaminated and he needs to run it again as Abby already opened the envelope and about to open the results. Kayla prevents Abby from doing so and puts Martin on speakerphone and he explains about running the test again and Kayla says he's causing the patient unnecessary stress which he apologizes and says for them to destroy the results and he'll run the test again which they end the call and Kayla throws away the results.

Kayla says Martin knows what he's doing and Abby talks about Ben's proposal and how she said she needed time and starts to cry again. Kayla says Ben loves her and if she told anyone about being pregnant and Abby says no and Kayla says it's proof that Ben wants to spend the rest of his life with her which Abby flashes back to convo with Chad. Kayla doesn't want to pry but wants to know what Ben says which Abby flashes back again to speaking with Chad. Abby says that Ben said he would do anything to make her happy and she flashes back to conversation with Ben. Kayla's phone rings as the results are in and Kayla leaves to go and get them.

Abby is looking out the window crying when her phone rings and it's a text from Ben saying he misses her. Outside Kayla walks with the envelope in hand and bumps into Chad who just got off the elevator and Chad picks up the envelope. Abby is in the office telling herself to calm down while outside Kayla takes the envelope and Chad needs to talk about the meeting he has at the hospital and Kayla says she's not part of the meeting and Chad will have to find out about it when he gets there and walks off. Kayla enters the office and hands Abby the envelope and the test is negative and that the father is Ben.

Abby thanks Kayla and Kayla says Abby got the results she wants and Ben will be over the moon about the baby and she can put the thing with Chad behind her. Abby says it's over and done for good and Abby says she wants to find the right time to tell Jen, JJ, and Ben and Kayla says she won't tell anyone. Abby says she's got to go and Kayla tells her to take care of herself and Abby leaves. Outside Abby flashes back to Chad telling him he loves her and Abby says it's done and over.

Chad is on the phone talking about a meeting and sees Abby and follows her. Abby is in her office and starts crying as Chad puts his hand on her shoulder. (Last scene of the day)

Kate/Paul/Derrick

Kate knocks on Paul's hotel room and Paul answers shirtless with pants on and Kate enters as she has the revised contracts and the Narita cologne tested through the roof, Paul tries to tell her it's not a good time when Derrick comes out in a towel. Paul says Kate doesn't need to know about his personal life and Kate says it's Salem and Kate introduces herself to Derrick and Kate asks Paul if he's going to introduce her and Paul says no, which makes Derrick go to the bathroom and put his clothes on. Kate says all Paul has to do is sign the contract and Paul says people knock, Kate says to never assume it's room service because you never know who's behind the door.

Paul signs and tells Kate to go and Kate says that Paul has got to stop with the attitude as he is the spokesman. Paul says now that Kate knows about his life he would like her to keep it private which Kate just laughs on her way out the door. Derrick comes out of the bathroom and asks if Paul is ok but seeing the look on his face he can tell it's not.

Sonny/Justin/Kate

Sonny enters Vic's living room with Justin and Sonny says it's not a big deal and Justin says it is a big deal when he was jumped by gay bashers. Justin says Vic does need to know and asks if Paul was there which Sonny says that he was and is Justin shocked that they were in the same room together, since Justin brought Paul back to Salem to try and ruin his marriage. Justin says sorry and Justin asks if Paul is coming between them or is he giving them space which Sonny confirms the latter. Justin hopes that Sonny and Will can work unlike he and Adrienne. Sonny talks about marriage and respects what Justin and Adrienne are doing which Justin thanks Sonny and feels bad for trying to ruin Sonny's marriage and calls it immature. Sonny says they can put it all behind them and how Paul has moved on. Justin asks if he's ok with that which Sonny says he is and he has to get home now. They say their goodbyes and Sonny leaves.

Kate gives Justin the contract and Kate says not everything is fine on the domestic front as Paul is with someone else and Justin is glad that Paul is. Kate says she'll drop the files off and thanks Justin for his concern regarding Clyde and Justin asks if Kate told Clyde what he said about him which Kate doesn't as she hasn't seen Clyde since they spoke. Justin hopes that's a trend and continue talking about Clyde. Kate says she's not paranoid about Clyde and Justin says when he thinks about Clyde he doesn't think healthy and Kate says she can take care of herself as she married Victor and Stefano. Justin says just because she swims at the deep end doesn't mean it's safe (not exactly what he said but along those lines)

Rafe/Aiden/Hope

Rafe is at The Edge with Aiden and gives him the ticket back as he can't make it and has to work. Aiden tells Rafe that he has to be there. Aiden says Rafe won't be a third wheel and he can bring a date and is there anyone who caught his eye which Aiden flashes to Hope and Aiden dancing. Rafe says none of the women at the club are his type and he has to work and walks off.

Hope arrives at The Edge and says Aiden told her about Rafe backing out and Rafe says he's working and Hope says some other time. Hope wants to talk about Clyde which Rafe doesn't as he says it's time to end it and time to end working together as he's not a cop anymore. Hope says it's perfect as she has to tow the line and Rafe doesn't and Rafe says he's not doing it anymore. Rafe is adamant that he's not doing it anymore despite Hope's pleas and Rafe says Hope can let herself out and walks off.

Hope/Will

Hope arrives at Will & Sonny's an Hope wants to know if they're alone as she knows and they need to talk. Hope has a gift for Ari and they talk about Abby being pregnant which Will flashes back to talking to Abby about different fathers.

Ben/Chad

Ben tells Chad that he's not going to talk to Chad about Abby. Chad says under different circumstances they would have been friends and how he was a jerk when he first came to town. Ben asks Chad if he's changed and Chad says he can tell he loves Abby and Ben says does he gets Chad's approval and why would he need it. Ben says he only played basketball to knock Chad on his rich ass and Ben says he doesn't believe Chad's man-a-copia which Chad mocks Ben using a big word and Ben says there's the real Chad and he hates him just as much as Chad hates him.

Chad says he made a mistake talking to Ben and Ben tells Chad to go to hell. Chad says Sonny and Abby are going to see right through him as he's not the good country boy he portrays and Ben says Abby already does and she's the person that goes to bed with him each and every night. Ben says Abby chose him and moved in with him and they go to bed and wake up with each other and are in love with each other and Chad says Abby only moved in because and stops himself and Ben wants him to finish what he was about to say. Chad flashes back to talking to Abby and Chad says Ben is right that Abby chose him and Chad says if Abby heard how Ben is talking about her which Ben says he's not saying anything wrong unlike Chad who treated both Abby and Jordan like dirt and Ben calls him scum and how he's not going to blow it with Abby and leaves.

Martin/Nurse/Clyde

Nurse tells Martin that Kayla picked up the results and leaves and Martin is upset and his phone rings and it's Clyde and Clyde asks if it's done. Martin tries to stall and Martin tells Clyde that there might be a problem. Clyde says he doesn't like problems and Martin says someone else ran the test and someone took the results. Martin says he'll fix the results and Clyde tells him he has 2 minutes and to make it look like an accident.

Martin calls Clyde to tell him he fixed it and rerunning the test.

Derrick/Will

Will arrives at the park and says he received Derrick's text and what's going on. Will is excited about Derrick sleeping with Paul and wants to know about it. Derrick talks about the night not in explicit detail and talks about Kate showing up. Will says Kate saw them and Derrick says Kate saw him in a towel and Will says it could be helpful and Will asks if the thing Derrick has with Paul is going to work. Derrick says he doesn't know where it will go with Paul as he never did anything long term and Will tells him good luck and Derrick says it'll be thanks to Will and glad he got the personal info on him.

Sonny/Paul

Sonny now home alone opens the door and it's Paul who's there to talk to Sonny and Will and Sonny asks if it's about Mad World and Paul says it's about him and Derrick. Paul says he wouldn't make it an issue if Kate wasn't going to tell him. He talks about Kate coming over to his hotel room and Paul says Sonny doesn't seem too surprised by it which Sonny flashes back to Paul and Derrick kissing. Sonny says he doesn't know why Paul would worry about Kate telling them.Paul says there's something about him and that he's not ready for a relationship and Sonny says he didn't say that a few months ago and Paul says it was different because it was Sonny. Paul says he's not looking for a long term relationship with Derrick and didn't want Sonny and Will to think that. Will enters and asks what's going on and Paul figures Kate hasn't gotten to Will yet. Sonny says he'll fill Will in and Paul leaves. Will asks what that was about.

Aiden/Ben/Clyde

Aiden is at the park and calls someone and says he needs to meet with person. Aiden needed to meet Ben and Clyde and Aiden says that all of them need to cut their ties. Clyde says that's rash and that Aiden represented scum which Aiden says that was pro bono work and different topic and that he's not representing them anymore and walks off and Ben asks what the hell.

So sick of these damn flashbacks, just had so many going on today.

Sick of seeing Jar Jar and her cry face and her O shape mouth. She might as well go to a manufacturer and model herself to be a blow up doll as much as she makes that O face. She and Mannequin can start a new trend of buy 1 get 1 free, buy a mannequin and you get a free blow up doll. If they continue to revolve the show around this useless hag bitch, I'm going to stop watching. Should never ever revolve a show around someone who can't act.

I don't give a flying fuck about the paternity test or story because it involves shitty ass characters.

Mannequin and Chad both need to sit their stupid asses down somewhere.

Hope can sit too, because she has been going nowhere in investigating Mr. Rapey. What exactly has she been doing besides meeting Rafe and their conversation being interrupted by Aiden. They go nowhere.

Sparkles doesn't want anyone to know, cause I still thinks he wants Sonny. I mean seriously who wouldn't want Sonny. I do have to call out Sonny's inconsistencies with his feelings with Sparkles. When he saw him kissing Derrick and on the double date, he looked uncomfortable and sad that Sparkles was with Derrick and now today with Justin and Sparkles he looked like he wasn't fazed one bit by it. Sonny is confusing me.

Sneasel you're still a disgusting little shit wanting Derrick to tell you about his sex. Ugh.

GO AIDEN!!! Drop both their asses. Sucks that he's leaving.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5

Sami and Lucas finding out from Nick Lucas was the twins father (something that never should have been changed) was so much better than this current WTD SL.  If the writers waste Sami's visit by having her reveal Clyde and Martin's interference, I am going to be so annoyed.  The only good thing that might come of that is if Clyde targets Sami or Kate, and Kate/Sami kill him.

Since Sonny/Will/Paul/Derrick have no problem hanging out together, why don't they just become a foursome.  No more drama or angst.  The only person I feel sorry for in this mess is Ari.  Ari should go get Tate and Theresa, and join Sami with her children in California.

Much better imo would be Clyde killing Kate as she kills him after all she brought the dirt bag to Salem.

• Love 2

Sparkle is such a little piece of shit. Of course he ran straight to Sonny to let him know that he just got some dick. And of course he made sure to tell Sonny that his hookup with Derrick meant nothing. Scheming bastard. 

Is Derrick actually interested in Sparkle? 

I hope Chad has Kayla fired for illegally using his DNA sample to help that rodent. 

That car that hit Arianna a few years ago needs to make another appearance and hit Abifail.

• Love 8

Sonny's still in l-o-v-e- he's got a tell. Paul is still in l-o-v-e- he just straight says it. My problem is neither of them made sense today- Sonny, why act all nonchalant with Paul like you weren't about to throw up watching him with Derrick, Paul, why go over to Sonny and Will's- you are free, you haven't done anything wrong. How sad is it that Paul feels guilty for moving on while still in love with Sonny and Will banged two guys with no hesitation while still married to Sonny Speaking of Will- why the heck did he want to know all the details of Derrick and Paul- that was just weird.

• Love 1

Abigail is her niece via marriage..Just like Sonny and JJ are nephews via marriage as well...

A niece or nephew by marriage is still a niece or nephew. Aunt or Uncle is not a courtesy title in such cases.

• Love 2

You got banned because you criticized WILL?

Yeah, that seems kind of a raw deal, not to mention an overreaction.

I did like it when Kate laughed in Sparkle's pretty, empty face. More people should do that. I can't imagine that Kate would care enough enough about Sparkle's sex life to tell anyone else about it, though.

• Love 6

Sneasel continues to amaze, doesn't he?  His pervy interest in Sparkle and Derrick's sex life is smarmy enough for him to be renamed Sleasel.  He just continues to become more and more rodent-like.

And he's GOT to stop with that sniff he does every time he's going to launch into dialogue.

will%20sniffing.gif

It's  just not a good look.

I get that Kayla is a nice person, generally.  And I get that her relationship with Sami may not have been the closest.  I don't remember Sami doing anything much to hurt Kayla over the years, though.  But if she perfers Abigail over Sami, okay, not everybody likes everybody the same, even or especially when they're family.

What I DON'T get, though, is why Kayla is a charter member of the Abigail is Amazing Club, and not only terribly concerned about her but also willing to violate her own ethics.  I'd say that Kayla is too smart to be taken in by mere surface manners.   And even if she was, she's seen enough, and heard enough, about Abigail yelling at people, slapping people, disrespecting people of all ages, and generally being a loud, judgemental harpie - not to MENTION sleeping with EJ.  And as far as we've been told, Abigail doesn't feed the poor, work in a shelter, take in lost animals - in fact, she doesn't do a single thing for anyone other than herself.  

So WTF with all Kayla treating her like she's made of spun sugar and twice as sweet??  

Patch needs to get back here ASAP and save Kayla from debasing herself like this.   Better yet, let Stephanie come home and let Kayla be involved with her own daughter.

So Aiden is dumping the Kadiddlehopper clan, is he?  I guess this means we're in for more weeks of Clyde drawing out "Couuuuuuunsullllllllur", while giving us his slow rattlesnake grin.  I'm so over this character.  And his idiot child.

Any chance that Abigail might wind up tied to a railroad track or tossed off a cliff?  I'd like to see her really have a reason to cry.  Too bad she never went back to the second day of her AKTING class.  She might have learned there's more to displaying fear and trepidation than snuffling like she's in the midst of a sinus infection.

I couldn't possibly care less what she's carrying, who the baby daddy is, whether or not she has it, whether or not she keeps it, or whether or not she even remembers to feed it.  Kid is doomed anyway with her for a mother.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 6

I want so much to like you Show, but you are making it very difficult. Do not care one whit about Abby and her pregnancy woes. Ditto JJ the undercover agent and Paige and the sleezy drug dealer guy. Even more dittoes to Clyde and Ben and Stephano and Chad. It was nice to see Hope today though.

What is up with Theresa's giant cast? A broken ankle would not require a full-foot-to-the-knee plaster cast, do they even do that anymore? I see people all the time in those foam and velcro-strapped walking things, sometimes with a wheely contraption they can balance on to get around.

I don't understand what they are doing with Xander and why. On the one hand he is all subservient to Victor "anything for you uncle" and on the other he seems like he could just snap everyone's neck and be done with it. They should have just kept the actor as Victor's henchman, whatever his name was, or had him be Justin's Alexander (Angelica's son, right?) This retconned character makes no sense.

• Love 5

Awww, that hedgehog is the cutest!  I think the lesson here is that what's cute on a hedgehog is not cute on a human, Guy Wilson.

Strange show today.  Hopefully it was a total mess because the new writers had so much to cut from the old writers.  But if their solution is to continue to center the show around Abigail, I won't be able to take it.

And poor Mary Beth Evans, to be reduced to this.  At least KA gets a break from Hope's Abigail propping duties to play in other stories and with other people, but MBE gets nothing.  Kayla's whole world revolves around a complete cipher.  The last straw today was when Kayla handed Abigail a tissue for her non-existent tears.  Kate Mansi is horrible.  She can not act.  She has got to go.  I don't want a recast, either.  The character is a complete failure and not at all what the writers believe her to be.

And as far as we've been told, Abigail doesn't feed the poor, work in a shelter, take in lost animals - in fact, she doesn't do a single thing for anyone other than herself.  

In fact, Abigail makes fun of people who take in homeless animals!  Just another reason to hate this horrible character.

Anyway ... annabel, I think you're right.  Casts seem to be the exception anymore.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 4

I consider myself both cursed and blessed. Verizon fios' DVR ate all me recorded programs, so the plus side is that I haven't watched any of this week's show and the negative is that it got rid of all the other great stuff I had on there and wanted to keep. 

Reading this thread, it sounds like they need to change the name of the show from Days of Our Lives to We Need to Talk About Abigail.

I hope Chad has Kayla fired for illegally using his DNA sample to help that rodent. 

I LMAO last week when Kayla in her scenes in Abby's office before the test was done said it only amounted to a small violation so she wasn't too concerned. That must be under the HIPPA regulations teensy weensy violations section I heard so much about. I believe the fines for that are no cookies with your chocolate milk and a 10 minute time out. LOL!

Any chance that Abigail might wind up tied to a railroad track or tossed off a cliff?  I'd like to see her really have a reason to cry.  Too bad she never went back to the second day of her AKTING class.  She might have learned there's more to displaying fear and trepidation than snuffling like she's in the midst of a sinus infection.

I couldn't possibly care less what she's carrying, who the baby daddy is, whether or not she has it, whether or not she keeps it, or whether or not she even remembers to feed it.  Kid is doomed anyway with her for a mother.  

I know there has been a casting call for babies but I can't help hoping that Abby meets and loses in a battle against Salem's most windy, perilous and slippery staircase. 

Even more so because they wouldn't allow Sami to beat her ass during the affair, knowing full well Sami is known for throwing punches and slaps. When has Sami left anyone immune to one of those? She slapped her own son Will so Jar Jar should have at least been hit once.

y0NW4p.gif

KRVD8k.gif

yA6ZgP.gif

vJb8p3.gif

m679oZ.gif

See my point, so Jar Jar should no way have escaped Sami's fist.

The worst of it for me wasn't even that Sami didn't get to punch the enamel of Abby's teeth but that Abby got to get slappy with Sami and Sami didn't get to do anything about it. In Sami's own damn house!!! That is when I wanted to come through the tv or better yet, hop a plane and drive to the studios in Burbank with my pitchfork and torch. 

• Love 12

Today's show had me in tears--from Abby's strident hysteria to Chad's almost wetting himself, it was a laugh riot.  And for the life of me, I can not understand why Chad and Ben are both so desperate to have Abby.  She has proven over and over again that she is untrustworthy and faithless--first with Austin, then EJ and now Ben.  She has zero problem with infidelity and I think that would give most people a pause before wanting to get involved with her, but Chad and Ben seem to think Abby's faithlessness is one of her great qualities.

Finally Kate is getting a clue regarding Clyde--about damn time.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 8

The show is so boring. There is no life and it is horrible that Sonny as usual is not getting any focus as his exit nears......The show has never really invested in the character of Sonny Kiriakis, he exists only to be Will's handholder and caretaker...Sonny could be so much more than that...Freddie has the talent to do that....

• Love 1