Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

There is no reason for Theresa to be living at Victor's.  As I have said before, Shane is rich.  There is no way Shane and Kim would be okay with Theresa living at Victor's, and money is not a problem for Shane.

This really is appalling, isn't it?

I hope Stefano, Victor and Clyde kill each other.  Either that or Sami and Kate kill all three of them, and get away with it.

Now that's a 50th anniversary show I'd tune in for.

• Love 3
(edited)

Best part of the day, as usual, was Ann.  Her scanning the mansion, checking out the barware, sinking down in bliss into that chair, and her usual irreverent banter with Theresa keeps me sane.  Well, as sane as I could claim to be.

I'm so impressed with Brady's newfound work ethic - for other people.  He's apparently got a stop watch to track Theresa's time at work, and yet he seems to be able to hang out pretty much all day long.  

And, if during his scheduled time with Tate, he takes off to shoot the shit with Eric, why is Theresa "violating" the agreement?  Brady wasn't there and I'm sure Tate didn't mind.  

No matter how wrongheaded Theresa may be, no matter how stupid and self-serving her schemes are, for me she still comes off better than that self-centered, entitled Richie Rich bonehead any day.  

If anybody does a soap parody in the future, they need to hire Shawn Christian and Kate Mansi and just NOT TELL THEM it's a parody.  Tell them to do their best, to emote, to use all their bag of tricks, and we'd have a classic like Best In Show.  

Shawn has obviously had some manscaping done, had the lawn mowed, but nothing changes the way he says his lines.  NeeeeeCOLE.  I (voice deepens) LUVVVVVV UUUUUUUU.  If. ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE one EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER says ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNeeething about you EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVUR again I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN't believe them.

Kate Mansi - make the Bambi eyes - purse the lips into an O - (drool slightly), cross the eyes....then flutter and say BENNNNNN, Ah, oh, ah, waa, ah, ooo, OO, there's someone at the door.  Then make DRAMATIC gagging motion, put hand over mouth as if she just saw Stephono in a speedo, lurch like a rabid kangaroo to the bathroom.  

Later, dropkick your purse and pretend you dropped it.  When Will see THE PREGNANCY KIT, make the Bambi eyes - purse the lips into an O - (drool slightly), cross the eyes....then flutter and say WILLLLLLL,  Ah, oh, ah, waa, ah, ooo, OO, blather blather blather.  (Remind self to call Woody Allen for the 5672996th time, why isn't he calling back???

And we can't forget Eric.  When Daniel - or Brady - or Nicole - or Serena - or the lampost - or the statue of the Virgin Mary that talks ONLY to you, look at the person as if you either don't know them or they're naked, crinch up your eyes, put on your "I just drank some sour milk" look, purse your lips and SCREAM AT THEM.  It doesn't matter who the person is, what the subject is, why they're asking, how they're asking, just always do the spoiled brat with poopy pants imitation because you're mommy's BEST BOY.

Eric Martzolf doesnt' even have to do that much.  Just do some pushups before his scenes so his pecs pop, put "the hell" into every sentence, begin those sentences with WHO, or WHAT or WHERE, smirk, scratch and look at your reflection and just be WOWED by your Maxcuuulyn beauuuuuuuuuuteee.  And don't worry about looking dumb as a post, cuz you're a PRETTY post.

Yeah.....they're all just....great.....

And make people with actual acting skills, like Arianne Zucker, Jen Lilley and Meredith Scott Lynn act opposite you while they try to keep a straight face.

Edited by boes
  • Love 13

Kimber repeatedly offered to take Theresa and Tate home and flew in to try to convince her.  They offered her support, just not the kind she wanted.  She wanted to live in the Kmansion but I never expected how awful it would be.  Scheduled visits with a child both parents live with?  WTF.  Then when Jawn was there, I think, Brady said Tater Tot was "scheduled" for a walk outside.  Cheeses, I'd like to see said schedule.  Try that with a 3 month old sometime.  Nasty Nanny is way too confrontational for her paygrade and she should have a copy of said schedule instead of getting up in the infant's MOTHER'S face and asking is this your scheduled time.  Take the baby and run, Theresa.  Your pregnancy was stolen and now you don't have access to feed and rock your own baby.

If Jar Jar doesn't reveal the pregnancy until Wed I hope that means we'll have two days without her.

• Love 3
(edited)

I just know something bad is going to happen to Tater Tot or almost happen to him because of Theresa's stupid scheme to get the nanny fired and if I'm right she will deserve every bad thing said about her. This is exactly why I'll never understand why some writer was stupid enough to think it would be a good idea to saddle these idiots with a baby. Lying ass scheming ass document shredding baby stealing Nicole would be a far better parent than either of these freaks yet she still hasn't gotten her damn kid yet. Meanwhile, Brady and Theresa can't even come to a custody agreement and some dumbass has knocked Abifail up with Satan's spawn.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 9

I'm not digging Brady's ombré shirt. Maybe, it's just me. I did think Anne was funny at the mansion. For a moment, I thought Victor was going to walk in and be all like, "WTF?" LOL!!

I completely forgot Will & Abby are cousins. They barely interact on the show. I also noticed that Shawn Christian had done a lot of man scaping. I guess his chest was too gray and he needs to look like the young stud he thinks he is. LOL!!!

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't understand Theresa's motives.  Theresa wanting idiot Brady makes no sense.  Originally, Theresa was hanging out with Brady because she liked to party, and Brady paid for everything.  Theresa could very easily get dumbass Brady to pay for a place for her and Tate, hire a nanny, and have the money and freedom to do all the partying she wants.  Theresa being in love with Brady and scheming to get him is as stupid as Brady is.  Poor Jen Lilley.  She is a good actress, and she deserves a better SL.

Theresa's SL should have been she was a rich girl who kept getting in trouble, so Shane and Kim cut off the money supply.  Once she had Tate, Theresa was getting money from both her parents and Brady.  Brady didn't like Theresa running around partying all the time, but he doesn't have much of a case because he is a drug addict that keeps falling off the wagon and getting involved with women like Kristen Dimera.

This is just par for the course with this show.  Anytime Sami and Nicole screwed up, made a mistake, did something horrible, they lost everything.  They were kicked to the curb by the guy they were involved with, and social pariahs.  Even despicable criminal EJ Dimera got to judge Sami and Nicole.

Don't even get me started on how wrong it is that men like Victor and Stefano walk around Salem constantly referring to women as sluts, whores, and bitches.  Stefano acting like he and his psycho family members are victims of the Bradys is beyond despicable.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 13

I love your post Tigerlynx, that is how I would envision Jeannie Donovan, she would be an entitled, spoiled, nice, rich girl, but with a penchant for trouble like her mother, but with the intelligence of her dad Shane to get herself out of her own mess. She would be blonde and would have a very close sister-like relationship with her cousin Stefanie...It would mirror the relationship between their mothers....I hate how Tomsell has ruined a legacy child..It is almost like they dusted out the old scripts for Sami and rewrote them for Theresa...I hate that name for her, it totally dissociates the audience from Shane and Kim's daughter....I also hate the fact that Theresa hates John, when Shane and John had a beautiful friendship....

I am happy that the vets are coming back, however, I don't want them to ignore their children and grandchildren..They need to develop the new generation to carry on the show..We need new heros, heroines, villains, anti-heros and anti-heroines amongts them..How long can we watch John and Marlena battle Stefano, for the umpteenth time....I want to see Andrew Donovan, Stefanie Johnson, the Kiriakis brothers come and mix it up....They should use the vets to introduce us to their children...

• Love 4

Ok I'm not sure if this should be here or unpopular opinions

I personally can't stand Theresa , don't get me wrong jen is an awesome actress, I just don't like the way Theresa acts. I would much rather watch abigail. If Theresa hurts tate I'm going to be so mad I actually might stop watching. I kinda hope Victor sees Theresa's mom in her and treats Theresa the same way. I mean it is a drama show and this would bring the drama and it may make Theresa's parents step in and get involved which would be a great story line. Then Theresa cam take tate and move to where ever she wants. I don't like that she has to reserve a time with her baby, I'd be like ahh hell nah.. and I'd take my child and move the fark out!

I wish she would leave brady alone, I really really really (did I say really?) Do not want these two together. I think her and Chad would be good or even her and ben, she could bring ben out of his shell and Ben could calm her down.

I hope brady continues to be mean to her and hope she gets the hint and leaves, leaving the show is what I'd prefer but even leaving brady would work for me.

I am hoping that Abigail is pregnant with bens baby but I think we all know that isn't going to happen. I don't want her connected to the demiras (sp).

Zoe and Chad are cute together and I'm starting to like her as an actress.

Will Paul sonny, yawn fest!

• Love 1

Kimber repeatedly offered to take Theresa and Tate home and flew in to try to convince her.  They offered her support, just not the kind she wanted.  She wanted to live in the Kmansion but I never expected how awful it would be.  Scheduled visits with a child both parents live with?  WTF.  Then when Jawn was there, I think, Brady said Tater Tot was "scheduled" for a walk outside.  Cheeses, I'd like to see said schedule.  Try that with a 3 month old sometime.  Nasty Nanny is way too confrontational for her paygrade and she should have a copy of said schedule instead of getting up in the infant's MOTHER'S face and asking is this your scheduled time.  Take the baby and run, Theresa.  Your pregnancy was stolen and now you don't have access to feed and rock your own baby.

If Jar Jar doesn't reveal the pregnancy until Wed I hope that means we'll have two days without her.

You KNOW there will be two days of her angsting about the pregnancy test.

• Love 3

I do agree about Theresa--she is the daughter of superspy Shane Donovan and tragic heroine Kim Brady, she should be smart and clever and able to save herself and there have been moments where it shines through, but right now she's so obsessed with Brady, it's ruining any and all coolness that might exist.

And can I just say I'm actually loving Abby's angst about the pregnancy?  Finally, something isn't going her way and she has to face actual consequences for her selfish actions.  Of course I feel bad for the baby having such a horrible mother, but such is fictional life :):)

• Love 5
(edited)

Ken Corday does not like any one couple or character becoming to popular.  He does not like for the actors/actresses to have negotiating power when it comes to salaries.  What the fool does not understand, is those popular characters and couples brought the ratings up which translated into more advertising dollars.  His attempts to force people to like his hand picked favorites have failed miserably.

There is no reason for Theresa to be living at Victor's.  As I have said before, Shane is rich.  There is no way Shane and Kim would be okay with Theresa living at Victor's, and money is not a problem for Shane.

I hope Stefano, Victor and Clyde kill each other.  Either that or Sami and Kate kill all three of them, and get away with it.

Exactly, don't forget that estate in England that Shane has, Theresa should not be so enamored of the Kiriakis mansion..She should be nonplussed about it, because of the Donovan estate in England. It is in that estate that Kim and Shane broke up due to his ex wife Emma. I will never forget their sad goodbye with Kim getting in that car with their theme song being played..No other soap does romance and torture like Days of our lives..I tear up every time I see that scene..Kim and Shane were fabulous together,  days has the best couples of all of daytime,but, I  digress..I am pretty sure that Theresa and Andrew have been there many times throughout their lives..In fact I would say that all of the Brady children and grandchildren have been there at one time or another.....In my mind that is where they have had the Brady family reunion.....The show has such a rich history, why don't these writers use that to inspire them to give us good character-driven stories, is that too much to ask? 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

The show has such a rich history, why don't these writers use that to inspire them to give us good character-driven stories, is that too much to ask? 

Apparently it is, yes.

• Love 2
Apparently it is, yes.

Sad, but true.

Andrew, Theresa, Chelsea, Stephanie, Sonny's brothers, etc. should all be a part of the canvas.  John and Marlena should have stopped the on again/off again stuff years ago.  Phillip, Chloe, Shawn, etc. should be in Salem.  Parker should be Phillip's.  They should all be interacting with each other.

Sami had maybe one or two brief scenes with Theresa.  After Brady and Kristen's second non-wedding, Sami and Brady never had another scene together.  Brady and Eric had scenes with EJ when they should have been having scenes with Sami.  The same thing happened with Lucas and Rafe when it came to Will, Ari, and Gabi.  There were so many scenes that should have involved Sami, Lucas, Rafe, etc., however, instead Rafe and Lucas were MIA, or the classic lame excuse of "out of town" that these writers over use.

• Love 1

Or Dark Roast, even when he's not on some character has to talk about him. Why don't everyone in Salem live in Dark Roast's apartment so they can be around him 24/7. I bet Dark Roast didn't shave his chest hair with a razor or whatever he uses, I bet one of Salem's residences licked it off, my bet is on the Dannifer Pimptress Maxine.

• Love 4

Will who has had 2 affairs, cheating on his husband in a year and has lied about both until found out is going to lecture Abigail on how she needs to tell Ben the truth? Really? LOL Will who also let his cousin claim to be father of the child and went along with it?

Abigail already knows that baby is a Dimera. How does she expect a paternity test too be done on a approx 2 week fetus?

Kayla's all about "bad" Chad not becoming like his father yet she props wonderful Ben. She has no idea about what a time bomb Ben is and because his last name isn't Dimera. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I think alot of anvils were dropped today regarding Sonny's departure..I think something will go down between Sonny and Clyde and he will have to leave Salem for a little while..Freddie said that his last scenes were between him, Will and Ari, with a bit of Paul....We will see! I think alot of scenes were edited out, because the flashbacks were too long and superfluous...Jar Jar is reproducing....Yuck..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sonny/JJ/Roman/Will
Sonny is showing JJ's the ropes about TBD and how JJ can have as many hours as he wants. JJ asks Sonny if he's okay because Sonny's shoulder is bothering him but Sonny says it's a few ticks and tells JJ to be careful and gives JJ a flyer and talks about the increase in drugs in Salem and how his stabbing was drug related. Sonny asks if JJ is okay and asks about him and Paige. JJ says they're no more and he's with someone else. Sonny goes to take orders as Roman enters TBD and wants to talk to him about last night.

JJ and Roman sit at a table and apologizes for what happened and he's not there to convince JJ to do it and says Kyle is a dangerous person. Roman also was afraid of Jen's reaction and JJ says he didn't want to put Jen through anything more and Roman tells him to stay out of trouble and call him if he needs anything and leaves. Sonny thanks him for taking care of the boxes and says they're done training for the day and asks what he and Roman were talking about. Sonny wants to give him advice about Paige and tells him to finish unfinished business with her.

JJ thanks Sonny for the advice and realizes that there's no point in sticking his neck out and it wouldn't make a different no matter what he does as Paige sees him a certain way. Sonny thinks that things can change and if he doesn't take a risk on something/someone important the risk could be worth it which JJ believes but no matter what he's not a guy who breaks up with someone and comes to work stoned which Sonny isn't worried about. JJ hopes that Sonny and Will work things out and Sonny says they are. Sonny asks if Paige is worth fighting for and JJ says yes. JJ asks if there's anything else he can do and Sonny says no and releases him from work and JJ leaves.

Will is outside TBD texting Abby that he's there for her and enters TBD and Sonny tells Will that Adrienne and Justin are getting a divorce.

Will/Abby
Will asks if she's pregnant and it's positive. Abby starts to cry and Will says she'll be a great mother and Ben will be happy. She flashes back to sex with Chad. Abby says she can't tell Ben as she has to be 100% sure and Will wants to know what's going on which Abby says nothing. Will asks if Abby is thinking of not having the baby. Will talks about Gabi being pregnant and wonders how Abby can keep it from Ben. Abby says it's not about Ben. Abby says she needs to know for sure before turning people's lives upside down and wants to call her doctor. Will tells her to call Kayla which Abby thinks is great and Will asks if he can come but Abby declines but says he's been helpful and thanks him. Will tells her to tell him how it goes and tells her it will be ok either way and promises. Abby doesn't want to leave the pregnancy test behind and Will offers to get rid of it but Abby buries it in the trash bin and they leave. 

Chad/Kayla
Chad runs into Kayla at the park. He wants Kayla's support for a meeting but Kayla has to read it first. Kayla says she doesn't hold Chad's name against him but she holds what he did to Abby against him. Chad says he can't forgive himself either and Kayla talks about Chad blackmailing the board to get Abby her job back. Kayla brings up Lexie and how she resisted Stefano and hopes Chad can do the same and they agree to meet later in Kayla's office.

Eric/Dan/Victor/Roman
Eric wants Dan to stop thanking him and Dan wants to know why and Eric says Dan has no idea what he's done and walks off and Dan follows. Eric talks about Serena being in Salem because of him and how Nicole tried warning him about Serena and all signs was there but blinded by his hatred. Dan says those are old feelings. Eric says he doesn't hate Nicole anymore and Dan tells him to stop beating himself up. Dan says the important thing is that they all learned from what happened and how things got awkward when Eric learned about him and Nicole dating. Dan invites Eric to dinner with him and Nicole and Dan sees Victor and approaches him as he has questions.

Victor is glad Eric is fine as he wanted to get in touch with Nicole and Eric and apologizes for what Xander did. Dan hopes Vic can dig into his connections to put him away and Vic says he tried everything. Vic says Dan is more family than Xander and apologizes for not realizing the danger sooner and how Eric won't have to worry about him again. Vic tells them to take care and about to leave but Dan has another question as Eric leaves. Dan wants to ask again if Vic has nothing to help put Xander away. Dan is glad Vic scared Xander but knows Vic has resources and Vic says he did and for Dan to press Serena as she's got information to be used. Roman walks up and Roman says he doesn't have any news as DA feels they have nothing to press charges but has an idea to get the results they might need.

Roman says Xander is a business man and him smuggling diamonds can be connected to one of Xander's business ventures and think that they can come up with something to get him in that regard which Vic thinks is a good idea and Roman leaves. Dan hates he has to ask and hopes Vic has nothing to do with Xander's crimes since Vic is tied to business and related to Xander. Vic says he had nothing to do with Xander's business dealings which Dan hopes is true because he and Maggie loves him and says if it is it's a betrayal he can't abide by. 

Serena/Nicole

Nicole enters Serena's room. Nicole says Serena is the reason she almost died and will listen to her or Serena will regret stepping foot in Salem.Nicole says she should have kept going after Serena and was right about her. Serena tells her to do a victory lap. Serena says she didn't try to kill Eric and Nicole doesn't now the whole story and tells Nicole to unload on her. Nicole says she's not there to unload on her but there to make sure she never hurts someone she cares about again.

Nicole says Serena should tell the cops everything to put Xander away and how she has power to end Nicole. Serena says what superpowers she has a medal in cat fighting. Nicole says she has the media which Serena equates to being Kim Kardashian and Serena says that Nicole is the blame as to what happened as she tried warning her and Nicole didn't listen as she had to do things her way and Serena calls her a stupid bitch. Nicole wants to know how Serena did that. Serena says Nicole will look like a fool as Nicole was after her from day one and Nicole knew Serena was using Eric because she heard Serena talking to Xander and the person who brought Serena down was Serena.

Nicole said Serena should have been smart and not talk in public and how Serena threatened to destroy Xander. Serena says Eric wouldn't believe her given her track record. Nicole says she needed to save Eric and Serena says Nicole put her life and Eric's life in danger and that she did it because she still loves Eric. Nicole says she loves Eric and won't turn her back on Eric now or back then. Serena says Nicole destroyed his dream with the Kristen thing. Nicole says if Eric was a priest Serena wouldn't be in his life. Serena says Nicole destroyed Eric and how Eric hated her which Nicole tells Serena to shut up. Serena says since Nicole is probably recording the conversation she can tell Nicole everything that Eric said about her so she can replay it over and over. Nicole tells Serena to shut up and Serena shoves Nicole and says, "Make me bitch".

They scuffle and Eric enters and breaks it up and escorts Nicole out of the room. Eric asks if she's ok which Eric says he can't stand if anything happens to Nicole. Eric can't help the way he feels as Serena is standing in the doorway.

Paige/Daphne/Kyle/JJ

They're walkiing through the park with Paige gloating about tricking Eve and how it feels good. Daphne is worried about Paige as what she's doing is harsh and what JJ/Eve did changed her. Paige says playing the good girl didn't get her anywhere and how she doesn't want Eve in her life as she'll make Eve regret it. Paige wants to get money out of JJ but Daphne doubts he has any and Paige thinks that nothing gets to JJ and doesn't know why JJ bothered getting back with her. Paige talks about meeting Kyle and Daphne thinks Kyle is a druggie and Paige says that JJ got upset about her speaking to Kyle and the fight JJ got into with the drunk guy. Daphne sees Kyle who waves at them.

Kyle approaches them and Daphne's phone rings and has to go and will text Paige later. Kyle is glad he ran into Paige and thinks they can see more of each other. Kyle would like to hang out with Paige but Paige says she just broke up with someone as JJ looks on from a distance.

Abby/Kayla

Kayla is in her office and Abby enters and Kayla has the file on the project for her. Abby wants to talk about something personal and needs Kayla to run a confidential test which Kayla asks about and Abby wants a pregnancy test. Kayla asks if she's late and Abby says she is and the pregnancy test being positive but wants to be sure. Kayla knows unplanned pregnancy can be stressful and Kayla goes on about Abby being good with kids, in a relationship with Ben, and Jen finding out which Abby just wants to take the test now. 

Kayla says they can do the test right away. Abby is worried about Anne and Theresa finding out and Kayla says she'll handle the test and will have the results in 20 minutes. Kayla leaves. Abby is just standing around the office and flashes back to more sex with Chad and then with Ben and how Chad demeaned her and her conversation with Sonny and more Ben/Chad. Kayla comes with the results and that she's in fact pregnant. Kayla says it's maybe the news Abby doesn't want to hear but it will work itself out and that the baby is blessed to have a mother like her and Ben praising Ben which Abby snaps and tells her to stop and apologizes. Kayla is fine saying it's hormones which Abby says no because she's scared. Kayla tells her to breathe and Abby says she's scared and has every right to be and doesn't want Kayla's comfort.

Abby wants Kayla to run another test and Kayla says Abby will be pregnant. Abby wants another test as this one is confidential which Kayla understands. Abby wants a paternity test and there's a knock on the door and Chad enters with information. (Last scene of the day)

Chad

Chad is at home doing some paperwork and flashes back to sex with Abby. Chad says to himself to get a grip and leaves.

Look at ScAbby Dooby Doo freaking out because she had two penises in her. She knew the risks of having unprotected sex with two men, what did she think because she's an unidentified species she was immune from being pregnant. Did her whole affair with EJ and the fallout from Sami not teach her dumbass anythings. Are Jar Jar's incapable of computing and retaining information in that one cluster of cell that moves around in her brain? Whatever bitch, if we're suppose to feel sympathy for her, I purposely ignored that memo.

FYI Nicole, Serena isn't responsible for you almost dying, it's all on you. You didn't want to listen to Serena's warning, you wanted to keep manipulating and leading Xander on.

Dark Roast STFU, Vic doesn't give a flying fuck about you or Naggie and it was evident when Vic so easily cut her loose when Naggie was upset with him over having Mar show the sex tape of Eric & Kritter. Why don't you use your resources Dark Roast since everyone in town loves you, call a higher up and go by the codename Dr. Miracle since everyone views you that way. All that shit about it's a betrayal he can't abide by, like Vic is suppose to be scared of that shit. GTFO. Is there a day when he's not on his high horse or smelling his own stank ass?

So many unlikable bitches on today, JAbby the Hut, a Sneasel, a Dark Roast, an Eeyore, Lima Bean and the damn Crypt Keeper. I don't know if I was watching a soap opera or a SyFy original movie. Chad is on my shit list for holding his head like he had a headache while flashing back to Jar Jar sex, which I could chalk up to anyone catching a headache when thinking about Jar Jar, but I know that's not the case.

I guess JJ is gonna accept the offer of helping Crypt Keeper now that he's seen Kyle stroking Lima Bean's hair. Oy. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5

Today's episode has turned into a comedy to me. I laughed for several reasons....

1. The side piece crying over being knocked up and not knowing who the daddy is. (Thats what happens when you have sex with more than one man without using a condom....DUH!!!)

2. Kayla telling her that the baby would be lucky to have her for a mother. (Yes, a girl baby would be lucky to have in-home training on how to get pregnant without knowing who the father is)

3. JJ going undercover to help nail drug dealers. (JJ who was a previous druggie, has a criminal record, and who's undercover experience includes his girlfriend's mother)

• Love 7

I wonder how Sonny's sore shoulder will figure in upcoming storylines. Or will this just impel JJ to do the undercover thing.

Eric barges into a hotel room?  Has anybody ever seen a hotel room that was unlocked from the outside?

I can understand why two men want Nicole, but I can't understand why she would want either of them.

• Love 6

I can understand why two men want Nicole, but I can't understand why she would want either of them.

I agree.  Sadly, once they turn Nicole back into the pathetic doormat who goes around Salem apologizing all day, I won't understand why any man would want her either.  Nicole, Kate, and Theresa need to join Sami in California before the writers can do any more damage to them.

Was it Ken Corday's or the writers' idiotic idea to dust off Lucas, Sami, and EJ's scripts from 2007, combine them with Sami and EJ's scripts from 2014, and insert Not Chad, Manny, and Slappy into them for this boring lame storyline?

Sneasel and Slappy can bond over being cheaters who are not to blame at all for what they did.  I bet they will find a way to make it all Sami's fault.

Now how long will it be before Eric falls out of love with Nicole again? We see that he's like Dark Roast, one mistake and he's throwing a fit, is repulsed by the woman, doesn't want the woman to say they love him, and will verbally bash her every chance he gets. 

• Love 3

I watched most of the show today, and I have to admit I enjoyed seeing JJ talk to Sonny and even Abigail and Will.  At least they were discussing their problems with people their own age, and not parents, or worse Daniel.

Speaking of Daniel, still hate him.

And also hated Nicole and Serena fighting, yet again!

• Love 7
(edited)

Look at ScAbby Dooby Doo freaking out because she had two penises in her. She knew the risks of having unprotected sex with two men, what did she think because she's an unidentified species she was immune from being pregnant. Did her whole affair with EJ and the fallout from Sami not teach her dumbass anythings. Are Jar Jar's incapable of computing and retaining information in that one cluster of cell that moves around in her brain? Whatever bitch, if we're suppose to feel sympathy for her, I purposely ignored that memo.

FYI Nicole, Serena isn't responsible for you almost dying, it's all on you. You didn't want to listen to Serena's warning, you wanted to keep manipulating and leading Xander on.

Dark Roast STFU, Vic doesn't give a flying fuck about you or Naggie and it was evident when Vic so easily cut her loose when Naggie was upset with him over having Mar show the sex tape of Eric & Kritter. Why don't you use your resources Dark Roast since everyone in town loves you, call a higher up and go by the codename Dr. Miracle since everyone views you that way. All that shit about it's a betrayal he can't abide by, like Vic is suppose to be scared of that shit. GTFO. Is there a day when he's not on his high horse or smelling his own stank ass?

So many unlikable bitches on today, JAbby the Hut, a Sneasel, a Dark Roast, an Eeyore, Lima Bean and the damn Crypt Keeper. I don't know if I was watching a soap opera or a SyFy original movie. Chad is on my shit list for holding his head like he had a headache while flashing back to Jar Jar sex, which I could chalk up to anyone catching a headache when thinking about Jar Jar, but I know that's not the case.

I guess JJ is gonna accept the offer of helping Crypt Keeper now that he's seen Kyle stroking Lima Bean's hair. Oy. 

ShadowSixx, you said it all so well - as always!  

I'm going to be so happy when Patch is back and Kayla has something other to do than grovel at the feet of that wretched weasel-niece-by-marriage, prop her up,praise her, and otherwise embarrass herself.  It was bad enough having to listen to her berate Chad for what he did with the fake brain tumor.  All that did was remind me how Kayla did NOT do the same thing in censoring Abigail for what she did to Kayla's ACTUAL niece, Sami.   Instead, Kayla pitied poor, EJ-jumping Abigail and basically told Sami to take a hike.  Not cool.

And then today we have to watch her praising that wretch, holding her slimy paw while the test results come back, - bullshit, all of it.

It will so good when Patch returns and Kayla not only has something else to do, she might even remember she has a daughter of her own who is worth 10 of Abigail on her worst day.

And Victor?  Just kill Dark Roast Daniel.  Shoot him between the legs.  No real damage can be done if you aim there.

And we had Shawn's oh-most-excellent AKTING on display again today.  Talking to Victor  - "You.......are a VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY resourceful.......man.......And I HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE that.......you......"  Fuck it, Shawn, either learn your lines, take an acting class, or practice "Do you Want fries with that" and GO AWAY.  His 'cute butt' days are long gone.

Edited by boes
  • Love 9
(edited)

No wonder that hospital is a joke if they sat there and let Chad blackmail them to hire Jar Jar back. I guess the hospital need her at the hospital so they can continue conducting experiments on her to find out what breed of species she belongs to. I mean what would we call these two things combined? I mean the resemblance is uncanny. 

ayeaye_0.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpgintroslide_36.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jmansi_kate.jpg

We finally figured out what a Sneasel is: nakedmolerat.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jp

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 2

ShadowSixx, I just LOVE science!!

I knew there was an explanation for why Abigail always makes me start scratching.....

Say what you will, though, there's no doubt she's Jenn's daughter.  The resemblance in ALL the pictures is uncanny.

Say, that photo of Sneasel you put up....Has he been working out?

• Love 1

Chad never even did anything to that lying garbage disposal. He never told it he had cancer. He lied to Cameron which caused him to back off and then Abifail busted it open for him because he was the only one showing it any interest.

• Love 6
(edited)

I liked Cameron, he was so hot....I wished that they had kept him and made him a Dimera....It seemed like the show was going to do that, but they backtracked for some reason..I also thought he and Sonny had chemistry.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Re Abigail, aka "Fail," as I call her,  I've never had much use for her and her cheating with/possibly getting pregnant by Chad-almost a year IIRC after she was his brother EJ's sidepiece-has rendered her completely useless altogether. Abifail's continuing to play Ben for a fool is disgusting-not hard, but disgusting. Ben's never been the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but he doesn't deserve this. I'm not letting Chad off the hook, either. I haven't forgotten his tricking Fail into bed by pretending he was dying nor his dirty tricks on Sonny re Club TBD. Fail should have ended things with Ben before hooking up with Chad again.

This situation reminds me of the Sex and the City episode, "The Post-It Always Sticks Twice," which was the one when Carrie got dumped by her then-boyfriend Berger via a Post-It because he didn't want to end things with her in person. Later, Carrie runs into some of his friends at a club and tells them that when it comes to ending a relationship,  if they don't want to be seen as bad guys, "you might want to have that unpleasant break-up conversation [face-to-face], because not having it is what makes you the bad guy." Once again, Fail-like her cousin Will- literally fucks up her relationship, refuses to take any responsibility for it until it's too late and then manages to make things worse.

• Love 1

I don't understand why Serena is still here. She and Xander were exposed like two weeks ago but they're still in Salem sucking up all the oxygen.

Another day, another Serena sighting. I agree with LeftPhalange, WHY is she still on the screen? She should've left Salem after the police stopped questioning her. Correction - she should've left running and not looked back.

• Love 5

Is it my imagination or did Sonny and Will actually have a slightly pseudo-adult conversation?  WOO HOO, maybe there's a chance at some emotional growth--that would be most welcome.

I do have to wonder why Kayla is taking Abby's rudeness without a nary of anger showing--Kayla was patiently explaining the reasons why a paternity test couldn't be done until a certain timeframe and Abs kept interrupting and giving nasty responses.  This stress about an unplanned pregnancy and then out and out rudeness and entitlement.

Are we sure that Serena is leaving the show?  Maybe they are going to keep her on as a villainous character?  I think MA would be better at playing the villain then the supposed good person Serena turned out not to be :)

• Love 1
(edited)

7/14/2015 Recap :)

Sonny/Will

Will wants to know what Adrienne said and Sonny said they're splitting up. Will asks if anything might happen between Adrienne and Lucas and Sonny says is Will saying that Lucas and Adrienne might get married. Sonny says it's weird to talk about but they're not making sudden moves and how Lucas and Adrienne are taking it slow. Will says it's good to stay neutral. Will says it gets easier going through divorce and harder as a kid but teen it's just about holiday agreements and says that it does get easier. Sonny asks if what he went through with his parents is a reason why Will is desperate to hang on to their marriage. Will says it isn't desperate to fight for the marriage but running away isn't the answer. Sonny says that Will went through the extremes to fight for their marriage. Will says he wants his marriage when they're approached by Chad. Chad is there to kill some time and Sonny wants to go over the second quarter filings as it's due and Will says that Chad ran into Abby.

Sonny asks about Abby and Chad says she was in Kayla's office and Chad said it could be a family thing. Sonny and Chad continue to talk about Abby and Sonny knows Chad still cares about Abby and Chad wants Sonny to forget it and Chad's phone rings and Chad has to go. Sonny says he'll text Chad when he hears from Abby.

JJ/Kyle/Paige

Paige tells Kyle that she's always up for some fun as JJ looks on from a distance. Kyle asks for Paige's number which Paige doesn't know about that so Kyle asks for her phone which Paige says no but Kyle just wants to enter his number in her phone and it's up to her but Paige declines and says she just got out of a relationship. After more chat Paige gives Kyle her phone. Kyle finishes putting his number in her phone and tells her to call him and he'll put a smile on her face and they'll keep it casual. Paige asks if he's in school and Kyle says no that he works and Paige asks what he does and his phone rings which Paige says he must be Batman. They say goodbye and Kyle leaves and Paige says that JJ can come out now. JJ reveals himself.

JJ says why is she with that jerk and Paige says he's not one to talk. Paige says why would she tell JJ about her life and JJ says that Kyle is dangerous and only a matter of time. Paige says JJ is just cruel on what he did and JJ says all Kyle wants is and stops himself and Paige tells him to say it which JJ declines and they argue some more. JJ says he won't stop telling Paige as he's protecting her and will do it until it gets through to her. JJ says it isn't about how Paige feels about him as he knows Paige hates him but it's about him protecting her being hurt. She says Kyle makes Cole look like a saint. Paige says JJ warned her about Cole while sleeping with Eve. JJ doesn't care how mad Paige is with him but she shouldn't run off with a drug dealer. Paige says JJ doesn't know what's right for her and JJ says he knows her better than anyone. 

JJ says whatever she thinks of him, she shouldn't trash herself to do it and don't be around someone who isn't good enough for her. Paige says she's been there and done that and nowhere to go but up now. She takes out her cell phone and texts Kyle about getting together which JJ tries to stop her and Paige says nobody can be worse than JJ and walks off. JJ takes out the card the DEA gave him and calls him and agrees to do it.

Hope/Jennifer/Ben

Hope and Jen are walking in the hallway with bags being happy and Ben runs into them and Jen and Hope have housewarming gifts and Ben says Abby is home and unlocks the door. Ben says Abby isn't picking up her phone and offers them a drink which Jen accepts. Ben is asking where is Abby. Ben has the drinks and accidentally knocks over the bin. Hope says she'll pick it up and does and Ben looks at the presents and is impressed. Hope said they had a hard time finding the place and Ben says he's now going by his last name and talks about him and Clyde being helpful. Hope asks about Clyde's business in Missouri and Ben says yes and how Clyde doesn't have to travel there as much as he's expanding to Salem and thanks Abby for his relationship with Clyde.

They chat some more about laying roots in Salem until Ben is going to be late which everyone has to end up leaving. Ben leaves a not for Abby by the gifts, grabs his keys and leaves.

Chad/Kayla/Abby

Chad says he didn't know Kayla had a patient which Abby says she's not a patient and Kayla says her and Chad will speak later. Chad is sorry for interrupting and leaves. Outside Chad just looks a little stunned. Kayla apologizes for Chad and asks about the paternity test as Abby wants it ASAP. Kayla says she will need Ben's blood and Abby says she needs to eliminate someone else and already has the person on file as he was a patient and was Kayla's patient. Kayla figures it's Chad. Kayla says Abby has her full discretion and will have to tell people. Abby says she won't have to tell until she knows. Abby starts to cry and Kayla tells her it's going to be okay which Abby doesn't know and her family might not accept it and how Jen said something about having nothing to do with the DiMeras again.

Abby says it can't be Chad but it could be and Kayla asks if they were together and Abby denies but then admits to making a mistake and how Chad played her and wanted revenge for what she did with EJ. How Chad pursued her and then pulled away and acted good and respect her and her life and Kayla says how does she know it isn't true. Abby says Chad doesn't give a damn about her as Chad told her and she wants the test and Kayla gets it and Kayla says that she won't help Abby when Abby asks if Kayla will help her. Kayla says she can't help which Abby doesn't understand, Kayla says she can't do the test because Abby isn't far along and has to be 8 weeks and that Abby is about 3. Abby says she can wait and can keep quiet and asks Kayla not to say anything which Kayla says Abby is her patient and can't. Abby assures about the 8 weeks and Kayla says there are laws about this as Abby is wanting Kayla to look at Chad's files.

Abby doesn't want to tell Chad because Chad will tell and doesn't want Kayla to do this to her. Kayla says Abby is asking a lot and Abby says she wouldn't ask if Chad wasn't a DiMera and Kayla says she can't say yes or no and has to think on it and Abby thanks her for saying that. Kayla has one more question which is when she slept with Chad it was before he was trying to humiliate her which Abby says yes. Kayla says Abby didn't feel that way at the time as she said yes and asks why she said yes to Chad. Kayla brings up a past conversation and how Abby was falling in love with someone that was bad for her and thought she was talking about Ben but Abby was talking about Chad.

Abby says she's not in love with Chad and Kayla says she was talking about Ben. Abby says she loves Ben and he's the smartest choice she's ever made. Abby is gone and Chad and Kayla are talking business and kids being in Lexie's program and how DiMera Ent. money will fund it. Chad mentions Abby as being the spokesperson which Kayla agrees and Chad asks if she's ok. Kayla says she's fine and how it's personal. They finish business and Chad leaves. Outside Chad says Abby is with Ben and it's not a problem.

Serena/Eric/Nicole

Eric can't stop feeling what he feels. Serena steps out and wants to know why they're still there and is she interrupting. Nicole says that Eric and her discuss is none of her business and Serena says Nicole came to her hotel room. Nicole wants to leave but Eric tells her that he's there to see Serena. Nicole ends up leaving after a snide remark and Eric and Serena enter the hotel room. Serena is glad he came and Serena asks what was that with Nicole. Eric switches to it being about Xander and Serena says it's happening that Eric is becoming cold now and down talks Nicole which Eric isn't going to listen and says Serena has no room to talk. Serena says Nicole is obsessive and Serena continues to talk about Nicole being obsessed with EJ, Dan, and now Eric which Eric snaps and tells Serena to stop.

Eric goes to leave but Serena runs to the door and blocks the doorway and tells Eric she loves him and wants to make it up to him and Eric says she can't and they're done and leaves. Serena says if she can't make it up to Eric she knows how and grabs her cell phone.

Nicole/Abe

They run into each other at The Square and Nicole wants info which Abe can't share but says that Xander is being followed. Nicole wants to be the bait but Abe declines and says the charges won't stick if she is. Nicole's been thinking and has an idea on how to fix it. Nicole says there's a way to get to Xander which Abe is listening and Nicole suggest arresting Serena and Abe says they can't without probable cause and Nicole says that Serena was smuggling diamonds and was in Africa and Abe says he'll look into in and tells Nicole to stay out of the way. Nicole says that Xander and Serena should be off the streets.

Will/Abby

Abby is at Will and Sonny's apartment and tells him that she's pregnant. Will says she can think about what she wanna do but Abby says she can't get past a wall. Will says that Ben can and Abby says she can't tell Ben and Will says Ben is the father and Abby says she can't as she's taking another test. Abby says she will tell Ben after the second test. Will doesn't get it as he doesn't know what the second test is for. Abby says it's to clear everything and Abby stutters and stammers and Will figures that she doesn't know if Ben is the father. Abby says it's not what she meant and Will continues to ask question and Will says that Chad is worried about her and how he didn't say anything to him. Abby doesn't believe that Chad is concerned and Will asks if Chad could be the father. Abby just cries and shrugs her shoulder as Will hugs her.

Serena/Xander

Serena has a recorder in her purse and she's at the park and Xander meets her as he got her text. Xander says this is out in the open and Serena says their place could be bugged. Serena says that things between her and Eric are over and how she's leaving and it affects Xander to so that's why she wants to meet him. Xander says it's a sudden move for Serena and Serena says nothing is keeping her here. Serena wants to tie everything up which is the job he wanted her to do. Serena says there should be a legitimate reason why she has all the money in her account and the police will trace the money and they should cover it. Xander strokes Serena's hair and says nice try and Serena tries to run but Xander grabs her and pulls out the recorder and says that he's warned her.

Nicole/Eric

Eric knocks on Dan's apartment and Nicole answers. Eric says he's done with Serena and Eric notices Nicole's boxes in the apartment. Nicole says she's moving in with Dan. Eric says they need to talk before she moves in and Nicole says she's not going through it again. She said they were saying goodbye because they thought they were dying and need to leave the moment behind it. Eric says he loves her and still in love with her. (Last scene of the day)

Hope/Jennifer

Now walking through the Square and talk about Abby being happy and how Ben puts her first and no more DiMera men. Jennifer leaves and Hope pulls the pregnancy test out of her purse.

Here we go again with Jar Jar playing victim, how Chad played and seduced her. She could have said NO but she kept finding every single opportunity to keep going over to Chad's house when a text or phone call would have easily sufficed. Sick of her and her damn victim routine. 

Why is Kayla so willing to possibly go along with possibly breaching ethics for Jar Jar. I bet if Sami asked she would say no. 

Dammit Sonny not everyone wants to keep hearing about Jar Jar. I'm pretty sure Chad's cell company charges him thousands in overage fee everytime a message from an unidentified species comes to his cell phone. Cell towers have a hell of a time sending alien messages to his phone.

Mannequin should have offered Jacosta some witch's brew instead of tea.

See what I'm talking about, when Dark Roast isn't on we can't go a full day without someone mentioning his stupid name. (No offense to anyone name Dan). 

Is anyone really gonna believe Eric when he declares his love for a woman. He's so on and off it's ridiculous.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5

Of course Kayla is willing to break the laws for Abifail. Anything to help precious Abifail. 

I'm so sick of multiple people talking about that space alien in every single episode. 

What kind of person walks around with someone else's used pregnancy test in their purse.

Serena is incompetent. 

• Love 6

Ugh, Abigail is the victim again.  smh And Kayla's medical ethics are seriously questionable.

Love that Paige knew JJ was standing there.

How much room is there in Nicole's hotel room that she needs shipping crates to pack up all of her stuff?

Why doesn't Xander do everybody a favor and off Serena?

• Love 6

Not sure why I'm concerned about this on a soap but where does Failure think the money is coming from for these tests?  Surely her health insurer isn't going to find paternity testing medically necessary and she'll get a big fat bill sent to her.  Oh, I forgot, she's a Horton so she can be seen anytime she walks in and demand any test she wants.  For free.  I haven't seen today's show yet but doesn't she have to genetically test the guys too?

• Love 4

Not sure why I'm concerned about this on a soap but where does Failure think the money is coming from for these tests?  Surely her health insurer isn't going to find paternity testing medically necessary and she'll get a big fat bill sent to her.  Oh, I forgot, she's a Horton so she can be seen anytime she walks in and demand any test she wants.  For free.  I haven't seen today's show yet but doesn't she have to genetically test the guys too?

Kayla will take care of everything for abifail.

• Love 2