Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

If only Sami was going to get to expose that vile creature to Ben and the rest of Salem, it would make Chad being wasted on the boring twit worth it.

When Sami does return if Will, Sonny, Eric, etc., say one word to Sami about their problems, I want her to remind them of how none of them (except Caroline and Kate of all people) were there for her when despicable EJ and the worthless side piece ruined her and her children's lives, and that she has better things to do than listen to them whine.

• Love 4

Which was a terrible decision.

Based on what? She's been there for Ari since day one, especially after Gabi went to jail for murder Abby stepped up to always be around Ari as a godparent. She's been there for Ari more so than her own biological family. Even after Will's article on her, Abby was still showing up at the apartment to be there for Ari, putting Ari ahead of her issues with Will.

• Love 3

It seems like slut shaming, to me.

No. I think she's a heartless and ethically repugnant person and that's mostly to her lies, deception, and casual violence. That makes her trash IMHO. Just a page back I called EJ a piece of shit. And on this page I called Will an asshole. And I bash Mr Rapey/Clyde often. It is ok to not like everyone or snark.

• Love 6

No. I think she's a heartless and ethically repugnant person and that's mostly to her lies, deception, and casual violence. That makes her trash IMHO. Just a page back I called EJ a piece of shit. And on this page I called Will an asshole. And I bash Mr Rapey/Clyde often. It is ok to not like everyone or snark.

Yes, Abby, like EJ and Will are horrible people because they cheated on their significant others and in Abby's case, this is the second time she's helped destroy a relationship and I think it's damn trashy behavior.  And Abby and Will especially should be ashamed of how they cheated but neither one of them seems to care--I find that pretty gross.

• Love 2

I think I might sort of know now what bothers me about Abigail's face -- she always looks like she was stung by a bee.

If only she'd been flattened by an anvil, Wiley E. Coyote style.

• Love 3
(edited)

I really enjoy laughing at Abigail. She's like comedy hour for me. That's pretty much the only way I can tolerate her. In any other context, she's either incredibly annoying (when she's plotting ways find herself in cheating situations) or snoozeville (when she's not cheating). 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

So did the writing staff take the day off and go to a strip club or minature golf or underwear shopping or something?  Because today's show was even more redundant filler than usual.  

Other than changing the setting to Ari's birthday party, we didn't hear one single thing we haven't heard over and over and over again.  Ditto that to practically every other scene.

The only bright spot for me was Peggy McKay.  I'm afraid that with her memory loss the ultimate focus of this short scene, Show might be setting up something bad for her.   After all, Peggy McKay is 88 now, or close to it, and she may want out.  Selfish of me, I know, to not want her gone.  Scenes like this make me apprehensive.  But nonetheless, I did love it.

So Abigail is now bothered by what she did.  Again, we've seen this every time she fucks around with someone she shouldn't.  Miss Smartypants, the smartiest smarty smart-smart in all of Salem, according to the Salem Herd, does the same shit every time.  She does what she wants with whoever she wants, to hell with anyone else, and then after she's gotten her bone, she then luxuriates in "ohhhhhh Myyyyyy, what did I do??  What did you MAKE me do???"  She such a pathetic, fraudulent fake.

The same ass who goes around town, merrily slapping the people she considers to be below her moral standards - Chloe, Nicole, Eve, Theresa, etc.  The same ass who berates the men she goes after, either for not getting with the program fast enough or not praising her fast enough.  The same woman who preaches the glory of her behavior to all those lesser mortals.  And the same ass who had the utter gall, just recently, to sit back and judge her mother, the same woman she embraced when her mother backed up her previous bad behavior.  (I hate Jen but I DETEST Abigail.  Abigail is even more of an opportunistic phony than Jenn is, and talk about being ungrateful!)

So now, in the light of day, she suddenly remembers that fuking Chad was a shitty thing to do.  How she managed to forget Ben, to forget how much she dislikes the Dimeras for their lack of morals (reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly, Jar Jar???), forgot that she's the Holiest of Holies, with the shinest HooHaw in the history of HooHaws, according to Horton legend), and now that she's sexed Chad up at least twice in one night - once on the lawn, scaring the poor wildlife, and then in his bed, NOW she's going to feel bad.

Total hypocrite.  
I'd like her to really feel bad.  How about she walks in front of a truck?

• Love 12

Abigail was smart when she told Chad that if Stephano has plans for her, then Chad's feelings don't mean shit. Unfortunately the show hasn't really let us understand what Chad's true motives are. It seemed to indicate that he actually cares for her when he told her about Stephano, and when he said that was the greatest night of his life (!), but then again that could all be manipulation too. We all know Abigail likes her ego stroked, and Chad knows it too.

I loved Hope and Rafe figuring things out about Clyde together. I can only hope that this will lead to Clyde's disgusting past with Jordan being revealed. And also his Sonny-stabbing, of course.

• Love 2

Abigail was smart when she told Chad that if Stephano has plans for her, then Chad's feelings don't mean shit. Unfortunately the show hasn't really let us understand what Chad's true motives are. It seemed to indicate that he actually cares for her when he told her about Stephano, and when he said that was the greatest night of his life (!), but then again that could all be manipulation too. We all know Abigail likes her ego stroked, and Chad knows it too.

I loved Hope and Rafe figuring things out about Clyde together. I can only hope that this will lead to Clyde's disgusting past with Jordan being revealed. And also his Sonny-stabbing, of course.

Unfortunately, that was just a fantasy sequence Chad had in his head, not an actual exchange between the two characters.  After he snapped out of it, their actual conversation was mostly about how amazing she is.  No Stephono mention at all.

• Love 2

Unfortunately, that was just a fantasy sequence Chad had in his head, not an actual exchange between the two characters.  After he snapped out of it, their actual conversation was mostly about how amazing she is.  No Stephono mention at all.

Wasn't the part of Chad saying that about Stephano a dream?

It was a dream?! My attention was definitely not fully on that scene! Thanks.

I need to rewatch that part.

• Love 1

Wasn't the part of Chad saying that about Stephano a dream?

It was a scenario he was playing out in his head after he told Abigail he needed to tell her something.  He flashed on telling her the truth and in his head, he saw it going badly.  In reality, he said nothing of the sort.

But in my humble opinion, he could have told Abigail just about anything.  Unless she hears the words "amazing", "unbelievable", "so beautiful", "so special", she pretty much tunes folks out.  

• Love 5

My goodness, the Will/Sonny/Paul love triangle is one of the worst, boring, written triangles ever. They talk in circles and then Sonny is acting slightly OOC? He told Will he "ran into" Paul, which no, Sonny searched for Paul himself. He says he wants to work on his marriage, but emotionally it is like he is not even as invested anymore as he is trying to tell himself he is and he now is in love with Paul again? What, Sonny is acting like a jerk too now?

• Love 2

I know alot of people hate Will on here,  and think that Sonny can do no wrong, but I thought Sonny was very mean to Will at the party. Will is trying to save his marriage in a misguided way, Sonny is over it and he is staying because of their daughter..I don't think Sonny has really forgiven Will for his infidelity. I think that is something a man like Sonny cannot easily forgive or forget...I think Will shattered Sonny's dreams of being married and having a family. His disillusionment is causing him to be passive-aggressive with Will. I think it is time that they divorce and figure out a custody agreement for Arianna....

• Love 4

Now I know viewers of daytime love their lovemaking,sex, romp scenes.  Some are funny, some are sexy and some are just kiss and fade to balck.

EJ and Sam were not everyone's cup of tea but in sexy scenes they had a lock.  EJ seemed to have all the moves like Jagger.  Poor FauxChad was stumbling, and moving in bursts and spurts during his "let's do it on the ground" seduction. I had a huge laugh.  Young actors should be sexy and easy to watch.  Not these two.  Duckface does not pass for sexy Abifail.  Stumbling and bumbling only works if you are a nerd, not a supposedly smooth DiMera.

If that is the best Days has got, they need to can that crap.  Wait for Bo and Hope or Steve and Kayla to show the audience what sexy is.

• Love 1
(edited)

I weep for what Xander could have been with better writing and a Producer who cares about what the viewers want....I will take Xander and his beautiful body over that sleaze Daniel any day of the week and twice on Sundays....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

My goodness, the Will/Sonny/Paul love triangle is one of the worst, boring, written triangles ever. They talk in circles and then Sonny is acting slightly OOC? He told Will he "ran into" Paul, which no, Sonny searched for Paul himself. He says he wants to work on his marriage, but emotionally it is like he is not even as invested anymore as he is trying to tell himself he is and he now is in love with Paul again? What, Sonny is acting like a jerk too now?

Man, it IS boring, isn't it?  All I can think is that Sonny is bored as much as some of us are.  And Sneasel, yesterday, was not looking good.  He had perked up a bit earlier in the week, but yesterday he was back to his beady-eyed, puckered-anus lip pout.  Not the sort of guy anybody other than the Snuggle Bears would want to kiss.  And Sparkle looked bored as well.  Of course, he had to spend the day with Jawn and I can't think of anything duller than that.

• Love 1

It was a scenario he was playing out in his head after he told Abigail he needed to tell her something.  He flashed on telling her the truth and in his head, he saw it going badly.  In reality, he said nothing of the sort.

But in my humble opinion, he could have told Abigail just about anything.  Unless she hears the words "amazing", "unbelievable", "so beautiful", "so special", she pretty much tunes folks out.  

I think she would've taken it as a compliment. She's so special that the DiMera patriarch wants her for his son!

Sonny crossed over a line for me in seeking Paul out for that conversation. Up to now, I've felt that Sonny still has an attraction to and feelings for Paul but loves Will more and ultimately wants to stay in his marriage. Now I feel that he has one foot out the door and is just looking for a push from Will or a pull from Paul. I wish he'd just make the decision instead of waiting for Sneasel to inevitably screw up again or Paul to go into active seduction mode.

• Love 2

Watching Will and Sonny today, it can't be any more apparent that Will is pretending that everything is fine between him and Sonny--if Paul would just go away.  Will isn't trying to make his marriage better, he's trying to control Sonny and Sonny isn't buying into it.  He is calling Will on all of his half-truths and outright lies.

If Will truly wanted to make his marriage work, he'd be working overtime to win Sonny's trust back but he isn't--he just thinks that Sonny should forgive him without doing anything to earn it.

Abby just disgusts me and I hope Chad puts a dent--nay a huge cavern--in her enormous and entitled ego.  And I hope Ben laughs at her while she cries over another DiMera man who done her wrong,

• Love 3

Hell, Abby would have thought Stefano thought she was hot. 

I doubt neither weeds or grass will ever grow again on that spot of the Dimera lawn.  It was punishment enough watching the lead up to the love scene that I didn't watch the whole love scene itself. FF is my friend in that regard. 

Last time marsupial Abby was carried like that was in her mom's kangaroo pouch. 

So ridiculous to have Abby play this 'What have I/we done? We shouldn't have done this' bullshit. Excuses like that are reserved for those who hookup with someone while in a drunken stupor or drugged out at a rave. Abby was stone cold sober. She is always looking for an excuse to be in Chad's company alone. She was lovingly looking at Chad's name on the envelope. Talked to Kayla about falling for the wrong person and being afraid of being judged (translation - no body should be able to tell me jack, because my shit never stinks). She could have let the envelope be delivered with the rest, but noooooo she had to make a "special delivery"  and ended up paying post office with Chad. Too bad there is no return to sender with her side order delivery of rancid goods.  That package should have ended up in the dead letter office {And that was my final post office pun.}

She fake left at least twice. The last time looked like a little time went by so it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. She left and came back, walked up to him and kissed him. You ask me she weighed the consequences and figured it was worth it. I've seen people convicted of 1st degree murder for turning around to pick up a weapon which only took seconds but that was enough to give the impression that it was done with forethought.  That happened because she willed and wanted it to happen, consequences be damned. 

When her dirt comes to light she will get her typical standard confused look and be outraged that Ben thinks that Sami was dead ass right about her, which she was. 

Far be it from me to tell the writers their business because hell, I enjoy snarking endlessly on Abby in all her sidepiece ways but I don't know why they have her in another cheating storyline on the heels of the EJ debacle. They basically threw the Sami character under the bus and ruined her farewell in order to prop Abby as the new young rootable character of Days. Had her acting all righteous when she was clearly in the wrong and had the whole town behind her, while EJ waxed poetic about her beauty. They were invested. So why this? 

I can't with John and Paul in scenes. Talk about visual and verbal ambien. 2nd Worst retcon parentage ever! The first being egg baby Dan.

Can Xander please stab, shoot and burn Dan on his way out or at least take Dan with him? His scene with Nicole in the park made me so damn stabby. Can you imagine if Nicole had used that type of subterfuge to lure Dan somewhere? His hypocrisy is just mind numbing too. Really, could Nicole had made ultimatums like that about the secrets he was keeping with Jen? He has literally slammed doors in her face to keep Nicole out of his business but he is making all kinds of demands and issuing threats if she doesn't tell him things? That coupling is like watching a domestic abuse docudrama. No bueno. 

• Love 3

Based on the fact that she's a vile piece of trash.

She's not done anything to be trash to Ari. She's done nothing to hurt that child or show why she's not a great godparent to her or that choosing her is a bad decision. She's stepped up while her murdering mother has been in jail. She's been there as a godparent and has shown deserving of the honor. If anything harms that child it's not Abi as Godmother, it's Will's actions ruining her home life and it's her mother who Ari has to visit in jail.

Adrienne is still married isn't she? She and Lucas are really public dating and making out, yet it's ok to all. 

Where were teens/children at this birthday party? Ari's 2 and Hope comes alone, where's Cierra? Eric? JJ was at home the entire time in his room? This party being "family only" was really loose term on the family that attended. 

It should be a drinking game of how often the episodes they'll show the Chad/Abby flashbacks.

Will really just told Ari who does understand, that Paul is trying to destroy her family. I hope it's possible for Sonny to get custody and take Ari out of town, where ever he goes if they don't recast.

• Love 1

Listen, I can't stand Sonny's mother and think Lucas is a fool for getting involved with her, but Kate really could have waited until after Ari's party to out them.

The Sparkle and Justin bonding scenes were unnecessary. I get it, Sparkle is super awesome and blah blah blah. 

Please end the Sonny/Will/Sparkle crap.

• Love 1
(edited)

Where was Tate and Theresa or Brady at the party? This would be a good opportunity to have Theresa interact with Ari and Will. It would have been cute to see Ari interact with her baby cousin..This show used to be good at family bonding scenes.Why was Justin not at the party? does he not consider Ari, his granddaughter? I remember at the Wilson wedding, he and Adrienne were acting like doting Grandparents...Since he hates Will now and love Sparkle..Ari is not important... It is surprising since he has 2 adopted sons..

I feel bad for Lucas, but Kate is right. Justin and Adrienne will get back together..If I can't have Lumi, cant the writers give Lucas a woman that only has eyes for him.....Adrienne looked horrified that people know about them. That is not a good sign...

Edited by Apprentice79

As an avowed Hope and Aiden fan I'm already tired of seeing Rafe in all of Hope's scenes.  I used to like Rafe. I like him managing Victor's club. Just get him away from Hope.

There's so little that's enjoyable that's going on right now.  I wish I could look forward to the new writers but I'm going to quit watching when Bozo Brady returns. The only character I hate enough to make me stop watching.

• Love 1

6/10/2015 Recap :)

Aiden/Clyde

Aiden wants to know how Clyde knows about Chase. Aiden asks if Clyde is keeping tabs on him and Chase. Aiden says there's no need to keep tabs and to call his secretary and Clyde says that Aiden's secretary told him that Aiden was going to pick up Chase. Aiden apologizes. Clyde says why would he keep tabs on him. Aiden says he meant no offense as he's protective over his son and Clyde mentions Hope. Aiden says Hope and him keep business separate. Clyde says it wasn't about a case and talks about Ciara being kidnapped by a bad cop. Aiden says he's got to go and Clyde thanks Aiden for fitting him in. Aiden tells Clyde to call the office and leaves. 

Ben/Chad/Abby

Ben tells Chad he knows he was with Abby and Chad flashes back to having sex. Chad says Ben was spying on him and Ben says he wasn't spying or hiding. Chad says Ben saw what he saw and doesn't care as he has nothing to hide. Ben says he was walking through the park when he seen the two of them together and Chad says it was no big deal and Ben says it was because he knew it was about Kristen's death and Ben wanted to offer his condolences and Chad says like hell he does. Chad says Ben was sending fake sympathy but Ben says he was trying to see Abby and Chad says Ben is afraid to leave Abby alone with him, which Ben denies. They talk some more when Abby walks up.

Chad says Ben thinks that there's something going on between them. Ben says that's not true and knows there's nothing going on and trying to apologize about Kristen. Abby confirms that Ben was sorry about Kristen. Abby says she has to go home and Ben escorts her away.

Roman/Hope/Ari/Rafe/Sonny/Will/Adrienne/Lucas/Marlena/Kate/Abby

Ari is playing with Hope, Rafe, and Roman while Mar and Will watches. They talk about Lucas and Adrienne. Outside of TBD Adrienne is about to enter until Lucas comes up and is back. They talk about not keeping the affair a secret. Back inside Mar is about to text Justin and Adrienne and Kate comes up and about to reveal the affair until Mar is called over and Kate says out loud about Adrienne and Lucas sleeping together. 

Outside Lucas says they should tell some people and how Kate doesn't count. Adrienne doesn't think so since it's Ari's birthday and Sonny and Will are going through things. Adrienne says she'll enter first and Lucas will enter later. Inside Kate says she thought everyone knew as Adrienne walks in, and Sonny says it isn't the place as Kate says she thought it wasn't news to everyone as Lucas walks in. Will tells Lucas that Kate told everyone about the affair and nice try on trying to enter TBD separately but nobody can keep an affair a secret as Abby looks on. 

Things dying down Sonny apologizes to Adrienne and Lucas says they didn't want to hide it and that they're seeing each other and for everyone to move on. Hope says it's time to blow out the candles. Now a photo is being taken of everyone at the party by Hope and Ari then blows out the candles (actually Will does as Ari just stands in the chair). Abby is on her phone texting how she needs to see Ben. 

Adrienne tells Mar she's going to say hi to Caroline and Mar says she left already. Mar says Lucas and her handled the affair quite well. Adrienne feels bad because it's Ari's birthday which Mar says it's fine. Lucas tells Kate does he get any warning at all and how she publicly humiliated Adrienne. Kate says she didn't mean to. Kate tells Abby that it wasn't that upsetting and Sonny says to give it a rest as nobody wants to talk about Adrienne and Lucas, which Kate just walks away frustrated. Sonny says it's great Abby has a relationship with a good uncomplicated guy. Adrienne talks to Hope about it and Hope says it's okay. 

Will clinks glass as he wants to make a toast and says some nice things and talks about Sonny almost losing his life by being stabbed and toasts everyone. Hope and Rafe tell Sonny that Will's toast was beautiful. Sonny talks about how he's feeling good after 4 months of healing. Will comes up and says Mar wants a picture of him, Sonny, and Ari. Sonny walks off and Hope asks Rafe what was that as they talk about Sonny's stabbing and Hope says to let it go. Rafe continues to talk about after the stabbing, Victor rolled over and kicked Rafe out. Hope wonders if there is a connection.

Will told Kate that he sent her an advance on the article. Kate thanks Will for being nice to her after announcing the affair as everyone else is treating her like a pariah. Will says he get it as he tells the truth for a living. Rafe holds Ari as Rafe is taking Ari to Gabi tomorrow. Will walks up and says that he and Sonny are taking Ari to Gabi today which is news to Sonny. Rafe tells them to figure it out but still want to take Ari. Sonny says Will did that on purpose which Will denies and says what he's doing isn't sinister, but if Sonny doesn't want to go he doesn't have to. Sonny says he's going but basically says he will go for Ari and Gabi's sake and doesn't say Will's name. 

Hope is outside on the phone when Rafe appears. Rafe says will Hope back off the Clyde/Victor thing but Hope knows Rafe doesn't want her to do that. They discuss it some more and if Clyde is dangerous she doesn't want him anywhere near Aiden and Chase. Kate offers Lucas some cake and Lucas says he already had some. Kate says no matter what Lucas is her son and Lucas says it sounds like a threat and doesn't want Kate talking to him and walks away from her and walks to Adrienne and says he's not sorry the affair is out. Lucas tells her to get ready for the first PDA and kisses her, they hold hands and walk out together. 

Kate's phone rings and it's Clyde who asks is the party is about done and Kate says it's so done and wants an excuse to leave. They agree to meet at The Pub.

Paul/Justin

Paul is jogging through the park when he runs into Justin and they chat and Justin says he can use Paul's help as something went wrong with one of the translations on the contract which is in Japanese and would like Paul to look at it now which Paul agrees. At Vic's Paul is looking over the contract and translating for Justin what some words mean. Paul asks if this is where Sonny and Will got married and Justin says it was beautiful. Paul says it's what Sonny wanted a wedding with family and friends and that he and Sonny could have been married but he was scared to come out. 

Justin says that he knew Sonny proposed to him and Paul says he was an idiot because of his career but more worried about Tori and Grandpa Narita's reactions. Paul says Sonny's family was great when he came out and Justin says they just want Sonny to be happy. Justin says gay and straight relationships are the same. Paul says that Justin and Adrienne are good parents to Sonny. Justin asks about Tori and Grandpa Narita being supportive and mentions John and Paul says he's been good and calls Justin sir which Justin says it's as bad as Mr. Kiriakis which Paul corrects himself and calls him Justin. Justin tells him that it was a good wedding and that was the easy part but keeping the marriage is totally different.

Justin is looking through documents when Adrienne arrives who wants to speak with Justin. She wants to warn him that everyone knows about the affair thanks to Kate. Justin said it was bound to come out. Justin says Adrienne is upset more than he expected. Justin says the only person who should be a villain is himself because he set it all in motion. Adrienne says thank you because it's the first time he's admitted it and Justin says it's the truth. Justin says he's here and doesn't want to fight all the time and wants to fix it. Justin says what's next is what Adrienne wants and thanks for the heads up and walks out.

Kate/Clyde/Ben

They meet at The Pub and Kate says she has the article Will wrote. Clyde reads the article and says it came out okay and doesn't give Stefano much to work with. Kate says Stefano brought evil to Salem. Clyde asks about the party and Kate says she accidentally outed Adrienne and Lucas and Clyde says she doesn't do anything accidental. Kate says that Hope is related to Will and Kate says she doubts that Hope and Aiden will have dinner with them. Kate says she thinks it's not a good idea for Aiden to be his lawyer but Clyde thinks otherwise. Kate has to get back to work and leaves. Clyde gets on the phone and wants someone to find out what Hope is up to and wants answers by the end of the day.

Ben meets with Clyde at The Pub and Clyde asks him what's wrong.

Aiden/Chase/Rafe

At the park and sends Chase off with his baseball coach. Rafe arrives with a gift which is an umpire's mask which is for Ciara. Rafe wants to ask about Clyde. Aiden says it's Rafe asking about Clyde and Rafe says Hope didn't ask. Aiden says Clyde is a client and hasn't been charged with a crime so what's the point. Rafe says he has a feeling about people and Aiden says it's none of Rafe or Hope's business and says they need to back off and leaves as Hope approaches Rafe. Rafe apologizes and Hope says she'll handle it and Rafe leaves. Hope gets on the phone and says to someone she needs to see right away.

Chad/Lucas

Lucas and Chad are talking business at DiMera mansion and Lucas is happy to be kicking Kate's ass. Lucas says that on a personal front he's seeing Adrienne. Lucas says that Adrienne has nothing to do with the Kiriakis business and that they're together. Chad thanks Lucas for telling and Lucas says he owes it to Chad because Kate told everyone. Lucas says it's hard to hide something like that. Lucas shows Chad photos of the party and says Ari loves Abby and how Ben is good for Abby. Lucas says Ben isn't a bad guy and knows Chad doesn't like him. Chad says he has things to do and Lucas and Chad walk out of the room.

Chad comes back in the room and looks stunned as he says father. (Last scene of the day)

Ben/Abby

Ben walks her home which Abby says she didn't have to. Ben kisses her and Abby sort of pulls away and Ben asks what's going on. Abby says nothing is wrong and Ben says they're alone and he misses her and Ben hope Abby was with him last night which Abby flashes back to Chad sex. Ben says he's not trying to make Abby feel guilty about anything and tells her he loves her. Abby wants to say something and hears something upstairs which she says it's JJ and wants to catch up later with Ben. Ben leaves. Outside Ben doesn't look happy. 

Sonny/Will/Ari/Paul

They walk through The Square as Sonny has to go back to TBD to get a gift. Paul watches on as Sonny walks away, Will sees Paul, which Paul tries to pretend to not be looking and starts to walk away. Will approaches him and Paul says happy birthday to Ari and Will says to Ari that Paul is the man that's trying to ruin their family. Paul says it's not what he wants and Will says they're taking Ari to see Gabi, Paul says that's nice and Will says this is their life and don't need distractions or intrusions. Sonny tells Ari to have fun with Gabi. Sonny approaches and Paul tells them to have a good day and walks away.

Ewww now that Sneasel's breath is all over that cake, I wouldn't eat it. I'm surprised the cake didn't melt or implode. I'm happy Sonny burned his ass with saying he'll go to prison for Gabi and Ari and didn't say Sneasel's name. Understandable since Sneasel told Sonny at the last minute on taking Ari to visit Gabi at prison.

See this is what's killing me, they hear about the affair between Adrienne and Lucas and nobody barely bats an eyeball, but I bet if the Eve/JJ thing came out, everyone would be telling Eve to get out and ready to tar and feather her. This is why writers should no longer write affairs cause it's clear they have favorites on who should be hanged and who shouldn't be. Wait til Jar Jar's affair comes out, the whole town will crowd all over Jar Jar while Chad gets the verbal smackdown. 

Rafe really?? If Aiden isn't going to tell Hope about his client, what makes you think he's gonna tell you. Of course Aiden will look like the big idiot in all this. 

• Love 1
(edited)

So did the writing staff take the day off and go to a strip club or minature golf or underwear shopping or something?  Because today's show was even more redundant filler than usual.

This is the problem in a nutshell. Instead of taking us to the stripclub with them they force this boring crap down our throats. God help us.

The only thing I can add to the discussion is:  Chad you can do better.

Can't argue that logic. Where's Theresa? Stop fucking with dumb as a post Brady and get with DiPlan.

She's not done anything to be trash to Ari.

She tried to screw up Ari's grandmother's marriage and by extension her uncle and aunt's family life and then prior to that tried to screw up her great aunt's marriage. I reckon the only reason she hasn't insinuated herself in Gabi, Sonny and Will's relationship is because she's related to Will and he's gay.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

I don't understand why Sonny was pissed about Will wanting to take Ari to go see Gabi on her birthday..Did he not send Will a text message implying that something was wrong with Ari, so that Will could cut short his interview in order for them to go to the prison to visit Gabi with the baby. Sonny's coldness towards Will makes no sense. They seem to be getting along better and they had that conversation about his feelings for Paul and it all went to hell... It is pretty obvious that he no longer wants to be with Will and now wants Paul..The writing did not build up  to Sonny having this realization..I get the impression that the show will say that Sonny never really loved Will and settled for him because he could not have Paul, his true love...Or they may make Sonny be such a jerk that we will be happy to see him leave and for Will and Paul to get together...The show just sucks period...

Will approaches him and Paul says happy birthday to Ari and Will says to Ari that Paul is the man that's trying to ruin their family.

Mature, and in front of his child!  Are we sure it's not Will's 2nd birthday?

• Love 11

I don't understand why Sonny was pissed about Will wanting to take Ari to go see Gabi on her birthday..Did he not send Will a text message implying that something was wrong with Ari, so that Will could cut short his interview in order for them to go to the prison to visit Gabi with the baby. Sonny's coldness towards Will makes no sense. They seem to be getting along better and they had that conversation about his feelings for Paul and it all went to hell... It is pretty obvious that he no longer wants to be with Will and now wants Paul..The writing did not build up  to Sonny having this realization..I get the impression that the show will say that Sonny never really loved Will and settled for him because he could not have Paul, his true love...Or they may make Sonny be such a jerk that we will be happy to see him leave and for Will and Paul to get together...The show just sucks period...

Sonny was pissed because he wasn't told in advance, he was told when Will announced it to Rafe at the birthday party, which was very last minute. It seems Sneasel didn't communicate that to Sonny to let him know that's what they were doing today. Sneasel keeps trying to put up a front that they have a happy marriage to everyone and that they worked things out when clearly they haven't. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Sonny is still angry about Will's infidelity and he has never really dealt with it..The happy family shtick is consistent with Will and that has always been a part of his character back when he was a brunette and hated EJ for being in the way of Lumi getting together. He was quick to forgive Sami for her lies about Carrie and Austin not being able to have healthy children, just so he could have his family intact..I think the show is trying to do that, but they are botching it as usual...Will's attitude and behavior would have made more sense, if Sonny had been the one to cheat with Sparkle....

I remember when Belle cheated on Shawn with Philip, it was well-done, plus Philip and Belle was hot..I loved Philip with Belle and of course Chloe....I am a Phloe fan for life...Philip needs to come back asap..I will forgive the show for destroying Will, Sonny and Wilson if  they bring back Jack and Philip....I always found it funny how Philip was always in  a love triangle with his nephews Brady and Shawn for a woman...lol..

Edited by Apprentice79

I don't understand why Kate is being so nasty to Lucas. And as Clyde said, "You don't do anything accidentally."

I wonder if Paul is going to get a job any time soon.

Why isn't Justin at the party?

God, Will is obnoxious.

• Love 3

Watching Will and Sonny today, it can't be any more apparent that Will is pretending that everything is fine between him and Sonny--if Paul would just go away.  Will isn't trying to make his marriage better, he's trying to control Sonny and Sonny isn't buying into it.  He is calling Will on all of his half-truths and outright lies.

If Will truly wanted to make his marriage work, he'd be working overtime to win Sonny's trust back but he isn't--he just thinks that Sonny should forgive him without doing anything to earn it.

Abby just disgusts me and I hope Chad puts a dent--nay a huge cavern--in her enormous and entitled ego.  And I hope Ben laughs at her while she cries over another DiMera man who done her wrong,

Neither EJ nor Chad has done the side piece wrong imo.  She stalked both of them for peen.

Justin is probably not at the party because Arianna is not Paul's child..He loves Sparkle now....

Now he is pretending to want Adrienne since Victor is denying him his side piece.

• Love 1

There has been speculation (not a spoiler, just speculation) that all of Justin's time away from home has not been an affair, but he's been doing sooper seekrit stuff with Bo and Steve, and that he really is still in love with Adrienne, but he can't jeopardize whatever Bo and Steve are doing.

• Love 2

I felt bad for Lucas today. He is not seeing things clearly and so he thinks he and Adrienne are on the same page. I guess we all knew they weren't given the fact that she hasn't filed divorce papers yet, and only recently stopped wearing her wedding ring in bed with Lucas. Then there was that scene with Justin that sealed the deal for me - the relationship will be over soon just like Kate said it would.

I thought Chad acted like a slimeball today. While he accuses Ben of being (apparently justifiably) angry and jealous, there Chad is itching to rub Ben's face in the fact that he (Chad) spent the night with his (Ben's) girlfriend. Just yuck.

• Love 5

Chad do not be so arrogant.  Your day is coming when the side piece will cheat on U with an old man.

I felt bad for Lucas today. He is not seeing things clearly and so he thinks he and Adrienne are on the same page. I guess we all knew they weren't given the fact that she hasn't filed divorce papers yet, and only recently stopped wearing her wedding ring in bed with Lucas. Then there was that scene with Justin that sealed the deal for me - the relationship will be over soon just like Kate said it would.

I thought Chad acted like a slimeball today. While he accuses Ben of being (apparently justifiably) angry and jealous, there Chad is itching to rub Ben's face in the fact that he (Chad) spent the night with his (Ben's) girlfriend. Just yuck.

Notice that Justin did not tell Adrienne that Victor ordered him to stay in Salem.  Otherwise he would be with his side piece.

(edited)

She's not done anything to be trash to Ari. She's done nothing to hurt that child or show why she's not a great godparent to her or that choosing her is a bad decision. She's stepped up while her murdering mother has been in jail. She's been there as a godparent and has shown deserving of the honor.

I appreciate your point on this but I disagree. Abigail did atrocious things to Ari's family members and that will impact her later when she learns the truth. Abigail should have thanked Gabi and said she was honored but couldn't accept the title due to conflict of interest. I think Ari would be be upset with her godmother who is supposed to be a role model and maternal character in her life and was totally didn't give a damn about Ari's family or being a home wrecker. Ari will feel deceived once she is old enough to find out about how Failure treated her grandmother and great aunt - a person who is playing the part of guidance and leadership for others and is in fact self serving and manipulative. JMHO.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

OMG, Chad was so annoying today. I found him more intolerable than Abigail. I've gotten used to her weirdness, but what's Chad's problem? I'll laugh if we find out he only slept with Abigail to get a rise out of Ben (which I know is not going to happen, but that's the way their conversation came across).

1. Will, are you freaking kidding me.... Your daughter is not a weapon! That was such a disgusting thing to say to her. The ironic part is Ari gave Paul such a huge smile, she really likes him.

2. I'm all for this Justin/Paul bonding since they refuse to give Paul an age appropriate friend

3. Wtf was that glare will gave poor Sonny who walked up all confused at the end of the episode. newsflash Will: YOU CHEATED

• Love 3