Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

What a waste of Xander the character and the actor.

OMG, I'm so tired of Daniel and his ultimatums to Nicole.  Nicole has been a pathetic doormat for years now.

I don't care about Serena, the stupid elephant, or the freaking diamonds, but Eric ordering her to do anything is what is so problematic with this show.

Why wouldn't they sweep Clyde's rapist past under the rug?  They have with all the other rapists on the show.

So much misogyny. So much. This is astonishing considering the show is geared towards and watched predominately by women. Disgusting!

• Love 3
(edited)

Abigail actually walked out on Chad after he kissed her. But then she walks back in? WTF. At that point, she should have run to Ben and dumped him. THEN run back to Chad's house to have sex with him. 

She actually came to her senses and stopped what was going on, but then decided to throw away that opportunity to be somewhat honourable.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Can somebody explain it to me like I am Brady, why Daniel the sainted doctor is so beloved by the idiots who run the show..It is truly sickening....

Victor shows more love to Daniel than to Philip his only son. He did not feel bad when Philip lost his son to Daniel....I need Higley to fix that..Parker is Philip's period....

I disagree a father is someone who raises the child, Phillip has being MIA for years while choloe (cringe) and Daniel took care of parker.

Ik km going to be unpopular but I liked Daniel for awhile until the new writers stepped in and exploded his head. I hope he goes back to the old Daniel soon

• Love 1

Abigail actually walked out on Chad after he kissed her. But then she walks back in? WTF. At that point, she should have run to Ben and dumped him. THEN run back to Chad's house to have sex with him. 

She actually came to her senses and stopped what was going on, but then decided to throw away that opportunity to be somewhat honourable.

Abifail gets off on causing pain, misery and humiliation for others.

• Love 6

Sami should have gotten to punch Slappy like she has Nicole and Carrie.  Jar Jar is vile.  It's made even worse by the fact that she runs around Salem judging everyone else, and considers herself so much better than all of them.

• Love 5

Why is it that Daniel gets to keep all kinds of secrets from Nicole and she's expected to accept it with no questions asked, but if she doesn't tell him everything then he feels justified in threatening her?  It's pretty fucking gross that he only declared his love for her after she caved and had to beg him not to walk away.  What a douche!

Serena should have punched Eric in the junk for ordering (!) her to spill her secrets like he's still a confessor.  But no.  Instead she has to cry and beg, like so many other women on daytime.  What's worse is that the one woman who doesn't have to cry and beg -- Abigail -- is a complete asshole.  It's really disgusting.

I can not wait for Clyde to be murdered.

• Love 8

This is all true but I wonder how this will be twisted by Abs to somehow become Chad's going after her and seducing her.  I remember Abby yelling at EJ that he should have just left her alone, implying that it was EJ coming after Abby, instead of what we actually saw onscreen.  This is the exact same thing--Abby walked away from Chad but then she came back.  I somehow doubt that when the truth comes out, Abs will admit that it was she who wouldn't leave Chad alone and it was she who kept making up lame excuses to talk to him alone.

• Love 4

We all know Jacosta, JJ, Naggie, Dumbass Brady, & Victor will blame Chad for seducing poor wittle Jar Jar. If Ben wants to go all Sami on her ass, Ben will be the villain and raked over the coals. If Ben wants to pop that bitch in the forehead (which she so deserves) he'll be the villain. Even Mr. Rapey will blame Chad because everyone acts like Jar Jar is some naive twit who's still in high school and needs protecting from the world. That's why Jar Jar thinks she can get away with everything and ruin as many relationships as possible. 

I so want Jar Jar to piss off Kate or Xander, cause we know Kate or Xander would fuck her up. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Thanks, y'all, for pointing out the asshat mandouchery that were Daniel and Eric today - again.  Not a day, not ONE single day can that asshat Daniel be onscreen without both somebody blowing smoke up that withered flat ass of his and him berating someone and demanding that person alter their behavior to satisfy some whim of his. 

Eric ORDERING Serena today made me want to watch him try that same shit on Xander.  Xander is a psycho, one I don't want hurting Nicole.  But I wouldn't mind him showing Eric that tantrums and a pissy "my farts smell like incense" attitude isn't always received well.  Greg Vaugn may be handsome but that's about it.  

but Eric is worse, he just grates.  The part when he told Serena that he orders her to tell him the truth pushed me over.  Excuse me, Orders?  I would tell any man to F-off who ordered me to do something. 

Eric storms around like a petulant little child about to have a tantrum.  He pouts, he yells and he stomps off.  This was a priest?  This is Sami's twin?  I somehow think Jenson Ackles would have played him a little less tantrum-y if he were still in the role.  Greg Vaughan is cute but his childish acting mannerisms along with his Mr Rogers sweaters and Richie Cunningham hair are all too much.

Why do I feel like Nicole is constantly jumping through hoops for Daniel.  Why does anybody for him?  She is a journalist, right?  Doesn't she have to keep things confidential?  Why does he feel she needs to tell him everything when sometimes maybe she cant.  That it may not be safe or legal even for her to spill the beans. It would be like her demanding to know about his patients' private medical files.  He'd never do the same for her but always asks her to.

Danny Dickwad also thought it was just adorable to pull Nicole away from her job, with the promise of a break in a major story, and he thinks that's CUTE?  Can you just hear him if Nicole had pulled a stunt like that and pulled him away from the hospital under false pretences?  You can just hear the indignation of HOW COULD YOU and WHAT ABOUT MY PATIENTS and I'M A DOCTOR!  But he can pull the same crap on her and it doesn't matter cuz she's just one of them wimmins only good for his peen who isn't his mommy but in a pinch.....I detest this guy.  And why the hell Nicole can't do a Lorena Bobbit is beyond me.  I'll mail her my magnifying glass.

OMG, I'm so tired of Daniel and his ultimatums to Nicole.  Nicole has been a pathetic doormat for years now.

I don't care about Serena, the stupid elephant, or the freaking diamonds, but Eric ordering her to do anything is what is so problematic with this show..

Nicole and Serena can both snap at the same time and create two more sopranos for the church choir.  Works for me

Xander, on your way out, could you please shoot and kill Daniel? And maybe take a few shots at Eric while you're on the way?

HOw do I love the Daniel diss on this board?  Let me count the ways!

Why is it that Daniel gets to keep all kinds of secrets from Nicole and she's expected to accept it with no questions asked, but if she doesn't tell him everything then he feels justified in threatening her?  It's pretty fucking gross that he only declared his love for her after she caved and had to beg him not to walk away.  What a douche!

Serena should have punched Eric in the junk for ordering (!) her to spill her secrets like he's still a confessor.  But no.  Instead she has to cry and beg, like so many other women on daytime.  What's worse is that the one woman who doesn't have to cry and beg -- Abigail -- is a complete asshole.  It's really disgusting.

YOU all say it so well!  Daniel awarded Nicole with a few nice words just the way a classic emotional abuser does.  Beat her up, tear her down, make her beg, give her a scrap and then tell her he'll take even that away unless she does exactly as told.  And Show presents this as a LOVE STORY?  fuking nuts......

And if you're a different kind of weasel, then you weep and carry on and withhold your approval and make the other person feel like a failure until you get your way.  That's our Fadda Eric.  God I hate the dick.  

Too bad they didn't hide those diamonds up his ass.  They wouldn't have EVER gotten them out.

And of course we had Abigail and Chad........shakes head..........and immediately afterwards - IMMEDIATELY - she says, "we shouldn't have, this was wrong" - as if that JUST came to her!  And BTW, Abigail, "we" weren't wrong, Chad isn't dating anybody, YOU were wrong.  But not wrong enough not to do it again.  And of course he had to carry that worthless armful of compost upstairs because I guess she couldn't hop the stairs on her own - marsupials have trouble with stairs, you know.   Lucky, I guess that Henderson didn't have to come to water the roses.  Nobody deserves to see that.

And it will be all his fault.  And Jen will back her up.  As will JJ.  As will Maggie.  As will Kayla.  .....rinse, repeat, rinse.....and ohyeah, repeat.

Edited by boes
  • Love 6

I felt nauseated during the Jar Jar scenes.  With the exception of Carly on GH, no other character inspires such loathing from me.  At least Carly's rage can be fun to watch.  Abigail is just dreadful on every level.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm going to miss Xander, really liked his scenes today with Victor. He filled the "EJ" type role well, and with Tony/Andre returning it would have been interesting seeing the bad of Stefano and Victor go at at and battle. 

Enjoyed the Chad and Abby, Eric & Serence scenes too.  Good thing Chad dismissed all the employees for the night. lol

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

And if you're a different kind of weasel, then you weep and carry on and withhold your approval and make the other person feel like a failure until you get your way.  That's our Fadda Eric.  God I hate the dick. 

Too bad they didn't hide those diamonds up his ass.  They wouldn't have EVER gotten them out.

Eric probably clenched his butt cheeks and those diamonds just poured out.

• Love 4

I'm behind but I decided to check into what Salem was up to today and oh boy.  Creepy Clyde.  I checked in later and Jar Jar was mating.  And Eric was...Eric.  And oh lord, Dingy Dan.  I read all your posts and I can see you felt similarly about today.  Glad I turned it off and tuned in something called the Forsyte Saga series on PBS.  Gorgeous costumes and nicely soapy. 

So many great Jar Jar posts from all of you it would take all night to pay tribute but Shadow Sixx you're right Creepy and Stephono both want their sons with the Jar Jar and when you say it like that, consider the affair with Eej was 18 months ago and she's been on our screen nonstop with more to come.  Ick, no pun intended.

I

• Love 2
(edited)

I disagree a father is someone who raises the child, Phillip has being MIA for years while choloe (cringe) and Daniel took care of parker.

Ik km going to be unpopular but I liked Daniel for awhile until the new writers stepped in and exploded his head. I hope he goes back to the old Daniel soon

MrsMommy, Parker was Philip's son until the show retcon it and said Daniel was his father..That was a slap in the face of the Phloe fans...The love story between Philip and Chloe was beautiful. The show giving them a child was a present to the fans ensuring that they would always have a connection, even if they are not together romantically...Days of our lives have always given popular couples children....They rarely gave random people children, until Theresa and Brady....I also noticed that most of the children who were born on the show were named after a beloved relative on the show: Sami, Eric, Philip Robert, Belle, Brady Victor, Will, Sonny, JJ, Shawn-Douglas, Abigail Johanna,  Johnny, JJ, Alli, Ciara, Arianna, Stefanie, Jeannie a.k.a Theresa, Andrew, Joey, Victor Jr, Joseph Kiriakis, Alex Kiriakis,..I am sure that there are more that I have missed...lol

Did you guys know that Sonny had a twin that died in utero?...Someone told me that a few weeks ago..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Parker was Philip's son until the show retcon it and said that Chloe lied about his paternity

Chloe didn't lie about the paternity, the test got changed.  Twice.  First by Caroline, and then secondly by Stephanie.

• Love 3
(edited)

At this point, I think Nicole is only interested in Daniel because there seem to be no other men in town for her to date who aren't already committed, murderers, gay,  or interested in Abigail. 

Where the heck is Rafe? I think I might actually miss him....if only, so Nicole can talk to someone else besides her computer screen. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Wow. Victor was an ass yesterday. 

I wish Xander wasn't out to kill Nicole and was still into her, because I'd have loved to see this play out in a way that had him saying to hell with Victor and Daniel and pursuing a receptive Nicole. Not...whatever it is that we're going to get.

• Love 3
(edited)

What was so appalling about Victor's attitude with Xander, it was all done to please the sainted Doctor..I am so tired of that man..He needs to go away forever. I felt bad for Xander. It is obvious that Xander was not meant to be viable as a character because he has never had any scenes with Justin, Adrienne and Sonny...He should have been having scenes with them and reacting to their storylines...He and Nicole could have been a dark power couple and he could have helped Victor take down Clyde once and for all....What a waste! shame on you Ken Corday! 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
(edited)

The scenes of Abifail and Chad trying to be sexy just made me laugh.  What does anyone see in a judgmental girl who constantly puts on a duckface and lives to play men off against each other?  And she does this all while playing Miss Lily White.  Despise that twit.

Eric is written so badly that I can't even express it.  GV is wasted on DOOL.

Getting rid of Xander was stupid.  The show needs some characters like him.

Can Days even remember what a true romance story should be?  Hello.  Women are the main demographic.  Women like romance not cheating, sleazy stories.

Edited by CatLady
  • Love 3

Man, this is going to sound so mean but KM's Abby looks horrible!  And she's all one color now--her hair is brown, her eyes are brown and her skin is brown--well tanned--she's just weirdly monochromatic and I think I could let her strange looks go if she was a good actress but she's just so blank all the time and completely charismaless. Even when she's supposed to be conveying guilt, she just looks confused. 

And I thought Abby was supposed to freak out today--she just looked the same to me but with flatter hair.

Good for Marlena for explaining to Will that adults can have feelings for more than one person.  Yes Sonny loves Paul but he's in love with Will but Will refuses to accept that Sonny can still be fond of Paul--Sonny needs to divorce this Sneasel and go.

• Love 3

Man, this is going to sound so mean but KM's Abby looks horrible!  And she's all one color now--her hair is brown, her eyes are brown and her skin is brown--well tanned--she's just weirdly monochromatic and I think I could let her strange looks go if she was a good actress but she's just so blank all the time and completely charismaless. Even when she's supposed to be conveying guilt, she just looks confused. 

She's an incredibly poor actress. How many times have the writers given her dramatic material and an opportunity to show off some acting chops only for her to just stand there looking like an idiot. I will always remember how MR had to step in during the scenes when Sami confronted Abifail because KM didn't know what the hell she was doing. I resent the fact that they neutered Sami so KM/Abifail could get some shine and KM STILL failed. 

• Love 5
(edited)

KM had nice hair when she first started on the show. The hairdressers did something weird to it. Her hair didn't look this weird when she did it with EJ, and back then I thought blonde hair didn't suit her much. 

I wonder if she secretly thinks Abigail is a bint-head, but isn't allowed to admit it when doing PR since she'd sort of be confirming that her boyfriend who writes for the show might be a stinky writer (along with the other stinky writers). I can see how admitting your writer boyfriend  and his friends stink at their jobs  would put a toll on a relationship...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

1. Ew, Abby. #freeChad

2. Why did poor Paul look lost in the park? #freePaul

3. Will lied to Marlena's face about intentionally skipping therapy and then failed to make the logical conclusion after admitting Sonny didn't say he was "in" love with Paul- #freeSonny

4. Sonny chased down Paul to have an absolutely pointless conversation, talk about his marriage, then go to the club and have awkward tense times with Will-#freetheViewers

I will admit I was getting an unfair kick out of Paul's calling out the pointlessness of Sonny's conversation- why are you telling him any of this Sonny?

• Love 4
(edited)

The scenes with Kate, Sami, EJ, and the boring twit really highlighted how much AS and LK were enjoying their SL, JS was just there phoning it in, and KM had no clue what she was doing.

There is no way Sami would have backed down from anyone.  In 2007, when Sami was being terrorized by Andre, EJ, and Stefano, EJ kidnapped Sami, and took her to Andre.  Sami was tied up, mouthing off to Andre and the Dimera henchmen, EJ told her to be quiet Sami told him to go to hell, EJ put his hand over her mouth, and Sami bit him.  EJ jumped back and looked at Sami like she was crazy.  Sami would have destroyed EJ and Slappy with no problem.  Kate and Sami as a team would be unstoppable.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5
(edited)

6/9/2015 Recap :)

John/Kate

John is ordering some coffee at TBD when Kate arrives and ask John he's not staying for Ari's party, John says no as he has to work. Kate says he'll be missed and she wants to talk to John about Paul. Kate calls Paul an impressive young man and surreal having Paul in Salem. John wants to know what Kate's point. Kate says she doesn't want Paul making trouble for Sonny & Will. Kate tells John to keep Paul away from Sonny or Will or else. John tells Kate to leave it alone or she'll be sorry and John leaves. 

Paul/Sonny

Paul is wlaking through the park when Sonny calls his name. Sonny says he called Paul's name in The Square but Paul says he didn't hear Sonny. Sonny asks how he's doing and how's Brady and John. Paul says he's not going to do this and asks what Sonny is doing here as Ari's birthday is today. Sonny said he had to talk to him. Paul says if they're gonna meet it has to be about them and Sonny says he heard him and Paul asks if it's about them. Sonny says it qualifies as the other night Paul walked away. Paul says he doesn't want things to happen between them if it involves Will and asks if he's fighting with Will. Sonny talks about their cancelled therapy session and the exercises Will suggested and how he would never use Paul. Paul is getting ready to leave and Sonny says it's about Paul and how honesty hour didn't work. Sonny says he told Will the truth and it's the main problem. 

Paul asks about honesty hour and Paul would like Sonny to be honest with him. Paul says Sonny knows how he feels and Sonny knows Will feels and it's up to Sonny on his decision. Paul leaves. 

Paul/John

Paul is walking through The Square when John runs into him and asks him what he's up to. Paul says nothing and John says he has to work which Paul would like to see so John invites him. John says when he introduces him can he call Paul his son which Paul says yes and they walk off. 

They're in John's office and John heard that Paul got into CT. Paul says he ran into Mar and called her a hypocrite and says he was upset and that it wasn't fair. Paul says he looked at Tate and how he came to be and says things in life happen that don't make sense but happen for a reason. John asks Paul if he believes in fate which Paul goes into a story and how he needed to be in Salem as he wouldn't have met John and seen Sonny. John says if he didn't meet Will he probably wouldn't have come out of the closet. John says he's thinking about Tori and what a great job she did with him. 

Marlena/Will

Will is on the phone scheduling time for a therapist as a knock on the door and it's Mar. Mar asks about the therapist and Will said they were suppose to see a therapist but the therapist cancelled. Mar asks Will if he wants to save his marriage or not. Will says he does and Mar says they haven't done counseling and Mar says they need to put in extra time. Mar asks about the therapists and says she doesn't recommend Dr. Myers but Will thinks otherwise since Dr. Myers has a 90% success rate. Mar says you have to want it to make things work. Will says that he's in trouble.

Mar says she's worried about Will as he's optimistic one day and then troubled the next and things can't be that dramatic. Will says Sonny is still in love with Paul. Mar says Will asked Sonny to be honest. Will says Sonny is suppose to love him and not love him like he did Paul. Mar says she still loves Roman and Sami still loves Lucas. Will says they became friends and he gets it and they have kids and have reason to get along and how Mar isn't in love with Roman. Mar says Will can't tell Sonny how he feels. Will says he won't lose Sonny and what he's suppose to do. Mar says he has to be the same person Sonny fell in love with and he can't manipulate and be desperate and he'll lose Sonny and only will have himself to blame. 

Hope/Rafe/Aiden/Roman

Hope and Rafe are going through files on Clyde when there's a knock and it's Aiden who asks Rafe what he's doing there. Hope and Rafe do their best to cover up Clyde's picture and Hope distracts him and tells Aiden she'll be late to Ari's party. They kiss and Aiden leaves. Hope thanks Rafe and Roman walks in and wants to know why Rafe is here and asks if it's about Clyde. Hope says she's working on a background case and called Rafe. Roman asks if it fits into Rafe's terms of his resignation which Rafe confirms. Roman tells them to wrap it up and paper it up and for Hope to tell him Rafe's exact involvement in it and keep him posted. Roman leaves. Hope thanks Rafe again and Rafe says Hope is lying to her boss and her boyfriend. Hope isn't okay with it but need to get to the truth about Clyde.

They chit and chat about the case some more and Hope says Jeremiah is the only person to speak out against Clyde. Hope thinks Jeremiah is a plant and Rafe says he should go to Poplar Bluffs but Hope says no. Hope thinks Clyde paid Jeremiah off to say those words.They chit and chat some more and Rafe says the key is finding out what caused Victor to back down from Clyde and how Clyde isn't so smart. Rafe and Hope leave.

Ben/Clyde/Chad

Ben is texting Abby at The Pub about missing her. Clyde asks what Abby is up to and Ben doesn't know. Clyde says Ben is touchy and wondering is it because Chad wants Abby. Ben says he doesn't give a damn what Chad wants and how Abby can't stand the guy. Clyde asks if he went out with Abby and Ben says no. Clyde says Chad can set Ben to fight him again and Ben says it won't work. Clyde says Chad is smart and good looking and can get any women. Ben says not Abby as she isn't shallow like that.

Clyde says to hell with what he said about Chad since Ben has won since he's the better looking guy and he's the smart one and he'll also have Clyde's money. Ben wants to know why they're talking about it then. Clyde says any woman can make you crazy if you let her and Ben says he won't which Clyde responds good and leaves. Ben looks his phone and wonders. 

Ben walks through the park and gets a text from Abby saying he's sweet which makes him smile. Polly approaches Ben and asks if he's not going to the party and Ben says it's a family thing. Polly says she was at TBD to see Chad and Ben tells her not to mix anything with Chad. Polly leaves. Chad walks through the park. Chad is about leave until Ben calls him and tells Chad that he knows that he was with Abby. (Last Scene of the day)

Chad/Abby

Chad lays a rose next to a sleeping Abby and smiles. Abby wakes up and Chad says good morning. Chad says there's coffee and that he'll whip her up some yogurt smoothies. Abby asks for the time and Chad says it doesn't matter as she has nothing to do but Abby's birthday party. Chad tells her not to say anything as he has to tell her something. Chad says last night was everything and didn't want to blow it by saying the wrong thing or leaving anything out and it's the truth.

Abby says he left something out and wants to know. Chad says Stefano has been pushing for them to be together and obsessed and knows it has something to do with Abby being a Horton. Chad says it doesn't change anything. Abby gets upset and doesn't like that Stefano pushed them together and tells Chad not to ever touch her again but it's only a dream for Chad. In real time Abby asks what did Chad leave out. 

Chad says last night was everything and what he wanted for so long. Abby can't believe what she did and Chad says she did nothing wrong. Abby doesn't know how to explain it to him and Chad says she doesn't and Abby says she has to. Chad says last night was the most incredible night of his life and nobody will take it away from him and he understands that it doesn't mean much to Abby and that he won't push anymore and whatever happens between them is up to her. Abby says she has to go. 

Abby is in the backyard dressed and looking at Ben's number on her phone. She tells Chad she has to go to Ari's party. Chad tells her to have fun and Abby asks if he's going and Chad says no. Abby says goodbye and walks off but turns around only to see Chad no longer in sight. 

Sonny/Will/Rafe/Hope/Marlena/Abby/Kate
Sonny arrives at TBD and holds Ari. Will asks if Sonny just got in and Sonny says yes. Will says Sonny left a long time ago which Sonny says he was with Paul. Sonny is about to talk when Marlena, Hope, and Rafe walk in. Mar talks to Will and Will says he won't make a scene. Mar tells Will to keep trying as things will work out. 

Abby arrives and Sonny asks if she was with Ben and Abby flashes back to sex with Chad and says things are fine between them. Abby is about to take a photo of Ari, Roman, and Will. Will invites Sonny into the photo and Abby snaps the picture and takes Ari and she and Roman walk off. Sonny asks Will if it was necessary to put him in the photo as Will doesn't have to put on a show. Sonny says they don't need to force in public as they're in front of family and knows that they're going through things and Will says if he was with Paul the family would surely know. 

Kate approaches Abby and asks about Ben as she wants to take them out to dinner. Kate says it must be nice to be with Ben rather than the DiMera brothers. Abby says she's gotta take pictures and walks off. Will approaches and they talk about what Kate did to Lucas which Will can't believe she did what she did. Rafe approaches and says Ari wants another picture and Will walks off. Rafe tells Kate that it's good not to see her with Clyde and Kate asks does Rafe like being alone and walks off. 

Then we Sonny and Will looking at each other and Sonny walks off and Mar approaches Will and said things looked tense and Will says he's lost something. (These party scenes were so jumbled)

Clyde/Aiden
Clyde is looking over the will that Aiden drew up at The Square and like it as Aiden went above and beyond. Clyde is happy that Aiden is looking out for his interest. Aiden says when Clyde is ready to sign it and Clyde says Aiden isn't going to be late to pick up Chase. Aiden says he never said that he's going to pick up

Roman/Caroline

They meet at The Pub and happy about Ari's party and Caroline can't believe Ari is 2 already. Caroline misses Sami and her kids and she probably won't recognize them the next time she sees them and asks how long it's been. Roman says that Caroline was with Sami 2 weeks ago. Caroline thought she was doing better and she says 2 weeks ago and she can't remember. Roman shows her pictures of Sami's kids. Caroline talks about spending time with them and Roman says she remembers that and Roman tells her to put dates on the photos and calendars so she can remember. Caroline thinks that's a good idea but will need a 10 year old to program it for her and Roman recommends that Ciara does it and they laugh. 

Chad really is not letting Jar Jar speak. I guess if you have a Jar Jar in your house you want them to speak as little as possible. Look at her being pathetic, whenever someone mentions Ben she starts stuttering and looking stupid. I also love how Kate is so subtle in always bringing up DiMera men when she's speaking to Jar Jar. I love how Kate

Mr. Rapey is just too damn creepy, all up in Ben's sex life and now putting his foot in his mouth in mentioning Aiden picking up Chase which Aiden never said that to Rapey. He's just gonna cause Aiden to drop him as a client. Mr. Rapey has got to go and be killed off.

Now Kate finally threatens Sparkles, you go Kate, dull Sparkles' shine and send him floating up the river. 

Oh Sonny why are you continuing to see Sparkles. You know it's not a good thing and only causes fights and makes Sneasel act like more of an asswipe. Now if this is Sonny's way of making Sneasel do stupid things so Sonny can divorce his ass then I'm all for it. 

Sneasel is no better in saying that the therapist cancelled which Mar saw right through that lie. He doesn't wanna fix shit because he wants Sonny to do his bidding and tell Sonny how to feel and all that. Yea Sneasel is gonna dig his own grave. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4
(edited)

Abigail seemed to sort of (?) momentarily, albeit very briefly (but more so by her usual standards) look more guilty this time around  than when she did it with EJ. Chad must not be that good....

She didn't bust out the  BASS SEX FACE either. Again, Chad must not be as good as EJ.  For comedic purposes, I kind of wish EJ's ashes would come back to life so that Chad could realize this...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

STFU Jaw. If Kate wants to make threats against your stupid son she can and there's nothing you can do about it. Stupid baboon. 

All Sonny, Will, and Sparkle do is have the same conversation over and over again. Marlena actually gave some good advice to Will but that conversation was pointless because I doubt he will actually change his behavior. 

Ben is defending that nasty stank wildebeest while she busts it open for Chad all over the Dimeria property. Do the writers know that they're making Abifail look even worse than she already does?  Is that the point of this story? Will people in Salem finally stop acting like she's a good person? Doubt it.

I wish Chad would realize how pathetic he sounds going on and on about how sex with that animal was so great and how he waited so long for that moment.

They better not be getting ready to kill off Caroline while that bastard Stefano still gets to walk around Salem. 

• Love 3

Sami's family sucks.  Letting that vile creature be at Ari's birthday party is unforgivable.

Will, you brain dead idiot, Kate sent Sami to death row, and you are surprised about what she did to Lucas?

Sonny, just dump Sneasel already.  You obviously want to so don't be like all the other cheating hypocrites in Salem.  End the relationship you are no longer invested in.

• Love 3

So Aiden is beginning to see that Clyde is super e-vul. And maybe his son Chase is in danger. But then he won't/can't tell Hope because that would breech lawyer-client confidentiality. Oh my! What a conundrum!

GV is wasted on DOOL.

They're bringing Lucky back to GH as part of the Luke Farewell Tour, and it's going to be Jonathan Jackson (which is ok, because I like Jonathan Jackson), but it's too bad it couldn't be Greg Vaughn just so we can get Eric off our screens.

So Aiden is beginning to see that Clyde is super e-vul. And maybe his son Chase is in danger. But then he won't/can't tell Hope because that would breech lawyer-client confidentiality. Oh my! What a conundrum!

I agree. I don't think Clyde messed up today. I think it was a subtle way of letting Aiden know that Clyde  knows where Chase is. Aiden is going to realize just how bad Clyde is but he can't tell Hope anything because of the lawyer/client confidentiality. I think we may see Clyde threaten Chase if Aiden can't get Hope to drop her investigation.

• Love 1
(edited)

I always wanted Chelsea to be Ari's godmother....I always wanted Will and Chelsea to be close because of Billie..Plus Chelsea had a sweet relationship with Nick.. I loved their relationship...

Edited by Apprentice79
(edited)

Hope loves putting on and whipping off her glasses dramatically.

What was Mar wearing? Someone please explain to me like I'm Abby what was going on there.

All the actors are dressed too warm for Summer.

I've been nauseated for an entire day and it started during the Jar Jar and Chad sex scene. They should really put disclaimers before any scenes featuring Jar Jar.

Mr Rapey is right for once it makes no sense that smart, good looking, rich Chad would be hung up on Failure & that Chad can get a bunch of other great ladies. Chad's gushing over that trash box made me sick. His delusional views of Side Piece make me wonder whats wrong with him, drugs, a psychological break from reality, brainwashing from Stefano?

Kate's hair looked great today. Will looked and sounded like a geek like always. I could sense Marlena's frustration. Mar has been trying to help this asshole for a while now and giving good advice he is being disrespectful and stubborn. Fine then dummy! Let him fail and fuck up everything like he deserves.

Bens going to feel like such a FOOL when he discovers after repeatedly defending Failure she was lying to him and bopping on whatever DiMera dick she could get. Hahaha Sami tried to warn him about Trash Box and he got all uppity as defensive.

And I'll tell you one thing. What Jar Jar is doing to Ben she will do to Chad.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 7
(edited)

Sami's family sucks.  Letting that vile creature be at Ari's birthday party is unforgivable.

Will, you brain dead idiot, Kate sent Sami to death row, and you are surprised about what she did to Lucas?

Sonny, just dump Sneasel already.  You obviously want to so don't be like all the other cheating hypocrites in Salem.  End the relationship you are no longer invested in.

Of course SAmi's family will let that vile creature be at Ari's birthday party.  Not surprising since her family kissed her behind while Sami's heart was broken.  I doubt Will knows Kate with  Lucas' help  sent Sami to death row.  I am sure they hid that nastiness that Lucas sit like a lump and let Kate do it until the day of her exection..

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 1

Bens going to feel like such a FOOL when he discovers after repeatedly defending Failure she was lying to him and bopping on whatever DiMera dick she could get. Hahaha Sami tried to warn him about Trash Box and he got all uppity as defensive.

And I'll tell you one thing. What Jar Jar is doing to Ben she will do to Chad.

Petunia, I think trash box is now my fave new nickname for Abby.

I sincerely wish the show would stop alluding to and promising dinner parties and never delivering. Must be because they have no dining room set.

• Love 4