Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Damien! Now there was a soap hunk, lol. I still remember vividly that scene when Holden went looking for Lily and found her singing in a club on the Amalfi coast. She was singing a lovely Bonnie Raitt song I can't recall precisely.

Do we know how long James Read will be around? I like the idea of a big Kiriakis/Clyde blowout that takes Ben off the canvas, too. I suppose I'll get used to Paul if he sticks around -- the resemblance between him and John is pretty remarkable. 

lastwaltz, Lily was singing I can't make you love me...It hearkened back to when Lily(as heather Rattray) was trying to get Holden to remember their life together and their love while he was suffering from amnesia...Lily was so desperate to get Holden to remember, that it bordered on pathetic because Holden was so mean to her and kept on rejecting her over and over..It was so hard to watch..Holden's amnesia was supposed to be permanent...Douglas wanted to rebuild Holden and Lily, but the new writers undid that after his death...I have always wondered how he intended to do that...I know it would have been wonderful and unique..Douglas liked to test his couples through internal conflict rather than external conflict...His stories were always character-driven and he took time to build them and the payoff was always fantastic..We will never have another Douglas Marland in daytime..He always said you write for the audience and not for  you as a writer...I wish Ken Corday could remember that when running Days of our lives...

Do you guys think that the show will acknowledge Freddie's departure or will they keep quiet? Freddie and Guy have not said  anything about the rumors on tweeter...I hope we get to see the Kiriakis brothers together before Freddie leaves....I want to see their dynamic with each other and their parents....The last time that we saw Alex and the twins, they were children...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
(edited)

This taping 5 months in advance is insane. I still don't know the benefit of it and what & how caused Ken Corday to even start it. You have Melissa Archer taping for 5 months before airing and you don't know about it and now she is fired and she'll be on the air for another 5 months afterwards. So dumb! When they start airing the 50th Anniversary in November they will already be taping stuff for May 2016. And, when they are doing print or video interviews the cast never knows what they can say about the current or future storyline. I guess if NBC ever does cancel them they will almost be on another year before they leave the air. Please NBC stop Ken Corday and DOOL from the pointless taping schedule. Happy Easter!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 5

We will never have another Douglas Marland in daytime..He always said you write for the audience and not for  you as a writer...I wish Ken Corday could remember that when running Days of our lives...

Ken Corday will never admit he is wrong.  He is to arrogant, and has to much contempt for the viewers.  Corday believes the fans should be "lead" and when they don't accept his vision, they are wrong, not him.

It's odd how the writers get some things right, almost by accident, and then completely ruin it somewhere down the line.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ken Corday will never admit he is wrong.  He is to arrogant, and has to much contempt for the viewers.  Corday believes the fans should be "lead" and when they don't accept his vision, they are wrong, not him.

It's odd how the writers get some things right, almost by accident, and then completely ruin it somewhere down the line.

You are so right about that...He feels that Dannifer is better than Jack and Jennifer .....You ask anybody who is a Days of our lives fans and they would never say that...Never...Clearly the man is delusional.....lol..My cousin who has not watched the show in over 10 years still asks me about Jack and Jennifer, that shows you the impact that couple had on viewers....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

And, DOOL or Corday really hated Ashford. I think he was fired or killed 3 times. I think they should try Reeves with Billy Warlock again. Of course, they couldn't do a triangle with Eve since DePavia would tower over Warlock.

And, DOOL or Corday really hated Ashford. I think he was fired or killed 3 times. I think they should try Reeves with Billy Warlock again. Of course, they couldn't do a triangle with Eve since DePavia would tower over Warlock.

That may be true,,But the fans love Jack and that is  what matters...Give us what we want....

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought it was interesting that AS posted a photo on Twitter of Jack/Jenn, and when she was asked about it, and if it meant MA would return for the 50th, AS response was Jack/Jenn was one of her favorite DOOL couples.  Ken Corday told Michael Logan AS was returning for the 50th, and then Michael Logan had to retract the statement when AS rep said nothing was confirmed.  AS latest statement hasn't changed.  She says she would love to be part of the 50th if they can work something out.  I think AS is much better at PR than Ken Corday is.

Victor doesn't have any business criticizing Sami, he's no saint, but his reaction to finding out Will cheated on Sonny was very Victor and very in character.  I hope Sonny gets a better exit than some of the other characters have gotten.

Along with having Sami's last scene with EJ be the one when he was in jail, I wish Sami had had this scene with Lucas:

Lucas, "Why did you marry him?  Why didn't you just walk away?  Why start a war with Stefano by taking over DE?"

Sami, "It would have been a war anyway.  Besides I like being bad Lucas.  I like getting revenge, and having EJ thrown in jail was the most fun I have had in years."

All the while Kate is standing in the background nodding with approval.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5
(edited)

I thought it was interesting that AS posted a photo on Twitter of Jack/Jenn, and when she was asked about it, and if it meant MA would return for the 50th, AS response was Jack/Jenn was one of her favorite DOOL couples.  Ken Corday told Michael Logan AS was returning for the 50th, and then Michael Logan had to retract the statement when AS rep said nothing was confirmed.  AS latest statement hasn't changed.  She says she would love to be part of the 50th if they can work something out.  I think AS is much better at PR than Ken Corday is.

Victor doesn't have any business criticizing Sami, he's no saint, but his reaction to finding out Will cheated on Sonny was very Victor and very in character.  I hope Sonny gets a better exit than some of the other characters have gotten.

Along with having Sami's last scene with EJ be the one when he was in jail, I wish Sami had had this scene with Lucas:

Lucas, "Why did you marry him?  Why didn't you just walk away?  Why start a war with Stefano by taking over DE?"

Sami, "It would have been a war anyway.  Besides I like being bad Lucas.  I like getting revenge, and having EJ thrown in jail was the most fun I have had in years."

All the while Kate is standing in the background nodding with approval.

I would have love to have seen that..I hope Sonny gets a decent exit, but, I am not holding my breath..I want Wilson to leave together. I would not be surprise that Corday kills Sonny off and put Will and Sparkle together because they are the only gay characters on the show...They do that with Black characters all the time, they will put them together because they are black, not because it makes sense...

I remember after Steve was presumed dead, I wanted Kayla and Marcus to get together eventually..They had a good vibe and it made sense for them to get together because they both loved Steve very much....Instead they did Shayla....I guess the show was afraid of doing an interracial romance with Kayla and Marcus..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Of all the characters on the show, Stefano seems the least conscious of race when choosing romantic partners (or perhaps I should say only "bed partners"). He had children by Celeste, and he was shown with an Asian paramour/companion for most of his appearances when he was in Salem last year or so. It almost could have made sense that Sparkle Paul was a Dimera that way.

Plus, he had that long obsession with Marlena, so he's not averse to human-cyborg relations.

• Love 7
(edited)

Kate is the one who gave Will the stupid advice to not tell Sonny.  Sami probably would have given the same advice, but ultimately she wasn't the one who gave him that dumb advice. It was Kate!!!

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

I would have love to have seen that..I hope Sonny gets a decent exit, but, I am not holding my breath..I want Wilson to leave together. I would not be surprise that Corday kills Sonny off and put Will and Sparkle together because they are the only gay characters on the show...They do that with Black characters all the time, they will put them together because they are black, not because it makes sense...

I remember after Steve was presumed dead, I wanted Kayla and Marcus to get together eventually..They had a good vibe and it made sense for them to get together because they both loved Steve very much....Instead they did Shayla....I guess the show was afraid of doing an interracial romance with Kayla and Marcus..

I think we either get a Sonny recast or he is killed off.  Even if Sonny and Will were to split up and divorce, I just can't see Sonny leaving town and leaving Ari.  She's his daughter.  Recasting lets them continue a triangle with Paul.  Killing Sonny off would affect a lot of characters so I could see that happening too.

I don't think the show had any qualms in doing an interracial romance with Kayla and Marcus.  Days was doing interracial romance back in the seventies with David Banning and Valerie Grant.  I think Days just thought two sisters involved with the same man was more dramatic.

• Love 1

Sami and Brandon were interracial romance, not to mention Abe and Faye, though that happened off-camera.  Lexie was also the product of an interracial romance, though that, too, was off-camera. Abigail and Cameron were also interracial.

• Love 1

If they recast Sonny, I hope they do a better job than they did with Will.  I was looking forward to GW because I was tired of CM smirking his way through scenes.  However, GW has been a horrible disappointment.  Even with that I hate how the writers are trying to completely ruin Will.  The writing is so ridiculously slanted.

Of course, having talented actors/actresses doesn't seem to matter.  BF as Chad started out good, and is now stuck in storyline hell.  Jordan and Serena are history, and their SLs never went anywhere.

Sami has been getting blamed for Will's childhood for years.  I don't know why Lucas and Kate started getting a free pass, but I'm sure it won't change now.  Sami got blamed for EJ lying to her and cheating on her.  Sami was getting bad mouthed by the boring twit when Sami had never done anything to her.  Bashing Sami is a Salem past time.

Ken Corday didn't like Ejami so they never had a chance, but he couldn't leave it at that.  Corday had to destroy Safe and Lumi to, and spent years blaming Sami for what EJ did.  It's no wonder after eight years AS got tired of it.

• Love 5
(edited)

Nicole's characterization is weird too. She could fill in the space Sami left since she's so familiar, but instead the show has her prancing around in the ugliest outfits from H & M and.....what exactly is Nicole doing? (other than weirdly shaving Dan's face and....I couldn't even finish the scene so who knows what happened after I hurled. My toilet still hasn't recovered...).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

I think we either get a Sonny recast or he is killed off.  Even if Sonny and Will were to split up and divorce, I just can't see Sonny leaving town and leaving Ari.  She's his daughter.  Recasting lets them continue a triangle with Paul.  Killing Sonny off would affect a lot of characters so I could see that happening too.

Does Victor have any enemies other than Stefano and Clyde? I think a cool exit for Sonny would be some villain kidnapping him and faking his death, complete with fake burned body. The audience would know from the jump that Sonny wasn't really dead and his last week r so would he him in captivity, with his final scene revealing who it was that had captured him.

So then it sets up a situation where Will & Paul are drawn together in their grief. Give them a year together and then Sonny escapes captivity and returns either looking like Freddie or not to find his husband his ex living together and in love.

If they recast Sonny, I hope they do a better job than they did with Will.  I was looking forward to GW because I was tired of CM smirking his way through scenes.  However, GW has been a horrible disappointment.  Even with that I hate how the writers are trying to completely ruin Will.  The writing is so ridiculously slanted.

Of course, having talented actors/actresses doesn't seem to matter.  BF as Chad started out good, and is now stuck in storyline hell.  Jordan and Serena are history, and their SLs never went anywhere.

Sami has been getting blamed for Will's childhood for years.  I don't know why Lucas and Kate started getting a free pass, but I'm sure it won't change now.  Sami got blamed for EJ lying to her and cheating on her.  Sami was getting bad mouthed by the boring twit when Sami had never done anything to her.  Bashing Sami is a Salem past time.

Ken Corday didn't like Ejami so they never had a chance, but he couldn't leave it at that.  Corday had to destroy Safe and Lumi to, and spent years blaming Sami for what EJ did.  It's no wonder after eight years AS got tired of it.

I am in agreement with all you have said here. At times, Sami's antics would get on my last nerve, but she has not been the only influence in Will's life. Kate surely is no role model. Lucas cannot seem to stay married himself. For that matter, neither can any of Will's grandparents. Not only on this show, but in real life, mothers seem to be blamed more than anyone else for the way that a child turns out. If that is what tptb were going for, they succeeded!

• Love 1

Sami, Nicole, and Kate were so much more entertaining and fun to watch when they were the bad girl witches of Salem.  I think AS, AZ, and LK preferred it to.  They had a great opportunity with JL as Theresa, and they are blowing it.  JL is a good actress, I've seen her play characters that are the complete opposite of Theresa.  She's an actress with a lot of range, she's gorgeous, and she's in an age group that desperately needs a leading lady.

Corday doesn't want any couple together.  However, he's the one who set the Sami gets her life destroyed every six months by EJ SL in motion.  It was Corday's idea to have EJ rape Sami in order to save Lucas' life.  That was bad enough.  Corday didn't have to have Johnny be EJ's son.  Both twins could have been Lucas/Sami's.  It's also really despicable how everyone gets to constantly remind Sami of all the mistakes she has made, but Sami never got to call EJ out on the terrible things he did to her.

• Love 7

Nicole's characterization is weird too. She could fill in the space Sami left since she's so familiar, but instead the show has her prancing around in the ugliest outfits from H & M and.....what exactly is Nicole doing?

So true.  Nicole hasn't been given anything to do but cry and beg Eric and then Daniel to love her.  She's had more conversations with herself in the last six months than with anyone else.  Such a waste.  I think AZ is the most talented person on the show, but you wouldn't know it from the stuff she's had to play for the past year.

• Love 5
(edited)

Does Victor have any enemies other than Stefano and Clyde? I think a cool exit for Sonny would be some villain kidnapping him and faking his death, complete with fake burned body. The audience would know from the jump that Sonny wasn't really dead and his last week r so would he him in captivity, with his final scene revealing who it was that had captured him.

So then it sets up a situation where Will & Paul are drawn together in their grief. Give them a year together and then Sonny escapes captivity and returns either looking like Freddie or not to find his husband his ex living together and in love.

We don't really know if Guy is still on the show..Like I said previously on here, the day that the news broke out about Freddie.Christopher had posted pictures of Freddie on set like he was still working there..According to reports, he finished taping his scenes 2 weeks ago...If Guy is still on set taping, then Sparkle and Will will get together and Sonny's nightmare of being replaced by Sparkle in his family will have come true.....

They could kill Sonny off and bring his brothers in town to lend support to their grieving parents....Dena loves the Kiriakis family..I am pissed that we never saw Sonny interact with his brothers, Brady and Philip..Plus Philip is related to both Sonny and Will. Philip is Will's uncle and Sonny's cousin....lol

Edited by Apprentice79

Guy just posted this on Twitter two days ago:

Without spilling any secrets, I have to say that @DenaHigley is crafting some amazing stuff for #Days. Stay tuned! @nbcdays

So it doesn't sound like he's leaving.

• Love 2

Nicole's characterization is weird too. She could fill in the space Sami left since she's so familiar, but instead the show has her prancing around in the ugliest outfits from H & M and.....what exactly is Nicole doing? (other than weirdly shaving Dan's face and....I couldn't even finish the scene so who knows what happened after I hurled. My toilet still hasn't recovered...).

What the hell are any of these characters doing?

• Love 4

Even if they've been taping Higley's material since mid-March, it won't show up on screen until August. At that point what will the ratings look like?

• Love 2

Even if they've been taping Higley's material since mid-March, it won't show up on screen until August. At that point what will the ratings look like?

They need to fix their taping..It is ridiculous, how can they fix things that are not working on the show...It prevents them from making the show better....

All this wailing about the taping schedule is just silly. The only problem it creates is with addle-brained actors who barely know their left from their other left.  It's not surprising that some can't keep their taping content separate from what we are seeing. But most do, and tweet as appropriate. 

Prime time shows and many basic cable shows all film months and months in advance.  When Matthew Perry was doing his promotion for The Odd Couple in February, he said that all 13 episodes were already in the can.  When virtually every HBO or Showtime or AMC program begins to air, all the episodes are filmed, completed, and "in the can" for months. Survivor films its second half "season" before the first half even begins.

I have no doubt that part of the 5-month strategy is partly due to the end game.  When the show is cancelled by NBC (in 2016 or 2046), there will be a stockpile of product already in the can and ready to air.  Corday and Sony can shut everything down and still provide content for months. The lag time will give them some negotiation time to land a new deal elsewhere.  

The schedule has enabled the show to come in at or below budget projections.  If it wasn't, then it would change.

I know most millenials are in the now-now-now me-me-me-me mode.  But do they all really think The Walking Dead or Game Of Thrones are filmed two weeks before their air date?  If you can't bring yourself to watch a program because a certain actor is leaving in 3/4/5 weeks/months, then why do you really even bother to watch at all? 

• Love 1
(edited)

Aren't the other shows weekly though? I think the far-in-advance taping schedule probably gets criticized for a soap because an episode is made for EACH day (52 weeks, 5 days a week, excluding when football or the like is shown). 

I'm watching House of Cards right now, and 13 episodes are obviously filmed ahead per season and dumped on Netflix in one go, but that's only 13 episodes. The commitment is short each season. Because of that short commitment, it's also much easier to avoid any info that would indicate who is coming and going or any big events that might happen that might impact how I view the show.  Whereas with a soap, you're sort of trying to commit to watching over several months (if you're not a decades-long fan) or, well, over a lifetime (if you are in fact a decades-long fan). The relationship to a soap is much different to a weekly show (which has long hiatuses in-between). It's harder to be in suspense with a soap because they leak all the info so much earlier, and you're just sort of waiting for it to happen and then end so that you an move on to the next boring arc.   And it's hard to watch really bad (or boring) programming over that period of time if no changes or adjustments can be made to the writing and characterization because everything has already been filmed 6 months ahead like with Days of Our Lives. I've stuck with the show when different actors have left, but it's really hard to stick with the show when the show doesn't give itself a chance to improve. Although, to be fair, maybe the show would still stink even if Ken Corday filmed only a month ahead. The same people would still be in charge making weird decisions (i.e. let's have Will sleep with Sonny's ex-fiance while he's on the job!). 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 6

I think taping so far in advance hurts the show because if something isn't working, they can't change direction in a couple of weeks since they already have months of the show taped.  However, in the end, I don't think it really matters because Ken Corday refuses to admit when there is a problem.  He has characters and couples that are his favorites, and he has SLs he is determined to do whether the fans like it or not, and this has been going on for YEARS.  So taping months in advance is only a small part of the problem  The main problem is Ken Corday.

• Love 6

Ken Corday is a horrible show runner and he has treated the actors and the fans with contempt and condescension....He is completely clueless about everything..It is a shame really because he has good actors and 50 years of history to give us good stories that can last for years..I expect that there will be lots of exits from the show..I think Freddie Smith is just the beginning. I expect Guy and Christopher to leave as well at the end of their contracts...Especially Christopher, he is too good for this show...

• Love 4

I wanted Kayla and Marcus too.  It would have been such a good story because they both loved Steve so much and his absence would have been a character in that relationship.  Imagine Marcus having to pick his best man.   He'd want it to be Steve.  It should be Steve but if Steve was there he wouldn't have Kayla.   That's some serious angst.

I'm not sure that it was as much the show's fear of an interracial coupling as it was the show never seeing Richard Biggs as a leading character.  None of his three romances on the show ever went anywhere.  I don't think they saw him as a lead.   

• Love 2
(edited)

I wanted Kayla and Marcus too.  It would have been such a good story because they both loved Steve so much and his absence would have been a character in that relationship.  Imagine Marcus having to pick his best man.   He'd want it to be Steve.  It should be Steve but if Steve was there he wouldn't have Kayla.   That's some serious angst.

I'm not sure that it was as much the show's fear of an interracial coupling as it was the show never seeing Richard Biggs as a leading character.  None of his three romances on the show ever went anywhere.  I don't think they saw him as a lead.   

You are right and I am glad that I am not the only one who saw the potential with Kayla and Marcus..They had a great vibe..Imagine the angst when Steve came back from the dead to find them married and raising Stefanie....What if they had a child of their own.....Instead they did Shayla, a pairing that nearly destroyed the sister relationship between Kayla and Kim. Kayla and Kim were nothing like Carrie and Sami. Kayla would never go after Shane. The audience reacted with derision and the show quickly killed of that storyline..Back then, the producers of the show respected the audience and reacted accordingly...If Shayla was done now, Corday would have mocked us for being too stupid to not understand the greatness of that pairing..

I think the show will do that with Will and Sparkle..Sonny will be presumed dead and their shared grief and love for Sonny will bring them together....I can't see Sonny walking away from Arianna, he promised her that he would never stay away from her again...I can see the war between Clyde and Victor getting worst and Sonny being a casualty and his brothers come back to support their grieving parents.... Will will be completely destroyed after Sonny's death and will be unable to raise Arianna. Rafe will step in to lend his support...Sparkle feeling guilty for interfering in Wilson's relationship will make it his mission to look out for Will and Arianna because Sonny is not around to do that..At first Will  will resent his presence, but, eventually he will let his guard down, they will fall in love and plan to get married..On their wedding day, Sonny comes back to reclaim his family....Sonny will come back ruthless and full of bitterness against everybody....

Edited by Apprentice79

I don't want Sonny to get killed off, but this highlights once again how lame Ken Corday's shocking twists are.  If they had to have Will cheat (because god forbid the couples on this show have a different kind of problem/angst), it could have happened in California with some random guy after Will had snuck home to Salem to surprise Sonny, but saw him hanging out with Sparkle, assumed the worst even though nothing was going on, and returned to Hollywood without letting Sonny know he was in Salem.  Eventually the cheating is revealed, Sonny/Will work through it and stay together, Sonny is killed, Will and Sparkle grieve together, and slowly get closer.  They become a couple, Sonny returns, everyone's world is turned upside down.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't want Sonny to get killed off, but this highlights once again how lame Ken Corday's shocking twists are.  If they had to have Will cheat (because god forbid the couples on this show have a different kind of problem/angst), it could have happened in California with some random guy after Will had snuck home to Salem to surprise Sonny, but saw him hanging out with Sparkle, assumed the worst even though nothing was going on, and returned to Hollywood without letting Sonny know he was in Salem.  Eventually the cheating is revealed, Sonny/Will work through it and stay together, Sonny is killed, Will and Sparkle grieve together, and slowly get closer.  They become a couple, Sonny returns, everyone's world is turned upside down.

I  like that scenario as well..Sonny would not be really dead....We would know that he is alive, but not the people of Salem...Sonny should come back ruthless and vengeful..He would not be happy with somebody taking his family from him....I would want him to target Sparkle, Will, Victor, Clyde if he is even alive...The only person who would not endure his wrath would be Arianna...It would hurt him even more if she has forgotten him and now calls Sparkle daddy...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

Now I kind of want Ari G to call Paul "Mr. Sparkle."

The only problem I see with your scenario, Apprentice, is that we've essentially seen it before with Nick. I do not want Sonny transformed into Ick Fallon.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 2
(edited)

Perhaps when Sonny comes back with a new face, Ari is the only one that recognizes him because of their special bond...She starts calling this stranger daddy and everybody just thinks it is the foolishness of a child..The show has always made a point to say that Ari was the first one to see Sonny and that Sonny brought her into this world...

Sonny starts coming around Will and Ari and Will feels inexplicably at ease with this  handsome stranger, especially Ari. Meanwhile Sparkles becomes wary of this stranger coming around his family. It would be ironic if he and Sonny became adversaries because of  Will...Sonny becomes very angry at seeing his family with Sparkle. He begins to plot his revenge...Only Adrienne would know that he was alive and would keep it a secret...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

The only problem I see with your scenario, Apprentice, is that we've essentially seen it before with Nick. I do not want Sonny transformed into Ick Fallon.

I still can't believe Nick tried to rape Gabi in the damn park where anyone could just walk by and see what was happening. 

• Love 2
(edited)

He would not transform into Nick Fallon. He would be channeling his Kiriakis roots, just like Lexie did with her Dimera roots to hold onto Zack..Victor was ruthless back in the day when it came to something that he wanted.. Sonny would want his family back..The family that he has always wanted...Don't forget Sonny would be dealing with unresolved anger and hurt of Will and Sparkle having their affair..To now see them together and raising Arianna would send him over the edge...Adrienne and possibly Alex would be trying to get Sonny to stop his vendetta..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Well, it's a private place, after all. At least according to Won't. And he's one of them, whatchamacallits, investigatorial journalism-thingiesl

... Sonny would want his family back..The family that he has always wanted...

Still too exact a parallel with Nick for me, and not truly in character for Sonny, for all his Kiriakis roots. Family is not necessarily destiny.

• Love 2

Well, it's a private place, after all. At least according to Won't. And he's one of them, whatchamacallits, investigatorial journalism-thingiesl

Still too exact a parallel with Nick for me, and not truly in character for Sonny, for all his Kiriakis roots. Family is not necessarily destiny.

Arianna and Gabi were never NIck's family...He was trying to steal Ari from Will from the beginning and Will was too weak to stop him...Sonny, Will and Arianna are a family....

(edited)

Eve is really pathetic, lusting after a young boy like that who happens to be her daughter's boyfriend...They have really destroyed a fascinating character from the past...I think that she is more pathetic than Will....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

I agree that Sonny and Arianna are family in a way that Nick never was, but it still seems like retread of a story that the show has already done. Not that it would be the first time.

Edited by Sandman
(edited)

Jacosta needs a new set of eyeballs if JJ is suppose to be looking "horrible" as she claimed he looked. Jacosta once again making everything about HERSELF once again. Suddenly Southern and JJ sleeping together had absolutely nothing to do with her. Southern did not seek out Jacosta to brag and gloat, it was more Jacosta sticking her tongue out and flicking it to get Southern's scent and seek her out. I heard Jacosta learned how to do that from Jar Jar.

Then we have Dark Roast getting on his God throne to lecture over and over and forever be embroiled in business that doesn't concern him. His hair just looked completely fucked, especially at the sides. Yikes!!! If Jacosta thinks this walking bag of pus can keep his mouth shut is a big LMAO moment. Him keeping his mouth shut is like Jar Jar keeping her legs closed, just impossible.

I really do hope writers do toy around with a Suddenly Southern and Eeyore pairing. Southern likes him, even though Theresa finds it weird and I can see why she would. Nobody wants to go around saying that their relatives are dating but on Y&R they do that everyday. Southern is asking for trouble by stealing that jacket. IDK why she did it, why won't she let some stranger buy it and have some form of evidence be gone. Instead she brings it back to her house. What is she gonna do smell it so it can bring back memories?

Theresa should have smacked the fuck out of Naggie for calling her sister Godzilla. I know Theresa and Southern get on each other's nerve but that's still family and I would have told Naggie to STFU and take her outdated Peg Bundy hairstyle and go cough up a hairball.

I was gonna call Jorge a competent doctor for not leaving his work for Toothy but I was wrong. He should have told her to STFU and get the hell out of his office with her non stop motor mouth with billions of teeth.

Of course where would Days be without the neverending bumping into each other with Xander and Nicole today. RME. This cliche is just worn out now and writers need to think of creative ways to get people to run into each other, literally.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 2

Is there residual affects from the tunnel gas that took out Lexie making people constantly run into each other? Anyway Theresa and Eve are fun going to the church basement dressed in club wear.

Leave Jorge alone, Melanie. I liked him.

• Love 2