Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Castina said:

I doubt very much she is buying it with him.  Can't rule out either that this is for show as the real estate guy seen in that paparazzi video is on another Bravo show about real estate.  Also allowing herself to be seen holding hands when she knew the cameras were all around seems calculated.  Maybe just her getting ahead of the story by showing she has nothing to hide, walking hand in hand in full view of public and paparazzi will boost her story (as per recent tweet) that they are two legally married, but separated adults.  

She will gloss over the Jill angle.  Just like a recent tweet where someone challenged her on her settling at least one lawsuit brought against her by Skinny Cow (the story John was obviously trying to sputter out at that bra party). In typical fashion she spoke down to that person as if they were stupid stating that 1) they worked together and 2) that Skinny Cow is dairy and Skinny Girl is alcohol so the businesses were completely different.   BUT I googled the case numbers that person tweeted and found the following:

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/tu0omlau/uspto-trademark-trial-and-appeal-board/societe-des-produits-nestle-sa-v-bb-endeavors-llc/

If you look through those files their issue is with her protein drinks etc.. Not the alcohol brand.  So she wasn't being honest with that person who tweeted at her, or John.   She wants us to think the issue is dairy vs alcohol but if you read those files it was about the newer stuff she is trying to pedal.  I also read something about a suit against her in fall 2015 but can't find the bookmarks but could go some way to explaining why she is so hostile on this season and hypersensitive about that brand of hers.  

I also just discovered that she has her own line of shapewear which of course was Heather's niche but I´m sure her shapewear isn't at all similar to any of Heathers and has nothing to do with Bethenny's behaviour with Heather.  

The problem with people like Bethenny is they just shout really loud over and over again the same talking points because if she tried to argue or debate in a calmer more rational way she opens the door for someone putting two and two together and calling her on her bs.

I believe Bethenny's issue with Luann traces back to the first season when Luann was approached to write a book about being a Countess by marriage with roots in the middle class of the United States.  She was approached because Bravo, Andy and the viewers were constantly asking for more Countess.  Bethenny was really upset with her challenging her qualifications  to write about mannners.  This is from a woman who was raised by wolves and has shown in on several occasions she hasn't a clue what manners are, or where they came from..   I don't think there was anything judgmental in the book about sex or women who sleep around but Bethenny just cannot get a laugh or an amen over Luann writing a manners book.  She also falls flat over Luann mentoring Sonja.  Had there not been a Tipsy Girl I don't think Luann would have used the term and even when she withdrew the term mentoring and substituted there for her, Bethenny could not shut up.  Carole and Ramona both begged off because they are not good friends to Sonja nor is Dorinda. 

That being said, Bethenny as soon as he could separated herself from the pack and wanted  all the focus strictly on Bethenny brands.  bethenny is bright enough to realize Luann is essentially trying to convey she was there for the first on camera mention of the skinny girl's margarita.  It was a set up and intentional by Bethenny and Luann played along.

There is a reason she and Ramona keep trying to dig up dirt and bring up events from five years ago and demand she phrase her behavior in the most vulgar terms and that is because the Countess has game and they don't.  Even though this isn't Ramona's thread, she sound ridiculous dropping all the f-bombs.  I realize she did the full tour Bethenny make-over with the bikinis, boob job and hair extensions.  She sounds bad when she tries to gutter down.  She does have a daughter to think about.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7

seasick, are you maybe thinking of B staying at Jill's Hampton's place? When they were in the pool/spa and we were treated to a looksee at B's bolted on boobs?

And re: zoeysmom reflections on manners, I missed B's wine glass handoff and have to wonder if her abrupt manner with her driver was as measured as she had expected LuLu's to be in that previous season's episode when B was appalled that LuLu wasn't as friendly w/her driver as B would have been.

Sounds like more potential hypocrisy.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/9/2016 at 6:49 PM, NewDigs said:

seasick, are you maybe thinking of B staying at Jill's Hampton's place? When they were in the pool/spa and we were treated to a looksee at B's bolted on boobs?

And re: zoeysmom reflections on manners, I missed B's wine glass handoff and have to wonder if her abrupt manner with her driver was as measured as she had expected LuLu's to be in that previous season's episode when B was appalled that LuLu wasn't as friendly w/her driver as B would have been.

Sounds like more potential hypocrisy.

no-no.  When Beth rented that house in the Hamptons. (pretty sure it was the Hamptons) Bryn was maybe less than 2.  Jason came up later..    I thought Bethy had some friends come up.  (she would always manage to dredge up old, dear friends, although if something happened to them both they would give Bryn to the new nanny of about 3 months-- so not That dear of a friend.   Or

On 6/9/2016 at 6:12 PM, izabella said:

Who was the friend Bethy met with last season in Florida, when she went to see her step father?

this old dear friend.    Lol I remember the Lu/Beth chauffeur discussion.  But Bethenny always makes fab friends with her staff, but we never see hide nor hair if they escape.  On that trip I mentioned above she was besties with her driver there, but no word if they ever found the body.

ETA:  wait...maybe it was Mantauk?   hopefully someone recalls..

Edited by seasick
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The woman Bethenny saw in Florida's name was Sarah.  I believe she was also in Bethenny's wedding.

Bethenny went to Fl 2x.  Once to see her step dad,  and once in an early season when Jason 101 was dumping her.  Was it Sarah both times?  Still wondering what friends joined her in that Hamptons or Montauk rental.  I guess it was on BGM or BEA come to thiink of it.

(edited)

Bethenny draws some flak for her skinny girl body.  Move over Jules you have competition.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bethenny-frankel-skinny-instagram-104544/photos/miley-cyrus-skinny-161523

7 hours ago, seasick said:

Bethenny went to Fl 2x.  Once to see her step dad,  and once in an early season when Jason 101 was dumping her.  Was it Sarah both times?  Still wondering what friends joined her in that Hamptons or Montauk rental.  I guess it was on BGM or BEA come to thiink of it.

http://www.bravotv.com/bethenny-ever-after/season-3/videos/producers-commentary-bethennys-in-montauk  Here is the group in Montauk.

Come to think of it I think there is a woman named Terry her maid of honor.  Sarah was the one telling her eggs were getting rotten. 

II  found this with the woman  in Florida: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/videos/next-on-rhony-bethenny-faces-her-past  Hope it helps.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Come to think of it I think there is a woman named Terry her maid of honor.  Sarah was the one telling her eggs were getting rotten. 

Ding, ding, ding. Those are the two main old friends we've been shown. Terry was brunette and Sarah blond if I remember correctly.

ETA: That Montauk clip says or posts the name of her friends and there's an Amy and a Lauren. I didn't catch the others.

Edited by Almost 3000
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny draws some flak for her skinny girl body.  Move over Jules you have competition.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bethenny-frankel-skinny-instagram-104544/photos/miley-cyrus-skinny-161523

http://www.bravotv.com/bethenny-ever-after/season-3/videos/producers-commentary-bethennys-in-montauk  Here is the group in Montauk.

Thanks for that.  No friend named Jill (i know Jill Zarin--not thinking her)  no just Bethenny's 'trusted' friends. Yeah. 

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

II  found this with the woman  in Florida: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/videos/next-on-rhony-bethenny-faces-her-past  Hope it helps.

The producers say that Bethenny was "wanting to get back in touch" with old friends from her past/before HWs, which says that she didn't have much if any contact with them when she started filming the HW show. Was this around the time she and Jason started having marital problems?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The producers say that Bethenny was "wanting to get back in touch" with old friends from her past/before HWs, which says that she didn't have much if any contact with them when she started filming the HW show. Was this around the time she and Jason started having marital problems?

I recall when he arrived up there he said some kind of underhanded remark to her that got her pissed.  *I* thought it was (to that point in their relationship) out of character for him and out of left field --but who knows what went on before or how condescending she had been to him previously.  

• Love 1
On 6/9/2016 at 9:46 AM, Umbelina said:

Bethenny confirmed it on her twitter.  Said they were both still married, but separated. 

Rather, she confirmed they were together, didn't mention his estranged wife's opinion.  He could be an ass, and she could be a homewrecker, OR perhaps the two were going to divorce anyway, or he caught her cheating, or she hated his snoring...it's hard to know what goes on inside a marriage.

Exactly. I've read the articles, but I still haven't found any confirmation that Beth has done anything horrible (although my opinion could easily swing that way). Maybe the guy's wife filed for divorce because she didn't want to be married to him anymore. Maybe she found someone else and is happier now. Maybe she doesn't care who he dates. Maybe she and Beth were never actually friends. Maybe they were and Beth called her up and said she was falling for the guy and asked for her blessing. Could be a million things. The one thing I'm sure of is that if this "friend" of Beth's is upset and thinks that Beth did something horrible, we will know about it. Doesn't mean she has to talk, but her friends and family will do so off the record or just be listed as a "source". No way that she is heartbroken and is pissed at Beth and we won't find out about it from someone. I am sure that her phone, and the phone of her friends, is ringing off the hook. 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Exactly. I've read the articles, but I still haven't found any confirmation that Beth has done anything horrible (although my opinion could easily swing that way). Maybe the guy's wife filed for divorce because she didn't want to be married to him anymore. Maybe she found someone else and is happier now. Maybe she doesn't care who he dates. Maybe she and Beth were never actually friends. Maybe they were and Beth called her up and said she was falling for the guy and asked for her blessing. Could be a million things. The one thing I'm sure of is that if this "friend" of Beth's is upset and thinks that Beth did something horrible, we will know about it. Doesn't mean she has to talk, but her friends and family will do so off the record or just be listed as a "source". No way that she is heartbroken and is pissed at Beth and we won't find out about it from someone. I am sure that her phone, and the phone of her friends, is ringing off the hook. 

Neither Jill or Dennis have filed for divorce.  That would be a public record.  Bethenny was the one screaming about Luann sleeping with married men and lo and behold she is sleeping with a married man.  NY has no legal separation status.  Bethenny knew the guy through his wife, an educated guess is they  where friends.  Of course maybe they reacquainted during Bethenny's private chef days.  That would make the situation closer to the Adam/Carole situation and lead to further discussions.

• Love 4

I think that boyfriend was trotted out to show Bethenny isn't jealous that Luann is happy and made a great catch. "Look at me! I can hold hands and attempt to look happy! No, Ramona and I aren't upset at all! We just naturally put down anyone who's happy!"

• Love 1

Neither Jill or Dennis have filed for divorce.  That would be a public record.  Bethenny was the one screaming about Luann sleeping with married men and lo and behold she is sleeping with a married man.  NY has no legal separation status.  Bethenny knew the guy through his wife, an educated guess is they  where friends.  Of course maybe they reacquainted during Bethenny's private chef days.  That would make the situation closer to the Adam/Carole situation and lead to further discussions.

Ok, then maybe it was the wife who wanted the separation. Maybe she doesn't love him or want him anymore. Maybe she has her own piece on the side. Maybe she doesn't care at all about him dating Beth. Maybe he is a big dick and she is happy to be rid of him. And I'm not sure that the deal about them being friends is necessarily an educated guess, although it certainly might be true. Maybe they were friends years ago but haven't been for a long time? Maybe they had a falling out or lost touch? What proof is there that Beth knew the guy through the wife, except for tabloid stories? Who knows what it could be. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Ok, then maybe it was the wife who wanted the separation. Maybe she doesn't love him or want him anymore. Maybe she has her own piece on the side. Maybe she doesn't care at all about him dating Beth. Maybe he is a big dick and she is happy to be rid of him. And I'm not sure that the deal about them being friends is necessarily an educated guess, although it certainly might be true. Maybe they were friends years ago but haven't been for a long time? Maybe they had a falling out or lost touch? What proof is there that Beth knew the guy through the wife, except for tabloid stories? Who knows what it could be. 

Bethenny had even less information/facts about the "married" guy in T&C that Luann kissed/slept with yet that didn't stop her from making blanket accusation that Luann "Slept with married men". Most of Bethenny's complaints/accusations about/to Luann were second hand knowledge at best yet that didn't stop her from saying it or going after Luann like a rabid dog. If she is so willing to accuse others of said behavior then she has to face the music/accusation when she does it herself, even if we don have all the facts. I am inclined to believe that had Bethenny not been long time friends with Shields wife or if she had her blessing/ok to date him, she would have tweeted just that when she acknowledged she was dating him.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny had even less information/facts about the "married" guy in T&C that Luann kissed/slept with yet that didn't stop her from making blanket accusation that Luann "Slept with married men". Most of Bethenny's complaints/accusations about/to Luann were second hand knowledge at best yet that didn't stop her from saying it or going after Luann like a rabid dog. If she is so willing to accuse others of said behavior then she has to face the music/accusation when she does it herself, even if we don have all the facts. I am inclined to believe that had Bethenny not been long time friends with Shields wife or if she had her blessing/ok to date him, she would have tweeted just that when she acknowledged she was dating him.

Could be that I'm the only one getting this vibe, but when Beth talks about Lu sleeping with married men, I don't think she is just talking about the T&C dude. I think there is much more that they all know about. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Could be that I'm the only one getting this vibe, but when Beth talks about Lu sleeping with married men, I don't think she is just talking about the T&C dude. I think there is much more that they all know about. 

Bethenny would have no problem outing other insistences of this if she had them but nothing, zip, zero, nada, nothing. IMO, she is using Ramona's old claims that Luann and the Count had an "open marriage" from seasons 1 & 2. All of her information is second hand info at best, be it from Carole or from Ramona or her bartender friend, it is still second hand. Bethenny used this information in her attack on Luann then when Luann used second hand info against her, Bethenny screamed that she, Luann, was not allowed to speak of things she wasn't there for to begin with. LOL

• Love 3
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Well Bethenny said she wouldn't sleep with a married man and she is.  Luann when accused of making out with the guy on the deck admitted to it.  Then Kristen added, "he's married, " and Luann shrugged her shoulders.  Later Luann said they had talked about their divorces. 

Big difference between a one night make-out session and going out with married guy and PDA.

What difference does it make if Bethenny knows the wife or not?  He is M A R R I E D, and Beth was with him while she was shredding Luann for making out with a married man.  BTW, Bethenny wasn't even on the island when Luann's match occurred.

• Love 8

Yeah, I think Luann parties quite a bit, loves sex, and has hook ups with various men.  The behavior with the pirate didn't feel like it was something new or unusual for her.  I really doubt that when she's drinking she cares about whether or not they are married.  Also, some men are pretty good and not letting their marital status be known.

Shit happens.  I don't think Luann tries to break up marriages though, or targets married men specifically.  I think she simply loves sex, and loves her cocktails and "oh well."

It's weird because I really do believe the one who took the vows is most at fault, but do I think there is a bit of fault left over for the non married party?  Yeah, I do.  Even if their wife "doesn't understand them" or they say their in an open marriage or all the things men have said and done for years to get some sex on the side, there is, depending on the circumstances, a level of blame for the other party too.  Alcohol really messes with your inhibitions though.  Worst level of blame is someone who deliberately sets out to destroy a marriage, to keep the guy for herself, and that's not Luann.  Although?  Was the count married when she met him?  I don't think so, we would have probably heard by now.  Ha.

I think she just enjoys sex, really loves it, and do I think some of the other wives are a tiny bit jealous of that?  In some cases, yes. 

I did think Luann's "You need to get laid." was below the belt though.

• Love 4

What difference does it make if Bethenny knows the wife or not?  He is M A R R I E D, and Beth was with him while she was shredding Luann for making out with a married man.  BTW, Bethenny wasn't even on the island when Luann's match occurred.

It makes a difference in that one of Bethenny's other accusations was that Lu was not a girl's girl and had no real female friendships because she was an untrustworthy slut who no woman wanted to bring their men around (her and Ramona as Exhibit A & B) because she was and I quote: "a fuck doll' and would steal their men away like Ramona would a designer dress. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Yeah, I think Luann parties quite a bit, loves sex, and has hook ups with various men.  The behavior with the pirate didn't feel like it was something new or unusual for her.  I really doubt that when she's drinking she cares about whether or not they are married.  Also, some men are pretty good and not letting their marital status be known.

Shit happens.  I don't think Luann tries to break up marriages though, or targets married men specifically.  I think she simply loves sex, and loves her cocktails and "oh well."

It's weird because I really do believe the one who took the vows is most at fault, but do I think there is a bit of fault left over for the non married party?  Yeah, I do.  Even if their wife "doesn't understand them" or they say their in an open marriage or all the things men have said and done for years to get some sex on the side, there is, depending on the circumstances, a level of blame for the other party too.  Alcohol really messes with your inhibitions though.  Worst level of blame is someone who deliberately sets out to destroy a marriage, to keep the guy for herself, and that's not Luann.  Although?  Was the count married when she met him?  I don't think so, we would have probably heard by now.  Ha.

I think she just enjoys sex, really loves it, and do I think some of the other wives are a tiny bit jealous of that?  In some cases, yes. 

I did think Luann's "You need to get laid." was below the belt though.

All these things about Luann, sex, hookups, ect, Bethenny admits to doing herself yet she felt the need to ream Luann a new one about them! That is the height of hypocrisy IMO.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny would have no problem outing other insistences of this if she had them but nothing, zip, zero, nada, nothing. IMO, she is using Ramona's old claims that Luann and the Count had an "open marriage" from seasons 1 & 2. All of her information is second hand info at best, be it from Carole or from Ramona or her bartender friend, it is still second hand. Bethenny used this information in her attack on Luann then when Luann used second hand info against her, Bethenny screamed that she, Luann, was not allowed to speak of things she wasn't there for to begin with. LOL

But how can we know any of this? Maybe Lu told her about a married lover. Maybe Beth knows a married guy she slept with. Maybe she saw her checking into a hotel with a married guy. I'm not sure how anyone can say that everything Beth knows is second hand.  And why would we think that Beth would start throwing out names? She is a lot of things, but Brandi Glanville she is not. Maybe someone she slept with is still married and the wife doesn't know. Maybe publicly naming someone would ruin his life. Is it really shocking to anyone that Lu would fuck a married guy? I guess this is what is shocking to me. She cheated on her boyfriend, who she said she loved and at the time wanted a future with - while cameras and co-workers were all around. Are we to assume that she has more respect for the commitment of some random guy than she has of her commitment to her own boyfriend? 

• Love 1
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

But how can we know any of this? Maybe Lu told her about a married lover. Maybe Beth knows a married guy she slept with. Maybe she saw her checking into a hotel with a married guy. I'm not sure how anyone can say that everything Beth knows is second hand.  And why would we think that Beth would start throwing out names? She is a lot of things, but Brandi Glanville she is not. Maybe someone she slept with is still married and the wife doesn't know. Maybe publicly naming someone would ruin his life. Is it really shocking to anyone that Lu would fuck a married guy? I guess this is what is shocking to me. She cheated on her boyfriend, who she said she loved and at the time wanted a future with - while cameras and co-workers were all around. Are we to assume that she has more respect for the commitment of some random guy than she has of her commitment to her own boyfriend? 

I am going on what Bethenny, herself, said. She claimed knowledge from Carole (T&C), Ramona (pre divorce Countess/Count) and her bartender friend, she never, ever, mentioned personal, first hand knowledge herself and she would have had she any. She wouldn't need to name names, she would only have to say dated/times/locations of where she "saw" this herself and she didn't.

Do I think Luann slept with married men, sure, but I also think/believe Bethenny has as well. Despite what you may want to believe, her, Bethenny's, current BF is married, he has not filed for divorce nor has his wife at this point. That makes him married and off limits to me. Once he/wife files for divorce, then that changes the rules and it is acceptable IMO.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think it makes a difference but others might not agree. Certainly if she is a close friend it makes a huge difference to me.  Regardless, if he was living with a wife who thought they were in committed relationship it is wrong. If they are separated and both dating others than I see zero problem with it.  My parents were separated for almost 10 years before they divorced, for a variety of stupid reasons. They both had other relationships - including children - in those relationships. Who knows what the deal is with this guy. I don't think Beth would sleep with him if he was in a committed relationship, but not because I have any illusions about her integrity. I just don't think she is stupid enough to do something so public while trying to get through this divorce. She is entirely too careful.  

Regading Lu - again,  I don't believe Beth was talking about the guy in T&C. 

22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

All these things about Luann, sex, hookups, ect, Bethenny admits to doing herself yet she felt the need to ream Luann a new one about them! That is the height of hypocrisy IMO.

She quite specifically said she didn't ream her for the sex, but for the hypocrisy of pretending to be so ladylike and above them all, giving her bogus dating advice, etc.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I am going on what Bethenny, herself, said. She claimed knowledge from Carole (T&C), Ramona (pre divorce Countess/Count) and her bartender friend, she never, ever, mentioned personal, first hand knowledge herself and she would have had she any. She wouldn't need to name names, she would only have to say dated/times/locations of where she "saw" this herself and she didn't.

Do I think Luann slept with married men, sure, but I also think/believe Bethenny has as well. Despite what you may want to believe, her, Bethenny's, current BF is married, he has not filed for divorce nor has his wife at this point. That makes him married and off limits to me. Once he/wife files for divorce, then that changes the rules and it is acceptable IMO.

It isn't about what I want to believe. I know that he is married, I just don't know anything else about it at this point to make judgements about it. Beth doesn't consider herself to be technically married, and has been openly dating for a long time. Ramona was openly dating before her divorce was final, as was Lu. I don't believe that the vast majority of people consider it to be the same crime to date someone who is separated as to date someone who is not. When I talk about someone dating a married man, I'm not picturing someone who is separated, but that's just me. 

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

She quite specifically said she didn't ream her for the sex, but for the hypocrisy of pretending to be so ladylike and above them all, giving her bogus dating advice, etc.

I would have agreed with that had Bethenny done this before she first left the show years ago or even last season but Luann has been much more open since last season and Bethenny is well aware of it. She admits that she got to the house in a foul mood and IMO, she came looking for a fight and Luann was her only target because Dorinda was hostess, Carole her only real friend, she pities Jules (ED) and Ramona is her informant. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 12
On 6/13/2016 at 10:06 PM, Umbelina said:

The only problem with that argument is that she didn't need to scream calling her a slut, a whore, a fuck doll, someone women don't trust around her men to establish she was a hypocrite.  If her main goal was to establish hypocrisy than Bethenny did a poor job and resorted to slut shaming.  She is trying to rewrite history but the fact remains that she lost her head and reamed her for the sex.  That is what happened.  She knows it, Carole knows it.  

As much as some people glorify Bethenny and seem to admire her "honesty", she is shrill, petty, nasty and resorts to shouting the same thing over and over to drown out her opponent.  I can't respect people who argue like that, never have.  I can see why Luann frustrates them and why they might find her a bit hypocritical BUT my god that woman outshines them when it comes to arguing/fighting with class.  

• Love 20
(edited)

Just looking at Bethenny, she has this mean, nasty, unhappy look on her face and her voice is shrill.  Her face looks ten years older than she is, unless she's lying about her age.  I'm looking at Bethenny's face and Luann's face and Luann looks younger than Bethenny, because Bethenny always looks so tired and miserable; which I guess is how a person looks who feels they have to be snarky 24/7/365.  

Here she is with money, fame, whatever and she looks miserable all the time.  To me she's a waste of space.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

All I can remember is Kristen from Vanderpump Rules doing t-shirts after getting fired by LisaV. So is it Brandi and Kristen. Actually, those blind items are so damn confusing, just forget what I suggested. I don't like it when it is a simple matter and then made complicated with stupid names and circumstances. Hopefully someone figures out what is what. Blind items should be easy to figure out.

Blind 1 and 3 involve Erika (BH), Sonja and Bethenny. Erika is helping Sonja fight Bethenny because of Bethenny selling "Zero F---S" T shirts. LOL

Blind 2 is Luann took the wind out of Bethenny's sails by announcing she/Tom got engaged first. LOL

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Interesting Blind Items, scroll down to see who the readers think the HWs are!  Blind 1 and 3 involve HWs from 2 different cities/shows and Blind 2 is only about 1 show. Who are your guesses? LOL

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/06/17/blind-item-birds-of-a-feather/

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/06/18/blind-item-engaged-by-bravo/

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/06/18/blind-item/

Frankel

Bubbles Tipsy Girl Proseco

Kitty pat the puss

CounTess

• Love 4

Re; TT 2nd blind item, it does seem far-fetched that B would want to announce an engagement when she and the new guy are both legally married to other people. And B's guy hasn't even filed for divorce, I think. At least Lu and Tom are free to marry...

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, msblossom said:

Re; TT 2nd blind item, it does seem far-fetched that B would want to announce an engagement when she and the new guy are both legally married to other people. And B's guy hasn't even filed for divorce, I think. At least Lu and Tom are free to marry...

I agree but I think they may have mixed up that Bethenny/new guy are in a "serious" relationship with "engaged". Bethenny in a serious relationship is a big deal to her/her fans and Luann's "engagement" stole her thunder. That said, Bethenny did say in the last episode, she is rethinking her stance on never getting married again. LOL

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I agree but I think they may have mixed up that Bethenny/new guy are in a "serious" relationship with "engaged". Bethenny in a serious relationship is a big deal to her/her fans and Luann's "engagement" stole her thunder. That said, Bethenny did say in the last episode, she is rethinking her stance on never getting married again. LOL

Not sure, but I can't help thinking there's more than meets the eye concerning B's 'new' relationship. I'm jaded where Bethenny is concerned, my dislike for her gets in the way of my ability to see her objectively, therefore I wonder if they've been involved longer than they claim. Lu may be many things, but we haven't seen her get in a serious relationship with a married man of 20 years who happens to be married to a good (?) friend of hers. B claims she's a girl's girl, which I think is total bs, and even if that is the case, I can't wrap my head around it ever being ok to do that to a friend. Although it worked for David and Mohammed.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Thank you! I love when it is to the point, like your answer. I was leaning more towards Brandi and her stupid shirts going after Kristen. Wow, so Erika is getting back at b. Haha. I hope b has to spend a lot of money on lawyers. For any and every thing in her life. And what? b is engaged? To that guy she was pictured holding hands with? Don't you need to be divorced first? Does that guy have money? I hope he has just enough to reel her in and then makes her have to spend more money on lawyers. I kind of want her back to less than a million. Simply because I hate her TJMaxx schtick!! I can't stand it with her! And the reason is it is just like her so called quips and zingers. She didn't invent one of them and uses them until you are sick of them. Same with the TJMaxx stuff. Over kill. Her Hamptons house is horrible because of her decorating. She thinks she is being hip with it but it is a joke.

Sure you can be "engaged" even if your divorce isn't final, heck some people get engaged to someone else while still married before they even leave their spouse. Of course that doesn't mean it is the moral/nice/proper thing to do though. LOL

Yes, I think they are referring to this latest guy Bethenny has been seen with and unless she is lying about when they got together than she needs to keep her mouth closed about Luann's quick engagement.  Really, either way, she needs to keep her mouth shut about Luann's dating/sex life as she has no room to throw stones, Glass houses and all! LOL

I have to wonder if this guy and his soon to be ex, Jill, signed a prenup? Where they all that common 20 years ago? He may end up with a lot less than what he has now or what Bethenny thinks he has. LOL

• Love 4
16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Blind 1 and 3 involve Erika (BH), Sonja and Bethenny. Erika is helping Sonja fight Bethenny because of Bethenny selling "Zero F---S" T shirts. LOL

Blind 2 is Luann took the wind out of Bethenny's sails by announcing she/Tom got engaged first. LOL

If we're getting these cross franchise feuds that have nothing to do with Brandi's messy ass, then we are due for an all stars season. All stars! All stars! All stars!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

If we're getting these cross franchise feuds that have nothing to do with Brandi's messy ass, then we are due for an all stars season. All stars! All stars! All stars!

It would be interesting to see Bethenny and Erika go up against each other. Erika came out on top the last time but I am not sure she would a second time, Bethenny is a fast learner, seeks and zeros in on an opponents Achilles Heel faster than most people do and she does it for sport IMO. Of course, Erika has already learned that not playing into Bethenny's game is the fastest way to beat her. It would be interesting for sure.

• Love 7
On June 13, 2016 at 8:28 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

The thing that is horrible is Bethenny's hypocrisy

• Love 9

The weirdest thing about Beth going after Lu and her sex life is that there was no legit reason for it.  What does Lu's sex life have to do with Beth?  For me, it was just another situation where Beth came off being ridiculous.  Is she that desperate for attention, aka storylline,  or is Beth pissed about something else with Lu?  

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

It wasn't about Luann's sex life, it was about her hypocrisy in savagely attacking Carole for months for doing exactly the same things Luann does on the reg.

Bethenny didn't care last year at all about the Lu/Carole fight.  Now she suddenly cares? Bullshit Bethenny.  Bethenny is mad at Luann for something else. This whole "hypocrisy of Luann's" is a smokescreen - a red herring. Luann isn't the same Luann from 5 seasons ago. The only hypocrisy is Bethenny calling Luann out for dating married men when Bethenny is doing it too.   Bethenny wants to control the story lines. She is pissed that Luann got engaged, and she can't bear that Luann gets a good storyline that Bethenny isn't part of.

Spoiler

And if the Tamara Tattles Blind Items are true, she is really mad that Luann stole her engagement storyline. The travail of the never-wanting-to-get-married Bethenny whose heart was stolen by her HS girlfriends husband. Hahahahaha.  Geez Bethenny is so tone deaf. He's still fucking married, and divorce papers haven't even been filed.  That blind can't be true.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, jinjer said:

Bethenny didn't care last year at all about the Lu/Carole fight.  Now she suddenly cares? Bullshit Bethenny.  Bethenny is mad at Luann for something else. This whole "hypocrisy of Luann's" is a smokescreen - a red herring. Luann isn't the same Luann from 5 seasons ago. The only hypocrisy is Bethenny calling Luann out for dating married men when Bethenny is doing it too.   Bethenny wants to control the story lines. She is pissed that Luann got engaged, and she can't bear that Luann gets a good storyline that Bethenny isn't part of.

Reveal hidden contents

And if the Tamara Tattles Blind Items are true, she is really mad that Luann stole her engagement storyline. The travail of the never-wanting-to-get-married Bethenny whose heart was stolen by her HS girlfriends husband. Hahahahaha.  Geez Bethenny is so tone deaf. He's still fucking married, and divorce papers haven't even been filed.  That blind can't be true.

I don't think she cared during the season because it wasn't a thing during the season (when they were filming). It never became a thing until filming ended and Lu needed a reason to ramp up the drama. It's hard to know that Beth thought about everything that followed. I don't remember her taking any side during the reunion. And again, the thing with Lu beginning to date someone that Ramona had previously gone out with hadn't happened yet. Beth has never seemed to have any issues with Lu and her sex life before she came after Carole, then turned around and behaved in a way that she had previously railed against. Her problem with Lu is the hypocrisy. The hypocrisy just has something to do with sex. 

I do agree that I think there is more there. I don't think Beth has ever really liked Lu much, always believing her to be a fake and a phony. And a snake. She always thought (and said as much) that Lu was pretending for the camera. She watched Lu be fine with Carole for all of filming, then go bat shit crazy on her afterwards in the press. Was she faking during filming, or faking after? Either way that girl was faking something. Then she is desperate for camera time when Beth has the BH gals over to her house. Forget that Lu isn't close to any of those gals, she wants to get on camera. Fakety fake fake. Then she pretends that she didn't know that Ramona had been dating this dude, when there is little to no chance that Lu wouldn't be aware of something that was reported in the press. So why is she pretending not to know about it? Is the relationship fake to create a dynamic storyline about Lu dating a guy who dated two other HW's? I think that Beth (and the others) think that it at least started out fake. 

• Love 4

Sometimes I pass out with the TV on and wake up to infomercials.

I saw one the other day that made me laugh - I forgot about it until this morning - when I saw it again.

There is a blender/food processor with the name "Ninja".  As they are going thru all the foods it preps, their are some testimonials that they squeeze in and TH clip shows a man that says something like, "I make skinny margaritas in my Ninja and boy are they GOOD!"

She probably doesn't watch infomercials, she's too busy running an empire to catch scofflaws like that? 

• Love 2

So now, she has a show on Andy Sirius channel.

As you can all imagine, it is all bragging, whining  and shilling.

The name dropping is simply off the chains.

For all her successes, Beth is still so insecure.

on the other hand, she just lost her  case against Sonja.

bet u she is gonna be even more salty at the reunion.

Why is she so mad at lulu????

Let the countess be great Beth and she could learn a few pointer from her.

For instances, how to enjoy her life and how to get it in gracefully.

Luann looks super happy!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Luann looks super happy!

She does.  That's in contrast to how Bethy looked when she was telling Carole this guy she's dating is making her reconsider never getting married.  She didn't look happy about it.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, izabella said:

She does.  That's in contrast to how Bethy looked when she was telling Carole this guy she's dating is making her reconsider never getting married.  She didn't look happy about it.

It is really sad for Beth, no matter how glorious her personal and professional life is, Beth is not able to feel nor express joy, imo

Her new dude seems like another dud.

It is super shady for her to date one of her friend's soon to be ex.

Beth is not stupid, she knows that if he does it with you, he will do it to you. Bad pick for her, imo.

• Love 2
(edited)

This is old news, but I would never buy any product from anyone (especially a businesswoman) who refers to any woman as a "fuck doll". That is one of the most vile things I have ever heard in my life. Disgusting. I used to find Bethenny amusing in her absurdity, but that was a step (or 5,000) too far. No one who is a "girl's girl" or a feminist would refer to another woman (no matter how much they hated them) as a fuck doll. Who even thinks of such things? If one of the men had said that, they'd be (rightly) reamed. I hope Beth's daughter never hears/sees this. Bethenny is disgusting for referring to another human being in such a vile manner. I can't believe the shit that comes out of her mouth. It's like she's trying to alienate everyone. Well she's succeeded in losing any respect that I ever had for her. Good job Bethenny, you finally convinced me that you are unlikable and miserable. Calling a grown woman the equivalent of a sexual object is horrific and representative of much of what is wrong with so-called casual sexism.

If not being able to handle Beth is wrong, then I don't want to be right. So I guess I can't handle "the truth" according to Bethenny. I'm very okay with this.

As far as the "news" item that Bethenny is engaged... Um, Congrats.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 22
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:55 PM, WireWrap said:
10 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think she cared during the season because it wasn't a thing during the season (when they were filming). It never became a thing until filming ended and Lu needed a reason to ramp up the drama. It's hard to know that Beth thought about everything that followed. I don't remember her taking any side during the reunion. And again, the thing with Lu beginning to date someone that Ramona had previously gone out with hadn't happened yet. Beth has never seemed to have any issues with Lu and her sex life before she came after Carole, then turned around and behaved in a way that she had previously railed against. Her problem with Lu is the hypocrisy. The hypocrisy just has something to do with sex. 

I do agree that I think there is more there. I don't think Beth has ever really liked Lu much, always believing her to be a fake and a phony. And a snake. She always thought (and said as much) that Lu was pretending for the camera. She watched Lu be fine with Carole for all of filming, then go bat shit crazy on her afterwards in the press. Was she faking during filming, or faking after? Either way that girl was faking something. Then she is desperate for camera time when Beth has the BH gals over to her house. Forget that Lu isn't close to any of those gals, she wants to get on camera. Fakety fake fake. Then she pretends that she didn't know that Ramona had been dating this dude, when there is little to no chance that Lu wouldn't be aware of something that was reported in the press. So why is she pretending not to know about it? Is the relationship fake to create a dynamic storyline about Lu dating a guy who dated two other HW's? I think that Beth (and the others) think that it at least started out fake. 

Season 1 Bethenny said she "loved Luann" and she was a great woman.  Maybe what others don't like about Bethenny is that she feels this need to just read people for their personalities. It is not a good trait.  If a person's personality trait has an effect on you that is one thing but Luann does not interfere in Bethenny's life. Luann telling Jill it is impolite to put lipstick on at the table doesn't have some profound effect on Bethenny. Luann not discussing her marriage has little to do with Bethenny.  The Count wasn't around Season 2, and Luann confided in the others things were shaky at some point.  I would think Luann's first duty would be to her marriage and children and maybe trying to make the marriage work.  Luann doesn't pee on camera, Bethenny does, it doesn't make one more real than the other.  I am quite certain Luann pees.

Bethenny can't call someone a slut, a whore, a fuck doll and then say she isn't making judgments about another' sex life.  She is.  She is afraid to bring her man around Luann.  The hypocrisy was Bethenny saying she was nothing like Luann as she didn't sleep with married men-well apparently  she does.  She also sleeps with a friend's husband-not a dinner date or one night stand but husband.  I think Bethenny was ridiculous to bring up Tom and Ramona and although she never has regrets that would seem to be a pretty good one to own up to.

It is not fake to want camera time when you are in the reality show business it is called business.  Luann knows several of RHOBH.  It is really no different than Erika, LVP or Eileen going to dinner at Bethenny's.  If Bethenny wants to be  mad at Luann that is her prerogative.  Luann said she wanted to be included for whatever reason Bethenny did not want to include her. 

What Luann said, was that she asked Tom and he said he and Ramona had gone out to dinner.  Which indicates she did know and asked Tom.  To me the difference was dating and going to dinner.  By the time Tom rolled around to Luann it was over between he and Ramona and never even left the starting blocks. I am still at a loss as to why Luann would check in with Ramona.  Ramona has always hated Luann.  What did Ramona care or why does she care who dates Tom?  More importantly why does Bethenny care who dates Tom?

• Love 12