Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, druzy said:

This is Behtenny's reply to a tweet regarding her jaw- maybe she reads this board?

PHM‏@pm_phd

@Bethenny What is your view of where botox should and shouldn't be used?

9:28 PM - 15 May 2016

Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny  33m33 minutes ago

Bethenny Frankel Retweeted PHM

I grind & built jaw muscle.botox atrophies it. Started in asia @howardsobel tried on me & it changed my life.

Oh puhleeze plenty of people grind their teeth and don't have jaws like this Beth

image.jpeg

• Love 2

Wait for it! Aaaaaaaand there it is: Beth gives an interview about how it's Botox only only Botox:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/16/real-housewives-star-bethenny-frankel-addresses-plastic-surger/21378396/

The 45-year-old TV personality has been the target of numerous plastic surgery rumors after she stepped out with a dramatically different face shape earlier this year. One media outlet even speculated she got a face-lift or chin implants.

The thing is -- implants add, shape, redefine. They don't detract or reduce, so the reference is kinda pointless.

"I have not had invasive plastic surgery, I have not had a nose job," she bluntly confirmed.

Ain't no one talking 'bout your snout, Beth. Still guessing she had a reverse sliding genio or jaw shaving or something in that realm. Hey, she's in good company -- then vs nows of Ah-nuld suggest he's no stranger to jaw reduction and the former Bruce (who is featured in one of those links I posted upthread) underwent similar procedures.

• Love 2

This constant barrage of Bethenny on Bravo.com is nauseating.  According to WWHL last night, she's "guest editing" the site for the whole week.  I predict by mid day tomorrow, all ads will be for SkinnyGirl.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

This constant barrage of Bethenny on Bravo.com is nauseating.  According to WWHL last night, she's "guest editing" the site for the whole week.  I predict by mid day tomorrow, all ads will be for SkinnyGirl.  

Ugh. Not sure about the ads but the content is certainly Bethy-centric. But it might have always been that.

Huh, botox, my aunt fanny.

• Love 3
(edited)

I totally think Botox could explain the improvement in her jaw.  She had crazy wide jaw syndrome, and on this board lo these many years, there's been speculation it was bulimia-related.  WHATEVER THE CAUSE, though, I can see how it was possibly bulging muscle that has been partly disabled by Botox and then atrophied over time.  I also think she's put fillers in there (maybe) to smooth out the concave parts of the sides of her face.  I do not think the bump in her jaw was bone only, nor that she needed or had jaw-shaving to reduce it.  

I do think she's put MUCHO DINERO into her face, and she's gotten REALLY good, subtle work done.  Whenever I see that kind of work, I think-- that's what a lot of money looks like!  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 7
On 5/17/2016 at 5:26 PM, OhGromit said:

I totally think Botox could explain the improvement in her jaw.  She had crazy wide jaw syndrome, and on this board lo these many years, there's been speculation it was bulimia-related.  WHATEVER THE CAUSE, though, I can see how it was possibly bulging muscle that has been partly disabled by Botox and then atrophied over time.  I also think she's put fillers in there (maybe) to smooth out the concave parts of the sides of her face.  I do not think the bump in her jaw was bone only, nor that she needed or had jaw-shaving to reduce it.  

I do think she's put MUCHO DINERO into her face, and she's gotten REALLY good, subtle work done.  Whenever I see that kind of work, I think-- that's what a lot of money looks like!  

Absolutely.  At first I thought the botox story was bullshit, but when you did a search, there are befores and afters of people that have had that botox for the jaw and sure enough, big difference.  

• Love 1

Botox when done right is pretty darn good.  My dentist (yes, dentist!) offers it.  I get it right between my brow.  I'm 48 and my skin is actually really good but I tend to furrow my brow.  Got a little botox after a cleaning and damn it if it doesn't look 800 times better!  It's very subtle so it doesn't look like that waxy look you get with fillers.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Botox when done right is pretty darn good.  My dentist (yes, dentist!) offers it.  I get it right between my brow.  I'm 48 and my skin is actually really good but I tend to furrow my brow.  Got a little botox after a cleaning and damn it if it doesn't look 800 times better!  It's very subtle so it doesn't look like that waxy look you get with fillers.

I did Botox too on the "angry eleven" between the eyes but what I found out was my expression compensated and I got deep creases across my forehead. So I did give it up and everything relaxed.

• Love 6

There is not enough Botox on the planet to make Bethenny Frankel look like a nice person.  The way she went in on Sonya was ridiculous.  Do the brands sound the same?  Yes.  Will anybody confuse the two?  Probably some.  Who cares? 

Bethenny acts like she invented the iPhone but, in reality, she's selling alcohol mixed with artificial sweeteners.  She needs to get over herself.  No wonder she has no family, who could stand her?

Girl, bye. 

• Love 19
7 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I did Botox too on the "angry eleven" between the eyes but what I found out was my expression compensated and I got deep creases across my forehead. So I did give it up and everything relaxed.

And there's "bunny nose syndrome", where Botox placed to stop wrinkling at the outer corners of the eyes results in long creases starting at the inner corner and running down the side of the nose. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

That's funny!  I haven't had that effect!

1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

That's funny!  I haven't had that effect!

Good! I also had a plastic surgeon say he could snip the muscle. Sooo glad I didn't do that.

Have to say though that those jaw pixs are amazing and if B did that she made the right decision because her jaw looks good.

Just now, Almost 3000 said:

Good! I also had a plastic surgeon say he could snip the muscle. Sooo glad I didn't do that.

Have to say though that those jaw pixs are amazing and if B did that she made the right decision because her jaw looks good.

Totally agree.  she looks quite pretty now.

However she did it, she did something.

Why not make that a storyline? "I had no childhood so I gritted my teeth and through the magic of SkinnyGirlBoTox I reduced my jawline by more than you assholes will ever know." 

Is some version of botox on that list?

She also has a much better makeup artist. Slimmed down her nose. Etc.

• Love 6

Despite BF's complaints about "cheater brands" I saw somewhere (maybe twitter?) That she is selling  shirts that say " zero fucks to give." Isn't that Erika Jayne's line?

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Maire said:

Despite BF's complaints about "cheater brands" I saw somewhere (maybe twitter?) That she is selling  shirts that say " zero fucks to give." Isn't that Erika Jayne's line?

I'm pretty sure that meme preceded either Ho. 2011Urban Dictionary entry.

People wear t-shirts with that on them? Outside of the house? I don't mind throwing some foul language around once in a while but draw the line at wearing that word. Though I did once have a tee that proclaimed it was "Another shitty day in paradise". Hmpf.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/6/2016 at 1:55 PM, Duke2801 said:

This article talks about the possibility (or non-possibility) of Kelly B. returning to RHoNYC.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/05/06/will-kelly-bensimon-return-rhony/

Ack. I'm so torn.  On one hand, I really can't stand Kelly Bensimon. I thought she's completely delusional, vapid, and (despite her protests to the contrary) kind of mean.  But on the other hand, I do believe she is one of the few Housewives who wouldn't kowtow to Bethenny. And that would be a refreshing change from this season and last (though I do believe that Heather did her best to stand up to B, but not sure if she succeeded).

So, my friends, you see my moral dilemma. To root for Kelly's return, or not to root. That is the question. Gah, it's like Sophie's Choice up in here!

On 5/6/2016 at 1:55 PM, Duke2801 said:

This article talks about the possibility (or non-possibility) of Kelly B. returning to RHoNYC.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/05/06/will-kelly-bensimon-return-rhony/

Ack. I'm so torn.  On one hand, I really can't stand Kelly Bensimon. I thought she's completely delusional, vapid, and (despite her protests to the contrary) kind of mean.  But on the other hand, I do believe she is one of the few Housewives who wouldn't kowtow to Bethenny. And that would be a refreshing change from this season and last (though I do believe that Heather did her best to stand up to B, but not sure if she succeeded).

So, my friends, you see my moral dilemma. To root for Kelly's return, or not to root. That is the question. Gah, it's like Sophie's Choice up in here!

Does anyone see Bethenny in this list?  I personally just kept checking, 1,2,3 and so on, down the line.  Of cost

http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/the-25-things-that-people-with-type-a-personalities-do/

Edited by Souvlaki
Accidental quoting due to possible sleep deprivation ("GO to Sleep!") Please delete, thanks!
(edited)
15 hours ago, Souvlaki said:

I happened upon the original interview ( if you could call it that). The question to Kelly  was basically " would you return to reality TV?". There's is nothing about Bravo being interested or her returning to RHoNY. I'm sure she would like to return, how many jobs are out there for a gummy bear loving lunatic? The big question is ,who, if anybody, is offering

Eta this was in response to Duke's post. I quoted the wrong poster :(. 

Edited by Satchels of gold
  • Love 3

She constantly puts dated terms on swag and sells them.  Hypocritical? Yes. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Sooo..... has it been discussed that she is dating the (estranged) husband of one of her supposed good friends?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3629867/Bethenny-Frankel-45-looks-happy-holds-hands-New-York-banker-Dennis-Shields-strolling-Manhattan.html

I guess she can cross off, "I don't sleep with married men," from her list.  This is why you don't throw around words like hypocrite.  It always comes back to bite the one who said it.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I guess she can cross off, "I don't sleep with married men," from her list.  This is why you don't throw around words like hypocrite.  It always comes back to bite the one who said it.

I know right??  I seriously hope this gets brought up at the reunion.  (oh no, wait, have they taped already??)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

I know right??  I seriously hope this gets brought up at the reunion.  (oh no, wait, have they taped already??)

No, they have not taped the reunion as of yet. They don't do that until near the end of the season with maybe 3 or so episodes left. And I agree, I hope someone throws that up in her face. LOL

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

No, they have not taped the reunion as of yet. They don't do that until near the end of the season with maybe 3 or so episodes left. And I agree, I hope someone throws that up in her face. LOL

Should make for an interesting Reunion.  Sonja is not drinking and Bethenny's love life is in the news. 

We will see how well it works out for Bethenny trying to avoid the questions.  I don't think Luann is got to let her weasel out of it. 

• Love 1

If Beth is actually dating a married guy, and the wife is upset about it, I don't think they can keep it out of the reunion. Even if they do, Lu knows her way around a Twitter feed and is big on interviews, so she can make sure the story is front and center. If she makes it a thing outside of the show (and from the interviews she has done she is) I think it will have to be addressed at the Reunion. Personally, I find it difficult to believe that someone who has gone to such great lengths to keep her personal stuff out of the media would be seen walking down the street holding hands with this guy, with a very high profile divorce going on, if this was something she isn't prepared to address.  I am sure the media is all over this guys wife to get her side of the story, so it probably won't be long before we hear more. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, izabella said:

Don't hold your breath!  I don't think anyone is allowed to talk about Bethy's personal life on this show except Bethy. 

Aww man. Yeah I know you're right .... BUT there is still some teeny-tiny part of me holding out hope! 

Ooops I just saw that WireWrap had already linked this story in the Beth & Jason thread - I should have looked there before I posted it here!

12 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

If Beth is actually dating a married guy, and the wife is upset about it, I don't think they can keep it out of the reunion

From your fingertips to Andy's ears! 

• Love 3

Bethenny confirmed it on her twitter.  Said they were both still married, but separated. 

Rather, she confirmed they were together, didn't mention his estranged wife's opinion.  He could be an ass, and she could be a homewrecker, OR perhaps the two were going to divorce anyway, or he caught her cheating, or she hated his snoring...it's hard to know what goes on inside a marriage.

• Love 3

I have no issue with two legally separated people who are caught in a long drawn out divorce dating each other.  It's a bit messy but each have clearly, and on paper, checked out of their relationships.  

BUT you can't go after Luann for dating some guy Ramona went on a few dates with and rant about girls girl and girl code *IF* you are dating the ex of a long term friend.  It doesn't matter if both were really unhappy in the marriage and the divorce is mutual there is NO WAY that soon to be ex-wife is OK with her husband dating a long term friend.  It just makes the relationship between the girlfriends complicated and in essence you have picked the guy over your friendship and ended the friendship.  

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Well, except Bethenny wasn't the one screaming girl code last year.  That was Luann.

Yes, she was screaming it at Luann on last nights episode.

• Love 6

I tried googling the ex-wife, but I couldn't find any evidence that she and Bethenny were friends. If they actually were good friends, that would really lower my opinion of her. If she was always close friends with him, and just happened to attend the same high school as the woman he married, it wouldn't affect my opinion of her.

• Love 3
Just now, Umbelina said:

She was quoting her.  It's not about men, it's about Luann being a hypocrite.

No, Bethenny actually told Luann she wasn't a "girls girl" and that she/Ramona/ALL the others didn't want to introduce her to any guy they were dating because she would try to steal them and that made her "Not a girls girl".

• Love 5
(edited)

Is the new guy's wife the woman Bethy met up with in Miami one of the first seasons?

The one who poor deprived little Bethy went to private school with?

eta I think her name was Jill...

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Also cross off being a girl's girl and safe to be around other women's men.

One thing I don't want to get lost in all this is the fact that this is the husband of a friends she has known for 20 years. They reportedly hung out together on occasion. Frankly, I find that more problematic than dating a separated man. I feel like the possibility is real that that aspect of it will be swept under the rug and she will hang her hat on that he is separated and no one will dare challenge her. 

59 minutes ago, Castina said:

The guy's wife's first name is Jill.  Can't remember season 1 to know if it's the same person.

Jill is it? How fitting. Like glorious bookends. The same name that made her a heroine and saw her triumphant over someone most of the viewing audience saw as pure evil is the same name that might cast her as a hypocrite and villain. Full circle. 

It is said that B was shopping for apartments in the $15-20 million range. Got dang! She has the Hamptons place and 2 places in the city. One for her business and likely leased and the other she just renovated. She was also with her new BF. So wondering if this is just a purchase for him, for her or are they buying together? How much money does she have? 

I'm betting $$ that she will be using her health scare to try to turn things around and humanize herself. 

• Love 7

I doubt very much she is buying it with him.  Can't rule out either that this is for show as the real estate guy seen in that paparazzi video is on another Bravo show about real estate.  Also allowing herself to be seen holding hands when she knew the cameras were all around seems calculated.  Maybe just her getting ahead of the story by showing she has nothing to hide, walking hand in hand in full view of public and paparazzi will boost her story (as per recent tweet) that they are two legally married, but separated adults.  

She will gloss over the Jill angle.  Just like a recent tweet where someone challenged her on her settling at least one lawsuit brought against her by Skinny Cow (the story John was obviously trying to sputter out at that bra party). In typical fashion she spoke down to that person as if they were stupid stating that 1) they worked together and 2) that Skinny Cow is dairy and Skinny Girl is alcohol so the businesses were completely different.   BUT I googled the case numbers that person tweeted and found the following:

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/tu0omlau/uspto-trademark-trial-and-appeal-board/societe-des-produits-nestle-sa-v-bb-endeavors-llc/

If you look through those files their issue is with her protein drinks etc.. Not the alcohol brand.  So she wasn't being honest with that person who tweeted at her, or John.   She wants us to think the issue is dairy vs alcohol but if you read those files it was about the newer stuff she is trying to pedal.  I also read something about a suit against her in fall 2015 but can't find the bookmarks but could go some way to explaining why she is so hostile on this season and hypersensitive about that brand of hers.  

I also just discovered that she has her own line of shapewear which of course was Heather's niche but I´m sure her shapewear isn't at all similar to any of Heathers and has nothing to do with Bethenny's behaviour with Heather.  

The problem with people like Bethenny is they just shout really loud over and over again the same talking points because if she tried to argue or debate in a calmer more rational way she opens the door for someone putting two and two together and calling her on her bs.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, NewDigs said:

Is the new guy's wife the woman Bethy met up with in Miami one of the first seasons?

Sarah

• Love 1
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, she was screaming it at Luann on last nights episode.

Bethanny sounded like a drugged out crackhead ranting on the street. 

Messy, desperate, illogical, irrelevant, rehearsed comments- yet lacking poise. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, NewDigs said:

I had the same question.   Yeah, when she ran to Miami because Jason101  was dumping her

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Sarah

Didn't Jill come up to the Hamptons rental Beth had that first marriage year?  I think I recall a Jill coming to something.