Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Kelly Bensimon has a moment about Bethenny:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/kelly-bensimon-goes-off-on-bethenny-frankel-claims-bethenny-owes-her-an-apology/

Many years ago someone told me to really listen to the exchanges between B & K.  I cam away with something different than my initial impression.  Bethenny was very harsh with Kelly just because Kelly was popular.

See, I could more easily defend Jill against Bethenny than I ever could Kelly, and I think Jill is nearly indefensible. I could maaaaybe see how Jill felt that Bethenny used her when she was on her way up and then discarded Jill once she had no need for her. Maybe.

But Kelly unfairly treated by Bethenny? No way. Kelly and Bethenny were never friends, and B's story about Kelly always acting as if they'd never met before rang true and was echoed by the other HWs. To me, Kelly was by far the most detestable NY HW, maybe even more so than Aviva. Kelly's entitlement and dismissiveness was only barely masked by her incoherence and "hiiiyeeeee" airkisses. She was drunk Sonja delusional and Countess Luann elitist, but without the former's humor and the latter's wit. Kelly was a nasty piece of work most of the time, and I'm glad Bethenny was there to call it out.

• Love 8

Was the 3 Part Reunion Bethenny's audition tape for host of Celebrity Apprentice? I believe she'd be perfect for this type of reality show and she certainly has the balls to tell someone they're fired, lol!

The Celebrity Apprentice’ News 2015: Bethenny Frankel Is Begging Producers To Make Her Host Of The Show

By Joanna Mazewski on Sep 01, 2015 02:25 PM EDTDoes Bethenny Frankel want to be the new Donald Trump? That's what a new report says as rumors as swirling that the Real Housewives of New York star is begging producers to make her the new host of NBC's hot show, The Celebrity Apprentice.

According to Naughty Gossip on Tuesday, Frankel supposedly thinks she's the right person for the job, even though producers have been eyeing George Clooney's wife, Amal, for the role instead.

A source told the site, "Bethenny did Martha Stewarts version of the show and thinks she would be the best person to replace Trump. She knows reality TV and runs her own business. Plus, she's a women, which is something the producers are looking for."

NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt said, "We're obviously looking for a host of that show that will make noise and will be a big personality. There are a few people out there that fit that bill."http://www.enstarz.com/articles/105741/20150901/celebrity-apprentice-news-2015-bethenny-frankel-begging-producers-make-host.htm

7f651949-22cd-446a-a804-f49c11d6d268_zps

I just cannot get over this woman's ego....I am beginning to think she is really seriously disturbed

• Love 6

Aww... ya' had to go and make me look at that picture again!! Though it is a, small, consolation that talula reported it's from 2011.

That bikini shot, are those her ribs? Or skin? And sorry, Bethy, but I also can't unsee that swimming pool cellulite shot.

She's having an event? Who the hell wants to hear any more from her? I've heard way too much. But we get a good look at her frown lines. Mini-bonus.

• Love 4

I just cannot get over this woman's ego....I am beginning to think she is really seriously disturbed

Aww... ya' had to go and make me look at that picture again!! Though it is a, small, consolation that talula reported it's from 2011.

That bikini shot, are those her ribs? Or skin? And sorry, Bethy, but I also can't unsee that swimming pool cellulite shot.

She's having an event? Who the hell wants to hear any more from her? I've heard way too much. But we get a good look at her frown lines. Mini-bonus.

Isn't it convenient that the press is there to take photos or videos of Bethenny wherever she goes? Could be her latest endeavour of hosting Celebrity Apprentice has her full time attention to try and remain relevant?!? IMO she wants to amass a fortune while she is relatively young and has something to sell...her lifestyle brand. I suppose as with anyone in the entertainment business it's "strike while the iron is hot." My hubby's fortune cookie message on our first date, lol.

• Love 2

Isn't it convenient that the press is there to take photos or videos of Bethenny wherever she goes? Could be her latest endeavour of hosting Celebrity Apprentice has her full time attention to try and remain relevant?!? IMO she wants to amass a fortune while she is relatively young and has something to sell...her lifestyle brand. I suppose as with anyone in the entertainment business it's "strike while the iron is hot." My hubby's fortune cookie message on our first date, lol.

It certainly is convenient.....perhaps she has Brynn trained....even at her tender age.....to alert the press....kidding, of course...but when that kid is old enough, Bethenny just might consider doing just that.

Certainly was a wonderfully fortuitous fortune for your husband

• Love 3

More like she does all the arranging, lol!

Haha that cookie really was a fortune cookie...two years later we married!

Yep, you're right

I think that's wonderful about the cookie! So very interesting how thing s work out sometimes.

• Love 2

Those bikini shots looked similar, again, to the Katie/Suri-paps-dance shots.

I could only stomach The Donald on CA because his on-screen time was relatively brief. And I could pretend he was playing a character.

They'd have to bring people back from the dead for me to watch a Betthhenny version.

I got a cookie fortune at lunch a few hours before I met my now husband. It was something a little more enigmatic than, You're Gonna' Get Lucky Stick to the Path, but not much more. We've been together 26 years. I probably still have it somewhere.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 3

"strike while the iron is hot." My hubby's fortune cookie message on our first date, lol.

Aw. I love that.

Had to come here as soon as I got home to report that today at a barbeque, I had a salad and dressed it with Skinnygirl Poppyseed Dressing.  I hate to say it but the skinny bitch has a hit on her hands as far as I'm concerned.   It was delicious

• Love 2

Aw. I love that.

Had to come here as soon as I got home to report that today at a barbeque, I had a salad and dressed it with Skinnygirl Poppyseed Dressing.  I hate to say it but the skinny bitch has a hit on her hands as far as I'm concerned.   It was delicious.

Oh man it it's confession time I'll admit I have wanted to try that! And I am addicted to her stupid lime and sea salt popcorn! It's the perfect portion for one person. Well, we are helping keep B (and maybe Jason) in their penthouses.

• Love 2

Aw. I love that.

Had to come here as soon as I got home to report that today at a barbeque, I had a salad and dressed it with Skinnygirl Poppyseed Dressing.  I hate to say it but the skinny bitch has a hit on her hands as far as I'm concerned.   It was delicious.

When she was on the Martha Stewart Apprentice, she created this cilantro lime dressing for a Wishbone Salad Dressing challenge. It won and was so damn delicious. It was a limited time product. When I realized they weren't going make it permanent, I maybe bought a case of it and stored it in my basement. I was super upset when I used up my last bottle. And by upset, I mean I acted like a fiend because I used it on salads and as a marinade.

• Love 3

When she was on the Martha Stewart Apprentice, she created this cilantro lime dressing for a Wishbone Salad Dressing challenge. It won and was so damn delicious. It was a limited time product. When I realized they weren't going make it permanent, I maybe bought a case of it and stored it in my basement. I was super upset when I used up my last bottle. And by upset, I mean I acted like a fiend because I used it on salads and as a marinade.

This is why I was pretty surprised that she was pushing the Bethenny Bakes business when she first started RHoNY. Homegirl has a legitimate talent for flavor profiles. I thought salad dressings and sauces were right up her alley. Also, I thought she should have won The Apprentice.

• Love 4

Why don't you tweet her and ask for the recipe?

She does answer reasonable questions about her products and I've seen her give out recipes too.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-city-bethenny-frankel-talks-jill-zarin-100th-episode-special

I guess this is news. There was a time after Jill got kicked to the curb I felt bad about how she misread Bethenny.  Then I remembered she brought it on herself.

Oh gee another one on one moment with Andy and Bethenny.  Next year I think they should just cut to the chase and have just Bethenny and Andy at the Reunion.

• Love 3

http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-city-bethenny-frankel-talks-jill-zarin-100th-episode-special

I guess this is news. There was a time after Jill got kicked to the curb I felt bad about how she misread Bethenny.  Then I remembered she brought it on herself.

Oh gee another one on one moment with Andy and Bethenny.  Next year I think they should just cut to the chase and have just Bethenny and Andy at the Reunion.

andy-cohen-bethenny-frankel-bravo-wwhl-c

• Love 3

LOL, Jill did set up her own downfall. She underestimated Bethenny's popularity and overestimated her own.

Isn't that what Andy did this reunion because she had the final word about any and all at this reunion. The other HWs were just paper cutouts for the most part following Bethenny's lead at every turn or they were relegated to the background and not allowed to give their own version of what happened to them. LOL

• Love 4

LOL, Jill did set up her own downfall. She underestimated Bethenny's popularity and overestimated her own.

Isn't that what Andy did this reunion because she had the final word about any and all at this reunion. The other HWs were just paper cutouts for the most part following Bethenny's lead at every turn or they were relegated to the background and not allowed to give their own version of what happened to them. LOL

I agree Wire, next time Bethenny and Andy can have a big screen between them roll the packages and Bethenny can tell us why Ramona did this, and then make a well rehearsed joke, and why Luann was wrong to respond the way she did, a couple of imitations of Sonja and Dorinda and then Andy can ask her how she felt about each package.  By the next year they can cut Andy out entirely and Bethenny can just be a one person Reunion-no more Andy interrupting her as the moderator.

• Love 4

Even if Bethenny wasn't part of the scene she had total recall of what the other HWs said to each other! During the reunion she corrected Dorinda about what she said during the f-word fight with Heather. Then admonished Dorinda for not telling the truth. No one can stop her from being a show host...even though she failed at it, lol. Andy does such a bad job she can't help but jump in.

Thanks for posting that clip ZM.

From day one, I didn't like Jill. I've known a few people just like her in my life and they're insufferable. I'd be less than honest if I didn't admit that Bethenny has exhibited that trait as well. That happened a little too often this season and I'm hoping "they" decide to dial it back for next season just like they did with her crying. For me the difference between Jill and Bethenny is twofold. Bethenny is sharp with a quick wit and she doesn't have the mean streak that I've seen in Jill. There's no doubt someone will counter that with an example of Bethenny being "mean" but I don't recall Bethenny ever targeting someone the way Jill did.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

That's the ticket!

I'm sure our Bethy can turn the "packages" into a vulgarism.

Whatnthehell did that People quip about Jill even mean?

Something like, Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered and that's how it goes.

Anyone? Buehller?

• Love 1

That's the ticket!

I'm sure our Bethy can turn the "packages" into a vulgarism.

Whatnthehell did that People quip about Jill even mean?

Something like, Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered and that's how it goes.

Anyone? Buehller?

LOL I took the pigs/hogs comment as she, Bethenny is the pig.....getting fatter/wealthier/more famous and Jill as the hog....greedy and then FIRED!

• Love 4

Thanks for posting that clip ZM.

From day one, I didn't like Jill. I've known a few people just like her in my life and they're insufferable. I'd be less than honest if I didn't admit that Bethenny has exhibited that trait as well. That happened a little too often this season and I'm hoping "they" decide to dial it back for next season just like they did with her crying. For me the difference between Jill and Bethenny is twofold. Bethenny is sharp with a quick wit and she doesn't have the mean streak that I've seen in Jill. There's no doubt someone will counter that with an example of Bethenny being "mean" but I don't recall Bethenny ever targeting someone the way Jill did.

In Jill's mind, the NY show was all about her and everyone else had supporting roles, not as equal cast members IMO. Now fast forward to this season and sadly, Bethenny is turning into Jill, she is acting like she is THE main HW and the rest are in supporting roles for her. That may not be how she, Bethenny, intends it but that is how it came across to me because of the shows editing and how Andy/other HWs deferred to her throughout the season and at the reunion. Andy needs to dial  this back or give Bethenny her own show again but he can not have another season where it is ALL about Bethenny without doing more damage to both the show and to Bethenny herself. 

• Love 6

In Jill's mind, the NY show was all about her and everyone else had supporting roles, not as equal cast members IMO. Now fast forward to this season and sadly, Bethenny is turning into Jill, she is acting like she is THE main HW and the rest are in supporting roles for her. That may not be how she, Bethenny, intends it but that is how it came across to me because of the shows editing and how Andy/other HWs deferred to her throughout the season and at the reunion. Andy needs to dial this back or give Bethenny her own show again but he can not have another season where it is ALL about Bethenny without doing more damage to both the show and to Bethenny herself.

Even though I'm a self-professed Bethenny fan, I agree with you. And it's probably because I like her that I admitted they need to dial it back too. I'm hoping "they" are smart enough to recognize it. They did it with the crying so someone must be paying attention. They also showed us so many fun scenes filled with laughter in the Secrets episode. I'd like to believe that's the reason they chose to do so. Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

LOL I took the pigs/hogs comment as she, Bethenny is the pig.....getting fatter/wealthier/more famous and Jill as the hog....greedy and then FIRED!

It's been said before but, she really needs to better think through these "Betthhennyisms".

Though I have to agree with her observation of her own piggishness.

George and Aviva completely turned me off this show. And, oddly, I gave it another chance because of Bethy. Oh well.

Hard to believe Andy is so tone deaf regarding her. Maybe there is so much invested in her return that he's got to keep trying to make her likeable?

• Love 2

It's been said before but, she really needs to better think through these "Betthhennyisms".

Though I have to agree with her observation of her own piggishness.

George and Aviva completely turned me off this show. And, oddly, I gave it another chance because of Bethy. Oh well.

Hard to believe Andy is so tone deaf regarding her. Maybe there is so much invested in her return that he's got to keep trying to make her likeable?

I think Andy counted on her fans from before she left the NY/spinoffs show to raise the NY ratings with her return and it was a failure. They edited the show to make it ALL about Bethenny, she had more camera time, more THs and the show was centered on and about her return, her views, her needs, her, her, her and it was over kill IMO. Then Andy gave her the majority of the reunion to give us her opinion on just about everything even when it did not involve her, to the point that she weighed in on things that happened before she rejoined the show (St Barth/pirate). He pressed hard in trying to convince us that the Bethenny we all knew and/or liked from the first 3 years on the NY show was back and that simply isn't/wasn't the case IMO. He needs to stop trying to force Bethenny on us and let/allow her to earn back her place, as an equal, on the show naturally.

• Love 3

He pressed hard in trying to convince us that the Bethenny we all knew and/or liked from the first 3 years on the NY show was back and that simply isn't/wasn't the case IMO. He needs to stop trying to force Bethenny on us and let/allow her to earn back her place, as an equal, on the show naturally.

It's funny, because what you described is often cited by viewers as a problem with "scripted" TV shows. The protagonist usually has to overcome some sort of outsider status and then rises to the occasion by the end of S1 or S2. Then once they're on top, everyone hates them because they're no longer the scrappy underdog, but the entitled topdog asshole.

With the case of Bethenny, I agree that Bravo/Andy/producers tried too hard to manipulate her return and foist her on everyone. As has been said before, it would have been so much simpler if they just kept her role as the sober one in the back, making snarky quips about all the drunk assholes in the room.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 6

It's funny, because what you described is often cited by viewers as a problem with "scripted" TV shows. The protagonist usually has to overcome some sort of outsider status and then rises to the occasion by the end of S1 or S2. Then once they're on top, everyone hates them because they're no longer the scrappy underdog, but the entitled topdog asshole.

With the case of Bethenny, I agree that Bravo/Andy/producers tried too hard to manipulate her return and foist her on everyone. As has been said before, it would have been so much simpler if they just kept her role as the sober one in the back, making snarky quips about all the drunk assholes in the room.

Well at least we know Bethenny deserves every bit of snark thrown at her next season, lol! Andy and the editors can stand on their heads and rotate...games on. Bethenny better get a new tag line because she's surly not been real this season!!!

Hope they bring someone new who can slice and dice HWs and she begins with Bethenny!

giphy.gif

giphy-12.gif

bethenny-frankel-divorce-image-money__oP

• Love 1

Bolding mine

I have a hard time even seeing her work well as the "Greek chorus". I don't think she's all that snarky. She seems more vulgar. Snark is smarter(?) than that, imho. She did get some good shots off but, to me, they were overshadowed by her vulgarity.

I just tried to watch that Secrets show and wasn't probably 3 minutes in and Bethy mentioned how Dorinda had her poontang out, or something. Then called her a "broad" which can be a compliment but where did the poontang comment come from? Did I miss something?

• Love 6

Bolding mine

I have a hard time even seeing her work well as the "Greek chorus". I don't think she's all that snarky. She seems more vulgar. Snark is smarter(?) than that, imho. She did get some good shots off but, to me, they were overshadowed by her vulgarity.

I just tried to watch that Secrets show and wasn't probably 3 minutes in and Bethy mentioned how Dorinda had her poontang out, or something. Then called her a "broad" which can be a compliment but where did the poontang comment come from? Did I miss something?

I had to look it up...not good, if it's hanging out. If she was my son's friend I would tell my son to keep her away from me, just saying.

Poontang

Noun

(countable and uncountable, plural poontangs)

(US, colloquial, vulgar) Female genitalia; the vulva or vagina.

(US, slang, vulgar, uncountable) Sexual intercourse with a woman.

I gotta get me some poontang tonight.

Origin

From French putain "whore".

Bethenny you are:

anigif_enhanced-23118-1418162220-1_previ

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Bolding mine

I thought Bethenny said cooch? Not pootang.

I suspect it's from Dorinda's affection for wearing mini skirts and short shorts (rompers).

• Love 2

Well, B's obvious top-dawg status was crystal clear right from the very start -- certainly when Satan Andy threw a million bucks at her to come back & then apparently cut down what he was throwing at Moaner & Lu.  And we see the way Lu & Moaner treat her now.  They're skeered shitless of her & tread extremely carefully in any dealings with her.  That sure as shit ain't the way those 2 treated her years ago.  Far from it.  Moaner ain't never gonna speak to B the way she did on the Brooklyn Bridge.  And Lu is never gonna order B to not have a limo driver call Lu by her first name.  Um, nuh-uh, that would NEVER happen now.

No, it's just been oh-so-clear there's a pecking order here -- actually it's more that Bethenny now freakin' OWNS this show.  Who knows what's really going on now behind the scenes?  Maybe Satan Andy is tired of running this show & just handed it over to Bethenny -- lock, stock & barrel -- to do with whatever she pleases.  Idk, I suspect that's the real reason Heather hightailed it outta there quickly.  When Heather signed on for last season, she couldn't have known this was to become the Bethenny show.  

Hey, why not change the name of the show & just call it The Bethenny Frankel Show?  Better yet, why not boot off all the losers left & just have Amy Phillips (as Bethenny) interview Bethenny about all those faboo new SkinnyGirl products she's putting out & who she's supposedly dating?  Oh, I forgot she won't talk about who she's dating -- cough, Michael Cerrussi, cough, cough.

Look, to me, Bethenny is every bit as manipulative & cunning as Satan Andy.  Probably more so.  EVERYTHING Bethenny says or does on this show is done with extremely thoughtful & purposeful intention.  We've seen how Bethenny made a very definitive decision not to speak about her dating life.  Nothing about it was included this season & I suspect it'll be exactly the same for her next season.  

So if Bethenny's dating life is off limits, then she's gotta come up with some kind of role for herself.  So maybe her role will be (of course, mandated by Bethenny herself) to comment on everyone else & push SkinnyGirl shit endlessly.  Oh, that sounds like oodles of fun, eh?  Er, what was Bethenny's line about repetition & sanity, that she felt the ironic need to repeat?  Alrighty then.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

I thought Bethenny said cooch? Not pootang.

I suspect it's from Dorinda's affection for wearing mini skirts and short shorts (rompers).

You're right. She said cooch. But I'm not sure that its intended use is any less distasteful than poontang.

And the visual I get from "cooch hanging out" is more along the lines of the Brandi/Paris/Britney cooch-shots.

I don't get, She wears short shorts.

• Love 2

You're right. She said cooch. But I'm not sure that its intended use is any less distasteful than poontang.

And the visual I get from "cooch hanging out" is more along the lines of the Brandi/Paris/Britney cooch-shots.

I don't get, She wears short shorts.

Sonja is the one who needs a snatch guard since she insists on rolling around on casino dance floors spreading her legs and showing everyone her cooch whether they want to see it or not.

• Love 4

Yeah, definitely not two I would have put together but it's interesting. They are both quite shrewd but I hate to see her run roughshod over him. He's super nice in the Profit but he doesn't put up with any shit so maybe he could be a match for her.

He looks way older than 41.

Maybe they can have their own show on CNBC.

• Love 4

That she is.

They seem like an odd couple. I haven't watched many episodes of The Profit but he seems kinda' low key and nice. And she's not. At all.

They may really complement each other.  Like Bethenny I'm a scorpio, and I tend to be a little too intense.  I would never befriend or partner with someone like me.  I always gravitate to laid back people. 

• Love 3

Any readers of the New Yorker here? This week's issue has a profile of Bethenny, focusing on Skinnygirl. I thought it was interesting, but nothing new to those of us who have watched RHONY from the beginning, or know Bethenny from her shows and public life. I don't think the writer watches the show, though, cuz she got a couple things wrong, for ex. saying that Bethenny serves as a branding mentor for the other Housewives, such as helping launch a nail polish line. I wonder what Kristen is going to think when she reads that! There's also an incredibly bold lie told by Andy Cohen, who says that contrary to popular belief, there was no stipulation in Bethenny's contract to feature Skinnygirl products on the show this past season. "People are very cynical," says Andy. Yea, I guess those bottles of Skinnygirl cocktails just landed in their rented house in the Turks & Caicos by accident (labels facing forward), and it's probably just a coincidence that Skinnygirl products were in every bar and restaurant and home and public place that the ladies frequented all season. Call me cynical!

• Love 14

As far as Bethenny's comment versus Jill, even today... Bethenny will  mow anything down in her path including her parents, in laws, ex, business partners, friends, employees, anybody. Andy Cohen will eventually be on that list too one day and he should have taken the Jill Zarin example (instead of ramping it up for the 100th for drama) and learned from it. One day Andy Cohen will be on Bethenny's chopping block. Everyone gets there in Bethenny's unchecked quest for bloodthirsty attention, success & security.

Bethenny is loyal to no one except her dog- who is a psychological extension of herself with designer water bowls and accessories, abhorrent obedience, biting- barking at the intercom, zero boundaries,  and on and on an on. I'd say Brynn too but I think Sigmund Freud would have a field day w/Bethenny center stage in social media in her toddler clothes.

• Love 14

Any readers of the New Yorker here? This week's issue has a profile of Bethenny, focusing on Skinnygirl. I thought it was interesting, but nothing new to those of us who have watched RHONY from the beginning, or know Bethenny from her shows and public life. I don't think the writer watches the show, though, cuz she got a couple things wrong, for ex. saying that Bethenny serves as a branding mentor for the other Housewives, such as helping launch a nail polish line. I wonder what Kristen is going to think when she reads that! There's also an incredibly bold lie told by Andy Cohen, who says that contrary to popular belief, there was no stipulation in Bethenny's contract to feature Skinnygirl products on the show this past season. "People are very cynical," says Andy. Yea, I guess those bottles of Skinnygirl cocktails just landed in their rented house in the Turks & Caicos by accident (labels facing forward), and it's probably just a coincidence that Skinnygirl products were in every bar and restaurant and home and public place that the ladies frequented all season. Call me cynical!

Thanks for the heads up on that -- will have to take a look when I have time.  Not sure I have the patience or interest to read thru one of those endless New Yorker pieces -- particularly when it's about Bethenny.  is "brand mentor" the term used by Satan Andy and/or Bethenny?  Clearly, this is the shtick for Bethenny they're shoving at us -- just like she's "brutally honest" (suppressing giggles, chuckles & chortles).  Oh, and that her pushing the billions of new & weird SkinnyGirl products is just a "natural" & "organic" part on the show.  Yeah, right.

Now, maybe, just maybe, Satan Andy is telling the truth that there is nothing in Bethenny's contract about promoting SkinnyGirl.  But given how he's pretty much handed the show over to Bethenny to do as she pleases, if she wants to turn this show into a commercial for SkinnyGirl, Satan Andy & Bravo seem fine & dandy with her doing this.  Maybe her contract has no mention at all of what & when she can promote.  

Look, I'm totally guessing here & just completely going by the way Satan Andy behaves with Bethenny, that he seems so skeered shitless of her, maybe her contract is very simple -- she'll get her million (and maybe next season it could be more) to take over & run the show however she wants.  If she wants to get even with anybody whoever offended her, then that's what she'll do.  So what will next season be?  More torturing of Moaner?  And Lu?  Endless, endless, endless mentions of SkinnyGirl?  And will there be more jabs at Jason?  I suspect once she starts with that sorta stuff, it won't stop.  Ugh, if the future of this show really is Bethenny, Bethenny, Bethenny . . . well, that's too awful for me think about.

• Love 7

They may really complement each other.  Like Bethenny I'm a scorpio, and I tend to be a little too intense.  I would never befriend or partner with someone like me.  I always gravitate to laid back people.

I just looked up Marcus Lemonis' dob and he is a Scorpio too! 11/16

• Love 2

Here is the link:  http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/09/21/perfect-pitching

Skinny Girl I think will run its course.  It sounds as if she has zero commitment to quality or any sort of natural ingredients.  I noticed she gave credit to a manager, not the one who sued her and won for an introduction to David Kanbar.  My she does get her digs in.

• Love 5

It's true, she's incredibly petty and holds a grudge like nobody's business. She's also not nearly as witty as she thinks she is. Seeing the way she interacts with fans on Twitter is really eye opening. Say anything remotely negative and she will sick her fans on you. I sometimes enjoy her as a character in RHONY but in real life I don't think I could be around her for five minutes.

• Love 9