Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

I don't think anyone could describe Jason 1.0 as a famewhore (unlike Jason 2.0).   He seemed almost reluctant to be filmed, and he certainly refused to get into anything too personal on camera, which was smart (and also unlike Jason 2.0).  I think he only did the show to make Bethenny happy.   I would guess he never saw an episode of the RHoOC, though.  He probably had no idea what a mess these shows are and how it is hard to be a part of them without being somewhat tainted, even if only by association.  It's a shame it contributed to him losing his job.  He is probably one of most sane, normal people to ever be on reality tv.   

It was nice of him to be in a few scenes for Bethenny, but I can't imagine Jason 1.0 wanting his wedding filmed for the show or making his marital life an open book for a whole spin-off series, the way Jason 2.0 was happy to do.  That was some serious Slade-level fame whoriness, right there.   Bethenny has since said it would be a red flag for her if man wants to appear on TV with her.  I guess she learned that lesson the hard way, lol. Better late than never, I suppose.  

I think Jason, soon to be ex, also did the show and the spin offs, to make Bethenny happy. He may have grown to love/like being on TV but, IMO, he started out doing this for Bethenny. There is no way to determine if Jason1 would not have gotten into being on the show because he dropped her.

• Love 3

Didn't you see the picture of her eating the ghost pepper on the previous page? She must have been hot there. At least her mouth was.

This article made me laugh out loud. I don't think those experts helped: http://pagesix.com/2015/03/27/brash-bethenny-hires-personality-coaches-to-become-nicer/

LOL IMO, the "personality" coaches failed big time, she needs to ask for a refund! Also, Bravo requires both parents to sign for any child/minor to appear on camera not just 1.

• Love 4

I think Jason, soon to be ex, also did the show and the spin offs, to make Bethenny happy. He may have grown to love/like being on TV but, IMO, he started out doing this for Bethenny. There is no way to determine if Jason1 would not have gotten into being on the show because he dropped her.

Nah, Jason 1.0 was just an entirely different human being than the second Jason. He would never have slithered down the famewhore trail the way Jason Hoppy did. Hoppy was into the cameras from the minute he got the chance, never held back for a minute.  He had no reluctance at all, where Jason 1.0 was all reluctance.  

What is funny is that even as badly as he came across and how many people he made dislike him, I have no doubt Jason Hoppy would happily put it all out there again if he were offered his own show.  Not that he ever would be offered a show, because without Bethenny in his life, the guy is of absolutely zero interest (a fact probably really bothers him, lol).  I wonder what he will do when the divorce is over and his name fades from the gossip column headlines.  Probably stir up needless drama hoping for attention. Maybe he can latch onto another housewife like Slade Smiley did. But he would have to fish beyond the RHoNYC pier on some other franchise.  The NYC women are way too smart.  There is no Gretchen on their cast.  

Maybe if Bravo came up with a Real Housewives of Hazleton .... yeah. His mother Carol could be on it in a Caroline Manzo kind of role with a few random women from around her neighborhood who don't really like each other, and Jason could date various women looking for just the right one who wants to spend every weekend with his parents.  It should take maybe two episodes to get through all the women in Hazleton willing to do that, so it would have to be a limited run series, though. 

• Love 2

Love/lust/infatuation makes people do crazy or stupid things. Has there ever been any evidence Jason Hoppy was a fame whore besides being willing to appear on camera and proclaim his love for Bethany publicly? Perhaps... he was very proud of her at the time, and/or perhaps he knew her issues of abandonment and disloyalty from her past and wanted to give her things he believed she needed? Did he appear on reality shows before being with her or have a youtube channel or acting credits? I'm asking because, yes he did seen very willing to hitch his wagon to her star. And the same time though she was actively involving him and I guess showing off their relationship and love.

At the end of all of this its gotten a bit messy and that is sad but they have a beautiful and healthy daughter so they both are very blessed & likely can't imagine life if they had not commited those relationship follies. They wouldn't have Bryn.

I wonder who pushed or needed the wedding especially at the time they had it. Bethanny's already exaggerated features were so bloated. She, in my opinion, never was or will be a great beauty. However, had they waited she would have looked and felt better OR if they just never married at all - the fighting about money and property would not be happening. There is nothing wrong with not getting married even IF a couple is pregnant, JMHO!

Finally - Bethany's mom is such a 2 Face ala Seinfield. Someone was kind enough to link pictures of her pages back. In some pics from when Bethanny was a kid her mother did look like Michelle Pheiffer as Bethanny described. Very unique and stunning. In later ones her mom looks like a different person completely, not unattractive just not that model from Vogue- type face.

• Love 1
(edited)

Love/lust/infatuation makes people do crazy or stupid things. Has there ever been any evidence Jason Hoppy was a fame whore besides being willing to appear on camera and proclaim his love for Bethany publicly? Perhaps... he was very proud of her at the time, and/or perhaps he knew her issues of abandonment and disloyalty from her past and wanted to give her things he believed she needed? Did he appear on reality shows before being with her or have a youtube channel or acting credits? I'm asking because, yes he did seen very willing to hitch his wagon to her star. And the same time though she was actively involving him and I guess showing off their relationship and love.

At the end of all of this its gotten a bit messy and that is sad but they have a beautiful and healthy daughter so they both are very blessed & likely can't imagine life if they had not commited those relationship follies. They wouldn't have Bryn.

I wonder who pushed or needed the wedding especially at the time they had it. Bethanny's already exaggerated features were so bloated. She, in my opinion, never was or will be a great beauty. However, had they waited she would have looked and felt better OR if they just never married at all - the fighting about money and property would not be happening. There is nothing wrong with not getting married even IF a couple is pregnant, JMHO!

Finally - Bethany's mom is such a 2 Face ala Seinfield. Someone was kind enough to link pictures of her pages back. In some pics from when Bethanny was a kid her mother did look like Michelle Pheiffer as Bethanny described. Very unique and stunning. In later ones her mom looks like a different person completely, not unattractive just not that model from Vogue- type face.

Obviously Bethenny wanted to get married-fat face and all.  Realistically she could have married before she had a belly but the wedding was more important than the marriage.  A theme that reoccurred.

There were actually three Jasons-the one she was engaged or with just prior to her Apprentice gig-he bank rolled her, then Jason C. and finally Jason H.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
(edited)

I thought Jason 1.0, the financier, was a milquetoast bore on screen. Not agood match for B F, who is an unfiltered big mouth, imo.

In RL, who knows? The original Jason might have been a knight in shining armor. Patient, supportive, secure. But he wasnt the right guy for her.

I think B has her hands full enough with Bryn. I hope Beth never hooks up with a man with kids. Imo B isnt good stepmom material.

Last summer, my then-fiance and I made a weekend with a rich widow friend. Oy. About six couples I think. NOT my kind of weeken, but I did it for my husband and his career.

One of the women guests, a newlywed, went on and on about how her husband's young adult kids from his previous marriage often asked him for money. (Such bad taste, poor manners on her part to discuss in front of us.) She said "I think they should stand on their own two feet." I remember the husband staying silent and looking down.

Some people are decent stepparent material; so many are not. Kids (even adult kids) of divorce have enough problems w/o wicked steps getting involved.

Petunia13........I liked and appreciated your post.

Zoeysmom, 3 Jasons?! What are the odds? Yikes.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 5
(edited)

Wait, gimi Her advisers are sayin g/advising that Beth should be demure?!

What kind of crap is that? Ha! I am opposite in personality from B, and I've been fortunate to have supportive, loving family in my life, unlike B. However, do not call me demure!

Its unfortunate because aIthough, imo, B needs to tone herself down, to tell her she needs to be demure is ridiculous and counterproductive.

Imo, Bethenny needs to be patient and decent. When crap pops up like Kelly on Scary Island or Ramona on the Bklyn Bridge, or Heather asking an uncomfortable question, sure, answer, defend yourself, make your case. But then let it drop. Stop regurgitating for eternity. This show is a blip on the radar of life...move along!

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think when I saw Jason strip down to nothing and dive in the pool on their honeymoon (as a pregnant B did also) I realized that Jason was as big an exhibitionist as his wife. And remember the morning her water supposedly broke (which I didn't believe, btw), Jason dropped his towel on camera to take a shower. Two peas In a skinny "look at me" pod. . Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 6

I think Bethanny is so controlling because of the way she grew up.  As a small child she was often forced to be the parent. And because it happened to her at such a young age, it is in there pretty deep, and it's hard to remove. So when Bethenny does not have control she begins to feel deeply, desperately panicky and lashes out and does things in a desperate, grasping kind of way.

But Bethenny's lack of family ties is not because she's a horrible person who doesn't give a shit about "FAMILY!"; it's because she didn't have a family and doesn't really know what that means or how one works.  That's her tragedy, not her fault.  People who grow up with loving, supportive families could not begin to understand why someone wouldn't want their families in their lives, and the idea of limiting it in any way seems deliberately cold and mean-spirited.  While for someone in Bethenny's situation, who grew up peer-oriented, "family" is a word.  

Jason, hmm, initially I saw him as a decent guy who really loves his grief stricken parents, but Celia Rubenstein has made me rethink this a little. Frankly, he does seem a little enmeshed with them. And, as lovely and loving as they seems, we don't know what the family dynamic was in his home.  My husband and his siblings can't ever say no to their mother; she gets what she wants always.  Not saying she isn't a nice person or is not loving, that's just the family dynamic. It happens.  I have no idea if that's how it it with Jason, or if he just feels so sad for his parents that he needs to fix it for them, but it does seem just a bit much.

• Love 5

I agree, and that's why I said we don't know about their family dynamic.  I was just speculating about one of a thousand possibilities. I do actually think we saw enough to know their relationship with their son is very loving though.

• Love 5
(edited)

Donning my rose colored glasses to say that I believe they thought they were deeply in love.

Unfortunately, they jumped in too fast and weren't able to do the heavy work it was going to take to save them. Marriage shouldn't be that much work. If it is, I think you've married the wrong person. Which is obvious they did. But in the beginning? I think they thought it was true and lasting. So many strikes against them from the get go.

That was my take. They both have HUGE flaws as people and after watching the two of them attempt what other people call "communication" and "compromise" I can't say it's exactly shocking they were both single in their late 30s and are single again (not that you have to be damaged to be single, but they both kinda suck at relationships), but I think they had decent enough intentions getting married. They just got married during the new relationship high phase. That's not a great idea for anyone.

As for Bryn, I never though she was an accident. Whatever their reasons, I thought they were either trying to conceive or at least made a mutual decision to stop using protection. For the record I do think both B and J had a certain amount of agenda going on, I think they're both just kind of self centered that way, but I don't think one was deceiving the other. They both just wanted what they wanted and ignored all warning signs that it might be a bad idea. They each exhibited this type of behavior in the marriage too ( the disastrous birthday parties they planned for each other) so I think it's just typical behavior for them rather than some elaborate scheme.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 7
(edited)

Lauren Conrad just banned the word "Skinny" from her website (which is apparently very popular) because she said it was body shaming. I actually find the Skinny Girl brand name very offensive and embarrassing. I hope Bethenny changes the name to something that doesn't sound like it's targeted towards eating disordered women. Is this something we really want to support?

http://nypost.com/2014/07/14/bethenny-frankels-sickening-pose-in-4-year-olds-clothes/

She's getting to close to being this lady:

http://www.mommyish.com/2011/11/08/anorexic-mother-wears-daughter-clothes-369/

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 5

Lauren Conrad just banned the word "Skinny" from her website (which is apparently very popular) because she said it was body shaming. I actually find the Skinny Girl brand name very offensive and embarrassing. I hope Bethenny changes the name to something that doesn't sound like it's targeted towards eating disordered women. Is this something we really want to support?

http://nypost.com/2014/07/14/bethenny-frankels-sickening-pose-in-4-year-olds-clothes/

She's getting to close to being this lady:

http://www.mommyish.com/2011/11/08/anorexic-mother-wears-daughter-clothes-369/

What's scary is that Bethenny claims her mother was/is anorexic/bulimic and now she is doing the same thing in front of Bryn. Is this really what she wants her daughter to do to herself?

• Love 6

She's written entire books about her disordered eating ("Eat what you want, but only one bite!"*) and built her brand on it, so I can't imagine Brynn growing up not being affected by this.

*So, um, 50 calories a day?

• Love 4

Allegedly Beth has stated that Jason has allegedly given Bryn hot dogs, fried chicken and bacon.  The horror.  I bettcha he might have even given her a happy meal once in a while.  I have nothing against a child being on a healthy diet but there's nothing wrong, IMO, in letting a child have a little indulgence once in awhile. 

The same goes for adults.....ok, sometimes some of us indulge more than we should.

• Love 8
(edited)

Does she have friends besides her assistants? I would not want to celebrate my birthday with my employees in an intimate setting. I guess no one here can answer that question but jeez, that's sad.

That is sad. I'm always wary of women who say that they can't be friends with other women. If you think that everyone is an asshole...then you're probably the asshole.

Just re watched a BEA episode with the lead up to Bethenny's 40th birthday, where Bethenny has a girls night Birthday with FIVE of her friends! That are not employees! They rent a hotel suite, get their drink on and head out for a little night on the town. Bethenny seems to really enjoy it and her friends are having a great time with their girl.

I guess Bethenny does have friends other than her employees! And she celebrates her birthday with them!

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4

Just re watched a BEA episode with the lead up to Bethenny's 40th birthday, where Bethenny has a girls night Birthday with FIVE of her friends! That are not employees! They rent a hotel suite, get their drink on and head out for a little night on the town. Bethenny seems to really enjoy it and her friends are having a great time with their girl.

I guess Bethenny does have friends other than her employees! And she celebrates her birthday with them!

Are these her friends from her youth, like her friend in Fla? Her friends seem to be women that live out of state and that don't see her all that often IMO. Maybe that is the key to remaining friends with her, a little Bethenny goes a long way and too much Bethenny burns them out.  JMO

• Love 5

Are these her friends from her youth, like her friend in Fla? Her friends seem to be women that live out of state and that don't see her all that often IMO. Maybe that is the key to remaining friends with her, a little Bethenny goes a long way and too much Bethenny burns them out.  JMO

I didn't get their life history, but at least two are local to NYC. Lauren and Cori, as they are featured on multiple occasions.

• Love 1

What other qualifiers have to be considered in order for it to be be conceded Bethenny has friends? Now they need to be friends from her youth? I personally am friendless and alone then since the friends I had as a child and teen in a different state are no longer in my social circle twenty five years later

• Love 5

What other qualifiers have to be considered in order for it to be be conceded Bethenny has friends? Now they need to be friends from her youth? I personally am friendless and alone then since the friends I had as a child and teen in a different state are no longer in my social circle twenty five years later

I am sure Bethenny has friends but the only ones she talks about are the friends she has had since her teen/school years and they don't see each other all that often. That does not mean that they don't talk or communicate on a regular basis though. IMO, they tend to do "girl week/weekend" trip get togethers more than anything else. Which is not all that different from most women with busy lives (husbands/spouse/SO, kids, jobs). I think all the HW's have friends like that and most of these friends do not want to appear on camera either.   JMO

• Love 2

It seems Bethenny has long term friends she has known since childhood thru college, friends she has met in NYC, friends she has met through work.

I mean, she damn near sounds like a human!! LOL!

• Love 3

I'm going to need some sworn affidavits and blood and urine samples. 

• Love 3

I am sure Bethenny has friends but the only ones she talks about are the friends she has had since her teen/school years and they don't see each other all that often. That does not mean that they don't talk or communicate on a regular basis though. IMO, they tend to do "girl week/weekend" trip get togethers more than anything else. Which is not all that different from most women with busy lives (husbands/spouse/SO, kids, jobs). I think all the HW's have friends like that and most of these friends do not want to appear on camera either.   JMO

I would not want my real friends anywhere near this mess if I were a Real Housewife.  Not only to keep them protected from the crap that goes on in these shows and the public ridicule it engenders,  but also so that I had someplace to go and and people to be with who allowed me to totally get away from show issues.  A little part of your life should remain untouched by reality TV, and any housewife that totally integrates her real social circle into the show is making a big mistake in my opinion.  

So to the extent that Bethenny has moved away from including her "real" friends in the show, I think she is just being smart. I doubt anyone has slipped by the wayside just because she has money now.  Quite the opposite, actually ... I think now that Bethenny is able to pay her own way in fancy vacation spots where she previously depended upon using someone's couch to sleep on, she is likely closer to a lot of people than she was before.  She can afford to keep up now, and probably sees some of those people more than ever. 

I just think her lack of (many) close friends is an extension of her difficulty maintaining intimate relationships with men.  I think even the girlfriends we've seen, she's not all that close with.  That's been my impression from watching the friendships onscreen.  And from the lack of any such friends to designate as Bryn's potential caretaker in the event Bethenny and Jason were to pass away.  And I feel sorry that this is how it is for Bethenny, I don't think this is her situation because she's inherently unlikeable, I think it's because of her messed up childhood and b/c she hasn't gotten enough of the right treatment.   

• Love 6

Of course it's fine to consider someone a friend even if they live in a different state or are a friend from way back. But, imo, they're either "show" friends or acquaintances or simply not very close if a) none of them organized a bridal or baby shower; and b) Bethenny had to ask an employee to be her daughter's godmother and another employee to be the guardian.

• Love 1

And here we come full circle again.  If Beth had any close friends, why would she want to designate the nanny to be Bryn's legal guardian.  Are all these friends so screwed up that she felt they wouldn't be suitable.  It's just weird to me. 

(I could understand Jason not wanting one of his friends if they all were single.  I really don't remember.  Didn't at least one of Beth's friends have a child?)

• Love 3

I just think her lack of (many) close friends is an extension of her difficulty maintaining intimate relationships with men.  I think even the girlfriends we've seen, she's not all that close with.  That's been my impression from watching the friendships onscreen.  And from the lack of any such friends to designate as Bryn's potential caretaker in the event Bethenny and Jason were to pass away.  And I feel sorry that this is how it is for Bethenny, I don't think this is her situation because she's inherently unlikeable, I think it's because of her messed up childhood and b/c she hasn't gotten enough of the right treatment.   

The naming of the nanny as guardian if something happened to her/Jason was/is a red flag IMO. If it was done strictly for the show, tacky beyond words and if it was done for real, sad/pathetic. JMO

Of course it's fine to consider someone a friend even if they live in a different state or are a friend from way back. But, imo, they're either "show" friends or acquaintances or simply not very close if a) none of them organized a bridal or baby shower; and b) Bethenny had to ask an employee to be her daughter's godmother and another employee to be the guardian.

I do think she has "girl friends" but I do not think she has close girl friends. IMO, Bethenny does not trust anyone in real life and this is 1 of the main reasons her marriage failed.

• Love 5

And here we come full circle again. If Beth had any close friends, why would she want to designate the nanny to be Bryn's legal guardian. Are all these friends so screwed up that she felt they wouldn't be suitable. It's just weird to me.

(I could understand Jason not wanting one of his friends if they all were single. I really don't remember. Didn't at least one of Beth's friends have a child?)

Jason's lifelong friend and Bryn's Godfather has a wife and child. Does Jason have fake friends for the show?

Jason's lifelong friend and Bryn's Godfather has a wife and child. Does Jason have fake friends for the show?

Maybe....but then again, didn't Beth kinda make it clear that she didn't like Jason's friends?  I just find the whole thing weird. 

• Love 1

Maybe....but then again, didn't Beth kinda make it clear that she didn't like Jason's friends? I just find the whole thing weird.

Doesn't Jason have to sign off? It's his kid, too.

I would think.  That's why I find the 'whole' thing weird.  Or something 'created' for the show.

IMO, either it was done for the show only or Jason went along to get along/keep peace.

(edited)

IMO, either it was done for the show only or Jason went along to get along/keep peace.

So Jason is willing to sacrifice guardianship of his daughter to a woman he barely knows to keep peace? That's kind of a shitty dad IMO.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 2
(edited)

There's a lot said about Bethenny but the one thing we should remember is that Bethenny is not stupid.  I'd bet real money that whatever she says on the show was cleared through her attorney and probably Jason's too.    She's raking in big bucks for her return to HWs which ultimately benefits all of them.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

So Jason is willing to sacrifice guardianship of his daughter to a woman he barely knows to keep peace? That's kind of a shitty dad IMO.

See below

There's a lot said about Bethenny but the one thing we should remember is that Bethenny is not stupid.  I'd bet real money that whatever she says on the show was cleared through her attorney and probably Jason's too.    She's raking in big bucks for her return to HWs which ultimately benefits all of them.

IMO, the guardianship was faked/staged for the show and not real. As I said. either - or.

• Love 1

Everything about Bethenny is faked or staged. Seriously? Haven't you been paying attention. She is as she and Andy agree the Ultimate Housewife. More than Vicki of the OC or Nene of Atlanta or Theresa of Jersey or Lisa Vanderpump of Beverly Hills. Bethenny is the ultimate fake phony bullshiter of the first water.

Nobody else is even close.

• Love 5

And yet, that scene is used to demonstrate how Bethenny is so fucked up, she has no friends. But Jason, he of wholesome, loving, stable lifelong friends...is right there alongside Bethenny asking "glammy" to be Bryn's in-case mommy. Does this mean Jason isn't close to his friends? Does this mean the only people close to Jason are employees?

It just seems if it's real, it's because Bethenny is shitty, but that makes Jason shitty, too, so it must be fake.

We have opinions and reach conclusions on Bethenny because she's opened up every facet of her life to us as viewers, consumers, and the public. Yes, Jason has, too, but in a much more limited way. I just don't think we know enough about him to say that he's shitty for doing x just because Bethenny did x.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think that was one of the issues Jason wanted to include his friends in he and Bethenny's social circle and she was more interested in interns, assistants, baby nurses, hairdressers, production assistants.  Bethenny likes working and does not have time for working non-revenue producing friends into her world.  There was a gaggle of Jason's friends at the wedding.

I have to say by the time they were talking about guardians and the like their marriage was pretty much over-I would be curious to see who they now entrust to that position.  I am sure there is a very serious guardian for the financial side of Bryn's life and each parent has their personal choice.  I hate to say it but if you are both dead there is very little fight left.  No one an force a guardian to take the child and hopefully any guardian would maintain any and all relationships the minor child had at the time of the parents mutual demise.   Just a feeling but I think Bethenny was far more into this guardianship thing than Jason was.  And now it is irrelevant.  What are the chances both Bethenny and Jason will die at the same time?  It is not like they travel together. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

We have opinions and reach conclusions on Bethenny because she's opened up every facet of her life to us as viewers, consumers, and the public.

The problem is that I don't accept this as a statement of fact - that Bethenny has opened up every facet of her life to the public and has nothing private and her public persona is absolutely also her private persona.

• Love 3

I think that was one of the issues Jason wanted to include his friends in he and Bethenny's social circle and she was more interested in interns, assistants, baby nurses, hairdressers, production assistants.  Bethenny likes working and does not have time for working non-revenue producing friends into her world.  There was a gaggle of Jason's friends at the wedding.

I have to say by the time they were talking about guardians and the like their marriage was pretty much over-I would be curious to see who they now entrust to that position.  I am sure there is a very serious guardian for the financial side of Bryn's life and each parent has their personal choice.  I hate to say it but if you are both dead there is very little fight left.  No one an force a guardian to take the child and hopefully any guardian would maintain any and all relationships the minor child had at the time of the parents mutual demise.   Just a feeling but I think Bethenny was far more into this guardianship thing than Jason was.  And now it is irrelevant.  What are the chances both Bethenny and Jason will die at the same time?  It is not like they travel together.

But Jason wasn't dead when guardianship was decided, and they were not divorced and therefore unlikely to die at the same time. I just find it very convenient that Bethenny gets vilified for the guardianship and good old Jason from Hazelton must have just gone along. That must be it!

• Love 3

Jason agreed to make the glammy guardian.  If it was just staged for the show, he participated as well so he is guilty of the same fakery Bethenny is guilty of.  

If Bethenny has no close friends to make the guardian,  why wasn't one of Jason's friends made guardian? It would seem quite possible that Jason lacks close friends as well. 

Assuming Jason does have close friends but agreed to name the glammy guardian just to get along with Bethenny, then he is guilty of being a crummy dad because you shouldn't agree to designate an inappropriate person guardian just for the sake of harmony.  

• Love 1

But Jason wasn't dead when guardianship was decided, and they were not divorced and therefore unlikely to die at the same time. I just find it very convenient that Bethenny gets vilified for the guardianship and good old Jason from Hazelton must have just gone along. That must be it!

I think Bethenny gets vilified because she wanted to eliminate Jason's parents and came up with the acquaintance.  To me it was an odd discussion to have on TV, even tor the ever transparent Bethenny. 

The legal papers could have had Bozo the Clown as the guardian.  We heard a discussion- a staged one at that. 

• Love 3

I think Bethenny gets vilified because she wanted to eliminate Jason's parents and came up with the acquaintance.  To me it was an odd discussion to have on TV, even tor the ever transparent Bethenny.

What about for the loving son Jason? It was that big of a deal and he didn't stand up for his own freaking parents?

• Love 1

What about for the loving son Jason? It was that big of a deal and he didn't stand up for his own freaking parents?

I doubt that we heard the full discussion about guardianship and I doubt we will ever know the full story.

• Love 1

I doubt that we heard the full discussion about guardianship and I doubt we will ever know the full story.

That's actually kind of my point and yet, over and over, it's cited as Bethenny has no friends!

But Jason....well, there must be something we don't know, because Jason....

• Love 5

That's actually kind of my point and yet, over and over, it's cited as Bethenny has no friends!

But Jason....well, there must be something we don't know, because Jason....

Bethenny, herself, that came up with this idea on camera, not Jason. When you trace it back, what we did hear, it started with Bethenny. It is possible that Jason went along with this idea because Bethenny was so "overwrought" after that boat trip from hell and that he knew it was just a panicked reaction/decision and that she would change her mind after she calmed down. After all, we do not know if this employee was legally named her guardian nor if she still even works for Bethenny or is still in Bryn's life at all.

• Love 2