Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Sorry Not Sorry

• Start Topic

A tasting party is planned in the wake of a Florida trip, yet the taste turns sour when some names are left off the guest list. Meanwhile, Dina's Ladybug event approaches; Teresa is pushed to apologize for a rumor; Nicole meets Jacqueline.

Someone please explain these to me:

1. Kathy showing her new home they are building...WTF. Are they next in line for the courthouse? Didn't RIch screw over Exxon? How do these people manage these lifestyles on gas stations and SAHM cannolis?

2. The Gorga Castle being built? Are these people insane? They are on a tv show not tycoons. Mel's book a big seller? Her music career? Joe's Garbage Inc? Sigh.

I call SHENANIGANS on ALL of them. SHENANIGANS.

PS: Dear Kathy, give it up on the cannoli deal. Kisses, BostonBlonde

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 13

Omg...I'm no one to defend Teresa G. but these morons with their grade school "she started this rumor.." blah blah blah. Yawn. V Gotti started the rumor & I freaking dare any one of those fake fools to call her out on it. I will pay extra. 

• Love 14

They still can't keep from trashing Teresa. Yet Jax and Chris are in hot water over their finances too, and Melissa and Joe have some skeletons in their financial closet.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 12

Jim..... There are no words for this guy. What a drama queen, he totally loves the drama. The kind of guy who would throw himself on the casket. Probably secretly disappointed she survived " the cancer " and stole his moment of glory.

• Love 10

They still can't keep from trashing Teresa. Yet Jax and Chris are in hot water over their finances too, and Melissa and Joe have some skeletons in their financial closet.

RIGHT? I. Want. To. Scream. How dare anyone one of them judge anyone else? These fools are all in a similar boat on the same shit river.

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 8

Jim..... There are no words for this guy. What a drama queen, he totally loves the drama. The kind of guy who would throw himself on the casket. Probably secretly disappointed she survived " the cancer " and stole his moment of glory.

Someone should seriously check this dude for a vagina. 

• Love 11

I don't think they're really excluding Teresa from the tasting event because of the rumor.  I think they're distancing themselves from her due to the guilty plea and that she will be (is now) a convicted felon.  While there may be others with financial difficulties or some looming on the horizon, it doesn't mean that they're actively committing fraud.  It's one thing to file for bankruptcy, it's another to plead guilty to federal charges.

As far as excluding Amber, well duh.  She really expects to be included after her asshat husband's antics?  She's no prize, either.

• Love 4

A disgusting rumor about her husband? What about her mother?

I never cared much for Dina, and now I don't like her at all. She's right in the thick of it pretending to be above it all.

Before I'd spend time with any of these women I'd stick needles in my eyes.

Nice new nose Melissa.

• Love 7

What the frig?!  I thought Kathy and Jac were off the show and now they're in the very first scene of the night before any of the cast members are even shown.  Dang it......I was so happy thinking I'd never have to see them again.  What happened!!

Those twins are dumb ass bitches.  Why are they upset with Teresa?  She did NOTHING wrong.  That rumor came out because of Amber's bitch husband.  He's the one who yelled it out in front of everyone.

• Love 14

Dina should have just shut up and never have repeated the rumor.  Dina says it's not about what Victoria said it's about entertaining the rumor- isn't that what Dina did?

IMO Teresa knows Dina very well and set her up big time.

• Love 8

Did anyone call the SPCA about that photo shoot because that was cruelty to those horses having to deal with Jim attempting emotion.

Isn't that an old Everly Brothers song "I'll Do My Crying in the Slushy Driveway".

• Love 9

Did anyone call the SPCA about that photo shoot because that was cruelty to those horses having to deal with Jim attempting emotion.

Isn't that an old Everly Brothers song "I'll Do My Crying in the Slushy Driveway".

And the whispering " get control... get control" sure sign of a nutcase.

• Love 6

Really Dina! Be the bigger person? Apologize so Dina can get donations? I guess that doesn't work for Dina in regard to Caroline? Not that I think Dina is wrong in that feud, but if someone gave her that advice, I doubt she'd jump on the phone to apologize.

• Love 5

As much as I hate siding with Theresa, she has nothing to apologize for. She can't control what comes out of someone else's mouth. That said, did she just say "itlaian religion"? Those ladybug cookies looked unappetizing, to say the least. And I wish she would please stop embarassing Gia on camera. No JoGui tonight? Thank you editors!

I could not care less about the twins, looking for a house, or them buying slutty prom dresses. 

Jim needs to stop trying to make himself happen. 

• Love 16

I am very sympathetic to individuals affected in any way by breast cancer.  I have had women in my family pass away from this disease, but damnit, Jim!! He was sooo dramatic.  It just looked so fake and phony.  I thought a director was was going to yell out that he'd gotten the shot, "Let's break!" Even now when Amber is crying I feel no emotion. 

And he was so little in his big boy coat. 

It grosses me out whenever he and Amber kiss. Yuck.

• Love 9

OMG it's just too fucking much. The rose petals, the pictures..... I see a Dateline episode if she ever gets the nerve to leave his crazy ass.

iwasish - Thank you for making me crack up laughing twice tonight.

• Love 1

Quote of the night from Melissa " no one in their right mind would make a scene at a charity event"

...How soon we forget every Posche Fashion show since Season Two...wait...they were for charity weren't they...

...or that Brownstone charity dinner where Danielle brought her Hell's Angels friends...wasn't that the same dinner where Danielle's goomba called Chris...can't even think about it it's vulgar...

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 1

Those twins are dumb ass bitches.  Why are they upset with Teresa?  She did NOTHING wrong.  That rumor came out because of Amber's bitch husband.  He's the one who yelled it out in front of everyone.

These new cast members are so desperate for fans and a renewed contract that they play to the public opinion. When the season started filming and Tre still had fans they were nice to her because she was still the "star" and it wasn't known she was going to plead guilty. They didn't know the outcome and wanted to tread lightly in case Tre was back next season. Once Tre and Joe pled guilty and public opinion started turning on them (I'm sure they scour the blogs and message boards daily during filming - and after)) these new bitches decided they need to play to the audience and turn on Tre. In this case I agree Tre did nothing wrong, it was Victoria Gotti. And as someone upthread said, I dare them to confront her. That would be awesome to see on film.

Wow! Kathy's face in the kitchen scene! She and Jaq have been to the same plastic surgeon! And....both have gained so much weight!

I think the weight gain is from all Kathy's unsold crappy canollis. She didn't want them to go to waste so she and Jac ate them all.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 9

Those twins are dumb ass bitches.  Why are they upset with Teresa?  She did NOTHING wrong.  That rumor came out because of Amber's bitch husband.  He's the one who yelled it out in front of everyone.

I agree about Jim as the one mostly responsible for spreading the rumor, but I think Teresa's connection was not only repeating it to Dina, but it started with Victiria Gotti, her so-called friend. What stood out to me was how much Teresa absolutely refuses to think about anyone besides herself, and how incapable she is at assuming any responsibility for anything, which we see in a whole new light now because of last week's interviews. She pled guilty to serious charges, and is heading to the slammer for her role in the crime, and yet she admitted nothing and put it all on Joe.

But back to the rumor, her passive, I-didn't-do-anything attitude is such a stain on her character. Is she as vile as Jim in this scenario? No, but for someone who says she values family so much, how about shutting down this disgusting rumor, and standing up for someone besides yourself, for once in your life?

• Love 5

I agree about Jim as the one mostly responsible for spreading the rumor, but I think Teresa's connection was not only repeating it to Dina, but it started with Victiria Gotti, her so-called friend. What stood out to me was how much Teresa absolutely refuses to think about anyone besides herself, and how incapable she is at assuming any responsibility for anything, which we see in a whole new light now because of last week's interviews. She pled guilty to serious charges, and is heading to the slammer for her role in the crime, and yet she admitted nothing and put it all on Joe.

But back to the rumor, her passive, I-didn't-do-anything attitude is such a stain on her character. Is she as vile as Jim in this scenario? No, but for someone who says she values family so much, how about shutting down this disgusting rumor, and standing up for someone besides yourself, for once in your life?

Teresa was involved with rumors about Danielle Season 1 & 2,  Melissa Seasons 3,4 & 5, so no I don't think she will ever grasp what is involved in gossip and the spreading of it.  The idea of her standing up for someone probably won't take place until sometime in the 2020 season, if ever. 

On a lighter note Tamara Tattles did a pretty fun job of tonight's episode:  http://tamaratattles.com/2014/10/12/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-recap-sorrynotsorry/#more-12598

• Love 4

I agree about Jim as the one mostly responsible for spreading the rumor, but I think Teresa's connection was not only repeating it to Dina, but it started with Victiria Gotti, her so-called friend.

But Teresa didn't tell Gotti to sat that. I don't hold myself responsible for what a so-called friend says, why would I hold Tre responsible? Tre also did not set up the "going to Gotti's house" scene. That was production. They called Gotti, asked her to film a scene. As was ponited out on that episode thread, it was obviously a production set up as Amber drove there with Tre (supposedly) but then left by herself. How did she leave to go home if she had no car since she rode with Tre?  Tre is unrepentant scum who blames others, but in cases where she is not to blame I'm not going to throw that on her just because she sucks.

• Love 7

Bobby needs a new shtick didn't he sing vig-a law- or what ever that song is called on the balcony in Florida.

You mean his lovely rendition from The Marriage of Figaro? "Fii-ga-rooo!"

From the previews it's just déjà vu of the kid with cancer benefit that turned into a riot and the christening when Joe Gorga called Tre garbage.

Please refresh my memory on the kid with cancer benefit. The details are hazy in my mind.

And he was so little in his big boy coat

He looked like the lost ikea monkey. Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 8

I don't hold Teresa responsible for something that comes out of anyone else's mouth, but she is responsible for how she responds. And on this front, Teresa has a pretty long track record of sitting there, saying nothing and blinking rapidly (and secretly loving the dirty scoops), or actively spreading the rumors herself. Never once have I seen her take a stance.

• Love 9

Teresa was not responsible for what comes out of Victoria Gotti's mouth, but she is responsible for what comes out of her mouth.  She did go and repeat this rumor to Dina.  IMO, she didn't even have to shut VG down then and there, but she didn't have to go and tell someone else that rumor--on TV no less. Some things you just keep your mouth shut about, and don't comment on.

• Love 6

Wow, so next week is already the Season Finale. That means only 14 episodes when we usually get 19 or 20. They must have hat to cut out a ton of stuff, since they only brought Jac In as a late addition. Hard to believe the stuff they cut out was as boring as what they left in. What a snooze of a season.

I cannot believe I am defending Teresa, and resent the hell out of Bravo for making me do it. I cannot see how much of this is her fault. No, she shouldn't have said a single word to Dina, but in fairness, this is the kind of "what the fuck" rumor I would have shared with my best girlfriend. The fact that Dina somehow sees herself as a victim because she had access to this information is all kinds of messed up. If she had kept her mouth shut none of this would even be an issue. I am starting to understand why she and Teresa are friends. They both have a very warped idea of what being a victim is. While I have zero idea what the actual issues are between Caroline and Dina, more and more I am coming to the conclusion that Dina probably owns a fair share of the responsibility.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

It blew my mind how the twins twisted the whole thing around to be able to blame Tre.  By no means am I a fan of that woman, but none of this was her fault.  Victoria Gotti was the one who said the rumor in front of a tv camera, and AMBER was the one who told Tiny Jim.  Jim was the one who confronted the twins with the rumor in Florida.  Take it up with him and Gotti, you dummy. 

Notice how, when the twins were telling Kathy, Jac and Rosie what had occurred in FL, Jac piped up, "Oh that's what happened to Melissa!"  I guess since Tre isn't running back to her outstretched arms, Jac is going into attack mode instead.  Gotcha.

How are any of these people still filming with Amber?  She brings her husband to social events and he absolutely goes out of his way to ruin them.  She should be persona non grata, you get me?  She tells him everything knowing full well that he'll turn around and use that information in a very public way.  He's her little attack bitch.    He acted like Hitler "for a day"?  Um, no, that's every time he opens his mouth.  Is she blind or just dumb? Both?  I don't care about her cancer scars.  She and her husband are so putrid and disgusting that I wouldn't care if their house burned down and their family were homeless.  They're douchebags and if they are on next season (if there is a next season), I'm DONE. 

For the record, I believe the Rino/Santa rumor.  Rolling my eyes at Tre saying that she would laugh if she heard a similar rumor about Juicy and her mother.  Who is she kidding?  She flipped a table when someone called her stupid and chased someone through a country club when they told her that her house was in foreclosure.  Oh, but we're supposed to believe that she'd laugh off hearing that people were gossiping about her husband cheating on her with her mother?  Okay.  Drink some more Felonini. 

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 13

I don't hold Teresa responsible for something that comes out of anyone else's mouth, but she is responsible for how she responds. And on this front, Teresa has a pretty long track record of sitting there, saying nothing and blinking rapidly (and secretly loving the dirty scoops), or actively spreading the rumors herself. Never once have I seen her take a stance.

What "stance" is she supposed to take? She barely knows the woman, doesn't know if the rumor is true or not. Amber should have been the one to take a "stance" since SHE is a friend of The Twin, not Tre. Also, I think Tre was just going through the motions of filming to collect a paycheck, "Just tell me where to show up" kind of attitude unless it was a scene to her benefit to make excuses for what happened, talk about her girls and throw Gia in front of the camera and make her cry to garner sympathy for herself.

I must admit that I, too, at times love a dirty scoop as long as it's not about someone I care about, hee hee!

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 5