Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: Whaa?

• Start Topic

For the amount that Corey's family has been shown the past couple seasons I would think Jeff would be joking about being sad to see the cameras go. Unless he meant he was sad to see the behind the scenes people go (cameramen, producers, etc) because they had a friendly relationship? I could see Corey's family being genuinely liked by the crew, and vice versa. The Simms don't seem like the type to care either way what Corey and Leah decide as far as filming TM2. But til something comes out from either Leah or Corey about participating I'm taking them being totally gone with a grain of salt. Cos it's entirely possible just the Simms clan is pulling out, and Leah (maybe Germy too?) will continue the show with only her side of the family.

Edited by fliptopbox

"they touched hands while both reaching into the Cheeto bag at the same time. There were sparks – and Hot Cheetos were made. ...she read Cheeto dust. It said Jerrrrr-meeee and Leah – FOR-EV-ER.

Then Leah realized she could highlight her hair using the neon orange Cheeto crumbles, and do a vow renewal at the Mingo County Community Center (real place y’all) or in Nitro, WV (real place, y’all!) and honeymoon at the Boones Farm Dispensary."

Truly an epic love story for the ages...

Cute haircut. Too bad Kail is doing it out of spite. I can almost smell the venom coming from Kail through those photos. It's almost like a big "fuck you Jo. I can do what I want with Isaac's hair." I tell ya, she is one big, HIPPO-crite, no matter how many pounds she loses.

Please Germy!!! Fuck the contract and spill the beans!!

• Love 5

Isaac is adorable! No matter what haircut he sports. Jace too. Those little boys melt my heart. Too bad their mothers harden it.

SPILL Germy! It sounds really bad. Not just dropping the pills but snorting them! Oh, but she has allergies;} HA! I do feel terrible for her children. 

• Love 1

SPILL Germy! It sounds really bad. Not just dropping the pills but snorting them! Oh, but she has allergies;} HA!

"That's the whole nut shell in a bomb" -- Grandma Sandy Kay

Jeremy seems to be tired of MTV keeping him from speaking, tweeting, posting, exploding:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/179499/jeremy_calvert_divorce_leah_calvert

That looks like Jeremy's holding a *catfish* in the photo. Maybe Leah's drama has driven him to seek solace in the cyber-arms of an online love...

Sorry, Cheets (hope you don't mind the nickname), as you can see by my pic, I'm working on divesting myself of $5000.00 worth of natural lip liner, bronzer, mascara, eyeshadow, rouge, toner, and foundation myself! It's rough, but I figure I'll get through it all by Christmas.

Wellses now, member when you don't like how the makeup turn out first time, you can always covers it up with another layer! My mom taught me how to do it with a trowelses. also think it's easier to git them good results by doig it when i'm reading Jerrmy's and Robbie's texts on two different phones and putting on the makeup same time my SUV's goin round the bend on them mountain roads. Figure if there's a car comin' the girlses in the back seat will let me know.

• Love 3

Cute haircut. Too bad Kail is doing it out of spite. I can almost smell the venom coming from Kail through those photos. It's almost like a big "fuck you Jo. I can do what I want with Isaac's hair." I tell ya, she is one big, HIPPO-crite, no matter how many pounds she loses.

Perhaps she is also a Dependapotamus???

http://laughterpiss.blogspot.com/2012/06/legend-of-dependapotamus.html

• Love 1

I don't know if I'm just late in noticing or if this is new but Leah's facebook page is now "Leah Messer's Official Fan Page."  When did she go back to Messer?

Rumor has it that the family's name when it first immigrated to America was "Messeround" and they dropped a syllable...

• Love 8

Carpeted, why yes! And I got some cats and kittens runnin around dropping fur and other stuff.

This is the chance to get on Hoarders! gotta get a new reality show meal ticket before Teen Mom 2 dies off...now if I can just keep Kail's scarf pile from overshadowing my Messer mess...

This is the chance to get on Hoarders! gotta get a new reality show meal ticket before Teen Mom 2 dies off...now if I can just keep Kail's scarf pile from overshadowing my Messer mess...

Don't forget to throw a Kail size fit about the load of unfolded laundery no one would have noticed.

• Love 1

I really like his haircut, and I like Jace's too. I don't quite understand it but haircuts seem to be a big control thing lately.

And yes spill the beans already Jeremy!

How/why would somebody snort pills? What effect would you get from snorting them that you wouldn't get from taking them?

That just sounds so gross to me. I've also heard of people smoking pills. I don't even know how the hell a person would smoke a damn pill.

I hope for her kids sake that if she does have an addiction, she gets herself some help.

Basically, you get more high. Crushing the medicine can make it release into your body faster and the mucus membranes in the nose and throat absorb the medicine more quickly than the intestine. Smoking it is probably stupid but most of my drug knowledge is second hand.

Yup.  A lot of the medicine that is abused, like oxycontin, is time-release; you have 12 hours of drug inside that pill.  If you crush it and snort it, you get all 12 hours of drug in one rush, which is much of the reason why it's so addictive.  I'm not sure if smoking it would have the same effect; it would seem to be a lot more work than just crushing and snorting.  I'm also not sure if these pills eat your nose like snorting cocaine does; I know cocaine is a local anesthetic, so people don't feel the damage that is being done. 

In order to smoke a pill you have to crush it into a powder. Then it can either be smoked through a piece of foil, a glass meth pipe, or sprinkled into something else smokable (a cigarette, or a joint). i had an ex boyfriend who liked to dip his cigs into cocaine or crushed pills and smoke it. The same guy also liked cigs dipped in formeldahyde. It was called "wet". That one I never understood.

I used to hang with some really shady people in my early twenties. Plus, I've seen almost every episode of Intervention, lol.

• Love 2

No wonder so many people od. I'm on a timed release morphine and one of them had a tiny chip in it, I wouldn't take it. I was too afraid of getting too much at once.

I'm sitting here looking at one of my pills and just can't imagine smoking or snorting it.

Thanks guys.

Wasn't sure WHO this was about so I'll just post it here. Blind Item:

322. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/28 **#8**
A woman filed a police report against this Teen Mom for making threats against her. Apparently several of the threats were recorded on a phone and there are texts and DM’s from Tweets too.

• Love 1

Saw that item about reported threats at the crazy days site. The commenters mostly think it's Janelle, which would have been my first guess.

One commenter said of Janelle:

"She’s been harassing the girlfriend of the brother of her ex (the guy she said she wished died in combat in that awful video)"

(ex presumably meaning Nathan, who is or isn't broken up with her depending what time of day it is)

• Love 1

The cast is in LA filming the reunion.  Here is a tweet from tonight.  Jeremy and Corey must be hanging out. hahahahaha

Jeremy Calvert ‏@Calvert505  
@CoreySimms2 shit storm but this bud light is smooth

Randy Houska ‏@PapaRandlicious  
@Calvert505 @CoreySimms2 So where are you bad boys drinking your beer at?

• Love 5

Omg! That's too funny! I didn't realize Randy uses "Randylicious" as his handle! Too bad Jeff Simms isn't there! I could see the two hot dads enjoying a brew together!

• Love 6
(edited)

The thought of Randy heading over to the bar to have a few drinks with Corey and Jeremy makes me wish that was the premise of a reality show (that could only be made better by Corey's dad Jeff and Ryan's dad Larry participating as well).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

The thought of Randy heading over to the bar to have a few drinks with Corey and Jeremy makes me wish that was the premise reality show (that could only be made better by Corey's dad Jeff and Ryan's dad Larry participating in as well).

Can that be some new edition of Guy Code, MTV? I would love so much to be in that bar, drinking beers with that crew.

• Love 5

How 'bout Teen Mom shows with Randy, Jeff, and Larry sitting around, having beers and doing commentary on the episodes? I'd watch!

Me too! The "Teen Mom" version of The People's Couch. My DVR would be full of it!

• Love 9

I don't know if it's inappropriate but, um...he tagged Adam in a post that says "I want to be the reason your boyfriend beat you up."

Uh...what???

Hahahaahaha I saw that!!