Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: Whaa?

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Oh y'all, just wait until you're 46 and tired of it.  It makes the level of fed-uped-ness you felt at 38 seem cute.  

I might be dead by then.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Oh y'all, just wait until you're 46 and tired of it.  It makes the level of fed-uped-ness you felt at 38 seem cute.  

Try 52 and tired of it. lol

• Love 17
16 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

Just turned 50 last week and I constantly think "I wish I could raise these babies for these lazy mothers."

Hoot Hoot! Welcome to the Club! Enjoy 50! Happy Birthday!

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/1/2018 at 5:38 PM, Mkay said:

Do they have a casting call for “38 and Tired of It” because I could do that.  Lololol

Bahahahaha. I'm dead. 

I love ya'll, buddies! Thanks for the smiles!

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

STFU Jeremy. Not every person who is over the age of 21 and goes out to drink, gets behind the wheel to drive. He makes it seem like it is a very normal thing to do. And he says this after she is busted for DUI twice in the same night.

As I read the article, I came upon the part where it mentions there was one Adderall tablet in her car. OMG reading "Jeremy" and "Adderall" in the same sentence had me laughing since that is what we call his daughter. lol

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10

Well I guess we know that him and Leah don't get back together.  Lol  Everybody here probably already knows that but I only stay up-to-date on the more major train wrecks in the off season. 

• Love 6

Wow I have been reading all of the drama courtesy of the Ashley reality roundup. I am very surprised that MTV did not fire Janelle over the road rage/gun incident. Jace was in the car for petes sake...

• Love 4
14 hours ago, eskimo said:

Well I guess we know that him and Leah don't get back together.  Lol  Everybody here probably already knows that but I only stay up-to-date on the more major train wrecks in the off season. 

That’s another reason why the ratings should plummet this season - we know everything and how it all ends up!!! How excited are we suppose to be about the upcoming episodes of Leah talking about whether or not she and germ will become a family again when we know he’s with his new lush in RT? 

Also how we know Briana and Javi broke up so there’s need for speculation of whether they will make the long distance relationship work. Or how Nathan’s moms battle for custody over Kaiser turns out, etc!!!!

This whole season blows!!! They used to air the episodes relatively close to real time. Over it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

but they were shooting last week. How are we seeing the reunion next week?

Backstage stuff from last year's reunion.

• Love 3
Just now, FairyDusted said:

but they were shooting last week. How are we seeing the reunion next week?

I think they may be wrapping up filming. The reunion won't air until the season is over.

• Love 3

I believe the timeline right now is October/November. Kail just named her baby on last nights episode.  The reunion/new years eve party was filmed in november I think.  I’m too lazy to go check their instagrams right now for dates. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

Wow I have been reading all of the drama courtesy of the Ashley reality roundup. I am very surprised that MTV did not fire Janelle over the road rage/gun incident. Jace was in the car for petes sake...

Jace AND Kaiser were in the vehicle.

@druzy what is Vee referring to in her posts?

Can someone answer as to why this season is so far behind? They used to air these so close to real-time stuff happening. What happened?

• Love 6
(edited)

@Kazu I swear I saw something on twitter about her saying her SONS were not with her. Slyly copping to Jace. And Barb let him go back to film. I bet she was nearby. I still stand with Kai in the back seat. I believe it was in a report.

Edited by FairyDusted
Didn't need it in triplicate
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

@Kazu I swear I saw something on twitter about her saying her SONS were not with her. Slyly copping to Jace. And Barb let him go back to film. I bet she was nearby.

@Kazu I swear I saw something on twitter about her saying her SONS were not with her. Slyly copping to Jace. And Barb let him go back to film. I bet she was nearby. I still  

@Kazu I swear I saw something on twitter about her saying her SONS were not with her. Slyly copping to Jace. And Barb let him go back to film. I bet she was nearby. I still  

Three times a charm. :-)

Oh, I must have missed that tweet. I thought the Ashley reported the boys were with her. That is what I was going by. I hadn't caught the latest claims from Jenelle.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

Jace AND Kaiser were in the vehicle.

@druzy what is Vee referring to in her posts?

Can someone answer as to why this season is so far behind? They used to air these so close to real-time stuff happening. What happened?

Vee was referring to Kanal's tweet:

a.png

• Love 7
Just now, druzy said:

Vee was referring to Kanal's tweet:

a.png

Thank you!

How kind of Vee to offer help to that puta.

Kanal being offended by a fake IG account? How rich. How about not giving your own children their own IG accounts where people will certainly take advantage of such a thing and use it to be offensive? Dumb ho bag.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Kazu said:

Thank you!

How kind of Vee to offer help to that puta.

Kanal being offended by a fake IG account? How rich. How about not giving your own children their own IG accounts where people will certainly take advantage of such a thing and use it to be offensive? Dumb ho bag.

Agree with you so much. On both points! 

Vee is always classy and mature. Keep rocking it, Vee. 

And yes, maybe if Kail didn't blast her kids all over SM things like this wouldn't happen. 

• Love 9

I thought about this for a hot second before realizing I wouldn't be able to sneak enough booze in on my body to make this an enjoyable experience.

• Love 11
(edited)

Maybe I am not seeing it. What makes Leah's booty so hot? The fact the leggings went up into her crack?

Brittany is rocking the Leah eyebrow look.

Of course, Chris had to defend himself from the abuse allegations because Kanal won't. I will guess his "lol" is his subtle way of saying it is the Hulk who is the abuser.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Ummmmmmmmmm..........Good luck?

Actually ... what PTV poster wants to take one for the team?  Go undercover, date him, get to be friends with Jenelle, then kidnap Kaiser, Endtable and the dogs and get them all to safety? 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Actually ... what PTV poster wants to take one for the team?  Go undercover, date him, get to be friends with Jenelle, then kidnap Kaiser, Endtable and the dogs and get them all to safety? 

I need gas money.

7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Ummmmmmmmmm..........Good luck?

?

He should hook up with Crystal Meth Amber's ex. He posted about who wouldn't want a guy who works and goes straight home.

• Love 7