Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: Whaa?

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, MissMel said:

They want a group of girls, ages 16-25, that know each other somehow.  Oh gee, what could go wrong with that?

So basically they want a group of girls who all got pregnant in their teens and want to be on TV?  I think that Leah's holler might have some worthy candidates! 

Seriously though, it sounds like they are hunting for girls from low socio-economic areas (more likely to be pregnant) and poor family structures (more drama) who are willing to exploit themselves and their children on TV.  Such a healthy combination! 

• Love 5

Plus, if the group all knows each other, there are built in sources of drama and "confidantes" ("so, has baby daddy #3 called his son lately?") who will all have significant impetus to continue filming, not walk off or have hissy fits, since they'll all be broke bitches who need the check.

No need to worry about the Adams, Mirandas, Remis, parents, etc not wanting to be on air, or lack of friends (Kail, Jenelle, Amber) to thwart filming.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4
(edited)

By the way, I saw a promo for the Marriage Boot Camp premiere and it showed Farrah, but no Kail and Javi.

Jenelle is high, HIGH, I tell ya, in that video.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1

And now, just for fun, a blind item from last week:

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/05/blind-item-1-1657.html

"Apparently this southern Teen Mom 2 star had a couple day break from her creepy boyfriend and in that couple of days hooked up with two different guys. One of them she still talks to almost every day."

Depending on your definition of "southern", all but Chelsea could fit.  However, "creepy boyfriend" pretty much points this at Jenelle, who is also the one who lives the farthest south.  If so, I hope UBT doesn't find out; I suspect he would be very unhappy, to say the least.

• Love 4

I don't think it's Chelsea, she seems genuinely happy and I wouldn't consider s. Dakota as the south. Even when she she was single she kept her dating life pretty quiet. The only teen moms that are "southern" are Jenelle, Maci, and Farrah (depending on if she's in texas or cali) and the only one I would consider a controlling boyfriend is Jenelle. I'm not sure how accurate the blind items usually are though. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/25/2017 at 9:26 PM, Fosca said:

"Apparently this southern Teen Mom 2 star had a couple day break from her creepy boyfriend and in that couple of days hooked up with two different guys. One of them she still talks to almost every day."

Depending on your definition of "southern", all but Chelsea could fit.  However, "creepy boyfriend" pretty much points this at Jenelle, who is also the one who lives the farthest south.  If so, I hope UBT doesn't find out; I suspect he would be very unhappy, to say the least.

Sorry I apparently can't read and missed the BUT in all BUT Chelsea! I'm so sorry!

This is Jenelle. 110%. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3
On 26/05/2017 at 0:26 PM, Fosca said:

I missed the 'all but' at first too and was confused until I read closer, so I get the confusion! @Fosca is saying Jenelle, Leah, and Kail could fit the description (Kail being the 'depending on your definition of 'southern''), but Chelsea can't. 'Creepy boyfriend' definitely insinuates Jenelle!

• Love 1

Yeah, I never meant to suggest that Chelsea is Southern--hence the "but".  Culturally, I wouldn't count Kail as Southern, and in my more argumentative moments I'd even argue that Leah isn't from the South either (West Virginia is much more Appalachian than Southern, and if we go by "former Confederacy=South", then she's definitely not).  But it's the boyfriend thing that makes it Jenelle.

• Love 1
On 5/27/2017 at 8:50 PM, Fosca said:

Yeah, I never meant to suggest that Chelsea is Southern--hence the "but".  Culturally, I wouldn't count Kail as Southern, and in my more argumentative moments I'd even argue that Leah isn't from the South either (West Virginia is much more Appalachian than Southern, and if we go by "former Confederacy=South", then she's definitely not).  But it's the boyfriend thing that makes it Jenelle.

In NJ, we call PA the "south of the northeast," but even that's a loose definition. Delaware is a state with zero identity, and no, being the Del in "DelMarVa" does not constitute an identity. It's certainly not the south. I hope one of the guys was Keiffer. 

• Love 2

There's also a political saying, that Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh in the west, Philadelphia in the east, and Alabama in between. Or, Pennsyltucky. But I don't know where in Pennsylvania she's from anyway (I'm thinking in the orbit of Philly), & southern wouldn't have come to my mind to describe her.

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

This is so worthy of being in the snark visual thread. lol 

OMG Vivi is so adorable!!! She is also clean, her hair is combed, you can tell this child is loved and cared for unlike poor Nova. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

This is so worthy of being in the snark visual thread. lol 

OMG Vivi is so adorable!!! She is also clean, her hair is combed, you can tell this child is loved and cared for unlike poor Nova. 

And only one fringe item... take notes Nova, I know you don't have a choice now about how you are dressed but someday you will.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

One more. Joe and Vee's precious little girl. 

Oh wow, she's adorable. 

I really hope Karl has another boy. I believe one of the reasons she got pregnant again was because Jo has a little girl and Jo can not have something Karl doesn't have. That just isn't allowed. 

• Love 19
11 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Such a beautiful little child! Looks so squeaky clean and well cared for, compared to some poor little girls!

But look how beautiful her mom is, like mother, like daughter:)

Vee's mom is extremely beautiful, too. 

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, leighroda said:

And only one fringe item... take notes Nova, I know you don't have a choice now about how you are dressed but someday you will.

Toddler Fashion Dos & Don'ts:

Fringe sandals-adorable.  DO!

Fringe suede hoochie shorts-ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER

• Love 10

I didn't know where to put this article. It's interesting. It includes Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2. 

This seemed like a good time for The Ashley to take a look at all of the ‘Teen Mom’ franchise babies…by the numbers!

(Note: The following data includes the girls from ‘Teen Mom OG’ and ‘Teen Mom 2’ only. It does not include the casts of ‘Teen Mom 3’ or ‘Teen Mom: Young + Pregnant.’) 

1          Number of ‘Teen Mom’ babies that came very close to being named Saychelle (It was Farrah’s daughter, Sophia, by the way.)

1          Number of ‘Teen Mom’ babies that share a middle name with their mother (It’s Amber’s daughter Leah, whose middle name is LeAnn like Amber’s.)

1          Number of ‘Teen Mom’ girls who have had C-sections (Leah Messer has had two—one with her twins and one with Addie.)

1        Number of ‘Teen Mom’ girls who were pregnant on their actual wedding day (It was Chelsea…Kail was not pregnant on the day she officially married Javi.)

1          Number of ‘Teen Mom’ girls who were filmed taking a pregnancy test…on the toilet (Thetoilet-sitter was Catelynn, in case you were wondering.)

2          Number of ‘Teen Mom’ babies born in 2008 (They are the show’s oldest kids, Bentley and Leah.)

3          Number of ‘Teen Mom 2’ kids born in wedlock (Leah’s daughter Addie, Kail’s son Lincoln and Chelsea’s son Watson were all born while the mom was married to the baby’s father.)

3          Number of ‘Teen Mom 2’ kids born in the month of January (They are Chelsea’s son Watson, Kail’s son Isaac and Jenelle’s daughter Ensley.)

3          Number of times Maci refused to allow cameras into the delivery room to film her births (During Bentley’s birth she purposely waited to call producers so that they would miss filming the birth for “16 and Pregnant.” For her other two births, she just refused to have it filmed.)

4          Number of ‘Teen Mom’ kids that weighed less than six pounds at birth (They were Leah’s twins, her daughter Addie and Chelsea’s daughter Aubree.)

4          Number of hours Catelynn spent in labor with Carly

5          Number of weeks premature Chelsea’s daughter Aubree was

7          Number of ‘Teen Mom’ moms who have at least one tattoo for their kid(s). (Chelsea has tattoos but none that are kid-related, while Farrah has no tattoos.)

7        Number of years after Aubree’s birth that Chelsea waited to have Watson

7        Number of months pregnant Kail was during her second wedding to Javi

8        Number of children that have been born to (or are about to be born to) the ‘Teen Mom OG’ girls (by 6 different dads)

8          Number of weeks it took Kail to finally name her son Lux after his birth

10        Number of babies whose births have been featured on ‘Teen Mom OG’ or ‘Teen Mom 2’ (although not all of the actual births were shown on-air)

10        Number of years old the oldest ‘Teen Mom’ kid (Bentley) will be in 2018

12        Number of pregnancy tests Maci says she took before she finally believed she was pregnant with Jayde

12        Number of people present in the hospital room when Kail gave birth to her son Isaac (This included two cameramen, two producers, Kail’s mom, Jo, Jo’s mom, a doctor and several of Kail’s friends.)

13        Number of babies born to the ‘Teen Mom 2’ girls (by 12 different dads)

16        Number of hours Kail spent in labor during Lincoln’s birth

21        Number of weeks pregnant Maci claims she was when she found out she was expecting Maverick

30        Number of hours Maci labored with Bentley before finally getting an epidural

80        Number of minutes (!) Chelsea’s labor with Watson lasted, from start to finish

200      Number of miles Barbara drove Jenelle to get her abortion in 2013

367      Number of days between the birth of Maci’s daughter Jayde and her son Maverick

33,655    Number of babies named Bentley in the six years after Maci’s “16 and Pregnant” aired

46,400   Number of Twitter follower ‘Teen Mom’ kid Sophia has

1.88 million    Number of ‘Teen Mom 2’ viewers who watched Jenelle give birth to Kaiser in a 2014 episode

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Holy Moses. 13 kids with 12 dads. When you read it like that.....

I forgot how premature Aubree was. Makes Adumb's horrible postpartum comments even more disgusting. 

Wait, 13? Jenelle, Kail, and Leah each have 3. Chelsea has 2. That's 11. Who are the other two?

ETA: Oh Briana.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6

Yea. Briana has 2 kids with 2 dads. 

Jenelle has 3 kids with 3 dads. Bringing the total to 5 kids, 5 dads

Kail has 3 kids with 3 dads. Bringing the total to 8 kids, 8 dads. 

Chelsea has 2 kids with 2 dads. Bringing the total to 10 kids, 10 dads. 

Leah has 3 kids with 2 dads (only because one pregnancy was twins). Grand total - 13 kids, 12 dads. 

That is just so sad. My half-sisters ARE my sisters, so I don't want to say none of these kids have full siblings like it's a bad thing. But when you look at the custody arrangements for some of these families....it's mind boggling. If Leah and Kail bring any more into the mix, the kids might never see each other. 

• Love 8

It's a little bit hilarious though that the only reason one dad has two kids with a TM2 girl is due to twins.

Also, technically Jenelle has two stepkids but I understand leaving them out- they likely won't be her stepkids permanently, probably not even for another 2 years. If Leah ever remarries I'd lay good odds on her having stepkids as well. I'd be shocked if Kail remarries because I don't think she's too likely to find another Javi in the mix.

I also think it's fairly likely that Leah will get pregnant again by Jeremy, even if they never officially reconcile. But, that would improve the odds to 14 kids, 12 dads.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Wow Kail looks incredibly pretty here. Chelsea and Leah appear to have been painted a different skin color than what they actually were. 

Agreed.  Now we just have this cranky, sullen, bitter, angry, hulk smashing Kail.  Her change is the most dramatic. 

• Love 9