Type keyword(s) to search

S14.08: Trouble in Tulum

• Start Topic

Rachel's daughter recovers from a rough procedure; Margaret and Joe cope with life-changing news; Melissa plans an upcoming fashion show for Envy; hostility continues to mount between Danielle and Jennifer; a fun night turns into a brawl.

Airs 6.23.2024

Jen pushed Danielle out of her face & Danielle then smashed her glass on Jen's face/ear. Teresa was turned away & missed it. Were they both suspended? 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
31 minutes ago, politichick said:

I know that Gia is technically an adult, but she needs to stay out of grown womens' business. I don't like it.

I’d be more onboard with it if she wasn’t so godawful dull.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, snarts said:

Airs 6.23.2024

Jen pushed Danielle out of her face & Danielle then smashed her glass on Jen's face/ear. Teresa was turned away & missed it. Were they both suspended? 

Not a fan of either of them, but Jen pushed Danielle. Maybe Danielle’s reaction was extreme, maybe it wasn’t, she was reacting in the moment..

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, snarts said:

Airs 6.23.2024

They were suspended for a couple of days only. Yes, that's how much Bravo cares.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

They were suspended for a couple of days only. Yes, that's how much Bravo cares.

You are so right, Bravo doesn’t care, thus the repeated employment of Brandi Glanville that led to  disaster and a whole show that will never see the light of day.

• Like 12
5 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

You are so right, Bravo doesn’t care, thus the repeated employment of Brandi Glanville that led to  disaster and a whole show that will never see the light of day.

I hope the whole series was not canceled, and it's only on pause because I didn't see anything about filming a future HW trip. Caroline Manzo sued a couple of different production teams.

• Like 2

I think that Gia films more because Louie doesn't really want to film public events (only scenes with Teresa, and his family more, or less) in order to support her mother. 

Danielle was aggressive (hitting Jen with a glass!), but Jennifer is not a prize either. She pushed Danielle first. I feel sorry for their husbands (and I never thought I would say it about this show) who seem to be decent guys. Bill is a doctor- I wonder how his patients feel about his wife's behavior on tv. Most of the women's partners are "entrepreneurs", except for Jackie and Jen Fessler's who are in finance, and attorneys. And I know this question was asked before.

ETA: As for Jen Aydin, she shouldn't expect everybody to promote her husband's business, especially when there is a charity involved in this case.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I hope the whole series was not canceled, and it's only on pause because I didn't see anything about filming a future HW trip. Caroline Manzo sued a couple of different production teams.

I defend Caroline’s position and I also truly hope they haven’t canceled the whole concept altogether as the other seasons have been enjoyable, light hearted fun.

Then again, this is the same Bravo who finally decided that New York need to be more diverse than a bunch of white woman, so they made a horrible casting decision, using diversity as their sole criteria (diversity was long overdue) which resulting in a bunch of lectures versus conversations. So instead of addressing their bad choice they canceled the original show.

Bravo was casting for optics… 

(also, I was familiar with who they cast and I was so excited for her to join, but I didn’t sign up for a lecture series.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I would like to see Teresa on pause and have a look at how the other women interact. Feeling like there would be less of "if you speak to her I'm not friends with you," that Teresa thrives on with her gaping open mouth. She's true to no one.

And Jennifer Ayden needs to go for the sake of her family's income. I'm not necessarily a fan of whomever she was arguing with but Jen does have more money to support charities and the other girl can't afford to play like she does. Also, have we seen JenA do any charitable events?

Delores needs to get off of the fence. A few fences, actually.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I think that Gia films more because Louie doesn't really want to film public events (only scenes with Teresa, and his family more, or less) in order to support her mother. 

Danielle was aggressive (hitting Jen with a glass!), but Jennifer is not a prize either. She pushed Danielle first. I feel sorry for their husbands (and I never thought I would say it about this show) who seem to be decent guys. Bill is a doctor- I wonder how his patients feel about his wife's behavior on tv. Most of the women's partners are "entrepreneurs", except for Jackie and Jen Fuda's who are attorneys. And I know this question was asked before.

As for Jen Aydin, she shouldn't expect everybody to promote her husband's business when it's a charity. 

I think Louie is not on camera so much because of the huge backlash on his antics - so kudos to who is managing hIs PR.

That being said, I think Gia is willing to film every opportunity she is provided because she thinks she is so much smarter  than everyone else. It reminds me when I was a recent college graduate and I thought I was smarter anyone else, and I was so stupid.

Jen was picking an argument with Danielle. I know nothing about Danielle’s event and even less what her role actually was.  However, you don’t get your business name on any advertising unless you sponsored a certain level. I know this because owning my own business, certain sponsorship levels resulted in different publicity. 
Not a fan of Danielle but she was reacting, Jen was the aggressor.

Still only like Dolores…

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

You are so right, Bravo doesn’t care.

They should play the "Shingles doesn't care" ad line (but replaced with "Bravo") every time one of these asinine scenes takes place 😅 

• LOL 11
13 hours ago, snarts said:

Airs 6.23.2024

It obviously wasn't a glass but a plastic cup or she would have been cut and bloody.  She seemed barely hurt afterward and playing the "I don't remember pushing her" card.  

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

I just can’t muster up any sympathy for Jen being hit by a glass.  I’d like to slap her upside the head myself.  In a following scene it looked like, after he was done eating, Bill was tiptoeing out of there to catch an Uber.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Most of the women's partners are "entrepreneurs", except for Jackie and Jen Fuda's who are attorneys. And I know this question was asked before.

ETA: As for Jen Aydin, she shouldn't expect everybody to promote her husband's business, especially when there is a charity involved in this case.

Pretty sure Fuda is one of those "businessmen," not an attorney. (Did you mean Fessler's husband? I also thought Evan was in finance and Jackie was the lawyer.) 

• Like 4

I know Jen A thrives on her celebrity status as a popular HW villain, but I struggle with her choices.

(Actually, I'm struggling with the entire cast this season. )

There are HW villains who are simply aggressive and blunt,  but they can also bring "receipts" to support their allegations. (Rinna comes to mind).

But then there are HWs who are literally making up shit and implying scandalous behaviour, just so they can grab headlines the next day. Jen A appears to have even surpassed Teresa because of her inexcusable behaviour, erratic bullying, and continous lies.

And I begrudgingly accept that they both sleep well at night because their narcissim has them believing they're boosting the show's ratings.

New cast, please.

• Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

Ayden is as thirsty as Jackie. I remember  Jen from previous  seasons,  she was a sloppy drunk, and didn't  care who she hurt, even when sober.. She provoked  Danielle, and it got nasty very fast.Bill looked just as bored as last  week, Teresa looks gaunt, he face is way too thin. I'm sick of seeing  Gia, and why the snide remarks  to her mother? Teresa has to okay what she does with her hair, with Gia. Louis sits and enjoys the gossip,   weirdo! 

I'm glad Fessler walked away, they just want to pick at each other, I doubt this is going to be a very good season. Throw this cast out, start again.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
36 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Pretty sure Fuda is one of those "businessmen," not an attorney. (Did you mean Fessler's husband? I also thought Evan was in finance and Jackie was the lawyer.) 

I thought Jackie was a journalist/writer with a regular column but maybe she also passed the bar? And I thought Evan was in Admininstration or finance? The CEO they hire to help streamline corporations? I'll have to go back to 2018 to review.

I really was in Jackie's corner back then, but she is no longer that person, that voice of reason who called out Teresa'shypocrisy.

At the moment, I don't know what her endgame is other than to alienate herself from HW fans?

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Dolores, if 2 past boyfriend and your current boyfriend are telling you, no more surgery, they might have a point. 

I think Delores is drawn to men who are largely independent and emotionally unavailable, and maybe she sees this as a challenge.

But each fellow has resisted any direction she'd like to go, or pushed back on what can be filmed or discussed; yet they have no problem telling her how she should live her life, or how she should invest.

I hope she takes marriage off the table. I feel these men use the "idea" of marrying her, as a carrot to keep her around.

Don't combine your finances with ANY fellow, Delores, and don't cosign any legal papers.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Axie said:

I just can’t muster up any sympathy for Jen being hit by a glass.  I’d like to slap her upside the head myself.  In a following scene it looked like, after he was done eating, Bill was tiptoeing out of there to catch an Uber.

Bill was embarrassed.

1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I meant Jen Fessler's husband. I didn't check after I posted. I will edit. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Chalby said:

I thought Jackie was a journalist/writer with a regular column but maybe she also passed the bar? And I thought Evan was in Admininstration or finance? The CEO they hire to help streamline corporations? I'll have to go back to 2018 to review.

I really was in Jackie's corner back then, but she is no longer that person, that voice of reason who called out Teresa'shypocrisy.

At the moment, I don't know what her endgame is other than to alienate herself from HW fans?

Jackie had a mommy blog for a short period of time. And I don't remember anybody mentioning it after her first interaction with another HW. She must have passed the bar because I think she worked for a second at a law office. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I think Delores is drawn to men who are largely independent and emotionally unavailable, and maybe she sees this as a challenge.

Could be a challenge, but also wonder if that's really what she's looking for in a man due to her relationship with her ex. IOW, maybe if she got married, she might feel guilty of the time she spends with Frank. Sure, Paul seems to accept their relationship, but who knows what might happen down the road. Especially if they tie the knot.

Jackie seems to be desperate to remain on the show. She tries to flatter people she never liked (like Teresa), and she was upset she was exposed about something nasty she said because she would lose potential allies, not because she hurt a friend. Dolores didn't accept her apology, and I don't blame her. 

Rachel Fuda was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live yesterday. John was there too, of course. AC told her there was backlash after they both said Teresa was a has been. He said that Teresa participates on other shows, and she seems to be very busy with business engagements. She then said that Teresa is so famous, she doesn't need to be on the show anymore, she needs to do something beyond it. It seems to me she wants Teresa off the show which was reportedly a Melissa, Rachel, Margaret (and Jackie in the past) group plan. 

• Like 1

Rachel is working overtime to kiss Margaret’s ass.  I had to laugh when she said Marge has mom like qualities. Marges step kids for the most part are estranged from her!  I will say Rachel’s little girls are cute and I felt bad for the one that just had tongue surgery.
Dolores has to quit acting like Paulie has made some grand gesture by going in business with her. She can’t unsay that she wanted to get married. She said it too many times. 
How stupid was that fight with Jen and Danielle? Jenn was charity shaming her for lack of a better phrase and really trying to get a rise out of her. Danielle totally over reacted.  I thought the “you’re diiiirrrty” was going to be something more than what it was. 
Compare those two to Dolores who had a reason to be mad at Jackie. Dolores calmly told her she wasn’t buying her apology. No screaming, no tears and no putting her hands on anyone. I thought it was a much better scene than the buffoonery of Danielle and Jenn.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago

5 hours ago, Chalby said:

acknowledge the anniversary of Jan's death in a text. This reaction is beyond stupid and petty.

Exactly! I do not expect my friends to remember the dates my parents or brother  died. when it happened they expressed sympathy, attended the funerals but the rest is a personal thing, you deal with each anniversary on your own OR have an annual lunch or something and invite your friends but let them know why you are having an event...I once unbeknownst to me I was attending an ash spreading thing, yikes!

Delores realizes Jackie is a non entity, she does not need her friendship, they add nothing to each others lives so she is cutting her loose, no fighting needs to happen, Jackie hurt Delores' feelings and she is done, I applaud her for that.

That scene Marge had without her wig, she has like eight hairs on her head and she has bleached them within an inch of her life, how did Schwartzkopf pick her to represent them?

@Chalby, I feel you...menopause can really do a number on your ability to have patience for other people, most times those people probably had no idea they were inches away from annihilation, lol.  It is better now but when it started, some days I would have taken a head as a trophy and kept on moving.

Let me say this about Danielle, I think she went in to this season with an idea of a big dust up with someone, this happened to Jenn A. Jenn should not have pushed her but Danielle sure got a drink in her hand fast to throw at Jenn, like suspiciously fast. Danielle is trying to be Teresa from the early seasons when she had a hair trigger and no brains.

Teresa could not have sounded any faker when greeting Danielle or Jackie to the party, so phony.

Jenn and Danielle talk about how they deal financially with charity events, first of all has Jenn ever thrown any charity events? Secondly, there are tax benefits for charities, paying all expenses out of pocket might qualify for personal tax benefits which makes Jenn sound altruistic because she is still taking advantage of some tax benefits or taking expenses out of the donations might have other tax benefits...these girls need to educate themselves about how expenses are best handled before they start acting like Mother Theresa (the good one not Tre), about their charity work.  What charity did Danielle raise money for anyway?

Why do these step and repeats cause so much fighting, maybe next season they can have a step and repeat as a friend of.

BTW, I accidentally posted this in last weeks episode.

• Like 2

Dolores is dumber than I thought if she truly believes Paulie's interested in her business skills and not her money.

There have been a number of rumors about Danielle scamming charities and not paying her glam squad (or making them stay at some $10/night off-strip hotel in Vegas). Jennifer tried to tell her nicely at the previous event. Where she lost me with expecting the Aydin logo on the step & repeat. Kinda sounds like you want to be paid for your time there, sweetie. 

Thar said, Danielle seemed gunning for a fight at Teresa's and, watching the scene in slow-mo, seemed almost deliberate in picking up that glass. Her reaction to what Jennifer was saying was so completely out of proportion. 

The party itself was beautiful. I love that outdoor kitchen/bar area they have. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Palimelon said:

Why does that seem like a movie or tv show prop glass more than anything else? Like the kind you see women on soap operas using...

Danielle was wrong to do what she did, but so was Jenn A to push her as well.

I was disappointed that the glass was not filled with a red drink or Fireball, something that stains and is sticky...I feel like that glass of water was waiting for that moment. Maybe the glass of water along with the step and repeat can be friends of next season.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

What was that argument about the step and repeat? Bill's business did not contribute at all, but because Jen claims to have helped sell tickets and "showed up" the name should be there? WTF kind of logic is that? Should Danielle have had the names of everyone that bought tickets (aka "showed up") on the damned thing?

And again, this argument has been done before. Didn't Ramona get upset with someone because she donated jewelry to decorate jeans to be auctioned off, and the name of her jewelry line was not included on the step and repeat at the event? Ramona had a more valid argument

• Like 9

Jen Aydin's issue with Danielle definitely seemed contrived.  The whole argument was wacko and made little sense.  Both for Aydin and Danielle - and the cup was strategically placed there for drama.  It's almost as if they both decided to do a performance of a stupid fight.  Otherwise the whole hour was a waste of time.   Boring. 

Rachel's scenes with her daughters were nice until the blowhard showed up.

• Like 7

This particular group is so infuriating and I have seen every season.

Dolores - I appreciate her calmness and tact when talking to Jackie. She was done and that was that. Jackie looked like a kicked puppy but she needs a slap of actual reality that none of these women really like her, and the longer she mopes around every party,  the worse she looks and the worse for her mental health. 

I wish Dolores had the same strength and conviction with Paul. She has blinders on with him, and although I don't think he is as much of a con man as Louis, there is still something not right there. 

Teresa and Jen really said the quiet part out loud re: Jackie. I guess I should appreciate their honesty? But then I remember these women are nearly 50 or are 50 and I know my six year old would never treat anyone this way. I wish they would just come out and say what the legal issue  between Teresa and Margaret is (I don't follow closely enough along in social media if it has been mentioned) because this weird blood feud they have is exhausting and Jackie comes off like an absolute desperate moron to play along.

Danielle and Jen's altercation was so dumb. I don't really have much opinion on Danielle other than that she is loud and has dreamt of this level of reality tv stardom for years - remember her True Life episode - but Jen is so sleazy, dirty and completely untrustworthy. She needs to get off tv, get a good therapist for her, invest in a good therapist for her kids because they will need one, and spend time with her children. She is not a good role model for them. Her behavior is horrific.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jenn should not have pushed her but Danielle sure got a drink in her hand fast to throw at Jenn, like suspiciously fast. 

Yep. You can see Danielle doing these quick, furtive glances to check the placement of her glass right before the altercation. Like a middle school drama student making sure her prop is ready before the big scene.

• Like 4

I’ll have to rewatch the glass scene. 
I was really put off by Danielle yelling at Bill Aydin on her way out. I also thought Nate ridiculous speaking on his wife’s behalf to Jenn about her behavior when his own wife was screaming like a lunatic. 
Bill seems to take all the crap in stride. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, politichick said:

I would like to see Teresa on pause and have a look at how the other women interact. Feeling like there would be less of "if you speak to her I'm not friends with you," that Teresa thrives on with her gaping open mouth. She's true to no one.

Sounds more like Margaret and Rachel.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, PizzaTroll said:

Danielle and Jen's altercation was so dumb. I don't really have much opinion on Danielle other than that she is loud and has dreamt of this level of reality tv stardom for years - remember her True Life episode - but Jen is so sleazy, dirty and completely untrustworthy. She needs to get off tv, get a good therapist for her, invest in a good therapist for her kids because they will need one, and spend time with her children. She is not a good role model for them. Her behavior is horrific.

The MTV show? Wait a minute. Was she the bridezilla and she and her husband were chasing people down the street yelling that people owed them $X because they chose to have a ridiculously expensive wedding?  
Whichever episode she was on then, this woman is absolutely barbaric. I’m hoping that was a plastic cup; if it was glass, she could have killed Jen! I didn’t even understand what Jen was saying about the hairdresser. I got Danielle’s explanation in the voiceover of why she was calling Jen about this hair extension ad. But what in the world was Jen supposedly implying that turned Danielle into an absolute animal? Because Jen finally had an “endorsement” (which was a big point of contention last season), and she was implying that Danielle was trying to meddle in it when Danielle was as trying to be helpful to spare the feelings of Jen’s hairdresser? I don’t think clocking someone in the head is a productive way to prove you were being a good friend. But I don’t think it takes much for Danielle to see red and lose her shit. I thought the destruction of Rail’s Steakhouse* was because of Teresa, but I think we have a more prolific glass thrower/table flipper in our midst. The two of them were probably lobbing glasses at each other like grenades.

*I met Joe and Melissa years ago at Rail’s. Joe was more excited to (be recognized and) meet me, than I was to meet them.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Bill seems to take all the crap in stride. 

Bill was probably:
A. Stoned
B. Used to it
C. Glad it didn't involve him
D. All of the above

4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jen claims to have helped sell tickets and "showed up"

She believes her own hype. She let Danielle know she didn't like the way she handles her charity work and how Danielle was paying herself and in the same breath Jenn says how she pays out of her own pocket, gives all proceeds to the charity because that is what kind of person she is and then wants to be rewarded to partaking in a charity? Salt of the earth that one is.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
11 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I'm sick of seeing  Gia, and why the snide remarks  to her mother? Teresa has to okay what she does with her hair, with Gia. Louis sits and enjoys the gossip,   weirdo! 

What did she say that was snide (or remotely implied she has to "okay" what Teresa does with her hair)? I agree that Louie is a weirdo, but not for that. It's kind of what we're all doing, no (and we don't even actually know the people)?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, PizzaTroll said:

I wish Dolores had the same strength and conviction with Paul. She has blinders on with him, and although I don't think he is as much of a con man as Louis, there is still something not right there. 

This is so painful to watch. At first I thought the constant bringing up of the non proposal was seriously fucked up because I would kill anyone who would be so inappropriate. That's the worse thing to do about a marriage proposal and yet it seems like such a common practice. We all know that the last thing a person wants is to be pressured into a marriage proposal and anyone who wants to be on the other end of a Jerry McGuire "what if we get married?" engaged is also suss as well. I would hate it if my friends created awkwardness around such a personal subject and decision. Doesn't help ANYONE! 

With that said, its looking like Delores is the type that thinks if you hang on long enough it's eventually gonna happen. Like the only requirement to getting the ring is holding on and that's just so ridiculous. Are you on the same path, do you have the same goals, is marriage what you both want, have you truly assessed where Paulies head is at with regards to getting remarried. Have you discussed his views in depth on marriage after a certain age. Have you educated yourself on how he interprets your relationship and where he thinks it NEEDS to go versus where you think it should go???????????????????????????????

I feel like Delores has just been along for the ride. Paulies her boyfriend and when two people are dating and are living together and are in long term relationship the natural next step is marriage. I've state before that Delores goes about this relationship like she's checking a box. Like it's an automatic and to be honest I don't think she's done the emotional work necessary to properly determine where her relationship with Paulie is really at. She riding it out thinking the end goal is a no brainer and that's not how you're supposed to assess you relationship status or goals. She did the same thing with David.

I think the other thing that stands out to me is that neither David nor Paulie seem all that enamoured with Delores. That's always caused me confusion. There's nothing all that special that you see between them. There's no chemistry, there's no real loving energy that surrounds them. I hate to say it but even Teresa and Joe had some moments that showed us why they were married. Whether it was Teresa's complete dedication to Joe or Joe's interaction with his family (on those good days) it should some sort of connection and family. I'm sorry but all I get are cold fish vibes from Delores's relationship with David and Paulie. Like they don't even seem like they are attracted to each other. I'm not saying that they need to be all over each other with inappropriate PDA but geez. Let's just say that I wasn't surprised to hear it when David took pause at the idea of marriage and now again with Paulie. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Not Teresa openly admitting she's using Jackie. I almost wish there was a reunion now so we can get Jackie's reaction or see Teresa try and talk/blink her way out of it.

Marge needs to burn those glasses.

I have no dog in the Danielle/Jenn fight because they are both awful but I'm kind of leaning more towards Danielle. The way Danielle told the story is the hair girl is advertising the extensions, asked several people to be in the ads and because she knows Danielle, D then agreed to do it for free. D then called Jenn and said "hey, just fyi, you're not getting paid for this, don't want this to be in issue." Jenn seems to have turned the whole conversation around as if Danielle was doing it to be malicious. But now I'm reading stuff about Danielle regularly not paying people so who knows. Jenn still sucks. She needed to let go of the stupid step and repeat thing,

• Like 8
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Haha, should she stay mute if someone speaks to her?

I know right.

It's confusing to me that Gia's presence on some of the episodes and some of the segments confounds so many. I mean, I get not liking her or finding her annoying but the confusion over her existence in an episode is what always strikes me as odd. I mean the girl appears for what? a 5 minute segment here and there. I don't get why her presence on the show is such a puzzle. LOL. 

Just because Gia isn't liked doesn't make her presence on the show some mystical riddle no one can comprehend. It sorta bemuses me. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I know right.

It's confusing to me that Gia's presence on some of the episodes and some of the segments confounds so many. I mean, I get not liking her or finding her annoying but the confusion over her existence in an episode is what always strikes me as odd. I mean the girl appears for what? a 5 minute segment here and there. I don't get why her presence on the show is such a puzzle. LOL. 

Just because Gia isn't liked doesn't make her presence on the show some mystical riddle no one can comprehend. It sorta bemuses me. 

After all, Gia is her dorter that graduated from Ruckers.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Jen A doesn't bother me for the most part.  I like that she has been willing to reveal some of her real life unlike a few others on the show.  She doesn't seem to be in need of the salary either which puts her in another category too.  She does like the attention though and this time she pushed too far with the wrong person.  Danielle wants to be famous too but she hasn't learned to control her innate trashiness.  As soon as Jen said something contrary Danielle became all guttural, spouting expletives, posturing and gesturing like she was in a boxing ring.  Jen gave her a shove which was wrong (even though I might have been tempted to do the same with someone in my face like an animal), but that slam to the head in retaliation, with an object that could have caused more harm (even plastic can puncture and cut), went a step beyond.  There's a difference between a hand and a hand holding a weapon. At this point I can see Bravo dumping both of them, which will probably hurt Danielle a whole lot more than Jen who doesn't need the show to live a particular lifestyle. 

The editing was sloppy during the party.  At one point after Danielle arrived a group of them were talking and Dolores did not have any glitter on her face and a moment later in what was supposed to be the same scene both her cheeks has been fully bedazzled.  Production is usually more careful about those reconstructed scenes.

Is Joe B's prostate going to be filling Marge's screen time for the remainder of the season?  He is old enough that would have been checking his PSA level for probably over a decade if he goes for regular check-ups and if so they'll probably have caught it early when it is very treatable.  They might not be happy with some of the possible after effects of treatment but chances are it won't put him in the ground anytime soon.  I'm not interested in hearing about it.  I went through it with my husband and don't care to hear about hers.  It's not why I watch these shows.

Of course T was hoping to use Jackie!  Was anyone shocked?  At the same time it is not impossible that they could have developed a genuine friendship after spending time together.

• Like 5
  • Love 1