Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

In a very halfhearted defence of Loren many people vastly underestimate what it is like to recover from surgery.

Lots of people think of themselves as fast healers and don’t listen to their doctors. I think she’s feeling depressed about being in so much pain and the fact that she chose to do this isn’t helping.

She had c-sections. She knew this would be like 4 c sections at once.

Dead giveaway was that she ordered food delivered for herself only and nothing for Alexi after he waited 5 hours at the plastic surgery center.

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • Useful 4
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

But we have to see the pageant!  And Sophie move in and out again…another disastrous Claire getup, Patrick pay off his dad and the wedding of two people who have been married for years….or not because I can picture all of this as I type it.  

You ought to get a job at Sharp Productions.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I see Angela's grammar hasn't gotten any ain't no better. 

FTFY

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Michael has checked out. Finally.

He’s really good at not doing a jump scare every time Angela sidles up to him.  I don’t think I could keep my composure.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@sainte-chapelle, at an estate sale yesterday in Marblehead, MA, I found many souvenirs of Newfoundland! I bought a cup and saucer, small pitcher, a book and bookmark. Unusual to find! And this is why I love estate saling

Oh my can you please Pm some pics? Would love to see !

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You ought to get a job at Sharp Productions.

I think we all could at this point 

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh my can you please Pm some pics? Would love to see !

I will! Check your inbox tomorrow! 

I also have a couple of commemorative plates I've found thrifting. Not easy to find Newfoundland stuff, but I'm always looking!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Can anyone recommend a non-greasy, non-crawly sunscreen?

Well, that rules out Sarper.

• LOL 14
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Can anyone recommend a non-greasy, non-crawly sunscreen?

I have eczema, so use the Cerave eucrisa sunscreen and like it. 

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s over!! Thank the lord. Back tomorrow for Trouble in Paradise and Unxpected. Maybe I need to get a life? Love you all. Ciao.

Nah. Getting a life overrated. Better to watch these idiots. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I like Neutrogena Dry Touch on my body but I can only use a mineral sunscreen on my face because I have a strong reaction to “avobenzone” which is the first ingredient in most chemical sunscreens. The problem with the mineral sunscreens is they either leave a white cast on my face or the ones with a “universal tint” aren’t a good match for my very fair complexion. I found Bare Minerals makes a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 in an array of shades and it’s great for everyday wear. For serious coverage, I’ve started using Supergoop Protectint which has SPF 50 and also comes in many shades. It’s a little heavier than the Bare Minerals on my face, but not greasy 

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To be fair, she's not too bright 

It must be a real pain to carry around and count out all those bills when you’re shopping 

• Useful 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Looking for one as well! 

I like this one and got it from Amazon. BUT it looks like Amazon doesn’t carry it anymore, has a similar looking dupe that got bad reviews. It’s a Korean one and there are other sites you can get it from, but not quickly. Here is the link to the company’s product:

https://skin1004.com/products/hyalu-cica-water-fit-sun-serum-spf50-pa?_pos=1&_sid=6869d1a7c&_ss=r

Edited by judylo
2 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Minority of two then.  Alexei grew on me; Loren did not.

I like both of them BUT with three little ones, it was inconsiderate of her to have the surgery with the loooong recovery now.

She really should have waited 'til the little girl was 5-8.

• Like 3

I wish I understood why, if Angela is so convinced Michael is a scammer, she would bring him to the U.S. at all?  And whatever happened to the "supporting him for 10 years" thing?  I guess we'll find out.  

Y'all are right, Loren is martyring herself after surgery she chose.  No arranging a car pool for the school-age kids?  No meal delivery?  Even my little laundromat down the street has a drop-off and fold service (I haven't tried it, but it's there).  There's such a thing as grocery delivery.  Not to mention the Molly Maids.  I loved those early weeks after my C-sections.  My house never looked so good.

It must be a trope of 90 Day anything that one cannot go out with friends without the proverbial pot being stirred and a big fight.  Looking at you, friends of Thais.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

That surgery wasn't cheap and wasn't covered.

They should have included help for Alexi as part of the cost. Selfish.

• Like 1

Thai’s friends are trash and rude AF. I get that she over shared with them when she was dating Patrick and then when she first moved to the US (plus they probably watched the show). But JFC, this is your first meeting any really piled on him and John. He sort of sat there like a deer in headlights. Thais, these petty bitches are not true friends. They are catty, jealous (OMG she landed her green card man SO fast!) bitches and reminded me of Yara’s friends. I think John with his limited Portuguese probably meant to call her a bitch, not a slut. But hey it works. 

Mucinex Man showed how he is trash and a dumpster fire—-and to then have the audacity to not understand why she reacted as she did? Manipulation at its finest can you imagine that relationship when cameras weren’t rolling??

Sophie needs to grow TF up and leave Mommy out of her business. “You made my mom cry Rob” Honey, your mom cried crocodile tears to manipulate you——he didn’t say anything super horrid to her. She pushed and pushed his buttons. I sort of get why he is checked out—-like what does she want him to do? Grovel? She seems a bit stunted and this reminds me of a middle school BFGF and not two grown married adults

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2

Also I was LMFAO during Angela's interrogation of Mikel. She really, truly believes that she SO smart and the caught him. I was cheering when he finally said fuck this shit and stood up to walk away. I hope production gave him that phone back. She may have paid for it, but it was a gift and they are married, so it is his. Now, 

Spoiler

we know somehow someway he gets over to GA, where he proceeds to make his big getaway. Run Mikel, run ! 

Kobe and Emily can barely keep a straight face as they play their roles for that paycheck. 

I am sure Loren and Alexi could hire some temp help. But then they would have less drama, which means less screen time and less $$ since I believe they get paid per episode they actually appear in.....

• Like 3

If anyone wants to see how Angela behaved on the Drew Barrymore show, I've posted a clip on the couples page. 

I never liked Drew, but it's sickening how they fawned over her and called her Queen. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 4

Yep, all it really takes to heal a marriage (or a jr high romance) is a $5 stuffy from the Austin flea market.

Call the embassy! They're gonna be right on top of resolving whose cell phone this is!

Alex is doing what single parents do regularly. Loren is stupid not to listen to her doctor. What's done is done, and overdoing it will only prolong the pain and damage that expensive work

Goats and gifts are fine, but mama emily is still struggling with the cash. That $1.50 is forever binding.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I think John with his limited Portuguese probably meant to call her a bitch, not a slut.

Bitch ass, slut ass, whore. 

• LOL 8
On 6/16/2024 at 11:56 PM, JeanJean said:

I like both of them BUT with three little ones, it was inconsiderate of her to have the surgery with the loooong recovery now.

He cracked me up when he said "You thought you were going to wake up and be Barbie." I feel for the poor man.

• Like 2

I am not a huge Loren fan, I think she can be a spoiled princess. But I felt bad for her here. Sure, Alexi is stressed trying to do it all but it’s temporary. Single parents do this daily for years. And maybe now he realizes everything Loren handles on a daily basis. I thought his comments about waking up looking like Barbie and “I told you to just go to the gym” were uncalled for. They have three kids in less than 5 years. No amount of gym was going to fix her body the way she wanted to change it. And if they have the $$ for that surgery, why should she wait years? 

• Applause 1

I got the feeling that Alexi was projecting. HE thought Loren was going to look like Barbie. He was all excited before, but he's less enthusiastic now that she's recovering. He'll change his tune once the results are final. 

• Useful 1
On 6/18/2024 at 10:30 AM, Stuckathome said:

I am not a huge Loren fan, I think she can be a spoiled princess. But I felt bad for her here. Sure, Alexi is stressed trying to do it all but it’s temporary. Single parents do this daily for years. And maybe now he realizes everything Loren handles on a daily basis. I thought his comments about waking up looking like Barbie and “I told you to just go to the gym” were uncalled for. They have three kids in less than 5 years. No amount of gym was going to fix her body the way she wanted to change it. And if they have the $$ for that surgery, why should she wait years? 

My guess is that Loren had the surgery for free, because of the publicity from the show.   A few years from now she would have had to pay for everything.   She definitely needed the abdominal muscles fixed, and if she did that now, and the other surgeries later, it would have meant two major procedures.  

I was stunned when Loren said she didn't tell Alexei about the length of her recovery, and how long the restrictions would be for.  

• Useful 2
21 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I was stunned when Loren said she didn't tell Alexei about the length of her recovery, and how long the restrictions would be for.  

That is the sort of thing that will fester and be brought up every time they argue & could well end up eventually ruining their marriage if they're not very careful.

• Like 1
On 6/11/2024 at 10:14 PM, Meowwww said:

I hate Angela.  She’s awful and shouldn’t be on tv.  And the Sophie and Rob thing.  She had no business bringing her mom into it. They’re adults.  Mommy can protect you when you are 12.

I agree with both statements.  Angela is dangerous and jumps to all kinds of conclusions only so she gets more screen time.  What a horrid selfish bitch.  Her thinking she is so smart that she busted Michael's OldLadyGreenCard Scam and him "illegally" giving her personal information away, which you do know is a CRIME in the US of A.  Ummm no its not Angela.  You made that up along with all the shit you have been talking.  Now Drew Berrymore, whom I have always liked, is fawning over you like you are royalty, instead of the abusive POS you are.  PLEASE Bravo do not have her on again.  And that goes for heartless gaslighting Ed.

I hope Michael got his phone and ran away from her and her bad fake teeth. 

• Like 2

There was a ton of backlash about Angela's appearance on Drew Barrymore's show and production has since deleted many of the clips. Apparently Drew herself didn't know Angela at all and it was Ross Matthews' idea to bring her on. She was asked if she and Michael were still together and hesitated before answering "yes." I think she's either lying, afraid of breaking her NDA or is getting off on a technicality because they are still legally married, just not together. Or all three.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 6/16/2024 at 8:56 PM, JeanJean said:

True, but by then she might be irrelevant and nobody would pay her to be on TV doing it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1