Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep 9 "Spicy Jeff"

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Who voted for Ben on the first vote?

Q

Not sure why... other than possibly planning ahead, so he can say at FTC that he didn't write Hunter's name down.  He had the outlying vote on Soda's exit too, so I think that may be his ongoing strategy...   But, honestly, who knows with him?

• Like 2

add me to the group who literally screamed "play the idol" at Hunter.  I liked him a lot. I didn't begrudge him his practice survivor at home.  

agree Q is too much. If he's not voted out, could they please edit him out.

I guess I'd like to see Charlie or Tiff win.

• Like 8
47 minutes ago, cowgirlwen said:

Q

Not sure why... other than possibly planning ahead, so he can say at FTC that he didn't write Hunter's name down.  He had the outlying vote on Soda's exit too, so I think that may be his ongoing strategy...   But, honestly, who knows with him?

I couldn’t tell if he did that on purpose to just have a stray vote or if he thought they might all be voting Ben because that’s who Hunter said he was writing down initially.  I think Q expected to go home though so that might be why he just did a throw away vote.  

1 hour ago, mojoween said:

I’m still mad.

Peachy is the HOST.  He is not a mouthpiece for what he *thinks* the audience is thinking.  Also, since when is it ok to be a dick to the contestants?

I said in the live chat thread that Probst is becoming too much of a character.  It used to be TC was the overly solemn place where everyone got their feelings out and he just listened.  Didn’t really need the theatrics of him immersing himself in the game but I guess it fits the theme of the season.  I’m just glad he had something Liz could actually eat.  

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I said in the live chat thread that Probst is becoming too much of a character.  It used to be TC was the overly solemn place where everyone got their feelings out and he just listened.  Didn’t really need the theatrics of him immersing himself in the game but I guess it fits the theme of the season.  I’m just glad he had something Liz could actually eat.  

This reminded me-Liz stated twice that she hadn't eaten for 72 hours.  Like we're supposed to feel sorry for her.  I don't-she knew what she signed up for.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, watch2much said:

add me to the group who literally screamed "play the idol" at Hunter.  I liked him a lot. I didn't begrudge him his practice survivor at home.

I do, and I have from the start.  Why?  Because he clearly didn't think to practice the other two important elements to Survivor: strategy and social bonds.  He couldn't strategize or even socialize for jack shit, and both of those deficiencies did him in.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
8 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

This reminded me-Liz stated twice that she hadn't eaten for 72 hours.  Like we're supposed to feel sorry for her.  I don't-she knew what she signed up for.

At this point in the game of pre-new era seasons, we had some of the women especially look like death because they’d barely eaten anything but rice and coconut.  That was always a tell when people came home and started posting on SM, see how much weight they looked like they lost (many figured Kimmi and Kelley went far on Second Chance because of that).  I also don’t know what Liz expected because I can’t remember anyone ever getting special treatment for food.  And if she’s ever watched Survivor take place in a tropical setting, she should have known what the main diet was going to be.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

At this point in the game of pre-new era seasons, we had some of the women especially look like death because they’d barely eaten anything but rice and coconut.  That was always a tell when people came home and started posting on SM, see how much weight they looked like they lost (many figured Kimmi and Kelley went far on Second Chance because of that).  I also don’t know what Liz expected because I can’t remember anyone ever getting special treatment for food.  And if she’s ever watched Survivor take place in a tropical setting, she should have known what the main diet was going to be.  

In truth, that’s one of the things I miss the most about the Ponderosa clips: the exit review with the medical staff, where (among other things) they checked how much weight each evictee had lost during their participation in the season. 😕

• Like 10
(edited)

I cannot believe Hunter was so dumb that he didn't play the idol.  He  looks like a guy who should be in Hallmark movies so I was enjoying watching him, but I couldn't believe how paranoid he was a tribal, then decided not to play the idol. 

I think Maria is not as smart as she thinks she is and I hated the smarmy way she came at Ben in the hidden scene.

Venus is incredibly off-putting and it seems that everyone on that beach agrees.  She thinks she's running the show yet nobody wants to strategize with her, or really, even talk to her or spend any time with her.

What a disappointment of a season.  This has been the first time in many, many seasons that I don't worry about whether I get a chance to see the show on Wednesday night.  Of course, the fact that I don't know anyone who even watches the show anymore (other than all of you awesome folks) so there is no danger of overhearing spoilers could be part of it.

Edited by bankerchick
  • Like 6
11 hours ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

Kenzie and Tiff are a pair, and have been working together. But everyone's favorite Mermaid Dragon started orchestrating a blindside of Tiffany already Seems a clearcut case of Big Move Fever. Say she had succeeded as early as this episode. Where would that leave Kenzie in terms of future votes? She can't rely on Q, not only because he is generally unreliable but also because she would have been instrumental in ousting his No. 1 ally and to the extent he cares about it still, a member of the Six. She might sidle up to Charlie/Maria and Ben to give old Siga a 4-3-1 lead, and then hope she's not blindsided once she's no longer useful, or flit back and side with old Nami to get rid of one of her Siga allies. Venus and Liz are weirdos and had been on the outs. Anyway, does she think it won't get back to Tiff that Kenzie has made a move on her? 

Maria wanted credit for the Tiffani vote out, but if she's smart she'll let Tiffani know it was Kenzie!

8 hours ago, storyskip said:

I can't help wondering what today's casting choices would do if they were made to play old school style Survivor.  No idols, no advantages, no SITD, the only immunity is the necklace/statue.

I say this every season in case someone in charge looks in here - I think they need to do a season where they repeat everything exactly as they did it is season 1 - challenges, rewards, etc.  And NOT tell the contestants and see which "superfan" figures it out first! 😃

4 hours ago, Haleth said:

Who voted for Ben on the first vote?

Q - I thought it was because no one else was talking to him so he went with Hunter's plan 😄

3 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

But then they decided having them all jump and run and whisper to each other was more entertaining for us.  (Which it is not, IMO).  So why not more ridiculousness?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Liz reminds me of Arnie from Stephen King's Christine. Nerdy, envious of those who are more successful, wants others to see her as more powerful than she is. And, judging by the previews, crazy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, mojoween said:

I’m still mad.

Peachy is the HOST.  He is not a mouthpiece for what he *thinks* the audience is thinking. 

I really didn't appreciate him thinking that he knew what all the viewers were thinking. That was completely out of line.

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, eel2178 said:

I really didn't appreciate him thinking that he knew what all the viewers were thinking. That was completely out of line.

Well . . . I was thinking it 😄

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
(edited)

I knew Tiffany wasn't going to vote Q out.  Refer to Season 41 and 42 for my reasons.

Hunter, you never, never, never, everevereverever tell anyone you have an idol!!  And if you have a "feeling"?  Play the damn idol!!

Can contestants be this dumb like Hunter was?  I wonder if they are told to tell someone about the idol to create drama.  Maybe things are different when you are out there.  The elements and surroundings and no food make you make unwise decisions.

Edited by rr2911
  • Like 7

They need to blow this game up so that all of the old strategies don’t apply. No puzzles, no final three, maybe no jury so people stop playing to the jury and get back to playing the game. Will never happen but, my thoughts.

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, Heathrowe said:

They need to blow this game up so that all of the old strategies don’t apply. No puzzles, no final three, maybe no jury so people stop playing to the jury and get back to playing the game. Will never happen but, my thoughts.

No idols, no advantages, one tribe from the start . . .

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, rr2911 said:

I knew Tiffany wasn't going to vote Q out.  Refer to Season 41 and 42 for my reasons.

That's not why she didn't.  She voted out Tim quite easily, after all, and she voted out Tevin, too.

She didn't vote Q out because Hunter was the bigger threat.  Plain and simple.  But she clearly didn't mind Q being the backup target in case Hunter pulled out an idol.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

That's not why she didn't.  She voted out Tim out quite easily, after all, and she voted out Tevin, too.

She didn't vote Q out because Hunter was the bigger threat.  Plain and simple.  But she clearly didn't mind Q being the backup target in case Hunter pulled out an idol.

Maybe, but 3 in a row reminded me of 41 and 42.   It wouldn't surprise me if next week there is some kind of reference to those seasons.

• Like 1
(edited)

I'm done.  Literally NOBODY I can stand.  And I'm furious at Hunter.  

I wish just once somebody would turn to the group that voted them out & say "You all SUCK" before getting their torch snuffed. 

Jeff & the popcorn was the only thing I enjoyed. 

I can't watch or listen to any of them that are left.  I'll try again next season. 

Edited by SnapHappy
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
On 4/24/2024 at 10:24 PM, iMonrey said:

I might be done with this season. I just cannot stand one more week of The Q Show. I can't remember the last time I was this sick of a single player. 

*cough*Bhanu*cough*

When Bhanu left, I thought - good, now maybe I can finally settle in and try to enjoy this season minus the insane theatrics until Q said "here, hold my Q Skirt."

On 4/24/2024 at 11:10 PM, AntFTW said:

It feels like Venus is squeaking by to the FTC, and possibly winning.

I would give this a standing ovation.  She might be annoying, but in this cast?  She's like maybe the 7th most annoying player in this season.  

On 4/25/2024 at 12:31 AM, Steph Sometimes said:

But now I'm kind of into it. It's become one hell of a mess, and I'm actually finding these people pretty entertaining in their messiness.

I appreciate messiness in Survivor gameplay if I can make some sense out of it, which I have been unable to to this season.  I have not and still don't understand what Q is doing, and why every single person last tribal, didn't say - "no need to vote, Jeff, Q can go."  If ever Jeff needed to take someone's torch and refuse to snuff it, it's Q's, IMO.  It's like the game is so meta now that the players are purposefully creating chaos for the sake of what they think will be great tv, but it's just noise and nonsense.

On 4/25/2024 at 1:22 AM, Lantern7 said:

I don't like Probst the fanboy with the front seat to the dramatics.

Neither do I.  I prefer my Probst with a little bit of salt and snark.  This Probst seems to think that we, the audience, are eating up this insanity just like he seems to be, but I don't think that's the case.

15 hours ago, violet and green said:

Yes, it was Q. He did it with a shell-shocked look straight at camera.

Did he?  I missed that.  Why was he shell-shocked?  Because even he couldn't believe that he was still in the game after trying to quit 14 times?  Does he even understand what he's doing?  I am completely perplexed.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, laurakaye said:
On 4/24/2024 at 11:10 PM, AntFTW said:

I would give this a standing ovation.  She might be annoying, but in this cast?  She's like maybe the 7th most annoying player in this season.  

I wouldn't be mad at it. I like surprise endings.

It's just funny to watch people actively dislike her and want her gone, and somehow she sticks around.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

When Bhanu left, I thought - good, now maybe I can finally settle in and try to enjoy this season minus the insane theatrics until Q said "here, hold my Q Skirt."

At least Bhanu was gone week 4. We've had 10 solid weeks of Q. And that's more than I can stand.

• Like 4
(edited)

I do wonder: 

Is Bhanu watching Q's self-implosion and nonsensical tactics and thinking to himself, "So that dude thought that he could give me tips on how to play Survivor and he's making these f---ed up moves?" Or is he like taking notes dutifully for if and when there's Bhanu S2: Electric Bugaloo/Bhanu:999,999 More Hearts To Go? 

Edited by Chicago Redshirt
  • LOL 5
On 4/24/2024 at 9:10 PM, AntFTW said:

I can't  see that happening, although  stranger things have happened. Personally,  I'd like to see her voted out next TC.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, SnapHappy said:

I'm done.  Literally NOBODY I can stand.  And I'm furious at Hunter.  

I can stand Ben, and I can stand Charlie. That's about it. I soured on Maria early on (although I frankly cannot remember why). Problem is, we've heard next to nothing from either Ben or Charlie. So, much like Hunter, I suspect they are bound for the jury, because the show is spending a LOT of time on Q and, to a lesser extent, Tiffany, Liz and Kenzie. 

I know it's shallow, but I can't get past that bull ring through Tiffany's nose. Not only does it look painful and unhygienic to me, but now it's off-kilter, which triggers my OCD like crazy.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2024 at 9:30 PM, mojoween said:

Hunter was a dope, and also I hate this season.

Hunter made a dumb move. I still like him, but a dumb move it was. Maybe it's just me but I'm enjoying it on the whole, because I enjoy when cast members act like hot messes (not all the time, like Bhanu, but otherwise).

On 4/25/2024 at 3:01 PM, watch2much said:

agree Q is too much. If he's not voted out, could they please edit him out.

I guess I'd like to see Charlie or Tiff win.

I definitely want Charlie or Maria to win. They are playing the best game hands down.

On 4/24/2024 at 9:40 PM, LadyChatts said:

Hunter proved he really is an Ozzy type, there for the adventure but really bad at the strategizing in the game.  I was rooting for him and practically screaming at the TV for him to play his idol, but I knew when they showed the shot of him fumbling in his pants pocket he probably wasn't going to play it.  I am glad Tiffany felt comfortable enough not to play hers, and I really hope she manages to outsmart those who likely will be coming for her.

Q is really such a waste of space anymore.  Forget what I said about wanting him to stick around for entertainment, he clearly doesn't care because he screwed his game and everyone else's (especially Tiffany, all because she dared to make her own moves without his written permission).  So he's just taking up space because he can't control anything anymore.  I'm glad no one tried making nice with him and told him like it was.  But most likely he's getting dragged to the end because no one is going to vote for him.  

Liz is a legend in her own mind.  I don't get the logic that she wants people to know she's making these moves now and getting the credit she thinks she deserves.  Most people wait until the end to bring that stuff up, so it doesn't make them a target, and so they can argue their case in front of everyone.  What does she expect, everyone to throw her a party after TC when she thinks she's made a move?  Also, when everyone was talking about voting off Hunter I actually felt a little sorry when Venuz and Liz were so out of the loop and still thought the vote was Q.  

Speaking of moves, what is it with everyone this season and move-making and thinking their moves are getting stolen?  First it was Liz with the Soda and Tevin votes, then Maria thought Kenzie stole her blindside idea.

Anyway, this season has had it's highs but definitely more lows.  I liked 44 I think more than most, and 45 was decent, if not predictable.  But this season is more on the level of 43 for me in terms of likability.

I was wondering why Tiff felt comfortable not to play her idol but Hunter wasn't and yet didn't play his idol. I wonder why she didn't think she needed to play her idol. I thought maybe they were all in on the Hunter plan, so she knew she didn't need to play her idol.

Agreed about Liz. Some of these players are such amateurs. It's basic Survivor knowledge to know to not broadcast your moves at this point in the game and save it for the final tribal. And yes the worries about making moves at this point are a bit much and just put a target on the ones that did that.

On 4/24/2024 at 9:40 PM, LadyChatts said:

Hunter proved he really is an Ozzy type, there for the adventure but really bad at the strategizing in the game.  I was rooting for him and practically screaming at the TV for him to play his idol, but I knew when they showed the shot of him fumbling in his pants pocket he probably wasn't going to play it.  I am glad Tiffany felt comfortable enough not to play hers, and I really hope she manages to outsmart those who likely will be coming for her.

Q is really such a waste of space anymore.  Forget what I said about wanting him to stick around for entertainment, he clearly doesn't care because he screwed his game and everyone else's (especially Tiffany, all because she dared to make her own moves without his written permission).  So he's just taking up space because he can't control anything anymore.  I'm glad no one tried making nice with him and told him like it was.  But most likely he's getting dragged to the end because no one is going to vote for him.  

Liz is a legend in her own mind.  I don't get the logic that she wants people to know she's making these moves now and getting the credit she thinks she deserves.  Most people wait until the end to bring that stuff up, so it doesn't make them a target, and so they can argue their case in front of everyone.  What does she expect, everyone to throw her a party after TC when she thinks she's made a move?  Also, when everyone was talking about voting off Hunter I actually felt a little sorry when Venuz and Liz were so out of the loop and still thought the vote was Q.  

Speaking of moves, what is it with everyone this season and move-making and thinking their moves are getting stolen?  First it was Liz with the Soda and Tevin votes, then Maria thought Kenzie stole her blindside idea.

Anyway, this season has had it's highs but definitely more lows.  I liked 44 I think more than most, and 45 was decent, if not predictable.  But this season is more on the level of 43 for me in terms of likability.

44-45 were the best out of the new era so far but I did like 43, 41 was bad and 42 was ok.

• Like 2
On 4/24/2024 at 10:11 PM, dancingdreamer said:

Hunter, it's Survivor,  you had an idol you should  have played  it. I was yelling  play your idol! Did he listen? Nope. I know he thought as soon as he had no idol, he was gone. But he should  of taken that chance.

Charlie was excellent in the challenge  with Hunter, and he's well liked. I can see him going to the end, and maybe Maria. Venus reminds me of a yappy little puppy. She's a decent  physical  player, but she's not well liked, keep quiet Venus, you'll go further. 

I feel like Charlie or Maria will go to the end, one of them will be targeted IMO don't know who. Venus has a chance now that Q tanked his game and if she makes a good case at the final TC if she is there, she could possibly win.

I like Maria, Charlie and Ben, the rest of them I can do without.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

I definitely want Charlie or Maria to win. They are playing the best game hands down.

Question: how so?  Neither one has made any moves.  Being the only pair to stay a loyal pair is hardly a move.

On 4/25/2024 at 12:37 PM, Cotypubby said:

At this point it looks like both Q & Liz will be dragged along to the Final Three. I really hate the strategy of taking horrible players to the end. As a viewer it makes the show practically unwatchable.

I get the reasoning but I don't like it either. I don't like the strategy in any of these type of games where they feel they have to take the weak people to the end. 

On 4/25/2024 at 3:40 PM, LadyChatts said:

I couldn’t tell if he did that on purpose to just have a stray vote or if he thought they might all be voting Ben because that’s who Hunter said he was writing down initially.  I think Q expected to go home though so that might be why he just did a throw away vote.  

I prefer this Jeff to the Jeff with the stupid analogies.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Question: how so?  Neither one has made any moves.  Being the only pair to stay a loyal pair is hardly a move.

Well we have seen players like Gabler and Yam Yam who have appeared not to make any moves and won. You just have to have a great final TC where you can give a good speech. If Charlie is a law student, he's probably a great speaker, so I can see him winning.

• Like 1

During the competitions when Jeff is rambling on and on and sharing pearls of wisdom ("You've gotta dig deep"), I would LOVE it if one of contestants just told him to shut the hell up.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I wouldn't say Maria has been loyal to Charlie. She was pretty happy to be in the Plus One alliance without him, and would probably still be in it, if it hadn't fallen apart. She's really shown no loyalty to anyone. She voted against Jem and Moriah, who were in the Charlie's Angels alliance, and she didn't vote for Tim because the split tribes that week meant she didn't vote at all, but he thought they were each other's number ones and she obviously didn't. Then she plotted against Tiffany and voted against Tevin, during the last gasp of the Plus Ones.

And I would say, that's all fine, that's the game, but then I saw the secret scene where she was berating Ben and being all self-righteous scoldy school teacher (as well as her TH about how he lied to her face when he didn't and she has no reason to think he did) to the point where he ends up sitting alone on the beach crying. Thank goodness Charlie is a good guy and came out to sit with him and just be decent to him.

Shorter version: hope she loses!

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

I wouldn't say Maria has been loyal to Charlie. She was pretty happy to be in the Plus One alliance without him, and would probably still be in it, if it hadn't fallen apart. She's really shown no loyalty to anyone. She voted against Jem and Moriah, who were in the Charlie's Angels alliance, and she didn't vote for Tim because the split tribes that week meant she didn't vote at all, but he thought they were each other's number ones and she obviously didn't. Then she plotted against Tiffany and voted against Tevin, during the last gasp of the Plus Ones.

And I would say, that's all fine, that's the game, but then I saw the secret scene where she was berating Ben and being all self-righteous scoldy school teacher (as well as her TH about how he lied to her face when he didn't and she has no reason to think he did) to the point where he ends up sitting alone on the beach crying. Thank goodness Charlie is a good guy and came out to sit with him and just be decent to him.

I recently heard about the secret scene with Maria and Ben but don't know too much about it. I don't know what she said or the context of what she said. 

I would love for her to be voted out only to find out more about what happened behind the scenes with Maria, because there is always more they don't show. Maybe she'll explain why she went against Jem and Moriah. 

13 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Wait, I still haven't seen the scene but it's something about Maria accusing Ben of having an idol and lying about it? So she didn't believe Jem had it? Then why vote her out?

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

Wait, I still haven't seen the scene but it's something about Maria accusing Ben of having an idol and lying about it?

Here's the scene. I find it really awful, but I also think it should have been included in the episode.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

Thanks for sharing. Do they have secret scenes on you tube every week?

It looks like this account has them for each week, but that's not the official CBS Survivor account (which doesn't seem to have any secret scenes), so I don't know where that person is getting them.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rodney said:

4 hours ago, violet and green said:

It is this season, lol!

Damn, beat me to it.  😆

• LOL 2

While it was impressive watching Hunter dominate challenge after challenge, it also really proves that if you have someone that dominate physically, you take them out the first time they're vulnerable. It doesn't seem Hunter had a plan beyond "Be immune each week." Sure, he had the +1s alliance, but that really just seemed three guys maybe pulling in a partner each, with the partners maybe not as interested (Tevin was on board, but Tiff didn't seem like it was her preferred final 6. And it's odd Maria was more into it than Tim). Watching Hunter try to scrounge up allies, trying to team up with Venus, who he has treated like dirt since day one. Calling Kenzie his Number One when I'm not sure they've hardly spoken before that. He should have played his idol. 

Venus, I am getting that she can be a bit annoying and a bit oblivious, but I'm going to need a secret scene to explain why she seems so hated. I do cheer a little each week she makes it through. I wonder what would have been if the one guy willing to work with her hadn't been evac'd. 

Venus claiming credit for moves is probably annoying, but I find Liz worse, crying over Q stealing the thunder of her move. Others have said it plenty, be the quiet mastermind, reveal it at the final tribal.

Kenzie, the brilliant mastermind who wants to claim a big move by blindsiding her closest ally. I don't think voting out Tiff would do her any good except it has the shape of a big move.

I do like that there isn't a dominant alliance dictating everything. There was danger of the +1s doing that, but they couldn't make it through a single vote. I think Charlie is playing smart, I'm not sure if tying himself to Maria hurts his game. And I'm not sure Ben does anything besides declaring if something Rocks or does not Rock.

And Q, just oh god. If not voted off, I'm glad he's just forced to watch things continue out of his control

16 hours ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

Wait, I still haven't seen the scene but it's something about Maria accusing Ben of having an idol and lying about it? So she didn't believe Jem had it? Then why vote her out?

I remember now why I soured on Maria, it was the very first episode where she went on the "journey" with Tevin and Jelinsky, and she got all shirty about Jelinsky lying to her. And it was like, lady, you all read the same piece of paper, they're are supposed to by lying, it says they both have to convince you they have the right card or whatever the hell it was. She was just acting so holier than thou about the whole thing and so condescending it rubbed me the wrong way.

She's like all the rest of them, she acts so indignant if anyone else plays the game for themselves.

• Like 10
17 hours ago, fishcakes said:

It looks like this account has them for each week, but that's not the official CBS Survivor account (which doesn't seem to have any secret scenes), so I don't know where that person is getting them.

Thank you 

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I remember now why I soured on Maria, it was the very first episode where she went on the "journey" with Tevin and Jelinsky, and she got all shirty about Jelinsky lying to her. And it was like, lady, you all read the same piece of paper, they're are supposed to by lying, it says they both have to convince you they have the right card or whatever the hell it was. She was just acting so holier than thou about the whole thing and so condescending it rubbed me the wrong way.

She's like all the rest of them, she acts so indignant if anyone else plays the game for themselves.

1 hour ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

Thank you 

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Based on what I heard about the secret scene and the other stuff you mentioned and others have I am kind of changing stance on her.

19 hours ago, QQQQ said:

During the competitions when Jeff is rambling on and on and sharing pearls of wisdom ("You've gotta dig deep"), I would LOVE it if one of contestants just told him to shut the hell up.

Jeff talked about this--his rambling, and shutting up--extensively in this week's podcast.

3 hours ago, astrohip said:

Jeff talked about this--his rambling, and shutting up--extensively in this week's podcast.

I didn't know he had a podcast. Uffda, I'm not sure I can take more Jeff's insights.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, srhall79 said:

Calling Kenzie his Number One when I'm not sure they've hardly spoken before that.

Interestingly, Hunter claims in his post-show interviews that he actually did spend a lot of time with Kenzie.  A lot more than we were shown.  So that might've been warranted for him to say, after all.

• Useful 1
(edited)

Sorry I am behind, just watching now.  Q with his grandiosity and wild eyes thinking he’s the ringleader?  Uh no.  
And Kenzie needs to go.  The edit she’s given is that she’s the winner.  I hope not. 
And Liz “this isn’t much money, I don’t need the money” apparently played a move and got teary cuz no one noticed it.  Whut.  
Venus for the win, because I hate this season and the players.  

Edited by Meowwww