Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I actually love that Chelsea considers the welfare of her animals and puts them first when it comes to filming. As opposed to the other moms who just let their pets run around during all that chaos, then yell at them for "misbehaving". 

But who is Barb? At first I thought she meant Jenelle's mom! 

I think Barb is her pug. I thought she meant Jenelle's mom too, at first!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Anyone remember what town they live in? I bet more land is one of their goals. 

I don't remember the town they lived in but they already moved to their new house.

• Love 2
On 7/6/2018 at 3:25 PM, zenme said:

If this makes sense, I'm an introvert who is very friendly. Usually, I detest big parties--even with family. I don't know why, but I feel they take away so much energy. I'm good one on one, but crowds! No way! Public speaking? Big no! Basically, if I was sent to do solitary confinement, I think it sounds lovely. Just give me a book.

I am a very gregarious person but in a wedding situation or other big group activities I would not show up.  I remember hiding in my parent's closet as a small child when we were ready to go up north to a family party.  FYI hiding in parent's closet was genius, they never thought to look there.

.25 Xanax solved the problem (that's point 25 of a milligram) just a crumb but made all the difference in the world.  My doctor noticed I was straining my back, neck etc and couldn't find a cause.  My sister told him, she's a nurse, that she thought I had anxiety.  I can't believe I lived most of my life like that.  I highly recommend it.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Anyone remember what town they live in? I bet more land is one of their goals. 

Their address is technically Hartford, but most of their scenes are filmed in nearby Sioux Falls.  They don't have much land and the house looks very nice from the outside but it's not that big for a growing family with lots of pets.  It's very well kept and in a desirable area.   They shouldn't have any trouble selling it. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't remember the town they lived in but they already moved to their new house.

I found the town and the listing. Guess we will see the new house next season. 

• Love 5

I'm surprised people were making rude comments about Chelsea's house. I thought it was perfectly fine. What would be the point of dumping money into renovations and upgrades if the eventual plan was to sell anyways and buy a bigger place with more land?

• Love 15

Good for Chelsea for not going through eight Pintrest McMansion "upgrades" in the past four years. (Looking at you, Kail.) Chelsea also doesn't have to get a new place every time she breaks up with a guy or gets divorced, etc., so that helps, too.  Buying homes over and over, plus moving (and buying new furniture, painting, adding pools, etc...because you know how most of these girls are) takes money. It also can't be so great for young kids to move from house to house to house so often.  Good for Chelsea for living some place for longer than a couple of years.  She's probably lived in that house longer than any of other girls on TM2 have lived in one place except for maybe their childhood homes (maybe). 

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Chelsea's house and I know of many young families in their 20s (heck, many families of any age) who would have been happy to be able to call it home. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21

It seems like addy was in the no hair, no shirt, and diaper phase FOREVER!!! Did her hair just take a long time to come in, or did they film a bunch of seasons really close together? Without her hair, she also looked JUST like Jeremy, where I see Mama Dawn in her as a blonde. It seemed like one day she just suddenly started looking older, and cute!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Ha!

I can't wait for Janelle's retort to this one.  Humor doesn't live at Casa Swamp.

She'll probably make some vague passive aggressive dig where she gets roosters confused with cats and says that they can give pregnant women diseases that will harm the fetus.

• Love 13