Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 3/30/2018 at 9:19 AM, Mkay said:

Thanks. I had a CT scan. Not the first so of course they didn’t find anything. I’m kinda starting the cycle all over again of finding the reason why. I have a neurology appointment this month. The first time in years. I’m going to ask about Botox because I hear it helps at lot of people.  At this point I’m willing to try anything.  I just want to be a normal functioning adult again. I’ve never heard of episodic.  I learn something new everyday.   Gives me something new to go read about. :) I’m sorry you have them. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It is awful for sure. 

My friend currently gets botox for migraines. I think it was her last resort too.  She went through so many tests, food allergy test, tons of medications, other procedures.  She says it helps a lot and I guess her husband kinda gives her a bit of grief over the cost but she says it's 100% worth it.  Although it doesn't help 100%, she still gets migraines but I think shes' very happy with it.  Plus the other advantages of no wrinkles lol 

38 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

Oh no, she's using a shock collar...

I'm sure any other solutions are probably worse than that.... 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I'm sure any other solutions are probably worse than that.... 

Gosh, I hate to even come across as critical of Chelsea and Cole because they are a cute, loving family, but how about letting the rooster crow?  Annoying as it is, that's what they do!   And believe me, I know because I have neighbors who have roosters.    I also have a rescue cat that can have an annoying, whiny meow all hours of the night, but  I don't shock him to shut him up.  It was my choice to foster him (and now keep him because he's heartworm positive and no one else will take him).  I'm not going to inflict pain on him because he's a cat and he meows.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

Gosh, I hate to even come across as critical of Chelsea and Cole because they are a cute, loving family, but how about letting the rooster crow?  Annoying as it is, that's what they do!   And believe me, I know because I have neighbors who have roosters.    I also have a rescue cat that can have an annoying, whiny meow all hours of the night, but  I don't shock him to shut him up.  It was my choice to foster him (and now keep him because he's heartworm positive and no one else will take him).  I'm not going to inflict pain on him because he's a cat and he meows.

I just looked up the collars and this is what they say:

IT IS NOT A SHOCK COLLAR. The No-Crow Rooster Collar is handmade from mesh and Velcro, and fully adjusts to fit the rooster perfectly. They are worn with a pinky finger's width of space between the collar and your rooster's neck. Download the instructions. The collar prevents roosters expelling the contents of their air sacs all at once, preventing them from unleashing a full-powered crow. While wearing the collar, they can still vocalize in all their normal ways--but the volume is limited. The collar is made to bend and flex with the rooster's neck so he can do everything he always does (eat, drink, dust bath, other vocalizations). It isn't tight enough to bother them, and it allows their necks total freedom and flexibility to expand.

so no worries! :) 

And it looks like she's spending an extra $12 to make sure it looks cute with the bowtie lol

• Love 11

As someone who likes to play with eye makeup, I generally like Chelsea's. I know that's an unpopular opinion. But even though it can be a bit heavy at times, I think she's gotten better about that. I also think her style fits her and she's pretty talented at it. When up close, it can be a bit jarring....but when you take in her full look (as in that picture with Mary), it looks fine. She keeps a nude lip, so I think it balances out. 

You should see how much I wipe off onto my makeup wipes at night! But it's fun and it makes me happy! (I think she could usually tone down the bronzer, though.) 

LOVE Watson at the aquarium. He is giving those fish some major side-eye! 

• Love 16

I agree that I actually like Chelsea’s makeup too. Sure, it’s a bit much for what people wear as everyday makeup, but she has pretty good knowledge as to how to make her makeup fit her look. To me, Leah’s makeup looks trashy and cheap, I picture a huge grocery store bag filled with wet n wild shit that her and her girlses rummage thru and slap on each other’s faces. 

• Love 15

The difference between Chelsea’s makeup and Leah’s is that you can tell Chelsea is going for a certain aesthetic and is using makeup as artistic expression (also she’s taken time to hone her skills). Even if you don’t care for her look you can appreciate that she is being an artist. Leah just put something on her face for attention and adoration. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

As someone who likes to play with eye makeup, I generally like Chelsea's. I know that's an unpopular opinion. But even though it can be a bit heavy at times, I think she's gotten better about that. I also think her style fits her and she's pretty talented at it. When up close, it can be a bit jarring....but when you take in her full look (as in that picture with Mary), it looks fine. She keeps a nude lip, so I think it balances out. 

You should see how much I wipe off onto my makeup wipes at night! But it's fun and it makes me happy! (I think she could usually tone down the bronzer, though.) 

LOVE Watson at the aquarium. He is giving those fish some major side-eye! 

I love eye makeup. And as someone who is closing in on 50 (HOW THE EFF DID THAT HAPPEN?) there's definitely a time when the heavier eye makeup becomes an enormous mistake. I've had to entirely give up on lining underneath my eye. Well, a little brown powder line (I recently got a louise brooks style bob and I'm trying to get a more 1920's ish vibe). I can also admire Chelsea's skill at her own makeup even though has gone overboard with the bronzer. I haven't seen her overdo the waterline eye liner that I can recall. I just don't like that look. It makes your eyes look smaller. 

• Love 10

You can tell in that side-by-side photo with Leah, Chelsea's make-up is what she is wearing in that photo with her mom as she is wearing the same jacket and white t-shirt. Not sure why the make-up looks heavier in the side-by-side photo as it seems toned down in the other. Could it be the filter being used? Also, her eyebrow doesn't look real good in the close-up photo, but then it appears she is lifting her eyebrow.  Look at the photo of her with her mom, the eyebrows look better.

Leah's eyebrows are just bad no matter the photo. Leah's eyes look like she put globs of mascara on her fake eyelashes and it has that clumpy look. Leah looks better when she tones it down. Not sure why she is going for that bushy eyebrow look.

• Love 7