Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Amen. 

I don’t think The Linds are as in denial as the  (what in the hell is Ryan’s last name?).... as Jen and Larry, BUT I believe they enable Adam. When you allow a drug addict to live in your home for YEARS after they have committed crimes (the DUIs/possession/domestic violence etc) and not demanded they get treatment you’re an enabler. I don’t know if Adam is still living with the Linds but his parents enabled him in the past  

I’m sure they love Aubree and want to spend time with her, but 1 full weekend a month is plenty of time, plus Chelsea is not the type to block them from birthday parties or school plays etc. I am sure they are welcome to attend. Any time they’ve lost is due to the actions of THEIR SON, not Chelsea. 

Edwards ? 

(I hate myself for knowing that useless information..)

• Love 7

Weren't Adam's parents also letting Adam take Aubree out unsupervised?  I think it was several years ago but if I were Chelsea that would always be in the back of my mind.  I think she made the right call on all fronts, I might even have gone a step further and changed her last name fully to DeBeor (although maybe Aubree wanted both names).

• Love 7

Yea, I recall that the Linds were NOT following the earlier custody arrangement they had, and letting Adumb just take Aubry wherever. We haven't seen hide nor hair of them, so it's hard to judge. But I think, based off of things Chelsea has said, it's wise to be careful where they're concerned. 

• Love 7

I completely understand where Chelsea was coming from in asking that Aubree only go to her grandparents once a month. The only reason she visited them two weekends a month was because they were supposed to supervise Adam. It was technically his time with Aubree, not theirs. 

Two weekends a month is a lot for court mandated contact with grandparents. Far more than 90% of grandparents have. This isn't to say that their bond with Aubree isn't important but there did need to be a discussion if she should be spending half her weekends with them.

I know people feel that Chelsea is making a new family and pushing Cole on Aubree. But if Adam isn't interested in using his two weekends a month to see her, why should he continue to have that right? He's clearly not interested in parenting so while he can continue to see Aubree (in supervised centres) he shouldn't get every other weekend. Why should Chelsea have to settle for half of Aubree's weekends when Adam isn't using his weekends to see his daughter?  

I understand that this would be upsetting for his parents. But it was never their court ordered time with Aubree, even if it ended up that way. Aubree clearly enjoys spending time with them and this way it can continue but in a more balanced way. 

• Love 20

Ahh, I understand it now. He was not linked to a double murder. The police raided an apartment building searching for a murder suspect and they came upon Adumb's friend who was arrested and charged with meth possession and parole violation. Damn, he did prison time. Great bunch of friends there you have, Adumb. 

How many of these fools has MTV paid over the years who in turn used that money for drugs and alcohol? 

• Love 8

I am not the type of person to say that I look younger than someone else. However, I am confident that I look younger than Adam’s friend. It may be a photo to show my kids of why drugs are bad. Photos of leathery old ladies terrify my blonde, very fair 15 year old?  She loves her some sunscreen. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, HooHooHoo said:

I am not the type of person to say that I look younger than someone else. However, I am confident that I look younger than Adam’s friend. It may be a photo to show my kids of why drugs are bad. Photos of leathery old ladies terrify my blonde, very fair 15 year old?  She loves her some sunscreen. 

I'm 52 years old and I know damn well that I look younger than this yahoo. He looks like he could be my dad and he's not much older than my own kids (I was a teen mom). 

I can not be more happy and thankful that my kids are not now and never have been involved with drugs. My son grows and smokes weed but so do I, I have no problem with Marijuana and I think it's so much better than alcohol.  Neither of my kids will even take an aspirin unless they're in bad pain. I've fucked up a lot in my life but I look at my kids and I know I've done something right.  

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes it’s very cute! I like it. Happy Birthday Watson. 

Beautiful family!!! I actually think she deserves it. And i also think that although she's had major help from her family, it shows viewers that having a somewhat stable family and normal/shared parenting (randy & chelseas mom) brings up a somewhat normal kid...(ie chelsea) i know she has a shit load of money and support, but she's smart enough to have figured out that this gravy train will end and all the other bitches end up with nothing but xtra trap babies and hopeless "social media business dreams"/"passion projects" that go nowhere.

Chelsea banked in the big way, the right way...with a somewhat normal guy who knows what he signed up for, but will also have some sort of dignity to continue to hold a real job and set his foot down about all the filming/adumb/mtv bullshit. I think eventually she will make the decision to back off this shit show and live a happy life with her beautiful family she created. 

• Love 2
On 1/12/2018 at 0:12 PM, MissMel said:

I dont know it kinda looks like his head is as big or the same problem as Ensleys. Maybe Jenelle copied that too? Wonder if they are doing anything about his head size ?

13 minutes ago, Booted said:

I dont know it kinda looks like his head is as big or the same problem as Ensleys. Maybe Jenelle copied that too? Wonder if they are doing anything about his head size ?

I don't see that at all. 

• Love 4

I just don't see either of them in this kid. Aubree, on the other hand, looks like everybody at times...mary, Randy, adam, and Chelsea. I just don't see any of them in Watson. It's like they took the wrong baby home from the hospital! I know others see it, but I just don't. There's no denying he's a happy baby though!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JuliesMommy said:

Beautiful family!!! I actually think she deserves it. And i also think that although she's had major help from her family, it shows viewers that having a somewhat stable family and normal/shared parenting (randy & chelseas mom) brings up a somewhat normal kid...(ie chelsea) i know she has a shit load of money and support, but she's smart enough to have figured out that this gravy train will end and all the other bitches end up with nothing but xtra trap babies and hopeless "social media business dreams"/"passion projects" that go nowhere.

Chelsea banked in the big way, the right way...with a somewhat normal guy who knows what he signed up for, but will also have some sort of dignity to continue to hold a real job and set his foot down about all the filming/adumb/mtv bullshit. I think eventually she will make the decision to back off this shit show and live a happy life with her beautiful family she created. 

Still waiting for either of them to put their foot down about continuing to exploit Aubree for $$. At least Coleman has kept his job, which is very admirable.

• Love 1

I don't think Watson's cute. There I said it. He definitely has a huge head, but not freakishly cone-shaped like Ensley's.

The party looked like a nice, simple affair though. I never understand why people rent out venues and spend ridiculous amounts of money for a first birthday. It's not like the kid's gonna remember any of it.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Agree @BitterApple about the venues. The only thing I can think of is, a venue holds more people. I sometimes wish I could hold my holiday party at a venue instead of my house. It is so much work getting prepared and getting my house ready. I'd rather we had a small hall to go to and have all the mess done there. Venues can be helpful in some situations. I suppose Chelsea's home is not big enough and with the winter weather it would be too cold to have a party outdoors. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Agree @BitterApple about the venues. The only thing I can think of is, a venue holds more people. I sometimes wish I could hold my holiday party at a venue instead of my house. It is so much work getting prepared and getting my house ready. I'd rather we had a small hall to go to and have all the mess done there. Venues can be helpful in some situations. I suppose Chelsea's home is not big enough and with the winter weather it would be too cold to have a party outdoors. 

Very true, and I can understand why it's easier in so many cases, I think I'm just turned off at how birthday parties have become such big productions. I miss the days of just having a few friends over for cake and ice cream. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Very true, and I can understand why it's easier in so many cases, I think I'm just turned off at how birthday parties have become such big productions. I miss the days of just having a few friends over for cake and ice cream. 

Definitely. 

A simple celebration is all I have ever done for my kids. I had a couple parties at a bowling alley. My kids loved it. I even made a few cakes. 

Edited by GreatKazu
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I agree with you @GreatKazu- I STRONGLY prefer parties at venues. If you’re inviting more than 8 people in a standard size home there are NEVER enough tables, I always have to give my seat to the elderly. I’m very extroverted and love parties but I don’t want people in my house, let someone else clean up the mess. 

Seems Watson’s first bday was a small party, and as a poor January baby the weather will f-up his bday plans for years to come. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Seems Watson’s first bday was a small party, and as a poor January baby the weather will f-up his bday plans for years to come. 

Especially in South Dakota, lol. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you @GreatKazu- I STRONGLY prefer parties at venues. If you’re inviting more than 8 people in a standard size home there are NEVER enough tables, I always have to give my seat to the elderly. I’m very extroverted and love parties but I don’t want people in my house, let someone else clean up the mess. 

oh hell yeah!  I'll pay to get people fed, entertained, & out in a reasonable amount of time! And to not have to clean up! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes! We have to get those rental tables and chairs for the big party at Christmas time. We have at least 15 guests. Thankfully, we have a relative who runs such a business and we can get those rentals for free. Still, it is annoying as I would rather just leave the house for a venue rather than deal with all the work and clean-up before and afterwards. 

I can't even tell how big or small a party Watson had for his birthday. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Not necessarily. There's lots of fun stuff you can do indoors. As he gets older he can have bowling parties and bounce place parties. You can have parties at your local children's museum. I don't do big stuff for my kids anyhow. They have a party with family and one or two good friends every year. I have an early February baby and he has his parties just as the other kids do. 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Not necessarily. There's lots of fun stuff you can do indoors. As he gets older he can have bowling parties and bounce place parties. You can have parties at your local children's museum. I don't do big stuff for my kids anyhow. They have a party with family and one or two good friends every year. I have an early February baby and he has his parties just as the other kids do. 

As a born and bred Chicagoan I know people still have social lives in the winter, but extreme weather does change social plans as well as people being less commital (especially older people) when Jack Frost comes to town.

I wasn’t insinuating that Watson as a January baby wouldn’t have birthday parties but that they needed to consider the weather and the mobility of their guests during the weather when planning them. 

• Love 2
On 1/21/2018 at 9:24 PM, BitterApple said:

I don't think Watson's cute. There I said it. He definitely has a huge head, but not freakishly cone-shaped like Ensley's.

The party looked like a nice, simple affair though. I never understand why people rent out venues and spend ridiculous amounts of money for a first birthday. It's not like the kid's gonna remember any of it.

I used to think so until i saw that picture. lol

1 hour ago, littleB1rdy said:

That’s so not a funny thing to joke about when you and your coworkers are known for going through pets like toilet paper.

All of them are sooooo tone deaf!!! Jenelle is trying to sell this story that she's changed and off drugs, yet she posts videos where she's clearly high. She tries to make us believe her fairytale, but then gets in epic fights with David with the MTV cameras there. Kail flaunts her lifestyle, which goes against MTV's "being a teen mom is hard" narrative. Chelsea complains about editing the one time she's not portrayed as the princess, while all of her costars have been edited much worse. None of them seem to think of how people are going to react to things! Tone. Deaf. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Christina87 said:

All of them are sooooo tone deaf!!! Jenelle is trying to sell this story that she's changed and off drugs, yet she posts videos where she's clearly high. She tries to make us believe her fairytale, but then gets in epic fights with David with the MTV cameras there. Kail flaunts her lifestyle, which goes against MTV's "being a teen mom is hard" narrative. Chelsea complains about editing the one time she's not portrayed as the princess, while all of her costars have been edited much worse. None of them seem to think of how people are going to react to things! Tone. Deaf. 

To be fair, Chelsea was upset at the editing in how it portrayed Aubree and implied something happened to the duck. She wasn't complaining about herself, something the other girls have complained about on more than one occasion.

I do wish this show would end so the kids are not being exposed to this nonsense. Don't expect MTV to care about anyone on this tv show. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4