Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Lexington

• Start Topic

Episode Airs During a Special Time, 8:00 PM, ET/PT

"Lexington" - Colter reluctantly teams up with his nemesis, fellow reward seeker Billie Matalon (Sofia Pernas), to track down a missing racehorse, on the CBS Original series TRACKER, Sunday, March 24 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

• Like 1

GIamo9Aa4AA2LB9?format=jpg&name=large

Sofia Pernas (Justin Hartley's wife in real life, hence the hand placement) as Billie 

Michelle Morgan as Tina Lazlo

fp527BUdSGKP4NcodHXsYiTtjZX.jpg

Peter New as Stuart Tyler

Jeremiah Oh as Kenji Tomine

97MgNHntqzygUmGy2iId5Y7zDtt.jpg

I enjoyed this one a lot, I liked the dynamic with Billie. 

Sophia's character reminded me of her treasure hunter show character.  

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to figure out there was a sports-related delay in time to catch the whole episode. I hate it when CBS does this, though. It's long been an issue with their Sunday night shows.

I really wondered if this week's Lady Who Lusts took the reward money. Was it really frozen? Why did take her at her word? And won't they eventually unfreeze it and be able to pay? Colter seems to be the kind of guy woho works on a verbal only contract, but I'd think Billie is the kind who gets her commitments in writing. Also, I hated her guts and didn't think any of her excuses were any good, nor did I like the scene where Colter says he always thought she was better than he. Icky.

I'm glad the horse had a happy resolution, though. 

I'm getting a feeling we're never going to learn more about the IT guy or the dispatcher duo. They seem to just be window dressing, which is disappointing. They give more time to the lady accomplice of the week. It's starting to really annoy me.

I did enjoy how Colter figured stuff out, like with the bets, and the fence. I thought the security company was part of the heist, it just seemed obvious that if they got there that fast, they were already there, and if all that equipment got in, it's because security let it in. But I didn't think of the fence and riding the horse rather than using a trailer.

Who throws a syringe in the yard, though, insterad of disposing of it more discreetly?

I wanted Colter to get all the reward, as reparations for the time she stole it from him.

I didn't lik ethat they created this shitty character just to give us some more woobie stuff for Colter. Though they seem to have dropped the family stuff, which is kind of a relief. I really don't get the appeal of making the main character a sad sack.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Sofia Pernas (Justin Hartley's wife in real life, hence the hand placement) as Billie 

Thanks:). It looks like a publicity photo and not part of the episode and so I was sort of taken aback by it.

• Like 1

That was really enjoyable, I hope there's more episodes with missing animals in the future. I'm enjoying the show, it's not perfect but it's better than the typical CBS show.

The handlers disappeared after Colter decided to partner up with Billie, that was odd, they were out of the episode like ten minutes in.

Another episode another murder tho, that wasn't necessary but oh well

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, TheCathedral said:

That was really enjoyable, I hope there's more episodes with missing animals in the future. I'm enjoying the show, it's not perfect but it's better than the typical CBS show.

The handlers disappeared after Colter decided to partner up with Billie, that was odd, they were out of the episode like ten minutes in.

Another episode another murder tho, that wasn't necessary but oh well

Colter's guy in the chair reappeared after the couple subbed in for him in the last episode. It is obvious Billie is better at this than Coulter, as she doesn't need a gun or a team to compete. Just the soft power of temporarily charming and partnering up with her rivals.

• Like 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, possibilities said:

I did enjoy how Colter figured stuff out, like with the bets,

As soon as he said "Why would he bet on the horse if he was going to steal it?", I immediately thought, red herring.  He did it to cover his tracks.  But, no.

Stuart must have lined up some really stupid buyers overseas if they were willing to pay big bucks for a horse without a complete medical exam.

11 hours ago, Raja said:

as she doesn't need a gun or a team to compete.

And yet another instant reaction.  He was holding her left arm behind her back, and I thought 'Just swing around, pin his arm, and clobber him and/or knock the gun down', and that's what she did.  It's getting hard to find good bad guys anymore.  He couldn't even explain his evil plan to them, had to make it up.

Possibly related to the sports delay (although mine started on time), but the show cut to commercial unexpectedly in the middle of some dialog, and then, at one point after a commercial break, there was a minute of black screen.  Looks like CBS had a gremlin loose.

Edited by Dowel Jones
  • Like 2

I was going tocheck for a sports delay, but didn’t. Watched what was recorded and now? No regrets. I was distracted by watching a married couple, which is not normally the case for me, so I’ll blame them. 😂

• Like 2

Does every woman have to go gaga over Colter Shaw? It’s exhausting. 🙄

Does Colter tell his team that he ends up working together with Billie?

I don’t like Billie, she’s a cliché. Her lustful eyes, her banters with Colter - all boring. She takes away screen time from Velma, Teddi and Bobby. Please don’t bring her back. 🤞🏻

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, Artsda said:

I enjoyed this one a lot, I liked the dynamic with Billie. 

Sophia's character reminded me of her treasure hunter show character.  

That is why she seemed so familiar, thank you! And yes, her character was like that show and her banter with Coulter was similar to her relationship with the guy on that show.

But I hope they don't bring her into Tracker too much. I liked her, but I think it would get old having her on multiple weeks.

• Like 1

I didn't mind Billie, she would be annoying as a regular character but if she shows up like twice a season? fine by me

if Colter ever disappears we know who's gonna find him, that type of plot seems inevitable

And did they drop the messed up family storyline? it's been like 3 episodes without mentioning the brother/mother. I have zero interest in Colter's origin story so that's a good thing

• Like 3

I really hope we get backstory on the IT guy otherwise it’s just a case of using a disabled actor as window dressing. Plus I like him, he works with dialog well. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
10 hours ago, Quickbeam said:

I really hope we get backstory on the IT guy otherwise it’s just a case of using a disabled actor as window dressing. Plus I like him, he works with dialog well. 

Agreed. Would also be nice if he appeared for more than like a 2-minute scene each ep (I guess he's been used more in a couple eps, but it still didn't really give background). Maybe an ep around a missing friend or relative of his? Perhaps someone else in the disabled community?

• Like 4

Its only been a few episodes Uncle Mike of Wiseguy went years before we got a backstory on him. I assume that once Colter is fully established they will work their way back to his four helpers

The thing is, I find Colter to be one note and soooooo bland. He's the least interesting character they have. So making him the sole focus of the show, with everyone else revolving around him? Bad recipe.

It's also kind of insulting to use minority characters as set dressing.

Well, even though it's not the typical crime procedural, I guess I gotta accept that this is still going to be a 'murder of the week' show. ::sigh::

But I did like that looking for a horse was something different.

Eh - Billie was alright; but it didn't make sense for her and Colter to be working together and flirting with each other if she really did screw him over last time. She can be here once a season.

On 3/26/2024 at 10:40 AM, TheCathedral said:

And did they drop the messed up family storyline? it's been like 3 episodes without mentioning the brother/mother. I have zero interest in Colter's origin story so that's a good thing

I actually want them to resolve that just so we can move on, and be done with it.

• Like 2

I think this was the weakest episode so far. I really wanted to like it because, horses but, found some of the scenes just dumb. I did like the divorcing owners though.  The "money" guy was so one note. I also didn't see any chemistry between Colter and Billie but, that's usually the way with real life couples, there's no onscreen heat

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/27/2024 at 2:35 PM, Trini said:

I actually want them to resolve that just so we can move on, and be done with it.

Not me.  Gives us more Jensen Ackles appearances.

I started for Lee, staying for Jensen.

Edited by roamyn