Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Uncle JUICE said:

My irony-meter will need recalibrating

It's good to have this done on a regular basis anyway, along with a tune up and lube.  What they each end up with depends on the laws in their state and how long they were married.  In some states, judges also have a wide latitude in division of property.  The military will have rules about the definition of "dependent child" in regard to benefits.  There is a lot to work out here.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Can someone explain the meaning of the name of Kail's baby? And is it Lux, Luxe or Lucks?  

I honestly don't understand. 

It's Lux.

You don't understand because no one understands....because it isn't a name....unless you're a soap. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13

Second of all, the child didn’t need support over there.

Yes, because the child is completely self-supporting when he's "over there." I hope she tries to move and the Court awards primary physical custody to Javi and Jo and she end up having to pay 60% of her income to them in child support.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I think of Electrolux vacuums when I see the name Lux so I secretly call him "little sucker". 

And that puta mother of his is Big Sucker. I am sure the guys of Delaware State appreciate all that she gave them. 

7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She has a face for radio. 

And a body for the oceans. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

And that puta mother of his is Big Sucker. I am sure the guys of Delaware State appreciate all that she gave them. 

I don't know, I see Karl as more of a "you first" when it comes to sex and then she's too tired when it's her turn if you know what I mean. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I don't know, I see Karl as more of a "you first" when it comes to sex and then she's too tired when it's her turn if you know what I mean. 

I see that being the case after she pulls them in with her "skills." She has to put those big, fake lips to use just like she puts that fake ass to use. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

So awesome. And true! If I had paid money (I know she didn't) and went through all of the pain and hassle I'd be way pissed if I looked like Karl. I would love a butt (I have none) but that's overboard. Even Briana looks better than Kail.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

If I had paid money (I know she didn't) and went through all of the pain and hassle I'd be way pissed if I looked like Karl.

So true.  Imagine what she'll look like in ten years, with five more babydaddies under her belt.  Or her butt.  Whatever.  

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

So true.  Imagine what she'll look like in ten years, with five more babydaddies under her belt.  Or her butt.  Whatever.  

She's not going to age well. Poor nutrition, no exercise, excessive plastic surgery at age TWENTY FIVE- she's going to look like a hot mess. I used to think Leah would take the award for most used up looking person by age 30, but I think Kail is going to outpace her as Leah seems to be taking some strides to minimize the damage she's done to herself, while Kail is still going full throttle.

Also, I get that plastic surgeons are business people and not clergy or therapists, but OMG, when a 21 year old who clearly hates herself starts trawling your office looking for physical improvements, SEND HER AWAY.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I used to think Leah would take the award for most used up looking person

I think Leah is still a strong contender.  She already looks 40, and she dresses like she's much older.  Chelsea is a wild card, because we have zero idea what she looks like under all that "I'm in the cast of Cats!" makeup.  Could be anyone under there.  Also, Jenelle's chin seems to grow an inch every couple of years, and she's already looking gruesome in some shots.  So really, the title of Aging Most Poorly is still very much up for grabs.  

Edited by Sprockets
apostrophic insertion
  • Love 19
26 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I think Leah is still a strong contender.  She already looks 40, and she dresses like she's much older.  Chelsea is a wild card, because we have zero idea what she looks like under all that "I'm in the cast of Cats!" makeup.  Could be anyone under there.  Also, Jenelle's chin seems to grow an inch every couple of years, and she's already looking gruesome in some shots.  So really, the title of Aging Most Poorly is still very much up for grabs.  

I can't decide what the funniest part of this post is- Chelsea's Cats-inspired makeup, or Jenelle's Miracle-Gro chin.  I forgot too how much drugs are going to age Jenelle because I am pretty sure she's not just sticking to pot these days.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sprockets said:

OMG. This is the most apt description of Chelsea's make-up (and I like Chelsea, ya'll). And I think it may be the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards, @Sprockets

Since this is Kail's thread, I'll add that it may be a toss up who will look the oldest based on their skin/face, but whatever is going to happen with Kail's butt implants in ten years will NOT be good. At all.  I can't even imagine what gravity will do with that as she ages (Briana, too).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

OMG. This is the most apt description of Chelsea's make-up (and I like Chelsea, ya'll). And I think it may be the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards, @Sprockets

Well thank you.  I actually said it once before when I was first here, and I was unanimously shouted down for it.  I decided to take another chance today because I am feeling edgy.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Jenelle at her fifth wedding reception (the "really special" one):

0DFE6B64-F6F6-402F-A247-2F6B6654E4C9.jpeg

Where did you get that photo of Leah? 

One thing about Kail and Briana's fake asses is, if I didn't know about Kail's surgery, I would think that was her ass. Kail has thick thighs which seem to meld with her ass. It looks natural. Briana has very thin legs so, when you see her from the rear it looks like two toothpicks stuck into an orange. It is not at all a natural look. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Where did you get that photo of Leah? 

Leah and Jenelle are kind of merging in my mind.  They have a lot in common.  

Briana looks grossly deformed in a fascinating way.  Karl just looks gross.  

Edited by Sprockets
addition
  • Love 3

Kail always look as if she needs a deep scaling and both of them look as if they could use a good two hour wash, preferably in a car wash. 

Kail's clothes on the reunion - she looked as if she was wearing an old shirt that she ripped off of Chris while she was abusing him. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail always look as if she needs a deep scaling and both of them look as if they could use a good two hour wash, preferably in a car wash. 

Maybe we could strap them both to the top of the 4 Runner and go through the car wash.  I wonder if they need waxing. . . .

• Love 2

Will someone please take one for the team and listen to Kail's first Coffee and Convos podcast? You only have to listen for a few minutes. The audio is SO fast I can't figure out if they are just talking that fast, or if there is something wrong with the recording.

Also, Kail made a poor choice in Lindsie Chrisley for a partner. 1. Lindsie makes Kail sound intelligent and well spoken (Lindsie uses "likes" and "you knows" excessively and has a far more grating voice), and 2. Lindsie is a bitch. She made a fair amount of digs at Kail that were under the guise of being supportive. It's obvious she considers herself the alpha in the room. I am not sure she's really accomplished anything that would really make her superior though. I predict those two having a major falling out within the next year when Kail gets uppity and tries to get a word in edgewise.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Maybe we could strap them both to the top of the 4 Runner and go through the car wash.  I wonder if they need waxing. . . .

I just came across a quickie video Kail posted via Instagram where she is checking out how to do anal bleaching at home. 

: - /

• Love 3
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

I just came across a quickie video Kail posted via Instagram where she is checking out how to do anal bleaching at home. 

Oh my god. Her life, her business, but there are like, a thousand other more immediate needs for her self improvement than a bleached asshole. She could not be more desperate to join the ranks of the Real Housewives franchise.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Unfortunately, I saw that too.  She hasn’t been home all week.  No kiddos in sight. Looks like she is stuck in a hotel room in Atlanta.   My child is 11 and except for her spending the night with a friend, I have only been away from her one night by my choosing. One.  I rushed home to get back to her.  She wants to argue 50/50?! Please Kail! 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

You do share the nicest things.  Bless your heart.  

It is what Kail gives to the world. It is all I have to give. 

6 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I bet it is from the Univ of Possum Holler's Public Speaking & Debate Club.

lol 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Unfortunately, I saw that too.  She hasn’t been home all week.  No kiddos in sight. Looks like she is stuck in a hotel room in Atlanta.   My child is 11 and except for her spending the night with a friend, I have only been away from her one night by my choosing. One.  I rushed home to get back to her.  She wants to argue 50/50?! Please Kail! 

"stuck" in a hotel room in Atlanta?

Those kids better be with her. When people were insulting her on Twitter for never staying home with her kids, she said she was bringing them with her. Surely, she wouldn't be lying, would she?

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Oh my god. Her life, her business, but there are like, a thousand other more immediate needs for her self improvement than a bleached asshole. She could not be more desperate to join the ranks of the Real Housewives franchise.

Is the asshole really a "do it yourself" zone?

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Perhaps the third party provider of such services convinced her this was a worthwhile endeavor so he or she wouldn't have to do it?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Perhaps the third party provider of such services convinced her this was a worthwhile endeavor so he or she wouldn't have to do it?

You know, it might not be the worst endorsement idea for her...it's not like she can say "Check out my asshole before ButtBlanch, the fantastic new product from Fake Problems For Nouveau Rich. Haggard, discolored, and wrecked. But check out this AFTER picture! Like a Lifesaver, am I right? #irresistbleanus" on her instagram, right? She can just say "Guys, take my word for it, nothing makes your turd cutter gleam like ButtSoBright. If I coulod show you the results, I would, but trust me, I get SO many compliments on it now, my confidence is just sky high! #sistasbedoingitforthemselves!"

RIGHT?!?!?!?

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 17
43 minutes ago, Tatum said:

"stuck" in a hotel room in Atlanta?

Those kids better be with her. When people were insulting her on Twitter for never staying home with her kids, she said she was bringing them with her. Surely, she wouldn't be lying, would she?

I use the word stuck loosely.  It’s jist the first word that came to mind.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

RIGHT?!?!?!?

324AE09B-B73D-43CE-B401-DF8CAC3659A8.gif

26 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Remember who we're talking about.  Also. . . oh god forgive me. . . .she might not be doing it herself. . . .

Edited by Sprockets
different photo
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I use the word stuck loosely.  It’s jist the first word that came to mind.  

Stuck - like she's so big she can't fit through the door to leave?  

I know. Stupid. I blame growing up on Match Game for my dorky since of humor. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:
10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Didn’t realize she wanted lips like Javi’s.  She is gross. 

DDA73BC8-A691-4F04-9A91-2240AAE94D87.jpeg

Does that say "cumming"?  Am I missing something?

There is a city in Georgia call Cumming.   And I'm laughingandlaughingandlaughing  

• Love 10
Just now, LBS said:

There is a city in Georgia call Cumming.   And I'm laughingandlaughingandlaughing  

You can barely read Georgia under there but it’s there. Very intentional, I bet.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Despite the ridiculous face she's making, she actually looks pretty.

Feel sorry for whatever Atlanta guy she pulls that bait and switch on come morning.

If she's in Atlanta, the bait and switch might be pulled on her.

IJS

• Love 5