Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 7/4/2016 at 3:38 PM, CofCinci said:

They'll "stay together" because of the expensive sponsored Disney/Orlando vacation they signed for months ago.

Right. Let me add two more reasons. Kail received info from an attorney who told her what she will have to split with Javi in the divorce. Second, the person she has her eyes on doesn't want her phony, fat ass long-term. She is just a booty call. 

12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Jesus!  She looks like Mickey Rourke from the Wrestler movie!

Mickey-Rourke-thewrestler_zps70b9be7c.jp

Holy crap she does look like him!! 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Jesus!  She looks like Mickey Rourke from the Wrestler movie!

Mickey-Rourke-thewrestler_zps70b9be7c.jp

This is making me giggle a second day so I thank you for that. I think I will now always picture Mickey Rourke in my head when I see and think of Kail.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Right. Let me add two more reasons. Kail received info from an attorney who told her what she will have to split with Javi in the divorce.

I definitely think it's this. That, and custody. While it's one thing to leave her kids with her in laws while she trots that alien ass of hers around on vacation, it's quite another to be told when she has to share time with her kids and we all know control freak Kail ain't having that.

If there is any truth to the reconciliation, Javi better watch his back. I expect this reconciliation is a stop gap measure while Kail can get her ducks in a row to get maximum custody and marital benefits.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I definitely think it's this. That, and custody. While it's one thing to leave her kids with her in laws while she trots that alien ass of hers around on vacation, it's quite another to be told when she has to share time with her kids and we all know control freak Kail ain't having that.

If there is any truth to the reconciliation, Javi better watch his back. I expect this reconciliation is a stop gap measure while Kail can get her ducks in a row to get maximum custody and marital benefits.

Alien ass...perfect description. 

Checking online, I read one article which mentions Javi tweeted or posted somewhere in response to Kail and Becky "Just gonna sit back and..." with a coffee emoji and a frog. A frog? These people and their social media. What does that even mean? Javi is going to sit there and watch The Wrestler and Becky go at it in bed? 

Is Kail entitled to receiving benefits for herself if she remains in the marriage a certain amount of time? 

Geez, I hope Kail doesn't go off the rails and puts something special in Javi's coffee. I've watched too many crime documentaries in my life. 

• Love 1

Ehhh, maybe they're going with an open marriage because neither of them actually wants to deal with a divorce*.

*Until the show gets canceled and then it's soooo on.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Alien ass...perfect description. 

Checking online, I read one article which mentions Javi tweeted or posted somewhere in response to Kail and Becky "Just gonna sit back and..." with a coffee emoji and a frog. A frog? These people and their social media. What does that even mean? Javi is going to sit there and watch The Wrestler and Becky go at it in bed? 

Is Kail entitled to receiving benefits for herself if she remains in the marriage a certain amount of time? 

Geez, I hope Kail doesn't go off the rails and puts something special in Javi's coffee. I've watched too many crime documentaries in my life. 

I actually looked this up. There is a meme of Kermit the Frog sitting and drinking coffee, with a caption that reads something judgmental, and then, but that's none of my business after the judgmental comment. So an emoji of a frog and coffee is just a way to passive aggressively call someone out.

So like, for us at PTV, we'd have a picture of Kermit drinking coffee and the remark, "Odd to balk about your ex having extra time with your child but then you drop off your kids with your inlaws and go on vacations 12 times a year...but that's none of my business." Or something like that. I don't actually think the coffee/frog thing works for what Javi is saying but he uses it a lot whenever he's commenting on Kail's personal life. These two need to step away from social media.

I wasn't thinking poisoned coffee per se- more that Kail would try to get him trouble somehow- like, watch while he has a few drinks then if he attempts to drive somewhere, notify the cops, or, stay with him under the guise of working things out while she tries to get some embarrassing leverage on him.

• Love 6
(edited)

Thanks for the clarification Tatum. 

I wasn't thinking poisoned coffee per se

I was. :-)  My mind went somewhere as I am thinking about why would Kail want to return to a marriage that she herself clearly said was in the shit-hole for two years, unless she was getting something out of it. Money is my first thought which is why I asked if she gets any sort of benefits by being married, let's say, five years before divorcing Javi. And then my mind got to wandering about how she would put something in his coffee so she could get life insurance benefits. lol Anything to keep everything to herself and not have to split it with Labia Lips. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I'm thinking more that she's going to get him drunk, wait until he passes out and then pay some dude to jump into bed with him, take pictures, and threaten to publish the "real" reason they are divorcing if Javi doesn't play ball.

• Love 2

Sterling is in town and Kail snapped this: 25ph3j8.png

Also, this was tweeted: 1zxmln7.png

So that's Puerto Rico with one friend, Hawaii with another, me Australia/Fiji. 

• Love 3

Attempting to explain the Kermit meme a little more:

The words change but the picture stays the same. Kermit has tea, not coffee. There is a hot tea bag tag hanging from the mug labeled "Lipton". Kermit is sipping tea. "Sip the tea" is the new expression for "spill the beans". Sitting back, not saying a word, sipping tea, is like listening to all the juicy gossip details without offering an opinion. Basically giving someone enough rope to hang themselves. They are doing a good job of putting their dirty laundry out for public consumption so there's no reason to participate and open yourself up to being the bad guy. 

(A little repetitive but I hope it makes sense. Javi apparently decided to wait and watch Kail post details about her personal life. That way, he doesn't need to expose anything and hopefully gains a little more positive public appearance/opinion/perception by not talking badly about the mother of his child in an attempt to make himself look better. Good strategy if he manages to pull it off.)

• Love 6
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:02 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

This is making me giggle a second day so I thank you for that. I think I will now always picture Mickey Rourke in my head when I see and think of Kail.

I am still laughing too; the resemblance is uncanny!  Didn't he have the same ripped jeans in the movie, too?

14 hours ago, Mkay said:

Sterling is in town and Kail snapped this: 25ph3j8.png

So, Sterling is moving in across the street from Kail? 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am still laughing too; the resemblance is uncanny!  Didn't he have the same ripped jeans in the movie, too?

So, Sterling is moving in across the street from Kail? 

My guess would be Sterling. Guess it could be anyone. We will find out soon enough. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

What does Sterling do, as a young twenty-something, to afford a house in that neighborhood?  Sheesh - when I was close to their age I was living in a ratty efficiency close to campus.

I think her family has money.  Didn't Kail say something about that on one of the episodes? 

• Love 1

It's kind of weird for Sterling to be randomly moving to Delaware. Aren't Kail and her cohorts all from Eastern PA?

The funny thing is, the second Kail lands a TV job in NYC or LA or even Philly, she's going to be ghost. I hope Sterling thinks this through before she commits to buying a house. Kail sure as hell isn't going to give her a second thought.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

What does Sterling do, as a young twenty-something, to afford a house in that neighborhood?  Sheesh - when I was close to their age I was living in a ratty efficiency close to campus.

Sigh. I am closer to 30 than 20, and I still need a handout from my folks now and then. Nowhere close to buying. Granted I live in a larger city and just finished grad school. Still hate that these girls make so much money for essentially making the same mistakes over and over and over. 

• Love 7

I bought my first house at 30 (along with my husband). Well, only house. Still here. But we paid cash and it was only $25,000. It was a bit of a fixer upper, but mostly cheap due to location - out in the country. These girls just throw money at everything without thinking. They want the biggest and the best. I'll admit, i get a twinge of jealousy when I see Kail's newer home with matching furnishings, but then I remember that I have no debt and I calm down. 

• Love 10

It is definitely Sterling who moves across the street.  She took pictures inside her new house. It's disgustingly huge. Yes, I'm jealous. No, I don't want a big fancy house. (I wouldn't feel comfortable) I do want more square footage. But I'm sure it was bought by family since it's obvious she doesn't work. Must be nice. 

• Love 4

How big of fame whores are Sterling's parents?  They bought her a new house across the street from Kail in hopes of more screen time?  Can't really think of any other reason. 

• Love 9

Leave it to Karl to have a wealthy best friend from a wealthy family. Isn't this the wealthy family that took Karl with them on a CA vacation where she spent the whole time fighting with Javi by phone?

• Love 11

Yup, that was Sterling. And Kail kind of put a damper on their nice vacation by dragging all this Javi drama into it. They were paying her way, she could have chose to ignore it, but it's always about Kail. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Maharincess said:

It's sad to think that the big beautiful house Sterling is moving into will soon look like Pinterest got drunk and threw up all over it. 

So true. And you can get some cute ideas from Pinterest. But Sterling does not know how to edit. She just takes it ALL and throws it in together. 

I really hope someone posts pics when she's done decorating; her style is always good for a laugh. 

• Love 4
On 6/29/2016 at 6:33 PM, Brooklynista said:

Yes!! One of the UNgorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.  Where's Captain Lou Albania?? Maybe he'll be at the firest book reading.

I don't know if this was intentional or auto correct, but I have been dying laughing all day today (including having to try desperately to hold it in at the checkout line at the supermarket) at Captain Lou "Albania" LMAO!

• Love 2

How in the World did civilization exist for so many years with no ability to instantly inform thousands of strangers that you're looking forward to your vacation or you've decided to clean your entire house?  My mom cleaned our entire house every Monday for over 50 years, and never once announced it to a single solitary soul.

• Love 15
On Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 2:31 PM, BitterApple said:

It's kind of weird for Sterling to be randomly moving to Delaware. Aren't Kail and her cohorts all from Eastern PA?

The funny thing is, the second Kail lands a TV job in NYC or LA or even Philly, she's going to be ghost. I hope Sterling thinks this through before she commits to buying a house. Kail sure as hell isn't going to give her a second thought.

Whose going to hire her with those tats and big ass tits

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Darknight said:

Whose going to hire her with those tats and big ass tits

She probably wouldn't get hired for a reporting or hosting gig, but I was thinking she could do production or editing or something else behind the scenes.

• Love 5

She's not going to LA for an on-screen gig under any circumstance, unless she's doing a web-series. Look at the local TV talent, like on the FOX affiliate or the CBS affiliate. That's the big leagues. If she wants to be an occasional feature reporter in Newark, DE maybe. 

• Love 4
On 7/10/2016 at 11:34 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

How in the World did civilization exist for so many years with no ability to instantly inform thousands of strangers that you're looking forward to your vacation or you've decided to clean your entire house?  My mom cleaned our entire house every Monday for over 50 years, and never once announced it to a single solitary soul.

So true. Reminds me of my husband. When he has washed the dishes or done some sort of housework, he will mention it to me - "Look sweetie, I did the laundry" or "Look, I did the dishes for you." After one such occasion I told him, "I washed dishes over 325 days this year and not once did I point it out." Dripping with sarcasm.

• Love 9

Yeah, I think this suit is a lot better than the last one I saw her wearing. I didn't notice the tight bottom because I was thinking the top seems to fit and actually doesn't draw attention to all the tattoos with their random placement. I like the high waist for the same reason. I think she looks good, too. I just wonder what the back view looks like. 

She looks happy. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I think the bottom of her bathing suit there is a bit too tight, Other than that, she looks good in it.

I wonder who is minding the kids?

Her kids are in Puerto Rico with her but she's posted a few snapchat videos and pics that make me think she has a babysitter or is using hotel babysitting services. For instance, she posted a couple of videos last night of her and her friend getting ice cream and wandering the streets but the kids were not with them. Her snapchat is KailLowry if anyone is curious.

• Love 1

Kail does look really pretty and happy there. I think this was a much better suit choice. 

I don't have a problem with someone bringing a babysitter on trips if they can swing it. If she's taking her kids and spending quality time with them, allowing them to experience some culture, etc. - but also wants to have some kid free time at night, I am okay with that. 

• Love 8