Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I really don't understand the appeal of having a backside that is so unnaturally out of proportion with the rest of your body (not trying to diss those who develop that look naturally). Like MKay said, I'm trying to made my thighs/butt smaller, not bigger!

TBH I just really don't like the look of implants in the breast or butt. Sure I would like smaller hips, slimmer thighs and bigger boobs but this is my body and I'm not going to insert plastic into it for the sake of looking like a super model. My body can get me through a game of soccer and keep me healthy enough to go to uni and that's what I need from it.

Took that a bit off track but I just really don't like the surgery look.

Agree. I have plenty of body imperfections, (incidentally have frequently been mocked for having a flat ass) but I can't imagine being moved to alter my body surgically. I just don't get it.

I do think it's troubling that Kail continues to get plastic surgery. I've heard it can be addictive.

• Love 4

Sorry I should have been clearer. IMO it's one thing to naturally have a larger backside but when it's so obviously surgery I find it a turn off. I wasn't meaning those whose body shape is like that naturally!

Agreed

• Love 2

It will be interesting to see the surgically enhanced ass to go the way of the 90s bolt on boobies.

I think Kail is a good mom...generally. She is definitely someone who wouldn't vaccinate (I just can't get over that)...that is, someone who is not as smart as she thinks she is. 

Also, if I knew her in real life she would make me crazy with her climber money is everything ways. 

She's not an awesome person. She's a decent mom, which puts her a head and shoulders above a few of the other girls in this franchise. 

• Love 7

Not my cup of tea either. I don't understand the appeal of breast implants, so I REALLY don't get ass implants. And hers don't look remotely natural. That pic looks not even like surgical, it looks like a photoshop accident.

Here's what I don't get.....you don't sit on your boobs but you do sit on your ass. Friends with fake boobs have told me that laying on their stomachs is very uncomfortable because of the implants. I can't imagine sitting on a fake butt all day is comfortable. It also seems like it would add "wear" (not sure how else to phrase it) to the fake butt to sit on it, and we know most of these chicks are sitting on their butts all day.

• Love 7

Not gonna lie, she looks damn good.

I agree. I know her butt is fake but I like it. She didn't go too big and looks similar to mine so it doesn't look as fake to me. I got mine through pregnancy and tons of squats, but it's her body to do as she pleases. Lord knows if I had the money,I'd be so fake, hazmat would be required to monitor my cremation, so I'm not going to judge her for the plastic surgery.

• Love 5

I've never given that any thought... How the hell DOES it feel to sit on ass implants? Or did she get a Brazilian butt lift where I think there's no actual implant? I'm scared to google this stuff. Anyone know?

• Love 3

I've never given that any thought... How the hell DOES it feel to sit on ass implants? Or did she get a Brazilian butt lift where I think there's no actual implant? I'm scared to google this stuff. Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure she got the butt lift. Which makes it a bit better but not really.

All I can say is to Karl is, good luck when that butt turns to mush. By then you may not have the money to fix it again.

• Love 5

I will judge Karl until the day she is cremated. As long as she puts her ass out there for all to see, being snarked on is the least she can expect.

Karl's ass is filled with her body fat from her stomach area. Question, how does that fat stay in place? Or, does it eventually move around?

• Love 10

I will judge Karl until the day she is cremated. As long as she puts her ass out there for all to see, being snarked on is the least she can expect.

Karl's ass is filled with her body fat from her stomach area. Question, how does that fat stay in place? Or, does it eventually move around?

It moves. With this type of cosmetic surgery, one must continually maintain the work. You can't just have one surgery and be good for the rest of your life. I wonder how Kail, as well as others like Farrah, are going to be able to afford the maintenance surgeries. First one is free for these girls, but the future surgeries will be quite the expense.
  • Love 7

I figured she might be interested in a black guy. That might explain her desire to have a big booty, pouty lips, and her going for the braid look. She is trying hard to be like the Kardashians. She likely thinks ALL black men desire that look on a woman. Whatever the case may be, she attends a  college where apparently the majority of students are black. I just thought it would not be a shock to see her dating a black man. Not sure if this is the case as he could be a friend.

I wonder how is it Kail has not been (maybe she has?) confronted by fellow students for her racially insensitive remarks. Kail reminds me of an old friend's step-mom who was racist as hell. She played it off well when she was around non-whites. But when she was in her comfort zone, she said horrible things about different races and used ugly words. She even volunteered at a black church food pantry. Not sure if that was to score points with God (she claimed to be religious) or what, but it was disturbing.

Someone once pointed out Kail may likely see herself as desirable to non-white guys. As if these guys are raising the bar by being with a white girl. Kail really is trying to erase the fact she came from a meager life.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Why did Kail decide to go to a HBCU?  Was that ever explained?

She went to Delaware State. Like Tennessee State, it's just a state university that happens to have been a HBCU when it was founded. So there is still a large African American population, but the overall demographics have changed over time. 

It's like how some schools (Vassar comes to mind, Sarah Lawrence) were historically women's colleges but are now co-ed. The legacy means that they remain largely populated by women, but not entirely and there's nothing official about it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

It seems Kail and that guy go to school together, and that photo was taken while they were in Los Angeles, according to some Googling information.

Kail has an Instagram photo with a puppy and a plate of pizza. Keep it up Kail, all that junk food will go straight to your fake fat ass and your stomach:

Screenshot_2016-04-28-21-32-14~2.jpg

• Love 4

There was another photo and it showed her with two puppies. I skimmed through the comments real fast. The word "breeder" was used several times and there were some angry comments. Not sure what the hell is going on, but if Kail is breeding her dog or buying from a breeder, that's not good. 

• Love 2
On April 29, 2016 at 10:48 PM, BitterApple said:

Why on Earth did she get another dog? Doesn't she already have three? IIRC, her entire backyard is taken up by a swimming pool. Where do all these animals run around? 

Kail's property is essentially a mini-acerage. The pool is only a small corner of her yard. I am concerned about having 290563 dogs in the house. The fur, the smell, the barking. 

Edited by iheartla
spelling
  • Love 3

I'm still wondering why she took Jo, although I think that was a different event. Still, odd. I mean hey it's fine to have male friends and all, but especially with the rumors swirling and Javi being deployed you'd think she'd be a little more discreet.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Why did Kail take a "classmate" to LA with her?

According to another site, it was for the filming of the reunion. 

I will say this, I think that she is dating this guy for fun and not trying to make him the Isaac and Lincoln's new daddy. She has a certain degree of security now so there is no rush to lock some guy down into a serious commitment.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I figured she might be interested in a black guy. That might explain her desire to have a big booty, pouty lips, and her going for the braid look. She is trying hard to be like the Kardashians. She likely thinks ALL black men desire that look on a woman. Whatever the case may be, she attends a  college where apparently the majority of students are black. I just thought it would not be a shock to see her dating a black man. Not sure if this is the case as he could be a friend.

I wonder how is it Kail has not been (maybe she has?) confronted by fellow students for her racially insensitive remarks. Kail reminds me of an old friend's step-mom who was racist as hell. She played it off well when she was around non-whites. But when she was in her comfort zone, she said horrible things about different races and used ugly words. She even volunteered at a black church food pantry. Not sure if that was to score points with God (she claimed to be religious) or what, but it was disturbing.

Someone once pointed out Kail may likely see herself as desirable to non-white guys. As if these guys are raising the bar by being with a white girl. Kail really is trying to erase the fact she came from a meager life.

She is constantly showing off the rap music she listens to on instagram and saying how it's her jam. I never would have thought that would the music she listens to, given the comments she has made over the years.  She's trying to play this off as her "friend" only but I don't buy it.  What he says under the picture sure doesn't sound like just friends. Yes, this picture was taken while they were in LA for the reunion.  She also took another friend of hers from school.  The black female friend that did her dreads and is always in her snapchats.  

I had mentioned in a previous posts that Kail and Chelsea got these new pups together.  They had taken snapchat videos of the two new puppies playing together while in LA. 

She also has been posting many pictures of her in sweats.  The Horror!! I thought that wasn't allowed. Jo can't do it, but she can!?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5

I am very interested in where this is going. Yeah, Karl can have all the platonic male friends she wants, whatever. But bringing one to LA crosses a line. Even with a girl friend along too. That just makes me think she's there to babysit while Kail and her new booooooyfriend go out. Dump her fake ass, Javi.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Unless he's gay, Kail had no business bringing a male friend with her to LA. No husband would be okay with that.

Mine would be perfectly fine with that, as I do not fuck my guy friends, even on road trips. 

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She is constantly showing off the rap music she listens to on instagram and saying how it's her jam. I never would have thought that would the music she listens to, given the comments she has made over the years.  She's trying to play this off as her "friend" only but I don't buy it.  What he says under the picture sure doesn't sound like just friends. Yes, this picture was taken while they were in LA for the reunion.  She also took another friend of hers from school.  The black female friend that did her dreads and is always in her snapchats.  

I had mentioned in a previous posts that Kail and Chelsea got these new pups together.  They had taken snapchat videos of the two new puppies playing together while in LA. 

She also has been posting many pictures of her in sweats.  The Horror!! I thought that wasn't allowed. Jo can't do it, but she can!?

I think her rule was that you can't wear sweats in your own home on a Sunday afternoon. I'm not sure if she clarified where/when she does consider them acceptable.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Unless he's gay, Kail had no business bringing a male friend with her to LA. No husband would be okay with that.

Mine would. He trusts me. 

Plus, Kail is bi. Is she not supposed to have female friends either? She has had long term girlfriends in the past and lived with them. She is still friends with said girlfriends. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Well, some would. I doubt though Javi is one of them, given how insecure he is.

Regardless, I think it's funny to assume that Kail gives a shit what her husband is comfortable with.

• Love 8

Why did Kail decide to go to a HBCU?  Was that ever explained?

My husband got his Masters at a HBCU; he went there because it was the best architecture program in our state!  

I haven't seen or read anywhere what Kail supposedly said that was racist, but I find it surprising, given that both of her serious relationships with men have been with Hispanic males.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

My husband got his Masters at a HBCU; he went there because it was the best architecture program in our state!  

I haven't seen or read anywhere what Kail supposedly said that was racist, but I find it surprising, given that both of her serious relationships with men have been with Hispanic males.  

She referred to a girl as having nappy hair, and also told Jo that the haircut given to Isaac was not the way white boys' hair should look. Those are the only ones I know of. I believe both those comments were made during a regular episode of TM2, not via social media.

• Love 4

Huh.  IMO she spoke without thinking, but I certainly don't think she ought to be saying that shit around her boys.  She doesn't strike me as racist but whatever her feelings, impressionable children are there and we all know how sensitive Isaac is.

• Love 6

I don't know that those are proof that "Kailyn is uniquely a racist" anymore than anyone else...she was ignorant and not raised right at all, and many white people unfortunately talk about hair that way and don't understand the politics of the derogatory implications of what they're saying. Not an excuse and definitely a racist comment, and I hope she apologized. But unfortunately I think those kinds of associations are common (pants hanging down=criminal or calling someone a "thug" and not realizing how you are criminalizing people of color, for example, just by using the word). Definitely implicit bias there. She's taken gender studies classes and often they include discussions about intersectionality and the politics of the language we use...hopefully she's wised up.

I would assume, though, that someone like Corey, Jenelle, Leah, or Jeremy is way more actually racist than Kailyn. And probably vote as such as well. We all say sexist, racist, transphobic, and ableist things all the time and may not even realize it...and probably most of us were raised in a less ignorant situation than Kailyn was. The main problem I see with her is an unwillingness, at least previously, to admit she was wrong. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I think her rule was that you can't wear sweats in your own home on a Sunday afternoon. I'm not sure if she clarified where/when she does consider them acceptable.

What the fuck...? That's  a perfect time and place to wear sweats!!

• Love 5

There are a lot of levels of racism, and I don't really feel qualified to get into it. But I will say that to me, Kail's comments are more about image. She may not necessarily feel that other races are intrinsically inferior to white people, but she recognizes that other people do. And she doesn't want to be perceived as less (fair or not), or have her kids perceived as less, based on their races. So, she wants them to appear as "white" as possible.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She referred to a girl as having nappy hair, and also told Jo that the haircut given to Isaac was not the way white boys' hair should look. Those are the only ones I know of. I believe both those comments were made during a regular episode of TM2, not via social media.

Approximately when was the nappy hair comment?

• Love 1
Just now, Tatum said:

There are a lot of levels of racism, and I don't really feel qualified to get into it. But I will say that to me, Kail's comments are more about image. She may not necessarily feel that other races are intrinsically inferior to white people, but she recognizes that other people do. And she doesn't want to be perceived as less (fair or not), or have her kids perceived as less, based on their races. So, she wants them to appear as "white" as possible.

Agree-- she is mixing up race and class or conflating them in some way, which many people do. I think it's all about her perception of class, and racist implications come into most people's understanding (at least unconsciously) of what "class" means. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

Kail is okay with sweatpants but only if they cost more than $75. If they're $12 sweats from Target, she doesn't think you're fit to parent and is ready to run to the attorney.

That reminds me of Jason Segal in Forgetting Sarah Marshall when Kristen Bell says, there was one week when you wore sweat pants the entire week. And he replies, oh, and it would have been fine if they were Sean John sweatpants but since they were from Costco that's not okay??

• Love 7

I follow Kail on Snapchat.  Those pics with the pizza and the doggies were during the reunion...she and Chelsea were playing with the puppies in their hotel room.  I don't know whose doggies they were, but they were all having a good time playing with them.

Kail also had a few friends with her.  There were two women in the snaps most recently.  Both were African American.  They seemed pretty tight with her.  Doesn't take away some of the racially insensitive things she has said, but maybe she has learned.  *shrugs*

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Tatum said:

Oh, I stand corrected. I thought it was on the show. I am pretty sure her "little white boys don't have haircuts like that" was a story on the show though.

Yes, it was. 

• Love 2

Kail is okay with sweatpants but only if they cost more than $75. If they're $12 sweats from Target, she doesn't think you're fit to parent and is ready to run to the attorney.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! We have seen Kail in sweats/leggings/etc. plenty of times. But they're all branded and trendy. God forbid Jo buy his sweats at a discount store and save his money for CS.

• Love 7