Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, katycat74 said:

Cynical me figured TLC was behind the getting the rental van. 

I'll toss this out for comment because I haven't thought it through. But if TLC is behind the vehicle rental, couldn't they do better than a regular minivan?

Like, a big passenger van, or even a minivan, with a wheelchair lift? I think that current lifts are rated to handle 800 pounds and some can handle as much as 1000 pounds.  Delana was struggling not so much to get through the minivan rear door but to get onto the back seat. If she were in a wheelchair and lifted into the van wouldn't that be better?

But of course, that would reduce the drah-mah. Heaven forbid the poundticipants get extra minutes of decency and dignity onscreen when they could be shown struggling. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

Lizzy just about on the nose! I don't guess because I'm never close.

I almost NEVER guess.  Crazy night up in my house!  😂

Greek yogurt. Sure, Jan.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

She's been eating like this for one or two days at the most! 

The two days on the road.  Maybe.  Not counting the fast food rescue.

• LOL 2

Yogurt! In the little cups!

Salad for lunch!

Unsweet tea.

Chicken and pork for dinner.

Dr. No: "That's too good to be true. You have pretty much the highest BMI I've ever seen." I ❤️ him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

OMG I just realized I haven't noticed any tattoos!!!!  Can this be true or did I just miss them?  

I don't see any.

• Like 1
(edited)
Just now, aliya said:

Shoot - I had to step away for a minute - what did Dr Now want her to delete?

The freakin’ weight loss app. The only thing she can use is his book 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1

The problem with calorie counter apps is that they count what the user is putting in.  And if she can accurately estimate portion sizes (even assuming she isn't just lying to herself entirely) I will eat my shoes. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Already with the resistance, the "I gotta do things my way!"

Dr. Now: I"m giving you a diet sheet.

Delana: But, I have an APP.

Sigh.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Now I want a chocolate bar. And I just happen to have one!

It crept up on you out of nowhere all on its own, I am sure!

• LOL 3

I'll see your chocolate bar and raise you a chocolate pudding cup.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

She's absolutely lying about her eating habit to Dr. Now.   He's not fooled at all. 

BMI 111!  That's so dangerous.  I hope she does the low carb / high protein diet better than others recently have.     Dr. Now is certainly bringing the truth today. 

Goal is 60 lbs. in two months, and if she has car issues, she can weigh in at a local clinic.   That app only works if you put in the portion of the food, and are honest about entering everything.   

She's from Greenville, TN.  I missed that before.  What a lovely area. 

She needs to be careful, those office chairs will roll right out from under you if you aren't very careful. 

I really hope she's going to lose a bunch, she really seems to be trying.  

Month 4- car still isn't fixed, and they haven't found a place in Houston.   Video call with Dr. Now, because she missed her appointment at the local clinic in Month 3.   Those dogs are so cute. Local clinic appointment rescheduled for two weeks from now.    How can the van be in the shop for 3 months? 

Local clinic appointment.  She is making an effort to dress nicely, and that's a pleasant change from some others.  

Month 4 weight 651, a gain of 5 lbs.   She's claiming only 1200 calories a day.    She still wants to move to Houston, and stay in the program.  New goal is 55 lbs, in 2 months, or she's out of the program.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Just now, Hellga said:

It crept up on you out of nowhere all on its own, I am sure!

Just now, aliya said:

I'll see your chocolate bar and raise you a chocolate pudding cup.

This afternoon I may have been ambushed by a few cookies . . .  Just saying.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I believe Dr. Now just said, "Delete that frickin' app"?!?!?! The Botox has seeped into his brain!

Heh.  I downloaded one of those 'lazy exercise' ads that constantly pop up in my phone games.  It told me I can easily lose 20 pounds in the next 30 days if I stick with their routine.  I laughed out loud and deleted it.  

• LOL 6
Just now, Jeeves said:

This afternoon I may have been ambushed by a few cookies . . .  Just saying.

There were a lot of them and only one of you, but I am sure you put up a valiant fight!

• LOL 9
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I missed the epic fall with the Pounders!

It was a doozy!  The unstable, 30-year-old wooden porch played a supporting (or non-supporting, actually) role.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Shoot - I had to step away for a minute - what did Dr Now want her to delete?

She claimed to be entering her food choices in some app, and Dr. Now said delete it.  That's only useful if you enter everything, and input totally accurate portion amounts.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Can already tell that hubby isn't going to have much patience for this diet shit. 

Evidently he doesn't deal well with "hangry" women.

• LOL 5

What a frickin' day. Court for work all day in a podunk, wall-eyed, one horse town without a single vitamin amongst the entire population. I put my car in to get a mirror fixed--turns out that the fancy mirror that my plain car needs is $303 without labor and will take a week to obtain, a dancing class that I am deeply kicking myself for taking, but am too stubborn to give up. 

Man, do I need wine and Pounders!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Love 2

I love Tiny Troy too. He has lovely luscious locks!

I would love to see his hair preparation routine because those curls are so beautiful!

• Like 1
  • Love 1