Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Haha, sure, this girl doesn't let dates come to her house. More like she doesn't want to be stalked by these two. 

Justin was really snide and snarky about her very sensible sense of caution and care for her safety by not having randos pick her up at her house. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Justin was really snide and snarky about her very sensible sense of caution and care for her safety by not having randos pick her up at her house. 

Justin and Becky think boundaries shouldn’t apply to them.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Garrick's been gone for six weeks, "just relaxing" while Dannnnnnnielle is home, raising the kids, running the business, paying the bills. 

"Where's Natalia?" 

"Oh, she's in the bedroom, um, uh, resting. Heh heh"

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dannnnielllle has an ace up her sleeve. Nathalia didn’t bargain for being the nanny for Garrick’s new baby.

Natalia will have no intention whatsoever of playing nanny to Dannnnnnnielle's baby. 

Oh dear lord the look on Garrick's derpy, foolish face as Dannnnnnielle drops the news is everything. I laughed out loud. Then not a smile, not a "how do you feel, honey, are you OK?" 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Natalia will have no intention whatsoever of playing nanny to Dannnnnnnielle's baby. 

Oh dear lord the look on Garrick's derpy, foolish face is everything. I laughed out loud. 

I laughed hard at his reaction. He is not happy. She should get her ass down there and tell Nat…that will put a wrench in her plans 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Garrick couldn’t give a shit about whether or not Dannnnielle can be at the wedding. He can hardly contain his excitement about the baby.

“I feel like I’m going to be a third wheel.”  
Garrick: “Yeahhhh but you should come anyway.”

🤣

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I laughed hard at his reaction. He is not happy. She should get her ass down there and tell Nat…that will put a wrench in her plans 

I'll bet he doesn't tell Natalia until he has her locked down. 

Robert and Anny's daughter is absolutely adorable and I want to just scoop her up and squeeze her. 

Well peeps, thanks for all the laughs! Have a fantastic week, see you Friday for LAL! Love you loads, MWAH!

• Love 4

Oh no, PT isn’t about Love in Paradise? Will have to catch up on the app.  Or maybe TLC will show repeats? Can’t believe I slept through it, except I’ve been sleeping in two to three hour shifts here at the rehab nursing home.

• Hugs 1
On 4/12/2024 at 8:13 AM, JayDub1987 said:

This is a symptom of where we're at in 2024. If you disagree with anyone about anything, you're judgemental/hateful/bigoted/etc. Sometimes you need someone in your life to tell you that you're being a dumbass, but we've removed that from the equation.

You are so right!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Shelbie said:

One N Danielle needs to get better at putting on her fake eyelashes. They are not even and are very distracting.

They are two different widths/lengths 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dude. You think this is "vibing"? This poor woman just wants to get out of the house. 

OH MY GOD I AM CRINGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. SHE DOES NOT WANT TO KISS YOU! 

I blacked out during the kissing scene...did I hear him say something about not using tongue??  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I blacked out during the kissing scene...did I hear him say something about not using tongue??  

You did! I almost blacked out myself! I hope Yary runs far and fast.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Justin is gross, gross, gross! "No tongue? Uh, okay." Yary, delete the number, ghost him! If you are serious about your (so far non-existent) polygamist life, you lead with that, Justin. Not at the end of the first "date" or after implying the wife is separate from the side chick. Yary seems to think she will just "date" Justin with wifey's consent but no involvement. This couple is batshit crazy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'll bet he doesn't tell Natalia until he has her locked down.

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering if Garrick tells Nathalia before or AFTER the nuptials. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Don’t give the baby a job!  Babies are not there to fix your relationship.

Exactly!

SiL: "Maybe it'll bring you closer together."

me: "As if that's EVER how it goes 🙄"

Oof. Run, Dannnnnnnnnnnnnielle.

16 hours ago, tvrox said:

6 total? That's a weird way to say how many kids, right? 

Right? I had the same thought.

• Like 1

I'm reminded of the scene in Terms of Endearment, when Shirley MacLaine told Debra Winger how she expected her life to get better, when she (Debra) kept having children with "that man."  

Band-Aid babies don't fix everything.  For Dannielle to get pregnant to get more attention from Garrick, didn't work.  The news didn't make him happy.

56 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering if Garrick tells Nathalia before or AFTER the nuptials. 

I, too, wonder how that news went down, and when he told Nathalia.  

2 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

Justin is gross, gross, gross! "No tongue? Uh, okay." Yary, delete the number, ghost him! If you are serious about your (so far non-existent) polygamist life, you lead with that, Justin. Not at the end of the first "date" or after implying the wife is separate from the side chick. Yary seems to think she will just "date" Justin with wifey's consent but no involvement. This couple is batshit crazy.

They are indeed nut jobs.  I hope Yary ran quickly away, and never had anything more to do with those wackos.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is this the sister in law? Kudos to her, in her shoes I'd never be able to keep my own counsel. I'd be screaming "SNAP OUT OF IT! Have a little pride! Kick him to the curb!" 

Hahahahaha, Dannnnnnnnnielle's preggers. Natalia will not take this well. 

I would give her kudos if she said all that!  Can't stand these "non-judgmental" family members.

3 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Dannnielle better get in there before the marriage and let her know - she has Natalia's number even if N. won't return her messages!

I'm wondering if cancer guy thinks he's "making sure his wife is cared for" by earning some TLC bucks pretending to be seeking a sister wife!

Also - I thought The Thinker's women didn't sleep with each other - they just married each other to keep peace in the house since no one will be jealous of the one who gets to marry him! 😄. I thought they said that last year.

• Useful 1
47 minutes ago, princelina said:

Also - I thought The Thinker's women didn't sleep with each other - they just married each other to keep peace in the house since no one will be jealous of the one who gets to marry him! 😄. I thought they said that last year.

LOL, that seems like a solution that brainiac Nick would think up! But its ridiculous on its face, since April calls herself "the senior wife" and "the matriarch" of the family. And Jennifer runs things. She's the queen bee. Poor Danielle is definitely the most junior in status, and with another "wife" in the mix? There's going to be back stabbing and jockeying and factions. Along with muttered asides, snarky comments, firm but meaningful door closing, exaggerated sighs, and lots of honeyed poison. 

And I don't believe for one solitary second that the women aren't enjoying some sexy time together. I mean, how can poor little Nick possibly keep up with all of them? Unless he's a man of prodigious energy and stamina. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

This show is so fake. None of these families are living polygamy .

Let’s face the truth here. None of these couples are polygamists, even Nick the modern day pimp and money makers are not married in the traditional polygamy lifestyle aka:  first wife is legally married to him and subsequent wives are sealed to him , not married to another wife.

All the rest have never lived true polygamy and just got offered $ to pretend.

Even the women they are courting are fake, offered a sag card, a meal, $ and then adios.

However this show does make me laugh at them.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, that seems like a solution that brainiac Nick would think up! But its ridiculous on its face, since April calls herself "the senior wife" and "the matriarch" of the family. And Jennifer runs things. She's the queen bee. Poor Danielle is definitely the most junior in status, and with another "wife" in the mix? There's going to be back stabbing and jockeying and factions. Along with muttered asides, snarky comments, firm but meaningful door closing, exaggerated sighs, and lots of honeyed poison. 

And I don't believe for one solitary second that the women aren't enjoying some sexy time together. I mean, how can poor little Nick possibly keep up with all of them? Unless he's a man of prodigious energy and stamina. 

Ha ha everything about their situation is ridiculous! 😂

• Like 1

Just watching the show today.

Ick didn’t sound too convincing when Dani said she wasn’t coming to Rio.  Also, his response to her announcing the pregnancy was underwhelming at best.

And yet, they now have another child to raise.  That makes four, including Ick.

• Sad 1
On 4/23/2024 at 8:15 PM, mbaywife123 said:

This show is so fake. None of these families are living polygamy .

Let’s face the truth here. None of these couples are polygamists, even Nick the modern day pimp and money makers are not married in the traditional polygamy lifestyle aka:  first wife is legally married to him and subsequent wives are sealed to him , not married to another wife.

All the rest have never lived true polygamy and just got offered $ to pretend.

Even the women they are courting are fake, offered a sag card, a meal, $ and then adios.

However this show does make me laugh

Nick isn't married to any of them. April and Jennifer are legally married and they want to find another victim for Nick to mooch off of and they want Danielle to legally marry this new girl. 

• Sad 1
On 4/22/2024 at 9:23 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yay, the Merrifields! 

Do these idiots do anything but travel back and forth to Brazil? Guess the kids can do without dental care and new shoes this year. 

Priorities! Making the needs of the future cult congregation are priorities of the heathens and the godless. The two boys are being groomed for greatness anyway. They can take over the cult congregation of converting the young, hot and foreign into the cult. Ick and his member are the only priority that needs to be addressed. Dani who? Oh yeah the lady who will do for Ick in a pinch. And the newest child is a girl right? Sigh. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
On 4/23/2024 at 5:46 PM, princelina said:

I'm wondering if cancer guy thinks he's "making sure his wife is cared for" by earning some TLC bucks pretending to be seeking a sister wife!

This, for sure!

• Like 1