Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Well the stalkers rebounded quickly 

You know she spent the whole 12 hour drive back searching apps for their next victim. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

So do Nick's women sleep with each other, since they are legally married? 

I think everyone is sleeping with everyone. I mean, Nick can't possibly service all the women in the house all by his lonesome. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think everyone is sleeping with everyone. I mean, Nick can't possibly service all the women in the house all by his lonesome. 

Especially when he’s so busy thinking his deep thoughts.

• LOL 5
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

As I say every week, Ashley is ready to go into labor any minute now and their first goal is to find another wife? What the hell?

She's going to be in the hospital giving birth and asking the doctors and nurses if they are single and into poly, LOL. 

• LOL 8

Is this the sister in law? Kudos to her, in her shoes I'd never be able to keep my own counsel. I'd be screaming "SNAP OUT OF IT! Have a little pride! Kick him to the curb!" 

Hahahahaha, Dannnnnnnnnielle's preggers. Natalia will not take this well. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Neighbor hasn't arrived yet so I'm kinda hoping she forgot (memory issues) so I am still here enjoying the snark! There's not enough on Danielle's plate that she gets pregnant too,? Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea? They aren't even married, are they?

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Dani totally poked holes in the condom. At least she will have him for child support, perhaps she is a sly one in her own mind….having a baby is a terrible idea

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder what God thinks of this surprise pregnancy?

He's laughing and laughing up in heaven, elbowing some angel and going "Ain't I a stinker?"

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dani totally poked holes in the condom. At least she will have him for child support, perhaps she is a sly one…

She and Garrick already have two kids though. But I do think that Dannnnnnnielle could possibly have tampered with the BC. I mean, she's not known for her great decisions. 

• Like 4

Muti N Dannnnnielle says she’s not ok.
She hasn’t been ok since the first episode we saw her in. She twists herself into a pretzel to keep her partner happy. She needs intensive therapy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She and Garrick already have two kids though. But I do think that Dannnnnnnielle could possibly have tampered with the BC. I mean, she's not known for her great decisions. 

She wanted the bandaid baby to fix things. I know a woman who has 7 kids with her husband and she always got pregnant around the time he was threatening divorce…..well they are still married…happily…who knows.

New baby would likely mean larger payments and proof they were still sleeping together even though they are divorced.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Neighbor hasn't arrived yet so I'm kinda hoping she forgot (memory issues) so I am still here enjoying the snark! There's not enough on Danielle's plate that she gets pregnant too,? Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea? They aren't even married, are they?

No, they got divorced so Garrick could bring Roberta here on a K1. So if he marries Natalia, Dannnnnielle will have nothing. She'll be dependent on Ick and Natalia's generosity, really. They could pitch her out into the street, what recourse would she have? Its just so impossibly messy. And they've dragged their kids into this, that kills me. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder what God thinks of this surprise pregnancy?

God is laughing as he sees Natallia is preg too. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Cathartic. Nick used a big word 

It’s all that thinking time at home

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No, they got divorced so Garrick could bring Roberta here on a K1. So if he marries Natalia, Dannnnnielle will have nothing. She'll be dependent on Ick and Natalia's generosity, really. They could pitch her out into the street, what recourse would she have? Its just so impossibly messy. And they've dragged their kids into this, that kills me. 

Foolish…foolish woman. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This bunch actually makes me queasy. 

Wonder what deep thoughts Nick will grace us with. 

Oh, they want to "help" Danielle. 

Me too. Relentless, and Manson Family vibes.

• Applause 3
Just now, judylo said:

Me too. Relentless, and Manson Family vibes.

Cult 101. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

What’s wrong with Danielle’s eye? A wayward false eyelash or something more? Maybe Nick can explain it to us.

I have it on good authority that Nick has been thinking about this. I bet he thinks it has something to do with chemtrails, or vaccinations. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Fake tears from Ashley. If you really thought it was too much you would stop the dating, at least until the baby is born and his health is more stable. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, tvrox said:

Fake tears from Ashley. If you really thought it was too much you would stop the dating, at least until the baby is born and his health is more stable. 

Right?the baby is coming and the cancer is real but you put off the dating

• Like 1
  • Applause 4

My god that house of theirs is so depressing. Brown, taupe, ecru, tan, khaki, oatmeal, beige, parchment, eggshell....a positive riot of color! 

Sarah sucks up all the energy in the room, doesn't she? "Yeah honey, your cancer diagnosis is a bummer, but I need to find a girlfriend, I'm sure you understand. Oh, and yes, I'm making a Whole New Person Inside My Body, have I mentioned that lately?"

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dannnielllle: Well I don’t think I can come to the wedding, Garrick.

Garrick: Great!! I mean, too bad.

And Dannnnnnielle says it like she's saying she can't make it for coffee today. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Haha, sure, this girl doesn't let dates come to her house. More like she doesn't want to be stalked by these two. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

Another tank top.

Some Sharp intern gets an extra 20 in his pay envelope if he can persuade any one of the twerps on this show to strut his manly stuff in a black tank top. 

• LOL 7